News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159

• 107 Replies

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
Re: NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2021, 09:06:06 PM »
After driving my unobstructed fist hard into your stomach feeling nothing but the mesh fabric of your top and soft belly flesh against my knuckles, I had to fight the urge to yell out, YES! While this was a good solid blow, this was far from landing a knock out punch to your jaw to send you sprawling to the ground. This fistfight was far from over. Besides all this I could hear Cara's boyfriend/trainer (whatever the hell he is) yelling at her like a crazy person and I had to block all that out along with the cheer that erupted from the crowd after i landed that punch. I was hoping after delivering that strike to your mid section it would cause you to bend and i could dish out some nice uppercuts to your lowered face. No such fuckin luck. After you responded with your lucky punch comment, you snapped back with your fists up and I had to defend against an onslaught of jabs, one which did glance off my shoulder. It was back to work. Circling and shifting my head from side to side with my fists up, bouncing on my heels, I continued to pop left and right jabs toward the center of your face. Fuck you bitch! I have some more of that luck to dish out, I snarl back at you. Going toe to toe, trying to smash your face, I realize an adjustment is needed. I drop my head low with a ducking motion and throw a right hook then a left hook at  both sides of your torso hoping body blows may knock you off your stride.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2021, 12:55:00 AM »
We man and circle for an eternity in the hot sun and dusty fight area.

To clarify the guy I am trying to impress is they who set this up BattelStud, he is a different person to my Trainer, you are so blonde are you not or can toy not see that far you old bitch. Toe to toe in our heels, I too bounce on my heels.

Stud says just hot her Cara hit the bitch hard.

My trainer says to him, shit up she will do anything you ask she is passionate let her fight smart.

Stud says I really do not care I just want to see a brutal battle.

My trainer yells at me fight smart Cara.

I scream at you OK BITCH GIVE IT YOUR BEST.

I start to make you back up fighting smart I have you on the defence now, trying to please my guy I ignore my trainer for the moment, it is barely an opening but your head may be exposed I want to please him, I know it is stupid but I send a left jab then a hard nasty right at your head. As I do you drop your head i glance your head and my fist passes mostly by.  I instantly know this was a mistake, trying to please my Stud, I hear my a trainer scream Cara, knowing from his voice he is disappointed my I made a desperate risky attack after all my training I make this one frustrated move. As you head drops I see it in your eyes I am going to pay for this, my nipples go even more erect in my tight bra. Then oooommmppphhh as your right fist rocks my torso, my body takes the blow, clearly not the most powerful blow but unlike me your fighting smart, then the left blow also rips into my torso.  It looks brutal and is brutal, lucky for me you are fighting smart, the blows hurt but toy held back calculating , making sure you protect your body. I feel my nipples even more erect, the crowd cheers your violence.  My trainer screams sorry Cara but you deserved that now fight like I thought you.  He comments Cara knows better, she is even trained, Sue looks like hers smart fighting is from experience, if only Cara listened to me she would have this bitch. 

My guy though says stuff fighting smart just land a blow you lazy bitch, Grrrrrr can he not see I have done everything I can and I just can not land a blow. He screams hit the bitch babe.

I step back in my heels, the look on my face of rage.

Many if the women who hate me taunt me I am outclassed and out gunned in this fist brutal fist fights I scream fuck you at them.

Now hurt, I have taken much more and won, I now cover as you did, we again both block but there is a look of confidence in your smirk now, I now take a few glancing light blows to the shoulders.

Then I fake that I am going low at your lower torso but your confidence is now over confidence, you are so confident that you can read my moves, you a bit lazily counter the torso attack and I can send a nasty right clean head bare fist to your left cheek hard.   People cheer it is clear we are both going to get hurt. If anything it surprises you and you over compensate protecting your head but letting me send a blow to your left side of your torso.

Screaming TAKE THAT YOU BITCH, the Heat the use the crowd erupting, two sexy women in a brutal battle, finally I closed the gap, may people talk loudly clearly sensing we are both similarly damaged fighters and confident we can hand out and take a lot more.  Yt

Offline Sherofight1

• I admire to destroy ather women in rough sexfight
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2021, 01:53:43 PM »
Cara will win the fight

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2021, 06:36:27 PM »
Cara will win the fight

Thanks honey I want to take this bitch down badly

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2021, 08:20:18 PM »
Fight

Fight

Fight

I cheer,,come on Cara you promised me a win honey.

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2021, 08:29:31 PM »
Seeing your reaction to the two punches I landed  to your body I can tell I did get to you. You slow down just a bit to listen to your trainer yelling to you. We resume trading short punches. My fists barely graze your shoulders. Your face is definitely angrier than before and I can tell you are anxious to punch me out. I am fixed on eyes trying to assess out your next move. You appear to throw a fist at my face but you retract it a little too quickly. I am thinking really? That is same move I did to get you to raise your arm to leave your body wide open.She is going for my body. I am not falling for that. I lower my left arm to block any attempts to hit my body then BAM!!!  Out of know where I see the flash of a fist and feel the sting of knuckles smash my left cheek. My head snaps a bit to the right. Thinking shit! I knew she'd land a good punch at some point but outfoxing me using my own maneuver? Damn! Throughout this entire sequence I never lost contact with her eyes. Since her right fist that nailed my cheek was no longer covering her face, wasting no time I popped a hard short left jab in the direction of her nose which appeared to be wide open for that split second.

Offline ginacat

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2021, 08:35:02 PM »
 I have taken boxing classes for some time and you are doing great! I think you're gonna win. Punch her out Sue!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 08:35:58 PM by ginacat »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2021, 08:36:51 PM »
I have taken boxing classes for some time and you are doing great! I think you're gonna win. Punch her out Sue!

I snarl at Gina, don’t waste your money betting on this blonde I am going to wreck her Gina.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2021, 09:37:31 PM »
I hit your head, I see your head and hair fly to the side, the guys cheer, GET THE BITCH CARA. I see the look on your face, you too now look like you could easily do a random move and put yourself at risk.

I see you telegragh a move at my my nose, I block it but not as well as I hoped and I suffer a nasty blow to my head, my loose sexy hair draping my body flies, the guys love it.

Many of the women who hate me taunt me I am outclassed and out gunned in this brutal fist fight I scream fuck you at them.

Now hurt, I have previously taken much more punishment and won, I now cover as you did, we again both block but there is a look of confidence in your smirk now, I now take a few glancing light blows to the shoulders where you know I have connected before,

Then I fake that I am going low at your nose in a revenge move, now I quickly go low your defenses up high, I now rip my left onto one side of your mid section about the band of your skirt and my right into your lower ribs.

Again screaming TAKE THAT YOU BITCH, The Heat, the sun, dust floats as my heels move sexily to deliver the blows. I bounce back, fists raised and prevent a nasty counter.  I too can now see that look in your eyes, your as crazed as me, I can tell you too have urges where you just want to smack me and doing so would drop your defenses.

You and I circle both now know the other is dangerous, we both realsie this is the first time in an eternity the fight could go either way instead of the crushing often too easy victories we are used to claiming.  I truly feel every part of my body hunger to beat you, my nipples fell like they want to poke through the bra and my pussy I know its wet, due to the erotic urges I get when I fight it gives me a new rusha surge of adrenalin a strength from within. MY fans see it in me and know however this goes I am going to fight hard all the way, but you too convey the same message, guys have bulges in their pants as we both look for a move, I jab at your mid section again your defences up high.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 03:59:41 AM by Cara69 »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2021, 02:07:06 AM »
You have strong competition Cara Do your best to out fight her and show me how much you want it Cara I know you have it in you to win
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2021, 02:43:30 AM »
Appreciate your support Gina. Cara's tough but I  know what I'm doing and in no way intimidated. I'll wear that mouthy bitch down. After this fight her next stop will be with a dentist and a plastic surgeon.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2021, 03:30:01 AM »
Appreciate your support Gina. Cara's tough but I  know what I'm doing and in no way intimidated. I'll wear that mouthy bitch down. After this fight her next stop will be with a dentist and a plastic surgeon.

You will need more than Gina’s support after this more like an ambulance bitch

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2021, 05:04:02 AM »
I was actually going to go with Cara to start but the more I see of Sue the more I like. Sue was starting to either impress or worry Cara’s stud for a bit there it seems. I love these back and forth trash talk fights especially when one or both girl’s men are watching. Usually they involve one girl taunting her rivals man if she gets the upper hand. Very effective head game if she can get him to either show he’s impressed with with her beating his girl, or even engage with her, talking about exactly how much better she is verbally. Love this.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2021, 05:36:39 AM »
I was actually going to go with Cara to start but the more I see of Sue the more I like. Sue was starting to either impress or worry Cara’s stud for a bit there it seems. I love these back and forth trash talk fights especially when one or both girl’s men are watching. Usually they involve one girl taunting her rivals man if she gets the upper hand. Very effective head game if she can get him to either show he’s impressed with with her beating his girl, or even engage with her, talking about exactly how much better she is verbally. Love this.

Dont right me off yet babe

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2021, 06:00:23 AM »

Dont right me off yet babe

Oh I didn’t, I just want to see a bit more before I’d say. It’s gonna be closer than I thought when I first saw it. Sue is not going to be an easy out though. One of the best things about this matchup is that the winner will be hotter than she was beforehand and the loser will be as well, she’ll just be second to her rival. The real winner is those watching you two go at it.