News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159

• 107 Replies

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
Re: NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2021, 07:08:06 AM »
I have no interest in Cara's loud mouth boyfriend. For me the thrill of a competitive fight and the chance to punch that bitch into next week is all that I need.

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2021, 08:25:47 AM »
You partially block my punch I intended for your nose but I feel my knuckles connect with your head hard enough to make your hair fly. The look on your face reveals your pain but you stubbornly keep up your pace and we circle each other rocking on our stilettos on the hot dusty ground. We exchange punch attempts that result in minimal contact. I become a bit too preoccupied with protecting my face as it turns out. A hard fist causing me to grimace slams into my stomach in the area where my blouse is tucked into my skirt. Instinctively to protect myself I drop my left arm down to defend against another blow and my elbow catches the impact of the knuckles of your right fist. Still grimacing but seeing an chance to throw some punches to your head, I notice you backing away quickly denying me that opportunity. I can feel my skirt tighten as it has hiked considerably. I quickly grab the sides of the skirt to straighten it downward. The whole time my eyes glaring with yours. I slowly raise my fists feeling my nips pressing against my bra cups. Arching my eye brows I grit my teeth. Alright bitch...no more fuckin  around. You wanna fight bitch? I'm gonna give you a fight you cheap cxnt. As we circle with our raised fists, the tension and intensity have risen. My left fist as usual is slightly higher than my right. I change my strategy a bit. Keeping my left up I lead with some sharp right jabs at your face. 3 rights, then 1 left. 2 rights then 2 lefts. 1 right then 2 lefts. Controlled but no letting up. Grunting with each punch. Shifting my head side to side as I punch while we circle eachother.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 08:29:30 AM by sue5159 »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2021, 08:44:18 AM »
We circle bouncing in our heels in the dust, the crowd hungry for our battle, as you now counter with your own trash talk, I respond oh yes I want to fight you bitch, there is no other bitch I want to drive my fists into than you you cheap whore.

I certainly piss you off as you go into a series of jabs, keeping me busy blocking and dancing in my heels, it is clear you are now frustrated unable to land a blow bad for a short while I only get 1 jab to your 3 as I am on the defensive but manage to block each jab until that last left hitting my right breast. The crowd explodes seeing your blow, ok it was just a jab but anything that gets through our defences pleases the crowd i grunt. But you go through as I saw an opening at your left cheek with my right hand and as I strike my blow is more a hard jab than a full swing. We both again cover up circling, your breasts blow excites the crowd my head blow sends them over the edge. We both are now covered in light dust and sweat . Yt

Offline tufflady

• Having a few words
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2021, 08:35:40 PM »
I can only base my opinion on the fighters' profiles. Obviously, Cara is quite a bit younger and relies on dressing in more revealing attire to get attention such as the extremely short tight leather skirt. She's very slender but appears to lack any real muscle tone, and  quite frankly comes  off as wimpy and entitled. Her comments quite frankly display more of a preoccupation with arousing men. On the other hand Sue simply looks stronger. Her arms and legs are bigger with more muscle tone. Her maturity seems to be working for her. Her focus is not on arousing anyone. Her focus is on the fight. Sue will ultimately beat Cara in this fistfight.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2021, 09:33:10 PM »
I can only base my opinion on the fighters' profiles. Obviously, Cara is quite a bit younger and relies on dressing in more revealing attire to get attention such as the extremely short tight leather skirt. She's very slender but appears to lack any real muscle tone, and  quite frankly comes  off as wimpy and entitled. Her comments quite frankly display more of a preoccupation with arousing men. On the other hand Sue simply looks stronger. Her arms and legs are bigger with more muscle tone. Her maturity seems to be working for her. Her focus is not on arousing anyone. Her focus is on the fight. Sue will ultimately beat Cara in this fistfight.

Ok, I might be a slut what girl my age does not want to prick tease or be the girl everyone wants, when you have a body like mine why not squeeze my body into the tightest shortest black leather mini skirt.

Herr arms and legs a bigger sure but is she a bit soft, I know my 2 plus hours of hard training at the gym every day will pay off.

Sure neither Sue or I know who will win, a rematch may even swing the other way but I am no wimp bitch.

Kiss

Cara

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2021, 07:49:03 PM »
As I released my flurry of jabs you manage to block all but one left jab that is deflected downward but strikes flush to your right breast. i feel my left knuckles pancaking your right breast in its bra cup against your chest. Simultaneous i catch a glimpse of a  quick fist  popping towards my face. As a reflex I lean my head back but the jab catches me on the left cheek. The crowd noise intensifies after that short exchange as we continue to circle. Reacting with my left protecting my head I fire a right hook from the side across towards your left eye area grunting "fuck you!" as I punch. Sweat beads are gathering on my forehead. As I throw that hook i feel my mesh blouse pull free and untuck from the tight constraints of the top of my skirt which is again hiking upward.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 07:51:05 PM by sue5159 »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2021, 09:17:16 PM »
Grunting as my right breast is pancaked, my bra cup mounded to your fist my nipple so hard and firm feels the blow, it hurts but is also erotic.

Your fans cheering make her tits swell Sue.

I now catch your left cheek and the crowd cheers me now, GET HER CARA MAKE THE BITCH PAY.

People scream a tis both

MAKE HER SCREAM

FUCK HER UP

Sweat is startign to form on my forehead as well, maybe not as much but clearly evident. I too am consious my skirt has ridden up, knowing people are seeing my stocking tops and I feel my mesh top is now barely contained in my skirt.

We circle, jab and block, I send a fist at your jaw buit it is blocked, anticipating the risk I bounce back in my heels and it makes me at full reach to youre but and I partically block your right hook and take a lot of impact from this nasty blow, but your now weakend blow still connects just under my leeft eye, I scream "you fucking bitch" my head and hair jerks from the blow.  Guys go wild "yes Sue make her fioght for this win honey, she has had too many easy fights".  Others scream "Get her back Cara".  I know I will at least get some bruising, to many of the guys it is the sexiest form of eye shadow on a woman.

Your smirk from connecting really pisses me off.

The best thing for me is you had to really reach and area bit over balanced to deleiver that blow moving youe weight forward, just like my passioante frustation led moves left me open this has left your left eye open to a right hook from myself.  The crowd exploding, it is clear it will connect with your face.

Following my blow that was only about as successful as yours I send a my tightly closed left fist to your right breast uppper cutting it a little bit of nipple is left exposed as it drops back into your bra, Again we trade blows and block.

People screaming at us both

GET THE BITCH

DESTROY THE SLUT

SHE IS YOURS SUE

YOU HAVE GOT THIS  BITCH CARA.

The crowd now even more frenzied at the site of two high heeled leather skirted, mesh top and visible bra wearing women sweating and slugging it out in the hot sun.  Not just my guy nea every guys pants exploding.  If this is not enough the blonde vs brunette comments flow freely.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 09:22:48 PM by Cara69 »

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2021, 09:48:33 PM »
It is an obvious understatement to say the intensity of the atmosphere has been turned up several notches. Our punches are now connecting with eachother's faces and even breasts. Because i allowed for an opening by attacking your left eye with my knuckles, you were able to land a right hook just below my left eye that causes my head to jerk back stinging like hell. Fuck! Next I'm feeling a hard fist smash under my right bra cup. My right boob jiggles upward a bit from the blow. I'm not sure whether my tit has been exposed, but at this point I don't give a shit. I drop my head and shoulders and slam hard left and right punches towards your now exposed  rib cage area above the waist top area of your skirt. My follow thru is so powerful from the punches i feel my hips shift from side to side in my skirt that has ridden up more and tightening as the fight continues.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 09:50:57 PM by sue5159 »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2021, 06:44:39 AM »
I get the blows I to your head and breasts clearly see nipples, my skirt has ridden up  to and the crowd is loving it cheering us both.

GET HER FACE

SOFTEN THE BITCH UP.

Having got 2 high strings into your face and breast it allows you to go low and I grunt UUUGGGHHH.  UUGGGHHHHH FUCK as I my rib cafe and mid section just above my skirt get a work over the guys watch toy rhinos move aggressively I have to back up your fans  explode taunting me LOOKS LIKE SHE IS INSIDE YOUR DEFENCES BITCH.

But a si back off some relief your primal attack on my lower body leave your upper body exposed and I slam a powerful left at your left cheek then a right at your left eye again, I too am merciless with my fists it leaves an opening and I try to uppercut your left tit from your bra.

The crowd explodes hungry for the violence as I scream YOUR A FUCKING BITCH.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2021, 06:36:28 PM »
I loved the trash talk now I am loving this fight. COME ON CARA. You can win this :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2021, 09:43:05 PM »
Very few things equal the satisfaction of landing a successful 1-2 punch combination as I when i pounded your ribs with my fists and the feel of my hard knuckles striking soft flesh through your mesh top. I let out loud primal grunts with each of those punches. Fortunately my shoulders and head were lowered when you retaliated by throwing your left and right fists at my left cheek and left eye. Your knuckles made contact  but because of my tucked position they were limited to the side of my head. Your one blow that  found its mark was to my left breast  as your fist smashed into my bra cup. Grimacing from that nasty sting, i lurched forward a bit and my open left hand found its way to the back of your mesh top gripping it pulling you into me and i hauled off with my right fist throwing a looping right hook to the left side of your torso. TAKE THAT YOU FUCKIN BITCH!

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2021, 12:16:26 AM »
The crowd loves your 1-2 combiunation to my body people wail YES SUE DESTROY THE BITCH.

Then as I get the head and breast blowd your nipple near fully exposed they scream YES CARA SHARE THE PAIN WITH THE BITCH.

The fight is brutal and we both feel the satisfaction from sending brutal blows into the others body. It is clear you try to hide just how well i connected near your eye, but i too try to hide that that combo fuckin hurt to the swelling around your eye tells the truth I conencted far well than you want the crowd or me to realise.

We both hide it, no true bare fist fighter ever shows that she is hurt, after years of brutal training where my trainer with help from my guy and others have put me through I can take pain. My breasts swell, nipples harden and I am soaking in my pussy, ok i find fighting erotic but when relaly up agaisnt it i use my erotic kinky reaction as a way to distract from pain.

We both at the same time let our rage and primal urge over rule our bodies our next move is not smart as we do not even notice the other woman open her left palm and grab at the others back clawign skin, mesh tops, bra straps and a fucking lot of our long hair to pull each other close as we both send and conenct with brutal wild right hooks into the others torso as our boxing clinch in our outfits grabbing hair anything is a catty sexy, erotic  bitchy clinch that only women can pull off.

Our heels click in the dirt and on pebbles and rocks as we both drive our fists deep and both our bodies defy us as we scream and wail from the nasty blow and our bodies move painfully so painfully a few girls comment you 2 just made my wimp BF cum in  his pants.

As we deleiver the blow we both scream TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH, just adds to the sexiness of the battle for the crowd. My BF screams yes so sexy CARA, hearing that I hear my trainer scream CARA YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT.

Less than half and hour ago we both arrived looking pristine in your tight black pencil skirt, my titght black spray on tight black leather skirt, black bras, black mesh tops, black stockings and black heels dressed to be taken more for dinner and most men would.

We both came dressed like this, certainly not to cover up our bodies, both with sime intention of playing the predominantly male crowd.

We both dressed provocatively. Wearing makeup, perfume . Wearing tall stiletto heels, stockings and lacy garterbelts. Weaing fragile lingerie. Both presenting ourselves to the other, our rival as utterly feminine, We wanted the other to lnow we are better than our rival. I clearly wanted to remind i could steal any man from you. We both realised this fight is about besting our rival in as many different ways as possible. It is a physical contest, to be sure, but also a psychological one.

Now in the sexy catty, bitchy clinch only two women could pull off we both scream and having landed the brutal hook and hurt each other, most people feel my blow was hard, but think yours may have been just a bit harder, but whilst getting this clinch was a stupid move by both of us my training tells me instinct only thinking neither can easily break this clinch I just plouigh powerful fight blows into your torso with real speed. Having heard so many people hint your first blow may have been harder i am not suire but suspect you may have taken the time to go for maximum power letting me plough your torso with my right fist as we both continue to scream YES TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH.  Heels click on the hard dusty ground,

It is clear I need everything from my years of training to win this brutal fist bitch fight.  We both saw the look in the others face, being left beaten by the other could be a reality, but the only thing that scares us both is the real risk either of us could lose to the other the thought of losing to the other is just unnacceptable to either of us.

For now my speed of fast right blows inside your arm, inside your defences makes this a rewarding erotic momenbt for me as i continue to scream YES TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH.

There is no secret that Sue is a well known fighter, my trainer had warned me Sue is almost famous for this move and had made me train for weeks in case she execucted this bitchy clinch he had told me to avoid it, but if I was stupid enough or trapped into it to just plough blows fast and hard, he told me each time I did not have time to think as she had taken so many good fighters down like this, to beat another woman with what many people feel is one of her signature moves known to at times been the move that let her take control of the fight.

But he told me he has never seen this back fire but told me she would likely have an escape plan, telling me no fighter of her class would enter such a move without an escape plan. All I can do is keep ploughing the strong right blows.

As we fight like this i hear people commenting they see my stocking tops, g string and hers as well as our skirts rise and neither of us can correct our outfits, neither can give the other any opening.

People howl at me SOFTEN THE BITCH UP CARA.
TENDERISE THE BITCH CARA.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 12:28:07 AM by Cara69 »

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2021, 12:31:49 AM »
Loving it that finally these two stopped blocking and jsut attack

I scream

FIGHT

FIGHT

FIGHT

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2021, 04:34:45 PM »

Thank you  sue and cara for putting on a great match for the freecatfight members to read

Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2021, 08:28:15 PM »

Thank you  sue and cara for putting on a great match for the freecatfight members to read

Thanks Leanne, we just can not seem to be online at the same time Sue and myself and it just makes it hard for both of us to keep the flow like Katiex was able to do with me. It kind of means at times we both put more detail or get more glued in a move. But I think we are both trying.  A compliment from you one of the cyber fighters I know means a lot.