News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Who’s daughter is the toughest? The fight!

• 4 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Who’s daughter is the toughest? The fight!
« on: December 11, 2021, 09:29:41 AM »
Sorry for my grammatical errors! I been typing these stories after work and late at night. Do hope you are enjoying and love the feed back. This is part four but I going be honest there going to be more to this story!

Two weeks has past since the meeting in the coffee shop and at the mall. Kandace looks at the clock it’s 3:00pm. That bitch Natalie and her mom should be arriving any moment! She ready for this fight Natalie she hopes back up her big talk because she going to get a fight. Kandace blood gets pumping her nipples get rock hard so hard they hurt this honestly never happened before. This also excites Kandace, she thinks to herself how she going mop the floor with that bitch she barefoot and a white tank and black gym shorts her brown hair is lose. “Honey you look better then ever and I think your going win today! Just do your best!” Kandace who was staring into her full length mirror jumps behind her she see her mom Kerry. Who’s wearing nothing but a robe her blonde hair lose she also barefoot. “Mom I ready and that bitch going find out how tough I am! No way I losing in our house today!” Kandace hip cocked but standing very proud more then she ever before Kerry notices ‘this her time to shine I have the toughest teen daughter there is she makes me proud!’ Kerry thinks to herself and smiles. “Honey give that bitch a beating!” Kerry said she also thinking how be great to knock Donna down a peg or two watch her daughter get beat by her daughter. Then a knock at the door. Kerry turns to go to the door she stops and looks at Kandace. “Let Donna and go into the fight room first you stand in the hall but don’t do nothing until we get you both in there understand?” Kandace nods her head as she follows her mom into the hall.

Natalie, stand also in front her mirror she got blue gym shorts and white tank her nipples also rock hard. ‘That fucking bitch going to get it today!’ Natalie been many fights this one different she been wanting meet the bitch just as tough as her. She knows if she wins today she can say she the best. She never felt this way but embraces it. Her brown hair lose she’s ready. She wants beat that bitch Kandace in her own house not only will her losing the fight be bad but in her own house that really shattered her feelings! She walks out Donna her mom comes out her own room, she wearing a white robe and flip flops. Natalie looks at her “mom your going over in that?” Donna smiles “something  Kerry and I agreed on plus I sure it’s going be dark when you and Kandace might get done!” “Bitch might all talk and can’t fight!” Natalie says standing there confident. Like a true bitch and a fighter Donna notice’s just like I was at that age! I got the best teen daughter and fighter Kerry is going find that out!’ They go to the car Natalie gets her flip flops on….as they are drive Donna looks Natalie normally talks even she going to fight. Natalie however looks focused and like never before ready for a fight. Donna smiles thinking Natalie beat that bitch, Kerry going shut up and it hurt her ego!’ As they pull in the driveway it’s 3:00pm Donna puts the car in park Natalie done out of the car! There three other houses on this street and seems like none one cares. Donna gets out as they waking up to the door she stops. “Natalie just want tell you how very proud I am of you no matter what happens today! Your best there is you pretty very tough and bitch most important YOUR my daughter! Now go in there and you tear this bitch a part!” Natalie looking smiles in a grin like Donna never seen. “Mom I here for one thing that’s fucking beat Kandace’s ass!” They go up there Natalie knocks on the door her hip cocked.

The door opens Kerry is behind it he’d and Donna lock eyes. Both moms knows what going or they think they do. “Glad you and Natalie came over I thought maybe you and her might back out!” Kerry says as she let’s Donna and Natalie in. Donna looks at Kerry as the door shuts. “You really thought that Kerry I surprised but you ought to know better!” Donna and Kerry square up both glare today not about them although they have fought. Today is about their daughters. The two that are glaring hate at each other right now both got arms fold across their chest one at each end of the hallway! “This way Donna! Girls do not get into it until you get in the fight room, understand!” Both girls says yes but more bitch tone behind their reply. Donna and merry go into the room which bigger then Donna remembered, but then again she wasn’t worried about space the last time. There a chair on each side Kerry opens her robe which she wearing a white thong her breast are full nipples hard. “Donna my daughter going beat the fucking hell out your daughter and you owe me a what we agreed on bitch!” Donna opening her robe wearing a black thong “Kerry I hope your ready to pay up because MY daughter is going give your daughter her worst ass beating she ever had!” Both glare daggers but smile as both sit down. Both moms proud legs open ready to see this fight of two toughest teens!

Kandace starts to the fight room down the hall she don’t have her hands on her hips but they still crossed. “Bitch I been waiting for this for two weeks!” Natalie starts from the living room her arms cross too she walks confident. “Slut well waits over I should’ve beat yours ass two weeks ago!”  Natalie replies, both get to the door way and hands drop to their sides they don’t press bodies but turn Kandace walks into the room first her mom quietly looks as Kandace standing in front her. Natalie right behind her walks over in front Donna who watches silently. Both girls glare hate. Both honestly don’t like each other they too match alike. They pull their tanks off Natalie firm 34d’s perky nipple very hard Kandace has 36d’s they just as firm her nipples hard. “Bitch I going beat your fucking ass!” Natalie says as she thumbs her shorts pulling them off wear the light blue seethru Gstring that she got at Victoria Secret just fight Kandace in. It set and shows her mound and body off her toe nails and finger nails are freshly painted the blue that matches her Gstring! “Bitch you shouldn’t came here today because your going get your fucking ass beat worse then ever had bitch!” Kandace says as she at same time takes her shorts off as Natalie did wearing the light pink Gstring that she picked out at Victoria Secret to fight Natalie in! Her finger and toe nails are the light pink color matching her Gstring which shows all her curves off and seethru also! “Bitch here I fucking am!” Natalie says as she walks out to the center. “Whirring going shut that big fucking mouth of yours!” Kandace says as she walks out both girl hit they face to face both 5’5 135lbs 19 yo! They press so hard their nipples seem to fight bellies touch GSTRING’s touch both girl’s  cuss each other. Both mom can tell their daughters dating the other. They do this for few minutes.

Then seems like both thought at same time they go for it left hands grab brown hair their finger nails show bright they jerk and both slap each other hard with their right hands two pops at the same time as both girls connected! UGHHHH…. Both grunt out they swing many times slaps popping as they circle both digging in deep to each other’s hair! Red wells form on their cheeks! Both mom surprised at the damage their daughters are giving and receiving! Nothing neither has had before! After few minutes they circling Kandace grabbing both hands swinging Natalie losses her footing. She stumbles but on her feet Kandace then throws her weight sending Natalie to the floor her on top. Awwww “you bitch!” Natalie screaming out! Kandace on top pulling Natalie hair let’s got with her right and driving her fist into Natalie left tit Natalie howling in pain bucks up she felling the knuckles of Kandace’s fist into her underside of her tit it hurts she gasp she never been hit like that before! Natalie gets her left hand back into Kandace hair she jerking hard her nails dig into Kandace scalp and bucks This throws Kandace off as they roll. Kandace surprised how Natalie bucked her off looking up Natalie is on top then she feels the most painful thing it’s Natalie’s right fist on her left tit Natalie hits it fully on her knuckles smash into her nipples and tit feels like she flattened it! Kandace screams out in pain that’s surprisingly to Kerry! She never heard Kandace scream in pain like that!  Both girls took over and ove their Gstrings presses against punches from both girls land on tits and tummy’s. Slaps ring out as both hit each other their bodies themselves fight. This goes on for five ten minutes it seems times stand still. Both girls separated they get to their knees red marks from punches slaps all over their bodies then the get to their feet both gasping and sweat forming. “You fucking bitch!” Kandace screaming. “Fuck you bitch!” Natalie screams back they circled both grab hair and dig in both pull harder then ever before! Both start to cry because there chunks of brown hair on the floor! They move and circle their ass up both bent or bending the other over the stomp on the carpet floor. Kandace then swinging hard her left hand catching Natalie on side her face which sending Natalie backwards Kerry perks up donn looking with worry as Kandace pressures Natalie into the wall there loud thump. Natalie stunned and still holding Kandace hair hurting she cries out her body in pain then she really screaming as Kandace takes her light pink nails down her left tit and side! “Ohhhh myyyy god you bitch!” Natalie says it’s a mix of hate but plea then she gasp as Kandace grabs Natalie by the throat choking her! Both teens pressed in the corner Natalie trying do something Kandace feeling she got the fight won! Natalie never been this much trouble Kandace is truly the toughest girls Natalie ever faced! Donna worried and seeing her daughter crying and hurting she wants tell her to give but can’t tears fall down her cheeks her tough beautiful daughter getting choked and losing like she never before!

Kerry is smiling she worried because Natalie is a fighter best Kandace has ever fought but her daughter now got her in the corner. She choking her Natalie will give any minute!

Natalie hurting but shocked and scared because the bitch choking her is toughest she ever face she got to do something!she pulls down “awwwww” huge chunk of brown hair is in her fingers it’s clump of Kandace’s hair! Then Natalie swings her right open hand slamming right on Kandace ear! Kandace scream as her hair was ripped out then she hit harder then ever before we loses focus her hard snaps as she lets go the choke she hearing muffled things eye full water as tear flow! She steps back but pulling a good clump of Natalie’s brown hair!  Natalie scream out she bent over gasping her scalp on fire looks up seeing Kandace recover faster she swings as Natalie raise but ducks the hard slap misses nat swinging he’d left hand which balls up into a fist and landed right above the Gstring of Kandace! She swing’s her right which lambda Kandace scream and this time her girl is that if pain and pleading! Natalie then with both hands shoving Kandace who hold her tummy who loses her balance and crashes into the wall Natalie slamming into her both girls grabbing hair both crying as both hurting but there’s  a pop on the wall as both back off it’s Natalie slamming Kandace into the wall the dry wall cracked!  Both hurting and crying both swing open hand slaps and fist both grab hair both want finish the other off but can’t both are two tough!
Donna and Kerry both not smiling both are worried both never seen their daughters give it take this much! Both want to stop it!
The girls fall in the floor Kandace grabs Natalie hair first she jerks back! “Bitch had enough tell  your fucking mom your done!” She gasp Natalie grabs but misses Kandace hair then she getting ready too she in so much pain! Donna tears falling watches her daughter in most pain she ever been in! Then Kandace scream out as Natalie wasn’t trying grab hair but get her nails into her back her right blue nails sink in and drag Kandace let’s go begging she whimpers are known… then both grab hair they both on their knees Kandace closer to the floor as Natalie try's to get on her back her knee which was trying go over the back knees Kandace in the side ohhhhhhhhhj Kandace feeling pain from the punching before falling on her belly Natalie get on her back she grabs both hands and pulls up Kandace body bends her tits although red and bruised still proud she trying ys get Natalie off her back pops ohhhhhhhhhh! “You fucking whore you done! Tell your mom your done!” Kandace opens her eyes from the pain she crying but so is Natalie but in front of her is Kerry she crying just as much as Donna  she watched her daughter fight the toughest girl she ever faced she shakes her head Natalie with last her resolve pills Kandace screams out “I’M SORRY MOM!……I GIVE!” Kerry Buries her face in her hands she crying! Natalie let’s go and falls off Donna who is crying trys to wipe away tear but they keep flowing. Kandace crying into the carpet her body in such pain keeps saying she sorry! Natalie crying beside her this was the toughest fight she hurts so bad.

Kerry and Donna get up they comfort their daughters they need it both in so much pain!
Donna gets Natalie to her feet Natalie leans heavily into still sobbing. Kerry rocking Kandace who sobbing. Donna looks at Kerry “we are leaving!” Kerry nods “I understand and best if your do both Natalie and Kandace say something but they crying so hard no one can make it out!

It’s 9:00pm Natalie just got out a bath her body hurts she feeling like she been smashed. Yes she won but she could’ve lost Kandace really gave her a fight she wanted and now she paying for it. Donna comes in checking in her she strokes her daughters hair she need a haircut or trimmed. “Honey I so proud of you! I would be even if your lost!” Natalie clutches her pillow tight “love you too mom!”

At the same time Kerry check Kandace who also got out the bath! Kandace staring at the wall she had the fight she thought Natalie gave the fight she dreamed of, Kerry strokes Kandace hair she need it cut “Kandace your my daughter and so proud of you!” Kandace closes and opens her eyes “love you mom!”

Few days later Donna and Kerry meet both at first can’t say anything they just watch probably the most epic fight they ever seen! “How’s Kandace I hope she ok!” Donna says her words has meaning she telling the truth! “She getting better she still really sore and lucky she got this week off Natalie really gave her a fight!  How is Natalie? Is she ok?” Kerry asked she can’t be mad she actually worded for Natalie. “She got a week off too and she better too! Both got be sore Kandace gave her a fight too!” Kerry look well I think I owe you something!”  Donna waves her hand “let’s call it even this time shall we I think we both got more then we bargained for!” Kerry nodded “thank you! Can I be honest I don’t think it be last time though!” She smiles. “I agree Kerry for them and us!” Both moms smiles they both know this start of a war between their families but one of respect but hate.

Natalie computer chimes she sore she just in her long tee and a thong that’s blue. She opens the laptop and clicks. Kandace who looking at her laptop in a thong that’s peach colored  waits for Natalie to open it which she does both girls stare there tension. Both ask at same time if the other ok. Natalie takes her shirt off both compare the damage both teen still proud they respect each other, but both want to fight each other again. “I can’t wait fight you again you pushed me so hard!” Natalie tells Kandace who says “I can’t wait I want a fight like that again even if mom there or not!” Both then stare the bitch come out as both call the other that. Natalie said well we did buy more then one pair of underwear that day! Also there something I need go back and get!” “Yea we did and I got got back get the other! I getting it and be just you and I no one else deal!” Natalie smiles “Deal!”

The End (for now)

Offline Donnafights

Re: Who’s daughter is the toughest? The fight!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 05:54:14 PM »
Oh my, what a fight both of you girls really went for it this could’ve gone either way! Proud of you girls!

Offline kerry

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 02:02:04 PM »
These two girls wanted it bad they be the type of girls would fight again

Offline bofa123

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2022, 03:56:48 AM »
needs p2

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2022, 12:30:13 PM »
Oh they are not done with each yet! They are at war with each other!

Hugs and kisses