News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Is it just me or do you imagine women you see IRL for fantasy catfights?

• 33 Replies

Offline lehaisthicc

How great to see that many do the same like myself :D I totally do. Everyday, matching up girls - my collagues, neighbours, friends, coworkers etc.

Have full list of girl vs girl (I like rivals to be evenly matched, and usually also think about story that May happen behind their possible catfight), have lot of fantasies about my wife engaged with other similary attractive and similary build ladies, and recently even started to try put some of those ideas on the paper.

Od course, also love to collect and match rivals from the net, i.e. spending time looking for two girls with similary perky tits and bitchy smirk on their face and than imagining how their fight would go on.

Eager to share some of those RL thoughts with your matchups and catfight ideas, just write to me PM and will be happy to chat :D

Hi..i pm'ed you..i too like to imagine my wife against a similar build lady..

Plus, she used to have a rival(my ex) that is almost the same build..kinda regretting that i didnt push for the fight, because it almost happen..haha

I also have other girls that ive known or met being matched up against each other..PM me if youd like to talk more..

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
How great to see that many do the same like myself :D I totally do. Everyday, matching up girls - my collagues, neighbours, friends, coworkers etc.

Have full list of girl vs girl (I like rivals to be evenly matched, and usually also think about story that May happen behind their possible catfight), have lot of fantasies about my wife engaged with other similary attractive and similary build ladies, and recently even started to try put some of those ideas on the paper.

Od course, also love to collect and match rivals from the net, i.e. spending time looking for two girls with similary perky tits and bitchy smirk on their face and than imagining how their fight would go on.

Eager to share some of those RL thoughts with your matchups and catfight ideas, just write to me PM and will be happy to chat :D

Plus, she used to have a rival(my ex) that is almost the same build..kinda regretting that i didnt push for the fight, because it almost happen..haha

I also have other girls that ive known or met being matched up against each other..PM me if youd like to talk more..
Ease tell us more about the rivals and the almost catfight.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
My college English Teaching Assistant vs my manager at my summer restaurant job back home. 

Both 26 years old, both 5'9" 120, both chip-on-their-shoulder quasi-feminists, both hard vodka drinkers (but only on weekends), both dressed as hookers for Halloween.

Offline lehaisthicc

Ease tell us more about the rivals and the almost catfight.

Hi, ill be copying back what i wrote in older post,

"Im just sharing what i wrote back in old thread when i asked whats the fantasy that may never come true

My gf vs my scandal

Recently i found out something about my wife and ex-gf..

Back then, 5 years ago. My wife is still my gf..but for the sake of ease of understanding, we'll keep her as the gf here.. and there was also another gf of mine at the time, long story on that, we'll just call her scandal/side chick..

So this scandal was a bit on the side trying to snatch me from my gf..and she was succeeding a bit, i was a douche too back then..sorry wife..so one day we, me and the scandal were having dinner..we were talking about what were our originally intended courses before we got into the university..and the scandal mention of intending taking the legal course..so i jokingly said, 'then, you'l be in the same class with my gf'..she was like, 'hope not, else we'll fight..though i do learn karate'..then i was like, whoa, so she's not afraid of the idea of fighting my gf..i never ask on the subject again tho..

Then few days ago, my then gf which is now my wife..i asked if 5 years ago, you girls were to meet and discuss, and maybe thing got heated up, would you fight her? She says she's opposed to fighting,but if the scandal started it,then she'll have no problem of fighting back..

Then i told her that back then, the scandal said that she would fight u if needed..shes like, 'ok..now i hope things did go that way back then so i could fight her'..

Now its all just talk since we are married people..haha

Both are very evenly matched in terms of curves and height n everything, think of smthing like kat dennings or bebe rexha, not thin, but not fat either..more like phat, and an equal at that.

Hence why i go out with the scandal back then..suffice to say they are like the alphas in their own each college class, and of course still very much ladylike..im just using alphas as they are the top bitches..so the idea of 2 alphas female battling it out just make it so much hotter.."

So thats the story actually..my wife which is then gf at the time did try to arrange a meetup with my sidechick to talk things out when she find out about my fling with the side chick.. but i discourage out of fear smthing will happen..
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 01:51:49 AM by lehaisthicc »