News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Is it just me or do you imagine women you see IRL for fantasy catfights?

• 33 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
I've always done this. Since grade school I would find and match classmates by size and aggressiveness and  imagine them wrestle.
When I started dating and hit college I continued to do it with students and teachers.
Coworkers, neighbors, people at walmart.
Side note : my wife knows and excepts this. We just got back from shopping and the cashier had smiled at us and we had a moment of small talk. As we walked out and got in the car she smiled at me and said " I could take her."
She knows my weakness and that is the easiest way to get me into the bedroom. She just started talking about taking her into the back of the store and throwing her into a bunch of boxes, they ended up rolling around...

Offline Family_Pro_Matches

Sounds familiar! lol. I started the same way, imagining and matching up my classmates from about 4th or 5th grade on. And it still continues with family friends, relatives and people we know. For me, it was/is all about imagining them in pro wrestling or apartment wrestling scenarios mostly. Sounds like our wives are similar also. Mine does the same, teasing and making comments about people we see or know stepping into the ring.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Meeting your first serious boyfriend's sisters, and comparing yourself or girls you know to her.

When you go away to college and start having a circle of college town friends, matching them up in your mind with your circle of home town friends.

When you change jobs and meet the women at your new company, and compare them with women at your old company.

When you date a divorced man, and finally get serious enough with him to have The Talk about his ex, and compare yourself or friends of yours to her.

When your children get old enough to date seriously, and you meet his parents, and compare yourself or women you know to his mom/stepmom.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
When a pandemic happens and your huaband works from home on Zoom, and you can finally see what all the women he works with look like.

Offline martianboy2

I used to imagine what two girls/women would be like fighting a lot.

I would often think what the fight would be like if female A was to fight female B. This fantasy started in school when I was around 13/14.

It then continued when I first started work, although not so much at first, has I worked in a factory. Later, when I started to work in an office, my fantasy would go into overdrive. There were some real stunning women working there.

Besides the office, there were some shop assistants in some shops I would regularly visit. Some of these visits were due to work, therefore I would see some of the girls/women that worked in the administration departments.

Later, I was a regular visitor to some banks in a couple of towns. Again, this was due to work.

They were happy days.

Offline Miah Baker

• Pic is who I would like to look like
No you're not one on your own for that, done that myself on more than one occasion.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
 All of the above mentioned. I have done this since I was about 14 yrs old. Family members , friend , co-workers and the list goes on and on.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
This is why we created the "Catpin" concept  :)
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
When a pandemic happens and your huaband works from home on Zoom, and you can finally see what all the women he works with look like.

When you notice on Zoom that one of your husband's coworkers is drop dead gorgeous, and he heretofore "forgot" to ever bring her up.

When you notice on Zoom that your husband's boss is a woman who's younger than him.

When, pre-pandemic, your husband mysteriously travelled to Jacksonville--and you can now see on Zoom that his Jacksonville team member is super-attractive.

When an attractive coworker of your husband's is always needling him to put the camera on YOU for a second.

When an attractive coworker wears inappropriate clothes when she and he are the only one's on Zoom.

When you swear the face of one of your husband's coworkers looks familiar from Christmas cards from years ago, when your husband claimed she was a distant cousin.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Christmas Cards:

When a female acquaintance of your husband used to send a family picture of herself and her children and her husband, but now it's just a note from herself.

When a female acquaintance of your husband who sends a card every year starts going by a different surname.

When a female acquaintance of your husband's who used to live 7 states away now lives 2 towns away.

When a female acquaintance of your husband's sends a pic and it's obvious she's had her hair/ face/ boobs done.

When a female acquaintance of your husband's discloses in her card that one of her children has been accepted to your's husband's obscure alma mater.

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
Re: Is it just me or do you imagine women you see IRL for fantasy catfights?
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2021, 08:32:30 PM »
I've always done this. Since grade school I would find and match classmates by size and aggressiveness and  imagine them wrestle.
When I started dating and hit college I continued to do it with students and teachers.
Coworkers, neighbors, people at walmart.
Side note : my wife knows and excepts this. We just got back from shopping and the cashier had smiled at us and we had a moment of small talk. As we walked out and got in the car she smiled at me and said " I could take her."
She knows my weakness and that is the easiest way to get me into the bedroom. She just started talking about taking her into the back of the store and throwing her into a bunch of boxes, they ended up rolling around...

It started same way for me. I loved to watch women wrestle or fight and then gradually started making comparisons and pairs of well matched girls in high school, college, neighbourhood and in friend circles especially the girls of my age group and younger than me. Its just that i never got excited to imagine elder ladies. Also i am not able to share this fantasy with my gf who is not a person who would like to fight or any of my female friend. The amount of ladies of same age group in circle narrowed down moving in employment and the ones still remember from school and colleges have gone lot of changes too. This world of imagination is exciting.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2021, 03:36:20 PM »
Youth athletics edition:

Comparing yourself to the mom of a teamate of your own child who are neck-and-neck for playing time/final roster spots.

Comparing yourself and the mom's of your school/team to those of the other team across the field/gym.  Especially when the cheering gets vocal.

Confronting your child's female coach about how your child is treated.

Online caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2021, 11:49:10 AM »
often i have and sometimes even approached them one way or another
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2021, 10:24:41 PM »
Monumentally!!  I had little notebooks of matchups of classmates all through HS. In More recent years the "ghosts" of friends, acquaintances, coworkers, etc have populated my fiction (those I've written and those I've only mulled over too).  Likely to continue too.
HG Hunt

Offline cffanm49

• Catfight Fan since 1963....
I only wish my wife would be like yours, and at least have fun with my fetish. Most of my time here is looking for a similiar type. Take care, have fun!