News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Is it just me or do you imagine women you see IRL for fantasy catfights?

• 33 Replies

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
A long time ago, when I was 15, a girl in my year called Zoe got picked on by a girl from the year above called Christine - I think it was over a boy

Anyway, Zoe really thought she was something special - she was pretty but nothing spectacular - whereas Christine was a tough, blonde haired bitch, who I found incredibly attractive, with lovely legs and a great body

Whilst a group of around 30 of us gathered, it kicked off, and Christine gave Zoe a battering, split her lip, made her nose bleed, and blacked her eye, and by the time she was dragged away, she'd put Zoe on the floor in the corridor, where I think she'd have given her a kicking if it had carried on

From then on, I was hooked, often imagining fights between girls at school, including my girlfriend at the time, who was a petite blonde, and I'd enjoy imagining her getting worked over even when I was fucking her

That led me on eventually to imagining celebrities fighting, then writing stories etc

When I was a teenager, I thought I was the only person who thought like this, but realise that there are many of us, and as long as the fights remain in our imagination, it's fine.  Unless the girls were professional boxers or wrestlers, I couldn't watch an actual fight these days, I promise

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
So do i,  i always imagine girls i know and see everyday

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
So do i, i imagine all girls i know and saw, and all i see everyday and knew

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
I've always done this. Since grade school I would find and match classmates by size and aggressiveness and  imagine them wrestle.
When I started dating and hit college I continued to do it with students and teachers.
Coworkers, neighbors, people at walmart.
Side note : my wife knows and excepts this. We just got back from shopping and the cashier had smiled at us and we had a moment of small talk. As we walked out and got in the car she smiled at me and said " I could take her."
She knows my weakness and that is the easiest way to get me into the bedroom. She just started talking about taking her into the back of the store and throwing her into a bunch of boxes, they ended up rolling around...

Absolutely. Been doing it for years. Been matching my best friend's mom against women from teachers when I was in school, other women from the neighborhood, actresses, women wrestlers, etc. Just about every woman imaginable.

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
Re: Is it just me or do you imagine women you see IRL for fantasy catfights?
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2022, 06:37:53 PM »
I've always done this. Since grade school I would find and match classmates by size and aggressiveness and  imagine them wrestle.
When I started dating and hit college I continued to do it with students and teachers.
Coworkers, neighbors, people at walmart.
Side note : my wife knows and excepts this. We just got back from shopping and the cashier had smiled at us and we had a moment of small talk. As we walked out and got in the car she smiled at me and said " I could take her."
She knows my weakness and that is the easiest way to get me into the bedroom. She just started talking about taking her into the back of the store and throwing her into a bunch of boxes, they ended up rolling around...

Absolutely. Been doing it for years. Been matching my best friend's mom against women from teachers when I was in school, other women from the neighborhood, actresses, women wrestlers, etc. Just about every woman imaginable.

Almost the same...bro!

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2022, 05:44:20 PM »
Been doing it for years, ever since I first realized I was into F/F fights. I have a hot female friend who likes to play a game with me. We walk around a mall or store and I say "What about here" and she tells me how she'd like to fight whoever I point out.

Offline bigguy1031

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2022, 10:16:17 AM »
Oh it is not just you.  I have done it since I was like 10-11 and now at 61, still doing it.  Especially changed, when I went to college, and then work.  Marriage gave me a Blonde, blue eyed, Big Beautiful Women's champion.  In my fantasies only.

Offline Cffandom

Oh yess, the WWF bra panty matches watched in childhood (secretly) of course paved way for the life long fantasy and started imagining first actresses in them, then teachers , family members, friends, their mothers etc, any one who fits the bill is added to the fantasy league now

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
I explored this theme in a story, Kiva’s Fight Journal, Ch 6, ‘Life With Kiva’. My character, a nurse (like me irl), learns she’s the object of fantasies of a male coworker. At first, she’s shocked and disgusted, but later reaches a more nuanced conclusion. Its a bit satirical about catfight stories in general, but it’s all in fun. It’s not necessary to read earlier chapters or be familiar with the “catpin universe” to enjoy it.
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90742.60
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
I explored this theme in a story, Kiva’s Fight Journal, Ch 6, ‘Life With Kiva’. My character, a nurse (like me irl), learns she’s the object of fantasies of a male coworker. At first, she’s shocked and disgusted, but later reaches a more nuanced conclusion. Its a bit satirical about catfight stories in general, but it’s all in fun. It’s not necessary to read earlier chapters or be familiar with the “catpin universe” to enjoy it.
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90742.60

Fabulous story Kiva. The dream part caught me totally by surprise.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2022, 10:08:48 AM »
That's how it happens with me all the time, and it did especially when out anywhere together with a girlfriend.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline aresseraares

• I love catfights!
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2022, 07:29:18 AM »
How great to see that many do the same like myself :D I totally do. Everyday, matching up girls - my collagues, neighbours, friends, coworkers etc.

Have full list of girl vs girl (I like rivals to be evenly matched, and usually also think about story that May happen behind their possible catfight), have lot of fantasies about my wife engaged with other similary attractive and similary build ladies, and recently even started to try put some of those ideas on the paper.

Od course, also love to collect and match rivals from the net, i.e. spending time looking for two girls with similary perky tits and bitchy smirk on their face and than imagining how their fight would go on.

Eager to share some of those RL thoughts with your matchups and catfight ideas, just write to me PM and will be happy to chat :D
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 07:30:16 AM by aresseraares »

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2022, 11:53:15 AM »
How great to see that many do the same like myself :D I totally do. Everyday, matching up girls - my collagues, neighbours, friends, coworkers etc.

Have full list of girl vs girl (I like rivals to be evenly matched, and usually also think about story that May happen behind their possible catfight), have lot of fantasies about my wife engaged with other similary attractive and similary build ladies, and recently even started to try put some of those ideas on the paper.

Od course, also love to collect and match rivals from the net, i.e. spending time looking for two girls with similary perky tits and bitchy smirk on their face and than imagining how their fight would go on.

Eager to share some of those RL thoughts with your matchups and catfight ideas, just write to me PM and will be happy to chat :D
Love your thoughts on this.

Offline Valen

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2022, 11:09:56 PM »

I like equal opponents too. If i see two similar women or someone similar to.my wife cannot stop thinking about them fighting

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2022, 11:16:26 PM »
Anyone ever change jobs, and think of women at Company #1 versus women at Company #2?

Anyone ever change neighborhoods, and think of women at Street #1 versus women at Street #2?

Anyone ever have cousins on your side and cousins on your spouse's side who never mingle, and matching them up?

Anyone ever match up women in your pickleball league versus women in your book club?