News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2459 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #1815 on: May 27, 2019, 05:32:43 PM »
I adore!
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #1816 on: June 11, 2019, 01:00:30 AM »
MINKA KELLY vs KALEY CUOCO

{alt}{alt}

Pressing her palms to the floor, Kaley started to push herself up.  But that effort was thwarted as Minka suddenly sat down hard on the blonde’s back, flattening Cuoco into the plush carpeting with a heavy grunt.    The dark-haired hellion hands then slipped around either side of her opponent's jaw, her index fingers slipping into the corners of the blonde's mouth, pulling Cuoco's head up and back while fishhooking her mouth, her lips stretched into a grim rictus, which was on full view to the elite spectators seated in their leather chairs.  "Smile pretty for the nice people," Minka purrs.  "And show them how happy you are that I'm kicking you ass!"

The blonde growled in response, her hands clutching at the wrists of her tormentor.  But what pained her the most was the truth in Kelly's words...she had been kicking Kaley's ass thus far.  Nothing the blonde attempted seemed to work, as she was thwarted again and again by her adversary.  What Cuoco didn't know what that Minka had spent many weeks preparing for this match.  Videos of these celebrity catfights were forbidden, but the brunette spoke with plenty of other women who had fought Kaley in the past, probing them for details of the blonde's style, her strength, her weaknesses.  By the time these two finally met tonight in the penthouse, Minka was an expert in Kaley Cuoco, and she used that knowledge to her full advantage.

Kaley may not have known this, but what she did know was that unless she could somehow turn the match around, she was done for.  And just the thought of Minka's smirk made the very thought of losing to her intolerable.  And so, with a warrior's bellow, the blonde suddenly and unexpectedly rolled to her side, throwing her tormentor off and breaking her hold.  Cuoco then quickly rolled the opposite way, putting distance between the two before she rolled up to her hands and knees.  Kelly began to scramble to get back up to her feet, but now the blonde launched herself from her crouched position, driving her shoulder hard into Minka's belly as she wrapped her arms around the brunette's waist, Cuoco's feet digging into the plush carpeting, driving her opponent backward until Kelly's back slammed up against the wall, drawing a pained grunt from her.

Eyes blazing with fury, her sun-kissed skin dappled with sweat, Kaley next threw a backhand chop to her adversary's chest that set her 32C's bouncing wildly, threatening to flop out of their halter cups.  The blow leaves the brunette panting and momentarily stunned, which provides Cuoco with all of the time she needs to grab her rival by her tangled mane of hair and drag her stumbling to the center of the room.  there, she steps behind Minka, presses herself against her opponent's back, and with a self-satisfied smile begins to snake her arms around the brunette's head.

Suddenly, erupting back to life, Minka reaches up and grabs the startled Kaley's by her golden tresses, and an instant later Kelly drops down to the floor on her butt, yanking her adversary down with her.  The result is Kaley's chin smashing into Minka's shoulder with her full weight behind the blow.  As the brunette releases her hold on Cuoco's hair in the same instant as impact, the force throws the blonde backward like a ragdoll.  She starfishes on the floor, glassy eyes gazing with scant comprehension at the ceiling above.  Crawling over to her splayed rival, the brunette climbs atop Kaley, setting the delta of her womanhood over Kaley's face as she applies a front facesit.  Cuoco squirms feebly, giving pitiful muffled moans, but she is now too spent to truly resist. 

Brushing damp strands of hair away from her face, Minka says, "Standing Sleeperhold...you used that against Shay Mitchell, Erica Durance and Nikki Cox.  I read your book, bitch!"  The brunette's extensive studies had paid off handsomely, as she had just the right countermove ready, one which the now-slumbering Kaley never saw coming.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 08:40:21 AM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1817 on: June 18, 2019, 10:39:58 PM »
Olivia Holt vs Amandla Stenberg

{alt}{alt}

The two bikini-clad beauties grunted as their bodies strained against one another in a test of strength, rivulets of perspiration glistening across their flesh.  Suddenly, Olivia raises her right leg and brings it down sharply, the ball of her foot stomping down upon Amandla's toes, causing her to shriek in sudden pain.  Breaking free of their mutual grasp, Holt dips her knees and pulls her startled opponent across her shoulders, straightening up with a fireman's carry.  The blonde then begins to turn around and around, subjecting her unwilling cargo to an Airplane Spin.  Stenberg howls in panic as her senses reel and she's left dizzy from the whirling.

But even as she stops her spin, Olivia does not release her adversary; instead the blonde gives a banshee's wail and suddenly rushes full-tilt toward the wall of the penthouse wall.  At the last instant she leans forward, throwing Amandla forward, and the bronze-skinned beauty takes the full brunt of the impact, which is so forceful the drywall shatters.  Stenberg collapses to the floor in a heap, her body covered with the chalky dust of the destroyed wall, and she moans as she struggles to remain conscious.  Unsympathetic to her rival's dire straits, Holt grabs Amandla by the ankle and drags her supple body to the center of the room, laying her on her back.

Dropping to her knees, the blonde then climbs atop her adversary, facing the lower half of her body.  Holt clamps her thighs around Stenberg's head, locking her ankles in a Reverse Headscissors.  Meantime, her fingers sink into the soft inner thighs of the embattled beauty, applying clawholds to the tender muscles.  Amandla screeches from the dual agonies, her eyes wide with dismay.  Her face, cradled between the steely peach thighs of her oppressor, darkens from the crushing pressure.  Unable to withstand the torment any longer, Stanberg whines "I give!  I give!", her hand frantically tapping at the leg of her foe.  But Olivia isn't interested in a submission.  She pours every last dreg of her remaining strength into her legs, and soon enough, she hears the pitiful sigh that signals that her opponent has passed out from the anguish.

Triumphantly, Holt rises up and places a foot upon the heaving chest of the demolished battler, beaming a smug smile as she basks in the applause of the spectators.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1818 on: June 20, 2019, 05:31:35 PM »
Uh oh, looks like we've lost Nicole S again.   :-[

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #1819 on: June 22, 2019, 09:15:37 PM »
So that is my debut story! I hope you all like it and I'll definitely make more soon. Obviously I'm inspired by the work of some authors here and on other catfight story boards (Jackflash, Nicole S, Ginny, The Walking Dude are a few that come to mind, but there's bound to be more I'm missing off the top of my head). It saddens me that Nicole S is gone as I loved reading her stories - she used a lot of girls that we just don't see enough love for here - but hopefully one day she comes back or at the very least is doing well! I love writing shorts little write-ups so this topic is super interesting to me, so expect more stuff from me soon. Anyway, less talking, more writing, so catch you all on the flip side!

---
Just wanted to weigh in and tell you what a spectacular job you did with your debut - there are so many talented writers on here to inspire you and looks like you can join the ranks of all of the amazing writers on here, with your initial two (2) stories looking pretty fantastic!!   I enjoyed them both immensely and especially Sophia/Jenna, as that is a rivalry that we've seen a number of times in the FCBA, so glad to see it explored here in another venue as well.   Definitely looking forward to more stories from you in the future and hope to see what creative stories we see from you next.  Glad to have you as part of this wonderful writing community!!

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #1820 on: June 23, 2019, 12:27:34 AM »

Candace Lerae vs Dakota Kai: Grudge Match

Tensions had been brewing backstage between Candace Lerae and Dakota Kai for months. They finally exploded when Candace discovered text message between Dakota and Candice’s husband, Johnny Gargano, The two had been fooling around behind Candice’s back!

After beating the crap out of her husband, Candice challenged Dakota to a no-holds barred, no time limit match at the next taping of NXT. The winner would be determined by either submission or KO.

“I am going to kick your Kiwi ass!” Candace promised. “And when I’m done I am going to knock you out in the world’s most devastating breast smother and humiliate you in front of the entire world!”

“Ha! You wish blondie,” replied Dakota. “Everyone knows I am the better wrestler and now your husband has proven who the better woman is. Not only will I beat you, I will strip your top off when I am done!”

An enraged Candace lunged at Dakota but other NXT wrestlers stepped in and pulled the two hellcats apart.

Fight night came so enough and both ladies showed up ready to fight in their ring gear and their fists taped. It was an unusual match since both women were likeable and considered “faces” and fans were not sure who to root for, although Candace was clearly the wronged party in this case.

The two wrestlers bounced up and down on the balls of their feet and shook their limbs eager to settle their feud as soon as the bell rang.

Candace came roaring out like a bat out of fire, aiming a clothesline for Dakota but missing. She then tried to fire punches at the New Zealander but the brunette dodged those two. Both women were highly skilled wrestlers but Dakota was a little quicker and Canadace’s attacks were a little clumsy in her eagerness to hurt Dakota.

As a result a result the blonde tired herself out a little swinging wildly and missing over and over.

The match eventually turned into more of a chain wrestling contest with Candace and Dakota applying and the reversing arms bars, headlocks, scissor holds, full nelsons and wrist locks. Whenever Candace got the advantage she would apply maximum torque to her submission holds, trying to hurt Dakota as much as possible.

At one point, she trapped Dakota in an excruciating camel clutch, pulling back violently on the Kiwis’s neck and casing excruciating pain to the brunette’s lower back. Dakota gasped in pain.

“Now I’ve got you, you bitch” Candace seethed.

Dakota’s eyes closed tightly in pain and she whimpered but inch by inch she managed to make her way to the ropes, and bucking her way free, roll under them.

Candace chased after her but was met with a stiff kick to the jaw that dropped her like a rock!

Dakota picked Candace up by a handful of hair and threw her back in the ring. Kai then went on a kicking rampage. She snapped off a dozen kicks to Candace’s chest and stomach. Once she had winded the blonde she threw her into a corner of the ring. Dakota then backed up to the opposite end of the squared circle. She ran at top speed around almost the entire ring before launching a flying knee strike into Candace’s jaw! The impact was devastating and Candace pooled into a boneless ragdoll.

It was then the Dakota show for the next 10 minutes of the match as Dakota the Kicking Machine kept pounding on Candace. It ended with a top rope splash that absolutely flattened Candace.

Even though she was ostensibly the villain in this match, the crowd got fully behind the Kiwis thanks to her fast-paced, impactful style.

Instead of covering Candace for the pin, she bounced up onto her feet and opened her arms, basking in the applause from the crowd. She then wiped her hands, gesturing that her work here was done.

She grabbed Candace again by her hair and lifted her up to her wobbly legs, setting her up for a suplex.

However, out of the blue, Candace winded back and fired a devastating right cross to Dakota’s jaw, reminiscent of Lacey’s Evan’s finisher, the Woman’s Right!

Instantly Dakota was knocked out cold. A dazed Candace barely realized what she had done. She fell on top of Dakota and waited for the three count.

The ref reminded Candace that there was no ins in this match, it was Kos or submissions only.

“Oh yeah,” said the dazed blonde.

She then crawled on top of Dakota before stuffing her sweaty breasts over Dakota’s face.

“I…I…told you this is how it would end, you slut,” Candace said, smiling.

Dakota gradually woke up as her oxygen was cut off. She then started jerking in a panicky motion. Candace rode out the twitching, making sure to keep her chest pressing onto Dakota’s breathing passages.

“No escape…” Candace murmured.

Dakota was in full panic now. She tried twisting and turning but Candace had her pinned too firmly and her head was still ringing from that haymaker that had ended the match.

“Can’t breathe! Can’t breathe!” said a muffled Dakota from beneath Candace.

The blonde smiled.

Eventually Dakota started seeing spots and her mind gradually drifted to black…Her body relaxed and became a plaything for Candace.

“Candace! Candace, you have to let her go!” said the ref.

“Fuck off, this bitch slept with my man,” said Candace. “I’m going to enjoy this.”

“Candace, stop, she can’t breathe!”

“I know. That’s the point idiot!” the blonde responded.

The crowd started booing lustily as the blonde tortured her victim. Finally a handful of other referees came into the ring and peeled Candace off her victim.

An utterly destroyed Dakota lay in the middle of the ring, barely breathing. Her arms splayed out. Her eyes closed, her face clammy with tit sweat, a line of drool dribbling out of one corner of her open mouth.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 12:37:28 AM by Savant »

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #1821 on: June 23, 2019, 06:37:39 AM »
Sofia Vergara VS Selena Gomez

Love this. There isn't enough Sofia Vergara stuff on the forums. <3

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1822 on: June 23, 2019, 07:31:37 PM »
A triumphant debut, Molly!  I love your work, and I can't wait to read more of it...hopefully often!  Welcome to our merry band!   ;D

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #1823 on: June 23, 2019, 11:30:12 PM »
Love the wrestler story Savant. Would love to see more WWE wrestlers like Alexa Bliss get dominated

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #1824 on: June 24, 2019, 01:47:00 AM »
Thank you!

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #1825 on: June 24, 2019, 06:06:41 AM »

Thank you, sir. I read the Sophie/Jenna stories on the FCBA and that's what inspired me! There's so many good matchups on there that need more representation. I'm glad you enjoyed and I look forward to sharing more. :)
[/quote]

That is awesome - if our board played any part in inspiring you to write or even just that one bout, then that is well worth it.   There are so many spectacular matchups and stories that need to be told, such as the aforementioned bouts or your recent Sofia/Selena bout, which was a whole lot of fun.   Glad to see you get the Spanish dialogue in there to make it a little more authentic and exciting!   Hope to see more of your awesome work in the future and of course, if you ever want to write any for the FCBA, just send me an e-mail and I'd be happy to work that out with you.   Keep up the great, great work and keep sharing these creative bouts!! 

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1826 on: June 25, 2019, 01:44:18 AM »
Well now, this is just all kinds of magnificent.   ;D

{alt}

Michelle Trachtenberg VS Jennifer Lawrence

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #1827 on: June 26, 2019, 03:14:45 PM »
So that is my debut story! I hope you all like it and I'll definitely make more soon. Obviously I'm inspired by the work of some authors here and on other catfight story boards (Jackflash, Nicole S, Ginny, The Walking Dude are a few that come to mind, but there's bound to be more I'm missing off the top of my head). It saddens me that Nicole S is gone as I loved reading her stories - she used a lot of girls that we just don't see enough love for here - but hopefully one day she comes back or at the very least is doing well! I love writing shorts little write-ups so this topic is super interesting to me, so expect more stuff from me soon. Anyway, less talking, more writing, so catch you all on the flip side!

Nice work!! We def need more Sophia on here. Loved it.

Offline NicoleS

« Reply #1828 on: June 28, 2019, 01:01:19 AM »
Max VS Penny: Shower Showdown!

{alt}{alt}

Max grunted as she hit the wall of the shower cubical, shaking the entire enclosure as Penny pressed her back against the cold ceramic tiles. Max let out a moan as the frigid texture attached itself to her skin, sending a shiver up her spine that made it easier for the blonde to wrest control of the match. Before this turn, it had seemed as if the two voluptuous waitresses were simply too evenly matched for a true one-sided contest to occur. Both embattled beauties had grown nervous that the battle would end without a victor, if not for a sporadic hook to the blonde's chin that gave Max the brief reprieve that she needed to ultimately put a pin in this grueling battle. Penny stumbled back like she were involved in a skit, smacking her back against the floor as the flooding shower  floor betrayed her motor functions.

Penny sluggishly attempted to climb back up to her feet, but a sudden kick to the stomach courtesy of Max was all that was needed to take advantage of the blonde's uneven weight distribution. The Californian fell to the ground with a splash of water. Penny's face was blasted by the shower, further disorienting her as she watched Max's hazy silhouette come to loom over her, the only real distinguishable features being the vixen's huge glossy globes. Moving with a speed that caused her unrestrained mountains to bounce quite heavily, Max climbed atop her opponent and pinned her wrists to the floor. As she grapevined the blonde's legs to prevent her from breaking free, the New Yorker then did what she did best: lowering her magnificent breasts, she engulfed the face of her helpless opponent in an airtight smother!

"Come on, sugar tits, give up! You know my girls are too much for you!" Max demanded as she laid on the smother, trapping the blonde beneath her shiny whoppers as the sheer weight of them kept Penny's head to the tiles. "Not even in a billion years--MMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!!" Penny grunted loudly in response, the end of her sentence lost to the prolific bosom of her most hated adversary.

The possibility of being once again snuffed out by Max's rack filled her with dread... but she refused to give in even as her face began to turn a shade of purple. Briefly, Max lifted her 34DDs and held them mere inches over Penny's water-soaked face. At least, that's what Max thought. In truth, it was sweat-soaked, with a tiny side of tears that stained her cheeks. Max leaned down after taking in her opponent's strained features, once again dropping her wrecking balls over the hapless blonde's face before Penny could gulp down too much air back into her lungs. Penny hated nothing more than losing to a breast smother, and the full-figured New Yorker damn well knew it.

Max's smirk grew as Penny came closer to succumbing to the brunette's smother - from the former's view, she could see only the blonde's snapped-shut eyelids, the rest of her reddened face obscured by the brunette's massive twins. Penny's squirming grew weaker, until at last she was barely moving save for a few spastic twitches. At risk of losing consciousness, Penny soon offered her submission, smacking Max's thighs until the brunette at last took pity on her. Max slowly stood up on wobbly legs, leaving the blonde sprawled out beneath the still-running water, deflated in both spirit and body by the east coast champion. Max planted a foot upon her conquest's heaving bosom, another victory for the Brooklyn brawler.

"Time sure does fly doesn't it?" she whispered to her foe as she stepped out of the shower, taking with her Penny's bra as she left the communal, her huge breasts swaying with each step as she earned the attention of every woman she passed.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 03:08:29 AM by NicoleS »
Don't ask to fight me. I'm just a write-y.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1829 on: June 28, 2019, 06:30:28 PM »
As far as I'm concerned, Max and Penny make for an endless array of fantastic confrontations...particularly when Nicole unleashes her muse on them.  ;)