News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2457 Replies

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #1830 on: June 28, 2019, 06:41:51 PM »
As far as I'm concerned, Max and Penny make for an endless array of fantastic confrontations...particularly when Nicole unleashes her muse on them.  ;)

Not too much confrontations, as Penny has proud tits so getting outsmothered repeatedly will make her mental spirit break, at one point she has to accept Max as the better women.

Offline NicoleS

« Reply #1831 on: June 28, 2019, 09:47:05 PM »
I guess I'm gonna have to write a pro-Penny sequel now. I'm on it!
Don't ask to fight me. I'm just a write-y.

Offline NicoleS

« Reply #1832 on: June 29, 2019, 04:56:35 AM »
Scarlett Johansson VS Michelle Trachtenberg

"Unnngggghhhh!" Scarlett hissed through gritted teeth as she leaned her head back in agony, as the willowy brunette gave her another pulse of her powerful thighs. Scarlett gulped as she noticed the sadistic glint in Michelle’s eyes, as the determined brunette crushes her midsection with the squeeze of an cobra. Michelle sneered as she felt the pathetic attempts by Scarlett to pry her legs apart, and took the time to gloat:

“You can give in whenever you’re ready, Scar, but you're not going anywhere till you do,” she stated as she flexed her legs harder, eliciting another loud groan from her buxom opponent. Every minuscule shadow of Michelle’s leg muscles were apparent against the silken tights she wore as the brunette continued to flex and release, flex and release.

“N-Never!” Scarlett grunted in response as she gave up on pulling apart Michelle’s unyielding gams. At the beginning of the fight, she only laughed when Michelle employed her overused body scissors tactic, figuring it was way too early in the match for the brunette’s legs to do any lasting damage. She ate her words soon enough, as the first flex of Michelle’s legendary thighs made her feel like she were the last stubborn drops left in a toothpaste tube. She had unfortunately underestimated the power of her opponent’s legs, believing that such a cute, lanky girl like Michelle couldn’t possible have any lower body strength. Alas, it felt like Michelle was going to slice her in half with each agonizing pulse.

Knowing the lithe beauty’s crushing thighs were just too strong to separate, the desperate blonde positioned her palms by her sides and pushed upwards against the mat as hard as she could. Scarlett squeezed her eyes shut as she pushed hard. Michelle gasped as she clamped her ballet-trained legs down tighter, but Scarlett managed to power through the increased resistance. As Johansson’s body arched further up, Michelle soon found herself unable to maintain her scissors as Scarlett finally broke free from the brunette’s vice-like grip. Michelle slowly rose to her feet to employ another tactic, but Scarlett had already beaten her to it; seeking to end the fight before she got trapped like that again. Scarlett grabbed the Buffy alumni by a fistful of her hair, causing Michelle to let out a shrill shriek. She pawed at Scarlett’s cruel grip on her luscious brunette locks as the younger woman yanked Michelle harshly to her feet, until the two are standing mere inches from one another.

“Lemme GO right NOW!” Michelle growled as her hands flailed, but Scarlett just sneered egotistically as she released Michelle’s hair just in time to shove the blue-eyed brunette into the wall. Michelle hit the wall with a thud as her ass slumped against it. Michelle bit her tongue, refusing to give Scarlett the satisfaction of hearing another yelp escape her lips. Scarlett approached her but Trachtenberg was hardly finished fighting back, proving so when she responded to Scarlett’s advancement with a swift kick into the blonde’s midsection, sending the blonde stumbling backwards as she clutched her stomach. Scarlett tried to punch Trachtenberg in retaliation but the latter easily sidestepped the attack, before returning another kick to the blonde’s right leg.

As Scarlett knelt down in response to the blow, Michelle grabbed Scarlett and, with the grunt of a madwoman, hoisted the ample blonde into the air. Scarlett had no time to be impressed by Michelle’s display of adrenaline, as Michelle immediately smashed her back down over her extended knee. Scarlett groaned loudly as she clutched her near-broken ribs, rolling over on the mat as Michelle struck a pose to the audience. After watching Scarlett whimper in pain for a solid half minute, Michelle dropped to her knees in preparation for another grueling scissors. However, before she could clamp her legs under Scarlett’s waist, the blonde spun around to greet Trachtenberg with an uppercut to her chin. Michelle flew backwards onto her ass with a loud thud. Scarlett scrambled to her feet, quickly forcing Michelle onto her back, before straddling the squirming girl in a devastating camel clutch. As she pulled tight beneath Michelle's chin, a loud groan escaped from Michelle’s lips.

“Ready to submit, doll?” Scarlett asked as she pulled up on Michelle’s chin, while Trachtenberg hammered the floor with her fists as she strained to buck Johansson from her dominant position.

“Don’t… call… me… doll!” Michelle roared as she struggled mightily. She managed to roll onto her side, sending Scarlett falling off her and onto the mat as both girls lay beside one another. Scarlett tried to crawl away to reclaim her bearings, which Trachtenberg would not allow it. The brunette shot over to Scarlett, jumping onto the blonde and listening to a loud ooof! escape the buxom actress as she forced Scarlett onto her back. Pinning the blonde’s wrists behind her head with one hand, Michelle sat on top of Scarlett as she let her free hand wander over towards Scarlett’s heaving, bra-clad breasts.

“"W-What are you doing?” Scarlett demanded to know as she fidgeted beneath the lanky girl. Michelle smiled deviously as her hand clasped Scarlett’s bra strap. With a mighty pull, it snapped it in half as the audience cheered, watching as one of Scarlett’s infamous breasts was released for the world to see. Scarlett screamed as she struggled harder, wanting desperately to cover her exposed breast as the audience stared hungrily.

“Look at the size of these watermelons! You’re so selfish keeping these things hidden all the time!” Michelle said with a haughty expression, "You know, I once crushed a watermelon between these babies?" she said as she slapped her right thigh, then she got a devilish idea, "I wonder if your fat tits could survive my squeeze. Shall we find out?"

As Michelle inadvertently leaned her head down to wrap her legs around Scarlett's bosom, Scarlett immediately whipped her head forward, landing a direct blow on Michelle’s face as the latter cried out, immediately breaking the hold as she stumbled backwards, clutching her not-broken but still pain-racked nose. “Fucking bitch!” Michelle shrieked as Scarlett breathed deeply again. As Michelle’s hands scoured her face for any signs of damage, her eyes widened as Scarlett came at her fast, her hand clasping around Michelle’s throat as the brunette choked out a gasp. A swipe of Johansson’s legs into Trachtenberg’s own knocked the brunette on her ass.

Michelle scuttled back but hit the wall as Scarlett came at her. The blonde dropped to her knees and she straddled Michelle’s body, that glint of confidence that was in Michelle’s eyes earlier now in Scarlett’s own. “I gave you a chance to submit, hun,” Scarlett reminded the brunette as Michelle bucked her hips wildly, “but now I’m glad you didn’t, because you reminded me of my two best weapons.”

With that, she plunged her golden globes down over Michelle’s quivering, wide-eyed face.

“Wait, Scarlett, please–mmmmmmpphphhhhhh!!” Michelle begged as her face was eclipsed by Scarlett’s big juggs. Michelle tried to push Scarlett off of her, but the blonde’s bigger frame was not easy to budge. Scarlett wrapped her legs around Michelle’s own as the lithe beauty moaned loudly into Johansson’s perfect breast smother.

“I may not have super strong legs like yours, Mich, but I sure do have way better - and bigger - breasts, don’t I?” Scarlett giggled as she teased the panicking girl beneath her, “Having some trouble breathing? I can’t hear you! Actually, I can’t even see you with my huge tits covering your cute little face.”

Michelle mumbled something incoherent into Scarlett’s cleavage, but not even her words could escape the enveloping smother Scarlett’s bosom was giving her. Michelle’s arms flexed as she pushed against Scarlett’s shoulders, trying to separate Johansson’s jugs just enough so she could breathe in a gulp of air. God, how she couldn’t breathe.  Her face was lodged against Scarlett’s cleavage impossibly tight as she struggled for breath, but Scarlett was hell-bent on not letting her have any. Her strength was waning as the giant breasts denied her air, and her fruitless shoves against Scarlett’s bosom were only getting weaker by the second. Scarlett managed to tighten her hold even more when she wrapped her hands around Michelle’s head and forced her face even further into her engulfing cleavage. Michelle can feel the beads of sweat against her as they trickle down Scarlett’s unwavering juggs.

Michelle’s shoves quickly became pathetic taps as she finally let darkness swallow her into unconsciousness, her head becoming limp as Scarlett let her drop to the mat. She waved to the audience as she drew in the sounds of her victory, her breasts still resting against the defeated Trachtenberg’s face.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 04:58:00 AM by NicoleS »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #1833 on: July 03, 2019, 07:08:12 PM »
Charlize Theron vs Eliza Dushku

{alt}{alt}

After a long and grueling contest, the two beauties were the very definition of bedraggled:  their hair, so perfectly coiffed at the start, were now damp, tangled manes...their skin, soaked with sweat, was marred by scratches and bruises...and their chests heaved as they panted heavily for breath.  They circled one another, eyes locked together, but spoke as if each was still at the height of her powers, and not now running on what scant fumes of energy they could muster.

"Aren't you tired of looking so pathetic compared to me?" Charlize said in a husky voice that betrayed her exhaustion.  "Why not just give up and spare yourself any further embarrassment?"

Eliza rasped back, "I'm getting tired of holding back just so you could look halfway competent.  But I figure it's time to finish you off now."

Even as the last words trailed off from the brunette, her opponent chose this moment to strike, hoping to catch Dushku off-guard.  Theron lunged at Eliza, intent on using her larger size to bulldoze the brunette to the penthouse floor.  But the American had been expecting just such a tactic from her South African adversary, and she was prepared.  At the last instant, Dushku ducked low under the grasp of the blonde, driving her shoulder into the onrushing beauty's belly, and drawing a sharp gasp from Theron.

In a blur of motion, Eliza wrapped her arms around Charlize's waist and used the blonde's own momentum to hoist her up and over, flipping her through the air and sending her crashing to the carpet with a heavy thud.  An instant later, Dushku let gravity do the hard work as she suddenly threw herself backward to the floor, drilling her elbow into Charlize's still-tender tummy.

That stunned the Amazonian Afrikaner long enough for Eliza to get to her knees and, gruntingly, roll Theron over onto her stomach.  Grabbing the blonde's left leg, Dushku pulled it up and bent it over the brunette's own neck and shoulders for a Stretch Muffler.  The sudden electric jolt of agony to her leg shocked Charlize from her stupor, and she wailed and thrashed in pained panic, but to no avail.  This move was perfectly suited to inflict anguish to a long-limbed warrior, and at 5'10" Theron suddenly found her own height used effectively against her.

Although she held out for as long as she could, it was inevitable that Charlize would ultimately tap out.  However, her tormentor chose to not accept this silent submission.  "Say it!" Eliza growled.  "Say it nice and loud so that everyone here can hear you!"  Theron bit her lower lip, and then with tears streaking her face she shrieked out, "I GIVE UP!  I SUBMIT!  LET ME GO!"

Just to be contrary, Eliza kept the hold in place for another heartbeat or two, and then released her beaten rival's limb, which flopped helplessly to the floor.  With effort she climbed up on uncertain legs and then planted a foot on the rear end of Charlize, who had buried her face in the carpet and was sobbing uncontrollably, while the triumphant brunette flexed her arms in a victory pose and accepted the cheers of the onlookers.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1834 on: July 06, 2019, 07:31:10 PM »
HWA:  Scarlett Johansson vs Hitomi Tanaka

{alt}{alt}

Hitomi managed to reverse the Irish Whip, and thus is was Scarlett who found herself flung into the corner, her spine taking the brunt of the impact with the turnbuckles.  Momentarily stunned, she was unable to dodge out of the way as her opponent raced across the ring, then leapt into the air to deliver a bodysplash.  The crowd is treated to the unusual sight of the blonde's 36C's being very nearly flattened by the twin wrecking balls that are Tanaka's 34O's, the impact causing Scarlett's eyes to go wide as she sharply exhales air from her battered lungs.

Johansson slumps in a daze, held upright only by her arms slung over the top ropes.  In her stilted English, the Japanese battler preens and says, "Awww, did I hurt your little girls, Gaijin?  Here, Hitomi fix!"  And with that she balls her fists and begins to slam punches into the American's globes, each blow sinking deep and drawing a yelp of pain from Johansson.  Ordinarily such a tactic would bring a reprimand from the referee, but the Hollywood Wrestling Alliance hierarchy instructed him to be lenient regarding breast attacks, as this was unofficially billed as the 'Best Chest in the HWA' match.

The brutal battering sapping her strength, Scarlett can offer only scant resistance as her opponent finally ceases her attack, only to monkey flip the blonde out of the corner, send her sailing through the air, and crashing to her back with an anguished moan.  Swiftly scampering up the turnbuckles, Tanaka steadies herself upon the top ropes, then leaps into the air, a curvaceous missile of destruction, and her body come crashing down across the torso of her victim.  The impact causes both wrestlers to bounce into the air, but when they land, Johansson is splayed across the canvas, glazed eyes half-shut, and a grinning Hitomi repositions herself for a schoolgirl pin.  Her hands press down the blonde's limp arms, while her feet push out against Scarlett'e inner thighs, spreading the American's legs.  To add insult to injury, the Asian presses her breasts down over the reddened, sweat-soaked face of her adversary, drawing a muffled moan of fear from the blonde.

The ref drops to his knees and raises his arm to begin the count, but Tanaka commands, "To twenty!"  Complying, the official slaps the mat down to a full twenty as Scarlett feebly squirms beneath her tormentor, utterly devastated and conquered.  With the tolling of the bell, Hitomi climbs up off of her beaten rival and plants a boot down onto Johansson's breasts, while the Japanese beauty cups her own globes to proudly "display" them in victory.

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #1835 on: July 09, 2019, 01:06:14 AM »
A quickie from me. Not my best work, but I wanted to get some quick writing in today.

Abigail Ratchford vs. Kelly Brook

Kelly struggled in pain, her eyes closed and her head tilted back, sweat dripping down her body, as Abigail's arms tightened around her waist, squeezing the two women closer and closer to each other. What had began as a accidental verbal sparring on the beach (Kelly really hadn't meant to kick sand onto Abigail as she was sunbathing, honest!) had let to a physical confrontation, and after what had seemed like an eternal struggle between the two women, each of them desperate to bring down the other and put her into her place, it looked like Abigail had finally gotten the better of the older brunette.

Kelly wiggled around in Abigail's bearhug, trying to squirm her way free, but Ratchford's hold was just too tight. Their bikini-clad bodies rubbed against each's other's own, sweat-slick skin sliding against that of the other woman, while each of the brunette's large and heavy breasts shoved up against those of her opponent...and to Kelly, that might have been the most embarrassing part. She had thought her ladies to be the stronger of the two, and they certainly had a size advantage over Abigail's pair, but now that the two of them were so close together, Kelly being held tight by the crushing bearhug, she couldn't deny the strength of Abigail's chest. She couldn't deny that Ratchford's felt perkier and tough, and she couldn't deny that despite her size advantage, Abigail's tits were grinding in against her own, slowly wearing them down. Between that and the feeling of Abigail's arms locked tight around her waist, slowly sapping the energy out of her? Kelly knew she was done for.

She tried to withstand the deadly embrace, trying to stop herself from giving in for just a few more seconds, thinking she could find a way free, but...

"Nng! I...I give up! I SUBMIT! L-LET ME GO, ABIGAIL! LET ME GO!"

She was reluctant at first, but it wasn't long before she was screaming a submission, the sound of which brought a nasty smile to the face of the younger model. In response, Abigail began to lean back, actually lifting Kelly off of her feet, refusing to let her go just yet...but, after a few more long moments of torture, she finally decided to show a shred of mercy. She released her hold, letting go of Kelly, the older brunette immediately collapsing to the sand at Abigail's feet when she did so. Then, she spun on one heel, and began to head off.

Kelly laid there for a moment, then groaned, weakly lifting her head up and watching Abigail leave. To her, that was the ultimate humiliation. There were no mocking words of victory from the younger woman, no victorious posing. Just a clean and simple walking away, abandoning Kelly behind her. Abigail knew that she had won, and had left Kelly broken in the sand, and to her, that was all the satisfaction she had needed. Knowing this, Kelly dropped her head back down, and let out a deep, whimpering sigh. She had been bested, and part of her hoped she would never have such a run-in Abigail again.

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #1836 on: July 09, 2019, 03:55:47 AM »
Great quick story! Abigail vs Kelly is a fantastic matchup

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #1837 on: July 09, 2019, 05:21:57 AM »
Great quick story! Abigail vs Kelly is a fantastic matchup

Thanks!

It's not really my best work, but maybe I'll do a round two sometime and try to make up for it. :)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 05:28:19 AM by Golden Goddess »

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Ariel Winter vs. Kaley Cuoco
« Reply #1838 on: July 10, 2019, 08:09:07 PM »
Kaley was snickering at her busty foe, who was struggling to get on her feet for the third time in the match. Kaley had decked her twice with roundhouse rights then a high kick under her chin had sent Ariel down for a third time.
But even as Kaley laughed at the groggy brunette, she had to admit Ariel was showing more grit than most. Her most recent battle in the apartment fight scene ended very quickly when she dug one hard fist into Aubrey Plaza's stomach, hard enough to make her pass out.
But Ariel was of sterner stuff. When Kaley closed in, planning to finish her off once and for all, Ariel clinched with the blonde and began digging in uppercuts to Kaley's belly and boobs. A few moments of this and the Big Bang Theory star was groaning and trying to retreat from the sudden punishment.
But the younger woman was not to be denied. Hearing Kaley gasping and moaning seemed to give Ariel a second wind. She backed her opponent up against the wall and spent the next two minutes pounding poor Kaley into a sobbing mess. When Ariel finally backed off, Kaley slid slowly to a sitting postion on the floor. Ariel raised Kaley's head by jerking on her blonde locks and stared into her foe's glassy eyes.
"You've just been Winterized, you big wimp!" Ariel sneered at the nearly KO'd Kaley. "Tell the nice people 'goodnight'!" she said as she slammed one last punch to Kaley's jaw. Ariel then took a victory lap as the room of fans applauded.

Offline NicoleS

« Reply #1839 on: July 12, 2019, 01:54:17 AM »
Demi Lovato VS Michelle Trachtenberg

Gnnnnnnnhhhhh!” The sound echoed through the audience, and it didn’t come from whom most would have expected.

Minutes into the battle, Demi had opted to engage her opponent in a battle of their lower appendages, eager to see what all the fuss was about regarding Michelle Trachtenberg's legs; the latter of whom had always considered her legs to be the best set of gams in the business, and Demi wanted to see firsthand why. She had managed to get the upper hand relatively quick into the match, yanking Trachtenberg’s head back with a vicious tug of brunette hair as she slipped her foot around the Buffy alum’s ankle in order to send her crashing to the mat. Demi followed through with a rough pounce, landing on Michelle’s delicate, but taut body and knocking the breath straight out of the brunette like a deflated balloon.

Demi then used her own strong legs to grapevine the actress’s own; she blew a lone strand of hair from her eyes as she breathed deeply, satisfied with her capture of the taller, older brunette.

“I thought you were tough stuff,” said Lovato airily as she used her arms to pin down Mich’s own to the cold mat. To the shock of the crowd, she was able to subdue Trachtenberg’s ordinarily-dominant legs by flexing her own thighs, tightening the grapevine considerably and forcing a grunt of frustration from her opponent in the process, “It looks like you could use a few more seshes on the ol’ thigh-master, eh, Mich?”

Michelle ignored Demi’s taunting, narrowing her lovely brown eyes as she bucked with all her might, thrusting her pelvis upward as she attempted to bridge some space between herself and Demi. Her wonderful derriere pushed against the floor as she had to put in a greater effort to escape than she had expected. But with Demi’s marble, thick thighs and stage-trained legs snaking around her own, Michelle found herself unable to break free of the ever-grueling hold. Demi flexed her thigh muscles to keep Michelle in place, earning a yelp in the process followed by a few rather-harsh expletives that the film guys would have to censor later. After a few seconds of this, Demi relaxed her grapevine as she let her legs close in once again.

Then Lovato had a devious idea… She began to spread her legs back out again, forcing Michelle’s own legs in turn to also spread. Fearing another grapevine, Michelle arched her back as she attempted to break the hold before Demi could complete it. Much to her horror, as soon as Michelle had lifted her body off the mat, Demi slid a leg beneath Michelle’s waist, locking her brunette opponent into a surprise leg-scissors!

Michelle let out a mighty howl as Demi squeezed her powerful thighs for all she was worth, rivaling Michelle’s own renowned scissors with ease as the former bit down on her lip whilst increasing the pressure. Panicking audibly, Michelle immediately tried to pry Demi’s legs apart, but Demi was hell-bent in keeping her scissors secured. Sweat began to form atop her brow as Demi put every ounce of strength she had into the leg scissors; Michelle soon felt that power as her face began to grow red, from both frustration and asphyxiation as she struggled harder than ever to pry apart Lovato’s steel-corded gams. As minutes went by, the mighty brunette began to show signs of weakening, her energy banks depleting as her straining grew weaker by the second.

“So, Mich, do I win yet?” Demi purred as she rubbed in Michelle’s discomfort, clamping her legs together to force yet another begrudged scream from Trachtenberg’s lips when the brunette failed to answer fast enough, “You’re going to submit to me now, Michelle, or I'mma cave in every rib in your pathetic body. Do I make myself clear?"

Michelle hissed through her teeth, fury showing in her cerulean eyes as her arms continued to pull desperately at the smooth limbs of her oppressor. Each time Michelle tried to wedge apart Demi’s legs, Lovato simply increased the pressure. Michelle would groan louder each time, then slump back to the mat wheezing and gasping for air. Trachtenberg had gone into the fight overconfident, and she, like those who do, ultimately paid the price. “You’re gonna have to knock me the fuck out… bitch… because there’s no way I'll EVER submit to you. So you can kiss my a--UNNNNNGHHHH!” Her words were cut off by a gut-wrenching scream that overpowered even the roar of the crowd.

She didn’t utter another word for the entire night. Arms flailing, Michelle slapped her tormentor’s wicked legs as hard and fast as she could when Demi grew impatient and began to increase her intense squeeze. Soon, Michelle’s pained grunts were replaced with barely-audible whimpers. Demi turned to the crowd next, a smile forming on her lips as she found herself being watched by hundreds of horrified spectators, ones who had just earlier believed the match would be just another night in the ring for the ordinarily-victorious Michelle. In just mere seconds, Michelle was out cold, but not before fearing how big of a hit a loss to this little bitch would have on her formidable reputation.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 01:57:48 AM by NicoleS »

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #1840 on: July 14, 2019, 09:05:38 PM »
It's a possibility.  :)

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1841 on: July 16, 2019, 12:54:46 AM »
Max vs Penny

{alt}{alt}

UUHHHFFFF! the brunette grunted as her fist hit nothing but empty air.  Her limbs were so leaden, her movements so sluggish, than even in the blonde's equally exhausted state, she was able to dodge the blow.

Although both beauties, each clad only in identical black thongs, had been pushed to their physical limits and beyond, a wry half-smile came to Penny's lips as she felt one last surge of adrenaline course through her veins, while Max swayed unsteadily on her feet, struggling to not topple over.  "Too slow," the West Coast waitress rasped.  "This is how you do it."  Penny stepped in and delivered a fist to her arch-rival's belly, doubling the East Coaster over with a whoosh of expelled breath.  With Max bent forward at the waist, the blonde grabbed her foe by the hair close to the scalp to keep her standing in place, and Penny then began to piston up her right knee, first slamming it into the brunette's left bare breast, then the right, then the left again, and so on, with Max grunting in pain with every impact.  Finally the California doll drove a knee up between those battered orbs even as she released her hold on her rival's tangled mane.  The force of the blow lifted Max up off of her feet and knocked her backward, sending her crashing to the penthouse floor on her back.  She lay there starfished, lungs sucking in precious air, the sheath of perspiration across her alabaster flesh glistening under the lights.

Bending at the knees, Penny now leapt up into the air, and the elite spectators gasped in shock at their sudden realization of what the blonde intended.  Her body goes up, and then down, and she lands with both feet squarely down on Max's bruised breasts.  The New York battler let out an agonized shriek as her 34DD's were viciously stomped down by the full weight of her nemesis.  With a cheerleader's grace, the blonde split her legs and lowered herself onto the stomach of the brunette, and from her perch began squeezing and slapping Max's maliciously mauled bosom.  Finally she stopped, brushing flaxen hairs away from her deceptively angelic face, and smirking as she looked down at her adversary.  "Tsk!" she says.  "I think I misshaped this one."  She then threw a punch to the dark-haired girl's right breast.  "There, now they're both the same size again...more or less."  With a chuckle, the blonde continued, "Do you know why the boys back in Nebraska called me 'Sugartits'?  It's because these," and with this she cupped her hands beneath her own 34C's and pushed them up, "are perfect, just like candy!  Yours on the other hand," she sneered derisively, "are just a couple of over-stuffed dumplings.  I guess the boys all called you Elsie the Cow, huh?"

Too winded to make any sound other than a gasp, Max nevertheless mouthed the most profane of curses at her taunting rival, her blue eyes darkening with rage.  But Penny paid the empty threats no mind as she concluded, "It's not often you get this close to bosomy perfection.  Here, take a closer look!"  And with that she dropped her body down, her naked breasts encompassing the sweaty face of her foe, drawing muffled whines of protest from the feebly squirming Max.  Soon enough, even those hapless motions cease as the New Yorker is smothered into inky unconsciousness and undisputed defeat.

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #1842 on: July 16, 2019, 07:14:58 AM »
Love it, Jack.

That's a match-up I don't think any of us are ever going to tire of.

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #1843 on: July 16, 2019, 07:55:42 AM »
This one is dedicated to FCF member Faith. :)

Beyonce vs. Kim Kardashian

Kim stood into the middle of the mud pit, a dangerous look in her eyes as she stared towards Beyonce, the pop queen standing on the edge of the pit, turned away from her and working over the crowd. Beyonce wasn't taking this fight seriously! Kim had been waiting for what seemed like ages for Beyonce to get into the mud so that they could begin their fight proper, but this bitch was too busy dancing back and forth, trying to hype up the audience! She was dancing! It was like she thought Kim was some kind of a joke, and wasn't going to accept her as a serious challenger!

Well! Kim had plans to change her mind about that!

Beyonce was so distracted by her own actions, too busy playing to the crowd and dancing back and forth along the edge of the pool, that she didn't hear Kim stomping through the mud towards her. She didn't hear the Queen of the Kardashians approaching her from behind, and she certainly didn't realize she was in trouble until it was too late. Kim's hands came up, and snatched Beyonce by her hair. The Queen B let out a shriek, but it was too late to stop Kim. With a single powerful and sharp pull, Kim yanked on Beyonce's luscious locks, forcing her to fall backwards and into the mud pit. The singing sensation let out a shriek as she splashed down into the pit, sending mud everywhere, and she quickly tried to sit up so that she could get back to her feet.

As she began to rise though, Kim stepped in towards her, lifting one of her arms into the arm. She drew back, and then fired, swinging a massive backhand towards Beyonce's face. Naturally, the blow struck, and Beyonce stumbled back for a moment before collapsing back down into the mud again. It was obvious that Kim was pissed, putting her full strength into the strike, and as Beyonce laid there before her, she began to realize her mistake in not taking the Kardashian seriously. For a moment, a brief moment of time, Beyonce wondered if she could play dead. Just lay there in the mud, and hope that Kim would think she was passed out. She would have no such luck though, as Kim leaned down and snatched Beyonce by the hair again, dragging her back up to her feet once more.

Once they were standing, Kim skillfully slid through the mud, getting behind Beyonce. At this point, Kim had fought in enough mud matches that she knew how to move through the stuff, and from Beyonce's sloppy attempt at getting away it was obvious that she still had a lot to learn. When Kim moved behind her, she tried to stumble away, but she looked like she was having trouble keeping her balance, the Queen B obviously unsure of how to handle the pit. Kim watched for a moment, then shook her head. She reached out and grabbed Beyonce again, her hands gripping the singer by the arms and forcefully yanking her back towards herself.

"Excuse me," she began, keeping a hold on Beyonce with one hand while her other arm snaked upwards, sliding around Beyonce's neck. "I don't think I gave you permission to go anywhere, bitch." She held the songstress close, her arm tightening around Beyonce's neck, the gorgeous Kardashian trapping her opponent in a sleeper hold. Beyonce tried to struggle, of course, her hands shooting up to grab at Kim's arm, the mud-soaked singer trying to pull on it, trying to free herself or at least loosen the hold enough that she could slide free. Kim wasn't going to give her that chance, though. Her bicep was bulging, her arm flexed as she held her sleeper hold tight, her other arm wrapped around Beyonce's waist and keeping her held close against her beautiful, curvaceous body.

While Beyonce kept struggling, Kim leaned in, whispering in her ear as the singer flailed about. "A little warning, Bey," she began, a venomous edge to her words. "Next time you step into this ring with me? You had better take me seriously. Next time you treat a fight with me like a joke, I won't go so easy on you..."

If there was any sign of Beyonce understand her, the pop sensation didn't show it. Her eyes were nearly bugging out of her head now, as Kim held the choke, refusing to relent in her submission...and why would she relent? Beyonce's actions were starting to slow, and it was clear that she was just about done. Her hands began to drop away from Kim's bicep, eventually falling to hang uselessly at her sides, and while Kim listened close, she finally heard the words she was waiting for. As her eyes began to flutter shut, Beyonce croaked out her submission.

"I...give up..."

With those words, the songstress finally went limp in Kim's hold. There were no more struggles, no more fighting the dangerous Kardashian. Kim held on for just a moment longer, and then let go of the sleeper hold, letting Beyonce fall to her feet, splashing back into the mud in an unconscious heap.

There was no victorious posing, and no cocky words or taunts from Kim towards Beyonce. She was still pissed off, and wanted to go blow off more steam. Without acknowledging Beyonce's presence even a moment more, Kim turned away, stepping out of the mud pit and making an exit of the arena, leaving her overwhelmed opponent lying alone behind her.

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #1844 on: July 18, 2019, 01:42:05 AM »

Kristen Stewart vs Emma Watson - Pro-Style Match

Kristen slowly sank to her knees as Emma’s relentless sleeper hold deprived her of blood to her brain and drained her lithe body of vital energy.

“How did she let it get to this point?” Kristen chided herself. She and Emma were longtime rivals. She knew that the sleeperhold was Emma’s go-to move and the blonde knew how to apply it expertly. She had only turned her back on Emma for a few seconds after they had exchanged a long but fruitless collar and elbow tie-up with neither woman able to exert dominance over the other. As soon as Kristen gave up her back though, Emma pounced and looped her arm around Kristen’s throat, while using the other arm to press the brunette’s head down.

An excited Emma was bouncing on the balls of her feet, as soon as she got the move on Kristen. She flexed her bicep, putting even more pressure on Kristen’s carotid artery. She licked her lips in anticipation, as she felt Kristen’s legs quiver, then slowly buckle under the grim, unyielding pressure.

“That’s it baby…that’s it… go down…” Emma hissed in Kristen’s ear.

“Goddamn it…how do I let this skinny, blonde bitch trap me in this hold every time?” Kristen cursed herself. She reached out with her fingertips for the ring ropes. Salvation was just out of reach of her reach.

Meanwhile, Emma l-e-e-e-e-eaned into the sleeper hold, pressing her body onto Kristena’s back. The two women were wrestling in one piece swimsuits, Kristen in black, Emma in green. Kristen’s had a daring backline that plunged almost to the top of her ass, exposing her back. The pressure from Emma folded her in two like an accordion, squeezing oxygen out of her lungs. She started seeing spots.

“Almost there….almost there…” said Emma, excitedly.

Just then she got Kristen’s thumb in her right eye.

“Gagghhh!” Emma exclaimed, breaking the hold to clutch at her eye. A desperate Kristen heaved in great lungful’s of air and shook her head to clear the spots after the draining sleeperhold.

Later…

The shoe was on the other foot now as the crowd shouted “Whoooooo!!!” every time Kristen launched another knife-edge chop into Emma’s chest. The blonde had been backed into a corner of the ring and her chest was now bright red after the brunette had smashed about a dozen stinging chops into Emma’s breasts. The blonde’s eyes watered with pain.

Finally Kristen pushed her fully into the corner, grabbed her arm by one wrist, before catapulting her into the opposite corner of the ring with an Irish whip. Emma was launched so violently into the corner that she staggered back a few wobbly steps and it looked like she might collapse. Before she could do so through a lightning quick Kristen slammed into her with a running drop kick, launching he blonde into the corner, where the back of her head hit the ring post before she dropped onto her ass.

Now it was time for Kristen to inflict some long, lingering torture.  She sat down in front of the downed Emma and placed her bare feet over the blonde’s dazed face. Kristen used the power of her long, toned legs and tried to push Emma’s head right through the ring post. Her feet covered the blonde’s nose and mouth, depriving Emma of oxygen and mushing her facial features. Meanwhile, Kristen had a tight grip on each of Emma’s wrists to keep her pinned down.

“Mmmmmffff…mmmmfffff….” Emma protested at the lack of air, stamping her feet.

“Do you give Emma? Give?” the ref asked.

“Yeah, do you give up Emma? Do you admit I’m your superior?” laughed a triumphant Kristen.

“Mmmmm….ffffflkkkkk uuuuuu…mmmpphhhh…” shouted Emma as best she could with Kristen’s feet in her face.

Despite the blonde’s bravado though, she knew she was in desperate straits. If Kristen wasn’t holding both of her wrists, she might have tapped out.

Luckily for her though, one of her girlfriends who had accompanied her to the ring distracted the ref, while a second friend grabbed her by the shoulders and dragged her out of the ring, rescuing her from Kristen.

The furious brunette protested at the top of her lungs but the hapless referee hadn’t seen anything and could not help her. The pro-Kristen crowd booed lustily.

Finally though Kristen stopped protesting and followed Emma outside the ring. A desperate Emma, not ready to resume the fight, rolled under the ring! A furious Kristen crawled in after her, determined to get her hands back on the blonde and end this match.

For several minutes after the two rivals had slipped under the ring apron, the only thing that could be made up was the sound of cursing and crashing coming from underneath the ring.

Finally, Emma emerged from underneath the apron, dragging Kristen with her. A piece of black, rubber hose was wrapped tightly around the brunette’s throat. Her eyes were bulging and he tongue was sticking out as Emma choked her with the weapon.

“Come on bitch. Not…finished...with…you…yet…” Emma said through gritted teeth as she dragged her rival onto her feet but pressed her against the ring, pinning her. Emma was nose to nose with the gasping Kristen, who was desperately trying to pull the rubber noose from around her neck. Emma smiled as she saw the look of panic in her rival’s eyes.

The blonde granted a reprieve to germ victim though as she released the stranglehold to roll Kristen back in the ring. Emma followed close behind though. She then looped an arm around Kristen’s neck and lifted her back up to her feet. She marched her into the center of the ring before abruptly falling to her butt, SLAMMING Kristen’s forehead into the mat with a devastating DDT.

A thoroughly dazed Kristen rolled on the mat, clutching at her injured skull, before Emma once again trapped her in a headlock, dragged her up into a standing position before DRILLING her with a second DDT!

Kristen was just road kill at this point but no way would Emma be satisfied with a simple pin.

Instead she laid herself on top of the prone brunette, before re-applying, for the second time in the match, her dreaded sleeperhold. This time any chance Kristen had to escape was non-existent. She was in the middle of the ring, far from the ropes, and she was already barely conscious after the 2 skull-crushing DDTs.

Kristen felt Emma’s ropey, muscular arms lock around her throat and the back of her head again. It was becoming a sickeningly familiar feeling. Emma’s weight was pressing on her, pinning her on the mat. She felt the blonde’s hot breath blowing in her ear as she insulted Kristen:

“Loser.”

“Idiot”.

“You’re nothing compared to me, nothing!”

“Stupid loser.”

And on it went…

Emma’s arms, were strong, so strong…biting into her throat…simultaneously cutting off oxygen and blood flow to her brain.

Emma’s blonde hair obscured the view though so the ref could not see if it was a choke or a sleeper.

Kristen’s hand hovered tentatively off the map, about to tap out. Emma saw it though and started shaking Kristen back and forth, further discombulating her. After the shaking, Kristen could not even manage the coordination involved for a tap out.

She felt sick…lost…alone. Her throat parched. She started seeing black spots again. Her arm dropped to the canvas. A line of drool started seeping out of her mouth.

An ecstatic Emma just kept whispering insults at her, crushing not only her body but her spirit.

Finally the ref saw enough and lifted Kristen’s arm once.

It drooped limp to the mat.

A second time.

Again, it fell.

Finally, a third time.

It fell like a rock. Kristen was in a deep coma.

The ref signaled for the bell to ring and ordered Emma to release the sleeperhold on Kristen. She did so only reluctantly after several exhortations from the ref.

She then bounced up onto her feet and raised her arms, basking in the boos of the crowd. “Oh shut up,” she said cheerfully, “You’re all just losers like her.”

Emma wasn’t quite done yet though. She dragged the prone Kristen into a corner of the ring and propped her up so she was leaning back against the bottom ropes. Emma then positioned herself in front of her enemy and, like Kristen had done to her earlier, pushed her bare feet into Kristen’s face.

“Revenge! She exclaimed, laughing.

She mashed her feet into Kristen’s pretty face, cutting off her breathing passage and humiliating her at the same time.

“How do you like it loser?” asked Emma.

Kristen didn’t like it at all but there was very little she could do about it. She was Emma’s limp plaything now and the torture would go on for as long as the blonde wanted.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 03:01:05 AM by Savant »