News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2141 Replies

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1260 on: May 24, 2019, 07:25:55 PM »
Watch what you say bitch. Hate to have to drag your ass outside in front of these other tramp sluts
ROFL.. DoA slut, you be dreamin.
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1261 on: May 24, 2019, 07:51:12 PM »
Oh I’m not dreaming bitch
Oh... I agree.. It will be a nightmare Jessicalicksass...
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1262 on: May 24, 2019, 08:13:59 PM »
Bitch I’ll kick your ass xxxSLUTxxx
Sure you will.... dumb slut

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1263 on: May 25, 2019, 01:39:52 AM »
I feel you push my face into your full breasts the air starting to get cut off as I'm being smothered by your full perfect breasts. I try to use this position to my advantage as my strong arms wrap around you just under your rib cage. My legs flex as I lift your body into the air I use all my strength as I squeeze you in a vicious bearhug. I hold you there for a moment then twist my body back toward the center of the ring and use my momentum to body slam you to the mat my full weight behind the slam  yt lexi

feel  them  smell them I taunt pulling your face into my tits...twisting my fingers deeper into the mop you call hair...feeling your arms wrap  around my back...  gaaaaa! I grunt  trying to hold your face againt my tits...GGH I groan again  as  your grip tightens....it seems to be a standoff...hen you lift me  enough..i start trying to swing my legs hoping to land a kick  to  one of your legs...then ummmm I gasp  as i'm slamed to the mat..the bitch landing on top  driving  my breath from me...stuned  I release your hair  using both hands to push  against your forehead  trying to push your head back...get off me I gasp yt..or anyone

the prez tramp

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1264 on: May 25, 2019, 11:51:37 AM »
Fuck you, you dumb slut. Better get back to your slut fight. Hate to kick your ass now before your opponent finishes you off
Awww running scared already?  Stupid DoA gutless cxnt!!! (A little Australian grammar .. if you are sensitive go fuck your self ;-) )

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1265 on: May 25, 2019, 01:25:58 PM »
LOL... the least you could do is give Jessica, or anyone else something to run from before calling them scared

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1266 on: May 25, 2019, 02:11:32 PM »
LOL... the least you could do is give Jessica, or anyone else something to run from before calling them scared
we already know you are a coward.

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1267 on: May 25, 2019, 02:12:19 PM »
Look here bitch, I’m not running away. I don’t run from a cxnt face gutter trash like you. But I also know your all in some kind of sex match right now.
you are on.. I am on.  So let’s do this bitch...

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1268 on: May 25, 2019, 08:58:33 PM »
I feel your body thud into the mat the rush of air pouring out of your lungs as I land on top of you. A smile breaks over my face as i take advantage and straddle your tummy sitting on you.  Your hands  shove on my forehead pushing my head back. I choose to ignore your hands as I flex my hands into talons " You want me to pay attention to those big titties " I snarl " well how's this slut "  I grab both full round breasts my hands digging into the fabric covering them as i begin to twist and pull as I maul your tender flesh .  yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1269 on: May 26, 2019, 09:10:57 PM »
owwwww I wail feeling your talons attack  my tits kicking my legs  I try and wirth and twist under you.

dirty bitch  I snarl,,working  both my hands past your arms  finding your bouncing pair of titties

letting my nails bite into your  soft skin,i try and brace on the soles of my feet  and arch up hoping to cause you  to loose your balance  and tumble off yt sarah  or  any one
the prez tramp

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1270 on: May 27, 2019, 04:30:03 PM »
awwwwwwwwwwww I scream out as I feel your claws dig into the fabric of my sports bra . Your fingers clutching at my breasts trying to do damage. You squirm and writhe under me , till finally you plant your feet and start to buck . I feel as if I'm trying to break in a wild horse.  Knowing I might get thrown off you I let go of your right tit while jerking and savagely mauling the left. My right arms swings back then in a whoosh swings an open palm strike at your face hoping to rock your head hard and make you see stars.   yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1271 on: May 27, 2019, 05:52:59 PM »
ommmmm I groan pain rippling through my chest  as your claws  do their damage...I keep my hands on your tits clawing and squeezing   while trying to work at your sport bra trying to  expose one of your girls  for a better grip...when     my head snaps to the side...unnn I groan from your slap..my cheek stiging

stuned  for a few minutes....,,,I let go of your tits  and plow my hand back into your hair shaking your head side to side  hoping yo drag you off of me yt  sarah or anyone
the prez tramp

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #1272 on: May 27, 2019, 09:36:58 PM »

I feel your hand slip away from guarding your pussy.. smirking .. gotcha.. you slide your fingers out of me as I slide mine out of you ‘uhh huhhhhh’ it feels so good .. you grab for the back of my legs and I grab for your skimpy bottoms .. as you try to come up I yank up to saw the cloth into your unguarded pussy seeing if the combined weight of me hanging off you by the thin sliver of cloth over your pussy rips the cloth in two over your vulva... and hopefully stopping you from lifting me up vertically ..  my butt now on the turn buckle as you try to lift my 155 lbs up..

yt Lindsay

i pull as hard as i can on your legs to lift you but you grab my thong again and yank it up hardly. now the fabric cxnts into my pussy.... my wet and swollen vulvar is oozing out at the sides after we were going for each others pussys. "AHHHHAIAIAI!"  i groan out in agony and trample on the canvas in pain with my bare soles, my suit isnt cheap but i hope at will just tear apart at some point... my poor pussy is on fire! i bite down on my teeth... tears gathering in my eyes and i hear the material ripping allready. i pray in my thoughts that it will tear apart as the sharp pain hurts me alot.

i move my hands from your legs, for a moment i try to slide a thumb under my thong but it is so tight that i can pull it out anymore so i press at your abs... looking to get away from that awful position but iam stuck below you. the suit is ripping more and more... sweat runs down my forehead and the suit is also damp on my back from all the efforts. i dont know what to do... my hands pressing on your abs, my fingers digging into your skin as you pull on my thong like on a sailor on a rope but suddenly it finally gets ripped apart. your upper body gets send back from the sudden loss of your hold on my thong as all that energy of your pulling gets send into nowhere. your back hits the turnbuckle and with my last strength i punch you in the belly as i shove myself away from you and stagger back to the center of the ring.

i put my hands on my knees and take deep breathes... moving one hand to my sore pussy and try to rub the pain away. my vulvar and labia are fat and swollen... for anyone on display :)

yt
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 09:37:56 PM by Lindsay_Fights »
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1273 on: May 27, 2019, 10:47:31 PM »
i pull as hard as i can on your legs to lift you but you grab my thong again and yank it up hardly. now the fabric cxnts into my pussy.... my wet and swollen vulvar is oozing out at the sides after we were going for each others pussys. "AHHHHAIAIAI!"  i groan out in agony and trample on the canvas in pain with my bare soles, my suit isnt cheap but i hope at will just tear apart at some point... my poor pussy is on fire! i bite down on my teeth... tears gathering in my eyes and i hear the material ripping allready. i pray in my thoughts that it will tear apart as the sharp pain hurts me alot.

i move my hands from your legs, for a moment i try to slide a thumb under my thong but it is so tight that i can pull it out anymore so i press at your abs... looking to get away from that awful position but iam stuck below you. the suit is ripping more and more... sweat runs down my forehead and the suit is also damp on my back from all the efforts. i dont know what to do... my hands pressing on your abs, my fingers digging into your skin as you pull on my thong like on a sailor on a rope but suddenly it finally gets ripped apart. your upper body gets send back from the sudden loss of your hold on my thong as all that energy of your pulling gets send into nowhere. your back hits the turnbuckle and with my last strength i punch you in the belly as i shove myself away from you and stagger back to the center of the ring.

i put my hands on my knees and take deep breathes... moving one hand to my sore pussy and try to rub the pain away. my vulvar and labia are fat and swollen... for anyone on display :)

yt
Finally, I am pulling hard.  You squirm and struggle.. the material digging in to your kitty.  I can hear your moans and yelps of pain your hands coming to my abs then your pussy.  I bet you are frantic by now and that has got to hurt.. giving I final big tug .. it rips over your vulva.. and you scream out as I fly back into the turn buckles.. you then hammer your fist into my overly exerted hard abs from resisting your shoulder your fist digs in OOPPPHHHH escapes my lips as I sink to my knee.. watching you step back .. my abs aching .. you bend over slightly using your hand to rub your wounded sex.. so I rise quickly moving forward to raise my right knee quickly towards your hanging exposed breasts.. trying to use the knee lift on your boobs to knock you up and backwards .. hopefully to your back... yt

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1274 on: May 27, 2019, 11:38:25 PM »
I feel my hand connect to your face in a loud smack . Your mauling attack on my breasts stops for a few seconds the pain in my chest begins to fade. I draw my arm back for another hard slap but you grab two fistfuls of my hair jerking my head back and forth. My head tossed side to side as your body bucks under me . I fall off you you and onto my side your hands still in my hair. My left hand goes to regain its grip on your tit as the other goes for a handful of your hair. I scoot in closer my knee pistons upwards as it aims for your crotch hoping to slam hard into you  yt