News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Title Defense - Carolann vs Mudvixen

• 85 Replies

Offline Carolann

• God Member
Re: Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Title Defense - Carolann vs Mudvixen
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2024, 07:45:21 PM »
Mudvixen releasing me is a big blow to my ego. Exhausted, I stumble while getting on my knees.  I hear Mudvixen say "come on honey". I need to recuperate   I back away from her not wanting to engage. Bent over trying to catch my breath...staring at her in disbelief  XXXX
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 07:49:35 PM by Carolann »

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2024, 07:47:51 PM »
I glare at Carolann  as she slowly back away, so i think to hell with it, what am i doing and then go right for her again..I slide across the pit  pushing her backwards and then sliding along side her i cup her ample charms and squeeze....x.x

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2024, 07:53:48 PM »
Mudvixen lunge at me not giving me any time to recover. She attacks my sore breasts again pushing me backwards until I reach the oil pit wall. Exhausted, I lean my entire weight on her trying to buy some time. The crowd yelling her name !  XXXX

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2024, 07:00:42 AM »
The development of the fight suggests that Mudvixen will be the new champion. but carolann is defending the title very well... cheering on the two girls
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline bullitbob

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2024, 02:14:34 PM »
Come on Carolann! You can turn this around!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2024, 07:15:26 PM »
Carolann puts her weight on me trying to get time to catch her breath, but i pull her bikini bottoms up hard giving her a nice firm wedgie and she rolls off me...I then get on to all 4s and then get to my feet slowly in the slippery oil , and grabbing one of Carolanns ankles i step back and pull her across the oil pit to the noisy crowd and then drop down on top of her ...i sit on her stomach and pull her legs back under my arms.....xx
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 07:18:59 PM by mudvixen »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2024, 08:12:17 PM »
Mudvixen continues to impose her will on me. The crowd is definitely on her side.  She doesn't give me any reprieve  and pounces on me once again. I fight her with everything I have trying to slide away underneath her until I reach the oil pit wall. I look up to her  "no way you're getting MY belt"!!!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2024, 02:49:20 AM »
Voted for Mudvixen she got this
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2024, 06:48:17 PM »
i grin wickedly at Carolann " what ever honey " i then grab at her bikini bottoms pulling them down and then off ..I then throw them in to the crowd, " go and fetch your bottoms honey "  xx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2024, 06:59:58 PM »
"Ohhhhh you F'in bitch"!    I am now totally naked in the oil pit. I am feel totally embarrassed,  humiliated and mad.. I'm bucking wildly with my hips trying to knock Mudvixen off.  Twisting and turning... my heart pounding..looking up into her eyes. The crowd on it's feet ..some leaning over the oil pit shouting encouragement.  XXXX

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2024, 07:12:40 PM »
Carolann now totally naked, we slip and slide together as we struggle..i then get her in a tight headlock and pull her face in nice and close to my right breast, her warm breath against my oily skin, "  mmmmm ""

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2024, 07:20:53 PM »
Many spectators men and women alike are now leaning over the oil pit "You got her Mudvixen"  I'm using what energy I have left to escape from her clutches . She has leverage and is really working me over with her body. Moving my head back and forth ...she plants her right boob  directly on my open mouth  ,,,MMMMMMMPPPHHHHHH!!!  XXXX

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2024, 07:31:03 PM »
" Tate my tit honey, you know you want to"  i press my right breast harder into Carolanns face slightly covering her mouth......x.x

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2024, 07:40:10 PM »
Mudvixen forces her tit against my mouth " take my tit in your mouth". In a sign of submissiveness  I obey her opening my mouth . The crowd goes berserk !!  I am no longer in control of my emotions...XXXXX

Offline matchbookpin

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2024, 08:00:26 PM »
Come on CAROLANN!  Get out of there or she's taking your belt!