News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Erin Lee vs Tatt_Cat_Lauren in a South Pacific Overwater Bungalow Catfight

• 73 Replies

Offline sonalee

Re: Erin Lee vs Tatt_Cat_Lauren in a South Pacific Overwater Bungalow Catfight
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2024, 08:23:38 AM »
Going with Erin on this one...

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2024, 09:07:50 AM »
There can be no doubt this fight is reaching it's climax. I know i have you, the tears that streak your cheeks are proof enough of that...and yet...and yet, you still refuse to give up, it's like keeping the bungalow is more important than life or death to you. Well suck it up bitch, this bungalow is MINE!

I'm tired, hurt, but i'm on my feet and you are on your knees, seems quite appropriate really. I'm just weighing up how i'm going to finish you off when...."AAARRRGGGHH" your nasty bony fingers creep up between my legs and fasten around my mound. I freeze for a moment then i too drop to my knees as you crush my tender flesh. "You f--king skank" i hiss as the pain sears through my body. Instinctively my thighs snap together to try and prevent you causing any further pain but it's no good, your fingers are already firmly attached to my labia.

I need to re-focus, i can't let you take me especially after i almost had the fight won. I reach out with my left hand and grab your throat between my fingers. I start to squeeze with all my strength, meantime my right hand delves deep between my thighs and clamps around your wrist as i desperately try and prize your fingers away from my throbbing mound.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2024, 09:11:00 AM »
More thanks are due to User1, Sonalee (no relative) and Bigcockboxer for their support.

Offline Aniella36

• 36 yr here to fight
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2024, 10:02:40 AM »
Stop thanking and beat this bitch into oblivion 
36 yr female here to fight.
Any type of fight. It doesn’t matter
I don’t wrestle
5’7 140lbs  toned and in great physical shape

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2024, 11:05:56 AM »
Erin is walking this …. I dont know why but what I do know is thats shes a mouthy slut …. Aren’t you Erin

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2024, 01:44:07 PM »
This fight is absolutely incredible. Tatt Cat might not get Erin this time but they are so equally matched I don't see how Erin could beat her twice if they ever cross paths again. Best poll I have seen in quite some time.

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2024, 06:06:53 PM »
It's not just about the bungalow. Don’t get me wrong, I want it! Damn right I do. I busted my ever lovin’ butt to get the bucks to pay for it. Just like everything else in my life, its a struggle or a fight because there is always some spoiled entitled bitch, usually hot as hell, with lots of cash who is used to waltzing in and just taking what she wants. I can’t say for a fact that Erin is spoiled and entitled. Maybe she is, maybe she ain’t, but she’s sure as hell not fighting like some prima donna princess or running crying to her sugar daddy bawling about a broken nail!

No the bitch is standing over me with her hand in my sweaty hair and I’m on my f--king knees … god I hate that … hurting all over and gasping for air. I know I’m hurting you with my fingertips digging into your tender mound. You clamp your strong thighs tight together trapping my hand where it is. Well Erin that’s kind of dumb of you to keep my hand where I can keep Iron Clawing, I think to myself, right before you grab me by the throat and squeeze hard. My eyes go big and my head snaps back … my mouth pops open as your fingers tighten and I start gasping. You finally let go of my hair and reach down grabbing my wrist as you open your thighs and yank my hand away. My wide eyes stare up at the savage look on your face. I don’t think I’ve ever been more scared in my life. I try to pull my wrist free but you hang on to it tight. I feel my face get even redder … “AAACCCKKK!” … You skank you’re choking the air out of me! I grab your wrist with my free hand and start tugging wildly to loosen or break your grip … still on my knees and slumping a bit but still struggling … I feel my strength really fading but I still gotta try to fight against all odds but … “AAACCCKKK!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 06:09:26 PM by Tatt_Cat_Lauren »

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2024, 09:51:12 PM »
Thank you again to Speed and also CoffeeandCatfights, not to forget the special silent chosen few for standing behind me with your support and positive vibes! It looks really bad but it ain't over till its over! Miracles do happen ... I hope!

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2024, 03:05:07 AM »
Erin

Smart money says a tatted blonde will be kissing Erin's beautiful booty soon!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 03:06:40 AM by MaverickJ »
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2024, 11:41:09 AM »
Erin is walking this …. I dont know why but what I do know is thats shes a mouthy slut …. Aren’t you Erin

Quite definatley Charlee, never denied it

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2024, 11:55:55 AM »
It's not just about the bungalow. Don’t get me wrong, I want it! Damn right I do. I busted my ever lovin’ butt to get the bucks to pay for it. Just like everything else in my life, its a struggle or a fight because there is always some spoiled entitled bitch, usually hot as hell, with lots of cash who is used to waltzing in and just taking what she wants. I can’t say for a fact that Erin is spoiled and entitled. Maybe she is, maybe she ain’t, but she’s sure as hell not fighting like some prima donna princess or running crying to her sugar daddy bawling about a broken nail!

No the bitch is standing over me with her hand in my sweaty hair and I’m on my f--king knees … god I hate that … hurting all over and gasping for air. I know I’m hurting you with my fingertips digging into your tender mound. You clamp your strong thighs tight together trapping my hand where it is. Well Erin that’s kind of dumb of you to keep my hand where I can keep Iron Clawing, I think to myself, right before you grab me by the throat and squeeze hard. My eyes go big and my head snaps back … my mouth pops open as your fingers tighten and I start gasping. You finally let go of my hair and reach down grabbing my wrist as you open your thighs and yank my hand away. My wide eyes stare up at the savage look on your face. I don’t think I’ve ever been more scared in my life. I try to pull my wrist free but you hang on to it tight. I feel my face get even redder … “AAACCCKKK!” … You skank you’re choking the air out of me! I grab your wrist with my free hand and start tugging wildly to loosen or break your grip … still on my knees and slumping a bit but still struggling … I feel my strength really fading but I still gotta try to fight against all odds but … “AAACCCKKK!

Time to put an end to this bitch, i know i got her.
You start to fade, earlier in the fight you had much more strength in your grip and now you can hardly keep a hold on my wrist. I almost feel sorry for you...almost!
I manage to remove your claw from my mound, not gonna lie, it's sore as hell down there but i'll have more time to worry about that after i finish you. Scrambling back to my feet i let go of your throat, no need to make the ending too easy for you, i want you to stay awake while i finish you off.
I can take my time now as i again reach for your hair, i'm not about to let you pound on my mound again so i shift my feet so i'm almost sideways on to you, then using your hair i look to toss you forwards onto the carpet.
"This is gonna hurt you a lot more than it does me bitch" i purrrr as i stand astride you before slamming my curvy butt cheek down on the small of your back releasing your hair in the process.
"Lets lose this shall we" i say with a threat in my tone, i grab hold of your sagging bra and pull it away from your body. Then i lean forwards and get my hands under your chin with my fingers interlaced. I smile to myself then i lean back pulling your head both up and back, arching your neck as much as i can.
Your naked tits rub against the carpet with a lil luck giving you carpet burns but that's kinda the least of your problems right now.

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2024, 07:11:32 PM »
It’s like a bad dream … ya know what I’m talking about, the really really bad dreams we all have sometimes where all you want is to open your eyes, you wake up, everything is great and you’re loving your vacation bungalow! But when I open my eyes I’m still slumped on my knees with a sadistic smiling bitch choking the life outta me! “AAACCCKKK!” … My free hand drops from your wrist as you keep my other hand tight in your control. I feel myself getting light headed starting to fade and panic sets in … You aren’t really gonna choke me out are you?

I have an idea. I doubt if it will work but right now I’ll try anything. “Erin … Maybe we can … ” I gasp between wheezing hacking breaths “ I dunno … share the bungalow … ?” You answer with a nasty evil laugh. You let go of my throat and I slump even lower gasping and wheezing.  You grab my hair again yanking my head up so I have to look up at you looking down at me. Oh god I really don’t like that smirk on your face. I can tell by your eyes that you know I’m pretty much done. My brain is screaming at me to attack, to do something … but my head is pounding and I can barely lift my arms.

Still holding my hair you shift to my side and poke me in the ribs with your big toe. You use my hair to fling me face down on the carpet. I sprawl forward with a groan barely hearing you purrrrr "This is gonna hurt you a lot more than it does me bitch" … You ain’t kidding … I sure as hell feel the impact of your round curvy butt slamming down on my lower spine. “UNHHHHHHH!” My bod twitches, my head jerks up and my legs stiffen then drop back down. I lay under you moaning as you yank off my top. You cup my chin pulling my head up enough for your fingers to lace and interlock. My head starts going up and back as you pull … A slight spasm runs through my upper bod as my neck gets pulled up and stretched with your weight pressing the rest of me flat. We are exactly the same size and weight but it feels like a half ton of pressure is on my spine. I cry out and claw at the carpet from the sharp sudden pain in my neck and back. My bare feet pound the floor like a drum beat and my bare tits rub and grind the carpet fabric stinging my hard stiff nipples with heat friction.

I reach up and weakly slap and claw at your hands as tears run down my face. “I hate you bitch!” I scream in helpless fury. “I hope your vacation sucks!! I hope it f--king rains every day!! I hope you choke on a bad clam!! I hope … UNHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2024, 07:00:16 AM »
I'm on Team Erin Lee

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2024, 10:40:19 AM »
So this is it, the end of a fight over a holiday bungalow.

Hauling back on your chin i can feel your desire to fight back fade just as your body fades. You still somehow manage to scream out a load of abuse at me but all that achieves is to make me smile. Slowly but surely your body goes limp and i release the hold i had on your chin. You lay there groaning and twitching a lil. I know ya not out of it but this fight is OVER!!
I go to stand up and a slight groan escapes my lips, yeah, my body has taken a beating, gonna be sore for a few days yet, but not as sore as this tatt cat Lauren. I put my right foot under your side and roll you to your back.
"Seems a shame to keep those tatts even partially hidden" i hiss somewhat breathlessly and with that said i reach for the waistband of ya daisy dukes and  yank them down your legs and toss them out on to the decking. Not finished there though, i grab your thong and remove that from you and again toss it out onto the decking. Now you lay there, your chest rising and falling as you try to regain some breath.
"Cute tatts bitch, i think more people need to see them. I grab hold of your hair and drag you to the door, then i use it to force you up to your feet and push you back against the door frame. I move in on you until we are forehead to forehead, our breasts mashing together, my arms circle your waist and i whisper in your ear..."Same place again next year.....if you dare?"

And with that said i twist my body to take you off balance and push you over the railings into the sea..."Nice meeting ya bitch" i yell as i move back into MY bungalow with every intention of having a nice long soak in a hot bath.,

Offline StephKat

• I’m 36 old your mom interested in cyber fights.
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2024, 06:49:15 PM »
Big congrats to Erin for beating this tattoo bitch.
She got what she deserved.