News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

More Wife Fights

• 82 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
More Wife Fights
« on: January 06, 2022, 02:33:27 PM »
How many of you would agree? What this world needs is more wife on wife catfights. There's nothing more sexy than two vicious wives clawing away at each other in front of their smiling husbands. How many husbands on here love jacking off to the thought of their wife in a brutal catfight?

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: More Wife Fights
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2022, 03:19:21 PM »
 My wife has fought in the past, and I enjoy the thought of seeing her battle it out with another guys wife.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 04:22:21 PM »
totally agree lucky, the idea of my wife fighting another gets me rock hard as does the thought of others fighting. the $600 wager is still the best concept.

think on 2022 we need more producers to try and get wives fighting and get these on camera !!

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2022, 10:00:24 PM »
Nothing hotter no doubt

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2022, 11:32:26 PM »
Now, all you horny hubbies out there, what's better than having a cold can of beer and watching a ferocious wife vs wife no rules catfight? Especially if there's something long and hard waiting for the winner of the battle.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 11:42:55 PM by mauler maureen »

wifeonwife

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2022, 12:14:33 AM »
Two mature, sexy wives going at each other tooth and nail while their husbands watch with ill concealed pleasure. What could be better!  Especially if the encounter is the result of a genuine animosity between the two women, and a desire of each to dominate the other.

I'm surprised there isn't a specific 'wife v wife' section on the forum

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2022, 11:13:30 AM »
Now, all you horny hubbies out there, what's better than having a cold can of beer and watching a ferocious wife vs wife no rules catfight? Especially if there's something long and hard waiting for the winner of the battle.

Even better if there are 2 long and hard things for the winner!!

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2022, 07:44:21 PM »
Two mature, sexy wives going at each other tooth and nail while their husbands watch with ill concealed pleasure. What could be better!  Especially if the encounter is the result of a genuine animosity between the two women, and a desire of each to dominate the other.

I'm surprised there isn't a specific 'wife v wife' section on the forum
I agree 100%................a special wife on wife fight section would no doubt be a popular category. I'm finding that the majority of husbands I know  dream of their wife catfighting another wife. How many of you husbands out their could go for something like this?

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2022, 10:11:19 PM »
This topic never fails to draw me in.  I always imagine myself beaming and preening over the carcass of the beaten bitch, as the two men admire me.  It would be even better if the loser is whimpering and crying over the marks I left.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2022, 03:17:23 AM »
One of the most satisfying things I would have to think would be besting a wife in front of both men. True or not the losing wife would always be wondering if he saw her as second best and the winning wife would no doubt be on top of the world knowing she showed both men and her rival the pecking order. Most likely from then on she’d make little comments, or give looks as if to say don’t forget who’s in charge here. If the two were in the same circle of friends would be a look or a remark a way from a rematch. Though one loss would be bad, would the losing wife take the chance to try again? Two loses would be like a permanent scar. Leaving no doubt then , that it was no fluke she had lost the first time and her rival would be even more emboldened from now on.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2022, 05:34:13 AM »
A male here. I somewhat disagree. I do love the idea of two wives in a catfight, absolutely !!!. However, your term "brutal" is not erotic and  is not going to turn me on. I am not a fan of violence at all. Sorry. I do not want the wives getting seriously hurt. Slapping and pulling hair is fine, but I don't want to see someone with broken bones, a concussion, dislocated foot, loss of tooth, etc,... There's enough of that in women's MMA/UFC.

However, a scenario that would be erotic and would make me horny as hell would be something where both women are at the office, wedding, party, dance club, etc,...wearing nice clothes (dress, business suit, etc,...) and barefoot and the catfight starts where they try to rip the others clothes off. Now, that would be sexy as hell !!!

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2022, 03:11:33 PM »
I agree with Horney Jew except for one thing. I would like both wives to wear pantyhose with their outfits. I have a nylon fetish. I wouldn't want them to get hurt just a very intense struggle with some hair pulling clothes grabbing and runs in their pantyhose. No clear winner which leaves it open for another match.

Offline Rob_JulieUK

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2022, 03:21:39 PM »
I have to agree, I love watching my sexy wife fighting another hot mature wife in sexy undies or topless. Nothing better, such a massive turn on, especially if she wins.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2022, 06:16:39 PM »
Just to make you aware, if any of you horny hubbies out there are wanting to see your wife battle it out with another wife, I'm available for a limited rules naked catfight with your lady (no face punches, no broken bones, no blood). My own husband is a huge catfight enthusiast and will also attend. Let's keep the hubbies happy and give them what they want to see. If we're lucky just maybe the guys will reciprocate and put on a show for us. You never know.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2022, 08:34:45 PM »
Just to make you aware, if any of you horny hubbies out there are wanting to see your wife battle it out with another wife, I'm available for a limited rules naked catfight with your lady (no face punches, no broken bones, no blood). My own husband is a huge catfight enthusiast and will also attend. Let's keep the hubbies happy and give them what they want to see. If we're lucky just maybe the guys will reciprocate and put on a show for us. You never know.

Love to see u bald an overconfident wife…..