News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

More Wife Fights

• 82 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: More Wife Fights
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2022, 10:07:39 AM »
Dee vs Maureen would be a classic
They are one of the gold standards for catfighting in my opinion.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2022, 09:05:04 PM »
Dee vs Maureen would be a classic
They are one of the gold standards for catfighting in my opinion.
Thank you so much for the nice comment, JT. I owe you a huge hug.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2022, 11:28:02 AM »
Building on the concept of a ‘wife fighting community’ , Vanessa and I offer this interactive little vignette:

Luckyville is a nice place, most folks are well behaved, especially since a slight can be dealt with properly.  New community members can learn as Vanessa and myself explain and show the process.  For example, the two of us bump into each other while shopping, literally.  While looking at the shelves, our breasts actually bump.  Since she did not apologize properly, I swished mine side to side and knocked her aside and moved on.

While I was satisfied with the outcome, she sputtered and told her Mark about it.  Mark would call my hubby Tim and say his Nessa will be challenging me to a tit duel on the weekend, at the hall.  You see, everything civilized and under control.  The two of us would have the opportunity to set things right as the community judges our ‘merits’.

We might settle this very simply, fully dressed, and push our breasts against one another until one quits, or it might escalate.  Everyone could cheer us on.  When her breasts were flattened, Vanessa would then admit she deserved what had happened, and the better breasts had the right of way. 

Of course, if our husbands had got into it, and claimed that their respective wives had far superior  breasts, and would prove it, things would get more intense.

Perhaps Vanessa would like to explain how this might work.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2022, 07:57:20 PM »
Very interesting concept.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2022, 10:44:17 PM »
First off, let’s get the record sorted out properly.
Yes Linda and I bumped tits in the grocery. Quite literally in fact. And as soon as Linda felt how superior mine are in comparison to her saggy udders she did sway hers side to side. Then before I could reciprocate she goes scurrying away like the groundhog she is.
I get home and relate my frustration to Marc, my husband, and within minutes he has contacted Tim and arranged our little get together. Knowing the history between Linda and I, it took little encouragement to set things up.
So yes, we are going to have a “friendly” little get together to determine who actually has the better breasts. That would be me of course.
And if any of our friends or wives care to compete afterwards then please, by all means, do so. Dee, Maureen, Dawne, Donna or any other wives, show up and let’s see just what develops.
Oh, and Linda dear, this is far from over. In fact, that little bump we exchanged in the store is just the beginning hon.

Vanessa

CatfightSpectator

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2022, 12:52:13 AM »
Vanessa, no disrespect but I think Linda’s breast will prove superior.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2022, 01:43:53 AM »
No disrespect taken. Just tune in to see the outcome

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2022, 01:45:41 AM »
Earlier, I was trying to explain to the many newcomers in the community how differences can be properly settled between wives, as long as the lesser bitch acknowledges her place.  Of course, Vanessa committed multiple errors and sins as to the correct procedures by lying about the initial incident, getting the husbands worked up , and scheduling   a full on breast fight.

Instead of keeping this affair low key, she wants to be humiliated in front of everyone.   I am going to teach her a lesson and make her an example, one of the main reasons that wives can and should fight, and I opt to fight in jeans and heels, as the challenged party.  We can start in bras or not, as she desires.  I sort of want to take hers home as a trophy, to be honest.

Various residents are already offering their opinions about what will happen, but I take my responsibility to educate the other wives seriously.  This will start out a no hands affair, breast vs breast, but if either of us use our hands, then the other may grab and tug.  It can escalate to slaps, and clawing, and biting,  in the same manner.

Tim was very patient with Vanessa’s husband, but in the end said that “Linda will stand with her heels on Vanessa’s tits when it is done.  Enjoy those stretch marked boobs for the last time!” I’ll bet Vanessa’s tits are shaking with fear, as she realizes I have called her bluff.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2022, 02:02:30 AM »
Oh Linda. Once again your twisted little mind has made a vain attempt to skew the story in your favor. I will be the better woman and overlook this obvious discrepancies and freely admit that I am looking forward to the two of us settling this in the exact manner you wish. And yes, as the challenged party you do get to “set the stage” in regards to our attire. I will also be wearing jeans and my black heels. And yes in fact I will have on my black lace bra. And will look forward to hanging yours up in a prominent display in my home after showing you that your saggy overblown breasts are not in my league dear.

A hands off approach is also acceptable. Just rest assured that as soon as your claws come into play then mine will as well. And when, not if, you resort to those tactics I will happily leave you with a fresh set of scars to go along with the ones I have already decorated your “girls” with.
And two can play at this game my dear. My heels will feel so good as I place them atop your tits.
And if during our meeting you elect for things to get a bit dirtier then we can go there as well. Just take care what you start my dear. I remember quite clearly the previous ending of our encounters. And those didn’t go very well for you now did they?
Hugs and squeezes my dear.
Vanessa

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2022, 03:05:06 AM »
The fight approaches, and am assured that Vanessa is no match for me, in spite of some unfortunate incidents in our past.  I let everyone know that I intend to wipe the community hall’s stage with Ms Vanessa’s dangling udders, without resorting to anything other than my ‘Irish Creamers’.  I do give her a chance to avoid pain though, and offer a tit duel to orgasm, but  I don’t expect her to accept.  The horny whore would go off like a rocket.

My jeans look like they are glued on, and I will be wearing red heels and a red bra, accenting my smooth ivory flesh.  It is important to look good with all our neighbors watching.  I am sure all the men will be ogling the two of us, and praying for the bras to come off early.  I wonder how the less endowed in our community feel about all the men staring at us, such as Maureen.  It must be even worse for the non- endowed, like Dee.  Oh well , never mind them, my Tim reports that he has gotten the OK from Lucky for the fight to take place at prime time in the hall.

The minutes till our duel are ticking down and  I start to glisten, as I hear the crowd growing, and our friends offering their opinions.   Although I hate the idea of rounds, and rules, the club insists on five minute rounds, and an escape provision if a fighter is in an untenable position.  By forfeiting her bra,  or her jeans ,  and finally her panties, any hold must be released.  How wonderful will it be if she shouts for escape, and leaves herself naked!  Otherwise, the fight goes to submission, targeting only breasts, unless one or the other attacks elsewhere.

This is it, am being called, I blink as I enter the stage from the left, and see a mob, hooting and cheering, and see that brazen slut waving her saggy tits around in a cheap black bra.
“Time for everyone to see what you are made of, Vanessa honey!” as the bell is about to ring.

CatfightSpectator

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2022, 10:45:49 AM »
This is getting good!

Offline DaveyG_uk

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2022, 03:44:16 PM »
i'm one of the lucky ones!!   my ex wife did 16 sub wrestles for me, but the best of all was the last she did, an arranged catfight!!!   will remember it till my dieing day!

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2022, 07:26:47 PM »
I pull my skin tight jeans up over my black french cut panties. My jeans a perfect fit, like they are painted on. I look at my heavy dd tits in their black bra, firmly yet gently cupping them as I shake and bounce to insure that they are in place.

Hearing a soft murmur from the other side of the door lets me know the crowd is growing. I wonder if many of our friends and rivals will be here watching the two of us tonight. Dee? Maureen? Dawne? maybe a pair of them will decide to join in and have a fight of their own.

I hear Marc tell me through the door that it is time. I walk over after a last glance in the mirror, open the door and walk out to see you standing in front of Marc and Tim shaking your tits in that cheap red bra. I walk out and everyone gets quiet....until a woman's voice rings out  "there's gonna be a titfight tonight!'

I walk over and stand in front of you. I reach up and pull the cups down, showing you, and everyone else, my heavy full tits. "you can make it easy on yourself Linda....just tell everyone my tits are better....or we can do this. And I so hope we do this. I am looking forward to leaving a few more marks on those saggy bags you call tits>" I tell you.

I watch you. Awaiting your response.

CatfightSpectator

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2022, 08:35:22 PM »
Mmm…damn Vanessa

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2022, 09:34:18 PM »
The audacity of this bitch, the arrogance, the stupidity!  As she stands in front of me, her drooping bags hanging over her own bra, I simply step forward and press my firmly supported and compacted breasts into yours and start to grind.  My bra’s shirred fabric is rubbing hard, and I shove your titties this way and that.  My encased boobs are doing a number on your exposed ones, even squashing the undersides of yours against your own draped down bra.

I happily announce to all “we can see who was telling the truth about breasts being pushed around” as I swish my torso to one side and send your breasts that way.  There is a murmur through the crowd.  “Lets see if I can lift these things” and with a dip and then an arch, your tits are wiggling in the air.

“Do you want to take a break Vanessa?”  your foolish pride giving me this opportunity to scuff up your breasts and score points with the crowd.   “We did agree to a no hands duel, didn’t we?” as I advance my protruding weapons against your unprotected ones.  “How about head on?” as I lunge forward to mash your floppers.

All the guys who loved seeing this whores rack are getting an education on how to treat trash.  My heels clatter as I try to keep you head on, and use the rough fabric of my bra to grind out a submission from you.  I watch your beady eyes , knowing you will try some dirty trick, while my pals yell for me to take you down.