News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

More Wife Fights

• 82 Replies

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: More Wife Fights
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2022, 10:04:25 PM »
I feel the material of your cheap bra press into my bare flesh. I hear you taunts and mutterings.
“Yeah Linda, we said no hands…to start with. Now that you are here tell me, how does it feel, how does it feel to a tube pressed into a firmer pair?” I ask as I grin. 

Wrapping my arms around you I feel your right tit slide in between both of mine. I push my shoulders forward, trapping your tit between my own and then push my shoulders together, squeezing your tit hard between my own.

“Tell me. Feel good bitch?”

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2022, 10:33:41 PM »
Oops. “A tube” was meant to be “be”

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2022, 10:42:38 PM »
It is getting hot between us, her perfume wafting, and her hair matting down, as she insists on trying to press on my breasts, better than hers without a bra, while mine are supported and protected.  I add to the pressure of her bear hug  with my own, her flesh compacting and her outside breast oozing out.  As I bear up to the duel, my hugging hands get a grip on her bra strap, just so we don’t slip apart mind you, and tug upward, knowing it will cut into her tits.

I waltz the two of us around, hissing that soon, my heels will be dancing on her boobs. I hitch and hitch on that strap, she must have red marks all over her bags by now.  I have to give her credit for trying to worm one of her boobs between mine, but it just isn’t getting in there like she hoped. 

Our straining jeans are loudly rustling , tight as a drum, obviously overstuffed on you, making our movements even more stilted  and awkward.   I lean into you, neither knowing, nor caring how hard I compress your loose tit flesh, or where it will shift to. 

I hear all sorts of comments about asses, bellies, red faces and shape, as I grunt and puff, but the crowd doesn’t seem to realize that I am clearly doing better than Vanessa.  Even that dumb Nessa doesn’t seem to realize I have an edge, she keeps making stupid remarks and squeezing even harder.

CatfightSpectator

« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2022, 11:22:43 PM »
These two alphas locked in battle is getting me hot and bothered

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2022, 11:53:04 PM »
I just hope one of them gets the strap on fucking of their life, just can’t decide which. Speed

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2022, 02:07:10 AM »
We stumble across the floor, our heels not providing the best secure footing. Two pairs of heavy breasts pressing tighter and tighter. I hear you huffing and puffing and lean closer. “You need to work on your cardio bitch.” I sneer into your ear.

I rake my nails up your back as I find both straps to your bra. Yanking them  down I lean back just enough for both of our bras to drop down below our sweaty tits. “Now let’s show all of these watchers your scarred saggy tits. And while we are at it show them that mine are obviously the better set.” I say. I give a hard push and find the wall, with your back. I begin to slap my tits side to side against yours. The sweat making all four of our girls slip easily back and forth. “How’s this Linda. You like?” I smirk as I drop down and then drive my heavy pair up tight into your diff undersides. Your Tits almost got up far enough to blacken both of your eyes. As I hear you gasp a bit I raise up on my toes and then drive my tits down on top of yours, pinning them hard to your ribs.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2022, 03:41:54 AM »
Owwww, her nails cut into my fair skin as she claws my bra strap down, allowing our breasts to duel tit to tit, in our slow motion clutching waddle.  She has the nerve to say I am breathing hard, as she drenches me with her sweat.  Unfortunately, as I muse over this nonsense, she has room enough to swing and thrash her tits at mine.

They look and feel like a pair of socks with lumps of clay at the ends and those flesh balls are caroming into my finely formed mammaries.  Maybe this stretched them out too much, lord knows she has stretch marks already, but she shoves them under, and then onto my boobs and stops flailing them.  As they rest on top of my ‘rack’ I sort of squat under them, and hug her hard, and her floppy jugs squirt right up under our chins. 

“No hands Vanessa” as I dip down and grab that upraised nipple with my front teeth and shake it, threatening worse if you dare to shift or claw.  I hug hard, and the breast you placed on top of mine, are propped up as targets. My bottom shimmys, there is nothing like having this vile slut in a painful predicament.

The guys debating who they are hoping will win, and what type of punishment the loser should get, can see that I deserve their support.  Even the other wives are hoping that the classier of us will win, which of course is me !

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2022, 05:38:49 AM »
I arrive at the hall and hear all the noise and yelling going on all the way outside before I even get to the door and realize I have arrived late." I hope we haven't missed much " I say to my husband as he holds the door open for me. As we  enter, it's even louder as I shoulder and {bump} my way in to get to where the action is. I give the crowd a quick scan and then look up and see what all the commotion is about. Wow, Linda has her teeth buried in Vanessas nipple as Vanessa has her pinned up against the wall!

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2022, 10:27:28 PM »
As you nip at my hard nipple I hiss out loud “oh you fucking cxnt!” I dig my nails into your shoulder hard as you begin to clamp down a bit tighter, drawing another gasp from my open mouth.

“Fucking bitch. You are right. No hands. How about heels?” I grunt as I raise my foot and slam the sharp point of my heel hard down your Jean covered leg, right into the top of your left foot.

I feel your teeth draw back from my red nipple as your mouth opens in pain. Before you can draw a breath to yell I snarl “ and don’t forget knees slut!” As I then ram my knee up between your legs and right into your worn out pussy.

As you eyes widen in pain and your face turns white as a sheet I lean back, letting you fall forwards. My knee driving up into your belly.

As you drop to your knees I grab two handfuls of your hair and lean forwards, dragging your face in between my sweaty tits. “Let’s see how long you can go without breathing bitch.”

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2022, 10:38:55 PM »
I take a few seconds and rub my nipple and massage my tits as I look over the room. The looks on the faces are a mixture of excitement and arousal at our beginning of a hell of a dirty titfight. I catch Dawnes eye and grin at her as I nod my head in acknowledgment.

CatfightSpectator

« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2022, 11:24:24 PM »
Vanessa looking sexy smothering Linda.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2022, 12:06:53 AM »
"So much for the titfight", I say to Ed, as Vanessa looks around smiling. Wondering if Linda will recover before Vanessa inflicts more damage.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2022, 01:49:06 AM »
Right after I taste the first salty tang of Nessa’s breast blood, my foot is almost impaled by your sharp black heel, and I want to scream.  Unfortunately, the camel toe on my skin tight jeans seems to suck in a knee, and I am collapsing in a heap, fortunate to have the over eager slut miss with the full strength of her follow up knee to my tummy.  It is more than enough, as I am blinded, not by pain, but by greasy Vanessa boobs, billowing around my face.

Sinking to my knees, the bitch holding my hair, I hear a rumble from the mob, all yelling about what a cheater you are I am sure. Trying to stay upright, I clutch you behind your knees and am lucky enough to have you tumbling back on your dumpy ass, a miracle your overstuffed jeans don’t explode on impact.  I gasp, my pussy and foot aching, and see a glimpse of red on the stage.  My bra had come off, thank God I didn’t ask for a break, I would have had to peel off my jeans!

Still honorable, I don’t use my hands to punch you between the legs as your feet wave in the air, but I protect myself by grabbing your heels and spreading your legs.  I hitch forward enough to plant my knee on your crotch, and grind it on the zipper.  She probably doesn’t have any panties on, or her style of thong will offer no protection.

My undamaged tits sway proudly, as I watch your bit up flopper wriggle.  “This was a tit fight, you cxnt.  We were going to set an example to the newer members!  You are teaching them to act like Maureens and Dees.  It was no hands, and targeting only boobs!” as I lean more heavily on your big snatch with my knee, wishing it was exposed right now.

CatfightSpectator

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2022, 12:16:22 AM »
A nice back and forth between these two sexy mature ladies.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2022, 09:00:58 AM »
The back and forth is getting me horny as hell.  ;D