News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Invitng challenge from young girls

• 67 Replies

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
Re: Invitng challenge from young girls
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2023, 07:57:13 PM »
Watching the big bitch climbing down from bed and on her all fours on floor..legs bit spread I thought about  fucking her in doggy straightway..but changed my mind soon...I should further humiliate the bitch...I have an idea...so I grab her hair and stand in front of her with my ass on her face..I rub every part of my ass on her face and say ''hey bitch.... I will walk in front of you and you will crawl behind me and all the time kiss and lick my ass while crawling..come on bitch I start to walk towards the lounge from the bedroom.....

Offline femalefighter suparna

• God Member
  • like to tangle????? you're welcome..risk is yours!
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2023, 08:57:44 AM »
Ahhhh..I am still in a shock after this surprising defeat...but can do nothing now..have to obey her order..so I start to crawl with the nasty young bitch waliking in front of me...I kiss all over her firm ass..lick it.time and again she is rubbing it hard on my face...we move to the lounge and also up to entrance door...and she turns again and move t the center of the lounge..my big boobs hanging...I continue licking sucking and kissing her ass and wait for the next steps she takes... I just pray that the humiliation will over as soon as possible

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2023, 06:20:09 PM »
It's so much enjoyable to destroy a MILF and humiliate her! I walk and the bitch is licking, kissing and sucking all over my ass like my pet ..immmmmmm...love it very much..she is kissing and licking me very well ..its very arousing..I smash and rub my ass on her face time to time..I want to shatter the pride of her...I know she will ask for a rematch and do everything to take revenge..so it is necessary to shatter her confidence, humiliate her in such a way before facing me in a rematch she will be nervous..and think of this humiliation if she loses..after making her crawl all over the lunge I stop at the center ..and move behind her grab her hair and say, hey bitch just lower your face and kiss the floor..I will fuck you now...I slap her big ass repeatedly..and push her face on floor and after stroking the tip of my spngy dildo on her pussy lips ..I with a big jerk insert the hole dildo within her pussy hole...and start pumping her pussy deep and fast..making the whore to scream and moan as loud as possible..I want her to beg for mercy and ask me to stop

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2023, 02:11:21 PM »
ahaaaaaaaaaaaa..I cry out as that nasty bitch pumped the vry big dildo within my pussy...my face rubbed on floor ..my hair in her hands..she is slapping my ass with the other hand..aghhhhhhh...she i mercilessly pumping that big dildo in and out..but till now I am determined not to beg to her and ask her to stop it...in fact I am getting aroused again..I cry, I scream like anything...I am am already wet as she is fucking me..I scream again, ''you nasty fucking whore, I will take my revenge in our return match''
But before I complete my sentence another big thrust and I am totally out of control with her fuck..I am about to squirt again and collapse ..ohhhhh Godddddd....ohhhhhh ..aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2023, 05:40:57 PM »
Wowwwwwwwwww..the big whore squirting again and again as I thrust the dildo deep and pumping it back and front...Her whole body is throbbing with sexual excitement and she is moaning like a savage injured animal..I taunt her again, "how do you like it big fat whore...have tested the power of young girl enough or you want it more..you whore I am ready for a rematch anytime anywhere ..you will be fucked harder next time you ugly old bitch"

I firmly grab her hair and rub her face on the carpet as she is throbbing ..she is now only a sex toy for me...but still the big milf is not begging for mercy ..I release her at last  and kick her ass from side so that she can be turned on her back on floor and I can finally give a victory pose...

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2023, 01:49:04 PM »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...mmmmmmmmmm...uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....my face is burning as she rubs it on the carpet..and she has fucked me hard.....I almost collapse and squirt like anything again and again...feel a big kick on my ass and I tumble and turn on floor ..lying their..a defeated bitch..my lags are spread as I am on floor...panting heavy..ahhhhhh...I have no energy left within me ..just lay down there and wait for her victory pose..juices still dripping from my cxnt...after a long time I have been humiliated by such a young girl.....ohhhhhhh..it's so humiliating..but I must admit that the girl is really a good fighter ..hot and strong....

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2023, 03:37:46 PM »
Wowwwww..its such a pleasure to watch  defeated busty MILF...just few hours ago she was boasting of destroying young girls in sexfight..now she is lying there panting ..juice still dripping from her cxnt..totally vanquished ...I slowly move my legs over her..rub herpussy with my right toe..then place that on her big boobs..pressing it a bit harder..finally taunted her ..hey bitch you want a rematch? ok recover first form this humiliation and then call me anytime ..I will come and humiliate you again ....finally I leave her wash myself and dress up and leave the room the old bitch is still lying there .....

Offline Voonygoodgirl

• Valerie the Vicious Big Booty Queen
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2024, 02:06:37 AM »
I think young girls are very much scared nowadays to face the mature women like me in wrestling/sexfights...thats why they  didnt accept my challenge for a sexfight ..once again I throw the challenge to any girl between 18-25 to face me in a sexfight right here...btw I am 43 yrs ...
You are a bit to bold I wouldn't mind helping put you in your place though hun. Especially in a sexfight.~
 {alt}
-You're queen bitch,
 Val