News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Invitng challenge from young girls

• 67 Replies

Offline femalefighter suparna

• God Member
  • like to tangle????? you're welcome..risk is yours!
Invitng challenge from young girls
« on: March 13, 2022, 09:03:47 AM »
I think young girls are very much scared nowadays to face the mature women like me in wrestling/sexfights...thats why they  didnt accept my challenge for a sexfight ..once again I throw the challenge to any girl between 18-25 to face me in a sexfight right here...btw I am 43 yrs ...

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
Re: Invitng challenge from young girls
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 02:21:22 PM »
I think young girls are very much scared nowadays to face the mature women like me in wrestling/sexfights...thats why they  didnt accept my challenge for a sexfight ..once again I throw the challenge to any girl between 18-25 to face me in a sexfight right here...btw I am 43 yrs ...

Perhaps you have underestimated the power of young girl...this is Lina ..a 20 yr girl ..challenging you anywhere anytime ..every body will see how I crush you in a sexfight

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 02:32:30 PM »
glad after so many days of waiting there is at least one challenger..welcome you....but girl don't boast too much...tell me when are you ready?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 02:33:40 PM by femalefighter suparna »

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 04:07:37 PM »
fight will be in  a hotel suit with a lounge and a big bed room with a giant bed...no kick punch..but hairpulling and slapping allowed along with all kinds of holds and erotic attacks ...it will be a multi cum fight until one is totally dried out and concedes the match..agreed?

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 04:15:21 PM »
fight will be in  a hotel suit with a lounge and a big bed room with a giant bed...no kick punch..but hairpulling and slapping allowed along with all kinds of holds and erotic attacks ...it will be a multi cum fight until one is totally dried out and concedes the match..agreed?

More than agreed ..I will fuck you dry.... bring it on....

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2022, 04:24:34 PM »
ok young whore I book a hotel suit and wait for you in suit ..waiting for you..wearing only a blue robe nothing inside...

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2022, 04:36:53 PM »
I am also waiting very eagerly to meet you..fought few mature females before ...won most of them ...but very much excited to  fuck an old whore like you who has no respect for the young girls ..I will show her who is sexually far far superior...so I rush to the hotel suit and  ring the bell ..I am wearing backless vest and a short skirt ..the door opens ...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 08:37:05 PM by mixfighterm »

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2022, 05:00:45 PM »
I am also waiting very eagerly to meet you..fought few mature females before ...won most of them ...but very much excited to  fuck a old whore like you who has no respect for the young girls ..I will show her who is sexually far far superior...so I rush to the hotel suit and  ring the bell ..I am wearing backless vest and a short skirt ..the door opens ...
the moment the bell rang I rush to the door and and open it ..saw a slim girl wearing I look at her very carefully ..though the girl is slim her legs look strong and so her slim but toned arms...I pull her in ..and close the door instantly..and say ..so you young whore at last you have come here to be fucked by me like anything? come on I can't  wait I move to the middle of the lounge ..and start removing my robe....seductively ..trying to feel your reaction...

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2022, 08:44:50 PM »
The moment I see you are removing your robe like a strip tease dancer ..I know you want to make me nervous..but as I guess your trick I quickly remove my skirt and top ..I am only in my   thong...I pull it down a bit to show you the upper part of my  young pussy and taunt you..hey  old slut..are you afraid of my young pussy..why so scared to get nude and fight me?..I remove my thong and throw it on your face....

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2022, 09:14:12 AM »
the abusive comment made by this young whore and throwing of her sweat filled thong on my face make me very angry...I quickly strip and reply ..hey girl ..don't cross your limit..have seen my big hot body..i don't need to fuck you ..very touch of my body will make you cum like anything....looking at your nude slim body I quickly  walk towards her and open my arms to hug her tight...

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2022, 09:20:23 AM »
Ohhh really? you old whore....... have destroyed so many like you ..I saw you rushing at me..and open your arms ..I use my speed and avoid it and move to the side ..I see you on my left and within a flash I move behind you and hug you tight from behind and grab your big boobs and squeeze it hard ...take this whore ..and to humiliate you I rub my pussy on your big ass ...and kissing on your neck and cheek ..
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 05:38:56 PM by mixfighterm »

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2022, 09:28:23 AM »
aghhhhhhhhhh.....the speed and ferocity of the girl stunned me...uffffff..she is squeezing my boobs very very hard....she is making an all out attack..she is kissing me rubbing her pussy on my ass..ufff...pain in my boobs  but at the same time her attack making me turn on too..I try to find out the way to free myself ..I move my right hand behind to grab her pussy ...with my left I try to grip her hair but she pulled her face to the side foiling my attempt...I could simply say fuck you..and try to swing my body  with an intention to throw you from my back...

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2022, 05:54:56 PM »
I am enjoying my mature rival's desperate condition...but cautious at the same time not to give her any opportunity to attack me ....from the very beginning my target is to shatter her pride and destroy  her confidence ..make her nervous...when I see her moving her right hand  towards  her ass ..I understand she is trying to grab my pussy ..I swing my ass backward and then sideways quickly to keep my pussy out of her reach..I counter her by wrapping my left hand between her neck and boobs very tight and and stroke her nipples with my right hand .and as you try to free yourself by vigorously moving your ass ..I move my right hand down and grab your pussy with my thumb pressing your clit hard...I press my legs firm on ground move my right leg in front of yours to lock the ankle  so that if you try to throw me on your back ..I can be able to flip you with your face down...I taunt her in reply to her  scream 'fuck you...'..hey ..what happen..you want to be fucked right now??...our tussle leading us to the sofa on the lounge and situated just near the entry door of the bed room..
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 09:43:02 PM by mixfighterm »

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2022, 07:27:45 AM »
Ufffffff....I failed to grab her pussy..the girl swiftly moved her ass to foil my attempt...OMG her slender but muscular arms are very strong an she can also use it very seductively...her left arm tightly locked on the upper part of my boobs....I pant heavy with a bit of pain and excitement too pull her left arm with my left arm by grabbing it ..her palm squeezing and rubbing all over my right boobs as a result..to counter my effort to throw her from my back..she  quickly moves her right hand down to my pussy..I feel the rubbing of her palm all over my pussy and her thumb massaging my clit....ohhhhhhh..goddddd..my pussy getting wet inside..I moan louder...I bend down a bit with the pressure on my back ..her boobs rubbing and pressing my upper back.... she is still kissing me all over my neck..her young pussy grinding against my ass when we tussle...I move my right hand down to save my pussy and grab her wrist and try to pull it out...we have moved a lot during our tussle and I see the sofa in front of me with the girl on my back...I ask myself can this sofa save me or push me to further disaster..in the meantime you have wrapped your right leg with mine and locked our ankles..I feel her pussy has moved a bit righter as the front of her right thigh grinding with the back of my thighs while we tussle..I am caught in two minds should I allow the girl to throw me n sofa with my face down or I would resist her...I try as my last ditch effort to turn her to my right so that if we fall on sofa at least I will not be her easy prey to be fucked from behind and face down on sofa....
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 07:35:30 AM by femalefighter suparna »

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2022, 11:00:56 AM »
As I squeeze her boobs by wrapping my left hand around her breast very tight ....to inflict pain and excite her I rub and press her right nipples with my left thumb....kissing her on neck and ear....periodically opening mouth and biting her earlobe along with licking with my tongue...not allowing her to settle down ..my right hand fingers massaging and stroking her pussy lips...that big whore is making all the efforts to free her pussy specially she grabs my right hand wrist and applying full force to free her pussy from my onslaught...yes she succeeds in removing my hand from her pussy almost..my hand  is on her groin now ..she further pulls it side ways ...her ass is hitting and rubbing my pussy viciously in the struggle..which is making me turn on too ...but I know I am still having advantage and she is more excited and turn on than me...suddenly I felt that she is trying to turn me on her right and roll me on my back on sofa...I decide her turn me ..with all quickness I use her motion to roll with her as we fall on sofa so that I can remain on her back ..with my right leg still coiled with her right..she is almost lying on me with me lying on sofa..her legs are still o floor body bent backward..and right are in air coiling hers..left leg on outside her left leg...with the impact I jerk my hand to free my right hand again and very quickly I again grab her pussy ...I start rubbing her pussy again and find my fingers on her hole ..like  a flash I insert  my 2 fingers inside the hole...vicious struggles going on .....and before she grabs my right hand again to free her pussy hole ..I insert my fingers  as deep as possible...I taunt her ..hey useless old whore..I thought you will give me a good fight ..soon you are too weak to  fight me..soon you are going to explode ...