News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Invitng challenge from young girls

• 67 Replies

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
Re: Invitng challenge from young girls
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2022, 09:36:58 AM »
Ufffffff.....I curse myself for being careless about her counter attack....she with her superior weight turn me sideways and creating enormous pressure on me..swinging her ass ..bouncing ..pressing and grinding her pussy and clit on mine...As I was not prepared for it...it pushes me into trouble..making me very very excited and I moan loud..ummmmmmmm....uhuuuuuu..my pussy is on fire and start to spasm...but still she is more excited than me and I our pussies spasm  ....looks like we are in lesbian love....my pussy getting wet inside again..and few drops of my pre-cum juice is about to come out...ohhhhhh..noooooo...

But I am not such girl to surrender easily..I have destroyed at least  5 milfs before with my strong young  clit and pussy...but this woman is stronger than them...her continuous pressure force my pussy lips to get open..and I feel our inner flesh are in rub..her thick clit them and again clashing with mine like a sword fight...
'
to resist her from overcoming me in pussy battle I swing my ass backward and again bouncing it forward to hit her pussy..ufffffffff..repeating my action again and again..Imoan louder and say..you old whore ..whatever you do you can't save your pussy from mine..ohhhhhh...

I am getting panicked and try to turn the tide in my favor ..ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

Offline femalefighter suparna

• God Member
  • like to tangle????? you're welcome..risk is yours!
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2022, 08:04:27 AM »
MMMMMMMMMMM..uhuuuuuuuuuuuu..ahaaaaaaaaaaaaa..the hotel room is filled with louder moaning from both of us .uffffff.....this your bitch showing enormous tenacity and pussy power.....I feel she is getting wet already..so am I...our pussies are in vicious battle now... grinding ..bumping..pressing ...her pre cum juice driping out ..but few drops of pre-cum already  has come out from my pussy too...the hot juice now frequently coming out from both of us...our pussies spasm together..my whole body is shaking with excitement ..my pussy is on fire ....I am shivering ....can't think of this slim young bitch holds so much power and defeating me in pussy battle in which I am considered as an expert in sex fight circle...

but on the other hand I feel enormous pleasure too ..more intense our pussies fight for the supremacy..more pleasure I am getting and in fact I want more of it..only 6 months back I was defeated by a 18 yr girl in pussy-battle which is one of my rare defeats against a young girl..in face I love the young obstinate girls who think their young pussies are stronger and sexually more powerful than our mature pussies...

But my ego doesn't allow me to control the sex between us... I now want her madly but on my terms..so though very much excited and perhaps a bit more excited than her .I decide to go for more intense pussy to pussy war..I shift my left leg from earlier posture to her right..and sit on bed  and pull her upper body with force ..I am very very excited ..so I want her  whole body glued to me from lips, boobs, abs and  pussy.

Yes, we are in absolutely perfect lotus pose...and I hiss on her lips come on girl..let our pussy fights until one concedes and explode..if you win I will be your slave tonight..do whatever you like to me ...

Yess..its very risky for me ..but I can't wait ..mmmmmmmm.. want the girl ..I want to own her madly ..though running the risk of being tamed by her....

ahhh..our pussies spasm faster now..and pre cum juices driipping our of both..I start kissing her madly ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......pressing forward my ass so that I can feel the pressure of her pussy too..with our pussy lips already getting open...

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2022, 07:08:17 AM »
This sudden move of the old whore surprised me a bit. It's very clear still now that she is more excited than me. Right now, pre cum juices dripping from both of us and getting mixed to make our pussy slippery. With all force she pulled me up to sit face to face with her. She hugged me tight. I feel her wet pussy pressing on mine. Our lips, boobs, abs glued. My right leg is under her left leg and left on her right.

I move forward further. I am very much turned on. I love the sex with her, but at the same time want her big busty body totally under my control, want her as my personal sex slave. I know she has the same desire. Anyway by moving forward I further press my juicy pussy on her. Squeeze my ass by pressing my pussy flesh into hers. My pussy is burning with excitement. Her pussy too spasms too much. OOO Godddd..it's a nice exciting feeling as I feel our pussy spasm faster and together. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I scream.

Excited, I pull her hair behind her neck, bite her lower lip. Aghhhh. I shift my weight on ass from right to left and opposite direction too. By doing that I attack her thick clit with my sharp clit.

Aghhh, I realise the ultimate battle has started as more juices dripping from both of us as our pussies engaged in all out war.

Come onnnnn Lina... I say to myself, force that bitch to explode, drain her dry. But I'm not sure which one of us will explode first.

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2022, 06:23:54 PM »
aaaaaaaaghhhhhhh...come on Suparna..you can't be the sex slave of a young slut who is even younger than your daughter..I utter to myself and decide to fight back the whore....until I finish her...but she is really very very nasty and skilled in art of sex,..I she has really made me  very much turn on and I am on the verge or orgasm ...

Aghhhhh yess this is the final stage of the pussy war between us.. none of us has no scope yo back out..but I know none of us wants to back out too..not only because of the sex war..we are just loving the sex  competition too...we now  love and hate each other....our pussies dont want to be separated until it is settled which pussy is sexually stronger...

we are moaning louder and louder every time our clits scratch and grind..every time our wet pussies kissing pressing grinding and dripping juice together..spasm together faster..ummnmmmmm...it's very very hot..we sweat together...

uffffff.. she pulls my hair and bite my lips ..I respond by pulling her hair and biting her upper lips in excitement ..I hug her very very tight I feel her small, firm boobs pressed against my big boobs..I want her to moan in pain and pleasure louder than me....

ahhhhhhhhhhhh..nooooooooooooo..its getting very very difficult to control my orgasm..I feel I will explode as my whole body starts shaking ..and all the juices almost has come to my pussy hole..ahhhh..squeezing my pussy muscles I just  try to  hold it..still few more drops  pouring..but only hope is that I guess  she is also on the verge of orgasm ..because her body also shakes ..her pussy also spasms faster ..

We are biting each other's lips very hard ..felling pain but  forcing us to get more turn on..

only question is who will start to explode first and getting drained out..

I make a last thrust with my pussy..and locking my ankle  behind her ass I pull her pussy nearer to mine..so that I can apply pressure from both sides...

But if she can withstand my last ditch effort ..I am sure that I can't hold my orgasm any more....noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 06:27:23 PM by femalefighter suparna »

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2022, 01:38:41 PM »
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh..this old whore is quite strong and skillful..every time she has saved herself from being exploded..I feel her hot bot body on mine as she hugs me very tight ..ummm..I am also on the verge of explosion but using all my will power to resist it..but the old bitch is trying everything..I am almost out of breathe due to her hug..and I feel her ankles on my ass and at the same time she is thrusting her pussy and clit on mine..aghhhhhhhhhh...in a desperate move I press my ass on floor and roll it back to avoid the impact of her thrust..and before she moves back and thrust again ..I push my sharp clit and cxnt on her and bump it ....aghhhh..I move my hands from her back and in a last ditch effort squeeze her big boobs as hard as possible and  so that she releases me and I can push her back on floor and ride her..if I can do it she will be finished  for sure..

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2022, 03:49:41 PM »
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh......this young slim bitch has always  pushed me to deeper trouble time and again throughout the match...this time also I couldn't anticipate her moves..I hugged her tight and tired to thrust my pussy on hers ..but in spite of that she could press and role her ass back to avoid the impact..and moreover before I could thrust her again with a lightning speed she pierced her sharp long clit into my pussy ..and the moment later i feel her whole pussy on mine...ahaaaaaaaaaaa..I moan louder in pain and pleasure...ym body is already on fire but this thrust is simply burning my whole body...nooooooooooo....

Before I could tackle  and counter her..I felt enormous pain on my boobs..aghhhhhhhhh..uffffffffff..the bitch has been squeezing my big boobs so hard ..I lost my grip on her ..my hands get loose..noooo....when I come to senses I find myself pinned on bed..and she is riding me...ooooo gawwdddddd....now I have no control over my own body ..it has totally under her control..my pussy spasms fast and first time I explode..my whole body starts to shake and vibrate vigorously in excitement....

I make a very feeble effort to hit her pussy from below..but as a result I feel her strong young pussy has totally pinned mine...you whore..ffuckkkkkk you ..stop it..noooooooo..nooooooooooooooooo....nooooooooooooooooo......Myhead shaking from side to side..body madly throbbing now....

Though I know now that I have no chance to win ..still I am hoping against hope that I may have a chance to survive and make her cum more than mine..I try to press my ass upward again in excitement ...

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2022, 03:27:26 PM »
Yesss..yesssssssss..the old whore has exploded ..and I feel her body throbbing madly on bed ..feel her pussy spasms so fast without control under mine and she is moaning like an injured bitch...I feel her first explosion and her juice hitting my pussy and it spills to our groin and inner thighs .....mmmmmm..it excites me more as I am also very much turn on after the long battle pf pussies..

But my conscious mind tells me ..don't give that whore any chance just make her cum repeatedly until she submits to you totally...because if you just feel a bit relaxed she may make a comeback ..

So I press my pussy all over her pussy which is still in vigorous spasm..so when she pusher her pussy upward..I use my sharp long clit to fuck her hard with my clit ..moving my clit all over her pussy press her ass down on bed...

I taunt her hey old fat whore you want more such fuck ..are you satisfied or you want more..I bend down a bit and squeeze her pussy with both hands and again fuck her fast and hard ..come on whore accept that I am better than you..accept my pussy is stronger than yours..accept this young girl is your boss now..

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2022, 09:50:59 AM »
Correction of last paragraph  : I bend down a bit and squeeze her boobs, ( not pussy)

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2022, 09:20:06 PM »
Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...noooooooooooooooooooo..the young bitch is fucking me mercilessly ..hr sharp swollen clit, her pussy lips rubbing pressing grinding my pussy all over....i have lost all my will to resist her..my excitement goes out of control already..but this bitch is not all stopping ..she is taking a short break and again fucking me..noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........I cry out...one the hand I feel very much ashamed that I can't do anything against the onslaught of this slim but strong girl ..on the other hand I feel enormous pleasure of being fucked so hard...I squirt all over under her...she is simply toying with me...aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...uhuuuu..I explode...my whoe body trembling throbbing ..mad with excitement..never I have been fucked so relentlessly by such a young girl...OMG..ahaaa..i explode again...every few minutes  I explode...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...please stop ..pleeeaaaaase..you win....ohoooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...stoooooooooooooppppppppp..I accept defeat.....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............................I explode again ..to free myself I desperately  try to squeeze my ass and push it upward ...resulting another explosion as her grip on my pussy is so tight ..and her clit is piercing my pussy hole like a sharp knife.....once gain I scream....nooooooooooooo mooore please..I lost....and lay flat on bed ..body still throbbing heads shaking ..and wait for her to stop and enjoy her fuck...

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2022, 05:33:01 PM »
wowwwwwww..it's a great pleasure to see the big milf throbbing so madly ...begging me to stop ...throbbing madly under me ....I am also fully turn on ad on the verge of explosion ..though with all effort I still control my orgasm...this milf is squirting like anything ...thick hot juices coing out like the eruption of a volcano..its spreading to  my pussy, groin, inner thighs everywhere on my lower body also few drops dripping on bed and on her thighs too...

though I could have easily released her after she admits defeat..but I want to humiliate her further ..insult her in every respect ...I want to shatter her  sexual pride..

So I taunt her..okay fat old bitch ..good that you accepted defeat...but you must be my personal bitch and call me Mistress LIna  and say that you are my bitch..only the I will release you ..you  have to satisfy me after the fight ..

I also have the desire to cum on the face of this bitch and force her to eat and suck me but before that clean me by eating her own cum ..

I again say loudly  ..call me Mistress LIna...or..I start her fucking again wit my clit and pussy

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2022, 07:35:06 PM »
aghhhhhhhhhhh...immmmmmmmmmm....lying on floor..totally defeated ..throbbing madly from time to time with excitement and pleasure....but also feeling dejected and ashamed .....

Got enraged when I hear her taunt..how dare she..she is asking me to call her Mistress LIna....this is very insulting..she wants to shatter me....

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...never...I won't call you Mistress Lina...ahaaaaaaa..aghhh..young bitch you won.. accept that..ahaaaaa...ufffffffffffffffff...youare fucking me hard..but never I will tell you my mistress..I want a rematch .....ahaaaaa....you can do anything as winner but wont accept you as my mistress...

I know she will humiliate me further and I have to accept it as loser..but frankly speaking I must admit that I want to be fucked more ..because I am still very much aroused ....

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2022, 01:56:01 PM »
(sorry was very busy for some unavoidable reasons)

I look at the mature bitch who is still defiant ..I look at her big throbbing body...getting simply toyed by me now..but she has put up a great fight before acceptig defeat..but on the other hand I am nearing to the point of orgasm more and more..I feel I can't control myself anymore..and as I am sure if I explode now the result will not change ..but I must humiliate her more before I cum on her face..I want to cum hard now..

I say. ok bitch if you want a rematch I will oblige you soon but you are my bitch now and you have to obey what I say..no matter whether you call me Mistress LIna or not..you are mine and you have to serve me ...

I just jump fro her body turn myself and give her a reverse face-sit..with my pussy rubbing on her face...I bend down and rub her pussy while sliding my pussy on her face..

come on fat bitch..clean me ..eat your cum from my pussy and thighs and lick me ..suck me ..I want to cum on your face...

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2023, 09:06:27 AM »
ahhhhhhhhhh..its so humiliating to eat your own cum..but I am defeated and have to do whatever this young bitch orders....

I lick my cum from her pussy, groin and inner thighs....eat my own cum..

As she is rubbing her pussy on my face I feel its wet and she is also very excited to cum so I open her pussy hole and insert my tongue deep into her hole and roll it and then grab her ass firm ..ummmm..I know she will burst soon....though defeated I want to show her that I am a vicious tongue fucker..so rolling my tongue more and more fast so that she cums early...
(would you like to humiliate me more? or accept my defeat release me? I want a rematch)

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2023, 09:22:46 AM »
ahhhhhhhhhh..its so humiliating to eat your own cum..but I am defeated and have to do whatever this young bitch orders....

I lick my cum from her pussy, groin and inner thighs....eat my own cum..

As she is rubbing her pussy on my face I feel its wet and she is also very excited to cum so I open her pussy hole and insert my tongue deep into her hole and roll it and then grab her ass firm ..ummmm..I know she will burst soon....though defeated I want to show her that I am a vicious tongue fucker..so rolling my tongue more and more fast so that she cums early...
(would you like to humiliate me more? or accept my defeat release me? I want a rematch)

(Noo..I want to fuck you with a dildo..then only I will release you)

I am super excited right now as I rub my pussy on her face and the bitch enters her tongue deep into my hole....I must admit that the bitch is very god a tongue fuck even after being defeated she is showing her skills..as I am very very excited ..I star cumming on her face and moments later I explode vigorously..and the bitch is eating me ..after several violent explosions..I move up from her face and bring out a very big 11" strap on dildo and put it on and pull her hair and say come on you old filthy bitch ..just get on your all fours on floor ..

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2023, 12:21:53 PM »
I eat her cum like a hungry beast and fuck her still the last drops of her juice fall within my mouth..but she move up and ordered me by grabbing her hair to get on all fours..I shiver..Ohhh GODDDDD...I look at the very big dildo she has put on..ohhh noooo...on the one hand I have tears of humiliation on the other hand I feel aroused again..I slowly get down and get on all fours like a bitch on floor..expecting to be fucked by that very big dildo ....