News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Invitng challenge from young girls

• 67 Replies

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
Re: Invitng challenge from young girls
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2022, 09:23:05 AM »
Ohhhhhhhh....what a contest between us...in which I have the satisfaction of making that experienced bitch start exploding a little bit earlier than me, but in the end we both have been exploding together.

While making each other explode we rolled so vigorously all over the floor that we couldn't stop until that bitch calms down. She is lying flat on floor...her legs spread wide and my tongue still on her pussy. Sha came so heavy that her juice overflowing from my mouth to my neck even boobs. Still last few drops spilling out.

On the other hand even after she calms down under me my pussy was throbbing with excitement on her face and juices flowing and I feel she is eating it it. But at last I am about to calm down when I feel she is pulling my hand towards her.
Quickly I realise she wants me on top of her. I also feel that I should ride her and feel her body under me.

So I turn, ride her and first time after such a hard battle our pussies and clit are in contact. I feel the sensation within me when our wet pussies meet...my sharp hard clit rubbing her thick hard clit.

I spread my legs and adjust it so that our pussies and clit can be pressed together. Our mouths are still full of each other's cum. I kiss her deep and whisper on her lips, you have to admit that I am the better fighter in this round... though it's not an outright victory....

Offline femalefighter suparna

• God Member
  • like to tangle????? you're welcome..risk is yours!
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2022, 11:38:53 AM »
I feel a sensation when she climbed on me and our pussies and clit meeting for the first time after a long battle...her clit is still swollen and sharp like a sword..my thick swollen  clit meeting her , I start getting excited again...ah she climbed me and kiss me deep..we kiss each other with our mouth still having each other's cum..I lick her lips and roll my tongue with her tongue...

she adjusted her legs nicely so that our pussy lips are glued together...i grind my clit with her by grabbing her small but firm ass down to me and swinging it front and back with my hands..and also I slide and roll my ass on floor .......

replying her I say...yes I admit you have been the better fighter for most of the time ..you excited me ..made me explode at least a bit earlier than you...I very much appreciate your sexual power..but lot more of our fight is left...the main fight is still pending..it will be the fight of the pussies..a real female fights pussy to pussy....and if you prove your pussy is stronger .I will accept you as the winner..I think you will lose in pussy fight...

I  paused a bit kiss her again from below..hugging her tight on me ..and say..lets take a break now ..bath together in the bed room toilet and then fight on bed...woman to woman ...pussy to pussy..and it will be a fight to finish...are you ready for that...?????

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2022, 06:06:39 PM »
It's such a great moment of joy ..the big whore who have been boasting and insulting the young girls till one hour ago is admitting that this young girl was better than her for most of the time ..and just lying pinned under the same young girl....but i must admit she is far better than my earlier milf rivals..

As she pulled me down by grabbing my ass and hugging me ..I adjust my legs so that our pussy and clit may meet more intimately..I want it because our next fight will be a savage pussy war.I slide and grind my pussy lips and clit on hers..kissing her deep..and lightly grabbing her hair ..I whisper now I have defeated 5 big milfs like you in pussy war..you will be my 6th victim ...I am ready for your challenge

I want to enjoy my moment of domination for few more minutes .so rubbing her clit and pussy with mine..I excite her..though as a result I am getting horny too..

At last I leave her body on my knees and stand up and give her a hand so that she can also get up ..we walk side by side to the toilet attached to the bedroom...mmm I see the big giant bed while we move on to toilet ..as we enter the toilet I spank her ass hard and bite her neck to excite her further before the ultimate fight

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2022, 06:19:46 PM »
After  a long time I am facing a really strong young girl..yes I feel a bit ashamed that she controlled the first round for most of the time ..it has definitely give her the confidence ...

When she stood up and gave her hand to me I move alongside her quietly ..my right hand around her waist..my tight boob bouncing against her left boob from the side while we walk...the big bed also making me turn on and the young bitch spanked my ass very hard ..and bite my neck..I get very much excited..moan loud in pain and pleasure...as we enter the toilet ..immediately I pull her to me ..kiss her deep bite her lips..and move with her under the shower..and open it ..I start cleaning her and also myself by rubbing my body with her..the water is falling on us from the shower with full speed..

I whisper on her lips ..come on bitch..just have a good shower with me ..because soon I will fuck and destroy your pussy with mine on the bed

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2022, 03:34:40 PM »
I feel we both are getting turn on while we are taking shower together and cleaning each other with rubbing our bodies...we mutually support each other  to adjust so that we can rub our pussies under the water and clean the last drop of juice from it..but while doing so I feel my clit is getting swollen and hard again...I rub it with her already swollen thick clit...in spite of cold water splashing on our body..I feel very very hot to fight ..

So I reply to her, come on whore >>. I can't wait..lets see whose pussy is better in battle ..come on whore ..we don't need to dry up..lets go to bed and fight..I grab her hair with right hand and squeeze her right boob hard with my left hand and bite her lower lips...swing my ass and adjust my legs so that our pussies are in touch and our clits can grind...

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2022, 08:23:40 PM »
The young bitch is emboldened by her better show till now...she is rubbing her body with me under the shower with confidence ...she is making me really turn on getting hot under the cold water....

I feel her sharp swollen and wet clit rubbing with mine..its thick and swollen too..I respond to her rubbing and grinding her clit with mine by  grinding and moving ti sideways..its like a sword-fight we are having under the shower....OMG I feel there is soon going to be another vicious battle and this time its fight to finish pussy war..

Suddenly she grabs my hair and squeeze my boobs hard biting my lips ..it pains and gives pleasure too..when she asks for going direct to bed with our bodies still wet I at once accept it..aghhhhhhhh..whore ok...lets start it..I also grab her hair by wraping my left hand around her neck and right hand moves to her ass ..I spank it hard...pull her to me our pussies are glued now..our clits battling hard already...

I bite her upper lips and before that hiss ..ok whore lets finish it once and for all on the bed..I grab her body and we pull each other out from the toilet and the giant bed is very near now..we both rush to it together body to body...

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2022, 09:16:29 PM »
We both are now full turn on for the fight ..as we rush out from the toilet and moving fast towards the giant bed...all along our bodies are glued together...and I constantly stab my sharp clit on her  clit on hers.....

she grabs and pulls my hair her big body pressing mine..our thighs grinding...aghhh..she spanks my ass time and again...we are biting each others lips ...the moment we near the bed... I squeeze her boob hard again and pull her hair so that her hand hets loose ..and I quickly .try to use her motion to throw her on bed with all my force  ..so that I can climb on her...

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2022, 06:59:51 PM »
This young bitch is really exciting me ..hard rubbing with her body making me turn on..for me more I get turn on..more intense I fight for sexual supremacy...right from the shower to bed she is very expertly using her clit and all along our clits were in close fight..

As we reach the bed..she suddenly pull my hair and squeeze my boobs hard ..it was so hard that I scream out in pain...aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh..uhuuuuuuu..the the very next moment I see she is trying to throw me on bed on my back..but I was mentally  ready this  time from my early experience..my had move out from her ass but my left hand still grabbing her hair..the moment she tries to throw me on bed and pin me I twist my body with her in air we fall on the bed side by side .though I tried to turn her on her back on bed..bending my knee I try to push us inside so that our full body can rest on bed..and now I try to turn her again..

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2022, 06:13:55 PM »
Hey bitch where are you?

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2022, 03:58:39 PM »
(Sorry I was out of station and was busy)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh..I failed to throw her on bed on her back ..she was prepared ..but we fall on side and slide on bed hugging each other..we struggle a lot for  going on top ..as a result of this vicious struggle we roll on bed quite a few times...and again  settles side ways ..we are kissing each other ..squeezing each other's thighs ..pulling hairs..time and again our clits clashing ...she is bigger than me ..so if the struggle continues I fear she may be able to pin me ..so I am looking for the opportunity to break the hold..suddenly I find her on my left while we have been rolling ..I quickly grab her left leg with my right hand and pull it upward...and with the sudden impact her body gets a bit out of balance..I twist her leg to turn her on her back and ride on her ..placing my pussy firmly on her pussy...adjusting my left leg over her right leg..I now firmly ride her with her right leg on my shoulders and squeeze her pussy with mine and slide it over her..my sharp clit grinding her pussy and hitting her clit too time and again...ahhhhh yess she must be moaning loud and I would make her cum if she remains under me...

ugly old whore who is controlling it now? I taunt her

Our position now........

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2022, 11:46:30 AM »
Aghhhh as we both struggle for getting on top and start cxnt to cxnt fight...that results lot of rolling on bed sometimes that bitch n top and sometimes me...

But when we were fighting side to side ...suddenly I find me left leg pulled up in air and before realizing whats going to happen I found my left leg totally pulled uo and twisted ..the bitch pinned me on my back ..my left leg on her shoulder and her left  leg inserted through my right leg..she sits on me and her pussy firmly pressed on mine....she is bumping her pussy grinding it hard along my pussy lips ..using her sharp swollen clit ..and fucking me with her clit..

Ohhhhhh.noooooo...totally at the receiving end I hear her taunting ..her attack making me turn on..more and more ..she is trying  force me to my orgasm to shatter my confidence....she is all over me again..

I am trying very hard to control myself and at the same time enjoying....looking for a way out to counter  her and excite her too..pressing my right foot on bed by bending my knees I push my ass upward with all my force ..it results in lifting my ass one foot from bed..and now I slide my pussy with her from below and time to time pressing it upward to have a hard grind...

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2022, 11:36:29 AM »
The old bitch is using all her tricks to fight back,,she used her force to push her ass in air..and sliding her pussy and pressing it upward ..her moves  making me turn on too though I am still in advantage....I slide my pussy on hers also and moving my pussy up and down pressing it hard downward ..mixing my move by moving my pussy further up and bouncing it down with full force...not allowing her to settle down..I want to hear her moan and she is moaning loud..though I also moan in excitement...

I will kill you street whore...I will drain you dry...I bounce my ass downward with full force again so that  he ass hits the ground again...and I start fucking her pussy with my sharp swollen clit all over....I simply want to destroy her ....not allowing her to come back ....hey whore cumm for your mistress..I taunt her again

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2022, 06:39:19 PM »
ohhhhhhhhhh..ahaaaaaa...mmmmmmmm..the young bitch using her pussy specially her clit from the top and devastating me...I am getting mad with excitement ..my whole body throbbing  now ..my head is shaking vigorously ..my pussy start to spasm faster...ohhh nooooooooo...the young girl is forcing me near orgasm ..if this continues I cant control my explosion..

In desperation ..I bend my left leg backward and push her shoulder with all force so that she can be pinned on her back ..I follow my action by grabbing her left leg and pull it  hard towards me ,,and I turn sideways to adjust my pussy with hers..and push and press it on hers...

come on whore ...I swing my pussy front and back within a small space so that our pussy lips and clits meet and fight ...our pussy lips now open and inner flesh rubs..

ahh bitchhhhh..come on lets see who cums first this time..but I am also getting more and more excited though now I cna control my orgasm..for few more minutes ans wait for the young bitch to moan...

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2022, 06:02:03 PM »
I was so busy with devastating her pussy with min..specially my clit that I couldn't anticipate that she can make such an effective couter..like a flash she pushed her left leg on my shoulder to pin me on the opposite side...

mmm..she is pressing and bouncing her pussy ..pressing it time to time ..I am also getting excited..aghhhhhhh..mmmmmmm..I moan loud along with her ..the room is filled with our loud moans and sexy  body smell...I grab her left leg and bend it backward too and turn to the opposite side ..and press my pussy on hers with all force and grind it ..up and down ..I know the bitch is already super excited ...and if I engage her more in grinding her pussy with mine ..she will explode and I will win the first trib round ..and shatter her confidence...I feel every spasm of her pussy muscles.,slowly I move my upper body a bit upward..and thrust my pussy once more within her...

'come on you old whore cum for my young pussy ...'  I know you are ready to cum for your mistress..cummmmmm..whore..cummmmmmmm' I recite it again and again so that she can get more and more excited...

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2022, 11:11:50 AM »
nooooooooooooo....ufffffffffff..aghhhhhhhhhh...I moan louder and louder as she attacks my pussy and clit with hers....I am pushed more nearer to my orgasm....but still I can hold on for few more minutes and have to try to make her cum within that time...but she is so much in control..but she is also moaning as I push my pussy in counter and press it and grind it...

she has already bent my left leg towards my body...and concentrating more on fucking me with her strong clit...forcing me to shake my head ..bite my lips ....

This gives me an opportunity he may not be aware of what I am doing ...so to distract her I intentionally moan more loud so that she may think that I am about to explode..and like a flash I turn with her on my right side ..place my right elbow on floor to raise my head and we are side to side now ..

I bend my knee and turn further and now I press and grind my pussy on hers sideways ..grab her left leg firm ..
"You young street whore come on ..not me... its you who will cum for me...' I scream ..aghhhhhhhhhhhhh..with a loud moan......
(our position is given in the picture)