News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I know around 6 girls who used to fight for crystal catfights.

• 98 Replies

Offline catfightangels99

I know around 6 girls who used to fight for crystal catfights.
« on: January 22, 2023, 12:23:16 AM »
Hi everyone. I talk to 5 or 6 of crystal catfighters. One of them is the famous Andi and kelly who fought deb.I also know Brandy
 Lori Candi and Theresa  Let me know what you guys want to know. I have photos of what they look like now . I have attached a pic of what Andi looks like nowadays.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 01:38:30 AM by catfightangels99 »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Re: I know around 6 girls who used to fight for crystal catfights.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2023, 01:35:25 AM »
Anymore backstories on how kelly and deb came to the point of fighting over that man?? Just some more juicy information about there catfight would be interesting to know and understand.
Ddot

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2023, 02:00:04 AM »

Anymore backstories on how kelly and deb came to the point of fighting over that man?? Just some more juicy information about there catfight would be

Kelly dated debras bf . the sons of  debbie and kelly used to tease each other about getting their moms to fight. They all laugh about it now. The girls mostly fought for the money

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2023, 07:24:05 AM »
What was the story behind Andi and Michelle's 2nd fight? Was there ever one?

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2023, 04:25:13 PM »
What was the story behind Andi and Michelle's 2nd fight? Was there ever one?

on that video magazine almost all the girls were strippers. Co workers with Andi. There was never a 2nd fight

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2023, 04:48:43 PM »
Which Theresa, the one Mary kicked her ass or the one who had a stalemate(that was the most vicious even fight I’ve ever seen) with her? Love to see her photo……
yes she also kicked Lori's ass I have attached a

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2023, 05:41:43 PM »
I wonder if any of them would fight again ……
some would heres a picture of Mary who never lost

Offline Soulsville

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2023, 08:48:26 PM »
If Taylor is still about then getting her & Mary together for a fight would be something worth seeing ;)

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2023, 09:40:39 PM »
If Taylor is still about then getting her & Mary together for a fight would be something worth seeing ;)

Unfortunately I do not know those two

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2023, 10:49:51 PM »

Do you have a photo of Candi?
[/quote]

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2023, 12:00:48 AM »
here is a photo of Sally who dominated Elaine

Offline Tirny Francis

• @TirnyF on Twitter
    • Evolution's a Bitch
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2023, 12:21:01 AM »
How cool that you personally know these legends of modern catfight history! Andi is one of my favourite fighters of all-time.  I would be especially interested to know…

1.   Has Andi had the opportunity to watch any of her own Crystal fights on video?  If so, how did she feel about it?
2.   Which Crystal fight does Andi remember most vividly, and why?
3.   One of the most esteemed and knowledgeable members on this forum is of the opinion that one of her fights, against Michelle, was worked i.e. fake. Is he correct?
4.   How does it feel for Andi to know that her fights with Taylor and Michelle are still regarded as all-time classics by the global catfight community?
5.   Does she have any regrets about not doing more fights for Crystal?
6.   What does Andi remember about her personal relationships with her opponents, especially Taylor, off-screen?
7.   How aware is she of how the catfight scene has evolved since the 1990s? 
8.   If a modern producer such as Suitefights were to make an offer, what kind of financial inducement would it take for Andi to consider a 2023 match against one of her Crystal contemporaries?  If she could pick an opponent from Taylor, Michelle, Corrie, Mary or Candy, who would it be and why?
9.   Is Andi still in touch with any of the fighters from Crystal?  If so, do they ever talk about their fighting days and what do they recall?

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2023, 04:44:20 AM »
How cool that you personally know these legends of modern catfight history! Andi is one of my favourite fighters of all-time.  I would be especially interested to know…

1.   Has Andi had the opportunity to watch any of her own Crystal fights on video?  If so, how did she feel about it?
2.   Which Crystal fight does Andi remember most vividly, and why?
3.   One of the most esteemed and knowledgeable members on this forum is of the opinion that one of her fights, against Michelle, was worked i.e. fake. Is he correct?
4.   How does it feel for Andi to know that her fights with Taylor and Michelle are still regarded as all-time classics by the global catfight community?
5.   Does she have any regrets about not doing more fights for Crystal?
6.   What does Andi remember about her personal relationships with her opponents, especially Taylor, off-screen?
7.   How aware is she of how the catfight scene has evolved since the 1990s? 
8.   If a modern producer such as Suitefights were to make an offer, what kind of financial inducement would it take for Andi to consider a 2023 match against one of her Crystal contemporaries?  If she could pick an opponent from Taylor, Michelle, Corrie, Mary or Candy, who would it be and why?
9.   Is Andi still in touch with any of the fighters from Crystal?  If so, do they ever talk about their fighting days and what do they recall?

it sucks but out of all the girls I talked to Andi regrets fighting the most. As for money if someone paid her at minimum 10  grand she would. Yes the fight with Michelle was worked.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2023, 05:20:21 AM »
PS any aftermath of that kelly vs deb fight? And did that man stay with one of the women? And thanks for giving more info of the backstories of the crystal fights, I'm sure alot of people have questions and your taking your time out of your day should not be take with a grain of salt.
Ddot

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2023, 06:28:07 AM »

PS any aftermath of that kelly vs deb fight? And did that man stay with one of the women? And thanks for giving more info of the backstories of the crystal fights, I'm sure alot of people have questions and your taking your time out of your day should not be take with a grain of salt.
[/quote]

Yes that man married Deb. Kelly is actually wanting to fight again but the money has to be high. Deb seems like she is not interested in fighting her again. She was drunk during that fight and was proud she won. Deb claims she broke kelly's jaw. Deb said that was not true