News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

I know around 6 girls who used to fight for crystal catfights.

• 98 Replies

Offline catfightangels99

Re: I know around 6 girls who used to fight for crystal catfights.
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2023, 06:16:27 PM »
As an old Crystal customer, I find these updates very interesting.  And your photos give you the credibility that is lacking on the Internet.  So you have my sincerest gratitude for the 411.

My fascination is this:  What's the connection?  Do you guys all work at the same post office?  Did you go to HS together?  Obviously, to know so many of these women means that they were, and apparently still are connected in some way.   Are you a contemporary or some younger guy who just happened to fall in with these folks?

I remember that here in NorCal when Roller Derby closed up shop, a lot of the Derby Queens found work in other areas (ultilities companies, schools, etc.) so people got to know them outside of the track.  I'd like to hear to your story as well. 

Thanks.

I know the one who filmed all the fights. He is more of a boxing fan. I tried but he has no interest in ever filming fights again because it would hinder his reputation as he runs something in the local community. The only company he spoke highly of was ECNWC . But like I said earlier he prefers boxing which to me was surprising.

Wasn’t Deb associated with this fellow somehow? Deb was a skilled boxer, had a tattoo of boxing gloves ( if I’m thinking of the Same Deb…)
He talked about the deb your referring to like any of the other fighters. I know people posted that they were close on here before. But its simply not true

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2023, 06:47:04 PM »
As an old Crystal customer, I find these updates very interesting.  And your photos give you the credibility that is lacking on the Internet.  So you have my sincerest gratitude for the 411.

My fascination is this:  What's the connection?  Do you guys all work at the same post office?  Did you go to HS together?  Obviously, to know so many of these women means that they were, and apparently still are connected in some way.   Are you a contemporary or some younger guy who just happened to fall in with these folks?

I remember that here in NorCal when Roller Derby closed up shop, a lot of the Derby Queens found work in other areas (ultilities companies, schools, etc.) so people got to know them outside of the track.  I'd like to hear to your story as well. 

Thanks.

I know the one who filmed all the fights. He is more of a boxing fan. I tried but he has no interest in ever filming fights again because it would hinder his reputation as he runs something in the local community. The only company he spoke highly of was ECNWC . But like I said earlier he prefers boxing which to me was surprising.

Wasn’t Deb associated with this fellow somehow? Deb was a skilled boxer, had a tattoo of boxing gloves ( if I’m thinking of the Same Deb…)
He talked about the deb your referring to like any of the other fighters. I know people posted that they were close on here before. But its simply not true

Here are pictures of deb and kelly who had an amazing fight

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2023, 11:59:50 PM »
Ask Mary and Teresa if they would fight each other again. Love to see what they think if each other.

Renee and Mary hated each other, any reason for that? Did anything ever happen off camera between them?

Second, that would have loved to see Mary vs Theresa part 3   
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 12:17:22 AM by adzee »

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2023, 02:14:11 AM »
Which Theresa, the one Mary kicked her ass or the one who had a stalemate(that was the most vicious even fight I’ve ever seen) with her? Love to see her photo……
yes she also kicked Lori's ass I have attached a
Did you ever get the chance to ask Theresa what happened to the ending of the second fight with Mary? was it a draw?
The Crystal editing was frustrating at times.
Thanks for posting and sharing all the great info on the former Cryatal girls.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2023, 02:31:56 AM »

Thanks.

This is the fight i'm talking about.
https://xhamster.com/videos/kelly-vs-deb-xhgjB0S
Ddot

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2023, 03:43:34 AM »

Thanks.

yep I posted 2 pictures of kelly and Deb of what they look like now

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2023, 04:45:28 AM »
Which Theresa, the one Mary kicked her ass or the one who had a stalemate(that was the most vicious even fight I’ve ever seen) with her? Love to see her photo……
Did you ever get the chance to ask Theresa what happened to the ending of the second fight with Mary? was it a draw?

can you send me this fight ?

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2023, 05:06:29 AM »

Thanks.

I think you got my question mixed up with someone else. This is what i asked, PS any aftermath of that kelly vs deb fight? And did that man stay with one of the women?
Ddot

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2023, 05:17:34 AM »

Thanks.

I think you got my question mixed up with someone else. This is what i asked, PS any aftermath of that kelly vs deb fight? And did that man stay with one of the women?

there was no aftermath. That man married Deb

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2023, 05:37:04 AM »

[/quote]
[/quote]

He already answered it:

Yes that man married Deb. Kelly is actually wanting to fight again but the money has to be high. Deb seems like she is not interested in fighting her again. She was drunk during that fight and was proud she won. Deb claims she broke kelly's jaw. Deb said that was not true
I love women especially when they fight

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2023, 05:42:45 AM »

[/quote]

I recognize Deb but Kelly has changed a lot. I would have loved to see a rematch back then. Maybe in sexy lingerie like other Crystal fights. Both fought a fierce battle and Kelly had lost a lot of hair.

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2023, 05:46:44 AM »
https://xhamster.com/videos/white-trash-strippers-topless-catfight-in-stockings-xhkzIUX

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2023, 08:01:13 AM »

Thanks.

Wasn%u2019t Deb associated with this fellow somehow? Deb was a skilled boxer, had a tattoo of boxing gloves ( if I%u2019m thinking of the Same Deb%u2026)

there was no aftermath. That man married Deb

I meant more as what happened in the immediate aftermath of that fight. And thanks for sharing that Deb married that guy, which i heard about but thought might be a rumor. Not sure if he cheated on Deb with Kelly during that encounter but that was imho the best catfight crystal had produced. Shit was hard fought and brutal from beginning to end.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 08:14:40 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2023, 10:40:26 AM »
Do you know how much prize money was at Crystal back then and did only the winner get something or did the loser too?

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2023, 02:50:21 PM »
Do you know how much prize money was at Crystal back then and did only the winner get something or did the loser too?
[/quote

The winners and losers both got paid. Girks were paid more if they fought in sexy attire. The winners of the fights won 1200. Not sure on how much losers received