News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

I know around 6 girls who used to fight for crystal catfights.

• 98 Replies

Offline muggles

Re: I know around 6 girls who used to fight for crystal catfights.
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2023, 06:16:12 PM »
I've often wondered what things are going to be like when these women's children become teenagers and some other kid finds some of these videos and shares them with the rest of the school.  Can you imagine what it would be like to be in Middle School or High School and have your friends and acquaintances watching a younger version of your mom fighting another women, while topless? Some might be driven to hide; others might be proud.  It's anyone's guess.
Some of the girls such as Karissa showed her daughters the fights . Karissa's daughter finds it super cool. Tina who also fought for crystal well guess what her daughter now wants to fight. Kelly from kelly vs Deb.  Her son  also knew she fought and he finds it super cool. He said he used to wrestle against debras sons.  Most of these girls are open with their kids and even now grandkids about their fights. Heres a pic of Terah who fought Shan and lost badly. Kelly still wants to do a match. aswell as Michelle

Thanks for the picture of Terah. I liked this fight between the two and I almost felt sorry for Terah how badly Shan beat her. She had also lost some hair if I remember correctly. I think it was also Terah's only fight. Shan had later fought with other girls.

Terah had at least one other fight.  She fought an attractive African-American girl of similar height.  Terah’s boyfriend was cheating on Terah with this girl.  Terah lost badly in this fight as well.

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2023, 05:14:27 PM »

I've often wondered what things are going to be like when these women's children become teenagers and some other kid finds some of these videos and shares them with the rest of the school.  Can you imagine what it would be like to be in Middle School or High School and have your friends and acquaintances watching a younger version of your mom fighting another women, while topless? Some might be driven to hide; others might be proud.  It's anyone's guess.
Some of the girls such as Karissa showed her daughters the fights . Karissa's daughter finds it super cool. Tina who also fought for crystal well guess what her daughter now wants to fight. Kelly from kelly vs Deb.  Her son  also knew she fought and he finds it super cool. He said he used to wrestle against debras sons.  Most of these girls are open with their kids and even now grandkids about their fights. Heres a pic of Terah who fought Shan and lost badly. Kelly still wants to do a match. aswell as Michelle

Thanks for the picture of Terah. I liked this fight between the two and I almost felt sorry for Terah how badly Shan beat her. She had also lost some hair if I remember correctly. I think it was also Terah's only fight. Shan had later fought with other girls.

Terah had at least one other fight.  She fought an attractive African-American girl of similar height.  Terah’s boyfriend was cheating on Terah with this girl.  Terah lost badly in this fight as well.

Is this on video ?

Offline muggles

« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2023, 08:26:22 PM »
Quote from: muggles link=topic= date=1675111900

Is this on video ?
[/quote]

Yes.  On the crystalcatfighting website

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2023, 10:04:10 PM »
Quote from: catfightangels99
link=topic=107514.msg712693#msg712693 date=1675101818

Is this on video ?

[/quote]

Can.you link me to it ?

Offline muggles

« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2023, 11:16:24 PM »
Quote from: catfightangels99
link=topic=107514.msg712693#msg712693 date=1675101818

Is this on video ?

Can.you link me to it ?
[/quote]

https://www.crystalcatfighting.com/all-categories/product/6301-youfuckedmyboyfriend-bitch

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2023, 02:22:05 AM »
did some of the girls come from "Wild Dog Saloon" Decatur Illinois??
Mary runs her mouth a lot and i have an idea about the
area and I think Decatur Illinois is accurate. Possibly the
name of the club has changed i do not think there is a
gentleman's club in Decatur anymore.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2023, 05:04:02 PM »
did some of the girls come from "Wild Dog Saloon" Decatur Illinois??
Mary runs her mouth a lot and i have an idea about the
area and I think Decatur Illinois is accurate. Possibly the
name of the club has changed i do not think there is a
gentleman's club in Decatur anymore.

message me

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2023, 04:45:58 AM »
if someone would/can create an Andi vs Taylor trilogy dvd i think that would sell well.
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2023, 02:18:47 AM »
aside Andi vs Michelle Shannon was1 of my fav fighters too just sayin