News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I know around 6 girls who used to fight for crystal catfights.

• 98 Replies

Offline adzee

• God Member
Re: I know around 6 girls who used to fight for crystal catfights.
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2023, 02:30:33 PM »
Which Theresa, the one Mary kicked her ass or the one who had a stalemate(that was the most vicious even fight I’ve ever seen) with her? Love to see her photo……
yes she also kicked Lori's ass I have attached a
Did you ever get the chance to ask Theresa what happened to the ending of the second fight with Mary? was it a draw?
The Crystal editing was frustrating at times.
Thanks for posting and sharing all the great info on the former Cryatal girls.

can you send me this fight ?

did you attend this fight? can you tell me what happened at the end of the second fight? was it declared a draw?
thanks, link below

https://xhamster.com/videos/white-trash-strippers-topless-catfight-in-stockings-xhkzIUX

im in my mid 20s lol never attended any fights lol

Oh well got my wires crossed, If Theresa is one the girls you know could you ask her what happened at the end of her second fight with Mary?

thanks

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2023, 03:06:01 PM »

sorry to disappoint. I dont know these girls. sorry anymore questions ?

Want me to send you the video?  It's awesome! 

Rich

please send. Thanks

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2023, 04:35:14 PM »
Deb vs Kelly was arguably the fight with the most hair loss, I know that there have been others but this was definitely up there. At one point you can see Kelly, I think (the shorter one, right?) with a very large bald area by her right temple. Just incredible to see the amount of hair on the ground during the fight. Dont' know if you guys agree.

Back in the day Festelle UK was the agent for the Crystal video magazines, long  before the internet  they used to post out  brochures of their own fights and Crystals and  people could order the videos by post, i remember seeing 1 picture afterwards from the Deb Kelly fight on one of the brochures where the hair was swept up -  it looked like big clumps of hair on a hairdressers floor.
Yes Kelly was the shorter one,  she had a huge clump of hair ripped/ still dangling from the temple area, but she still carried on fighting though.

Yes, I imagine ... even in the Mary Theresa fights you could see hair flying here and there but, nothing like Deb-Kelly. Thanks

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2023, 06:55:01 PM »
Deb vs Kelly was arguably the fight with the most hair loss, I know that there have been others but this was definitely up there. At one point you can see Kelly, I think (the shorter one, right?) with a very large bald area by her right temple. Just incredible to see the amount of hair on the ground during the fight. Dont' know if you guys agree.

Back in the day Festelle UK was the agent for the Crystal video magazines, long  before the internet  they used to post out  brochures of their own fights and Crystals and  people could order the videos by post, i remember seeing 1 picture afterwards from the Deb Kelly fight on one of the brochures where the hair was swept up -  it looked like big clumps of hair on a hairdressers floor.
Yes Kelly was the shorter one,  she had a huge clump of hair ripped/ still dangling from the temple area, but she still carried on fighting though.

Yes, I imagine ... even in the Mary Theresa fights you could see hair flying here and there but, nothing like Deb-Kelly. Thanks

One of the girls I know says she  did a boxing match against Mary. Does anyone have Mary's boxing fight

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2023, 10:06:36 PM »

Agreed I think a fight over a man brings out the ruthless nature in catfights or fights In general that are hard to match . Maybe a survival aspect stilll in our dna where unless a woman would have a man providing for her  and her children when food and resources were scarce that she wouldn't make it past winter if another woman took his attention. Of course this would be before the industrial era.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 02:13:53 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2023, 09:31:17 AM »

One of the girls I know says she  did a boxing match against Mary. Does anyone have Mary's boxing fight

I have a Mary boxing match, she firstly fights Kala who quits after 1 round then a stand in comes in "bobby Jo" apparently Mary's friend
It was from the Crystal catfight series number 6 before the Crystal video magazines, they dont hold bag for sure, wild swinging punches it was just like a street fight with gloves on, why did they even bother with the gloves  ;D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 09:37:00 AM by adzee »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2023, 09:59:01 AM »

I have a Mary boxing match, she firstly fights Kala who quits after 1 round then a stand in comes in "bobby Jo" apparently Mary's friend
It was from the Crystal catfight series number 6 before the Crystal video magazines, they dont hold bag for sure, wild swinging punches it was just like a street fight with gloves on, why did they even bother with the gloves  ;D
i remember that fight, other than that crystals old shit prior to the video magazines was pretty tame.  Wonder what reasons led them to a more physical production, or if the crack epidemic had something to do with it considering it fits with the time frame. Guess it was a product of it's time and era the more you think about it.
Ddot

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2023, 12:04:37 PM »

can you send this to me I know Bobbi and she would love to see it. Fun fact Bobbi's mother and Mary were best friends !

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2023, 07:59:28 PM »
the clip is 200MB I think the best option is that I post it online somewhere then I can send the link, well I can't see your email address anyway and I think you can not post attachments on this website?

thanks

can you send this to me I know Bobbi and she would love to see it. Fun fact Bobbi's mother and Mary were best friends !

Offline Ctfghtfan100

• Love catfights and cat fighters!
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2023, 02:16:28 AM »
Hi everyone. I talk to 5 or 6 of crystal catfighters. One of them is the famous Andi and kelly who fought deb.I also know Brandy
 Lori Candi and Theresa  Let me know what you guys want to know. I have photos of what they look like now . I have attached a pic of what Andi looks like nowadays.

Why does Andi regret fighting?  I think that’s too bad as she was one of my faves at Crystal.  Does she ever talk about her fights? Who the toughest opponent was?  Why she fought to start with? 
As mentioned I am a fan of female fighting with my main interest being catfights!  Real, competitive, arranged catfighting has been a lot of fun! Hope to meet like-minded folks!

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2023, 04:38:26 AM »
Hi everyone. I talk to 5 or 6 of crystal catfighters. One of them is the famous Andi and kelly who fought deb.I also know Brandy
 Lori Candi and Theresa  Let me know what you guys want to know. I have photos of what they look like now . I have attached a pic of what Andi looks like nowadays.

Why does Andi regret fighting?  I think that’s too bad as she was one of my faves at Crystal.  Does she ever talk about her fights? Who the toughest opponent was?  Why she fought to start with?
Andi is a realtor now.  feels like its not a good look

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2023, 05:20:45 PM »
"Andi is a realtor now.  feels like its not a good look"

I would have to vehemently disagree with her!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2023, 06:17:41 PM »
I've often wondered what things are going to be like when these women's children become teenagers and some other kid finds some of these videos and shares them with the rest of the school.  Can you imagine what it would be like to be in Middle School or High School and have your friends and acquaintances watching a younger version of your mom fighting another women, while topless? Some might be driven to hide; others might be proud.  It's anyone's guess.   

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2023, 07:03:38 PM »
I've often wondered what things are going to be like when these women's children become teenagers and some other kid finds some of these videos and shares them with the rest of the school.  Can you imagine what it would be like to be in Middle School or High School and have your friends and acquaintances watching a younger version of your mom fighting another women, while topless? Some might be driven to hide; others might be proud.  It's anyone's guess.
Some of the girls such as Karissa showed her daughters the fights . Karissa's daughter finds it super cool. Tina who also fought for crystal well guess what her daughter now wants to fight. Kelly from kelly vs Deb.  Her son  also knew she fought and he finds it super cool. He said he used to wrestle against debras sons.  Most of these girls are open with their kids and even now grandkids about their fights. Heres a pic of Terah who fought Shan and lost badly. Kelly still wants to do a match. aswell as Michelle
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 07:08:50 PM by catfightangels99 »

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2023, 08:31:05 PM »
Some of the girls such as Karissa showed her daughters the fights . Karissa's daughter finds it super cool. Tina who also fought for crystal well guess what her daughter now wants to fight. Kelly from kelly vs Deb.  Her son  also knew she fought and he finds it super cool. He said he used to wrestle against debras sons.  Most of these girls are open with their kids and even now grandkids about their fights. Heres a pic of Terah who fought Shan and lost badly. Kelly still wants to do a match. aswell as Michelle

Do you have a pic of Michelle now? The one eho fought against Andy. I believe Crystal had two Michelles right?