News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

I know around 6 girls who used to fight for crystal catfights.

• 98 Replies

Offline catfightangels99

Re: I know around 6 girls who used to fight for crystal catfights.
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2023, 08:41:37 PM »
I've often wondered what things are going to be like when these women's children become teenagers and some other kid finds some of these videos and shares them with the rest of the school.  Can you imagine what it would be like to be in Middle School or High School and have your friends and acquaintances watching a younger version of your mom fighting another women, while topless? Some might be driven to hide; others might be proud.  It's anyone's guess.
Some of the girls such as Karissa showed her daughters the fights . Karissa's daughter finds it super cool. Tina who also fought for crystal well guess what her daughter now wants to fight. Kelly from kelly vs Deb.  Her son  also knew she fought and he finds it super cool. He said he used to wrestle against debras sons.  Most of these girls are open with their kids and even now grandkids about their fights. Heres a pic of Terah who fought Shan and lost badly. Kelly still wants to do a match. aswell as Michelle

Do you have a pic of Michelle now? The one eho fought against Andy. I believe Crystal had two Michelles right?

I have no idea who the michelle who fought andi is. I heard she was a local stripper

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2023, 09:51:40 PM »
I've often wondered what things are going to be like when these women's children become teenagers and some other kid finds some of these videos and shares them with the rest of the school.  Can you imagine what it would be like to be in Middle School or High School and have your friends and acquaintances watching a younger version of your mom fighting another women, while topless? Some might be driven to hide; others might be proud.  It's anyone's guess.
Some of the girls such as Karissa showed her daughters the fights . Karissa's daughter finds it super cool. Tina who also fought for crystal well guess what her daughter now wants to fight. Kelly from kelly vs Deb.  Her son  also knew she fought and he finds it super cool. He said he used to wrestle against debras sons.  Most of these girls are open with their kids and even now grandkids about their fights. Heres a pic of Terah who fought Shan and lost badly. Kelly still wants to do a match. aswell as Michelle

Thanks for the picture of Terah. I liked this fight between the two and I almost felt sorry for Terah how badly Shan beat her. She had also lost some hair if I remember correctly. I think it was also Terah's only fight. Shan had later fought with other girls.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2023, 06:21:21 AM »
 [/quote]
Some of the girls such as Karissa showed her daughters the fights . Karissa's daughter finds it super cool. Tina who also fought for Crystal well guess what her daughter now wants to fight. Kelly from Kelly vs Deb.  Her son  also knew she fought and he finds it super cool. He said he used to wrestle against Debra's sons.  Most of these girls are open with their kids and even now grandkids about their fights.
[/quote]

Obviously it's cultural thing. 

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2023, 08:52:24 PM »

Very Interesting! I thought Kelly's and Deb's sons would have been horrified to see their mums fight so violently? LOL
Been trying to remember some of the other Girls names you mentioned - Tina  I remember her fighting Julie and another girl named Shannon (with blonde hair) and I think someone else? maybe 3 in total? she was an attractive girl, she won all her fights quite easily - at the time I was hoping to see her take on a Mary or Theresa.

I cant remember Karissa ( need to check up on my video old clips) I do remember the vicious fight with Terah and Shannon and correct there were two Michelle's- the first one that fought a couple of times earlier on the catfight series and later on she fought Corri. The second Michelle fought late on against Andi,, Monique and Shubba.

thanks

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2023, 09:37:23 PM »

Very Interesting! I thought Kelly's and Deb's sons would have been horrified to see their mums fight so violently? LOL
Been trying to remember some of the other Girls names you mentioned - Tina  I remember her fighting Julie and another girl named Shannon (with blonde hair) and I think someone else? maybe 3 in total? she was an attractive girl, she won all her fights quite easily - at the time I was hoping to see her take on a Mary or Theresa.

I cant remember Karissa ( need to check up on my video old clips) I do remember the vicious fight with Terah and Shannon and correct there were two Michelle's- the first one that fought a couple of times earlier on the catfight series and later on she fought Corri. The second Michelle fought late on against Andi,, Monique and Shubba.

thanks
 if anyone can get me the Krisa fight it would be greatly appreciated . I posted a pic from it

Offline jaymcmillian

« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2023, 10:15:15 PM »
That photo  set comes from the Rockin-Roxanne.com website.  I think they have all or most of the Crystal  video magazine fights.  The are kinda hard to locate in  a section they call Real Fights.  It's a sub link within their  female boxing section.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
crystal catfights.
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2023, 02:15:18 AM »
  I would think that most of these women are not as recognizable years later. They might look similar, but they could always pass it off as a coincidence. If they used their real names well that could be a problem.   

Offline catfightangels99

Re: crystal catfights.
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2023, 02:41:15 AM »
  I would think that most of these women are not as recognizable years later. They might look similar, but they could always pass it off as a coincidence. If they used their real names well that could be a problem.

All the girls used their real names except. Andi.

Offline catfightangels99

Re: crystal catfights.
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2023, 02:46:30 AM »

Also if you looked at all the photos I posted the girls all look the same as they did back in the day . No coincidences here

Offline 7citiesfights

• Going to try to be a producer
    • Fetlife profile
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2023, 09:04:16 AM »

thanks
 if anyone can get me the Krisa fight it would be greatly appreciated . I posted a pic from it

I think it’s awesome their children and grand children got introduced and are cool with it. I think if they tried they could do a total come back. Like a crystal films 2.
Kik: darkrozeee
Onlyfans: darkrozeee
Fetlife: 2662926 and darkrozeee
Twitter @7citiescatfight
@roze15360426

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2023, 07:04:46 PM »

I imagine it's along the same lines of their OnlyFans being found.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2023, 02:27:48 AM »

I imagine it's along the same lines of their OnlyFans being found.

I feel like it's a very niche thing though. It's not like normal people would search for crystal films or fights like that to come across them. Only fans has millions of subscribers, so finding someone you know is probably easy or not rare. Especially if someone enjoys exposing the women on it. However, the chances of crystal films, which probably had like...1000 people following it at most. Especially years later. I feel like it'd be rare for someone to find that knows them unless they told someone.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2023, 03:15:48 AM »
Always wondered what happen to Maylay?

Offline muggles

« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2023, 08:40:22 PM »

Hi.  I’ve always wondered what Elizabeth and Michelle were fighting over in Video Magazine 3.  The viciousness Michelle displayed and the beating she put on Elizabeth makes me think the fight was personal.  Can your friend the cameraman shed some light on what the grudge was about?  It looked like Elizabeth’s eye was starting to swell shut at the end of the fight.  Am I mistaken?  Did it indeed swell shut? 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 09:36:00 PM by muggles »

Online ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2023, 03:06:32 AM »
You all have much better memories about their names.  I used to watch crystal fights but it has been so long ago I can’t remember the girls names.  Thanks for talking about them
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting