News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

One Sided Celebrity fight stories!

• 343 Replies

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
Re: One Sided Celebrity fight stories!
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2013, 11:28:28 PM »
Kaley Cuoco vs Kate Upton (pretty old match i never posted from back when i was doing the poll fight league)

The anticipated return of the YHL was upon us, and no one was more excited for it than champion Kaley Cuoco.  The powerful blonde wasted no time and as the first show got under way, Kaley was already in the ring microphone in hand itching for some action.  Cuoco, in her black halter top and a pair of short jean shorts received a wild ovation as she smiled and waved to the crowd preparing to speak.
   “It’s been far too long since I’ve been in this ring, and it’s about damn time that everyone gets to the champ in action yet again!”  The entire audience came to their feet in applause as Kaley continued to speak.  “So here’s the deal, I’m extending an open invitation to any woman in the back to come out here and face me one on one for a shot at my YHL title!”
   It took only a moment for the curtain to open and former champion Kate Upton appeared from behind in looking stunning in a blue bikini.  “That’s my title honey, and seeing how I was never beaten for it, I want my belt back.”  Upton then began to slowly make her way toward the ring as Kaley shook her head in approval at her opponent.
   Kate made her way to the entrance ramp, but was caught by surprise as out of nowhere, Kaley sprung up to the top rope and leapt off diving on top of Upton with a huge cross body to the outside sending Kate to the hard floor in a heap with all of Kaley’s weight landing on top of her. 
   Kaley got back to her feet, “this belt is mine bitch and too bad for you that you are going to have to learn that the hard way!”  Cuoco brought Upton back to her feet by the hair and rammed her shoulder into Kate’s belly forcing her backwards until the model’s back smashed into the steel railing.
   Upton was not going to go down that easily and wrapped her right arm around Cuoco’s head in a tight front headlock and wrenched her hold tightly taking away Kaley’s air repositioned herself quickly before suplexing Kaley to the floor causing her to arch her back in pain.  Kate then wasted no time bringing Kaley back up to her feet and dragging the actress to the ring apron before slamming Cuoco face first into it dazing the champion for a second as Kate rolled her into the ring.
   Kate then climbed up the ring steps and crawled into the ring stepping in between the top and middle ropes.  She then crouched in the corner as Kaley slowly stumbled back up.  The second Cuoco was able to get back to a standing position looking away from her foe, Kate bolted toward her and dove forward looking for a giant spear. 
   The champ though was ready for it sidestepping the attack at the nick of time as Kate flew past her and the model’s shoulder collided with full force into the ring post.  Cuoco then saw her opponent in a precarious position and got a running start before delivering a vicious punt right into Upton’s crotch.
   The model let out a weak squeal as she dropped to her knees massaging her aching crotch with both hands.  Kaley though was not one to give her opponents any kind of rest as she grabbed both of Kate’s ankles and lifted her legs off the ground and began to send rapid painful kicks into the models stomach brutally taking all of the model’s air out of her body each shot weakening her foe even more.
   After a dozen kicks, Kaley gave Kate’s legs a hard yank sending her foe from between the turnbuckle and sent her falling face first onto the mat as Upton struggled to catch her breathe.  But Kaley was having none of that as she stood over her foe’s back before bending over and pulling Kate up by the shoulders and positioning the model in a camel clutch before placing both hands under her chin and pulling her head backwards ratcheting up her hold.
   Upton tried to scratch at Cuoco’s legs to get out of the hold as the pain was mounting in the small of her back, but the champion was unrelenting in her submission attempt before giving an evil grin to the crowd as she removed her right hand from around Kate’s chin and maneuvered it downward slipping it under Upton’s top and used it to get a full handful of Kate’s large right breast and clamped down tightly digging her nails into the soft skin.
   Kate’s legs kicked wildly up and down behind her as she screamed in pain from the duel holds.  She refused to submit to Kaley who only ramped up her submission even more arching Upton as far back as she could with her camel clutch and grabbing the model’s nipple tightly and twisting it unmercifully.  “Give it up Kate, things could get really bad for you if you don’t!”
   No matter how much pain she was put through, Kate refused to give up until Kaley got extremely frustrated and slammed the model’s face into the mat continuously dizzying Upton and smashing in her beautiful features.  Standing back up, Kaley slid her ailing foe backwards until Kate’s legs split the ring post.  “I told you to submit bitch, now you’re going to get it!”  Cuoco then stepped out of the ring and stood on the floor before pulling Upton’s legs as hard as she could pulling Upton backwards until her crotch slammed into the unforgiving steel post. 
   Kate let out a wild scream this time as her dangerous foe just kept pulling her backwards driving her crotch into the post continuously.  As Kaley finally released the hold, Kate started to crawl out of the corner in immense pain.  Cuoco then hopped onto the apron and began to climb to the top ropes unbeknownst to her foe.  The champ then once again was air born this time dropping down with both knees first slamming both simultaneously into Upton’s back forcing the model to lay nearly motionless completely spread out.  “Time to put this piece of shit out for good!”
   Kaley moved her hands upward easily untied the strings from Kate’s bikini top, then moved it upward until it was directly under Upton’s neck.  Cuoco, holding both ends of the top powerfully pulled upwards wrapping it around the model’s neck using her own top to choke Kate out.  The force of Kaley’s tugging forced Kate’s head up as her face began to redden from the choke.  Try as she may, she was no longer strong enough to pull her top away from Cuoco and was now gasping for air her legs weakly moving around.  With nowhere to go, the model had no choice but to tap the mat admitting defeat to her opponent before she was put to sleep.
   The bell rang signaling the end of the match, but Cuoco refused to let go pulling up with the top as much as she could wanting to show Upton who the real champ was!  After about 20 seconds Upton’s eyes were shut and her body was completely motionless.  Cuoco then relaxed her choke letting Upton’s face come to rest peacefully on the mat.  “Now that I’ve won it’s time to collect my prize!”  Kaley gave Kate’s ass a hard spank as she got back to her feet.
   She picked up and placed the topless sleeping model on her shoulder and carried Kate over to the ropes and held Upton up as she trapped her arms between the ropes to immobilize them as well as to keep the unconscious model from collapsing back to the mat.  Once Kate was fully tied up, Kaley took a step back and licked her lips and surveyed the beauty in front of her.
   Cuoco came back forward and bent over grabbing both ends of Upton’s bottoms.  She wiggled them down the model’s legs without any kind of resistance until Kate was in front of her completely naked.  Every person in the arena pulled out their cell phones and started snapping photos of the nude model in the ring and Kaley soaked up the moment as she went and retrieved her title belt and placed it over her shoulder and placed her arm around Kate posing for all the pictures.  Her reign as a truly dominant champion was in full force and she was enjoying every second of it.  Just before she left, Kaley grabbed the sleeping Kate by the jaw and turned the model’s head towards her, Cuoco than planted a huge kiss on the model’s lips and whispered in the ear of her sleeping foe, “we need to do this again real soon!”  The champ than headed out of the ring leaving her opponent still tied up in between the ropes for someone else to let free, Kate was no longer her problem to deal with.

Julie Bowen vs Sofia Vergara

The cast of “Modern Family” had always seemed to be a group of close friends every time they were spotted out in public or when the cameras were on them, but when no one was around there was a ton of discord between the group.  This could not be truer when it came to actresses Julie Bowen and Sofia Vergara.  Sure, at the beginning the two beauties got along just fine, but as time has gone on and the show had become more and more successful the fame and success had begun to Sofia’s head and her attitude on set had changed drastically walking around with her nose turned up to everyone.
   Julie could not stand to even see Sofia anymore and whenever she heard Vergara talk with her loud and grating voice it seemed that Bowen’s distaste for her latin co-worker grew more and more.  Things finally reached their crescendo on what seemed like just another day on set.
   Sofia arrived late for the show’s taping as usual lately and instead of heading straight for hair and make-up, the latina went straight into her trailer to lie down for a while.  The rest of the cast and crew, all ready to go, kept trying to call Sofia so that they could get their day going.  As Vergara did not answer, they all started to get perturbed especially Julie who had finally had it with Sofia and decided to give her a little piece of her mind.
   The blonde star stormed over to Sofia’s trailer and began banging on the door with her balled up right fist and shouting for Vergara to hurry up to no response what so ever which made Julie even more irritable.  About to leave, Bowen gave it one last effort looking for a little luck as she grabbed the door handle and smashed her right shoulder into the door.  To her surprise the door flung wide open and she saw Vergara sitting in her chair in front of a mirror do nothing more than lazily flipping through a magazine.  Sofia just sat there in a tight black dress pretending as if she did not notice that Julie was in her room.
   “Get your fat ass up you good for nothing bitch!”  Julie screamed at Sofia which brought the latina up and out of her chair, “excuse me just who do you think you are?”  Vergara had gotten up to her feet and was standing up with her hands on her hips glaring in the direction of Julie.  Bowen moved in until she got face to face with Vergara, “and if I don’t leave what are you going to do about it?”  The blonde than gave the latina a hard shove sending her stumbling back a few steps.  Sofia was seething at the blonde’s gall as she cocked her right hand back and swung it forward to slap Julie across the face to show the blonde just exactly how she would handle her.  But the jean clad blonde actress was ready for her as she anticipated what was coming and caught Sofia’s wrist with her left hand as it came flying in.
   Vergara’s eyes went wide open in shock that Bowen had caught her slap coming in and was frozen in the moment leaving her completely susceptible as Julie balled up her right fist and sent a hard straight punch directly into Sofia’s gut causing the latina to double over in pain.  “You’ve had this coming for a really really long time!”  Julie than used both of her hands to grab onto Sofia’s long dark hair and viciously pull the latina all around the trailer as Vergara screamed and slapped away at Julie’s arms trying to get free.   Bowen does not relinquish her grip from Vergara’s hair though and continues to pull her foe backwards before giving Sofia one really hard yank by her locks getting Vergara off her feet and sends her flying through the air until the latina smashes into the trailer wall side first before falling the floor in a heap as she curls up into the fetal position nursing herself.
   Julie has an evil smile on her face as she tosses loose strands of Sofia’s hair out of her hands.  “Get out and leave me alone, I will come to work right now!”  Vergara pleas with Bowen, but it is quite obvious that at the moment Julie could not care less about work at the moment as she now wants to release all of her hatred toward Sofia.  The blonde than gives her opponent a kick with her left foot to roll Vergara onto her back and does not hesitate for even a second before taking her right foot and stomping down with all of her weight on top of Sofia’s crotch and begins grinding it down into Vergara’s soft area as the latina squeals wildly unsuccessfully trying to pry Julie’s foot away so that she can massage her ailing area.

The latina was beginning to tear up as Julie continued to punish her crotch, then as it seemed like Bowen was done, she gave Vergara one last malicious stomp that made Sofia screech as her legs flew up high in the air on impact.  The latina was in an extremely weakened state and had no chance to stop Julie as the blonde took a seat directly in the center of Vergara’s soft belly.  Sofia tried in vain to push Julie off of her, but her body was too weak at the moment and Bowen easily blocked her valiant yet meager attempts by easily taking Sofia’s arms and pinning them up above her head one wrist on top of the other and held them in place with her left hand.
   The latina tried to squirm and squeeze herself out from under Julie and into freedom, but her attempts were short lived and ended immediately when Bowen’s first punch crashed downward into Vergara’s upper stomach.  That shot was joined by many many more in succession that turned Sofia’s face bright red as she coughed and tried to catch her breathe.  Her hour glass shaped body glistened in the florescent light of the trailer as it was now covered in sweat as she looked up at Julie for some pity with tears welling in her eyes as more ran down her face.   Bowen’s fist did not stop coming though, and the target began to change, moving upward the blonde was now pummeling her trapped foe’s large breasts smushing in each one at a time as she alternated from breast to breast with each punch.  The blonde was relentless as she refused to stop even as Sofia sobbed and cried for help.
   Sofia’s body could no longer take any more of the punishment as she went limp under Julie’s ass, and with her rival now completely out of it, Bowen finally did stop.  Standing up, Bowen looked down in admiration at her handy work.  Though she was done with her punishment of Vergara, she still was not done yet with embarrassing Sofia and teaching her a lesson she would not soon forget.
   Julie bent down and began and slowly started to peel remove the sleeves of Sofia’s dress from around her arms than she peeled the dress in its entirety off of the latina’s body with absolutely no resistance until Vergara was left in nothing more than her matching pair of black lace bra and panties.  She then bent down and picked Sofia up in her arms as if the beautiful latina were a baby and started to carry her out of the trailer and down the stairs towards the set.
   The rest of the cast and crew were all gathered in a circle when Julie showed up bringing Sofia along with her.  The blonde than walked into the middle of the circle where she placed Vergara stomach first across her outstretched left knee so Sofia’s body was draped across her with the latina’s bare ass cheeks facing upward and visible to the large crowd.  Julie then took her right and raised it to the sky as the audience looked on in anticipation knowing exactly what was going to happen in front of them.  Hard spanks started to rain down from the sky stinging both of Sofia’s ass cheeks one by one turning each a dark red and were hard enough to bring the latina back from her sleep.  Vergara cried out with each painful shot as she was being punished and embarrassed in front of all her coworkers.  When Julie finally was finished she rolled Sofia off her knee and onto the gravel floor and the entire gathered audience started to cheer for her while they simultaneously laughed at the beaten beauty.  Unable to take any more, Sofia got back to her feet and ran away as fast as her legs could take her crying and covering up her sore ass.  Julie was now all smiles finally knocking Sofia’s over inflated ego down a peg or two.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2013, 05:33:41 AM »
Sofia Vergara vs Sarah Hyland

A few weeks had passed since Sofia Vergara had gotten humiliated by co-star Julie Bowen and the latina was only returning for the first time back to the set of the show needing to gather herself for a while.  She finally believed she could return to work, but when she arrived on the set, she immediately went into a foul mood already regretting her decision to return to work.  Sofia deftly moved through the lot not wanting to be seen by anyone until it was time to go on camera so she would not have to deal with all of the looks and questions about what had happened to her.
   Vergara was able to duck and hide her way without being seen as she made it to her trailer door and opened it for her first look at the scene of the crime since she was beaten so badly.  Feeling relieved that no one had spotted her, Sofia took a seat in her comfortable chair and started to finally relax and check herself out in the mirror, when she suddenly heard some rustling coming from the bathroom that startled her.  She began to head for the door petrified that it was Julie coming back for round two, or even worse a burglar.  Her attempt to leave was too slow as before she could get anywhere near the door the bathroom door began to open.

To Sofia’s surprise and relief Sarah Hyland came through the door in a tiny multi colored dress, Vergara was now simply perplexed at why her young co-star was in her trailer.  Before Sofia could ask Sarah what she was doing there, the tiny actress could not contain herself and burst out into laughter at first sight of Sofia.  “I can’t believe you actually came back here after you got humiliated so badly, so I just decided to take your trailer for myself since it is so much larger than mine.”  Vergara was angered at the gall of the youngster thinking she could just take what belonged to her.  “How do you come in here and just take over, get the hell out of here NOW!”  Vergara than pointed at the door.
   Sarah again started to laugh, “or what you are going to kick my ass, I don’t think so!”  Hyland stood her ground unafraid of Sofia especially after seeing her embarrassed so thoroughly just weeks ago.  Showing no fear whatsoever of her older and larger co-star, Sarah walked up and got right into Sofia’s face, “I think it’s you that needs to leave, this room is my now, why don’t you just go home and cry some more!”  Sarah than gave Sofia a hard shove backward sending the latina stumbling backwards a step or two.
   Vergara was stunned at the attitude Hyland was showing her and stood frozen in the shock for a moment.  “What’s wrong do you not understand English?  I said get the fuck out of my trailer!”  Sarah than came forward once more this time giving Sofia a hard slap across her cheek using her open right hand.  Sofia remained in place holding her face in her hands still shocked that the youngster thought she could push her around like this when Sarah cocked her arm back yet again for a second slap this one for the other side of her face.  Seeing this, Vergara was ready now and caught Hyland’s wrist with her hand and stared angrily at Sarah letting her know that her sudden spark of confidence was not going to go unpunished causing Hyland to frantically try and pull her arm from Sofia now instantly regretting her decision to try and think she could stand up to Vergara like that.  The youngster tried to fight free swinging her un-trapped arm after Sofia, but the latina easily caught that one by the wrist as well.
   Yanking hard on the youngsters arms, Sofia sent Sarah flying toward her and used Hyland’s momentum against her to add even more force to the knee strike she planted directly in the middle of Sarah’s tiny gut.  Hyland let out a tiny and high pitched squeal from the shot and doubled over forward with her face coming firmly to rest in the center of Vergara’s large breasts.  “I knew you have always been jealous of my tits Sarah, here let me give you a close up tour of them!”  Sofia placed both of her hands on the back of her foe’s head and pressed Hyland’s face down into her cleavage slightly suffocating her co-star as Sarah slapped and clawed at Vergara’s arms trying to escape her situation to no avail.
   “They are nice aren’t they!”  Sofia continued to smother her smaller opponent under her large chest while Sarah’s attempts to fight free got weaker and weaker from her lack of air.  But Vergara was in no way done with Hyland and pushed the smaller woman off her chest and back first on the ground where Sarah huffed mightily trying to catch her breathe.  “Not so tough anymore are you little dear?”  Sofia did not give Sarah a chance to respond to her question when she grabbed onto both of Hyland’s ankles and spread her legs apart so that she could see the small woman’s panties from underneath her dress than stomped down hard on her co-star’s womanhood with the heel of her boot.  Hyland again let out a wild squeal, but that was soon turned into loud whimpers and screams as the larger latina started to left her leg up and drive her foot back down into Sarah’s crotch over and over again.  Tears were starting to trickle down Sarah’s face as her body shook like crazy from each shot as she was helpless to stop Sofia’s attack, Vergara was controlled by her own incredible rage that as she looked down and attacked Sarah the only person her mind saw was Julie.
   When Sofia finally did stop and released Sarah’s ankles the tiny woman was in tears as she rolled on her side to massage her crotch as she slowly tried to slither her way out of the trailer.  “Oh no you don’t sweetie, this is not over!” Vergara again grabbed Hyland’s ankles and lifted them up putting Sarah up as if they were in a wheel barrel race before sending a hard punt into the smaller woman’s belly crushing all of the air out of Sarah’s body as she curled up into a ball in the fetal position as she learned a rough lesson that she would not be forgetting any time soon.  To her horror, Sarah was grabbed by the hair by Sofia and forcefully brought back to her feet and spun around to where she was now facing Vergara again.  The latina got her payback on her foe as she gave Hyland a vicious backhanded slap across the cheek as her wedding ring added more pain to Sarah’s predicament. 
   Sarah nearly fell over to his side, but Sofia grabbed her by the shoulders and kept her on her feet, only so she could give her one more slap across the face for good measure this time letting Hyland crash onto the floor.  The younger woman curled up into a ball sobbing uncontrollably seeing no escape from her situation while Sofia had a smirk all over her face as she had decided exactly how she was going to finish off her opponent.  Vergara unbuttoned her blue jeans and slide them down her own legs before kicking them off and into a corner of the room as she stood over Sarah in her thong showing Sarah her butt cheeks that Hyland had last seen red and battered from Julie’s spankings.  But it was now fully healed as Sarah looked up doe eyed at it in terror and before she could cover her face with her hands, Sofia dropped down ass first on top of Hyland’s cute facial features.  Sarah’s screams were muffled under Sofia’s perfectly shaped backside as she tried in vain to swat Vergara away, but the lovely latina just laughed at her foe’s pathetic swats as she wiggled her backside around fully engulfing Sarah’s face underneath.
   Things only got worse for Sarah after that as Sofia started to bounce her ass up and down smashing it into Hyland’s features time after time.  Fortunately for Hyland she did not feel the pain for very long as after just a few hard bounces her body went limp as her arms fell limply to her sides.  Sofia got back to her feet and peered down at Sara and decided she was going to use the sleeping beauty as a message to anyone else that would dare test her anymore around the set.
   Sofia bent down and pulled Sarah’s dress off without any resistance leaving the younger woman in her pink bra and panties set and opened the door to her trailer and tied one end of the dress to her satellite dish.  The latina than went to her makeup drawer and pulled out some bright red and wrote, “Sofia’s Back!” on Hyland’s belly.  Vergara than picked up the still unconscious actress and carried her out of the door where she took her time tying the young brunette’s wrist together with the other end of her dress so that Hyland was left hanging outside the trailer for all to see her, as well as Sarah’s message to the rest of the cast and crew.  Sofia than went back into her trailer and shut the door feeling much much better about herself.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2013, 06:48:00 PM »
Nicole Kidman punched, squashed, bearhugged by Julie Strain

Audrey Hepburn bearhugged and squashed by Anite Ekberg

Alexandra Paul teased and dominated by Ann Nicole Smith

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2013, 12:48:12 AM »
great stories Iamrogers, thanks for sharing. Only thing I would have added to Sophie Veraga beating Sarah Hyland is Sophie fingering Sarah until she exploded in orgasm and then making Sarah lick her cunny  into Sophie having an orgasm before making Sarah pass out. If that other girl on Modern Family is 18 years old (Sarah's sister on the show) then she can feel the wrath of Sophie or make for a rebound match for Sarah.

i think Selena Gomez is gorgeous and seems fairly innocent and nice, whereas Miley Cyrus is getting raunchier every day, same for Amanda Bynes. Like to see either one of these skanks take apart Selena, maybe even tag team against Selena and former co-star Vanessa Hudgins, leaving then raven haired beauties unconscious with their faces covered in girl goo.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 01:02:19 AM by mac4 »

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2013, 03:58:17 AM »
With Halloween coming around would love to see two girls wearing the same outfit and a fight break out. I personally like to see smaller actresses like Sarah hyland, Emma Roberts, or Selena Gomez get destroyed by bigger girls.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2013, 06:59:28 PM »
I know this is not the exact match up Krispin was looking for but I do have a story trade done for another member that involves Mrs. Paul so decided to share it here.

Also i love getting the match ups from everyone and am going to do at least two of the ones that have come out so far, but just a little bit of extra information would really help with getting one of your ideas chosen.  The type of matches you would like it to be: ie catfight, wrestling etc..... (just not boxing).  Type of ending you would like to see: pinfall, submission, knock out, something more sensual, humiliation.  I think you all get the idea.  The more specific you are the quicker i can get them back to you.

Alexandra Paul vs Jessica Alba

Alexandra Paul was extremely excited to have landed a role in a major motion picture.  Her career had really begun to slow down since her time on “Baywatch” and was ready and raring to go as she drove into the film studio in her new Mercedes.  Parking her car, Alexandra began to walk to the set and from a distance could so her co-star, Jessica Alba, looking beautiful even from a distance.  Wanting to meet her new co-worker, Alexandra picked up her pace as she walked directly toward Jessica.  As she got closer, Jessica’s back was to her and Alexandra could hear her laughing hysterically with whoever she was on the phone with.  Only a few steps from Alba now, Paul stopped in her tracks as she overheard Jessica complaining on her phone.  “Alexandra Paul, seriously who the hell is that?  I thought you said Jaime Lee Curtis was going to be in this movie not some has been!”  Hearing these comments, Alexandra quiet walked around her co-star not wanting Jessica to see her as Paul made her way to hair and makeup.
   Alexandra sat alone in the makeup trailer replaying Jessica’s comments over and over in her head.  She ran through a gambit of emotions from curiosity over why Alba felt that way to sadness over what she said until finally anger set in that Jessica had some nerve to put down someone she had never met.  When the door suddenly opened, Alexandra was surprised to see Jessica walk in and shoot her a huge smile and start walking right over to her.  Alba had a big smile on her face as she introduced herself to Alexandra and extended her hand out.  Paul just looked at Alba’s outstretched hand for a while then turned her head away from Jessica.  “Ok then, I was just trying to be nice seeing we are going to be working together for the next few months.”  Alexandra laughed sarcastically at Jessica’s comment before firing back, “I’m just surprised someone like you would lower themselves to talk to a “has been” like me!”  Alba took a seat in the open chair a few feet from Paul and stared blankly into the mirror when Alexandra fired yet another verbal jab, “I’m totally surprised no one has put a nasty bitch like you in her place yet!” 
   Both women were now burning with rage toward the other as they sat alone in the trailer.  Time kept going and still the makeup crew did not show up and the tension in the row began to build.  A thought popped into Jessica.  Seeing the grin on Alba’s Alexandra was curious, “now don’t keep it to yourself, let me hear what you have to say!”  Jessica chirped back, “when you said that you were surprised that no one has put me in my place, were you insinuating that you could do it?”  Alexandra eyes focused directly on Jessica as she exclaimed, “I wasn’t insinuating anything but now that I think about it, I would definitely kick your prissy little ass!”
   Alba was furious at her future co-star and stood up and walked over to a still seated Alexandra, “What did you just say?”  Jessica leaned down to get eye to eye with Alexandra and the older woman said, “You heard me bitch, it’s not my fault your too stupid to comprehend!”  Jessica grabbed the sides of Alexandra’s chair and leaned it back as far as she could until the chair tipped over and Paul went crashing to the ground.  Alexandra slowly got back to her feet with an evil look in her eyes and began to charge at Jessica like a bull, but the younger woman was ready for her and kicked the chair forward.  The chair clipped Alexandra’s feet as she came forward and caused her to fall face first onto the floor. 
“Get up honey, time for you to learn to keep your mouth shut!”  Jessica reached down and took Alexandra’s hair with both hands and pulled up bringing her foe back to her feet.  She then took her right hand off of Paul’s hair and cocked it back before swinging it forward and slapping Alexandra across her left cheek.  Alexandra’s cheek turned beat red as the force from the slap caused her head to turn 90 degrees.  Alba then takes advantage of her unprepared opponent and drives her knee into Alexandra’s belly.  The older woman lets out a single cough as she gasps for some air and she doubles over with her even with Jessica’s breasts.
Jessica grabs Alexandra’s head and shoves it into her breasts and holds her foe’s face into her cleavage, “figured you would like to see what a real chest looks like!”  Jessica rubs Alexandra’s face all around her breasts as the trapped woman’s screams are muffled under Alba’s rack.  Once Jessica finally pulls her foe out from between her breasts, Alexandra is breathing heavily with a dejected look on her face.  “Giving up already, well that’s too bad because I am not done yet.”  Alba then kicks her left leg up with full force, delivering a vicious punt connecting square with Alexandra’s crotch.
Paul’s eyes open wide as she lets out a high pitched squeal as she drops to her knees with both her hands massaging her sore crotch.  With her opponent prone on her knees, Jessica extended her left knee and draped Alexandra stomach first across it.  Alba raised her right hand above her head then slammed it down with her open hand colliding with Paul’s jean covered bottom.  Alba furiously spanked Alexandra’s ass repeatedly as the trapped woman frantically kicked her legs and screamed wildly from the pain.  Jessica though showed no signs of stopping as she continued to punish her foe with devastating spanks.  Then with her left hand, Alba grabbed the bottom of Alexandra’s shirt and pulled up on it.  Paul was too distracted by the pain being delivered to her back side to realize what Jessica was doing and Alba easily removed her foe’s shirt leaving her in a yellow sports bra.
Jessica’s right hand began to hurt and bit from the constant spanks and she finally stopped torturing her foe’s ass and rolled Alexandra off her knee and back onto the floor.  Paul curled up into a ball and covered up dreading now her decision to confront Jessica.  Alba stood back up and towered over her downed foe and glared down at Alexandra with her hands on her hips.  “You are pathetic, and unfortunately for you, I’m not done humiliating your sorry ass!”  Alexandra looked up at her tormentor in fear and put her hands up trying to beg Jessica to stop.  But, Jessica had no intentions of quitting now as she grabbed both of Alexandra’s wrists and yanked her foe back to her feet.  Alba then wrapped her arms around Alexandra’s thin waist and lifted Paul off her feet.  “Just a warning honey, this is going to hurt!”  Jessica got a running start and drove Alexandra back first into the wall crushing her in between the wall and Jessica’s body.  At contact, Jessica felt Alexandra’s body go limp for a split second and released her waist lock and watched as Paul collapsed ass first to the floor barely conscious.
Jessica took Alexandra’s ankles and slid her weak opponent off the wall and drug Paul to the center of the room.  She then knelt down on top of Alexandra’s stomach also trapping Paul’s hands underneath her body.  Alba had an evil grin on her face as she rubbed her hands together menacingly as she looked down at Alexandra.  The trapped woman shook her head, “no” now begging Jessica to stop.
Alba reached down and began to yank on Alexandra’s bra.  She continued to tug as hard as she could as Paul was unable to stop her foe.  Finally the garment gave way and came flying off of Alexandra’s chest exposing the downed woman’s modest breasts.  “Wow, these things are tiny!”  Paul was defenseless as Jessica reached down and used both of her hands to clench down tightly on Alexandra’s breasts.  Alba’s nails dug into Paul’s soft skin as Jessica unmercifully mauled her downed foe.  The trapped woman bucked wildly to get free unsuccessfully and she soon began screaming at the top of her lungs as the pain was becoming more and more unbearable. Alba was relentless as she even started to pinch down on Alexandra’s nipples and twist them as far as possible.  Tears began to well up in the downed woman’s eyes.  The pain began to take over Alexandra’s body and she began to twitch.  Alba had a huge smile on her face as she was thoroughly enjoying inflicting pain on Paul.  Minutes of constant breast torture takes its toll on Alexandra and she finally succumbs to it blacking out from the immense torture.
Jessica stands up and surveys the ground below her, and decides that she is still not quite done with teaching Alexandra a lesson.  Alba leans down and unbuttons Paul’s jeans before easily sliding the tight denim off of Alexandra’s legs without any resistance from her sleeping foe.  Paul is left in only a pair of white panties, but they also do not stay on for very long as Jessica also slips them off of her opponent’s body leaving poor Alexandra totally nude on the floor.  “Now time for some real fun!” 
Alba grabs her dream sickle colored jacket from off of her chair then kneels down above Alexandra and uses one of it to tie her sleeping foe’s wrists together above her head.  She then drags Paul near the vanity and ties the other end of the jacket to one of the legs trapping Alexandra’s arms above her head making sure that there is no way that Alexandra can protect herself.  She then kneels above Alexandra’s body and brushes the wild hair out of her foe’s face.  “Nap time is over sweetie, it’s time to wake up!”  Jessica gently slaps Alexandra in the face repeatedly causing her opponent to stir and snap out of her slumber.  “Sorry to wake you, but I REALLY wanted you to be awake for this part!” 
Jessica stalked around the trapped woman as Alexandra tried to fight out of her restraints with no success.  “Please Jessica no more, let me go I promise you will never see me again!”  Alba paid no attention to Paul’s plea and kneeled down in between Alexandra’s legs and sensually stuck two fingers in her mouth getting them nice and moist.  Jessica took the two fingers out of her mouth and inserted them inside of Alexandra.  The trapped woman let out a squeal as Jessica’s fingers first went inside of her, but her squeal soon turned to moans as Alba pumped her fingers in and out of Alexandra.  “Look at you, you little whore. You are enjoying every second of this!”  Paul’s knees came up as her body was whipped into a frenzy and her chest was heaving up and down until Jessica brought her foe to the brink, then over the edge as she reached her climax and began to orgasm.
Poor Alexandra was beaten and forced to bend to Jessica’s will as she lies helpless with tears streaming down her face.  She is so weak that she can barely keep her eyes open as they flicker up and down.  In the meantime Jessica is stripping off her own jeans and white thong for one last humiliation for her foe.  Alba places her knees on either side of Alexandra’s neck with her crotch hovering above the trapped woman’s face.  “Time to finally put you out of your misery, and well get a bit out of it myself.”  Alba has a huge smile on her face as she grabs both sides of Alexandra’s head and slams her face into her crotch.  Jessica holds Alexandra in place as she grinds her pussy up and down Paul’s face using it as her own personal toy.  Paul is trying to scream, but her cries are unheard as she is trapped under Jessica.  Alba picks up her pace faster and faster until she lets out a wild moan and reaches her own climax, shooting her juices all over Alexandra’s face. 
In total satisfaction, Jessica lets Alexandra’s head fall back to the ground and notices that her foe has once again blacked out.  Alba gets back up and puts her clothes back on all the while her foe lie sleeping naked and used.  Jessica grabs some dark red lipstick out of her purse and opens it up.  She bends over and writes, “slut” across Alexandra’s stomach with the lipstick.
On her way out, Jessica decides she needs to take a trophy with her to remember her day forever.  She picks up every piece of Alexandra’s clothing and tosses it across her shoulders as she looks back one more time to get one last look at the carnage she has caused as she opens the door to head out of the makeup trailer. 
About an hour later, the makeup artist finally shows up and is in shock as she finds Alexandra still unconscious and tied to the vanity.  She wakes unties Alexandra’s hands and wakes the poor woman up.  Humiliated, Paul grabs a robe from out of the room and puts it on before running out of the trailer and off of the movie set never to be seen again.  The next day on set Jessica is as happy as ever as she gets her wish as Jamie Lee Curtis shows up to take Alexandra Paul’s former role.

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2013, 07:11:58 PM »
I know this is not the exact match up Krispin was looking for but I do have a story trade done for another member that involves Mrs. Paul so decided to share it here.

And perhaps the traded story will be posted here at some point...

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2013, 10:50:28 PM »

And perhaps the traded story will be posted here at some point...

Not my cup of tea, you know, but nice. Thanks Raccoon!

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2013, 06:24:43 PM »
Miley Cyrus had just finished her VMA performance that left the entire audience and millions of television viewers in awe and had many completely mortified and disgusted.  Still in her performance attire, Miley walked through the back noticing all of the crazy looks she was given as everyone whispered quietly to one another.  Cyrus grew more and more furious the further she got down the hallway heading into the green room.  By the time she got their Miley was red with angry at all of the judgment people were giving her. 

Taking a seat in the room, Miley tried to relax and calm herself down when she heard someone scoff and laugh at her, than when the blonde lifted her head to see who was enjoying a laugh at her expense, Cyrus saw that it was none other than Selena Gomez in a blue dress with a long slit in it showing off all of her legs.  The two had long been rivals since they were their days as Disney Channel stars fighting over attention and television viewership, so if there was absolutely no one Miley wanted to have ridicule her it was the nearly always prim and proper Selena.

Of course Selena thought Miley was a complete skank as of now and stood in the corner unable to take her eyes off the blonde woman as she continued to shake her head in shock at what Cyrus had just done.  Miley had had enough of Selena’s condescending attitude and immediately sprung to her feet, “so do you think you are better than me Selena?”  Gomez just laughed at Cyrus’ remark staring at her in disgust not needing to say anything to answer Miley’s question.  The blonde could not stand the way Selena looked at her as she moved to the catering table to grab a snack.

Selena paid no attention to Miley anymore as she looked down at her cell phone, but she should have been keeping an eye on her rival as Cyrus had grabbed a cookie tray from off the table and discarded all the snacks, than at the very moment Gomez’s head popped up, it was greeted with the steel tray directly to the forehead.  Shocked and with the whole room spinning around her, Selena stumbled backwards until she collided with the wall still not fully aware of the situation when Miley once again hit her with the steel sheet this time ramming it end up into Selena’s tight belly causing the brunette to lean forward and let out a light gasp.  Cyrus dropped the pan and pulled Gomez’ head up by the hair to look at her with an evil grin in her face, “I should have done this a long time ago!”

If Selena did not understand what Miley meant right away she figured it out quickly when the blonde sent a vicious backhanded slap into Selena’s face with her right hand and followed it up quickly with a left hand punch to the ribs dropping Gomez to her knees in anguish.  A quick knee to the chest followed right away as Selena collapsed ass first leaning up against the wall.  Then just to mock her foe a little, Miley backed up towards Selena and stuck her ass in the latina’s face and wiggled it all around as Gomez slapped at Cyrus’ hips and her please were muffled by Miley’s backside.  The attack than got a lot more malicious when Miley start to slam her booty into Selena’s face with each successive shot making the latina’s head bounce off the brick wall hard.

When Miley finally did stop, she turned around and saw Selena’s hands covering her face and heard the brunette sobbing underneath her palms.  But the vindictive blonde was not satisfied with Selena’s beating and humiliation as she drug Gomez from off the wall which forced Selena onto her back as Miley, holding both of Gomez’ ankles in her hands, spread her rivals legs apart stomp her foot down on Selena’s stomach crushing the poor brunette who was gasping for air harder and harder with each shot.  Miley’s last stomp went even lower as she slammed her foot down into Selena’s crotch before releasing her ankles and watched as Gomez rolled over to her side into a ball clutching her belly and womanhood.

While Gomez tried to massage her hurting body parts, Miley was ready to humiliate her rival even more as she grabbed the bottom of Selena’s blue dress with both her hands and started to yank on it with all she had ripping the lightly stitched garment apart and completely off Selena’s body until the sexy latina was left in only a black thong as she rolled onto her stomach to try and cover up her breasts leaving her ass wide open in the air.  Cyrus now sat on the small of Gomez’ back and made herself comfortable for a moment before using her right hand to give Selena some real hard spanks that cause the latina to let out a shriek after each and every shot.  Not long into it did Cyrus switch from one hand to two as she was using her palms to play the bongos on Selena’s firm backside.  After a while the young latina was now only pathetically moaning weakly after each hard shot.

Selena’s face was covered in tears by the time Miley finished spanking her and rolled the latina onto her back.  Gomez quickly covered her chest with both her arms, but thought was a huge mistake as Miley crashed down ass first on top of Selena’s chest taking the wind from out her body and trapping Selena’s arms under Miley’s body.  Gomez felt helpless as she weakly squirmed under Cyrus trying to free herself, but had no chance of shaking her rival off of her. 

Miley taunted her fallen prey as she grabbed Selena’s face and squished her cheeks together, “I hope you had fun tonight honey, because I sure did, but now it’s time for you to satisfy me!”  Cyrus extended her legs out above Gomez’ head and peeled off her own tight latex shorts all the way to her ankles then to the floor.  Selena looked terrified and tried to turn her head from side to side to block Miley as she pleaded with her rival, who ignored Selena’s pleas with a smile.  Grabbing two handfuls of long dark hair, Miley yanked Selena’s head upward until it smashed into her uncovered crotch and continued to hold it there as Gomez tried in vain to pull away.  “Oh you’re not going anywhere until I am done with you!”

The wild blonde began to gyrate her hips around and grind her womanhood up against Selena’s beautiful face using it as her own toy.  Gomez couldn’t even scream as her sounds were muffled by Cyrus’ crotch and every time she opened her mouth she took in a small amount of Miley’s juices as the blonde was getting more and more moist.  The longer it went on, the quicker Miley’s pace picked up as she knew she was getting more and more aroused as she had Selena’s face pulled in a tightly as she could.

Soon enough, Cyrus began to pant and moan herself until her body lost control and she exploded sending all of her juices onto Selena’s face covering it completely as Gomez was now completely out of it.  Breathing heavily with a never ending smile on her face, she uses her rival’s face to completely dry her womanhood off as Gomez remains motionless.

Finally finished with toying with her rival, Miley stands back up and puts her shorts back on before placing Selena spread eagle on the floor and finishes stripping Gomez completely nude for all passersby to see.  Then, just to make sure there is no doubt in anyone’s mind as to who did this, Miley takes out Selena’s red lipstick from her purse and writes “Miley’s Bitch” across Selena’s stomach.  Cyrus had never felt such an adrenaline rush like this in her life, and as she left the room, thought to herself, “who should I have a little fun with next?”

Offline Marvelcatfights

« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2013, 06:54:45 AM »
Honestly, I skimmed about 30-40% of the stories here, concentrating on actresses I like at least somewhat and there are so many superior stories here, it would take me days to try and pick the best one!  This is nothing less than a smashing thread!  One-sided stories are the very best.  What can I recommend?

I saw one of my favorites recommended earlier and I concur.  Rachel Hurd-Wood should lose badly.  She is excellent at playing victim roles in films.  How about Selena Gomez beating her or any other black haired actress of your choice?

Offline Doujinshi

« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2013, 08:24:52 PM »
Jessica Alba, Kelley Hazel, Helen Flanagan < Famke Janssen and/or Christa Miller and/or Courtney Cox

{alt}

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melisa C < Courtney Cox or Deserea and/or Ainett Stephens, Jayden Cole

Melisa C

Deserea
{alt}

Ainett Stephens
{alt}

Jayden Cole:
{alt}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emma Watson < Gia Lashay or Jayden Cole (see above):

{alt}
{alt}

{alt}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ainett Stephens (see above) < Deanne Berry

Deanne Berry:
{alt}

Also allowded: belly punch/sit, lowblows, teasing, milking... (no blood)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 12:23:46 AM by Doujinshi »

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2013, 01:25:05 AM »
Loved seeing Selena lose, her humiliation was written so well I didn't want it to end.

Offline Doujinshi

« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2013, 11:32:27 PM »
Rachel Williams 1  loose to Rachel Williams 2

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}
{alt}

... or ...

Helen Flanagan/Melissa Debling loose to Famke Janssen
{alt}{alt}
{alt}

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2013, 04:17:49 AM »
Is it okay that I post a one sided celebrity Halloween fight in this post.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2013, 04:27:45 AM »
 of course,  that's what the thread is for.   I have some more stories to post as well just have to wait for the internet company to make their way down to my house.   it's taking them forever though,  guess that's one of the draw backs to living in the middle of nowhere.