News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

One Sided Celebrity fight stories!

• 343 Replies

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: One Sided Celebrity fight stories!
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2013, 09:41:39 AM »
One of the best looser in my fantasy is Tery Hatcher. With her great but a bit skinny body she looks weak.
I would like to read a story in which she is dominated and humiliated by a stronger rival.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2013, 01:01:12 PM »
Wow, that story about Miley and Selena! Love the idea of Miley being a real gross bitch and helpless pretty girls just getting destroyed by her, hehehe
I once had a poll about Lindsay Hayward and Katy Perry in a bear hug contest, and thought what about the two in a full on fight - too unreal? Would just be curious what Lindsay would do to her, or even how Katy reacts when Lindsay picks her off the floor and starts playing with her.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2013, 10:55:25 PM »
Selena Gomez vs. Simpson Sisters

The Halloween party was rocking when all of the sudden everyone especially the men stopped and stared at the door.  Selena Gomez came in dressed as a sexy Native American.  Her long black hair straight down her back, her brown feathered top as tiny as can be which shows off the top of her tanned breasts and all of her smooth stomach, the brown skirt so short you can see all of her thighs and almost the underwear she has on, her longs long and well defined, and flip flops to show off her sexy feet.  She struts into the room knowing full well everyone is staring at her in love or jealousy.  Selena looks around and smiles when she sees Jessica and Ashlee Simpson dressed up as slutty cowgirls.

Both Jessica and Ashlee are wearing cowboy hats, tiny, tight shirts with their breasts sticking out and Daisy Duke shorts with their asses sticking out and knee high cowboy boots.   They had everyone’s attention until Selena walked in and had all the guys staring. 

“Hey cowgirls” Selena says walking up to the sisters.  “We should have come together.  It would have been fun to see cowboys and Indians walking in together” she says with a cute giggle.

“It would have been more fun to come together with you tied up and covered with a garbage bag you slut” Jessica says with a sneer. 

“Or even better you never showing up at all you no talent slut” Ashlee says.

Selena smiles turn angry.  “Look who the no talent comment is coming from.  Sing a song live for once and we will see what happens” talking to Ashlee and then turns to Jessica.  “Don’t hate that your body used to look like this and now looks like a red neck’s body after a trip to the buffet.  Go fuck yourselves and maybe then people might want to watch you again” Selena turns around and starts to walk away.

“Your right, we have not been on TV recently” Ashlee says.  “We will be tonight on all the entertainment show” Jessica says as both girls reach out and grab Selena by her long black hair and pulls her to them.  Selena screams in pain from the burning in her hair.  “We don’t like your attitude and now were going to change it” Jessica says as she punches Selena in her tight stomach.  “We really just don’t like you in general” Ashlee says as she punches Selena in the breast.  As Selena tries to cover up both sisters raise their heavy boots and slam down on Selena’s uncovered feet making her cry out in pain. 

The crowd hears and sees what is happening, creates a ring for the girls and starts to take out their cameras to tape the event.  Selena is already winded from the two punches and begs for help from the crowd. 

“Hold her for me, then you can have her for a few” Jessica says as she throws the hurt girl to her sister.  Ashlee grabs Selena and puts her into a full nelson which stretches out Selena’s tight body.  “Where should I am first.  Maybe right here” Jessica says as she again nails Selena in her tight stomach.   “That felt good.  Let’s do it again.”  Jessica then starts to ram her fists into Selena smooth stomach with each punch going into her stomach deeper and deeper.  Her once tan stomach is now turning red from each shot making the little girl cry out.  After a few shots Jessica stops and starts to rub the now red sweat soaked belly while Selena cries and coughs in pain.  “How does that feel Miss. Big shot?  You’re probably going to want to hide your stomach for a few days.” Jessica says to Selena.  “Your turn sis.”  Jessica then takes the hurt girl and puts her into a full nelson.

“You missed the best part” Ashlee says as she gets closer to Selena.  “You’re not going to need this” Ashlee says to Selena and rips off her costume top to reveal her perky, small tan breasts.  The cameras go crazy as Jessica spins the girl around so everyone can see.  Selena is in too much pain to know what is happening.  Ashlee then first starts to play with Selena’s breasts gently by rubbing them and then steps back and starts to punch Selena’s breasts flat.  Each jab shot makes Selena’s small breast compact against her ribs.  Next Ashlee starts to throw haymakers to Selena’s hurting chest making each boob fly out to the side like they are going to come off her body.  Ashlee finally stops to see her handiwork.  Selena’s once perfect breasts are now drooping to either side and are all black and blue to match her stomach.  Selena’s head is drooped down almost out of it from the pain. 

“I think someone needs a hug” Jessica says as she turns Selena around and puts her arms behind Selena’s head and pushes it down into Jessica’s enormous breasts.  Selena’s head almost disappears when it makes contact with Jessica’s milky white breasts and her barely covered pussy rubs up against Jessica’s pussy.  Selena’s arms start to flail as she tries to get in oxygen.  “Can I join the hug” Ashlee says as she steps behind Selena and wraps her arms around Jessica and they come in tight crushing the poor girl.  Ashlee starts to rub her jean covered pussy against Selena’s small ass.  After a minute they break the hug and let a sleep Selena fall.

Selena lays there with her legs spread wide, belly and breasts destroyed, and eyes closed almost passed out.    Jessica and Ashlee stand on either side of Selena and start to stomp the poor’s girl almost naked body.  Each step leaves a mark on the hurt girl making her whimper and try to curl into a ball.  With Selena on her side Jessica kicks her in the back to open her up and then Ashlee steps on one of her breasts smashing it to the ground almost making it pop.  When the sisters finally stop Selena’s whole body from neck to toes are covered in ugly bruises with her breasts taking the worse of it. 

“Let’s see this Indians prairie land” Jessica says and goes down slowly removes Selena’s tiny skirt to see her pussy completely shaven.  Ashlee gets closer and smells her pussy.  “Ewe smells like it’s been used many times” and the crowd laughs while taking pictures.  “Anybody have a stick or something, I don’t know where this has been.”  Somebody throws her a vibrator to use.  Ashlee looks at it, “I like this party” and turns it on.  “Hold on a second and let me get in position” Jessica says as she takes off her shorts and underwear and now just wearing her shirt and boots.  Jessica goes over and sits on Selena’s tear covered face, “Selena and I are ready right sweetie.”  Ashlee then turns on the vibrator and first moves it around Selena’s pussy then starts to spread her pussy lips and insert the vibrator.  Selena’s hips start to gyrate and belly moves a little faster as her breath gets deeper.  Selena’s hot breath is going straight into Jessica’s pussy and making her moan and get wet.  Jessica places both of her hands on Selena’s bruised chest massaging them up and down and playing with Selena’s little brown nipples to make them hard.  Still with the vibrator in hand Ashlee gets closer and puts her tongue in Selena’s pussy licking it as the vibrator is going full blast.  Finally you hear a mumble under Jessica as Selena screams in orgasm all over Ashlee’s tongue.  A second later Jessica screams in excitement and cums all over Selena’s beautiful face as she rolls off the defeated girl.  Ashlee removes the vibrator and sticks it in Selena’s mouth.  How do you taste sweetie.  My tongue enjoyed it very much.” 

Ashlee and Jessica get up and start to walk away leaving Selena lying on the ground naked, covered in cum, and breast and body destroyed from the stomping.  “She’s all yours” Jessica said to the crowd as her and her sister leave smiling at the cameras and shaking hands as most of the guys fight their way to get a piece of the passed out girl. 

Hope everyone enjoys. Hoping to have Charlize dominate someone tomorrow. Sorry Kimval. Have to wait till tomorrow night to find out who.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2013, 12:10:49 AM »
Great fun story  Knicks,  thanks for sharing it.   Love reading what others come up with,  plus the Halloween theme is always fantastic.

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2013, 01:52:08 AM »
loved see Selena wiped out by two skanks, especially Jessica Simpson - between her, Miley, Britney and Lindsey Lohan I don't know which female I would least want to be on top of me having their way with me. Love the forced orgasm and Jessie cumming over poor Selena.

Lea Michelle from "Glee" seems a bit bitchy to me, I think she could be cruel and unforgiving in a catfight - not stopping until she satisfied her sexual cavings at the expense of her smaller defenseless foe. Lea has decent size so I think she could dominate many other actresses.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2013, 09:45:47 PM »
Charlize Theron vs. Jamie Chung

Jamie Chung and her friends are walking into the Halloween party just as Jessica and Ashlee Simpson are leaving giggling on their way out.  “Wonder what they are so happy about” Jamie says as she walks past.  The 5’6” Asian beauty is wearing a tight fitting pink power ranger’s outfit that shows off all of her perfect curves and perfect breasts for everyone to see and her hair tied back in a tight braid.   When she walks in she is shocked to find no one turning around to check her out and sees that all of the men are surrounding a girl passed out on the floor.  “Bitch could not hold her liquor I guess” Jamie says as her friends laugh and they walk to another quieter room to hang out when all of a sudden Jamie feels a tap on her shoulders and turns around.

“Take that costume off” Charlize Theron says when Jamie turns around and sees that both girls are wearing the same pink power ranger’s costume.  Charlize costume is also very formfitting showing off her bigger breasts, impressive curves and incredibly long sexy legs. 

“Excuse me” Jamie says.  “It really is not a big deal.  It’s a Halloween party and I see 5 pirates, 3 cats and 10 people dressed as slutty Miley Cyrus.  No one will care that we are wearing the same costume” Jamie reasons with the taller blonde. 

“I don’t care about other people.  Now take it off or I will forcefully remove it from you and make you cry” Charlize says as she step up to the shorter Asian girl putting her breasts right in Jamie’s beautiful face.  “I will give you 30 seconds to decide.

“I would love to see you try and remove my outfit asshole” Jamie says as she takes a step back from Charlize and stands in a karate pose.

Just then the crowd that was around Selena Gomez start to circle Jamie and Charlize can’t believe they are getting two fights in one night and start to cheer.  “Just because your Asian does not mean you know karate you dumb bitch” Charlize says angering Jamie.

“Guess what asshole, bad news for you that I do know Karate” Jamie says as she goes to kick the taller girl in the head. 

As the kick is coming, Charlize sees it and at the last second ducks.  As Jamie foot flies over and she lands off balance this gives Charlize a chance to attack.  First she throws a strong punch right into Jamie’s soft stomach which makes Jamie bend forward clutching her and then Charlize punches Jamie right in the ear knocking her to all fours with her tight ass sticking up in the air and head spinning.  Charlize sees the hurt girl on all fours and runs and kicks Jamie right in the ribs knocking her on her back.  Jamie clutches her hurting stomach as she brings her knees in to protect herself.  Charlize jumps on the hurt girl’s stomach pinning Jamie’s arm underneath her legs and facing the struggling Asian perfect face. 

“It is great that you know Karate.  In South Africa we fight like our life depended on it with our hands” Charlize says sitting on the whimpering girl stomach.  Then with an open hand starts to slap Jamie in the face making her pretty face go side to side and the crowd go crazy.  Jamie tries to buck and kick her legs but cannot budge the bigger girl.  After a few slaps to each side of Jamie’s face Charlize stops and sees Jamie’s eyes start to swell and cheeks are all red and puffy.  “This is what happens when people don’t follow my directions.  Ready to lose your outfit bitch?”

“Please don’t” Jamie begs with tears coming down her eyes, “I will leave the party just please let me go.”

“You had your chance before, now you’re going to learn a lesson for not listening” Charlize says as she gets up and starts to stomp on Jamie’s hurting stomach and soft breasts to make sure Jamie stays down for good.  Each stomp flattens Jamie’s perfect breasts or crush hher already bruised stomach. Each shot makes Jamie cry out and try to cover her body but wherever her arms move Charlize changes her kicking location.  When Jamie finally rolls onto her stomach to protect her body, Charlize jumps on her back and pulls Jamie’s long braided black hair out of the way to reveal the zipper on the back of Jamie’s costume.  Jamie arms are again pinned under Charlize’s legs and tries to buck and go crazy trying to get the bigger girl off but Charlize slaps Jamie in the back of the head a few times to daze Jamie.  “Stop moving or I am going to hurt you worse.”  The slaps had the effect that Charlize wanted by making Jamie bucking stop and almost pass out from the shots to the head.  Charlize then instead of grabbing the zipper, she grabs the neck line and starts to rip the tight pink costume off the dazed Asian girl.  When the outfit starts to rip, the crowd sees Jamie’s sexy toned back then down Jamie’s smooth lower back stopping right abobe her ass, “can’t forget the front part of your costume” Charlize says.  Next she puts her hands on Jamie’s narrow shoulders and removes the costume from it, then slowly picks up each arm and pulls them out of the sleeves revealing her muscular arms then lies Jamie back down on her stomach.  Next, Charlize moves her hands around Jamie’s delicate chin and pulls her head back and body up into a camel clutch pulling Jamie’s upper body off the ground but leaving the costume top on the floor.  When Charlize pulls Jamie’s back up bending it at an awkward angle, Jamie’s bruised breasts are shown to the crowd.  Jamie starts to scream from the pain in her back, trying to scratch Charlize muscular legs.  “Stop that” Charlize screams in Jamie’s ear as she starts to move her hands down Jamie’s long neck and attach her claws to Jamie’s beautiful breasts that were just bruised from the stomping moments ago.  Charlize starts to squeeze and pull Jamie’s tanned breasts roughly making Jamie scream louder calling for help, but all she sees and hears are camera’s clicking. Charlize’s hands are big enough to fit all of Jamie’s delicate breasts in her hand.   Jamie’s breasts are being pulled away and pushed into her body losing their perfect shape.  Her nipples are being pinched and rubbed roughly and seems like Charlize is trying to rip them off. 

After two minutes of titty torture, Charlize starts to get up and forces Jamie’s head straight into the ground making a loud thump and dazing the girl more.  When Charlize gets up she looks at Jamie and shakes her head.  Jamie is lying face down crying, with her face all bruised and once perfect tits all scratched and misshapen being held tight by Jamie.  Her tight ass still covered by her costume slowly rising from sobbing and looking inviting to played with.   “Not done with you yet bitch” Charlize says as the crowd cheers for her to remove Jamie’s bottom.  Charlize then jumps up and lands with her butt landing right on Jamie’s back smushing Jamie’s breasts into the ground and now facing her tight ass.  Charlize slowly removes Jamie’s costume to reveal her ass but stops mid-thigh.  “Don’t want to show everything right away.”  Jamie ass is a sight to see.  Tanned, tight, small, and firm like she works them out every day.  Charlize first slowly rubs Jamie’s ass gently, then lightly slaps it making it jiggle a little and become bright pink.  Each slap continues to get harder and harder making Jamie scream a little louder each time begging for her to stop.  “Can someone shut her up please” Charlize says and then some girl sticks a rag in Jamie’s mouth to quiet her.   Jamie looks at that person with teary puppy dog eye thinking why are you doing this to me.  “Thank you, I will give you a present in a little bit” Charlize says as she starts to slap and scratch Jamie’s ass really hard leaving Jamie’s ass really red with long scratch marks. 

Charlize stops with the spanking and starts to rip the rest of Jamie’s ruined costume off of her leaving her completely nude on her stomach showing off her long toned legs.  Charlize first starts to scratch up Jamie’s long smooth legs making Jamie kick her legs even harder.  Then Charlize grabs each of Jamie’s long legs and pulls back into a Boston Crab arching Jamie’s back and giving everyone a clear shot at Jamie’s clean shaven pussy.  Charlize then drops one of Jamie’s legs and makes her hand into a claw and starts to scratch and pinch Jamie’s smooth pussy making Jamie try to scream through the gag in her mouth.  Tears are now streaming from her face from the pain from all over her body, her hands are smacking the floor trying to crawl away from the bigger girl but she is not strong enough.  Charlize stops the scratching and then gently starts to rub Jamie’s pussy making her moist and now moan through the gag.  Jamie moans start to get louder as her pussy is getting wetter and wetter while Charlize’s hand and fingers are moving quicker.  Jamie’s breath is getting heavier and her body starts to shake and sweat leaving her body in glistening golden bronze.  Finally Jamie orgasms all over Charlize’s hand and stop struggling. 

Charlize drops Jamie’s legs and gets off the limp girl to see her handiwork.  Jamie almost passed out on her stomach soaked in sweat, her once perfect  face still bruised, golden breasts all scratched and stretched out, smooth back throbbing in pain, tight ass and long legs all scratched up and bloodied, and pussy scratched and oozing out cum all for the world to see.  “Where is my little helper” Charlize says looking for the girl who put the rag in Jamie’s mouth.  When she steps forward, Charlize tells her to take her pants off.  While she is taking her pants off Charlize picks up Jamie by her long black braided hair, removes the rag and puts her on all fours.  “Now what I want you to do is put your pussy right in front of Jamie’s face and little Jamie here is going to pleasure you until you cum.  Is that right Jamie” Charlize says as she gets behind Jamie on her knees and rubs her nylon covered pussy against Jamie’s messed up ass, with one hand grabs Jamie’s braid and pulls back making Jamie look up into the girls pussy and squint in pain from her hair being pulled. With her other hand, Charlize squeezes Jamie’s bruised tits making her scream a yes.  Jamie then sticks out her tongue into the girls waiting pussy while Charlize speeds up her pumping her pussy against Jamie’s ass while again sticking three fingers into Jamie’s wet pussy while the other hand still has Jamie’s braid in it.  When Charlize’s fingers and hips speed up against Jamie’s bucking hips, Jamie’s tongue gets quicker in the girl’s pussy making her moan in pleasure.  Finally Jamie’s has another orgasm at the same time the girl does and the girl cums right in Jamie’s mouth making her gag.  Charlize then removes her finger from Jamie’s pussy and wraps her hands around Jamie’s waist pulling Jamie’s smooth sweat soaked back into her big chest moving her hands slowly up and down Jamie’s flat stomach and rubbing her pussy even more up on Jamie’s ass until Charlize moans in orgasm in her uniform. 

Charlize then pushes the Jamie to the floor and gets up and stands between Jamie’s legs while, Jamie is on her back, legs spread wide, breathing deeply making her stomach and breasts rise and fall hoping that she will be left alone.  “From now on when someone tells you to do something you do it, got it” Charlize says as she gives one more stomp to Jamie’s wet scratched pussy making Jamie curl into a ball crying and almost passing out from the pain.  “She’s all yours people” Charlize says as she walks out of the party thinking best Halloween ever. 

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2013, 05:14:47 PM »
Ming Na vs Chloe Bennet

Marvel’s “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D” was off to a fantastic start and the entire cast and crew could not be any more excited with how well the show was doing.  Some though were letting it get more to their head than others.  Chloe Bennet had never been involved in anything nearly as successful in her young career and the fame and notoriety were beginning to change the actress into a total diva on and off the set.  At the beginning she was one of the most friendly and humble people to work with, but as the show got more and more buzz, Chloe’s personality began to change drastically.  Off camera no one working on the show wanted to be around her and even worse, some of her fellow actors were trying their hardest to get scenes they had with her cut from out of the script entirely.

Things on set came to a head one day on the set during a break from the shooting when Chloe had sent one of the production assistant’s out to get her a cup of coffee.  When the young woman returned and delivered the drink to Chloe, the actress gave it a quick sip before make a disgusted look with her face and spitting the hot coffee right into the face of the assistant, “I asked for a mocha cappuccino, what the hell is this?   Is there anyone around her worth a damn?  First I have to work with a bunch of has been and never was actors and now even the crew is turning out to be totally useless to me as well.  Now get your fat ass away from me before I have you fired!”  Chloe gave the assistant a hard shove as the young woman clenched her fist and tried to calm herself down before she walked away with her head down afraid to fight back at her in fear of losing her job.

But unlucky for Chloe, the room was filled with cast and crew members who saw everything that had just happened.  Ming Na had never been a fan of Chloe and had always been wary of her telling anyone who listen that she would be trouble as most just brushed it off telling her “just let it be things will change over time.”  But things continued to get worse and worse until the today’s final straw had finally broken Ming’s metaphorical back and she could no longer walk around set letting Chloe think she owned the place.  Na started quickly pacing toward Bennet shouting after the younger actress, “you pompous little bitch, just how important do you think you are?”  

Chloe saw Ming coming her way with an angry look on her face and showed no regard for Ming as she flipped her co-star the bird in a sign of blatant disrespect thinking that Ming would not dare risk her job to get physical with her in front of everyone else.  But she was wrong and immediately after Ming saw Chloe flip her off, the older actress took off into a full sprint.  Chloe turned around quickly and began to book it away from Ming as fast as her legs would take her.  There was one factor that she forgot about, her high heels, and before Chloe could get very far in her not so running appropriate shoes, Ming had caught up to her, “you’re not going anywhere honey!”  Na then had both her hands in the back of Bennet’s brunette hair and gave it one hard pull.  The force of Ming’s yank forced a quick shriek from out of Chloe’s mouth and she was forced backward suddenly until she crashed back first onto the hard concrete floor.

Na’s black boots allowed her to catch up to Bennet in a hurry and she quickly showed her younger foe that her footwear could also be used as a great weapon as she used her right boot to stomp down hard on Chloe’s stomach viciously making Bennet’s body form into a “V” shape as her legs and upper body both shot upwards simultaneously.  Feeling a more sharp pain in her stomach worse than anything she had ever felt, Chloe rolled onto her side covering up her belly with her arms and coughing from the hard stomp.  Bennet’s back was not the only part of her that felt the pain of Ming’s foot and black boot as Na swung her right leg backward and smashed it directly into the center of Chloe’s back sending shockwaves running up and down Bennet’s spine as Bennet once again found herself lying on her back on the floor as Ming stood directly above her foe straddling Chloe’s body between her legs and looking downward directly into the fearful face of her co-star, “it’s long past time you learned a little respect, and it would be my pleasure to teach it to you!”

Chloe’s eyes opened wide at the words of her co-star and she opened her mouth to plead with Ming, but before she could even utter a single syllable, Na dropped down on top of Chloe’s stomach with both knees crushing the younger woman under all of her body weight taking Bennet’s breath away momentarily.

Ming than grabbed her opponent’s chin with her left hand and pulled Chloe’s face up so she was forced to look her right in the eye, “there is no way you can talk yourself out of this I have been wanting to do this since the first day I met you!”  

The personal assistant who was just humiliated in front of everyone saw her opportunity to get some revenge on the pompous starlet and walked over and gave Ming the cup of coffee that had been the spark to this whole affair,  “I think she needs a little pick me up it’s going to be a long day for her!”  Na could not agree more as she smiled at the assistant while removing the plastic top from off the cup.  Trapped under Ming, Chloe shook her head “no” as she tried to buck herself from under her much stronger co-star who refused to let Bennet out from beneath her.  Na did not let Chloe get away and with the younger woman’s arms now pinned underneath Ming’s knees, Na poured all of the remaining lukewarm coffee over Bennet’s face and hair covering her in the drink as Chloe spit and coughed out the liquid that got into her mouth getting her full attention.
   With her foe a bit distracted, Ming cocked her right arm backward and gave Chloe a hard stinging slap across her cheek sending her head flying in the other direction, and Na did not stop with just one slap and started shooting Bennet’s head around from side to side quickly with each shot rotating from open handed to back handed shots turning both of Chloe’s cheeks red as tears began to well in the younger woman’s eyes until Bennet was finally able to wiggle both her arms free and cover up her face.

Ming though did not care that Chloe was able to cover up and knew that Bennet had blinded herself in the process and the much more experience woman knew what to do next as she grabbed the middle of Chloe’s dress with both of her hands and ripped the pink dress in half all the way down to Bennet’s belly button as Na had now repositioned herself and was kneeling on top of Chloe’s hips.

Bennet did not know what to do as her dress was ripped wide opening exposing her white bra, she wanted to cover herself up, but was too fearful to uncover her face afraid Ming would again start to slap her face around again.  While around the action no one even thought twice about stepping in to break it up as Chloe had gotten on everyone’s bad side at one time or another.

Ming than stood up from on top of her foe and began to chuckle at how pathetic Chloe was, “don’t cry honey, I think you’ve learned your lesson!”   Bennet’s arms moved from over her face as she popped her head up looking at Na, “Really?”  Chloe looked more relieved than you could believe as she sat up pulling her dress back together with both hands.  Na shook her head “yes” as she bent down to give Chloe a hand back up.  Bennet let out a huge sigh of relief.  But that did not last long as Ming pulled her hand away just before it touched her rivals and sent a malicious punt directly between Chloe’s wide open legs and slammed into her unsuspecting crotch.  “Oops I changed my mind!”

Chloe quickly curled up into a ball sobbing on the floor completely broken and humiliated by her co-star.  Ming though could not care less about Bennet’s feeling as she grabbed each of Bennet’s legs by the ankles and held her body up and spread them apart.  Showing little no remorse for her foe, Na began to send rapid fire kicks into Chloe’s already aching belly sending the toe of her boot into Bennet’s midsection.  Each shot making Chloe lose more and more air as she grew weaker by the second and letting out high pitched squeals with each blow.  Ming continuously drove her foot into Chloe’s belly without any remorse until she had her opponent sobbing and screaming for help, but she had burned way too many bridges in the past for anyone to step in and intervene, and by the time Na finally did stop, Bennet was lying on her stomach crying into her hands.  
   Seeing that her rival was nearly out of it, Ming Na bent over and finished the job of ripping Chloe’s dress to shreds until none of it was left on her body as Bennet laid on the ground in her matching white bra and panties too weak to fight back or even try and run away.

Still not done with Chloe’s lesson, Ming walked over to the front of her rival and gave Bennet’s hair a gave her long hair a hard yank bringing Chloe back to her feet screaming all the way up.  Brushing the hair out of Chloe’s face so she can see the tears running down, “So have you had enough yet honey?”  Looking into the eyes of her tormentor, Chloe just shakes her head “yes” fearing what else Ming would do to her.

“Now get the hell out of here!”  At first hearing the word of her opponent, Chloe did not hesitate to turn around and start bolting toward her trailer.  She could not get more than a step or two away from Ming though before the Asian beauty had grabbed onto the back of Chloe’s bra and pulled Bennet back towards her, “looks like I changed my mind again!”  Ming unclasped the back of Chloe’s bra as the younger woman flied backwards into her arms.  Na grabbed Chloe around the waist tightly and quickly lifted her foe off the ground into a reverse bear hug and began to violently shake Bennet around punishing her ribs and dizzying Chloe in the process.  In all of the scrum, Chloe’s bra came flying off leaving her topless in front of her cast and crew, but at the moment she could not care as she was being wrecked by Ming.

Chloe was struggling to breathe as her world spun around her wishing her nightmare was over when Ming suddenly let her go and watched as the battered brunette stumbled a bit before collapsing to her hands and knees.  Na pulled Bennet up slightly so that she could place Chloe’s head between her legs and used her strong thighs to squeeze down upon her foe’s head trying to crush it like a grape.  Bennet was coughing continuously as her tan face started to turn red.

With her hands free as she had a tight vice grip on Chloe’s head, Ming maneuvered her hands around Bennet’s body and grabbed onto Bennet’s breasts groping and massaging them showing her foe that she was in full control of her.  Not satisfied with her punishment on Chloe just yet, Ming used her hands and began burying her nails into Bennet’s breasts forcing the trapped woman to scream in agony and in the process weakened her even more at the same time as the power of Ming’s thighs were crushing down on Chloe’s temples.  

Ming was starting to break a little sweat and was feeling a bit tired so she decided to put an end to her day.  Removing her hands from off Chloe’s breasts, she wrapped both them around the brunette’s waist before lifting Bennet upside down.  Chloe screamed in terror as she hung unable to unable to escape as the blood started rushing to head.  Ming held her in position for as long as she could nearly making Chloe black out in the process until Na piledrove Bennet’s head into the ground knocking the younger beauty out instantaneously on impact.  

NA stood up and began walking out of the area leaving Chloe behind in dreamland hoping that the younger actress had learned her lesson and would not be a problem on set again, but if she didn’t Na would be delighted to teach Chloe another lesson if it was necessary.

Hayden vs Emilia Clarke

The ladies of the YHL were finally back in action and we had a fighter making her debut to boot, so the crowd was in an extremely raucous mood even before the first bell had even rang.  Hayden Panetierre had been extremely impressive in all of her previous matches and came to the ring ready to continue her streak of consecutive victories tonight as she entered the ring in a red white and blue matching two piece outfit.  Hayden’s power had come to a surprise to many of her opponents as the tiny woman had proven to pack immense amounts of strength in dispatching each of her first few opponents and looked supremely confident for her next especially knowing that tonight she would be taking on a rookie.

As Hayden took her place in the far corner of the ring preparing for her match, the crowd all came to their feet to watch as Emilia Clarke made her way out from behind the curtains and down the ramp for the very first time smiling brightly and waving to the crowd as she Emilia climbed up the ring steps wearing a black top along with a pair of skin tight black shorts.  Hayden looked on thoroughly unimpressed with her opponent as she pantomimed a yawn to the crowd.

Emilia missed Hayden’s gesture and headed to the center of the ring and extended her arm for a handshake with Panetierre who joined her foe in the middle and firmly shook Clarke’s hand before pulling Emilia in close and whispered in her ear, “you chose the wrong night to debut, consider yourself lucky if this isn’t your last match here!”  Hayden broke the handshake and arrogantly strolled back to her corner while Emilia slowly walked back to hers a bit intimidated by Hayden’s comments.  

When the bell rang, the two women one again met again in the middle of the ring as Hayden raised both her hands signifying a test of strength to which Emilia quickly obliged feeling that even though she was greener fighter, she would certainly be able to keep up with Hayden in the power department, she did have an obvious size advantage.  Her beliefs though proved to be dead wrong as only moments into their hands interlocking Panetierre began easily overpowering her foe bending Emilia backwards inch by inch.  The young Brit’s arms started to shake as she gave it all she had but she could not fight her way back upward as Hayden continued pressing her backwards arching Clarke’s back into a 90 degree angle and just kept on going to Emilia’s dismay until the brunette’s head was now on the mat.

With her opponent in a very indefensible position, Hayden took the opportunity to kick Emilia’s legs out from under her sending the Brit crashing onto her back and the experience blonde wasted no time chaining her offense together as she elevated herself into the air and brought her knees up to her chest crashing them down onto Clarke’s belly like a tiny blonde cannon ball.  Emilia gasped for air as all of Hayden’s compacted weight crushed on top of her.  The blonde looked up and saw the pain in her opponent’s eyes and gave her a little smirk before standing up straddling Emilia’s body before taking her shoe and rubbing her dirty sole across Clarke’s face disrespecting the Brit yet again.  “Now get back to your feet so I can keep teaching you a lesson!”

Clarke moved slowly using this opportunity to catch her breathe as she got up to one knee with her head down trying to regroup, when the dastardly blonde caught her way off guard as Panetierre’s foot smashed into Emilia’s jaw viciously from a powerful making Emilia’s eyes roll to the back of her head momentarily as she crumpled onto her stomach and must have been seeing stars as she barely moved.  “Now get your ass back up!”  Hayden took Emilia by the hair and brought the Brit off the mat, but kept her doubled over as she slid Clarke’s head up in between her thighs and began tightly squeezing them around her head trying to pop it as if it was a balloon.  The blonde used her powerful thighs to tighten up the hold as much as she could and continued to keep the pressure on her foe as Emilia’s nails dug into Hayden’s thighs trying to deal with the nearly unbearable pain, which only got worse when Hayden bent over forward and grabbed onto Emilia’s shorts both hands and wedged them inside the Brit forcing her to let out a horrific shriek.  Panetierre than used the shorts and that tremendous power of hers to lift Clarke off her feet and flip her upside down still with her head between Hayden’s legs.

She may have been very green to the sport, but Emilia knew she was in a real world of trouble as she shrieked and yelled begging to get let go.  But that in no way was a part of Hayden’s plans for her as the tiny blonde leapt up slightly before sitting out onto her backside smashing the top of Emilia’s head into the mat with incredible force making Clarke go limp and collapse on the mat back first.  The Brit lay on the mat unmoving as Hayden slowly crawled forward and pressed her arms on Clarke’s shoulders for the pin allowing the referee to begin his count, “1….2….”  than just as the referee’s hand was about to slap the mat for the third time, Panetierre pulled Clarke’s shoulder blade off the mat stopping the count.  Hayden pretended to be shocked at what was going on all the while knowing that it was her who stopped the count.  “I guess you haven’t had enough yet, that’s perfectly fine with me!”  The American stood up and bent over to pick up her foe and carried Emilia across her shoulders to the corner of the ring where she placed Clarke in a seated position on the middle turnbuckle and slowly took each of her opponent’s legs and spread them out across the middle ropes.  

Hayden walked backwards all the way to the far corner of the ring and used the distance between herself and Emilia to get a full head of steam and as she got up real close to her opponent, the small American gave the bottom of the middle rope a vicious punt.  The Brit woke up in a world of misery as her eyes shot wide open and she let out a guttural scream that was heard echoing throughout the entire arena.  Clarke then collapsed face and chest first to the mat trying to massage her crotch the pain she was experiencing making her fully awake yet again.  
   Sliding out the ring and onto the floor, Hayden grabbed both of Emilia’s ankles as the crowd began to cheer wildly knowing exactly what was going to happen next, and so did Clarke who let out a loud scream “Noooo!”  But it was way too late as Panetierre gave Emilia’s legs a hard yank sending the Brit sliding backwards until her crotch slammed painfully into the unforgiving steel post.  As Emilia let out a guttural scream, it seemed as if it only made Hayden more motivated to punish her opponent as she began walking backwards pulling Clarke along with her sending her crotch into the post with more and more force.  
   Emilia was dreading her decision to accept a fight as she was being punished worse than she could have believed, and her night was not getting any better as Hayden stopped pulling her backwards before sliding back into the ring.
   The small blonde sat on the small of Emilia’s back and used her left hand to pull Clarke’s head up by the hair causing the Brit to have a painful grimace on her face and her misery soon got much worse as Panetierre wrapped her powerful right bicep around Clarke’s neck and flexed her muscle tightening the choke even more.  Emilia’s face began to turn red from the choke as her tongue started to stick out of her mouth as Hayden took her left hand off the Brit’s hair and slid it down her face and neck before gliding it under Emilia’s top and latched her hand and nails into Clarke’s left breast giving it a set of painful scratches tight squeezes drawing out ear piercing screams from the Brit which in turn was draining energy from her choke even quicker.

Emilia was fading quickly as Hayden pulled her arm higher and higher up bending the Brit’s neck backwards at a sickening angle while Clarke’s eyes started to roll to the back of her head right to the point to which she was about to black out for the second time.  But just before she did, Hayden removed her hold from around Emilia’s neck and slammed the brunette’s face into the mat.  “Not yet Emilia, your debut isn’t over!”

Hayden brought the weakening Brit back to her feet by the hair before giving Emilia a hard knee to the gut doubling Clarke over.  The blonde then shoved Emilia’s head between her legs squeezing her neck tightly between her fit and toned thighs.  Clarke’s arms were hanging down at her sides as she had been pummeled from the opening bell.  Panetierre wrapped her arms around Clarke’s waist and locked them together.  Again the small blonde showed off her tremendous power as she flipped Emilia up placing the teary eyed Brit onto her shoulders in a seated position.  She did not stay there for long though as Hayden powerbombed the young Brit down to the mat back first making the entire ring shake.

Emilia Clarke lay on the mat back first unconscious completely spread out as she breathed heavily.  Hayden then took a seat on Clarke’s chest letting the referee give the academic three count making her the winner in quite a decisive fashion.  As for Emilia she would be back to fight another day and hopefully the result would be much better.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 05:17:27 PM by iamrodgers »

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2013, 05:21:03 PM »
Miley Cyrus vs Lily Collins

A few weeks after her thrashing of rival Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus was still riding high.  But she could not seem to regain the exhilarating feeling she had experienced from destroying Selena.  After giving it plenty of though, Cyrus decided that the only way to quench her urges was to do it again, but who and when was the real question.

Later that night, Miley had to attend a boring charity event she wanted nothing to do with, but her agent that it would help a bit to repair her bad girl image.  Getting all dolled up and putting on a short, nearly see through black dress Cyrus reluctantly headed to the party where she was forced to fake a smile and pretend to be interested with ridiculous stories rich old men were telling her. 

After a while, Miley could not handle any more of it and headed outside into the courtyard for a quick escape needing to get away from that miserably mundane crowd for a while.  Looking around at her surroundings, Miley suddenly got a huge smile on her face and her night suddenly turned around in an instant as she saw   Lily Collins standing next to a large a large fountain talking on her cell phone unaware that Miley was glaring right at her with devious intentions running through her head.

Slowly stalking her unsuspecting target, Miley never took her eyes of Lily as she headed down a winding set of brick stairs leading toward the fountain as Collins continued talking on her phone still not hearing the psychotic blonde heading her way.  Miley tried to give Lily a fair warning and tapped her on the shoulder, but instead of turning around Lily only put her hand out towards Miley telling her to hold on.  Then a second tap which was in turn followed by another more swift and bitchy hand up.  Growing more and more frustrated as she waited for Collins, Cyrus gave her a third tap on the shoulder. 

“Go away!  Can’t you see I’m buuuu”  Lily’s angry comment toward her mystery intruder came to a screeching halt as she turned around and saw that it was Miley standing in front of her.  Lily dressed elegantly in a long blue dress with matching earrings was so stunned to see Miley standing before her she accidentally dropped her cell phone to the ground breaking it into pieces as she stood there frozen mouth wide open.  Miley now had a huge grin on her face as she pointed her index finger directly at Lily, “I choose YOU next!”  She then suddenly gave her impromptu foe a hard shove sending Collins stumbling backwards until her heels clipped the edge of the fountain and she fell backwards into the fountain.

Collins quickly popped out of the water soaked as her tight dress now clung to her body showing off all her curves perfectly as she tried to rub the water out of her eyes to clear her vision so she could run away or maybe even try and fight back against Miley.  But she did not have any time to make up her mind as Cyrus was on her at the drop of a hat sending one stiff right handed jab into Lily’s belly punishing her foe so badly that Collins immediately crumbled onto the ground stomach first on the base of the fountain with her upper body sticking out of it while her legs were still in the water.
   “I’m so glad I saw you tonight, I thought tonight was going to be a total waste of my night.”  Cyrus took a seat on Collins’ lower back as she joyfully mocked the downed woman.  “I’m sure you heard all about me and Selena’s little adventure, bet you never would have guessed you would get to experience it firsthand.  You are one lucky woman!”  With that Miley grabbed the very bottom of Lily’s dress and ripped it in half right down the middle all the way up to where Cyrus was seated.
   Collins wildly kicked her legs up and down after Cyrus striking the woman in dominant position a few times in the chest stinging Miley a bit but doing little more than irritating Miley in the process.  “Since you don’t want to calm down, I guess I will have to do it for you!”  Cyrus then grabbed a hold of both of Lily’s ankles and trapped them under her arm pits and used the advantageous position to begin bending Collins backwards into a wicked “C” shape trapping her foe in crippling Boston crab.

Lily screamed wildly in misery from the hold, but no one could hear her as the doors to the party were shut blocking out any unwanted sounds from getting in.  “You like this one I can tell. I’ve been practicing in my free time learning all kinds of new and exciting moves for my targets!”  Collins was in agony fighting back the tears that were beginning to well in her eyes and her time with Miley was just getting started.

“But wait there’s more!”  Miley continued to taunt Lily as she removed her lock on Collins’ left leg leaving her only in a single leg craw now but still bending the trapped woman backwards.  With her hand now free, Cyrus balled it into a fist and began sending it rocketing into Lily’s crotch in between her dress.  The downed woman’s screams were now changed into high pitched squeals and sobs as she begged for Miley to let her go all the while knowing in her head that wasn’t going to happen.

Feeling her foe getting weaker underneath her, Miley finally stopped and let of Lily’s leg letting the woman collapse back flat on her stomach, but Cyrus still was not done with her as she finished ripping the bottom half of Lily’s dress off from around her legs until the ailing woman’s ass cheeks were visible as she lay there in a blue thong.  “This scrawny little ass of yours is just pathetic!”  Cyrus then grabbed onto Collins’ thong with both of her hands and started to pull up on the light undergarment so hard that she had elevated Lily’s body off the ground wedging the fabric into Lily’s crotch as all her foe could do was sob on the ground slapping her right into the mat as if she was submitting in a wrestling match.  But this was not a sanctioned fight and Miley did not have to stop tormenting Lily until she damn well pleased.
   Cyrus continued to pull on the thong ripping it apart stitch from stitch until the thong finally did break apart giving Lily a bit of relief as she reached down under her body to massage her sore crotch.  Spinning around to face her foe’s upper body, Miley continued mocking Lily, “now that I know your ass is worthless let’s see what the rest of you looks like.”  She had no issue removing the remaining half of Collins’ dress by unbuttoning the top and unclasping the middle.  Lily barely gave any resistance to as Miley peeled the dress completely off her body leaving Collins now completely nude on her belly.

Grabbing both of Lily’s wrists, Miley used the shredded bottom half of Collins’ dress to tie her foe’s wrists together before standing up just long enough flip Lily onto her back before kneeling down on top of her opponent’s stomach taking away Lily’s arms stopping her from being able to defend herself.  The tears were running down the downed woman’s face as she looked up at the devious woman on top of her knowing that she was at the mercy of Miley.

Placing her hands on each of Lily’s breasts, “these aren’t much better, but I think I can help you out!”  Miley then pinched down tightly on each of Collin’s nipples and started to pull up on them stretching Lily’s nipples out and taking her breasts with her along the way, “look Lily they’re growing now, let’s see how far I can get them to go!”

“Noooooo” Lily wailed loudly from the pain only able to meekly squirm around as she could not escape from Miley who was in full control of her.  Miley was relentless in continuing to yank Collins’ breasts upward as the downed woman bawled out loud pathetically as Cyrus just toyed with her like a doll. 

The merciless blonde released Lily’s breasts and kneeled straight up on her foe’s belly with both of her fists balled together tightly and used both to barrel into Collins’ sore chest and flat stomach punishing the trapped woman with a seemingly never ending combination of rights and lefts crushing Lily’s tiny frame.  The force of the non-stop punches had Collins’ body draining of all of her energy as Miley’s fist marks appeared on Lily’s nude body as the downed woman convulsed as her eyes flickered trying to stay conscious.  But with nowhere to go, she could not hold off the inevitable as she went limp under Miley her ailing chest heaving up and down taking in oxygen involuntarily.

Feeling Lily’s body go limp, Miley stopped her punches and looked down at the sleeping beauty below her grinning from ear to ear.  Cyrus then leaned down and planted a big kiss on Lily’s lips before whispering in her ear, “I think it’s time to spice up that party a little bit!”  Standing up from on top of Lily, Miley bent over and lifted Collins’ motionless body off the ground and draped Lily across her shoulders and began carrying her up the large set of stairs before kicking open the door and entering the room.

At the sight of what was going on in front of them, the entire party went completely silent and backed away in shock as Miley carried Lily to the center of the room and slammed the nude woman onto the ground.  Cyrus looked around the room smiling at all of the stunned and appalled looks she was getting then grabbed her dress on either side and pulled it off over her head until she was left in her own black bra and panties.  “Here hold this for me.”  Miley tossed her dress to a patron standing a few feet from her.  Cyrus then shimmied off her own panties and kicked them into the crowd and followed that as well by unclasping her bra and discarding that into the crowd as well as she stood there hands on her hips completely nude, “yea, I know you’re all impressed!”

Turning her attention back to Lily, Miley took a seat on top of Collins’ shoulders and began gently tapping the sleeping woman on the face.  After a few slaps, Lily started to come back o still in a fog not quite aware yet exactly what her predicament was just yet.  Miley though helped realize just where she was by grabbing Lily’s head and moving around to show Collins everyone standing around watching the two of them.  “Don’t be shy now Lily we are going to give these lucky quite the show!” 

Lily tried to scream for help, but before she could slur even one word out, her face was unceremoniously greeted with Miley’s crotch.  Her would be wild screams and pleas were quickly muffled underneath Cyrus’ womanhood.  “I finally found a good use for you and your pathetic body!”  Cyrus had the back of Collins’ hair gripped tightly as she used it to press Lily’s head in as tightly into her crotch as she possibly could as she slowly started to move her hips up and down grinding her crotch up and down on her victim’s face.

The crowd all stood still in amazement unable to look away from what was happening in front of them.  Cyrus picked up her pace more and more as she continued giving Lily the same humiliation she had subjected Selena to.  Her frantic pace was driving her own body crazy as she moaned like an animal on top of Lily who could only wish she blacked out again to end her misery.  Miley’s body began to shake picking her pace up to as quickly as she could go until she finally let out one last room shattering moan as she reached her climax sending all of her juices all over Lily’s face.  The blonde held her foe in place there until Collins’ face was covered and Miley had dried herself off until finally slamming the back of Lily’s head back into the ground.

The unfortunate trapped woman remained conscious the entire time as she sobbed uncontrollably on her back with her beautiful full of Miley’s juices.  Still nude herself, Miley went over and retrieved her panties back and came back to Lily and began wiping her face off with the panties sopping up all the juices onto it.  With the panties now soaked, Miley pried Lily’s mouth open and jammed the panties into her mouth to the horror and disgust of the downed woman.

Not caring that she was nude in front of everyone, Miley simply grabbed a glass of wine on her way out and headed out of the door leaving Lily alone at the party to think about her beating and extreme humiliation.  While Cyrus hopped into her car already thinking about who her next target would be.

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2013, 01:37:33 AM »
poor Lily Collins, Miley ranks as a top 10 skank and to be forced fed her slimy pussy has to be pure hell for a pretty girl like Lily. Miley is out of control with power, i love it. Plenty of pint size actresses/singers for her to humilate.

and also liked little Hayden acting like a female Napolean taking on all comers and leaving them spread eagle. see Chole Bennet be destroyed was also a treat

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2013, 02:42:04 AM »
Poor Lily, I can't think of a woman she has even the remotest of chances and I love these Miley stories and hope you don't mind my using them in the canon for the Miley story I'm working on

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2013, 04:53:21 AM »
 Thanks for all the support on the stories it is good motivation to keep going.   currently working on a tag team Halloween themed match I'mhoping to have finished by tomorrow before beginning another Miley story probably and also have a few older stories I stumbled upon  to post.   and no I don't have mind all interac

Offline Grendel

• I love catfights!
« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2013, 09:43:03 PM »
Anyone to beat Vanessa Williams? Especially in her image of Wilhelmina Slater?

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2013, 08:45:23 PM »
The first is the first story i ever wrote years ago, i know it's crap but sharing it anyway.  At some point may rewrite it or do a rematch taking place years after the first encounter.

Katie Cassidy vs Camilla Belle

Katie Cassidy and Camilla Belle shared the screen in “ When a Stranger Calls” , but they could not stand one another.  Both girls agreed to come to the arena and finish their rivalry once and for all.  Each girl was told to wear a skirt and a spaghetti strapped top.  As the bell rang and the match started Katie and Camilla locked up.  Katie proved to be the stronger of the two and was able to gain control with a headlock and and used it to toss Camilla to the ground.  Belle tried to break Cassidy’s grip but, despite giving it all she could, was unable to break free and Katie was able to change positions quickly putting her chest in Camilla’s face.  Cassidy pinned Belle’s shoulders to the mat and pressed her chest down on top of Camilla and muffled her opponent’s sounds.  Suddenly, Katie popped up holding her chest, “you bit me, you skinny little bitch you are going to pay for that!”  Camilla’s short hair was in her face and she was out of breath from being smothered and choked for a substantial amount of time.  With her opponent still on her back and breathing heavily, Katie stomped down hard on Camilla’s belly.  Belle’s legs and head shot up as all the air was being taken out of her body as Katie continued to stomp on her enjoying every second of it.  Poor Camilla was not nearly strong enough to compete with Katie and was nearly incapacitated and her opponent took advantage of this and easily yanked Belle’s skirt right off of her legs.  Katie swung her right leg back and kicked Camilla viciously in the crotch and Camilla let out a pathetic scream as she put her hands on her crotch and rolled to her stomach to protect herself from Cassidy’s violent attack.  Katie took full advantage of Camilla giving up her back and sat on the small of Camilla’s back and wedged Belle’s panties into her crack to reveal her foe’s bottom to the crowd.  Running her hands down Camilla , Katie taunted her foe, “what a cute little booty we have here.”  Katie started to rain down spanks.  Belle screamed in pain as her ass cheeks turned beat red.  By the time Cassidy was done with her fun, Camilla is in no shape to even move at all.  Katie rolled her broken foe onto her back and sat down on Camilla’s stomach and pinned Belle’s arms beneath her making Camilla completely defenseless.  Katie ripped the small straps off of Camilla’s shirt and easily removed the article, then to make matters worse for her victim, Katie pulled her bra straight up until it snapped and came flying off Belle’s chest.  “Aww look at those little titties”  Belle was tearing up and begging for mercy as she knew exactly what was coming next.  Katie sunk her nails deep into Camilla’s breast as the trapped woman kicked and screamed as she had no way to escape.  Cassidy released the grip and looked down at Camilla who had tears running down her beautiful face.  Katie leaned over and bit down hard on Camilla’s right nipple.  With the unbearable pain running through her body Belle was screaming at an incredible pitch.  The noise began to anger Katie who quickly covered Camilla’s nose and mouth to shut her up.  Cassidy remained with her teeth clamped down on Belle’s tit as she continued to suffocate her until Belle’s body finally gave out and went limp.   With her victory easily secured, Katie stripped Camilla of her panties and shoved them into Belle’s mouth for a little extra embarrassment before walking out of the arena satisfied with a job well done.

Second one is not nearly as old, but still one i finished close to two years ago based on a poll fight but do not think i ever posted it.

Minka Kelly vs Katrina Bowden

Minka came into her match up with a huge chip on her shoulder and looking to pick up a victory over Katrina, the women who dethroned her as esquire's sexiest woman alive. As soon as the bell rang, Minka came out like a hell cat immediately spearing Katrina, driving her back first into the floor with Minka landing with all her weight on top of Bowden. Kelly started to slap Bowden across the face with lefts and rights until Katrina was finally able to cover up her face. But Minka didn't stop there as she grabbed Katrina's long blonde hair and repeatedly slammed the back of her head into the floor. Bowden screamed as her head bounced off the ground like a basketball. Minka laughed evilly enjoying beating on her blonde counterpart. A dazed Katrina was then yanked back up to her feet by Minka who put her hands on the back of Bowden's head and kneed her in the gut, then refused to stop, driving her knee into Katrina's soft belly over and over again completely knocking all the wind out of Katrina's body until she was too weak to stand and collapsed to the floor. Kelly flexed and played to the audience as a weak Katrina tried to crawl away. Minka turned around and easily caught up to her foe easily stopping her in her tracks stomping down hard on the small of Katrina's back.  Kelly easily slipped off Bowden's  shorts leaving her in a pair of pink lace panties then took a seat on Katrina's back and moved in real close to Bowden's ear and whispered, "don't leave now Katrina, the real fun hasn't started yet!"

Sitting on the back of Katrina facing her opponent's legs, Minka wedged up Bowden's panties until both her cheeks were visible. Raising her right hand above her head, Kelly began spanking her opponent's right cheek, she didn't stop there and switched to her left cheek turning both beat red while Katrina could only wail from the beating. Minka didn't stop until both of Katrina's cheeks were bruised all over. "that's right blondie when this is all over no one will think you're hotter than me." Standing back up, Minka spun around and pulled Katrina back up by her hair. She was not there for very long though as from behind, Minka hit her opponent with a nasty low blow doing Bowden to her knees in an instant from the pain and shock. With Katrina holding onto her sore crotch, Kelly continued to harass her opponent pulling Bowden backwards to where both of Minka's knees were waiting. Minka pulled back on Katrina's chin pulling her back even further and forcing her knees to dug further into Bowden's back. As Katrina's screams got louder and louder from the immense pain, Minka covered her opponent's mouth to middle out the sound. Once Minka had finally stopped, Katrina was in so much pain it was a testament to her grit that she never gave up, but that also many the match was still not over.

Katrina rolled off of Minka’s knees and curled up on the ground next to her opponent as Kelly methodically got back to her feet and stared down at the hurting blonde.  Minka bent down and wrapped her arms around Katrina’s stomach and yanked her floor up off the floor.  Kelly squeezed her arms tightly around the blonde’s aching belly crushing Bowden’s ribs, then lifted Katrina off her feet locking her opponent in a devastating reverse bear hug.  “You’re such a pathetic little wimp!”  Minka tightened her bear hug as much as she could as Katrina coughed as her body was being drained of all of its energy by her dangerous foe. 

Tiring of holding her opponent’s weight up, Minka slammed Katrina down crotch first on her awaiting knee and Bowden let out a pathetic whimper as she dropped to both knees and her hands dropped down to her womanhood to massage her sore crotch.

“Now’ let’s see if I can’t mess up that pretty face of yours!”  Minka grabbed Katrina’s hair with her left hand and yanked the blonde’s head backwards until she was looking skyward with a little tear in her eye.  Minka then took her right hand and began to claw away at Katrina’s beautiful face scratching her nails up and down the blonde’s features.  Bowden let out a horrific scream as her face was being butchered.  “That’s right blondie, I’m going to ruin that pretty face of yours.”

When Minka finally stopped, Katrina rolled on to her stomach in agony as tears streamed down her hurting face.  Minka pulled Katrina’s head up by the hair so that she could see her face in tears.  “You are so pathetic, but you’re so much fun to play with!”  Kelly then began to slam her opponent’s face into the floor violently burying Katrina’s nose with each shot.   

Pulling the battered blonde back up to her feet, Minka then pushed Katrina back first up against a wall and pinned both of Bowden’s arms above her head and easily held them in place with just her left hand.  Katrina was a blubbering mess as she sobbed begged Minka for mercy.  Kelly then ripped Bowden’s shirt down the middle until the article fell to the floor leaving Katrina now only a white bra and her panties.  Minka then started to repeatedly ram her fist into Katrina’s already sore stomach, crushing the blonde as she her knees back to buckle.  Bowden only still on her feet because Kelly was holding her in position.  The blonde’s head fell down to her chest totally beaten and too weak to hold it up until Minka let go of her wrists and Katrina fell to the ground ass first in a heap as she leans up against the wall.

Minka grabbed both of Katrina’s ankles and slid the battered blonde off the wall lying her on her back then took a seat on top of Bowden’s stomach.  Kelly brushes the blonde hair out of her foe’s face to get a look at the agony in Katrina’s eyes.  “I told you blondie, now look at you all broken and hideous, not so sexy any more are you?”  Katrina was just pathetically sobbing as her whole body was sore and throbbing.   She no longer begged Minka for mercy knowing that the brunette was only going to stop when she wanted to.  But, mercifully the end was here for Katrina as Minka covered her opponent’s mouth and nose with her hands suffocating the blonde.  As she lost more and more air, Katrina’s face turned beat red and her lights began to flicker until they finally shut completely putting her to bed.   

Satisfied with her lopsided victory, Minka stood up from her sleeping foe and placed her right foot on Katrina’s chest and flexed her arms and smiled as flashbulbs went off all around her.  She then left the arena floor leaving her blonde foe on the floor in dreamland.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2013, 08:57:22 PM »
Like to thank Knicks for sharing his Halloween stories, hopefully he will share more with us in the near future.  Here is the Halloween story i was working on but finished nearly a week late, but better late than never.

Trina and Nicki Minaj vs Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell

Trina and Nicki Minaj had been completely unstoppable since their debut together as a team easily taking care of business in a handicap match against Christian Serratos followed by a tag match against the extremely over matched Selena Gomez and Victoria Justice. Ready for more of a challenge the two demanded another match to prove that they were a legitimate force to be reckoned with.

The two singers were granted their wish as they were booked in another tag match on Halloween night to take on “Pretty Little Liars” stars Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell.  The team, though tougher than Selena and Victoria were not to the level that Trina and Nicki were looking for in their opponents and were furious about it and planned on making sure everyone knew it using there next set of foe as examples of just how good and dangerous they really were.

As the show was ready to get started, the two actresses began making their way down to the ring first looking amazing as usual smiling and waving to the crowd as they stood on top of the ramp.  Ashley, the blonde haired blue eyed beauty looking fantastic in a Marilyn Monroe inspired costume, a flowing white dress with a deep neck line showing off some cleavage.  Her partner Shay dressed as a native American fitting her olive skin perfectly as she wore a short native American style dress with her long dark hair braided.  The two were confident themselves believing that Nicki and Trina were underestimating them as they headed down the ramp to try and prove some critics wrong.

With Ashley and Shay in the ring, all the lights went out for a moment and music began to blast through the arena as Trina and Nicki began walking toward the ring with a purpose looking straight ahead the entire time at the opponents completely focused on the task at hand.  Trina, in a strange costume of an all-black lingerie set and a bedazzled mask covering her face.  Nicki on the hand got all glammed up for the match in a bright colored sexy sailor’s costume.  The two musicians slid into the ring and stood in their corner as both teams decided which partner would start the match.

Ashley had chosen to start the match for her team and given her partner a big hug before Shay turned around to step onto the ring apron, but the devious singers had other plans in mind as before the bell rang, and unsuspecting to Ashley, Trina was charging her way and splashed on top of the blonde pushing Benson backwards and crushing the blonde between Trina’s thick body and the ring corner and by the time Shay heard the action behind her and was turning around she was surprisingly grabbed by the ankles and yanked off the ring apron by Nicki as the beautiful actresses’ face was slammed into the ring apron.

The two actresses were caught off guard and both dazed before the match had even started and that’s just the way Trina and Nicki had wanted it.  Trina had Ashley trapped in the ring corner gasping for air after the splash and spun around to where her back was facing the blonde and she gripped onto the ropes before starting to repeatedly slam her large backside into Benson’s gut crushing the smaller blonde more and more with each shot making Ashley cough and punishing the blonde’s frame until Ashley’s body could not take any more and collapsed ass first against the corner of the ring, her head resting against the middle turnbuckle.

Back on the outside the ring, Ashley’s partner was not faring any better as when her head sprung up after it slammed into the apron, Nicki was ready for her catching the unprepared woman by surprise as she stood behind Shay and dropped to one knee before delivering a world wrecking upper cut low blow to the brunette that made the actress squeal and drop to both kneels immediately covering and massaging her womanhood.  But Nicki was not done there as she grabbed the back of Shay’s head with both of her hands and began repeatedly slamming Mitchell’s face into the apron repeatedly causing the brunette to see the world spin around as Minaj was relentless letting out warrior like yells as she refused to stop slamming Shay’s face into the ring.

Ashley was breathing heavily in the corner of the ring when her night went from bad to worse quickly as Trina used her potent backside on her once again as she backed it up and covered the beautiful blonde’s face with it suffocating Benson underneath.  Trina started to wiggle her ass around engulfing Ashley’s face under it as her screams were muffled and she tried to slap and claw at Trina’s booty with no success getting Trina from on top of her.  Benson though was a fighter and was not going down without trying, and Trina suddenly felt a sharp piercing pain in her ass realizing that Ashley had bitten down on her right cheek.  Trina pulled her ass away quickly extremely irritated and now even more motivated to punish her foe, the singer started to slam her backside into the blonde’s face dizzying Benson, “Stupid little bitch, you think I am going to let you get away with ruining my money maker? You are seriously going to pay for that!”  The singer was completely blinded by her rage as she sent her ass into Ashley’s face over and over again even long after the blonde had blacked out and her body was limply lying in the corner.

Shay’s time was no better than Ashley’s as she was kneeling with her face against the apron after Trina was finished slamming her.  The brunette actress was holding her sore face fighting back the tears as Nicki had stepped back away from her pointing and laughing at the actress with the crowd in the front row.  Suddenly Mitchell’s wrists were snagged from inside of the ring and she was pulled under the ropes back into the ring on her stomach by Trina.  Shay was then flipped over on her back by Trina as the singer held onto Mitchell’s wrist pinning them on the mat above the actresses’ head as Minaj stepped away from the crowd and climbed up to the top turnbuckle.  Mitchell looked up shaking her head “no” as Nicki looked down at her with a huge grin before leaping off the ropes.  The brunette could not escape and her body was crushed under all of Nicki’s weight as the singer splashed down on top of her with a huge splash.  Mitchell let out a huge cry on impact needing plenty of help, but it was not coming any time soon as her partner was sleeping in the corner of the ring.

Unfortunately she was still awake unlike her partner and the target of both of her opponents at the time being.  Trina drug Shay back to her feet screaming by her two braided locks.  Mitchell no longer had the energy to fight back as Nicki, who was standing behind her, trapped both of Shay’s arms behind her back in a chicken wing making it impossible for the brunette to defend herself, and Trina was ready to take full advantage of the situation going to work with a hard right and left hand punches to Mitchell’s toned belly each one weakening the brunette even more and she would have collapsed to the mat of Nicki were not holding her up.  Tears were now running down Shay’s face as she had no escape from the double team attack by the two singers.  But Trina’s brutal combinations were not over as she grabbed the top of Shay’s jacket and yanked it down to the brunette’s belly button exposing Mitchell’s lovely perfectly shaped perfect breasts. They did not stay like that for long though as Trina’s punches soon switched their targets upon Mitchell’s breasts sending each one inward with each blow and soon enough Shay was sobbing for mercy.

“Mercy?  Mercy?  We don’t know what that word means!”  Nicki taunted Shay as she let go of the brunette’s arms and Mitchell collapsed to her hands and knees.  At the same time, Trina finished removing Shay’s dress and left the actress in her red thong.

With Shay beaten and humiliated, Nicki took a seat on the top turnbuckle as Trina picked Mitchell up and lifted the actress high into the air and placed the crying mentally broken actress sitting on Nicki’s shoulders.  Mitchell had seen what had happened to Victoria and Selena and knew what was coming next but was defenseless to stop it as Minaj stood up with the actress on her shoulders and powerfully powerbombed the dark haired beauty all the way down to the mat.  The full force of the maneuver making the entire ring shake as Shay lay on her back spread eagle completely out of it.

Both of their opponents were now in dreamland and Trina and Nicki were still not satisfied with sending their message to any further opponents as both women quickly and simultaneously turned their attention to Ashley in the corner.  Working together, the two singers dragged the unmoving blonde actress to the center of the ring.  The two singers quickly and without any effort strip Benson down until the blonde is completely nude on the mat.  Ashley is brought back around by some hard slaps across her face and as she realizes her situation Benson pleas with her opponents to let her go.  The singers though had special plans in store for Ashley. 

Nicki moved forward and straddled Ashley’s body between her legs as she looked down taunting the dazed blonde who in real trouble.  The singer then plopped down quickly slamming her ass into Ashley’s face crashing down on top of her with all of Minaj’s body weight.  Benson’s screams were muffled under Nicki as she frantically slapped at Nicki’s thick thighs.  At the same time, Trina knelt down in between the blonde’s legs.  With her partner suffocating Ashley under a backside for the second time in only a matter of minutes, Trina began to finger the blonde actress swiftly turning Benson’s muffled screams into moans of pleasure.

Trapped and in the hands of her evil opponent’s, Ashley is struggling for air as her arms are no longer strong enough to slap and claw at Nicki’s thighs.  Her nearly unconscious body beginning to shake from the incredible sensations that Trina is bringing to her.  “Let’s see if I can’t finish her before you!”  Trina challenges her teammate as she picks up her pace fingering the blonde as quickly as she can.  Not one to back down from a little friendly competition, Nicki wiggles her ass around completely engulfing Ashley’s face underneath, “You’re on!”

Stuck at the mercy of the merciless, Benson’s body is sent through an extreme gambit of pleasure and pain for as long as she could possibly take it before she reaches her climax exploding onto the mat.  Trina laughs standing up, “Looks like I won!”  But Nicki, getting to her feet as well and looking downward at her sleeping opponent, “I think it’s a tie!”  The two singers high five proud at what they had accomplished so far, but were still not satisfied with their days work.

With both their opponent’s sleeping, the two singers turned their attention back to the topless Shay, giving her partner a little shoulder nudge, Nicki declared, “I think it’s her turn for a little fun!”  But Trina was already one step ahead of her tag partner as she had begun dragging the sleeping Mitchell across the mat on her back.  Once she had her right where she wanted her, Trina flipped Shay onto her stomach and pulled her face up by the hair and pulled Mitchell’s body forward before plopping the actress’ face down into Benson’s moist crotch.  The devious singer then used her right hand to hold Mitchell’s face against the crotch and moved it around to clean her own partner off.

With her face getting covered, Mitchell started to come to quickly realizing that she was in an unenviable position.
  Body aching and in the hands of her two powerful foes, Shay began bawling out loud as she was used to completely dry off her teammate before being unceremoniously brought back to her feet by her two braids.  Still woozy from being so abruptly woken up by her opponents, Mitchell was nearly out on her feet wobbling around when both Trina and Nicki bounced off of opposite sides of the ring ropes getting giant heads of steam before simultaneously colliding with the brunette actress making a Shay sandwich as both full figured singers slammed into her.

As the two women stepped back, Mitchell’s knees gave out from under her and she fell onto her back ring spinning all around her.  “Now what see what you have under the rest of this dress!”  The already topless actress had her hands pinned to the mat by Trina as Nicki finished removing what was left on it on Shay’s body sliding it down her long toned legs until the actress was left in only a black thong.  Nicki then tossed Trina the actress’ discarded dress and Trina used it to wrap around Mitchell’s neck and pulled the actress up to her hands and knees and began using it like a leash to walk Shay around the ring like a dog.  While the actress was being dragged along in utter humiliation, it only got worse for her as Nicki hopped on her back riding her like a pony giving Mitchell a few slaps on the ass for good measure as the tears streamed down the brunette’s face.

The singers took Shay along for three full trips along the ring before ending the ride next to one of the turnbuckles where Minaj lifted the actress upside down and locked her legs together on the top turnbuckle trapping Mitchell in a tree of woe.  Once Shay was trapped and helpless, Trina grabbed onto Mitchell’s single remaining article of clothing and gave it a hard yank wedging the thong it Shay causing the weakened brunette to scream as she tried with all she had left to pull her body up to stop her opponent.  But Nicki was not going to let her have any of that as she began continuously slamming her boot into Shay’s midsection crushing her fit belly until Trina was able to complete her task, ripping Mitchell’s thong in half until the actress was fully nude.

Shay wished the whole thing was over or at least she was sleeping like her teammate, but unfortunately for her, that was not in the cards for her.  What was though was something she could have never imagined as Nicki left the ring for a moment and asked a woman in the stands for her high heels before pulling out a large roll of hundred dollar bills in exchange for them.  Minaj then tossed the heels into the ring for her partner to pick up and carry toward Shay with a naughty grin on her face.  Mitchell did not know what was coming, but was sure she was not going to like it. 

“Until we get some real opponents we are going to continue to obliterate every weak little bitch on the roster, and they are going to get worse and worse every time out!”  With her declaration stated, Trina took both the heels and plunged one into Shay’s pussy and the other into her ass.  The brunette let out an ear piercing scream followed by a pathetic fit of sobs as she was utterly beaten and humiliated by her foes.  If this was only the beginning what would Trina and Nicki have in store for their next opponents?

With her teammate trapped crying in her hands, Benson had seen what had happened and horror tried to crawl out of the ring without being seen or heard, but unlucky for her, Trina and Nicki turned around just in time, “now where do you think you are going blondie?”  Ashley tried to pick up her pace and crawl out of the ring as fast as she could but to no avail as Trina snagged both of Benson’s ankles and dragged her back to the center of the ring.  While all this was going on, Nicki had slid a table into the ring and set it up.  Trina placed Ashley’s head between her legs before lifting the blonde up onto her shoulders and with a little extra force from Minaj pulling Benson down, Trina powerbombed Ashley through the table leaving her body contorted around the rubble knocking Benson out yet again.

The singers shared a hug in the center of the ring before leaving victoriously accomplishing exactly what they had set out to do.  While Benson slept in the ring having been used as pawns in Trina and Nicki’s evil game.  All four would be around again but the two actresses would have to hope things would turn out better the next time, because things could not possibly get any worse!

Not exactly sure what direction to go in for the next story but hoping something will come to me soon.  Could possibly be another Miley story or another Trina and Nicki match to continue either of the two story archs.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2013, 10:55:37 PM »
Great stories like always. Love seeing Shay and Ashley get destroyed in their Halloween outfits.

I will post a story soon with a just turned 18 year old whose family is famous for no reason.