News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hooked

• 80 Replies

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
Hooked
« on: November 12, 2014, 04:42:45 PM »
This one has been sitting around my laptop hard drive for quite some time.  I've worked on it sparingly, as I don't have much time these days.  I suspect it's not everyone's "cup of tea" and I don't think it's my best work.  But I get a very strong urge occasionally to share all my dirty thoughts with the good people of this wonderful forum.   ;)

So here is it.  Hope it will be interesting to some. 

---
Hooked
(the first part)

Mary Burgess slapped at her neck hoping to murder the annoying little insect that was tormenting her.  She was normally very even tempered.  But today she felt frazzled, hot and confined.  Summer had arrived in full force.  The heat and humidity were overwhelming.  Certainly she was not used to it yet, but would have to get that way for the next few months.   

After a trying day at the office, she came home to an annoying husband and a hot house.  After fixing dinner, straightening the house and doing a few chores on the computer, she was just plain hot and bothered.  It was about 10pm.  Before thinking about getting ready for tomorrow, she told Dan she was going out to stretch her legs and get a bit of fresh air before bed.  They lived in a nice suburban neighborhood offering a good place to walk around the bloc with no traffic except for the resident's cars.   As she moved around the loop she could feel herself finally relaxing a bit.  The night air was still very warm.  But it was dark.  The stars were out and everything was quiet, relatively speaking. 

Mary wished there was just a little air moving.  She listened to the crickets singing as she made her way along.  Then, turning right on Lavel Avenue, she heard a thumping sound on her right.  It seemed to be coming from somewhere down the grass alley between the houses.  Then something caught her  eye over there.  “What in the world?  . .” wondered Mary.  She took a few tentative steps off the sidewalk toward the noise.  Then she could see someone or something in the dark.  It was moving back and forth, seeming to bump into the fence line. 

Mary had never felt the slightest bit afraid to be out in her neighborhood, day or night.  All  the neighbors were good folks.  Moving closer, she could hear more sounds.  Something was thrashing around in the dark.  Was it some animal that was invading the neighborhood?  No.  Now she could make out two forms in the dark.  Moving closer she could finally make out the form of two women who were either dancing or, . . . no!  They were fighting! 

It was so very strange and unexpected.  But somehow Mary couldn't bring herself to look away.  In fact, she ventured closer.  The two women were jerking their heads around by the hair; stumbling around on the grass; occasionally bumping into the fence.  They were dressed in shorts and very light shirts of some kind.  As she inched closer, Mary finally realized that one of the women was Louise Trenell.  Good grief! She lived right there.  Must have been right behind her house.  Louise was a young wife and mother.  Nice girl.  She was several years younger than Mary.  And for heaven's sake!  The other woman was Connie Venerman!  Connie lived, on Chestnut.  Her house was almost directly opposite Louise's house on Lavel Ave. 

Why in the world these two nice young women were in between their homes, fighting in the dark, was a complete mystery and surprise to Mary.  She was amazed, disgusted but yet mesmerized for some reason.  She probably should try and stop them, call for help or something.  But honestly, all she wanted to do and did do, was creep over by the fence to stay out of sight and watch.  Louise and Connie were tangled up and thrashing around.  She could hear them grunting and lowly cursing.  They pulled each other over onto the grass, immediately tangling their legs and arms and rolling and wrestling over each other. 

Mary watched silently as they pulled each other's hair and occasionally punched the other in the side, back or head.  She was really horrified and disgusted; or so she told herself.  The young women were intent on hurting each other and taking as long to do it as necessary.

It ass seemed so dirty and dangerous.  But Mary could not look away.  And she did nothing to stop the fight.  And Louise and Connie kept pulling hair and punching and wrestling on the ground for several more minutes.  They must have been getting very tired.  The action slowed and eventually they lay together in a violent embrace on the grass in the dark.  It seemed that nothing was happening.  But Mary could hear them grunting and cursing occasionally.  They must still be struggling, scratching, fighting on the ground.  Then finally, Connie rolled away, leaving Louise on her back motionless.  The two laid there resting for several minutes.  Then they each returned to their own home, never noticing Mary there watching in the dark. 

Mary realized her heart was pounding as she made her way home.  This was the strangest thing she had ever seen since moving here 5 years ago.  She had seen girls fight when she was growing up.  But two young mothers and wives whom she knew well?  She would never have believed it if she hadn't been an eye witness.  She was ashamed of herself for watching and not interfering.  And she did not tell Dan what she had seen.  She did, however, feel strangely invigorated and excited.  Trying to put aside the experience, she climbed into bed and nudged up close to her husband.  She reached around to stroke his cock and felt it grow and stiffen quickly.  Then she wrapped her arms and legs around him as he fucked her hard and fast for several minutes.  This scene was repeated again a few hours later, well before the morning alarm.  And Dan wondered what had caused such good fortune to come his way; as this much sex on a Thursday night was all too rare an occasion. 

As Mary went to the office the next morning, she was still thinking about the fight.  She wondered how she would react the next time she met Louise or Connie.  She had not told Dan.  And certainly she didn't want the women to know she had seen them.  Would they bear marks of the fight?  The time and place would seem to indicate they may have planned it.  What caused them to meet at night and fight each other?  Why couldn't she stop thinking about it?  She shook her head and tried unsuccessfully to put it out of her thoughts. 

For the next couple of days, she was so distracted, thinking back to the fight often.  On Saturday she saw Connie at the super market and was invited over later that afternoon.  She cheerfully accepted and found herself sitting in Connie's kitchen a couple of hours later, enjoying iced tea and air conditioning.  Mary noticed small marks that looked like bruises on her arms.  And there were some scratches on her neck that were unmistakable.  They talked easily for a while about things going on in their respective lives.  When Mary asked Connie about the marks she saw, Connie became red with embarrassment and looked away.  She sighed and brushed her hair with her hand.  She was obviously reluctant to address the question directly. But finally she gave in.

“Um, well, I guess there's no sense pretending”, Connie began.  “But please tell me I can trust your discretion”, she pleaded. 

“Of course.   You know you can”, Mary reassured her.

“Alright then.  Well, . . . it's Louise Trenell.  Last month, at the Art Society meeting, we stayed afterward to plan the annual Spring showing and put together a funding plan”.  Connie paused and sighed again before proceeding.  “Well we got into a fight”.

“What!  Why?”, answered Mary.  Based on what she knew, it wasn't a shock, but she couldn't let on. 

“I don't know.  We were arguing about the plans and the money.  She's such a bitch sometimes.  Things just escalated.  No one else was around.  After a few minutes we were cursing each other  nose to nose.  I grabbed her hair.  I couldn't help myself.  She's so infuriating.  We jerked each other's hair with both hands and things escalated from there.  By the time we finished, we were on the floor, our clothes were torn and we had punched and scratched each other pretty good.  We went at it until we were just too tired to continue.  Nobody won.”

“Good grief Connie”, Mary said as she touched her shoulder.  “I had no idea”. 

“No, we didn't tell anyone about it.  The thing was, . .  afterward I had strange feelings”. 

“Like what kind?”

“At first I couldn't figure it out.  I couldn't stop thinking about what we did.  Eventually I realized I was excited.  It was sort of like when you have your first cigarette as a teenager.  You've broken a rule and enjoyed it.  You know  you can't undo it.  It sort of starts a new chapter in your life and gives  you a new outlook.   Well, it was sort of like that”.

Mary was taking in every word; fascinated with the tale.

Well, I hope you won't think badly of me.  The more I thought about it, the more I wished it wasn't gone forever.  I didn't want that to be the one and only and last time I felt that excitement and rush.  I began to fantasize about another encounter.  I wondered if she and I could do it again”. 

“On my god, Connie.  Tell me.  Tell me everything.”

“Well I was on pins and needles for several days.  We sort of avoided each other.  When we finally did speak, after the next meeting of the Art Society, I took a chance.  I took her aside and challenged her.  I told her she was a disgusting bitch and she better steer clear of me, if she didn't want to get more of the punishment I handed out after the last meeting.  And Mary, I swear I saw a little bit of a smile when she  got in my face.  She told me to go fuck myself.  She said she would fight me again if I didn't get enough last time.” 

Mary felt her heart pounding and tried mightily to calm herself down.  She was excited by this raunchy story her friend was telling and suspected she was turning a page in her life as well. 

“Mary, we did it again.  That weekend.  We met each other at our camp on the river.  Dave and Robert were off on their football weekend at the university.  She and I practically jumped each other as soon as we got in the door.  And after a long time of trying to hurt each other; I don't know how long it was, we were again too tired to go on”. 

Mary was practically panting as she listened to the naughty tale. 

“No, that wasn't the last time.  And in the past couple of weeks, we have snuck out late at night to meet each other in the dark grass alley between our streets.”  Connie took the last drink of her tea and flushed with emotion from relating this very private story. 

“Connie, I don't know what to say”, flustered Mary.  “I had no idea, of course.  I don't think anyone knows.  Did you tell Dave?” 

“No, heaven's no”, blurted Connie.  “Mary please don't tell.  I don't know how to deal with this yet.  It's just a thing between me and her.  I don't understand it.  But I look forward to fighting with her.” 

“Don't worry about it, girl.  Your amazing and dirty story is safe with me”, Mary said, smiling as she hugged Connie's shoulder. “I know you and I'm there for you”. 

“Thank you” Connie sighed and smiled back.  “That means a lot to me”. 

All the evening Mary was distracted and tingling with the excitement of Connie's story.  She was a little  worried about her reaction.  “Why wouldn't I find that story disgusting and repulsive?”, she kept asking herself.  But undeniably, she found it exciting and titillating.    Try as she might, she could not put it out of her mind.  And once again, she thoroughly enjoyed Dan's hard cock pumping into her pussy that was drenched and leaking her juices long before she climbed into bed. 

It was now imperative that she seek out Louise.  It was not hard to do.  The two women found themselves next to each other at the high school soccer game that Friday night.  And again, Mary found a perfect opening for a question about bruises and scratches she could clearly see on Louise's neck.  The two women went out to the parking lot before the end of the game for maximum privacy.  Mary found her much less reluctant to admit what was going on and discuss the details.  “She's such a major slut”, spat Louise.  In the next few minutes Louise related basically the same story Connie had told her.  But Louise seemed to openly enjoy the fighting with Mary.  She said she looked forward to pounding and scratching her.  It was enjoyable and invigorating.  She looked forward to the next time she could “fuck up that bitch”. 

Mary was on fire.  Her head was buzzing.  By the time she made the short drive home, her panties were soaked.  Her two friends were meeting regularly and fighting each other.  OMG!  She had seen girl fights in her school days.  She had been as excited over them as any of her schoolmates.   But she didn't remember them being anything like this.  Perhaps they were just few and far between.  She did not fight herself; save one very brief altercation in the bathroom in the 9th grade.  All she knew was she was captivated and fascinated by the sordid, real life adult story she had stumbled on.    After rushing inside, she made her way to the upstairs bathroom.  She pulled down her wet panties, and felt the lubrication running down the insides of her thighs.  She masturbated furiously and came so vary hard before cleaning up and venturing downstairs. 

It was more of the same all the next week.  She was unable to put Louise and Connie's story out of her head for more than a few minutes at a time.  She masturbated frequently and fucked Dan's brains out every night.  Finally on Friday night, she was wired and glad to see Dan turn in after a hard day.  She was not coming up yet, she told him.  She was going to read a while, maybe go out for a walk. 

After she heard snores from the bedroom, she looked at the clock.  It was 11;45pm and she grabbed her keys and headed out the door.  The night was hot and sticky.  The moon was not completely full but the sky was clear and there was relatively bright moonlight.  She hurried along, taking the most direct route  to the little grassy alley between Lavel and Chestnut.  She had no idea if she'd see her two friends out there in the dark, like a couple of weeks ago.  But she sincerely hoped she would.  Rounding the corner and slowing a bit, she peered into the darkness.  Then as she came closer, she began to hear the sounds she longed for; grunting and the soft pounding of bodies against the ground and each other.  She walked on, slowly as she concentrated on the scene in front of her.  Mary was fascinated and totally forgot where she was.  Standing directly in front of the two combatants, she watched and felt her heart racing. 

Connie and Louise were rolling back and forth on the ground, thrashing their legs and punching their bodies.  The pace was furious.  Apparently they had been going at it for quite some time already.  Their clothes were streaked with grass and mud.  They wore short short and light tops. Both women were frantically trying to hurt the other. Fists were flying, knees were  thrusting.  They clung to each other tightly, jerking their hair and putting up very little defense.  The two appeared almost like they were being charged with and electrical current.  They punched and rolled and bumped along the ground even as they clung together closely.  Mary could hear their fists smacking each other.  She could hear them grunting with pain and excursion.  Inevitably the two fighters slowed their violent motions and began to pant heavily.  They clutched each other tightly on the ground.  Mary could feel herself tingling with anticipation.  Her panties were very wet and she clutched at her breast with her left hand, absent-mindedly.

Connie jerked Louise's head viscously while Louise punched her in the ribs repeatedly.  Their bare legs strained together.  Mary brought up her knee into Louise's crotch.  “Uhhhnnnn!”, Louise groaned in pain.  The two rolled slowly and came to a rest on their sides.  With one hand firmly clutching hair, they punched away with the other, hitting ribs, back, shoulder, head and anywhere they could.  By this time in the fight, the punches didn't have much on them.  But they both rained down their fists on each other as fast as the could.  They rested occasionally but then started punching again.  Mary watched this scene, fascinated and feeling the wet spot in the crotch of her shorts grow.  The women lay on their sides, punching away, but too tired to wrestle or rise any more.  Mary could almost feel every punch as if Dan was thrusting his hard cock into her.  She was close to orgasm, just watching her two friends fight. 

Finally they had no energy left to punish each other.  And Louise and Connie relaxed and let go of each other, rolling ever so slightly apart.  After several minutes of catching their breath and resting, They began to roll to their feet.  Mary realized then that she was still standing directly in front of them, merely 10 or12 feet away. Still she was unable to move.  As Louise and then Connie stood, they each noticed Mary in the darkness.  She was close.  There was no mistaking the identification.  They three women stared at each other for what seemed like a very long minute.  Mary felt her heart virtually stop.  And then she saw the barest of smiles on both fighter's faces as they turned to walk, gingerly, back home.  When Mary reached her bedroom, she immediately climbed on top of her husband and rode his cock into the wee hours of the morning. 

Mary Burgess now had a problem. The next day, and for the next several days, she could not concentrate on anything at all.  At work she was absent-minded.  At home she was distracted.  Try as she might, she could not escape the images of her friends fighting in the light of the moon.  Her nipples were constantly rock hard.  Her pussy was constantly wet.  She was self-consciously afraid that everyone could see her condition.  She was like a woman in heat.  But she was hot for the violent, dirty images that just wouldn't leave her thoughts.  And on top of all this, she was terrified of meeting Connie or Louise.  Of course she knew she would have to.  But she had no idea what to say or how they would react. 

She could not understand what was happening to her.  She was certainly not a prude, but had always considered herself respectable and normal.  But now, all she could think about was how wanton and sexy her two friends looked the other night.  Sexy?  What was sexy about fighting?  She didn't know.  But her stiff nipples and dripping pussy exposed the simple fact that she considered it very sexually exciting after all.  How would she deal with this?  And how would her two friends react? 

And finally, when Mary just couldn't take it anymore, she went right over to Connie's house and knocked on the front door.  When Connie opened the two women just looked at each other for a moment.  Mary didn't know what to say.  She only knew that she had to take the next step with her friends, somehow.  Connie smirked knowingly.  “Seen anything interesting recently?  Come in”, she said, turning away into the living room.  Mary finally burst out, “Conny, I, . . .” -  “I know”, interrupted Connie.  “You couldn't help it.  You're hooked like me”.  Mary just let her go on, knowing she was right.  “I guess it's no worse getting hooked on watching as me getting hooked on the fighting.  Or maybe you want to pull some hair too?”  “No, I don't want that”, whispered Mary.  The two women sat down and let the truth of the situation fill the space between them.  “You want to watch?  Does it excite you?”, Connie said, smiling slightly and staring directly at Mary.  “Yesss”, groaned Mary as she felt her heart pound.  She realized she was clutching tightly at the arms of the chair.  “I don't want to become a spectacle in the neighborhood”, said Connie.  “I know.  I wouldn't want that either”, Mary almost panted as she felt her excitement creep into her throat.  Connie got up, walked over as Mary also rose.  “Well”, she said as she stood inches from her friend.  “You can watch us fight.  You know we're going to do it again and again”.  “Ahhhuuuuggggggwwww!”, Mary whimpered with excitement and felt her nipples poking through her blouse.  “Did you like what you saw the other night?”, said Connie softly.  “Did you like to see us tangled on the ground, scratching, punching and sweating?”.  “Oh my god, yes,” whispered Mary, realizing that her hand was caressing her breast.  Mary let out a little chuckle.  “Relax, you little slut.  Louise and I are going to fight again tomorrow night.  You can watch and cum all over yourself if you want.  Just don't interfere!” she warned. 

When Mary left she realized her panties were soaked.  She slammed the front door of her house a couple of minutes later, pulled down her shorts, slumped to her knees, and masturbated for long minutes.  She looked up eventually, after cuming twice and checked the clock.  “Fuck!  I have to start dinner”, she swore silently. 

The next evening, Mary made up a story for Dan about having a women's club meeting and hurried out the door.  She sped off in the car, having about an hour to waste before Louise and Connie were to meet.  She went by the mall, absent-mindedly wasting time and looking at her watch.  When it was finally time, she parked around the corner from the local community center and walked up the street.  Her heart was already pounding as she made her way down through the neighborhood.  It was 11:30pm and still about 80 degrees with no air moving whatsoever.  She arrived early and stood by the fence behind Connie's back property line.  The crickets and an occasional car were the only sounds.

Connie opened her back door after a few more minutes and walked silently toward her.  When she arrived she smiled and the two stood together in silence, waiting.  Louise came out shortly afterwards and joined them in the dark on the soft grass.  When she saw Connie, there was a moment of surprise, then questioning and finally recognition of the situation.  “I see that we have a fan”, she smirked.  When Mary started to speak, Louise waived her hand.  “Don't sweat it babe.  I don't give a shit, if she doesn't”. 

Then Connie and Louise started walking forward and slowly circling around each other as the closed.  They brought up their fists and stared at each other silently.  Mary's shorts were already soaked.  Then the two combatants heard the silent signal and threw a flurry of punches at each other before backing away.  They came together again in the same manner before finally locking their hands in each other's hair on the third engagement.  Then the two stood with their bodies pushed together and jerked their heads back viciously and painfully.  Mary had one hand on her tit and one in her shorts, panting and rubbing her pussy as she watched her friends fighting. 

The fighters then began pulling each other around by the hair and stopped when bent over at the waist.  The rested just a minute with fists of hair and then tripped and fell into a tight ball on the grass, clutching each other tightly with their claws.  The rolled over and over slowly, and began throwing punches at their sides, back, head and neck or anywhere they could.  The rested facing each other on their sides, punching and jerking hair for several minutes.  Mary groaned when her orgasm washed over her as she watched her friends fighting on the ground in the dark.  The two rolled and bumped into the fence and began to thrash about like wild animals, punching, grappling, scratching and trying to hurt each other.  They kicked away from each other finally and got to their knees.  Then instantly throwing themselves together again, they slugged and scratched moaned in pain and excitement. 

Mary's shorts were soaked in the crotch and she was moaning like a bitch in heat.   She drank in the intoxicating sounds of punches on soft flesh, bodies thrashing and wrestling together, grunts of pain, and hateful curses.  Her two friends were beating each other up, and she loved it.  She wanted them to go on and on, but they were tiring.  The two fighters each threw a wild punch and fell away from each other, gulping for air.  Mary watched them; waiting to see.  She hoped it wasn't yet over.  After a few minutes of resting, the two got to their feet and began to circle slowly.   Fists were raised and they advanced slowly, ready to continue the fight. 

The juices were running down the insides of Mary's thighs as she watched them come toe to toe, slug each other several times and then back away and rest.  This sequence repeated two or three times.  Omg, she loved the sounds of their fists connecting.  The two women were tired and slowly fistfought like this for 5 or 10 minutes.  Finally their arms had no strength to punch any more.  They clutched each other and dragged themselves to the ground in a catball, digging their nails into soft backs.  They reached up with one hand and jerked their opponent's head back by the hair.  And they lay this way in a fighting embrace for several minutes.  Neither wanted to give,  They both wanted to fight but had no energy left.

Mary began to think they would simply lay there until their strength returned, as long as it may take.  Once she came over them, and tried to end it.  “Ok girls, you two have had enough I think”.  “Fuck you.  I'm not through with this bitch yet”, panted Connie.  “Me neither.  It's still on, cxnt”, spat Louise.  And Mary stepped back, smiling at the  knowledge these two still wanted to fight.  But they could not move.  They continued to clutch each other on the ground for five more minutes. Even with this lack of  action, Mary's heart pounded.  She rubbed her pussy inside her soaked shorts.  And she would have gladly continued until morning, or however long the women took to finally decide they were truly  finished fighting; at least for this night.  Each minute they lay in their violent embrace Mary thought, “omg, these two really want to hurt each other.  I don't ever want them to stop”.

Inevitably, the women had to give in to exhaustion.  They finally separated reluctantly, cursed each other and stumbled back to their houses.  Mary Burgess drove back home, peeled out of her wet clothes and attacked her husband in bed, like the wild bitch in heat that she was.  What would tomorrow bring?   She would have to go and talk to Connie and Louise.  “Oh there was a meeting of the Historical Society tomorrow”, she thought.  “Well, I'm not going to waste time with that”, she chuckled.  She had a much more enjoyable agenda in mind. 

(to be continued, if you want)
sidekick

Offline nova1274

• God Member
Re: Hooked
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 05:32:02 PM »
Yes more. And dirtier punches and kicks  ;)

Offline joey

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 05:59:18 PM »
Great story please keep going, Thank you

Offline cavegirl23

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 06:35:57 PM »
How lucky can we be to see a new work by Sidekick...please continue!

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 07:20:08 PM »
As always your stories fascinate me. You are able to catch the essence of two women engaged in a hairpulling catfight.
Please, more and more hair ripped out by roots (up and down)!
Thanks.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 10:03:26 PM »
Welcome back Sidekick......
Finally the wait is over........
The master has returned.....
What a pulsating story......
You are one of the few male writers who captures the essence of the confrontation between mature women.....
Don't you dare leave us hanging in suspense with no further follow up on Mary Burgess and friends.
Toni

Offline NJGoomba

• I love catfights! I'd you are not female don't me
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 10:26:51 PM »
Yes more please. How about a Sixty-Nine fight or Mary join's in for a three-way fight. Perhaps even both ideas.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2014, 12:16:40 PM »
Excellent story!

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2014, 12:17:56 PM »
Please continue, love this story, it's really hot.
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.

Offline Hutch278

• I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2014, 12:55:37 AM »
Agreed.  Of all the author's I collect, I try and make sure I have your published stories up-to-date.

Close body-to-body, evenly matched action with a touch or two (or three or four) of eroticism.....don't change your style, it's still the best.

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2014, 12:47:33 AM »
I'm 'hooked'!  I am wondering what this group of suburban women will do next.....I wonder if Connie has a friend that will want to fight Mary. What would happen if Connie and Louise became the watchers.
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2014, 01:34:56 AM »
Sidekick,
Hon I was "Hooked" on anything your write from day one...I LOVE your tales of womanly combat....and the erotic aspects you bring out in your stories...my my my how you mimic real life!. Please please please continue your stories...this one and any of the others you have enthralled us with in the past as well.

Vanessa

Offline bosonz

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2014, 01:48:53 AM »
I lurk.  I never post.  This is AWESOME!

Thank you

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2014, 04:41:34 AM »
  (Hope it will interesting to some...) U SERIOUS?, Dude, U rule this site! Too bad for us U can't find the time to write more of these stories U are so talented in writting. Our loss... At any rate, how about, the 2 fighting neighbors come up with a similar curious friend for Mary, and  after some proper introduction, they all agree to meet, late at night for some backyard fisting frolics. For a follow-up story. Just A thought.  Glad U are back. thanks R

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 08:23:30 PM »
great story
please continue
fight like cats