News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hooked

• 80 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
Re: Hooked
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2018, 06:00:27 AM »
Gosh Sidekick, like my keen rival Vanessa, I am totally intoxicated with the "Master's" return.
You have given me so much pleasure over the years, for you are indeed the genius when writing of us mature women  bitching it out.
It would be so delicious if the four matures were to descend into a wild and hot, all-in 4 way orgy brawl.
Bravo ! Bravo
And welcome back.
Kisses all over my darling,
Toni.

Offline Corvus

• God Member
  • Erotic fights are ...erotic! Trillian: corvustriad
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2018, 05:05:59 AM »
Sidekick, I just love your stuff so much. You really know how to deliver the eroticism of feminine sexual combat. Kudos.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2018, 05:26:30 PM »
Great story!!! like to 'see" some skin if possible.

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2018, 09:29:44 PM »
Wow, four frenzied fighting females in the finale of Part 3! I'd love to see Sidekick take this further and feature more multiple girl encounters.

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2018, 11:27:14 PM »
Absolutely wonderful story, and so well written. Excellent work!

Offline footfight

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2018, 10:08:02 PM »
Wow-just wow.So many raw emotions between women who are locked in an embrace that's so violent yet something more.More please.....

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2018, 05:43:14 PM »
Hooked - Part 4

Mary and Emily drove home in silence after watching Louise and Connie drive away from the little Motel before them.  When they reached Mary’s driveway, the two stared at each other in further uncomfortable silence for a minute or two.  Their hair was still tangled.  Each felt the tenderness of bruises and scratches in uncomfortable places.  “What in the world had happened this afternoon”, Emily wondered.  The situation was surreal.  Each woman felt strangely embarrassed and still oddly excited at the same time.  Ashamed but also proud; they sat and eyed each other as if daring the other to start again right then and there.  Emily felt her pussy moistening once again.  This was so dirty and depraved.  But she could not deny her inner feelings of excitement.  Eventually Emily opened the door and marched up the sidewalk.  Mary let out a loud sigh as she felt sure the two friends had gone to a new, dark place that neither wanted to turn back from. 

Emily opened the door and quickly found Walter on their screened in patio in the back of the house where she promptly jumped on his lap and grabbed his head in her hands.  For the next 20 minutes the kissed him, rubbed his rapidly hardening cock and encouraged him to fuck her on the floor of their patio.  She grunted in pleasure at her husband’s touch while she thought only about fighting Mary.  She pictured them fighting hard and dirty and long as she came and squirted on the floor while digging her nails into Walter’s back.  In fact all four women enjoyed their partner’s cock with particular vigor that evening and on into the night.  But their secret thoughts were violent and dirty and deeply satisfying.   

The following day, Mary and Emily did not see each other.   They both walked around in a daze.  Although still confused about what had happened to them, they were each sure it was too intriguing to turn back.  They thought about when they might meet and fight again.  In the mid afternoon, Emily called Connie. 

“How are you doing, girlfriend?  Got anything interesting planned for today?”.

“(snort), I imagine you have a few scratches you are hiding today, don’t you?”

“Possibly, but not a problem. You and Louise getting together soon?”

“As if it’s any of your business, you dirty, voyeuristic little slut.  . . .  If you were to happen by the concession stand at the county park ball field in about 20 minutes, you might see us”. 

“I’ll be there.  You bitches might need supervision (chuckles), . . .”

Emily hung up and hit the road and was at the park field in 15 minutes flat.  The place was deserted but soon Louise pulled up and fished out the door key. 

“Emily”.

“Louise.  This is getting more frequent and riskier with you two isn’t it”?

“Neither of us wants to wait for late night rendezvous anymore.  (opens the door)  Get in here.”

Louise set her purse and keys on the table and stretched her arms and shoulders painfully. 

“I can’t work, Emily.  I told her I can’t concentrate.  We had to meet this afternoon.  Honestly I don’t care about work or anything.  I just want her and me in private.  Well,  you watch, you pervert.  I know you’re hooked”. 

A knock on the door was following by Connie pushing it open and turning to close and lock it.  She glanced at Louise and went to the opposite end of the tiny room.  It was a small open space, surrounded by wooden shelves, a counter covered to the outside and one lone light bulb in the ceiling.  The women began to remove their shorts and tops without a word.  And when they laid them as carefully as possible on a nearby shelf, they circled slowly around each other in their underwear. 

Like magnets they slapped together and took fists full of each other’s hair and twisted their heads violently.  Grunts of pain and desire filled the little room.  Emily grabbed her breast and watched in lust as her two friends began to fight.  The stumbled and shuffled, mashing their tits together and pulled their heads back in pain.  They each took one hand and began punching at ribs and backs.  They threw knees at pussies and whirled around and around until legs tangled and they fell to the floor in a thud, instantly clutching in a catball.  The women lay there scratching and punching while still clutching each other tightly.  Sweat began to drip on all three women as the little room heated up rapidly.  Again and again, they slugged and scratched and jerked.  Neither could free themselves from the catball, but honestly they didn’t want to.  Three . . ., four . . ., five minutes went by.  They sweated and tried to hurt each other as they lay in the same position on the floor.  Emily pushed her hand into her shorts and masturbated steadily as she watched and felt herself sweating. 

(bam!  . . .  bam!)  Emily heard car doors slamming somewhere outside.  She peaked out the door and saw kids and adults stepping down the bleachers onto the field for some type of practice apparently.  If they heard the commotion in the concession stand, they would be ruined.  She whispered to the fighters as loud as she dare:

“Louise! Connie!  Get up.  There’s some kind of practice beginning.”

The women grunted and punched away, intent on nothing but hurting each other. 

“Fuck”, thought Emily.  She knelt down over the struggling women so she could whisper in their ears.  Putting her hands out to get their attention, she felt the sweat on their straining muscles.  Her own pussy was soaking her panties as she leaned in close and whispered in their ears. 

“Stop.”

“You must stop.  Kids are on the field for some practice.”

“You’ll get arrested”.

“Worse, you’ll be ruined in the community”.

More punching and jerking of hair.

“You can find another place to fight.  Come on.  I’ll help you.”

After another minutes or two of trying to push between them and keep them apart, they reluctantly pushed each other away.  The fighters hastily dressed and quickly slipped out to their nearby cars. 

“My house.  The kids won’t be home for a few hours”, Louise shouted out the window as the other women climbed into their cars. 

And all three cars pulled  away, following each other through the light suburban traffic. The women pulled in behind each other in Louise’s driveway and hurriedly made their way in the front door.  But Louise and Connie didn’t even make it five steps inside before grabbing each other by the hair and pulling themselves into a catball on the floor.  Emily quickly closed the door, put her hand in her shorts and leaned back on the door as she masturbated and watched her friends catfight  Her pussy was now gushing.  Her shorts were soaked and she didn’t care at all. 

Louise and Connie lay clutching each other tightly with their nails, scratching their scalps and backs and necks.  Their bare legs were tangled and every muscle was straining for control.  Their smooth skin was still streaked in sweat.  The women moaned in pain and ecstacy while occasionally throwing punches at the head, neck and back. Emily enjoyed this scene for many long minutes, eventually joining the moaning as her orgasm washed over her and slowly subsided.  She removed her soaked shorts and panties and tossed them aside as the fighters kicked furiously at each other and rolled away momentarily. Rising quickly, they stepped out of their own clothes while staring at each other with wanton hate and desire.  Then with their ample tits swaying, they circled around each other and raised their fists. 

“OMG!”, Emily plunged her fingers into her pussy as she sat in a corner chair to enjoy the show.  She heard herself whispering the word “fistfight”, as she patted and rubbed her clit.  Louise and Connie pounded and punched each other with no thought of defense.  After a minute of furious punishment, they backed away, gathering themselves and waived their fists signaling readiness to go again.  And they did.  Standing toe to toe and tit to tit, they slugged each other eagerly.  After 2 or 3 minutes they had to back off and recoup again.  Five more times in a row they repeated this violent dance.  Emily had come again as she sat in the chair and watched it all in voyeuristic lust.

Now the women were getting seriously tired.  Louise waived her hand, signaling a break.  Connie was fine with that and she plopped on the couch to rest.  Louise wandered into the kitchen.  After a minute Connie followed and the two eyed each other as they drank water, caught their breath and rubbed sore muscles.  Further taking advantage of this lull, Louise found some cheese and crackers and sat them on the table.  The women sat at across from each other and ate with little resemblance to the proper, polite and courteous women they were (or had been until recently). They stuffed in the food, ignoring the crumbs and never stopped their staredown.  As they began to feel refreshed the eating stopped leaving them still staring at each other in defiance.  For 2 or 3 more minutes they stared and glared with obvious lust and hate rising within them. Wordlessly they rose together from the table and and slowly came together nose to nose.  Each women reached calmly with a hand to grab the others’ hair and they lingered for a moment in this pose.

“cxnt”.

“Whore”.

“Come on.

“Fuck yeah”

They began to jerk their heads and stumble around the kitchen.  Then the slugging resumed with their free hand.  They alternated punching and tearing at their clothes, scratching tits and grunting in pain and excitement.  Emily stood in the doorway and watched they two pulling hair and punching and stumbling around.  They bent each other over the kitchen table and swept the remaining cheese and crackers into the floor.  Then the women pulled each other into the floor and clutched and scratched, legs tangled, muscles straining.  It was a marvelous catball that made Emily’s pussy twitch.  For long minutes, they two hardly moved.  They were so tightly tangled it would have been impossible to have gotten them apart, not that anyone wanted to.  The two occasionally grunted and twisted to get a better grip on each other, then resumed their scratching and clutching and straining.  They each had one tit hanging out of their blouse.  They rolled on the food covered floor as each sought for control.  Eventually they rested in a tight ball again. 

It was then that Emily noticed Louise’s 18 year old daughter Ethel standing in the outside door of the kitchen.  The girl had apparently gotten out of school early and Emily didn’t know how long she had been standing there.  But the girl watched, wide eyed and shocked as her mother and neighbor lay on the kitchen floor with one tit out, scratching and hair pulling.  Obviously overcome by the situation all she could do was stare in fascination.  Louise and Connie never noticed her at all as they remained intent and happy to fight on the floor.  The stalemate of the catball was breaking up.  They women found renewed energy reserves.  They began to thrash and wrestle and punch each other rapidly and violently.  It was like watching two enraged animals and Ethel was mesmerized and speechless.

Finally gaining her wits, Emily rushed to bend over the fighting women to break them up a second time that afternoon.  As before she had to pull and strain and speak into their ears, warning that Ethel had come in from school and didn’t they prefer to settle this somewhere else. As Connie and Louise realized and acknowledged Ethel’s presence, they slowly got to their feet.  Louise and Ethel looked at each other for a couple of moments.  Ethel was adjusting to the shock of finding her mother catfighting in their kitchen.  But she noticed her panties had become strangely wet.  Louise knew she would have to have a conversation with her daughter very soon that would be potentially embarrassing and uncomfortable.  But just now, her primary motivation remained with the fight. 

Emily hurriedly pushed them back out the front door as they buttoned up their tattered clothes as best they could. 

“My house”, commanded Emily. “Fred is away golfing and fishing at the park”.

And with that, the threesome piled back into their cars and followed each other to the quaint village where Emily lived on the other side of the lake.  On the way, Emily reached for her phone and dialed Mary. 

“Mary, . . .Louise and Connie will be meeting at my house in a few minutes. Drop whatever you’re doing and join us.  I know you want to.  . . .  I want you to”. 

(lustful moaning into the phone)  “I’m coming, you slut”.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 11:21:37 PM by sidekick »
sidekick

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2018, 11:56:35 PM »
God, this is so sexy, I really can;t wait for the next part, hopefully we may see the daughter possibly, this is so sexy.
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2018, 07:28:43 PM »
Hooked - Part 5

Cars pulled up into the driveway of Emily’s house and all the women jumped out in hurry to resume their deliciously nasty engagement.  Emily marched for the door with keys in hand.  But Connie and Louise stared at each other and circled widely in the front yard.  They slowly closed on each other as Emily got the door open.  “Fuck”, exclaimed Emily as she saw her two friends circling.  She bolted back into the yard and got between them just before they could get their hands on each other. She knew they would likely attract very unwanted attention in the front yard. 

“Girls.  Stop.  Not here. . . “, she commanded softly as she rested a hand in each woman’s chest. 

“Do it inside, . . . as long as you want . . . no one to interfere”. 

They began moving slowly as a trio toward the door.  Connie and Louise continued to stare hatefully at each other.  Then Emily thought she saw a trace of a smile as she finally got them shoved through the door and slammed in behind her.  Relieved she was able to keep the spectacle out of her front yard, she turned to see the two tangled together; arms around their shoulders, hands in each others hair, legs pushing between and around each others.  Emily plopped down on a chair, pushed her shorts down and opened her legs as she began again to enjoy the show and rub her wet pussy. 

Connie and Louise remained locked together in a standing position.  They swayed back and forth as they jerked hair and struggled to control each other.  They cursed each other softly and began to stumble around the living room.  Finally they fell to the carpet with a thud and remained wrapped tightly.  The two began humping each other’s thighs and groaning with lust.  As they neared orgasm, they pulled harder on each other’s hair.  After a minute or so they both went over the edge.  “Aggggggghhhhh”, “Ummmmmffffff”.  They grunted in pleasure and rubbed their clits against thighs.  As their orgasms lingered and began to subside each woman punched and moaned.  They slugged each other in the back and ribs and neck as their pussies leaked through  their shorts and onto the carpet.   

Emily came also as she viewed the dirty scene.  She moaned and leaked onto the chair as the women in the floor continued to clutch tightly and punch and roll.  In a minute they increased intensity and were wrestling and thrashing about violently.  Emily loved the sound of their fists smacking each other and their groans of pain and pleasure.  She continued to rub her clit furiously, hoping to watch these women fight for hours. 

As Connie and Louise began to tire, they separated and began to strip out of their sweat and cum soaked clothes.  Now they stood, naked and slowly circling and taunting each other. 

“Come on bitch.  Just you and me.”

“Fuck you, whore.  Let’s go.

The women circled toward each other with bare tits swaying.  There were no thoughts of family or time or circumstances.  All they wanted was to fight.  They grabbed hair and bent over at the waist and began slugging each other’s tits with upper cuts. 

Across town, Ethel remained dazed and excited by what she has seen when she came home early.  She lay on her bed, masturbating and reliving the images in her memory -  images of her mother in a nasty catfight with Connie Venerman.   Emily Dracher was watching them.  “Uuuummmffffffff”, she came again, arching her hips and fingering her wet pussy.  She had seen fights at school and was always excited by them.  She was was always ashamed to really admit that or discuss it.   That was, until she got into her own nasty catfight in her junior year with that bitch, Tonya.  They went at each other in the girls locker room after practice one afternoon.  It was pretty much a stalemate after 15 minutes.  Both girls were scratched and bruised.  They had an uneasy, uncomfortable truce after that.  When Tonya moved away the next term, Ethel knew, but kept it to herself, that she was sorry to see her go.  She had secretly fantasized about them going at it again when she masturbated.  But her own mother -  “Ooohhh!”, the thought jumped up in her head and jolted her to sit up on the bed.  “Where did they go a while ago?  Were they somewhere private and still fighting”? She was too dazed, disoriented and excited when she came home.  But now she knew she had to find them.  She was not going to bury this experience along with her younger, school girl fantasies.  She jumped up and pulled on her shorts as she retraced her memory of exactly what they said and thought  about where they might go. 

Emily was enjoying the sight of the two naked women in her living room, pulling each other around by the hair and punching.  And she was startled when Mary bolted through the door and slammed it behind her.  Mary quickly surveyed the scene.  It was pretty much what she expected to find.  There was Connie and Louise naked and fighting in the middle of the living room; and Emily with her panties around her ankles, legs spread, masturbating and watching. Mary slowly walked toward Emily, stripping out of her clothes as she went.  Emily stood and kicked her panties aside and removed her top.  Without a word, the two women slapped their naked bodies together and held each other tightly as they used one hand to punch their backs and ribs and scratch at each other’s asses.  Both women had thought of little else since their first fight only yesterday.  And now they were eagerly fighting again; and for absolutely no reason at all.  They just wanted to.  They lusted for it; for the feel of punching and scratching and hurting each other.   
sidekick

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2018, 08:50:01 PM »
God, this is erotic and excellent, hoping for more soon, hoping ethel may fight her mother or join in the fights, this is so hot
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2018, 05:12:27 AM »
Gods above Sidekick. Just when I thought it could not get any better you outdo yourself. Please please please do not stop. This is so fucking perfectly hot!

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2018, 02:36:31 PM »
Thank you my Dear Vanessa.  I sometimes wonder if you wouldn't fit very nicely into this story.  What do you think?  Actually I think there are two or three sexy gals that I know are regulars here that would fit nicely into the storyline.  Don't worry.  I'm extending the story.  This can't really end.  It would be such a shame. 
sidekick

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2018, 11:18:40 PM »
Well, lots of folks have said how much they are enjoying being 'Hooked' on your story and I just had to add my name to the list.  Great story!  You said it has been hanging around on your laptop for some time; what else do you have hiding there?  Really, this isn't your best work?  Come on now.  It's first class for sure.  Thanks for sharing it.

Offline Debbiedoes

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2018, 04:48:48 PM »
Oh Sidekick......

Offline dbmoore1968

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2018, 10:38:49 PM »
Incredible story.  Can't wait for more.