News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hooked

• 80 Replies

Offline hunter85

• God Member
Re: Hooked
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2014, 12:13:39 PM »
i liked  your story sidesick
please continue
more dialogues more real situations more real women behavours  and less erotism please.
i think Mary first experiecne and her feelings during the catfight would be good .like in parcers story of moms fight

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2014, 04:17:41 AM »
Hey Sidekick.  Good to see you're still alive, kickin' and writing the best catfight stories on the planet.  Keep rockin', old friend.

Catwriter
Catwriter

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2014, 03:19:53 PM »
Great story.
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline katfytr

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2014, 01:02:10 AM »
Love your stories sidekick :) though I would like to read more nylons against nylons fights ;)
I agree with a previous reply. Part 2?of this tale would be great with a 3-way catfight in their sexiest lingerie. Bras, panties, suspenders/stockings & heels ;) 3 hot women trying to out-sexy each other as well as out-fight each other ;)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 03:05:27 AM by katfytr »

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2014, 06:50:46 AM »
So glad to see you back in action.  Your stories are far and away my favorites.  As Toni aptly stated earlier in this chain, you really are one of the few writers who captures the essence of the confrontation between mature women.  Her use of the word "pulsating" captures in one powerful word the feeling you create in your catfight descriptions.  You excel at combining the raw, lusty, erotic, sensual element with the physical battle.  You convey how much the women want to fight, and fight dirty and sexy until they pass the stage of exhaustion.  What a sexual treat!

One request, if you ever desire to do so, is for you to write a story (or two) in the same style but have it be about older, mature women.  There's a lot of us older folks out there who fantasize about hot, experienced, mature women fighting in an uninhibited manner.

Any way you slice it it's fantastic to have you back in fine erotic, female-fighting mode!

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2015, 10:46:34 AM »
Oh yes more  please.  Great story

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2016, 11:00:50 PM »
Hooked
(the second part)

The next evening after cleaning up from dinner, Mary bid her husband farewell for the Historical Society meeting.  And as she got into the car, it occurred to her that Connie and Louise may have gone to the meeting.  So she sped out to the community center and surveyed the room as the meeting was getting underway.  It took only a few seconds of greeting and questions of some other attendees to find that Louise and Connie were not present.  Changing gears, she quickly slipped out and made haste for Connie's house.  But the dark house and vacant car she saw there told her that this was not the final destination.

Finally pulling up to the front of Louise's place, she walked across the yard, feeling her pulse quicken.  A knock on the door brought no response.  She tried the knob and found it open.  As she came through and made it across the living room, the moisture was already leaking through her panties.  She heard bumping and thrashing from the back of the house.  Then rounding the corner she looked left, up the short hallway and saw her two friends, tangled on the floor, wrestling and slugging each other. 

Mary stood still, and soaked up the sight of the women fighting on the floor, just as her pussy soaked her panties and the juices began to run down her legs.  The only sounds in the house were of panting, groans of pain and fists hitting soft flesh.  The two fighters thrashed around, rolling between the walls in the narrow hallway.  Then rolling to a tight ball of flesh, they pounded their fists into each other and jerked their hair viciously.    For several minutes, they hit each other and jerked their heads on the floor.      Eventually resting while wrapped around each other, they finally kicked and punched their way free for a moment. 

Slowly rolling to their knees, they faced each other and slowly rose to their feet.  It was then they both realized and acknowledged Mary's presence, with only a slight nod and a look before resuming their evil stares.  Connie turned and walked to the adjacent family room with Louise following.  She turned around and the two began circling while slowly pulling off their tops, bras and shorts.  When the two were bare breasted, they came toward each other and grabbed their chests violently.  The scratched and clawed painfully while groaning and shuffling around the floor.  Then the two began punching with one hand while holding their tits in the other.  They brought their foreheads together and leaned into each other, groaning and softly cursed each other. 

It might have been comical.  It might have been disgusting.  But Mary was as excited as she had ever been in her life as she watched her two friends fight each other bare breasted.  Her pussy juices were running down her legs and she was rubbing herself with one hand in her shorts.  Connie and Louise were happily hurting each other as if they were mortal enemies instead of friends and neighbors.  The women's breasts bounced freely as they turned around each other, scratching and pushing for position.  Then they grabbed with one arm in a half bear hug, mashed their tits together and exchanged punches to the body and head with their other hand.  Rapid fire punches became slower and slower as the women tired.  They leaned in with their chins on each other's shoulders; throwing occasional, ineffective punches against each other's body.  They were bathed in sweat.  Their flesh was red from exertion and the pounding of fists.  Connie and Louise had probably been fighting for about an hour.  And Mary had cum twice since entering the front door.  The crotch of her shorts was obscenely soaked.  And she couldn't have cared less. 

For another 3 or 4 minutes the women held onto each other, not wanting it to be over.  But they were just too tired to continue.  And they slumped to the floor and lay apart with their naked chests heaving to suck in as much air as possible.  Mary plopped into a nearby chair and felt her heart pounding as she still tingled from her last orgasm.  “Damn, girls”, said Mary softly.  “You two are sick indeed.  And I love it.  So I guess I am too”.  All three women rested quietly for the next few minutes as they slowly regained composure.  Then Connie pushed herself up slowly on one elbow and looked over at Louise.  “I just want to stay here in this house, lock the door and fight you”.  The two combatants stared at each other for a minute.  “You cxnt”,  sneered Louise.  Let's just stay here and fight.  Mary, you tell everyone we've left the country.  I'll fight you forever”.  Mary groaned and slipped her hand in her shorts.  She rubbed her wet pussy as she watched the Louise and Connie crawl toward each other on the floor. 

The women put their faces nose to nose and each raised a hand to grasp a fist full of the other's hair.  They glared at each other and their faces became wet as they spat their curses and challenges back and forth”.  “Come on bitch.  Let's go you fat whore.  Dyke.  cxnt.  Fuck you.  Fuck you!  Let's just fight.  Hit me.  Let's scratch each other up.  Let's beat each other up.  Any way you want it, bitch.  Just fight me”.  The women jerked their hair savagely and rolled into a catball.  And Mary came for the third time. 

Connie and Louise lay in a ball of flesh, clutching each other tightly.  They jerked hair with one hand and dug the nails into each other's back and ass cheeks with the other.  Their legs were wrapped around each other.  And they were hypnotized buy the overwhelming, pathological desire to hurt each other.   Every muscle in their bodies were straining.  They were sweating heavily and now clad in only their wet panties.  Both women appeared to be in some type of trance.  They totally gave in to the animal desire to hurt each other; while simultaneously enjoying the orgasmic feeling it gave them.  It didn't make sense.  But it was real.  Mary watched and listened to them voice their primitive feelings.  “unghhh,  . . .  fight, . . . come on, . . . yeah, . . . damn, . . . that's it, . . . cxnt, . . . more, . . . bitch, . . . hate, . . . “.  The two humped each other's leg as they lay tightly clutching and straining.  Mary could see a little puddle of pussy juices running on the floor as the women were cuming as they fought. 

Presently they both took one hand and threw wild punches at the sides and back of each other's head.  And they stretched out their legs into a grapevine position as they begin rolling slowly across the floor.     Presently the punching stopped and they grabbed each other by the throat with both hands.  They stopped rolling and strained and growled and gurgled while strangling each other.  Mary could see their eyelids drooping. They drooled as they struggled.  But the energy was just gone after this marathon session of physical combat.  The two finally slumped and relaxed their grips as they lay completely exhausted. 

After resting for 45 minutes, Connie and Louise somehow got up and gathered their tattered clothes.  Mary helped them to appear as presentable as possible.  Her own shorts were embarrassingly stained.  It was after 10pm and she didn't know what any of them would say to their husbands when they go home.  After promising they were OK to drive, she let them go on their way.  Later, as she pulled into her own driveway, she could still hardly believe the events of the last two weeks.  And she sat in the car for another 10 minutes while she rubbed herself to another orgasm, thinking of her friends who loved to fight each other.  She didn't know who was more messed up.  And she didn't understand her own fascination with this disgusting situation.  But she could not deny her excitement and fascination in watching them fight.  It was dirty and forbidden and she fucking loved it.  How would she get her life together?  Or would she abandon herself totally to her uninhibited, animal urges?

Thankfully, Dan was already in bed.  She was able to slip inside, strip off her clothes and dump them in the hamper.  Then she crawled into bed and nuzzled up to her husband.  When he felt her, he turned and  she felt his partially stiff cock press against her.  Then for the next 30 minutes, they fucked each other into exhaustion.   But as she drifted off to a peaceful and deep sleep, Mary realized the entire time Dan was inside her, she was only thinking about Connie and Louise fighting.     

The next day, and the next several days, Mary was busy with volunteering and chores.  But even though she was busy, she couldn't get rid herself of the images of Connie and Louise.  She barely thought of anything else.  She began to imagine fights between women she saw on the street or women on the television screen.  “Oh my god, what have I turned into”?, she wondered.  “Should I try and get professional help”?  But immediately she knew she really didn't want that.  She wanted to embrace her newfound experience.  These last two weeks she had been energetic and happy.  Certainly her sex life was wonderful.  And she wanted to go on being titillated by the fighting.  It was fun, forbidden and such a rush. 

That Saturday found Mary at the local farmer’s market.  Emily Dracher bumped her playfully from behind.  “Hey there girl”, she smiled as Mary turned around to find her very best friend. They had been school mates and never moved out of town.  The two confided in each other on everything.  And Mary thought this might be the time to open up about her recent experiences.  “You have seemed distracted lately.  Is everything all right”, Emily asked.  Mary hesitated before answering.  The uncertain look on her face caused Emily to probe further.  “Tell me.  Something is going on with you”.  After another pause, Mary responded.  “Oh dear Emily, how do I relate this?  I know we’ve been best friends for ever.  And I trust you totally.  But you see, I’ve had some recent experiences that I’m just not sure how anyone will react to.  I don’t want to repulse you”.  “Oh Mary, how could you ever repulse me? You know I’m always in your corner.  I’ll take any secret you tell me to my grave.”  “Let’s take a walk”.  Mary smiled and took her friend’s arm. 

“You remember Ethel and Roseanne, in our 10th grade year?  In the back restroom of the activities building?  They had been arguing and met back there after school to fight”.  “Yes, how could I forget?  We all gathered to watch the spectacle.  But whatever made you think of that after all these years?  Mary ran her hand through her hair.  “Did you like watching them?  It was dirty and violent but all the kids were there”.  “Yes, I remember.  You know at that age we all were titillated by a fight.  That was a real dirty one, as I recall.  Embarrassing to say I did enjoy the scene”.  “What does that matter now?”  “Well”, Mary continued.  “What if I told you two of our neighbors had recently gotten into a fight every bit as dirty and violent as that one”?  Emily looked at her with surprise.  “What?  Seriously?  Who”?  “Not just yet”, responded Mary.  “First tell me your reaction”.   Emily shook her head gently.  “Oh my, well I have to say honestly, it’s strangely exciting in an odd way.  I’m wondering who.  It doesn’t seem likely in our little town at all.  Where did you hear about this”?  “Oh that’s the thing, my dear.  I didn’t hear about it at all.  I saw them myself”. 

“Oh my god Mary!”, exclaimed Emily in a hushed tone; looking around them for eave-droppers.  “For real?”  “Yes and that’s not all.  It has me very distracted, as you say”.  “Uh, yeah”, Emily stopped walking and turned to her friend.  “Who is it?  I promise on a stack of bibles, I won’t tell”.  “Connie and Louise”, answered Mary.  “Get the f out!”, exclaimed Emily.  “Where?”.  “In the pathway behind the bushes in between their houses”.  “I’m stunned”, said Emily as she tried to imagine that scene.  “It was late at night.  I couldn’t sleep and went out for a short walk”, explained Mary.  “Ummm, I know I ought to be disgusted and concerned, but I’m also strangely excited.  Now I know why you asked me about the 10th grade”, Emily said as her face flushed.  “And how did it end”?  “They were both too tired to keep going so they had to quit”, answered Mary.  “Ohhhh!”, groaned Emily.  “Why do I find that disgusting and exciting at the same time”? 

“Yes”, Mary went on.  “But girlfriend, here’s the kicker.  I was able to speak to both of them privately in the days afterward.  They readily admitted what happened;  couldn’t very well deny it.  But, just like we were all excited watching Ethel and Roseanne years ago, they were excited by their own fight.  And they both decided they wanted to do it again”.  “Oh my word!”, whispered Emily.  “And again”, said Mary.  “Fuck! You have to be kidding, Mary”.  “And again”, her friend said with an evil grin on her face.  “Awwwwwggg! Mary!”  Emily clutched her arm tightly.  “I know”, said Mary.  “But listen.  I had the same reaction as you.  And they said they didn’t care if I watched them”.  “Damn Mary!  This is f’ing amazing and deliciously naughty”.  “You want to go with me tomorrow to watch?”.  Then Emily Dracher let out a slow, long sigh and felt her panties becoming moist at the thought. 

(seems like the story doesn’t end here, does it?)
sidekick

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2016, 12:39:57 AM »
Oh yes I am hooked, especially with site being down for a couple of days. Pleas continue as this is one great story, so far. Thanks

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2016, 12:42:30 AM »
Sidekick, you are the master of the universe....the master of suspense...the master of the art of erotic writing... the master of the catfight story telling.

It is so good to have you back... and I hope bigger , stronger and more prolific.

Kisses,
Toni.

Offline Debbiedoes

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2016, 02:17:51 AM »
Sidekick...this is so perfect, please don't make us wait too long for the next part x

Offline milikiko

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2016, 04:53:36 AM »
Dear sidekick, i read all your stories for years. So cool to see you back. This one is so delicious. You canr leave us there. Pleaaaase

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2016, 08:50:01 AM »
Wow, Sidekick,

you are again on action. My preferred author.

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2018, 05:51:22 PM »
Hooked (the third part)

Later that night, when the clock was flashing 2:30am, both Mary and
Emily lay awake and restlessly turning in the beds in their respective
homes. They both had satisfied themselves and their husbands’ sexual
desires hours earlier.  No that’s not quite accurate.  Mary was as
horny as ever; as horny as she had been ever since witnessing Louise
and Connie fighting for the first time.  She would tell Mark all about
the kinky turn in her life.  But that wouldn’t be until later, when
she had a chance to get more under control.  She was still so off
balance by the recent and unexpected turn of events.

Several houses down and around the block, Mary could feel her own
pussy wet with desire.  She resisted the urge to rub herself laying in
the bed beside Walter.  He had pumped her well and expertly a few
hours earlier.  But now she was strangely agitated and excited and not
quite able to put aside the images of the events Mary described
earlier.  Of course she was excited by that fight in the 10th grade.
Those were the days of raging hormones and the energy and inhibitions
of youth.  But she hadn’t thought about anything like that in 19
years, for heaven’s sake.  So why was she excited by the prospect of
watching two mature women fight tomorrow afternoon? Good grief, these
were mothers and neighbors.  Why did she eagerly agree to go and
watch?  And why was her pussy wet?

Saturday morning was a flurry of family activities for both women;
breakfast, house hold chores, getting kids to sports events.  Mary was
officially to go to a women’s club meeting in the afternoon; maybe she
would be back in time for dinner.  And that was the same excuse Emily
used to free herself for the afternoon.  Connie had told Mary she and
Louise would be meeting at 2pm up on the outskirts of Bellville, eight
miles West on Route 43. They had rented a room for the weekend at the
Imperial Motel.  They wanted a private place to be undisturbed where
they could do what they wanted with impunity.  And that would be
taking as much time as they felt like to lock together and beat the
crap out of each other.

Emily met Mary at her house and they began the drive together with
nervous grins on their faces.  “I don’t know why I’m doing this”,
offered Emily with a goofy smile on her face.  Mary smiled back.  “I’m
not sure I could tell you why I am either.  I just know I can’t stay
away.  Louise told me a week ago that I’m no more perverted by
watching than they are by doing it.”  Emily chortled, “well, I guess
that may be true.  Is it the 10th grade all over again?”.  “Perhaps.
But seriously.  How long has it been since you were this excited by
going somewhere on a Saturday afternoon?”  Emily answered, “I can’t
deny it.  Seems very naughty and something I should not be doing at
all, however”.  The women rode on in silence for several minutes, but
they couldn’t keep the nervous grins off their faces as they glanced
at each other frequently.  “Hey what time is this meet supposed to
happen, 1:30pm?” asked Emily.  “No, 2pm.  We are a half hour early.  I
didn’t want to miss anything”, said Mary with a chuckle.  “Good grief
girl”, whistled Emily.  “I think you’re hooked”.  “Yeah, and you may
find yourself the same very soon my friend”.  Mary pressed on the gas
just a bit harder.

The women pulled into the parking lot and stepped out.  They were both
dressed in their small town Mom gear; tight summer blouses, short
shorts and white athletic shoes.  They went inside to the desk and
found out that Louise and Connie were registered into #114.  It was
all the way in the back, second from the end.  After walking back they
were about to knock on the door when Connie came pulling up in her
Honda.  All the women greeted each other as if nothing particularly
interesting was happening.  Mary asked, “I thought you and Louise
would drive up together”.  “Nooo”, Connie chuckled.  “We would not be
able to keep our hands off each other.  Probably have to pull over to
the side of the road and go right on the shoulder”.  Emily’s heart
skipped ever so slightly and she gently sucked in some air.  “I see
someone has been talking”, Connie glared at Mary.  “Oh don’t be mad.
I just had to share with my best friend.  I swear we are sworn to
secrecy”.  “If not I swear you will be bald”, Connie said with a
serious look that said she meant it.  The tension was broken by
Louise’s Ford Fusion pulling up to the curb in the next empty space.
There were more polite but curt greetings all around.  “I didn’t know
we would have a crowd”, said Louise.  When Mary started to
protest/explain she was cut off by Louise holding up her hand.  “Oh, I
don’t care.  I really don’t.  I just want what I came for”.  And in
just a minute they all piled into the little motel room.

All the women were dressed similarly.  It was hot, in late August.
Mary clicked the switch for the AC.  The unit came to life but
appeared to be older than any of them.  It was not having much effect.
Mary and Emily stood by the door and window, feeling very awkward and
not knowing what to do.  Emily pulled the drapes tightly closed.
Connie and Louise were staring at each other, maybe 3 feet apart.
They both started to remove their shoes, with their blouses and bras
next.  Neither ever took her eyes off the other.  They walked toward
each other, bare breasted, and snapped together like two magnets,
grabbing two fists full of each other’s hair.  They jerked their heads
back violently and leaned into each other, smashing breasts together
and pushing a leg between their opponent’s.  Mary was silently glued
to the sight in front of her.  And Emily let out a soft groan of
surprise and excitement as her two friends began to fight.

There were no sounds in the room except for the painful grunts and the
sucking of air from Connie and Louise.  After pushing and stumbling
around for a minute, the two each began slugging one fist into their
opponent’s ribcage, back and head.  Emily was mesmerized by the sight
and sounds of fists punching away.  These women had just been talking
pleasantly about 3 minutes before.  On and on the women went jerking
hair and punching each other.  They groaned and grunted and began to
softly curse and encourage each other.  “Yeah come on you fucking cow.
That’s it”.  “Let’s go cxnt.  Gimme all you got”.

It was only 3 or 4 minutes in and already Emily’s pussy was very wet.
She was fascinated by the dirty spectacle in front of her and no
longer had any awareness of the time and the place.  And Mary watched
eagerly as her friends fought.  There was no way she would miss this.
She reached up and pulled at her breast briefly, unaware of anything
but the fight.  The combatants finally lost balance and fell to the
floor in a heap, instantly tangling bare legs, clutching each other
tightly around the head and neck.  They struggled to roll over the
other for control while jerking their hair.  Presently they lay still,
in a tight cat ball, momentarily resting.  Their rib-cages were
heaving up and down to recover their breath.  The only sounds in the
room were the fighters panting and the old AC unit softly whirring.
The pair had rolled close to Mary and Louise, who now stood more
directly over them with looks of lust and not a thought of
interfering.  “OMG, Emily thought. So help me, I’ve never seen
anything so hot; not even in the 10th grade.  This is disgusting and
dirty and I am so glad I’m watching”.  Mary’s pussy was dripping.  She
could feel her panties and shorts were becoming soaked.  She loved to
have another opportunity to watch these two go at it.

Then, having rested sufficiently, Louise jerked Connie’s head
furiously and rolled on top of her.  Connie responded in kind and the
two thrashed back and forth on the floor with astonishing quickness.
They rolled next to the bed and clutched each other by the neck
growling in anger.  Connie brought up a knee into Louise’s midsection
and she groaned in pain and surprise.  She responded by raining down a
flurry of hard punches on Connie’s chest and head.  The two flailed at
each other punching and kicking until they threw each other
momentarily clear.

They sat for a split second before rolling onto their knees and then
to their feet; heaving for air.  Still staring at each other, they
each pulled down their shorts and panties, which were quickly tossed
in the corner.  The two women slowly circled each other with their
bare breasts swaying gently.  As they closed they slowly raised their
fists and came together throwing body punches over and over.  They
smacked breasts, tummies, ribs – anything they could reach.  They
pummeled each other continuously for a couple of minutes before
finally slowing.  During this engagement, Emily was overcome.  Her
first orgasm washed over her and her pussy gushed through her shorts
and ran down her legs.  It was the most pleasurable sensation she’d
ever felt as she watched her friends fistfight.  Meanwhile Mary had
slid her hand inside her shorts and was rubbing her clit quickly,
watching the two naked women pounding each other. She could feel her
orgasm building.

When Connie and Louise’s arms where too tired to punch any more, they
slumped over resting their hands on their knees.  They both stumbled
around, resting and running their hands through their hair.  Just when
Emily was praying it was not over, Connie slid her hand to her crotch.
While rubbing her pussy, she motioned with her other hand for Louise
to come and get her.  Louise rubbed her pussy as well and the two
women advanced toward each other with evil grins on their faces.  They
were both eager to keep fighting.

Mary and Emily were both fingering their pussies and watching in
fascination.  Connie and Louise stepped forward and pushed their bare
breasts into each other as they went nose to nose.  They quickly moved
their hands from their own to each other’s pussy.  The women groaned
in pain and pleasure as they scratched and pulled their cxnts.  It was
quite a sight with the two standing, legs apart, scratching pussies,
jerking hair with the other hand.  Presently, Louise smacked Connie’s
pussy with her fist, eliciting a loud groan.  Connie immediately
responded and the two punched each other between their legs over and
over.  “FFFuuuuccckkk . . .” moaned Emily as she came again.  The
women were a raunchy sight now, punching pussies, pulling hair,
sweating from all the exertion.  The sounds of punching, painting for
air and groaning from pain filled the little room.

Recovering from her last orgasm, Emily stumbled on weak knees and
bumped into Mary.  As she was jarred from her concentration on the
fighters, Mary instinctively smacked her fist into Emily’s chest in a
flash of annoyance and anger.  Emily was shocked and surprised.  She
glared silently at Mary.  The two stared at each other, now ignoring
the fighters for the first time since entering the room.  The brief
hostility lingered for Mary.  Emily was an unwanted intrusion.  She
wished she had not invited her.  Emily felt her annoyance rising.
Without warning or understanding, she moved her arm and smacked her
fist into Mary’s chest.  Now the staring contest continued and
escalated.  They heard the sounds of Connie and Louise fighting but
glared at each other.  Both women were disoriented; emotions
overwhelming them – lust and anger were building.  Neither understood
what was happening but were powerless against it.

They faced each other more directly.  Emily felt and saw herself reach
up with on hand and grab hold of Mary’s hair.  It was almost an
out-of-body experience.  Why did she do that?  She held on and pulled
with increasing pressure.  Mary responded, pulling Emily’s hair with
one hand.  The two continued to stare into each other’s faces.  Each
could see the look of lust, confusion and anger.  Their emotions were
totally in control of them.  Emily was aware of a building, primitive
urge as she stared at Mary.  “OMG, I want to fight”, she thought.
They began to pull harder, jerking their heads around.  Mary mouthed
the words, “come on bitch”.  And the two groaned like animals and
pulled each other’s hair savagely as simultaneous orgasms washed over
them.  Emily felt that there was nothing in heaven or earth now that
interested her but fighting Mary.

The two regained control of themselves as their orgasms began to
subside.  They began to deliver body punches as they continued to pull
hair.  “Oh fuck, this is sooooo good!” thought Mary as they pounded
away at each other.  The two were lifelong friends that were now so
very eager and pleased to be fighting.  And they wanted to do it long
and nasty, until they had their fill.

Only a few feet away, Connie and Louise were savagely punching each
other between their legs.  They savored the indescribable feelings
with each punch.  Their fists inflicted pain but also pleasure.  They
slugged away at each other’s sopping wet pussy.  This afternoon they
weren’t really human any longer.  They were animals, abandoning
themselves to their primitive emotions and feelings.  They only reason
they didn’t want to kill each other was the certainty they could never
fight and feel like this again.  On and on, they slugged each other
with hard, well aimed punches.  When they finally tired, they clutched
each other by the hair and pulled each other into the floor.
Immediately their legs tangled and their arms embraced the other.
They lay there for a short time, panting for air and resting; still
eager to keep up this fight, like the animals they were.  They looked
into each other’s eyes, lying face to face.  And they both saw lust
and hate staring back at them.

Emily and Mary continued to yank at each other’s hair and pummel each
other with their fists.  They both wanted this so badly now.  Even
with being best friends all their lives, they now eagerly fought in a
little, hot motel room.  There was not the result of any argument or
rivalry.  There was no jealously.  At that moment neither could have
told you why.  They were just overcome by the raw, animal-ism of
witnessing Connie and Louise fighting.  Just like their classmates in
the 10th grade, they slugged at each other and stumbled around.  At
first the fists flew fast and furiously.  When their arms became
tired, they slowed and aimed more accurately.  They punched each other
in their ribs, stomachs and chests.  And their pussies were soaked
through their shorts.

Connie and Louise dug in with renewed energy.  They lay tightly
together on the floor and rained down punches on each other’s bodes,
anywhere they could.  Laying on their sides, not having the energy to
roll, they slugged away.  Yet another orgasm washed over both of them
which left them trembling but still punching.  They slowed gradually
and became aware of how incredibly tired they were.  Finally pushing
each other away, they separated and lay on their backs, feeling the
wet carpet under them.  Both became aware of the sounds of groaning
and of fists pounding.  With some effort, they both rolled slightly
and propped themselves up to see Emily and Mary in a spirited
fistfight.  Louise smiled and shook her head slightly.  “These two are
best friends, but here they are beating each other up in a seedy motel
room”, she thought.  “I wonder if they will end up like us”?  Connie
stared, expressionless at her two friends fighting.  She savored the
violence in front of her.  As they continued to slug away, she began
to finger her pussy and continuing to drip on the carpet.

Finally Mary and Emily couldn’t punch each other any more.  Their arm
muscles were exhausted.  Their chests heaved as they took in air and
rested while standing with their arms hanging limp, but staring at
each other.  In a moment, they reached out and grabbed each other’s
breasts roughly.  As they dug their nails in, they came together in a
wild kiss.  It was technically a kiss.  They thrust and wrestled with
their tongues.  Both were salivating and dripping from their chins.
One hand remained scratching tit but they lifted the other to grab
hair.  Their faces were separated from their kiss by their hair
jerking.  In another few minutes, exhaustion took them.  Both women
slumped to the floor against the bed.

The four women now lay in the little hot room with their chests
heaving for air and feeling totally exhausted.  Two were naked and
scratched and bruised.  Emily and Mary were still in their clothes,
but each with big wet stains on the crotch of their shorts.  Their
hair was sticking out, wildly.  All four exhibited cheeks that were
red from the emotional exertion.  For several minutes no one said a
word.  Connie and Louise eventually began to struggle to their feet
and collect their clothes.  They privately wondered what was next for
them.  Where would this struggle take them.  They each knew they
really didn’t want to stop.  Their desire to fight each other was
escalating.  And the evidence was on current display.  Instead of
meeting at late night, secluded rendezvous, they were here in the
middle of the afternoon in a public motel.  They wished there weren’t
any family or social obligations calling them to return.  It wouldn’t
take much at this point for them to stay and keep fighting into the
evening.  But for now, they would return to being housewives, mothers
and neighbors – reluctantly.

Emily and Mary were each coming down from their savage, lustful
emotional high.  They were feeling increasingly embarrassed as the
full realization of the afternoon's events were taking hold.  They
looked at each other with embarrassed glances and realized how dirty
and disgusting they appeared.  They would have to stop somewhere going
back and replace their crotch-stained shorts and fix themselves up a
bit.  They each would be mortified to walk into their home looking
like they did.  This would have to be kept very secret.  And yet, was
undeniable that both felt something else as well.  They felt the low
simmer of lustful excitement from fighting.  “How can I be both
disgusted and excited by my behavior?”, Mary asked herself.  Emily was
realizing that she may very well not be able to walk this back.  How
could she go back to “normal” after today?  And what was “normal”
anyway?  Even now, looking at Mary, she felt her pulse quicken with
excitement from remembering the exchange of punches only a few minutes
ago.

There were no words; only knowing glances exchanged by the women as
they left the room and hurriedly piled into their cars.  Each knew
this would not be the last such meeting, or the end of this dirty and
lustful behavior.  They were hooked.
sidekick

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2018, 03:43:35 AM »
God I had forgotten just how hot this story is. Sidekick you would make everyone here happy if you were to continue this fantastic story

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2018, 05:07:54 AM »
My dear Vanessa, for you and all the other wonderful fans here, perhaps I'll see what I can do.  I just might have some time in the coming weeks.   
sidekick