News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hooked

• 80 Replies

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
Re: Hooked
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2018, 03:03:38 AM »
Oh Sidekick......

"Yeess", (he said, inocently).

Debbie. Am I getting you excited? (I hope). I can see the next part of the story in my head. Will bang it out soon.
sidekick

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2018, 03:13:12 AM »
Oh Sidekick......

"Yeess", (he said, inocently).

Debbie. Am I getting you excited? (I hope). I can see the next part of the story in my head. Will bang it out soon.

I think she's asking you to please light her cigatette.

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2018, 03:23:43 AM »
Lol. That sexy little bitch can blow smoke in my face - anything she wants. But I'll bet she's thinking of acting out the story, rather than reading it. Perhaps she already has.
sidekick

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2018, 04:55:39 AM »
Debbie isn't the only one getting excited. I can't wait to read the next installment.

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2018, 09:40:20 PM »
Coming out with part 6 very shortly folks. 
sidekick

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2018, 09:52:43 PM »
Hooked - Part 6

Two pair of naked women were eagerly fighting in a suburban living room.  It doesn’t sound right to call them “happy”, but they were very well satisfied.  Each of them very much wanted to be at this time and place.  They lusted after the uninhibited release of their raw emotions.  They wanted to be in an intimate contest with another woman; being socially unacceptable, violent, dirty, hurting each other.  It was exciting.  It made their pussies gush and leak down their thighs.  All they wanted to do was fight and cum all over each other; again and again and again. 

Connie and Louise continued to have each other bent over with a handful of hair and punching with their other hand.  But after another minute, they pulled each other up straight and released their grips.  Then with tits swaying and fists up and ready, they waded into each other, punching and slugging, hitting wherever they could.  They loved the feel of slugging each other.  Every punch, whether given or taken, heightened the excitement.  They felt it in their stomachs and their pussies, as if the punches were massaging their clits.  Masturbation by fistfight.  They were warm all over and wet between their legs.  They literally dripped onto the floor.  Again and again, they came together to slug each other in wildly and rapidly before backing off to come at it once again.  The sweat coated them, dripping between their breasts, running down their backs into the crack of their asses.  On and on they revelled in the fistfight they hoped might never end.  Neither knew how long they had been going at it this time.  But it didn’t matter.The key was that they keep going. 

Meanwhile Mary and Emily held each other in a naked embrace.  They were in no hurry.  Each wanted to savor the feel of jerking hair, breasts mashed together, arms straining to hold and control, legs wrestling while standing, wet pussies rubbing against her rival’s leg.  They went back and forth from looking at the ceiling while hair was being jerked, to chins resting on the other’s shoulder, panting and cursing in each other’s ear. 

“You’re quite the dirty cxnt”.

“My cxnt is too much for you, bitch”.

“Let’s let them at each other and find out, you whore”

‘Ummmmm, come on.  Pussy fight”.

The women maneuvered their legs to position their crotches together and began to pump into each other. 

“Oh my god!”

“Ummmmmmmfffffffff”

They began bucking their pussies slowly at first, then increasing in speed and intensity.  In a few seconds they were slapping together while simultaneously holding each other tightly.  It was fucking while standing up, with juices spattering as their cxnts pounded together.  Sweat soaked bellies also smacked together.  And their bare breasts were having a war of their own as their stiff nipples were buried against each other.  The two began punching at backs, ribs, neck and head as they continued humping their pussies into each other.  They panted with each hump/punch:

“Ummmm”
“Aggghhh, fuck”
“God . . .”
“Come on”
“Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh”
“More bitch”

The pleasure was building . . . building . . . building . . .

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!’
“Ummmmmmmfffffffff!”

They came almost simultaneously with their pussies squirting all over each other.  The women clung to each other with strength they never knew they had.  As the pleasure washed over them, their pussies continued to gush.  They pulled themselves into the wet floor and punched each other in the back and ribs and head with decreasing speed and force as the orgasm subsided.  Finally they were a wet, sticky mess of naked flesh, clinging tightly as if they would never let go.  Mary felt Emily jerk her hair and groan in pain/pleasure.  She returned the favor.  The women rolled slightly and looked up at Connie and Louise across the room.  The other couple were continuing to fistfight with sweat pouring off them.  Mary and Emily continued to watch while clutching tightly and throwing occasional punches.  Presently they reached around each other with one hand and inserted a finger in the other’s asshole.  Each women moaned at the touch, not sure if they meant to sexually stimulate or hurt each other.  But what did it matter?  They kept probing their asses and enjoyed the sight and sounds of the fistfight. 

Meanwhile, Ethel had reluctantly stopped pleasuring herself to throw on a skirt and blouse and sandals and run out the door. She was now cruising the neighborhood streets, trying to think where her mother and the other women would go. 

“Huuummm, Mom and Connie were fighting”.  She still shuddered when thinking of it. 

“And Emily Dracher was watching.  And I saw her masturbating too.  Ahhhhhhhhh”, Ethel pushed up her skirt and rubbed her clit as she remembered the events and drove to the end of the block. 

“Ok, so maybe Connie’s, or maybe Emily’s.  Hummmmm.  50-50 chance, right?” She fingers her pussy as she hits the gas and turned toward Emily’s house.  And those fingers didn’t rest even as she is walking up toward Emily’s front door.  The house is dark.  It’s getting to be mid evening now.  Sundown is coming up fast.  Ethel has a fleeting thought that she should feel embarrassed about coming here.  But what she hopes to find inside is an irresistible pull to keep going.  It sounds like some kind of commotion going on inside.  She tries the door and finds it unlocked.  Then leaving caution to the wind, she boldly steps inside. The sights and sounds hit her like a body blow.  Mary and Emily are naked on the floor, wrapped together, groping each other’s ass and occasionally punching and jerking hair.  They don’t roll but stay facing each other on their sides, occasionally glancing at the other two women in the room.  The floor is wet.  They’ve either pissed themselves or cum on each other.  And on the other end of the sofa, Ethel’s sees her  mother and Connie, naked, fist fighting, sweating, tits swaying, grunting with each punch.  The sounds and visuals overwhelm the girl and she groans and shakes as the orgasm overtakes her.  She jams her fingers inside as she feels the juices come squirting out and wave after wave of pleasure block out all other senses. She stumbles on unsteady legs and comes to a sitting position on the floor, legs spread, rubbing her clit, groaning with lust and watching the women fight. 
sidekick

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2018, 11:20:42 PM »
God this is so hot, I really can;t wait for the next part to see what happens now that Ethel found the fight.
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2018, 05:36:40 PM »
Gods Sudekick. This is phenomenal hon. I can’t wait to read the next chapter.

Offline Bethfites

• Love you & Miss you Forever Mama!!
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2018, 11:44:11 PM »
I have lost count how many times I've read this story... and read it with someone prior to us rippin in to each other... Hooked
Come take a walk down this dusty road and see where it leads!

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2018, 06:11:54 PM »
By now you know your unfinished story pleased many readers.

Find time to write it's conclusion - or even to make it a series, please.

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2018, 08:26:25 PM »
By now you know your unfinished story pleased many readers.

Find time to write it's conclusion - or even to make it a series, please.

Oh there's nothing more sad to me than finding the words "The End" when reading an exciting fight story. So I won't be doing that.  It's not my style. I always want to look forward to at least the opportunity for the next fight.  As for the series, it seems there is one already going.  It's reached 6 episodes so far.  I don't write them in regular intervals.  I'm afraid I"m not able to do that, as a writer for a weekly TV show would do.  But I hope you'll all continue to enjoy the story, as I do. 
sidekick

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2018, 09:45:21 PM »
Sidekick your story is, as always, outstanding. I am looking forward to reading the next installment and as many more as you will bless us with.

Vanessa

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2018, 10:26:58 PM »
What can I say that hasn't already been said. Part 6 was simply excellent. I can't wait to see where this story goes. As long as you keep writing stories I'll keep reading and enjoying them.

Offline catlover123456

« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2018, 01:23:20 PM »
when will you post the next part!!!!!! I cant wait long

Offline Debbiedoes

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2018, 02:51:02 PM »
One or two aspects of this ring a bell with me! ... So looking forward to the next instalment of  'Hooked'