News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hooked

• 80 Replies

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
Re: Hooked
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2018, 10:07:42 PM »
Hooked - Part 7

Ethel sat immersed in the sights, sounds and smell of raw, uninhibited sex and violence.  The moans of pleasure and of pain reverberated in the, otherwise, quiet room. The pounding of fists and rubbing of naked bodies excited her.  The smell of sweat and sexual fluids filled the air. “This is unbelievable. I fucking love it!”, she thought.  Her fingers never stopped stroking her clit as her juices continued to leak onto the floor. 

Her mother and Connie were now quite tired and their punching slowed to a stop.  They stumbled apart and flopped into the nearest chair, with their naked chests heaving for fresh air and momentary relaxation. Since the show Mary and Emily were watching had wrapped up for the moment, they turned face to face, clutched each other tightly and resumed their cat ball.  Their whole world became the jerking of hair, scratching, straining, wrestling, humping, punching each other. They moaned obscenely and thought of nothing but continuing to lay on the floor and fight for as long as possible.

After a few minutes Ethel turned back toward her mother and their eyes met.  They stared with strangely unemotional expressions.  Ethel remained sitting on the floor with her legs open and hands fingering her wet pussy.  Louise sat slouched in the chair, naked, sweating, resting with red scratches and bruises on her arms, stomach, face and breasts. Yet neither seemed surprised, disgusted, embarrassed or concerned; at least not from the way they looked at each other. It was almost as if they expected to see the other in this state.

After two or three full minutes, some invisible signal was communicated between mother and daughter.  They each struggled to rise to their feet.  Ethel began to slowly remove her top and bra and step out of her skirt and panties; all the while never taking her eyes off her mother.  When she was naked, the two stepped toward each other.  When they were quite close, they began to slip around each other until their breasts touched and they could feel the breath on each other’s faces.  Ethel wasn’t sure if this was real or some bizarre, wicked dream and she didn’t care.  With butterflies in her stomach and a dripping wet pussy, she reached for her mother’s hair.  Connie took two fists full of her daughter’s hair at the same time and the women pulled; not hard at first, but with rapidly increasing strength.  Their naked bodies mashed together and they jerked their heads back roughly.  Then each moaned with lust as their simultaneous orgasms overtook them.  The trembled with pleasure and felt their pussies squirt onto each other. 

“Oh god, . . . ummmmmppppffffffff!”

“Fuuuuuuuuuccck! . . .

They jerked hair violently and humped each other’s flesh.

“Aggggghhhh.  . . .   Damn”

“Ethel?”,  Connie moaned

“Mom”, answered her daughter as they stumbled together

“Bitch . . .”

cxnt . . .”

“Fight . . .”

“Yessssss”

“Come on”

With their orgasms subsiding, they clutched tightly and began scratching as well as hair pulling.  Connie punched her daughter in the side.  Ethel felt the blow where it hit but also felt a strange, warming shock which cause her pussy to burn with pleasure. She punched her mother’s stomach.  “Oh my God, that’s so fucking good”, she thought.  The two women began slugging each other with on hand while maintaining hair pulling.

“Yes, . . . come on little bitch”, Connie moaned in her daughter’s ear.

“Fucking cxnt, I’ve wanted to fight you since, . . .”  groaned Ethel

“Yes, come on baby.  I’m here now”.

“Punch me”,

“Yes baby, let’s punch each other”

“Oh god!”

“As long as you want baby”

“Fight me mom”

Connie jammed her fingers in her pussy and groaned as she watched Louise and her daughter fighting.

(to be continued.  But the real question is “will they ever stop?”)
sidekick

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2018, 11:24:08 PM »
Chapter is awesome, so sexy to see mom and daughter going at it and her mothers original opponent masturbating watching them, will be awesome if they all come together to brawl all at once.
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2018, 05:18:20 PM »
Sidekick!!!! O! M! G! Don’t ever stop!!!

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2018, 05:29:06 PM »
"Connie punched her daughter in the side.  Ethel felt the blow where it hit but also felt a strange, warming shock which cause her pussy to burn with pleasure. She punched her mother’s stomach."
Great chapter, I loved it. I thought Ethel was Louise's daughter.

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2018, 09:56:15 PM »
Sidekick!!!! O! M! G! Don’t ever stop!!!

Thank you Anna.  I always enjoy your writing here so very much.  It's amazingly creative. If I can entertain you in return, I'm very satisfied.   
sidekick

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2018, 10:01:22 PM »
"Connie punched her daughter in the side.  Ethel felt the blow where it hit but also felt a strange, warming shock which cause her pussy to burn with pleasure. She punched her mother’s stomach."
Great chapter, I loved it. I thought Ethel was Louise's daughter.

Thanks Gary.  LOL, I probably did get the mother-daughter paring mixed up.  When I take a break between episodes of this long story, I really have to make myself go back and read it all to guarantee consistency.  Looks like I may have gotten in a hurry on this one.  My apologies.  I was too distracted by the mother-daughter fight.  It's one of my favorite hot button fantasies. 
sidekick

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2018, 02:29:35 PM »
No need to apologize sidekick. At first I thought I missed something or read something wrong. It is a great story and I can't wait to see where this will lead. What will Louise and Ethel do when they get home? Did Carol lose her fighting partner? Please keep up the great work.

Offline Crow_666

• I am a CF lover but not a dousche bag!!
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2018, 07:14:50 PM »
This is brilliant and just gets better each time you add to it! Please continue and thank you!
<3 I'm a lover and a fighter! <3
My partner is a busy 5'5 beauty. Lots of fire in her. And looking for safe fights.

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2018, 08:04:19 PM »

Oh there's nothing more sad to me than finding the words "The End" when reading an exciting fight story. So I won't be doing that.  It's not my style. I always want to look forward to at least the opportunity for the next fight.  As for the series, it seems there is one already going.  It's reached 6 episodes so far.  I don't write them in regular intervals.  I'm afraid I"m not able to do that, as a writer for a weekly TV show would do.  But I hope you'll all continue to enjoy the story, as I do.
[/quote]

I can't imagine how writers do weekly shows either.  That 'on demand' writing has to be really tough.  Your story is excellent and worth waiting a bit for the next installment.  Thanks for posting.

Offline Debbiedoes

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2018, 10:55:00 PM »
Well you know my thoughts... :)

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2018, 05:25:13 PM »
I am looking forward to the next Part.  It is an amazing Story. Wondering If the other three women also have daughters which would join the battle

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2018, 11:58:04 PM »
To echo all of the others sentiments....         O M G ...... please don’t stop. The wait is excrpbut oh so worth it Sidekick!!!

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2018, 03:51:37 AM »
Same, really looking forward to the next chapter.
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.

Offline sprocket73

« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2019, 01:14:02 AM »
hopefully this story will continue

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2019, 02:49:36 PM »
Great stuff Sidekick.  I hope you're not angry with me for wanting to share your stories on Amazon.  I only asked because you're an awesome writer and I feel a kinship with your work.  Catwriter.
Catwriter