News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2454 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2015, 02:16:04 AM »
Also would you be offended if I did stories in a similar fashion. I don't want to steal your idea but it's given me a lot of ideas.

I'd be thrilled to see entries from you and anyone else who'd care go give it a whirl, my friend!  That would really prove to me that this idea of mine is a genuine success.  :)

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2015, 04:37:39 AM »

Kristen bell vs Kesha

would love to read this one with Kristen getting utterly humiliated

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2015, 06:15:10 AM »
More brilliant entries! Love your work, Jackflash!

Seeing as you like suggestions...

I suggest Sophia Bush vs Chloe Bennet

Also, have wanted to get into the writing again myself. But I'm lazy. A short finish seems perfect. I'd like to take one of your suggestions to use first. What would you like to see?

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2015, 05:29:15 PM »
Hi Jimi!  Would you like to take a shot at the suggested Kristen Bell vs Ke$ha fight?

More brilliant entries! Love your work, Jackflash!

Seeing as you like suggestions...

I suggest Sophia Bush vs Chloe Bennet

Also, have wanted to get into the writing again myself. But I'm lazy. A short finish seems perfect. I'd like to take one of your suggestions to use first. What would you like to see?

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2015, 05:57:26 PM »
Hi Jimi!  Would you like to take a shot at the suggested Kristen Bell vs Ke$ha fight?

Sure thing, Jackflash. Coming right up!

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2015, 06:23:48 PM »
Kristen Bell vs Ke$ha

{alt}
Kristen Bell

{alt}
Ke$ha

Kristen's eyes grew wide as her feet left the ground. She hadn't mounted much offense against her opponent this entire match, but still, this was the first time she realized just how far out of her league Ke$ha was. "Wait... !" She tried to plea, but the larger blonde was having none of it as she lifted Kristen straight up over her head. One of Ke$ha's hands was planted flat against her foe's firm stomach and the other against her chest. Ke$ha stretched her fingers and gave one nipple a little pinch just to add insult to injury.

And then she let go; Kristen's pretty doe eyes going wider and wider until "THWACKK!" The little blonde slapped against the floor, the air instantly rushing out of her. She wheezed awkwardly and slowly rolled to her back, her hands clutching at her stomach and chest. She opened her mouth wide and sucked in a large gulp of air. Just to have it all blown away again as Ke$ha flopped heavily down onto Kristen's tummy, trapping her hands underneath her in the process.

Kristen squirmed, but she was trapped, and she couldn't breathe. "Say goodnight, bitch," Ke$ha taunted as she rolled with Kristen onto her side and clamped those long legs of hers around KBell's midsection. And then with a tight squeeze, Kristen was gagging for air and thrashing about in pain.

"Ahhhh! Let... goooo!" Kristen screamed as her lithe body was constricted in the strong grasp of her tormentor's legs. Her cute face contorted in agony and tears started to run down her cheeks as she came to terms with not being able to escape her predicament. "Uhhhhghhhh... please... no... more..."

But Ke$ha squeezed tighter and tighter for minutes until no air could be found in Kristen and she passed out. Grinning, Ke$ha slinked off of Kristen's motionless body and sat on her sweet face, her arms raised in victory.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2015, 06:28:56 PM »
Very nice Jimi

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2015, 06:59:37 PM »
Thanks Ed! Appreciate it. :)

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2015, 07:34:01 PM »
Knocked it out of the ballpark, Jimi!  You write so vividly, I could easily envision this in my mind's eye.  Excellent work, my friend!   ;D

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2015, 07:40:04 PM »
Thanks Jack! Appreciate that very much. You're a tough act to follow. I'm always up for more though. Looking forward to more of your work too!

Offline Nightshade

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2015, 08:01:07 PM »
Avril Lavigne VS Miley Cyrus?
Kristen Stewart VS Emma Watson?

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2015, 12:17:51 AM »
great stuff Jimi!

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2015, 02:03:18 AM »
Matches we've seen 100 times before
I'd rather see Emma can miley and avril vs Kristen

Offline Nightshade

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2015, 02:36:05 AM »

"Seen 100 times"? Where did you see more than one or two Miley VS Avril stories at most in the history of this forum?

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2015, 02:48:30 AM »

"Seen 100 times"? Where did you see more than one or two Miley VS Avril stories at most in the history of this forum?

Ok not 100 :p I know there are at least 3 Miley vs avril stories. Miley wins one on a beach then avril wins one then there is one on a ring that Miley dominates.