News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Finish Her!

• 2441 Replies

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #1860 on: August 20, 2019, 07:40:22 AM »

Mandy Rose vs. Trish Stratus

From atop her seat on Trish's back, Mandy smiled. It was a cold, arrogant sort of smile, but it was a smile nonetheless. Mandy was proud of herself. For months now - months! - she had been hearing people's whispers. She had seen the social media entries and the forum posts. She had heard people talking. She had heard every comparison between herself and the veteran Trish that anyone could possibly make, and she was damn tired of it.

So when an opportunity presented itself to make it clear which of them was the superior woman? Mandy more than jumped on the chance. She was all too eager to end the comparisons once and for all.

Mandy had waited quietly in the locker room for Trish to make an exit from the showers, waiting off to the side where no one would pay her much mind or give much attention to her. She had only been wearing a towel at the time, because if she was going to do this, she wanted to do it right...and sure enough, it wasn't long before Trish made her own exit from the showers, returning to the locker room with nothing on her body but her own towel, wrapped tight around her body. She didn't notice Mandy as she headed to her locker, and she paid her no mind as the woman came up on her from behind, moving in quick and close and grabbing Trish by the hair.

In one swift movement, Mandy had swung Trish around, slamming her into the set of lockers by her long and blonde hair, and from that moment, the fight was on. To Trish's credit (and Mandy's surprise!), the older veteran fought back pretty well, eventually taking Mandy to the floor of the locker room and getting in a few rough punches on Mandy's face, but it didn't take long for the younger woman to gain her advantage back, taking control of the situation and releasing her frustrations onto the former Women's wrestling champion.

And that's how things had gotten to this point: Trish, laying naked and facedown on the floor, with a similarly nude Mandy sitting atop her, looking as smug as one could be. She was a little sweaty, yeah, but she had managed to bring Trish down and keep her under control...and now it was time to finish her off!

Mandy began to adjust her position, leaning down so that she was soon lying atop of Trish, her large, bare breasts squashing down against Trish's back. Her bare skin gently rubbed against Trish's own bare, sweaty flesh, and the older woman couldn't do much but whimper and moan as Mandy made herself comfortable atop of her. It wasn't long before Trish felt Mandy's arm, strong and muscular, snaking around her neck, the younger beauty locking in a rather tight sleeper hold on her, and it wasn't long after that before she could feel Mandy's lips right beside her ear. She could feel Mandy's breath, hot on her flesh, and she could hear Mandy's soft whispers to her, a sultry tone masking a rather harsh warning.

"You're done for," Mandy whispered, squeezing her arm tight around Trish's neck, her well-toned bicep pushed up against the older woman's throat, flexing as it began cutting off Trish's air supply. "You should have never came back here. You should have stayed in retirement, bitch, because now you've got a nightmare to deal with...me." She squeezed a little harder, relishing every movement that Trish was making beneath her. The former champion was squirming underneath her body, writhing beneath Mandy, trying to wiggle herself free. Her hands had came up, grabbing at Mandy's arm, but it was in vain. She didn't have the strength or the energy to force the woman's hold to come loose, and with every moment that passed, she could feel herself growing weaker and weaker.

"As long as I see you around here, Trish...?" Mandy continued, her voice quiet, almost intimate as she whispered to the woman beneath her. "I plan on making you miserable. I plan on making you suffer. I'm ten times the wrestler you've ever been. I'm ten times the woman you've ever been. I'm superior to you in every single way, and if I ever see you in an arena with me again...? I'm going to do the same thing to you that I'm doing right now. I'm going to remind you, over and over, of why you should have stayed the hell away from wrestling."

It wasn't much longer before Trish's eyes rolled back into her head, her lungs burning as she struggled to find air...and it wasn't much longer after that before they finally fluttered close. Eventually, the older woman went completely limp, her struggles ceasing entire, the veteran blonde knocked out by Mandy's simple submission hold.

When she was sure that Trish was out, Mandy finally released the sleeper and sat up, crawling off of the woman and then climbing back to her feet. She leaned down, grabbing her towel and lifting it up to wrap tight back around her body, and then headed towards her locker. After fishing around for a moment, she found her phone, and returned back to Trish's prone, unconscious form. Planting a foot in the center of the woman's back, she raised her phone aloft and smirked, taking a few quick selfies of herself standing victorious over Trish.

By the time the morning rolled around, those pictures would be all over social media. There would be no comparison between the two again, and Mandy was sure of it. By the time everyone had seen Mandy's photos, they would which of the two beautiful blonde wrestlers was truly the superior woman.

Offline The Italian

« Reply #1861 on: August 22, 2019, 06:35:44 PM »
Vanessa Hudgens vs Ariel Winter

Sometimes the most ferocious fights are fought by the most unexpected contenders.
Neither Vanessa nor Ariel had a personal grudge against the other, but both women were driven by the urge to free themselves from the "cute loser" reputation that haunted them.
So, when the match started, the two topless beauties went at each other at full force and the more the bout progressed the more fiercely they fought, slapping and clawing the opponent's body with recless abandon.
In the end, the action seprated them for a moment and both women, just as they silently agreed to a truce, took their time to catch their breath while kneeling in front of each other.
Both knew that the fight was almost over and that both of them had almost spent all their energies. And just as they had ear a signal, they simultaneously extended their arm, going for the opponent's breasts.
Vanessa grabbed two handfuls of Ariel's big boobs, digging her nails in the soft flesh and squeezing as hard as she could. Ariel went for Vanessa's perky's nipples, pinching them between herthumbs and forefingers and starting to pull and twist her comparatively smaller tits.
As the tit abuse contest went on, both women started to sob and bawl as their eyes filled with tears.
Vanessa had almost reached her limit, the pain at her tits was amost unbearable and she realized that Ariel was slowly taking the advantage. Suddently Vanessa's head snapped forward as she hit Ariel's nose with her forehead.
Shocked, Ariel released her hold on Vanessa's tits as her hands instinctively went for her nose.
Vanessa took advantage of Ariel distraction to tackle her down and sit on her belly, she grabbed Ariel's left wrist with her right hand and pinned it to the mat over Ariel's right shoulder, then she went for the other wrist and in the end Ariel found herself pinned on the mat, almost strangled by her own arms crossed under her chin.
"Give up Winter" said the still crying Vanessa "I don't want to hurt you anymore....but I will if you don't surrender now!"
"N...n...no...I won't..." 
"GIVE! UP!"
"N...NEVER!"
"GIVE! UP! NOW!"
"F...FUCK YOU!"
Slowly, almost as someone was forcing her, Vanessa lowered her mouth on Ariel's right boob, sinking her teeth in the soft titfles of her opponent and Ariel screamed bloody murder as Vanessa chewed her breast.
"I GIVE! I GIVE! STOP, PLEASE I GIVE UP!"
Vanessa got up, releasing Ariel who  crumpled in a fetal position sobbing uncontrollably while the mat was stained by the drops of blood from where Vanessa's theet pierced Ariel' skin.
And as she was proclaimed the winner, a tear eyed Vanessa finally let out a loud and animalistic scream of victory.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 06:54:45 PM by The Italian »

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #1862 on: August 27, 2019, 10:50:26 PM »

Retro Bout: Cyd Charisse vs Yvette Mimieux

Cyd swallowed hard. Her vision grew blurry, her eyes unfocused. The source of her agony? An incredibly tight sleeperhold champed securely around her throat by her arch rival Yvette Mimeux.

Cyd had only given up her back to her opponent for an instance but Yvette’s eyes widened and she pounced the moment the brunette had done so. Yvette had been practicing the sleeper hold on her boyfriend over and over in the weeks leading up to her match with Cyd. She had never been able to beat the brunette and she was counting on this move to bring her that elsuoive victory.

The sleeperhold had quickly toppled Cyd onto her knees. Yvette followed her down, pushing Cyd so she was folded in on herself. In addition to the breath stealing effect of the sleeperhold itself, the compression further squeezed the brunette’s lungs.

“Ohhhhhhhhh….” Cyd moaned. “Can’t breathe…can’t breathe!”

Yvette just smiled, and ground the sleeperhold event tighter, “cranking” it up.

“Say you give,” ordered the hardhearted blonde. “Give up and I’ll let you breathe.”

“No! Never!” said the proud brunette.

But the sleeperhold not only impeded her breathing. It stopped the blood flow to her brain. Sure enough she started getting dizzy. The hold robbed her of her greatest strength: her long legs, her flexibility, her speed. All she could feel was Yvette’s ropey little muscles pressing into her throat, pressing, pressing, pressing…

Cyd tried crawling to the ropes but Yvette stayed plastered on her back. After a few inches, Cyd collapsed. She was now completely prone, with Yvette lying on top of her.

“YES!” the blonde exclaimed happily. “You’re not going anywhere Cyd, nowhere! Now GIVE UP bitch.”

“No…no…” said the stubborn brunette quietly. She had always beaten the blonde in the past. She couldn’t accept that she was losing.

But losing she was. Yvette had trained carefully for this moment. She had mentally pictured it countless times. She was getting hot as she pressed tightly against Cyd. She could feel the strength gradually draining from the brunette’s body. She could see the pain and desperation on Cyd’s face. Her eyebrows arched, her mouth pouting. Yvette just kept the sleeper clamped on as tightly as possible. She started daydreaming a little about the things she was going to do with Cyd once the brunette passed out. She would tie her up and start working on Cyd’s pride and joy, her long legs

“Give!” she hissed in Cyd’s era.

Finally the pride was squeezed out of Cyd.

“Ok. OK.” whispered an utterly exhausted Cyd. “-I…give. I give…”

“YES! Now say I’m better than you!” ordered Yvette.

The proud brunette tried holding out for a bit longer, gritting her teeth but eventually the pressure to breathe unimpeded became unbearable.

“OK….you’re better…you’re better…just let me breathe…” pleaded Cyd, who started sobbing so desperate she was to breathe.

“Not quite yet, Cyddie. Say you suck!” laughed the hardhearted blonde.

But Cyd was beyond talking now. Her eyes rolled up in her head, then closed. The last dregs of consciousness escaping. Yvette’s vise-like grip had finally put her out.

But an excited Yvette wasn’t ready to let go yet. Not after all the defeats she had suffered at Cyd’s hands. She had found the key to defeating her now and she was not about to let o any time soon. She didn’t care about the permanent damage she might cause to Cyd. She didn’t care about the ref ordering her to let Cyd go or the crowd booing her. She just remained focused on Cyd’s knocked out face. She smiled. So this is what victory felt like!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 06:19:33 AM by Savant »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #1863 on: August 28, 2019, 06:41:02 AM »
Fantastic stuff, Savant!  :)

Retro Bout: Cyd Charisse vs Yvette Mimieux

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #1864 on: August 28, 2019, 04:17:54 PM »
Thanks!

More photos of Cyd and Yvette...

{alt}

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #1865 on: August 29, 2019, 03:46:28 PM »
Thanks!
More photos of Cyd and Yvette...

It's good to have a visual reference of names we all (well, mostly all) remember but can't actually pull up a mental picture when reading a story or filling out a poll.

The research and effort taken IS appreciated!

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #1866 on: August 30, 2019, 10:46:11 PM »

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez vs Ivanka Trump – Part 3

“Unghhhh!” Alexandria’s head went whipping as Ivanka tagged her with yet another punch to the jaw as the brunette was trapped in the ring corner, her arms hanging the bottom ropes. Ivanka took a moment to relish the dazed look on her rival’s face before resuming her punches. She wasn’t the hardest puncher but her slow, methodical blows were gradually beating Alexandria into a pulp.

But the truth of the matter is that Alexandria was defeated long before she got in the ring.

After their last match, which Ivanka had won thanks to some intervention by her repulsive father and thanks to an absolutely devastating breast smother, the blonde heiress had dragged Alexandria back to Trump Tower where she proceeded to torture the brunette Congresswoman from the Bronx for a solid week. Ivanka was absolutely merciless once she had the advantage over Alexandria. She kept her rival tied up and beat her from her from morning to night, knocking her out countless times. Eventually she beat Alexandria to the point where Ivanka didn’t even need to tie her up anymore. The brunette’s spirit, her will to fight back, was broken. That’s when Ivanka really started to have fun, trapping Alexandria in submission hold after submission hold, in particular every possible variation on the figure four head scissors, using her long legs to reduce Alexandria to a gurgling mess.

Overnight, she would leave Alaexndrai painfully tied up on the floor in a cold pantry room to ensure that she would get no rest and would still be exhausted the next morning. This pattern continued for days until Ivanka finally reduced Alaexndrai to the point where she would offer no resistance as Ivanka fucked her from behind over and over, sexually humiliating her and leaving her an exhausted, sweaty mess.

Finally, the time came for their pro-style rematch. Ivanka had tied up Alexandria and the two women were driven to the arena in Ivanka’s limousine. Alexandria was dressed in a skimpy, green silk teddy, while Ivanka was in a black bra, black panties and fishnet stockings. Both women were barefoot.

Ivan’s wrapped a leather choker around Alexandria’s slender neck and attached a leash to it. She marched Alexandria down the ramp, shocking the crowd who could see how beaten up and helpless Alexandria was. They booed lustily but the ice cold Ivanka relished the disapproval.

“Bunch of peasants,” she hissed. “Look at your champion now – tough girl from the Bronx, right? But I totally own her!”

When the two women entered the ring, the ref ordered Ivanka stop untie Alexandria and remove the leash. Once she had done so, he signaled for the timekeeper to ring the bell. The rematch was on!

The support from the crowd filled Alexandria with momentum and renewed energy. She was incredibly angry with how Ivanka had treated her and was determined to get revenge. As soon as the bell rang, she ran across the ring and launched herself at the blonde.

Ivanka was briefly overwhelmed as the brunette fired a series of forearm strikes and elbows at the blonde. However adrenaline could only go so far after a week of torture. Ivanka looped an arm around Alexandria’s neck before dropping her with a DDT, spiking the brunette’s head into the canvas and dazing her.

Even though Ivanka had been beating up Alexandria’s for a week now, even though the brunette was essentially a ragdoll at this point, she still lacked confidence. She was spooked by the possibility of Alexandria making a comeback. So she wasn’t taking any chances and was fully prepared to use weapons and cheat.

Ivanka signaled to her attendants to pass her a syringe she had brought with her. Ivanka jabbed it into the downed Alexandria’s left buttock, injecting her with a sedative.

“No! No!” Alexandria protested. Ivanka had periodically drugged her like this over the past week. She knew this was robbing her of any chance to fight back. The drugs quickly started taking effect, making Alexandria even more sluggish. Her eyes started rolling and became unfocused, like she was drunk.

A delighted Ivanka then bullied the brunette into the ring corner and stated firing right and left crosses into Alexandria’s jaw, tagging her over and over, which is where we came in. After every punch, she would reposition Alexandria’s face, so she was set up for another blow.

Once she had further softened up Alexandria this way, she cocked back her arm and fired her hardest punch yet - not in Alexandria’s face this time - but directly in her chest. Heart punch! A look of shock came over Alexandria’s face. She had never felt such pain before. It felt an electric shock radiate from her chest to the tips of her toes, before everything went numb.

“Shot to the heart!” Ivanka laughed, singing the Bon Jovi song.

Ivanka then signaled to her corner again and they handed her a thick, burlap rope. She quickly wrapped it around Alexandria’s neck, choking her. The ref protested but Ivanka just ignored him. She knew an arena-full of fans were here to see this match and there was no way the ref was going to end it with a disqualification. Not without giving the crowd their money’s worth. Alexandria’s eyes bulged open and she started coughing as the trope cut off her breathing. She kicked her legs and stamped her feet in protest but the choke quickly overwhelmed her and she became limp and floppy. Ivanka would periodically tighten the rope, biting it into Alexandria’s throat even more tightly. Finally she released it with a flourish, allowing Alexandria to collapse onto the mat.

A heartless, unrelenting Ivanka then wrapped her long legs around Alexandria’s throat, locking on a figure four headscissors.

“Urkkkk! Alexandria’s gasped as the blonde quickly ramped up the hold to knockout intensity. “No….please…not this…not this….” she whimpered. But Ivanka just smiled. She would periodically lift her hips off the map, producing even more unbearable pressure on Alexandria’s neck. Again, as with the the rope choke, she brough Alexandria’s right to the brink of passing out before releasing her. She delighted in keeping Alexandria’s right of the brink of unconsciuousness without quite crossing the threshold.

Ivanka then proceeded to apply painful joint locks to Alexandria, and every possible variation of an arm buster or arm wringer to the brunette’s right arm. She particularly enjoyed trapping Alexandria’s arm in the rope and yanking it down violently over the top cable. This quickly brought Alexandria to tears as the pain radiated down from her shoulder to her fingertips. She winced her eyes in pain, every time Ivanka placed a new agonizing hold on her trapped limb.

After several long minutes of this, Ivanks lifted up Alexandria to her very unsteady feet. The Congresswoman swayed in place barely able to stand before Ivanka swung a lusty roundhouse right into the brunette’s jaw, breaking it! Alexandria topped onto her back, moaning in pain.

Finally, Ivanka started herself over the prone brunette and applied the piece de resistance, the breast smother. She wrapped both her arms around Alexandria’s head and lifted it up into her big tots, quickly eclipsing all light from the brunette’s yes. After the week of torture, after multiple concussions. After the rope choke and the figure four, Alexandria was little more than jelly now. Her hands weakly and pathetically pushed against Ivanka’s hips but could not get any separation between herself and her rival. Ivanka just kept feeding her tit, over and over, not letting the brunette get even the slightest bit of oxygen.

“Suck on those tits loser, I know you can’t get enough of them,” taunted the blonde.  T

The effect was inevitable and Alexandria’s succumbed, slipping into darkness.  The ref checked her arm but there was no sign of life. Alexandria’s was knocked the fuck out!

Finally after another minute or so, Ivanka languidly peeled her breasts off Alexandria’s face, allowing her head to thump onto the canvas unceremoniously. A triumphant Ivanka then signaled to her crew to bring her a camera. She took numerous selfies of herself posing over the defeated Alexandria, applying submission holds on her and displaying her knocked out form. She particularly enjoyed grabbing Alexandria by her long brown hair and showing off the drool-stained face of her defeated enemy to the crowd.

“Thank you SOOOOOO much for this rematch, tough girl. Guess this shows once and for all who’s better. I really had fun showing everyone how much you’re my bitch!” said Ivanka, planting a big kiss on the unconscious Alexandria’s cheek.

Offline NicoleS

« Reply #1867 on: August 30, 2019, 11:30:36 PM »
FLASHBACK 2004 -  Alyson Hann.igan vs Michelle Trachtenberg

{alt}

Perhaps the one person who was more excited about Michelle Trachtenberg’s birthday, other than Michelle herself, was her fellow Buffy alumni, Alyson Hann.igan. The newly-turned eighteen year old had become somewhat of a hellion on the set of Buffy during the last season, something which had miraculously avoided becoming the talk of the press even years after the show had left the airwaves. Alyson had a smirk across her face as she made her way towards the ring a few months following Michelle’s special day, having waited oh-so-patiently for the brunette upstart to finally come of age; she was going to teach her younger woman a lesson in humility that neither actress would soon forget. At least, that was the plan...

Instead, it was now Alyson’s grimacing face that was pressed further against the mat, as the youthful brunette straddled her redheaded adversary as Alyson soon realised she had been hustled. She had wanted to be the first woman to confront and beat the future brunette firebrand; Alyson had assumed the young woman had been nothing more than a all-talk, no-bite braggart, but her presumptions would soon spell her destruction. For the first half of their confrontation, Hann.igan had been conducting the tempo of the fight. Leaning backwards on the palm of her hands, the redheaded beauty had eventually managed to lock her ankles around Michelle’s slender neck. The muscles in Alyson’s deeply-toned thighs had soon become apparent as she managed to pull the inexperienced - or so she thought - brunette to the floor as Michelle’s forehead rebounded off the carpet.

Dazed from the blow, Trachtenberg could only watch as Alyson then fell onto Michelle’s back, cupping her hands beneath her opponent’s head, dug her taut ass against the small of Michelle’s back and pulled. Michelle groaned as her head was pulled upwards at an ungodly angle, eyes fluttering towards the ceiling lights as her body was unnaturally bent into a C-like curvature. Her lovely breasts continuously threatened to pop out of the tight black tank-top she had worn as her once-modest cleavage grew more noticeable by the second - much to the audience’s satisfaction. She wanted to hike up her top to save herself from the inevitable nip slip she knew would come, but Alyson had the brunette’s arms completely locked down. Michelle shrieked like a banshee as she bucked wildly against the devastating camel clutch, only able to yank one arm free of her imposed contortion after enduring almost five minutes of pure misery.

After delivering an elbow to the redhead’s own chin, the fuming Trachtenberg managed to regain a vertical stance as she fixed a narrow-eyed glare on her tormentor. It was from that moment on that Alyson began to rethink her earlier bravado. And soon...

"AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!" the redheaded beauty gritted her teeth sharply as she felt her proud abs beginning to falter. Despite the pain-racked expression evident on Hann.igan’s face, she refused to gift Michelle’s ears with an actual scream.

“You know what’s great about having taken ballet classes?” Michelle asked with a faux smile upon her face as her slender thighs closed in like a boa constrictor around Alyson’s poor midsection, “It makes squeezing short bitches like you an absolute breeze.” She powered down harder, her powerful lower body grinding Alyson’s agonized frame back and forth as the redhead was repeatedly jackknifed by every wicked pulse.

Hann.igan was panting heavily by now, her red locks matted to her forehead as her hands strove desperately to pry apart her tormentor’s unrelenting limbs. Finding her efforts to budge Michelle’s gams proving completely ineffective, Alyson’s head snapped upwards to offer the brunette a venomous glare as she spat at the younger woman,

“You stupid little whore… get the hell off me right now... or next time I’ll show you how hard... a real woman’s legs can squeeze,” Alyson growled. Trachtenberg bore down even harder in response, indifferent to the threat she posed to Hann.igan’s body as the redhead’s screams echoed throughout the small penthouse.

“You really should act more… politely, considering the position that you’re in,” Michelle emphasized the slight pause of words with another pulse of her thighs, before unlocking her limbs from around Alyson’s waist and climbing to her feet. The wheezing redhead’s breasts heaved up and down as Hann.igan massaged her throbbing rib cage, fearful that a bone had been misaligned by the crushing power of Michelle’s legs. Meanwhile, Michelle ran a hand down her smooth thighs as she marveled in her latest conquest, but knew that her work was not quite finished. She knelt downwards and grabbed a fistful of Alyson’s hair, yanking the blonde’s head forward until her defiant eyes met Michelle’s own as she continued to breathe heavily, “If I wanted to do so, I could crush you like a fucking bug and I wouldn’t even break a sweat. So I'll settle for breaking your winning streak instead."

Red-faced and red hair both lined with sweat, Alyson screamed, demanded, swore, pleaded and did just about anything she could as Michelle's python-like thighs agonizingly squeezed every last drop of breath from her. With one final pulse of her killer thighs, Alyson's midsection was compressed harder than ever as her body trembled from the incredible power. After half a minute of writhing in pain between the youthful brunette's sleek thighs, Alyson at last passed out as her head slumped against Michelle's chest, involuntarily drooling against her conqueror’s breasts. Michelle released her hold as she stood up, and rested her foot on top of her beaten opponent as she wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 12:57:15 AM by NicoleS »
Don't ask to fight me. I'm just a write-y.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1868 on: August 31, 2019, 12:46:58 AM »
FLASHBACK 2002:  Beverley Mitchell vs Lacey Chabert

{alt}{alt}

It had been touted as a "Battle of Signature Moves", but thus far Beverley had been able to thwart every attempt by Lacey to execute one of her devastating suplexes, while Chabert had blocked every effort from Mitchell to land one of her stunning tomahawk chops.  However, as the grueling struggle wore on, it became inevitable that one diminutive beauty would manage to penetrate the defenses of the other.  And so it was when at last Beverley connected with a pair of tomahawks flush to Lacey's forehead, the side of her hand striking with hammer blows.  Chabert managed to stay upright, but the glaze that came over her eyes made it obvious she was momentarily stunned.

To deliver her third...and, she expected, match-ending...chop, Beverley climbed up on a nearby sofa and carefully balanced herself on the armrest.  She then leapt into the air and came down at her target, her tomahawk strike connecting squarely upon Chabert's forehead.  Astonishingly, Lacey did not collapse to the floor, but she reeled about on trembling legs, struggling to remain conscious.

Beverley's face twisted into an unhappy scowl as her most vaunted move had thus far failed to earn her the victory.  But then a sly smile came upon her lips and a twinkle lit up her eyes.  Stepping up to the still-staggered Chabert, Mitchell purred, "Anything you can do, I can do better"

And the blonde then proceeded to demonstrate just that; wrapping her arms around her rival, she pulled their glistening bikini-clad bodies close, their torsos pressed tight together.  Then with a grunt, Beverley hoisted Lacey up and flipped her over, executing a textbook belly-to-belly suplex, humiliating Chabert by hitting her with her own favorite finisher.  Taking the full brunt of the impact as she hit the floor, the brunette's body puddled to liquid as she lay there softly moaning, her heavily-lidded eyes betraying no comprehension.  Unable or unwilling to suppress her smile of supreme self-satisfaction, Beverley stood up and planted a foot on the heaving chest of her devastated opponent and claimed her hard-earned victory with a flex of her arms.

Offline NicoleS

« Reply #1869 on: August 31, 2019, 05:08:39 AM »
Dakota Blue Richards VS Ariel Winter

{alt}

Part 1

Dakota Blue Richards leaned back before slamming her huge assets directly against those of Ariel Winter, forcing the brunette against the wall as Dakota’s tits forced Ariel’s inward. Dakota followed through with an onslaught of tit slams, swinging her boobs left and right as they smacked Winter’s rack around like two large speed balls. Turns out Ariel had some things to say between rehearsals of a new movie in which both girls were starring. Ariel had joked that the Brit’s tits ought to receive separate billing for how much they helped her get this role. Well, that threw Dakota right over the edge. So when Ariel went back to her dressing room to shower between takes, Dakota had snuck in from behind... guns a-blazing, so to speak.

“Ugh! That’s enough, bitch!” Ariel grunted. She arched her back out as she thrust out her bra-clad jugs, which collided with Dakota’s bigger chest just as the blonde went for another slam. A loud smack echoed through the dressing room as Dakota shrieked, knocked back from the surprising power of Ariel’s ample breasts. Dakota didn’t fall over though, surprisingly. She kept her balance despite being sent tumbling a step or two.

“You downgraded your tits because you didn’t like all the attention they brought, but now they’re in the public eye more than ever! If you were going to flaunt them so much, you should have kept them as F cups instead of these puny little things,” Dakota taunted as she flicked Ariel’s left tit with her fingers, before thrusting her larger boobs back into the brunette’s as Ariel moaned aloud, “Now you’re gonna learn what happens when little girls like you try to pick a fight with a more endowed woman like me!”

Ariel tried to arch her back out as well, but with Dakota’s larger, heavier bust pressing against her own, the American girl was effectively pinned. To complicate matters worse, Dakota scooped up Ariel’s arms and slammed them over top the 21 year old’s head, holding them against the wall. Both girl’s were breathing heavily as their sizable cleavages were lined with sweat, Ariel’s much more apparent as her big tits heaved up and down while she struggled to free herself from Dakota’s strong grip.

“What’s the matter, Miss Big Tits? These double Ds too much for ya to handle?” Dakota laughed in her haughty English accent as she pushed her breasts harder against Ariel’s, threatening to engulf Ariel’s proud jugs with her own. In one fluid motion, she then abandoned Ariel’s arms and scooped the girl up into a grueling bearhug, continuing to crush Ariel’s tits with her own as she swung the brunette around and down to the floor. Dakota landed on top of Ariel, her huge DDs slamming directly on top of Ariel’s outmatched Ds like two wrecking balls as Ariel nearly screamed.

Ughhhhhhhh, you’re crushing my fucking tits!” Ariel pleaded as Dakota pressed her advantage harder against Ariel’s chest, while her one hand once again held Ariel’s arms behind her head.

“Never thought you’d be the one saying that, huh, Ariel?” Dakota laughed. She used her free hand to unclasp her bra, which Ariel noticed was struggling to contain Dakota’s endowments. The blonde threw her bra to the floor beside the two, exposing her massive breasts in all their splendor. They looked even bigger without the bra on, Ariel thought to herself as she blushed, “Oh, you like these?” Dakota grinned as she cupped one of her huge tits, bending down until they were just inches from Ariel’s doe-eyed face, “They aren’t as big as yours were before the reduction, but it looks like I’m the bustier one between us now, love. Hey, since you can’t handle me tit to tit, let’s see who has the best breast smother!”

Before Ariel could protest, Dakota grabbed Ariel by the back of the head and pressed her massive boobs against Ariel’s face. MMMMMFFFFFFFFF!! Ariel moaned as she stomped her feet in protest. Dakota’s breasts covered the girl’s entire mouth and nose easily. Looking down, Dakota could see Ariel’s eyelids struggling to remain open as the brunette thrashed for air, but the Brit’s smother was proving to be incredibly effective.

Dakota continued her smother, switching to using just one of her huge tits to increase the humiliation. As Ariel tried to scream, Dakota stuffed her giant boob into the younger girl's mouth and forced her to suck it, but it was way too big for Ariel to handle. “How ya liking my tit, huh, Ariel? You’re gonna have to open wider than that, love!” Dakota yelled as her laughter filled Ariel’s ears.

Ariel's scream was muffled by the huge boob in her mouth as Dakota’s single tit robbed her of air. Eventually, the brunette’s body began to convulse as she was nearing unconsciousness, yet Dakota absolutely refused to relent. Ariel continued to buck wildly in panic beneath her buxom foe, but she lacked the strength necessary to throw the blonde off. Soon enough, Ariel stopped moving entirely as she slipped into dream land. Dakota stood up after pressing her tit harder into Ariel’s face, just to make sure the brunette was indeed out like a light. Dakota stands up and plants a foot atop Ariel's conquered bosom, and strikes a pose as dozens of cameras flashes engulf her. She looked into one of the cameras pointed her way and cups her breasts with both hands, inaudibly challenging anyone else to give them a better challenge.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 05:13:51 AM by NicoleS »
Don't ask to fight me. I'm just a write-y.

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #1870 on: September 01, 2019, 09:02:56 AM »
NicoleS you're the MVP of this thread

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1871 on: September 03, 2019, 02:54:13 AM »
Melissa Debling vs Kaley Cuoco

When busty British bombshell Melissa made the jump across the Atlantic, it was with the stated goal of fighting and defeating one woman, Kaley.  The American blonde accepted the challenge without hesitation, confident her skill and experience would prove too much for the English battler.

Such confidence on the part of both women may have been premature, but it was not unwarranted, as the two blondes battles to a veritable stalemate, their lush bodies glistening with sweat as they grunted and grappled the length and breadth of the mansion's spacious living room.  At this moment, those bodies strained as they struggled in a test of strength, arms trembling as each was determined to drive the other to her knees.

The moments ticked by as they remained locked in this impasse, neither able to overcome the other.  But what unnoticed by all...most of all Cuoco...was that her rival was slowly sliding her right foot forward.  Finally, Debling managed to get the ball of her foot over her opponent's toes, and she pressed down as hard as she could.  The sudden sharp pain to her toes caused Kaley to shriek, and with her focus momentarily shattered, she was too slow to offer resistance as Melissa was able to twist her hands back, forcing the American girl to sink to her knees.  This was bad enough, but the smug smirk on Debling's face was all the more infuriating for Cuoco, who cursed under her breath for being outwitted this way.

The Brit was more than adept enough at combat strategy to know that her adversary's mind was fervently racing through means of turning the tide, and she wasn't about to give the Yank the opportunity to try any of them.  With a lightning-fast motion, she drove her right knee up, smashing it into the chin of Kaley, whose head snapped back with a grunted gasp, and the glaze that came over her eyes made it plain she was in a state of daze.

Still holding her opponent's hands and keeping her on her knees, Debling now began to throw short kicks into Kaley's 34C's.  "Are those what pass for impressive here in the States?  Pathetic," she taunted, malice dripping from every deceptively honeyed tone.  With each blow, Cuoco gave a sharp gasp of pain, her reserves of strength dwindling rapidly under the assault.

Now the Brit released her rival's hands and with a shove of her foot to the chest pushed Kaley onto her back.  Straddling the American's stomach as she sits down, Melissa peels off her bikini top, revealing her 32FF's in all of their glory.  "Here now luv, let me show you what impressive is" she says as she leans forward, pressing Couco's arms to the floor as her breasts envelope the embattled blonde's face, burying it deep within the sweaty, satiny prison.  Kaley's muffled cries of panic and protest avail her naught, nor do her frantic squirmings beneath her oppressor.  Soon enough, Cuoco goes silent and her body grows limp.  Debling lifts her chest up just enough for her breasts to dangle over the face of her victim, and she tauntingly slaps the sides of the American's cheeks with them.

Confident of triumph, Melissa strips off Kaley's own halter top, revealing her bosom, which is already purpling with bruises from the battering they took.  Standing up, she holds the captured garment up over her head as a trophy of war and she stomps her foot down maliciously of Cuoco's orbs and strikes her victory pose, the British invader having conquered America's sweetheart.

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #1872 on: September 03, 2019, 09:33:23 PM »

Michelle Rodriguez vs Mackenzie Davis: Taped Fist, Jeans and Tanktop Boxing Match

Michelle advanced upon Mackenzie. The brunette was exhausted but she knew the blonde was on her last legs. The barefoot, taped fist bout between the two had been going on for close to an hour. Though Mackenzie was in great shape after training for her role in “Terminator’ Dark Victory” she had never been in a fight that last this long, whereas Michelle was an experienced fighter,

Although Mackenzie had been dominant at first, gradually Michelle had started asserting more and more control, tagging the blonde with straight rights and lefts, stunning jabs and the occasional jarring uppercut. Michelle also interspersed these blows with some dirty tactics, knees and open hand slaps to Mackenzie’s cxnt mostly. Mackenzie tried to shake the cobwebs out of her head, when Michelle sent another stinging blow into her left jaw.

“Ungghhh! Mackenze gasped, as a stream of blood shot from her mouth. She put her hands up to try and fend of Michelle but the brunette quickly fired a right cross and another left, wobbling the blonde’s legs.

Michelle, quickly wrapped one arm around the blonde’s hips pulling her in close. Michelle then started firing punch after punch into Mackenzie’s tummy. She was able to stare directly into Mackenzie’s face as never new punch speared the blonde’s solar plexus. Mackenzie eyebrows arched in pain. Her eyes were in shock, like she couldn’t believe this was happening to her. The hardhearted Michelle did not relent though. She kept laying in more and more punches, slow, methodical, heavy blows that softened up Mackenzie’s toned abs.

Finally, the blonde pooled onto her knees, her forehead on the mat, her arms wrapped tightly around her stomach. She rocked back and forth in pain, moaning. A pleased Michelle let the blonde just squirm in pain for a few minutes before she lifted Mackenzie’s face up and rocketing a killer uppercut right on the button.

The devastating blow laid out Mackenzie, she spilled onto her back, her arms flayed open. Her face was heavily bruised, a trial of blood dribbling out of the corner of her mouth and pooling onto the mat below.

A very tired Michelle stretched herself over the prone Mackenzie. The brunette lifted the blonde’s head up with a handful of hair, rag-dolling her. Mackenzie’s eyes were still open but not registering anything anymore. It was questionable whether she where she was. She might not even know her own name at this point, so relentlessly had Michelle beaten her up.

‘Fuckin’ puta,” said Michelle, before spitting in her face.

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #1873 on: September 06, 2019, 11:42:21 PM »

Margaret Qualley vs Dakota Fanning: Endgame

Margaret’s head went swiveling, her long brown hair flying, as Dakota’s sharp little fist exploded into her jaw. The brunette’s long legs went wobbly as the blow sapped them of strength. A look of surprise was on her face, as if she was trying to figure out where she was or what had just happened to her.

“BAM!” another fist rocked her.

“BAM!” Another.

Dakota smiled. She saw that Margaret was going out and started carefully measuring her shots now for maximum effect.

“No,” Margaret mumbled faintly.

“YES!” Dakota hissed, before smashing another blow into Margaret’s jaw.

The latest blow sent Margaret reeling back into the ropes. Dakota quickly took advantage of the opportunity and tied up Margaret’s arms between the middle and top ropes. Margaret was truly trapped now and Dakota went to town.

She smashed Margaret in the face with her heaviest punch.

Then another.

Then another.

Then another.

Then another.

Margaret slumped down onto her knees but her tied-up arms kept her in place and unable to escape the rain of blows. Dakota just kept teeing off on her. She was getting hot as her first kept blowing into Margaret’s pretty face. Soon enough both of Margaret’s eyes were darkened. A combination of blood and drool trickled out of her mouth.

The hardhearted Dakota grabbed Margaret by a handful of hair and lifted up her head. The brunette’s mouth hung open. Her eyebrows were arched, her eyes shut.

Dakota was panting with the exertion of all the punches she had fired but she was so pleased with the damage she had inflicted on her arch rival.

Things were reaching a climax now.

Dakota removed the fingerless leather gloves that Margaret had worn for the fight and slipped them onto her own hands. “You won’t need these anymore” she said cruelly. Her firsts were red and swollen from the beating she had inflicted on Margaret and needed the extra protection.

“Time’s up Margaret. We’ve gone back and forth for years but Im through playing with you now. It’s over between us. I’m the winner. And you’re a loser. I own you. You’ve always been a loser. Any victories you ever scored over me were flukes. This just proves it.”

Any opportunity for Margaret to object to this trash talking was quickly snuffed.

CRACK! A right cross exploded into Margaret’s jaw.

“CRACK!” a left.

“CRACK!” a right .

A thoroughly dazed Margaret could do nothing now. She was barely aware of where she was. All she could feel was the sharp blows in her jaw every time that Dakota tagged her and then the ringing that shook her skull afterwards.

“CRACK!” a left.

“CRACK! A right.

Every blow sent Margaret’s hair flying as her head was rocked.

“CRACK! A right.

“CRACK! A right.

“CRACK! A right.

“CRACK! A right.

“CRACK! A right.

Finally Margaret’s jaw was broken! She gurgled as a long line of bloody drool dripped from her mouth onto her breasts. Her head dropped completely, her long hair covering her face. Her beautiful long legs were tucked underneath her, offering no support.

“Finally. FINALLLY!” shouted a triumphant, gleeful Dakota.

Dakota once again grabbed Margaret by the hair and lifted up her head, displaying her beaten and bruised face to the crow.

Dakota then posed for a long series of photographs, showing off her prize to the crowd. She then whipped out a stick of lipstick and wrote on Margaret’s head: LOSER and DAKOTA’S BITCH on her tummy.

Finally, she untangled Margaret’s arms from the ropes and let her enemy pool bonelessley onto the mat

Despite all the trash talking and posing, Dakota was traumatized by memories of the times she had lost fights to Margaret. In particular she was haunted by the many times she had been trapped by Margaret’s long dancer’s legs in suffocating figure four headscissors. She membered the panicky feeling that would overcome her as the blood flow was cut to her brain and darkness overwhelmed her. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she thought back on these bitter losses.

But that was all over now…

Dakota straddled Margaret’s hips, and pulled back her arm, cocking her fist. A totally knocked out Margaret could do nothing to defend herself. She had made a serious mistake taking this match. At the end of the day, she couldn’t match the killer instinct of the blonde. The brunette’s beating wasn’t quite over yet though, and Dakota’s ultimate triumph still awaited…

Offline ernest31

• God Member
« Reply #1874 on: September 07, 2019, 06:12:11 AM »
Beautiful story