News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2454 Replies

Online snw

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #2070 on: October 23, 2020, 02:24:07 AM »
That was an awesome story. Love it when the bad girls win. Especially hot ones like this.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #2071 on: October 26, 2020, 01:45:48 AM »
FLASHBACK 1963: Annette Funicello vs Linda Harrison

{alt}{alt}

Linda deftly turned herself around, out of the field of view of the referee, as she cranked up the pressure on the side headlock.  Annette's hands were clutching at the arm wrapped tight around her neck, when suddenly she let out a piercing shriek, courtesy of the knuckle that her opponent was viciously grinding into her eye.

Suddenly Harrison shifted tactics, releasing her headlock, grasping her opponent by the wrist, and Irish whipping her to the ropes; as Funicello rebounded off of them, she ran straight into a back bodydrop.  Flipped up and over, she landed hard to the mat, her back arching from the sharp pain to her spine.

Wasting no time, Linda landed a legdrop across Annette's chest, then quickly threw herself atop her adversary's torso for the pin.
"One...two...thNOOOO!"  At the last instant, Funicello managed to kick out, but Linda was unperturbed.  Standing up, she suddenly dropped down again, this time drilling her knee into her victim's forehead, leaving Annette dazed and groaning.

Watching the match in the lockerroom on a portable TV, Sandra Dee smiled.  Her left hand rubbed across the HWA Intercontinental title belt draped across her lap...the belt that was now hers, thanks to defeating Funicello for it two weeks earlier.  But that had neem a narrow win, achieved only through a blatant bit of rulebreaking, and the blonde was not anxious to face her rival again quite so soon.  But as the former Champ, Annette would get Dee's first title defense...UNLESS something took Funicello out as the Number One Contender.  Something like losing this match tonight.

Thus far, Linda had proven to be worth every effort Sandra made to bring her up from the Mid-South territory to the national organization.  She had heard just how successful the rookie was, and she was banking on Harrison to put an 'L' in Funicello's ledger book tonight, thus sparing the new Champion from having to grant her a return match anytime soon.

Her only regret was that she didn't promise the newcomer a bonus if she took Annette completely out of the running due to a severe injury.  Oh well, she muses...maybe the kid will be imaginative and figure that out for herself.

Back in the ring, Harrison was basking in her moment of glory.  At her feet was one of the biggest stars of the Hollywood Wrestling Alliance, ripe for the plucking.  And the entire spectacle was being viewed not only by a packed arena, but carried out from coast to coast on network television.  Linda came into this match a virtual nobody, and she was going to exit this ring as the HWA's newest superstar.  The thought brought a smug smile to her lips.
First however, she had to finish off her opponent.  Grabbing Funicello by the hair, she hauled her up to her feet, while she tried to decide what move to end this match with.  But while she was pondering, Annette, despite her groggy state, was calculating.  In a sudden blur of motion, she wrapped her arms around Linda's head and sat down to the mat hard, pulling her adversary down with her, and administering a Stunner that accomplished just that...Linda was left splayed on the canvas, glassy eyed and moaning.

Moving swiftly, Annette went for a Byers Bridge, doubling Harrison over in a matchbook pin, and holding her down for the three count!

Back in the locker room, Sandra kicked the TV from the stand to the floor, releasing a string of invectives that would have made a merchant marine blush.  In the span of mere moments, she went from not having to worry about the threat of the brunette for at least a few months to now most certainly having to defend her belt against her just seven days later.

And back in the ring, Linda sat up, shook her head, and wondered just what the hell happened to her rocket ride to superstardom, as the ref raised Annette's arm in victory.  The victorious brunette looked over her shoulder at her beaten foe and said, "When you crawl back to the locker room, tell Sandra I'll be taking my belt back from her soon enough."

Kat Dennings vs Courtney Stodden

{alt}{alt}

"Jug her out!  Jug her out!"  The spectators took up the chant, although at least half were urging one girl on, and the other half her opponent.

Kat and Courtney rolled back and forth across the penthouse floor, snarling and hissing like jungle cats, their DDs mashed together.  Both had sworn to smother the other out with her "jugs", and now it would only be a matter of who could put the other on her back long enough.

That question finally seemed to be answered when Courtney managed  to get on top of Kat and stay there.  Pinning her adversary down, the blonde wriggled her curvaceous body up enough so that she could drop her breasts down over the sweaty face of her victim.  Dennings let out a muffled scream of defiance, but it appeared as if that was all she could do.

But several seconds later, the brunette proved she wasn't finished yet.  Arching her body up, she suddenly threw herself to her left, pushing Stodden off of her and breaking the smother hold.  Scrambling atop the blonde, now it was Kat's turn to press Courtney's wrists to the carpet and let her bare breasts envelope the face of the blonde.

Stodden thrashed beneath her oppressor, trying to duplicate her bridge move, but to no avail.  Her movements swiftly began to grow sluggish, until finally she ceased moving altogether.  Dennings kept her opponent's face nestled between her bosom a bit longer, just to be sure, and then she sat up.  Courtney was utterly unconscious, and Kat was triumphant.

{alt}

Offline GrayHairedWarriors

« Reply #2072 on: October 26, 2020, 12:18:23 PM »
FANTASTIC!  After all these years someone understands, someone finally gets it.....Annette Funicello CAN fight!

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #2073 on: October 26, 2020, 02:18:22 PM »
I was actually going for Courtney over Kat. I would  say she’d go over the top to prove her body was better than her opponent’s if she ever got the upper hand in a fight.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2074 on: October 26, 2020, 05:51:21 PM »
FANTASTIC!  After all these years someone understands, someone finally gets it.....Annette Funicello CAN fight!

Annette was a feisty Italian girl who grew up with rough 'n tumble brothers, and she was determined to be a success.  Hell yes she could fight!   ;D

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2075 on: October 26, 2020, 05:53:18 PM »
I was actually going for Courtney over Kat. I would  say she’d go over the top to prove her body was better than her opponent’s if she ever got the upper hand in a fight.

What I was going for was to demonstrate the power of strategy and skill over sheer strength or voluptuousness.  Courtney doesn't strike me as a strategic mastermind, and Kat simply out-witted her.   ;)

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #2076 on: October 26, 2020, 08:31:26 PM »
Kate Upton vs Diora Baird

{alt}{alt}

Kate was younger, taller, thicker, and actually trained to fight. She was also outmatched in the chest and completely taken aback when the older woman started a sexual attack. Diora had been married before, but finally figured herself out and was now in a committed relationship with another woman. It took a while to put the pieces together, but she finally figured out that she not only matched up well with some of the bustiest actresses out there, but her orientation and experience allowed her to quickly assess the best way to distract an opponent and then pounce.

Kate found herself staring at the lights above the ring as her opponent pinned her body to body. The blonde's famous tits being pancaked by the larger pair on top of them, her hips rhythmically humping back in response to the invading puss of the older actress. Diora had laughed when the younger woman accepted a first to cum sexfight, and now she was enjoying the spoils of her domination. The famed Kate Upton had been no match for her, and now the blonde was underneath the brunette as she tormented the busty superstar and then whispered her demands.

"Beg me."

"Please make me cum, please."

"Only if you come back to my dressing room and worship my body until I say it's over."

"Anything, just please let me cum."

The audience, many still expecting their champion to fight her way out of the predicament, was roused from their intense quiet as they roared in response to Kate clearly having an orgasm. They gasped when the brunette grabbed the blonde by the hair and dragged her out of the ring as Kate clearly adopted a submissive role to Diora Baird on the way backstage.

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #2077 on: October 27, 2020, 12:41:46 AM »

What I was going for was to demonstrate the power of strategy and skill over sheer strength or voluptuousness.  Courtney doesn't strike me as a strategic mastermind, and Kat simply out-witted her.   ;)

I have to agree with the mastermind assessment. I was considering the the first two you mentioned. Also that Courtney seems to have little issue with doing whatever it takes to accomplish her goal. Still very much enjoyed the story. When I saw Courtney in this match up it made me wonder why I hadn’t seen more of her here. She certainly seems like she’d be a favorite with all the attributes she brings. Very good choice for this category indeed.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2078 on: October 31, 2020, 11:30:22 PM »
Halloween Havoc: Hayden Panettiere vs Vanessa Hudgens

{alt}{alt}

The highlight of tonight's Halloween festivities was a match between these arch-rivals.  In the spirit of the season, Hayden was garbed as Daisy Duke, while Vanessa came as an exotic belly dancer.  Of course, their costumes were quickly reduced to tatters as they tore into each other, their seething hatred for one another as fiery as ever.

After a long a grueling struggle, the two now topless beauties were pushed to their limits of endurance and beyond.  It had largely been a stalemate thus far, but the tide suddenly turned in the favor of the blonde as Panettiere managed to catch her rival with a sharp backhand slap to the face, the impact causing Hudgens to turn and stagger away.  Slipping up behind her adversary, Hayden reached her hands under Vanessa's arms and around to the front of the brunette's torso, and then her fingers pinched and twisted her victim's nipples.

A cruel smile on her face as she gave a sinister chuckle, the blonde mauled her nemesis as Hudgens shrieked and whined, the terrific pain draining her of her remaining strength as her legs trembled and she appeared ready to sink to her knees.  But suddenly, almost spasmodically, she snapped her head backward, the back of her skull slamming squarely between her tormentor's eyes.

Suddenly glassy-eyed, Hayden released her handholds and reeled backward on unsteady legs.  Vanessa looked as if she was ready to collapse to the floor herself, but instead she managed to draw upon her last dregs of power.  Whirling around, she limped over to her opponent, and not it was her turn to get behind Panettiere.  Perhaps for a moment she considered returning the "favor" of torturing her nipples, but instead took note of the waistband of her rival's thong poking out above the top of her daringly cut denim shorts.  Grabbing the elastic band, Vanessa yanked it up with all of her might, as Hayden's glazed eyes suddenly went wide with pain and panic.

Panettiere let out an ear-piercing scream as her own panties cut up agonizingly into her womanhood.  Now it was the brunette's turn to smile as a wry half-smirk came to her lips, and she hissed into her victim's ear, "Guess you won't be turning any two dollar tricks at the truck stop later tonight, whore!"  She continued to full the garment, until there was the sudden sound of fabric tearing, and it was ripped way from the blonde's body.  A teary-eyed Hayden sank to her knees with a sign of relief...but her salvation was short-lived.

Still holding the now torn panties in her hands, Hudgens wrapped it around Panettiere's throat to strangle her.  The blonde's fingers clutched frantically at the makeshift garrote, but to no avail.  Her face reddened and her eyes soon rolled up as her body went limp.  Vanessa released the choke and let her foe flop face-first to the plush carpet.  Using her foot, she pushed the semi-conscious blonde onto her back, and placed that foot on her fallen adversary's heaving chest as Hudgens wearily raised her right fist, still clutching the panties, in a sign of victory.

Happy Halloween everyone!   :D

{alt}

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2079 on: November 02, 2020, 10:20:31 PM »
I've just realized that it was five years ago this October that I launched the Finish Her thread, and I have to say, never in my wildest imagination did I expect it would still be going strong today!  Thanks to all who contribute to this thread, and of course thanks to all who read the posts, and who let us know you like 'em!

Here's a return engagement between two of my very first opponents in this thread.

Mila Kunis vs Kaley Cuoco

{alt}{alt}

The wailing blonde sailed through the air before crashing to the mansion's carpeted floor face first, her size 35 breasts taking the full impact and leaving her both winded and momentarily dazed.  Having administered the slingshot flip to her adversary, Mila quickly scrambled back up to her feet.  Kaley was just about to roll over to try and sit up when she felt a pair of hands grasping her ankles.  The brunette then began to drag Cuoco across the room, her bare torso and breasts suffering rug burns as the blonde shrieked in pained protest.

Finally halting, Kunis rolled her opponent to her right side; she then pressed her left foot against the inside of Kaley's right knee, pinning the limb down.  Next, grabbing Cuoco's left leg with both hands, she lifted it until both legs were at a 90 degree angle.  Kaley howled as she felt her muscles strained to their agonizing utmost.  Kunis merely smiled and purred, "Oh come on, bitch...everyone in Hollywood knows your only real talent is spreading your legs.  I would think you could go much wider than this."  To punctuate her insult, she spread the limbs even further apart, drawing an ear-piercing shriek from her victim.

After a few more moments of this torture, Kunis suddenly removed her foot from her rival's right leg.  Still holding her other limb, Mila swiftly sat down on Kaley's back, converting the hold to a half-Boston crab.  Using her left hand to hold tight to the leg, the brunette reached back with her right hand to grab Cuoco's golden hair close to the scalp just above her forehead, and yanked her head up and back, adding agony to Kaley's neck and spine to go with the torment being inflicted on her leg.  Tears streaked down the blonde's cheeks and her lower lip quivered as the pain sapped what remained of her strength, and her face flushed red with humiliation as she knew she either had to submit to this whore, or else risk serious injury.  With a squeal she gasped, "I give!"

But not satisfied with that submission, Mila replied in a sing-song voice, "I can't hear you!"  Cuoco now screams, "I GIVE UP!  I GIVE UP!  I FUCKING GIVE UP!  LET ME GOOOOOOOOO!"

With a smile of smug satisfaction on her face, Kunis releases her holds and stand up, wiping the imaginary dust from her hands, and planting her foot on her beaten foe's rear end as she flexes her arms in triumph and basks in the cheers of the spectators.  Beneath her, Kaley buries her face in her hands and breaks down sobbing, but also silently swears to make the brunette pay savagely for this next time.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2080 on: November 04, 2020, 07:37:31 AM »
Savannah Chrisley vs Farrah Abraham

{alt}

Fulfilling the prophesy that eventually, everything will become a reality TV show, when reality starlets Savannah and Farrah learned that a new televised catfight series, available only to a small, elite viewership, was being launched, they both rushed to sign up.  After all, this had the potential of extending their fifteen minutes of fame, and besides, each was confident she could kick the ass of anyone they faced.  As it so happens, they were booked to fight one another.

Not surprisingly, Savannah was the 'good girl', with her sunny disposition, while wicked Farrah fell naturally into the role of 'bad girl'.  But that didn't reflect their fighting styles, as both were quite willing to do whatever it took to beat the other.

It had been a grueling contest, with control of the fight swaying back and forth between the few beauties.  Then suddenly, a rake of the brunette's nails across the eyes of her rival momentarily blinding Savannah; Farrah slipped behind her and they were back to back, as the brunette tore off her own bikini top and then reached her hands up and behind, wrapping the garment around the blonde's neck.  Yanking on the makeshift noose, Farrah leaned forward as she pulled her opponent's body across her back, choking Savannah as her feet were lifted up off of the floor with a guillotine hold.

The blonde gasped and gurgled as her fingers clawed frantically at the fabric, her face growing red.  But then Farrah suddenly flipped her adversary over her back, sending the blonde crashing to the floor.

Panting and moaning, Savannah rolled over onto her back, which allowed Farrah start stomping away at her belly with her foot, further expelling precious air from the blonde's lungs.  Finally halting her stomps, the brunette threw herself down on her rival, pinning the blonde's curvaceous body with her own equally shapely form.  Pinning Savannah's arms to the floor, Farrah then pressed her bare breasts down over the victim's face, smothering her.

Her muffled cries and desperate squirming beneath her tormentor betrayed the blonde's helplessness.  Steadily her movements grew more sluggish, until at last she ceased to stir altogether, announcing that she had passed out.

Rising up, her bod glistening with sweat, Farrah placed a foot upon the heaving chest of her beaten foe and claimed her first victory!

{alt}

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2081 on: November 06, 2020, 07:32:25 AM »
HWA:  Miley Cyrus vs Seolhyun

{alt}{alt}

The HWA tour of Asia had proven to be a tremendous success, packing arenas in Japan, Taiwan, Singapore and now, South Korea.  The match that had generated the biggest advance buzz among the thousands of fans packed into Seoul's Jangchung Municipal Stadium was Miley Cyrus versus Korean superstar Seolhyun.  The American had gone out of her way to taunt and belittle her opponent in interviews in the weeks leading up to the show, in particular dismissing Seolhyun's well-known finishing move, the Asiatic Spike, and promising that her own signature move, the Mandible Claw, would make the Korean battler submit.  Not surprisingly, the hometown fans were solidly backing their national heroine against this American intruder.

Their match unfolded spectacularly, with the two beauties proving too equally matched for one to take control of the battle for more than a few minutes before the tide swung back to her opponent, and so it went on and on as the clocked neared the 45 minute mark.  Finally, the two women stood facing one another in the center of the ring, their exhausted, sweat-soaked bodies swaying as they struggled to remain upright.  They locked eyes and glared at each other.  And then suddenly, as if on some silent signal only they can hear, both struck with her finisher.

Miley pushed the first two fingers of her right hand into the corner of her adversary's mouth, hooking them expertly against the lower back teeth as her thumb pressed against the bottom of the Korean's jawline.  The result instantly sent radiating agony from Seolhyun's jaw.  Statistically, most victim's of Cyrus's claw submitted within thirty seconds.

But simultaneously, Seolhyun drove her right hand thumb into the side of her rival's neck, grinding it in at precisely the exact spot where a nerve cluster and a carotid artery meet.  Miley immediately felt the piercing pain, and as the blood flow to her brain was partially blocked, her brain quickly began to fog up.  Traditionally, victims of this hold tended to surrender in a half-a-minute or less.

Which is why the fans were appropriately shocked as the seconds ticked away, and despite the dual agonies they were suffering, neither Seolhyun nor Cyrus would give up!  Their bodies trembled and they whined and moaned in anguish, but each beauty was determined to force the other to quit.

Her jaw so numb that her mouth hung open, Seolhyun made guttural growls, while Miley, a trickle of spittle running from the corner of her mouth, kept repeating in a rasping whisper, "Give up, damnit...give up, damnit...give up, damnit...!"

Near the two minute mark of this stunning contest, the knees of both battlers began to give out, and they each slowly sank to their knees, still applying their holds.  But not long after that, their glazed eyes rolled up, and both Miley and Seolhyun fell backward at the same time.  And there they lap on their backs, eyelids fluttering shut and chests heaving as they lay there.  The referee made a full twenty count with neither doing more than barely stirring, and with that, a draw was declared, and they were both taken from the ring on stretchers.

Offline The Italian

« Reply #2082 on: November 14, 2020, 07:38:03 PM »
I would like to propose a little theme for this thread.
I came across this image on the web and it inspired me to imagine this fight. So I thought: why not look for more images that appear to show two celebrities about to fight and write what happens next?

{alt}

Flashback 2012: Selena Gomez vs Vanessa Hudgens.

Tensions between Selena and Vanessa, which grew throughout the filming of "Spring Breakers", finally exploded during a photo shoot.After yet another exchange of sneaky remarks, Vanessa snapped and hit Selena with a vicious knee to the crotch.
The two bikini clad beauties started rolling on the floor, unleashing upon each other weeks of repressed hatred; while nobody around them showed the slightest intention of stopping them and instead started cheering at the unexpected spectacle.
After the initial cheapshot Vanessa had gained the advantage, but Selena was able to slowly but steadly fight back. Finally Selena rolled an exhausted Vanessa on her back and sat on her belly, blocking her opponent's arms under her own knees.
Selena then proceded to lift Vanessa's bikini top and started twisting and pinching her perky tits.
Vanessa desperately  tried to unseat her opponent, but eventually she tearfully pleaded Selena to let her go, bawling her submission.
Selena raised her arms in triumph, flexing and posing as the onlookers cheered at her. But as she saw the photographer taking picture after picture of Vanessa's demise, a wicked idea flashed into her mind.
The feisty brunette rolled  the still sobbing Vanessa onto her belly, sat on her back, pulled down her bikini botton and reached for one of Vanessa's flip flops, raising it in the air with a mischievous look on her face.
When the audience realized what she had in mind, they started cheering even louder and Selena proceded to spank every square inch of Vanessa' shapely ass as her defeated opponent could do nothing else but crying and pleading her tormentor to stop.
Finally, when Vanessa's asscheeks were almost glowing red, Selena stood up and celebrated her victory, while Vanessa shamefully crawled away.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 07:41:18 PM by The Italian »

Offline NicoleS

« Reply #2083 on: November 17, 2020, 04:52:45 PM »
Ariel Winter VS Kat Dennings

{alt}{alt}

Both girls are starting to sweat by now as they press their ample breasts together, droplets forming atop each of their enviable cleavages. Many at home are noticing just how much Ariel Winter -- a pretty damn good titfighter in her own right despite starting her career less than four years ago -- is struggling hard against Kat Dennings' enormous boobs in the ring tonight. Despite the reputation she had worked so hard to build, her own girls were slowly being flattened by Dennings' heavy breasts. Ariel tries to squeeze her arms around Kat's back as hard as possible and her rival does the same to her. The pressure on her girls is immense and they are starting to crack from the weight of Dennings' pair. Her breasts are simply no match for Kat's stronger tits head-to-head like this.

Ariel suddenly breaks out from the mutual bearhug, ducking beneath Kat's subsequent boob bash as she rises up sharply, delivering a titty uppercut into Kat's whoppers that send the massive pair billowing from the impact! The shorter girl gasps as a surprising pain shoots through her chest, staggered by the powerful breast blow of her younger rival. Her huge knockers bounce out of control, almost threatening to smack herself in the face with them. As Kat tries to lunge in for another strike out of petty revenge, Ariel smirks as she shifts her shoulders to part her breasts, before cinching her arms together to trap Kat's big right tit between her soft cleavage.

"Look what I caught!" Ariel hisses, flexing her arms inward to squeeze her breasts tighter against Kat's trapped boob, "Let's see if I can't make it POP!" she says as she bares down.

Kat snarls as Winter's twins tighten around her huge breast, immediately trying to pull herself free as she attempts to wriggle out from Ariel's booby trap. Dennings groans, shaking her upper body as she tries to pull the both of them back towards the ropes. "Let go, you small titted bitch!" Kat roars loudly, but Ariel keeps her tit lock tight as she tries harder to crush Kat's huge breast. She has it trapped, but she was struggling to do any worthwhile damage much to her annoyance. Meanwhile, Kat knows she has to escape and instead of trying to flee, she uses to larger body weight to her advantage, ramming into Winter's body with all her force. Ariel squeals as Dennings begins to push them both backwards. Carrying them both toward the ropes, Kat slams Ariel's back into the turnbuckle with a devastating thud.

Kat's breasts severely pancake Winter's own in a grandiose demonstration of Kat's raw jugg power, forcing the younger actress's infamous tits to mushroom as they're pressed inward by Dennings' prodigious puppies. Kat slams her tits into Winter's twins and everyone can hear the subsequent clamour of flesh as Ariel howls in pain. It's clear to all watching that Winter is feeling the formidable will of Miss Dennings' breasts. Ariel's breasts tremble after the hard smack they received from Kat's boobs. Kat grins ear to ear seeing how much her breasts made Ariel's quiver, and quickly follows up with an boob undercut, smacking her 36DD boobs up against the bottom of Ariel's breasts to an enormous reaction from the crowd as Winter's tits are smacked upwards, almost hitting her chin!

"And THAT'S how you do that, little girl! What's wrong--can't handle these huge-ass tits, bitch?" Kat taunts her opponent loudly for all to hear, smacking the underside of Winter's tits again for a similar outcome, "You want to try to crush my bigger, perfect tits between yours? Well, two can play at that game--and I bet I'm a lot better at it than you!"

Ariel grits her teeth trying to recover, but Kat is being merciless with the attacks now, punishing Winter's boobs above anything else. Ariel isn't getting a single moment to recover from Dennings' tit slams. Kat suddenly smacks her massive twins down hard on top of Ariel's, dropping them onto the slightly smaller pair like twin anvils. Winter tries to back off, but Kat stays with her and slams her boobs straight into Winter's battered rack. At 5'3", for once Kat is not the shortest girl in the ring. Ariel tries to pull back and she is able to do so... only for her breasts to slip between Kat's hungry cleavage... as Kat slams her tits together with her hands. The crowd goes dead silent as the world seems to stop for Ariel, as she looks down to see her breasts vanish between Kat's indomitable bust.

Kat smiles devilishly as she presses her giant juggs together with her hands, eager to flatten Ariel's proud tits inside her expansive cleavage. Winter groans loudly as her breasts are completely squashed between Kat's merciless tits, the bigger pair determined to flatten Winter's until nothing but a pair of thin, floppy pancakes. Ariel screams louder than she ever had as her breasts experience enormous pressure on both sides. Ariel's tits almost completely disappear under the pressure of Kat's boobs and Winter can only moan loudly as her most prized assets are completely overwhelmed by the bigger woman's globes. The young busty brunette keeps on squeezing her chest, forcing her powerful tits harder and harder into Ariel's flattened pair. Kat gives Ariel one more tight squeeze, before releasing her defeated opponent. Winter collapses onto the ground and cups her crushed tits, which had been conquered in the span of a minute by Kat's superior bust.

Kat kneels down and is able to pin Ariel's wrists to the floor. Her heavy breasts are covered in sweat and soon enough they engulf the younger woman's face in her signature iron-clad breast smother. Kat firmly keeps Ariel’s head pressed to the mat as she pushes her massive breasts forward, wedging the raven-haired beauty’s face deeper and deeper between her big twins. Kat can feel Winter's body growing weaker by the second, but she isn't done playing just yet. She lifts her tits off Ariel's reddened face and slaps them against the side of her right cheek to return the youngster to reality. Ariel gulps in some much-needed air as Kat's breasts lift off her face, though this clemency lasts no more than a few seconds before Dennings returns her tits back in place.

The sitcom actress resumes to smother out Ariel for nearly a minute as the crowd watches quietly as the fabled titfighter grunts and groans beneath the oppressing breasts of Kat Dennings. Finally, all four of Ariel's limbs sequentially fall limp beneath the brunette as she lets herself drift off to sleep.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 04:54:59 PM by NicoleS »
Don't ask to fight me. I'm just a write-y.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2084 on: November 19, 2020, 11:46:42 PM »
Excellent matchup. Love the trash talking.