News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2447 Replies

Offline The Italian

Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #2085 on: November 20, 2020, 12:04:20 PM »
Another fight inspired by an actual picture.

Priyanka Chopra vs Sofia Vergara

{alt}
{alt}

"Ouch! My boob!"
The squeal had been caused more by surprise than pain, but it was loud enough to attract the attention of the party guests.
Throughout the evening the two exotic brunettes had been friendly bickering about which of the two had the most showy dress, until a tipsy Sofia decided to go physical and pinch Priyanka right boob saying "Anyway, I fill my dress better than you!"
The equally drunk Priyanka respondend by pulling Sofia's hairs and soon the two bombshell were engaged in a bona fide catfight while the partygoers cheered for their fovourite.
While there was no real animosity between the two women, they still went at each other with plenty of enthusiasm. First they targeted the origin of the dispute, attacking each other gown and torning it to shreds; then, once the only garments they ended wearing were two skimpy thongs, they started rolling on the floor, scratching and slapping at each other with reckless abandon.
Eventually Sofia found herself sitting on the floor, with Priyanka kneeling behind her. The indian bombshell grabbed two handful of Sofia's breast and started squeezing and mauling them.
"OWWWWWW" Howled Sofia, trying to pull away Priyanka's hands "Let me go!"
"Say uncle!" Laughed Priyanka, giving another hard squeeze.
"NEVER!" Screamed Sofia, then she pulled back her arms, took two good handful of Priyanka's mane and started to pull forward with all her might.
With a squeal of pain, Priyanka released Sofia's boobs and the colombian beauty was able to drag her opponent to the floor, forcing her on her back. Sofia quickly sat down on Priyanka's tits facing her legs, blocked her arms under her own knees and proceeded to merrily bounce her ass, pancaking Priyanka's boobs under it's weight.
"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Squealed Priyanka "Take that fat ass off my boobs!"
"My ass is not fat!" Retorted Sofia "Here, take a closer look" she added, lifting her ass and lowering it on Priyanka's face.
"Don't you dare to...." But Priyanka's protests were cut short as her face was engulfed by Sofia's bountiful butt.
Sofia took her time rubbing and girating her ass all over Priyanka's face, while cheerfully pinching her nipples as her opponent could do nothing but kick her legs in frustration and scream some muffled protest.
Finally Sofia decided to lift her ass a bit allowing Priyanka to get some breaths of fresh air.
"Ok.." Panted Priyanka "Please...stop...I give up..."
After one last ass bump on Priyanka's face Sofia stood up victorious as the other guests celebrated her victory. Then she offered her an hand to get up.
"No hard feeling?" Asked Sofia.
"Oh what the fuck...it's been a fair fight and you won fair and square....but you owe me a rematch!"
"Awww...of course sweethart."
The two women embraced warmly. But neither of them had any illusions: there it would be a rematch and it would not be as friendly as their first fight was.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 12:07:05 PM by The Italian »

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #2086 on: November 23, 2020, 12:08:34 PM »
I'm going to give The Italian's theme idea a shot. Just going to choose the first interesting photo I see  ;D.

Emma Roberts Vs Lea Michele
{alt} {alt}

What happens when two antagonistic personalities become close friends, sharing enemies and exchanging stories of done misdeeds? Likely, they'll eventually collide.

Emma and Lea had shared everything with each other since they met on Scream Queens, the pair's prickly personalities rubbing everyone but each other the wrong way, giving them a unique camaraderie on the set. But when the show ended, their communication split and they saw less and less of one another, eventually only swapping late night phone calls and snaps of misdeeds or newfound gossip they had discovered. Though overtime, the texts got more and more contestable, as the snaps became less about fun exchanges between friends and more about who had simply one-upped the other. Lea would brag about ruining a rival actresses casual clothes backstage, cutting holes and making tears; only for Emma to one-up her former friend with tales of how she instigated and won a fight against Billie Lourd on the set of AHS (Leaving out a lot of details on how she won in the process). The two went back and forth for a few years before it all came to a head!

The two met up for the first time in years, each telling the other they were "looking to reconnect", each dressed more like they were ready for a gym workout then a casual date among friends. It didn't take long for things to sour as Emma bragged about her multiple roles, going into the details on what being a real film star is like when a sudden "sneeze" from Lea caused her arms to shake, knocking the piping hot coffee straight into Roberts lap.

"You bitch! What the hell is wrong with you!" screamed Emma, trying to dap the hot coffee off of her now stained yoga pants, watching as Lea snickered under her breath.

"It was just an accident Em, you know I twitch like that. I'm sooooooo sorry, you can always afford new one's though, at least that's what you've been talking about all this time" Michele gleamed, innocent as can be, watching as Roberts fumed.

In a scary split-second Roberts whole demeanor changed, her scowl turning into a robotic smile as she dabbed away with paper napkins at her tight pants, simply smiling at Lea as she calmly said "Come with me while I throw these away will you". Roberts marched into the tiny, hidden away café walking straight into the restroom and past the two trashcans by the entrance. Michele followed, fascinated and amused by how quickly her former co-star could flip like that, still beaming at her like "sneeze" and the anguish it caused her "friend". Swinging the door open, Lea walked into the one stall bathroom, not seeing a sign of Roberts as she did. "Where'd you go Em? Don't let a little spilt milk ruin your day."

*Click*

"Door's locked, just me and you Lea. Let's not kid ourse-OOOOOOOOOFFFF" Roberts didn't even have time to finish her little speech before Lea had charged at her, slamming her into the bathroom door with a heavy THUD. The two were locked in combat for what seemed like hours between them, but was actually around 10 to 20 minutes, much to the confusion of the singular barista who stood alone in the empty café, hearing screams, thuds and curses come out of the tiny single bathroom.

The barista slowly approached the door, pressing his ear against it to make out what sounded like the end of a bloodfeud.
"It's over bitch, It's really over. I've done it, I'm better then you in every single conceivable way and I just fucking proved it! I'm hotter then you, I'm a better actress then you and I just kicked your ugly goddamn ASS all over this bathroom! I knew it all this time too, I've been wanting to do this since I saw your smug, ugly little pug face on set but I never could till now. I'm really glad we had this time to catch-up, so next time you want to be a smug, unimportant little bitch, give me a call and I'll make you kiss my ass all over again.... Since you ruined mine, I'm taking your top. And your pants. Not because I need these garish things, but just because I want to.Have fun in those ugly panties slut, ta ta"

The barista rushed back towards the counter, trying to act normal as Emma Roberts exited the bathroom looking like she had gotten out of a hurricane. Her hair was unkempt, her top partially ripped, ill fitting and hanging on by a thread as her underboob peeked out from beneath the remains. There was a rip down the side of her left tight pant leg that flashed a lot of her lean pale legs, the visible mark from the coffee stain still visible as her shoulders and clothes were littered with brown and dirty blonde hair. The barista had a hard time not staring as she approached.

"Here's 1000 dollars. Don't let anyone. And let me be clear, ANYONE know I was here, you got that?! Take it and as many photos as you can of that waste of space in there" Roberts tiredly, but firmly chirped. " And upload all of those pics to TMZ or something, they'll love it" Roberts winked, walking out of the small cafe to who knows where, a giant hole in the back of her pants exposing a tight pale, red claw marked buttock as she did.

The barista scuffled to the restroom, slowly peeking in the door only to see Lea Michele, nude besides her panties, which look like they had been pulled up high and partially ripped themselves, all the while Roberts strap broken bra was draped across her face as she lay there, the floor and her body covered in brown and messy blond strands of ripped hair, the stall door partially broken behind her. Red marks were up and down her body, her breasts covered in what were surely Emma's claw marks, a war having been fought with one clear loser left. A tired, Lea Michele, breathing deeply and staring at the ceiling; angry, sad, broken and filled with rage at losing to what she thought was a lesser woman. Things couldn't get worse, she thought her eyes moving forward slowly, over her scratched covered bust, a clump of her hair laying at the side when all she saw - was the flash of a camera.

{alt}
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2087 on: November 24, 2020, 05:55:43 PM »
Loved the ending. Lea isn't used as much as she could be on this site. JMO.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #2088 on: November 29, 2020, 12:25:21 AM »
Naturi Naughton vs Danielle Fishel

{alt}{alt}

In the aftermath of their first confrontation (https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=51798.msg622700#msg622700), both buxom beauties were anxious for a rematch.  For Danielle, it would be the chance to prove that her narrow defeat the first time was merely a fluke, while for Naturi, a second straight win would prove just who the better woman was.

After a long and brutal struggle that saw the pair battle to a virtual stalemate, Naughton had at last managed to take control of the fight.  Digging her fingers expertly into her opponent's trapezius muscles, she had driven Fishel whimpering to her knees, her arms hanging limply at her sides as the agony inflicted to her muscles left them nearly paralyzed.  A smug smile of satisfaction came across Naturi's face as she had her rival seemingly helpless before her.  "Bitch," she purred, "this is just where you belong...on your knees and worshiping me!"

She then drew her right leg back, preparing to drive her knee into Dani's left breast.  But it was at this moment that Fishel managed to rally herself to counterattack; she balled her right fist and forced her numb arm to slam a punch to the side of her tormentor's left knee.  The blow was sufficient to topple Naughton to the floor, breaking the hold.

Only allowing herself a few brief moments to recover as well as she could, Danielle quickly went on the offensive, lunging at her foe.  But those spare seconds gave Naughton the chance to bring her legs up and catch Fishel with her feet.  Knees bent, Naturi was prepared to launched her opponent away from her.  But Dani was quicker, snaking her hands between the raven-tressed beauty's legs and pushed outward, spreading the powerful limbs apart far enough so that Fishel's body dropped downward, letting gravity do the work.  Dani abetted gravity by drawing her own knee up, which spiked hard into Naughton's groin, drawing a bellow of anguish from her.

With a flurry of movement, Fishel's arms flailed as her fists hammered into her rival's face, belly and breasts, quickly leaving Naughton glassy-eyed and moaning in pain.  Climbing to her feet, Dani grabs Naturi by the hair and hauls her upright as well.  Last time, Naughton beat Fishel with a bearhug, and this time, Danielle aims to return the favor...but with a new twist.

Rather than standing face to face as before, Dani slips behind her adversary and reaches her arms under Naturi's, wrapping them around her rival's chest.  Fishel then begins to squeeze, pouring every last iota of her waning strength into her arms, her grasp crushing Naturi, and pressing her breasts so hard against her own lungs, the victim can barely draw a decent breath.  Adrenaline pumping, Dani then lifts her foe up, Naughton's bare feet dangling several inches above the carpeted floor, depriving her of any possible leverage to break free.

It isn't long before the moaning beauty's head lolls from side to side, and her glazed eyes flutter shut.  Feeling her victim's lush body go limp at last, Fishel releases her hold, and Naturi collapses to the floor in sweaty, gasping heap.  Placing a foot upon her fallen rival's hip, Dani claims victory, and savors her revenge.

Offline celebs

« Reply #2089 on: December 02, 2020, 11:21:50 PM »
Hayley Atwell vs Emilia Clarke

{alt}

In this moment I asked myself, “what is going through Emilia Clarke’s head right now?”

I had watched Emilia put up a valiant effort against Hayley Atwell for the past twenty minutes or so. The matchup was never a fair one. Hayley had 5 inches on her and probably somewhere around 30-40 lbs. Whatever had compelled Emilia to accept this match remained a mystery to me even as I watched her limp body collapse to the canvas.

Hayley had worked the smaller woman into a corner. After several haymaker shots to the gut the busty brunette had decided to stop playing with her food. She took a step back and watched as Emilia, stiff as a board, fell face-first into the mat. Then Emilia’s muscles just simply released. The shorter actress closed her eyes. She wasn’t knocked out yet, as we would very soon learn. But I saw her face clearly through the crowd. I saw her face.

And I wondered what was she thinking?

Did she feel regret for taking a fight against a much larger opponent? Did she feel pride that she had hung on for this long? Did she feel dread as she realized Hayley was going to finish her off in the way she finishes off all of her victims? Did she feel relief that the beating was about to be over?

I couldn’t tell.

Hayley did what she always did with a fallen foe. She took Emilia to the center of the ring, positioned her into a sitting position, and then planted her heaving cleavage on the woman’s face. Emilia resisted for a time. She gave muffled shrieks as she processed that her air supply had been cut off. Then she offered only twitches and occasional spasms before she finally went out for good.

Emilia’s unconsciousness head would be lifted from the canvas while Hayley stood next to her, celebrating with her index finger pointed in the air. The unconscious woman’s shoulders slumped forward as she dangled like a marionette in Hayley’s grasp.

On my way home from the fight I tried to guess what was going on through Emilia’s head in those precious few moments. Those moments between when her defeat was assured, but not finalized. I thought about it all night.

I wonder if Emilia thought about those moments that night too.

{alt}

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #2090 on: December 03, 2020, 01:27:16 AM »
Stefania Ferrario vs. Ana Cheri

{alt}

It had began like so many of these fights had began before. Two women in their prime, models of course, running into each other on the beach. Were they on vacation? Did they both have photo-shoots scheduled for that day? Whatever the reason was, it didn't matter. What did matter was that the two had started off on the wrong foot, each of them managing to get beneath the other woman's skin, and now? Now they were putting each other through hell and back.

Ana had began things, of course. The brunette had snapped first, losing her temper as she quickly slapped Stefania across the face. Stefania took the slap and was momentarily stunned as her head snapped to the side; not because it was particularly strong or anything, but more because the she was so surprised that Ana wanted to escalate things like this. But if that was how Ana wanted to do things...

It didn't take long for Stefania to shake off the slap and fire back at Ana, nailing her cleanly across her face with a stiff backhand. This earned her a shrill cry of pain from Ana's soft lips, as the brunette staggered backwards through the sand, obviously off of her balance and trying to regain her footing...which, of course, Stefania wasn't going to let her do. As Ana staggered back, Stefania rushed her, slamming her slightly bigger and thicker body into that of the brunette and taking her down into the sand. From there, it was all out war between the two women. Back and forth in the sand they struggled with each other, each of them trying to roll atop the other, each trying to gain the superior position over their new enemy. They struck at each other, fists flying and clawing slashing. Hair was grabbed and pulled on, as bikini tops were snatched, used as leverage to try and pick up an advantage.

Eventually though, it had come to what had to be a finale: Ana, facedown in the sand, as Stefania sat upon her lower back, a smug look on her face as she stared down at her fellow model. No way Ana was getting up with Stefania on her back, and Stefania wasn't going anywhere until Ana had learned a little lesson. As Ana lie there, groaning weakly and barely squirming beneath the heavier Stefania, the blonde bombshell reached down for her, sliding her hands around Ana's head and face, until she had the brunette's chin cupped tightly within her hands. From there, she leaned back, pulling Ana's upper body out of the sand, bending the woman into the classic camel clutch hold.

At once, Ana began to wail. She began to scream, sweat pouring down her bronzed skin as the blonde leaned further backwards, bending her body more and more into the hold. She tried to wiggle beneath Stefania, trying to throw off the woman's balance from atop her. She tried to claw at Stefania's arms. She tried to do everything she could to get the younger woman to release her, but Stefania wasn't having any of it.

"Tell me you're sorry! Tell me you're sorry and you give up and I'll let you go!"

"N...n-no! I w-won't!"

The blonde simply leaned back a little further, putting that much more pressure on Ana's back The beautiful brunette tried to withstand things, she tried to wait out the hold, but it was all too much for her, and eventually...

"Nng...F-FINE! I'M SORRY! I GIVE UP! J-JUST PLEASE LET ME GO!!"

Those words were all Stefania needed, really. She held onto her clutch for a couple seconds more, and then mercifully released Ana, letting her upper body drop back to the burning sands, the brunette once again facedown before her. With her smug smile still on her face, she slowly stood up from atop Ana. She gave her one last look, and shook her head at the brunette...

"Next time? Try not to pick a fight you can't win."

...and with those words, she turned away, starting to make an exit from the beach, leaving the beaten and bruised Ana behind.

{alt}

Offline celebs

« Reply #2091 on: December 04, 2020, 04:23:37 AM »
Scarlett Johansson vs Katy Perry

{alt}

A hug can signify many things. It can be an embrace between lovers. It can be a reminder that someone cares about you. It can be a passing thing socially required at parties or intimate get-togethers. It can bring joy, relief, annoyance, and when utilized correctly it can bring pain.

Katy Perry utilized her hug about as perfectly as could be.

If Scarlett Johansson had been told moments prior to her fight with Katy that it would come down to a battle between the chest she would have leapt at the opportunity. Only as she felt her world-famous breasts smushed against her sternum and attached ribcage did realize how foolish a wish that would have been.

For all of her experience in the titfighting realm, Scarlett knew what it was like to lose. Yes, she was one of the best in the world at the competition. In fact some may argue at one point in her career she had been the best. That did not, however, stop her from experiencing the occasional defeat at the hand of a better pair of breasts. Katy’s had proven on that day to be better.

Scarlett stopped feeling her own chest pressed against her sternum and had now become convinced she was feeling Katy’s. The actress looked down and realized she could no longer identify her breasts. She only saw Katy’s. Round and firm, they acted as torpedoes that would not stop advancing.

A raspy cry escaped Scarlett’s mouth. She paired this cry by flinging her head backwards and pushing at Katy’s shoulders. Her back arched. Her teeth clenched. Her muscles all the way from her wrists to her shoulders strained in an attempt to escape Katy’s hug. The attempt was, of course, useless.

The singer’s hold zapped Scarlett of all energy. Soon the blonde found her arms falling to her side as she slumped backwards in Katy’s arms. Her head fell forward as chin met shoulder. Katy walked forward. Scarlett’s limp body came with her. Katy walked until they reached the edge of the hotel room’s bed. She laid Scarlett down on the soft linens, being sure to come down with her. Their chests never separated. Katy inched them both up on the bed, maintaining her hold the entire way, until both of them were fully on the mattress.

Katy’s mouth broke into a smirk as she looked down at her broken opponent. Slowly, Katy’s chest began to slide up and down Scarlett’s. It was methodical and deliberate. Her nipples passed over the defeated woman’s own pair countless times. She did it until both of their areolas were raw, stiff, and red. Then she aligned the tip of her reddened, raw, and stiff nipples with the tips of Scarlett’s. Her nipples pressed Scarlett’s into her own flesh. Scarlett howled out in pain once more, but Katy lifted her hand over the blonde’s mouth. Katy pressed inwards more and more until she finally could feel that moment.

The moment that both women had felt before as both winners and losers. The feeling of when you’ve broken another woman’s chest with your own. Scarlett felt her chest break. Katy felt her chest break Scarlett’s.

A very significant hug, indeed.

{alt}

Offline randomman

« Reply #2092 on: December 05, 2020, 07:16:20 AM »
Lyrica Okano vs Anya Taylor Joy

{alt}{alt}

Anya’s mind whirled with disbelief and doubt.  What was happening didn't make sense, but the pain she felt was too real to be ignored.  But it didn’t make sense.  She’d gotten used to being pit against other celebs, that was part of the job at this point.  Having one Witch battle another was good theming on the host’s part for his Halloween party. 

It was a full Samhain match.  That meant it was held on a grassy knoll in a ring of standing stones some 50ft across, they were ‘sky-clad’ (naked), and the winner was determined by whoever was still standing.
Anya had a solid 5 inches and 5 kilograms, over 10 pounds, over Lyrica, so why wasn’t she dominating this contest?!

She’d gotten some good strikes in, and almost locked a sleeper in early on, but now—now things were wearing on her.  It was Lyrica’s fighting style.  She wasn’t a brawler.  She had studied something, but she couldn’t’ tell what offhand.  But she only started picking up combat skills with her film roles.  That was enough, she thought.  She could handle a TV Actress. 

But Lyrica wouldn’t let her.  She kept knocking her over when she went in for a punch.  When she tried for a grab, she got hit hard enough to move her aside.  It was frustrating.  It was scary.

But she refused to quit.  No.  There was no quit in her, and it wouldn’t do her any good here.

Their naked bodies gleamed in the moonlight from a combination of sweat and water from the grass on the knoll.  Their breath was hard as their resolve, their whole bodies flushed with effort and the early formation of bruises across their bodies.  Lyrica kept her left hand outstretched as the two naked gladiators felt each other out.  Anya moved in with a few searching strikes, but Lyrica barely moved her arm to intercept, preferring to block with her other arm. 

‘Perfect,’ Anya thought, ‘let me know your range, while I get you in mine!’

But as Anya wound up, she realized too late what Lyrica was doing: blinding her to the real attack.

Lyrica kicked Anya in the side, hard.  Anya yelped in surprise – that kick felt wrong.  It hit just below her ribs and sent a jolt through her body.  But the impact was so small.  Anya put it together quickly that Lyrica hadn’t hit her with the top of her foot. She hit her with the ball of her foot.  As if she was stepping tip-to on her rib, but as a kick.  The very idea rocked Anya’s mind as much as the blow did her body.

Adrenaline and fear drove a massive haymaker right from Anya, but Lyrica stepped into it, the blow scraping across her nose and lips, as she slid one foot behind Anya’s oncoming step, and shoved her to the ground.

Instinct took over, Anya raised her fists to cover her face from the inevitable barrage.

That’s when Lyrica roared, “KI!”

Anya’s eyes bulged as Lyrica put all her power into a single downward punch deep into Anya’s gut. She managed to get at a croak of a cry as she rolled to her side, being unable to do more than hold her stomach as the world spun.

Lyrica took a few moments to catch her breath, assured that she dealt a crippling blow to her foe.  She had been on edge the entire fight, the untrained blonde had more fire, power, and reach than she did.  But Lyrica had one thing Anya did not.  A Black Belt in Karate.

But the fight wasn’t over, not for this night.  Not for Witches like them.

She lazily, but carefully, grabbed a clump of Anya’s matted blonde hair, as wild and matted as her own with the ferocity of their battle.

“You’re not getting up for a 10 count,” Lyrica told her, “You want to end it like this?”

“Fuck you,” Anya hissed.

“I knew I could count on you,” Lyrica grinned showing blood on her teeth before kissing Anya on the forehead. 

“Finish her!” she heard someone yell from the crowd.

Lyrica braced herself, readied her horse stance, and grabbed Anya firmly, looping one of her limp arms behind Lyrica’s own neck.  She attempted a Gyaku Tsuchi, the reverse sledgehammer without a leading punch to grant her moment. Turning it into a move more commonly seen in professional wrestling: a Piledriver.  Lyrica roared as she lifted Anya into the air, elevating her feet skyward in one swift motion before dropping Anya’s head on the unforgiving hill.  Anya made a grunting sound on impact before she fell to earth like a marionette with its strings cut.

The move took almost everything Lyrica had left to pull off in such an awkward manner. It took her a few moments to roll up to a seated position, but looking over the prostrate Anya, she knew her foe wouldn’t be getting up until sunrise.  Standing up on shaky legs, Lyrica managed to place a foot on Anya’s heaving chest and raise her hands in victory.  She roared once again as the cloud politely clapped, letting the universe know that all who challenged her had better be ready for a fight.

Offline Anon

Some Matches (Late 1950s)
« Reply #2093 on: December 09, 2020, 09:12:14 AM »
June Wilkinson
{alt}
vs
Joi Lansing
{alt}

June winced and stomped her foot as Joi's fists pounded on her shoulder. She carried Joi over her shoulders, with one arm between the screeching woman's shapely legs, locking her firmly in place with no way to reach the mat. Still, with each ineffective punch, June's pretty face crinkled further into an uncomfortable scowl. She grunted, bounced Joi's squirming body on her shoulders, and staggered back. Stumbling in uneven circles, June and her unwilling burden drifted towards the edge of the ring. Joi's unpredictable voyage ended suddenly, when June's uncontrolled backwards dash sent her straight into the turnbuckle. The helpless blonde's scream nearly drowned out the muffled, metallic clang of her body striking the unforgiving surface.

Joi remained precariously balanced on June's back. At the moment of impact, half of her muscles clenched tight, while the rest jerked in all directions. Her mouth opened wide as she attempted to gasp. June pouted and wobbled on unsteady legs. Before Joi's thrashing kicks could topple her to the ground as well, she straightened her back, raise her head, and lowered her arms. Joi slid down June's back, still twitching, and helplessly sprawled on the mat with a thump.

With intense willpower, Joi managed to lift her head from the mat, blink, and support herself on her elbows... just in time to see June's beautiful, scowling face glaring down at her. She gazed upward with her jaw hanging open, as June's fist descended, filling her field of view and obscuring all else. Joi's upper body spasmed as June's knuckles landed in the center of her face, and she immediately sank back to the ground. With her head tilted to the side, and her mouth open, Joi appeared to gaze up at June curiously... but of course, her brain was completely free of questions.

Barbara Nichols
{alt}
vs
Diana Dors
{alt}

Diana Dors' body straightened into an aerodynamic shape as it hurtled towards the other curvy blonde brawler charging across the ring. Feet together, Diana straightened her legs and back, while holding her arms close to her body. Barbara Nichols' body cut her flight short. "Ooogh!" Diana's weight drove her boots deep into Barbara's gut, denting her curvy body for the short duration of the impact. As Diana dropped, Barbara grimaced and held her forearm over her injured stomach, stumbling back aimlessly. Diana rolled into a sitting position with a businesslike scowl on her face, just in time to see Barbara's legs collapse, dumping her on the middle rope with her wide butt hanging out of the ring. Flailing her arm, Barbara managed to grab the top rope, swinging back and forth unpredictably with her heels scraping the mat.

With a snarl, Barbara shoved herself off of the ropes, launching herself towards Diana as she rose to her feet. Barbara's first steps were erratic, but the forceful lunge built up enough speed to balance her. She swerved slightly as she rushed ahead, aiming to shoot past Diana, and threw out an arm for a devastating clothesline. Only partially upright, Diana had no chance to avoid the collision. When Barbara smashed into her, Diana dropped to the mat, threw her legs up, and struck Barbara on her sturdy thigh and stomach. Barbara gasped as she found herself arcing through the air. She sailed neatly between the middle and top ropes, before continuing her flip towards the hard ground below. Barbara's terrified shriek was brief, interrupted by the dull thud of her upper back coming down to earth. Her body stiffened and jerked, briefly balanced with her ass and legs in the air, before collapsing to the ground with a final jiggle.

Anita Ekberg
{alt}
vs
Mamie Van Doren
{alt}

Anita Ekberg and Mamie Van Doren wore visible scrapes and bruises on their bare arms and legs. Both women's normally flawless blonde hairdos were rapidly losing their shape, and Anita had broken one of the shoulder straps on Mamie's leotard, leaving her modesty in constant peril. Still, they stood in the center of the ring and grappled, frowning and nudging as they dug their nails into the other's skin. It was a losing position for the smaller Mamie. Step by step, Anita moved her back, lunging with her strong, shapely legs and planting her feet firmly on the mat to defend her small gain. Mamie groaned and heaved on the bigger woman's body, but skidded against the mat with one foot and stepped back to avoid taking a tumble, regaining her balance at the cost of finding herself closer to the edge.

With a roar, Mamie released her grip on Anita and shoved, swinging her arms from a position close to her body outward, knocking Anita's own arms away from her as well. The violent separation threw both women off balance; Anita nearly blundered into Mamie, while Mamie nearly slipped herself. Trying to strike first, Anita drew back a fist, but Mamie had already clasped her hands at waist level. Swinging her arms upwards, her hands collided with Anita's chin, causing a loud whack of skin against skin to echo through the arena. Anita stumbled and moved her hands to her face defensively, as her neck bent backwards from the powerful blow. Off balance, she lowered herself slightly, and with incredible stubbornness, Anita prepared to charge... only to gasp, bend at the waist, and stand on her toes as Mamie's clasped hands ascended again, hammering her gut and nearly lifting her from the mat.

Groaning, Anita staggered to the side with one foot, lowering herself and letting her head hang down. Knees bent, with one hand on her thigh, and the other flailing at the ground to catch herself if she fell, the powerful blonde woman kept herself from falling on her face.

Mamie stood beside her, chin tilted upwards, with a barely visible but solidly satisfied sneer on her lips. She held her clasped hands high above her head, arms pointed straight upward. Half squatting down suddenly, Mamie lowered her body as well as she swung her hands down, striking Anita on the base of her neck with the heavy blow. Anita's legs collapsed, and she let out a low grunt. Flailing her hands, the helpless fighter put her hands on the mat, only to collapse under her own weight and bash her own nose into the ground. The impact caused a second jerk of Anita's body, before she slowly spread out over a long section of the mat with a sigh.

Anita's unconscious body quivered slightly as Mamie planted a foot on her lower back, but the tiny movement only came from the force of being stepped on. She was fast asleep.

Sabrina
{alt}
vs
Jayne Mansfield
{alt}

"Eeeeeergh!" Sabrina cried out in pain as Jayne Mansfield stood behind her, clutching her hair in both hands with her arms straight. Taking a step back, Jayne struggled for a moment before bringing her hands to her chest, tugging Sabrina along with it. The helpless blonde shrieked again as Jayne's hold bent her slender neck backwards, tilting her screaming face to the ceiling. She awkwardly reached behind her back to tug on Jayne's arms, as the powerful brawler dragged her across the mat. With a choking sound, Sabrina dropped and twisted, forcing herself around to face Jayne, even as the maneuver twisted her hair in her rival's grip, and forced her head to bend downward. Jayne tensed and frowned, but held her ground.

Slowly, Sabrina rose. She held Jayne's forearms tightly and swayed back and forth, but after a few moments, Sabrina gave up on prying the blonde grappler's grip loose. Instead, she leaned back, dragging Jayne closer, and took a closed fisted swing at the scowling blonde's side. Thud! Jayne winced and let Sabrina slide out of her grip, baring her teeth as she tilted her body to move with the blow. Striking back, Jayne brought her open palm down on Sabrina's cheek, swinging her arm in an arc and following through as if her rival's face wasn't even in the way. Sabrina flinched as the slap knocked her head to the side... and then her legs gave out and she sank to the floor on her knees, toppling face down with her arms flopping to her sides. Sabrina made no attempt to avoid bashing her forehead against the mat, and simply lay with her ass in the air, motionless aside from the tiny up and down movement of her torso as she breathed.

Most people simply believed that Sabrina had given up and simply fainted from the stress of facing Jayne. A few members of the audience saw Jayne's elbow strike the side of Sabrina's head just after she landed the slap, but this was always considered speculation.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
Re: Some Matches (Late 1950s)
« Reply #2094 on: December 10, 2020, 02:04:39 AM »
A great collection of ladies, my friend!   :D

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2095 on: December 22, 2020, 02:56:53 AM »
Kaley Cuoco vs Erika Christensen

{alt}{alt}

Erika's fist thudded hard into her opponents belly, Kaley's taut abs collapsing from the wrecking ball blow as the victim let out a loud pained grunt with a whoosh of expelled air.  Cuoco's body collapsed against that of her rival, her chin resting on Christensen's right shoulder as Kaley panted hard for breath.  Erika grinned and gave a sinister chuckle into her foe's ear.  It had been a long and brutal apartment catfight between the two blondes, their lush bodies soaked with sweat and their alabaster flesh mottled with scratches and bruises.  But now the advantage was firmly in the hands of one battler, and she intended to bring this brawl to a finish.

Muscling Kaley backward until she was pressed up against the wall, Erika places her left forearm across her adversary's throat to hold her upright, then balled her right fist and began slamming uppercuts to Cuoco's bare breasts, drawing agonized yelps and moans from the hapless beauty.  "Maybe I'll just pound you flat, sweetheart," Christensen taunted her victim as she pounded away.  Suddenly she stopped and withdrew her arm from Cuoco's throat; for a moment it looked as if Kaley would slide down the wall to the carpeted floor, but her wobbly legs managed to keep her upright.

Viciously, Erika next pinched both of her foe's nipples with her fingers, causing Kaley to let out a high-pitched shriek.  With her handholds, Christensen pulled Cuoco stumbling away from the wall, and then flipped her down to the floor, where the battered blonde lay on her back, her sore and reddened chest heaving for breath.  Dropping atop her rival, Erika pinned Kaley's arms above her head and hovered her own bare chest over the face of the prone beauty.  As tears welled in her eyes, Cuoco rasped, "You'll pay for this someday, bitch!"

Erika merely sneered, and then dropped her 34Ds upon Kaley's face, burying her mouth and nose.  Utterly smothered, Cuoco's body squirmed for upwards to 45 seconds, before she finally went limp.  Satisfied her rival was beaten, Erika stood up, and then, a smug smirk upon her gorgeous face, planted a foot on the chest of her fallen foe as she raised her right fist, claiming her triumph as the elite spectators jumped to their feet and cheered her.

{alt}

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2096 on: December 22, 2020, 05:52:12 AM »
Kaley Cuoco vs Erika Christensen

{alt}{alt}

Erika's fist thudded hard into her opponents belly, Kaley's taut abs collapsing from the wrecking ball blow as the victim let out a loud pained grunt with a whoosh of expelled air.  Cuoco's body collapsed against that of her rival, her chin resting on Christensen's right shoulder as Kaley panted hard for breath.  Erika grinned and gave a sinister chuckle into her foe's ear.  It had been a long and brutal apartment catfight between the two blondes, their lush bodies soaked with sweat and their alabaster flesh mottled with scratches and bruises.  But now the advantage was firmly in the hands of one battler, and she intended to bring this brawl to a finish.

Muscling Kaley backward until she was pressed up against the wall, Erika places her left forearm across her adversary's throat to hold her upright, then balled her right fist and began slamming uppercuts to Cuoco's bare breasts, drawing agonized yelps and moans from the hapless beauty.  "Maybe I'll just pound you flat, sweetheart," Christensen taunted her victim as she pounded away.  Suddenly she stopped and withdrew her arm from Cuoco's throat; for a moment it looked as if Kaley would slide down the wall to the carpeted floor, but her wobbly legs managed to keep her upright.

Viciously, Erika next pinched both of her foe's nipples with her fingers, causing Kaley to let out a high-pitched shriek.  With her handholds, Christensen pulled Cuoco stumbling away from the wall, and then flipped her down to the floor, where the battered blonde lay on her back, her sore and reddened chest heaving for breath.  Dropping atop her rival, Erika pinned Kaley's arms above her head and hovered her own bare chest over the face of the prone beauty.  As tears welled in her eyes, Cuoco rasped, "You'll pay for this someday, bitch!"

Erika merely sneered, and then dropped her 34Ds upon Kaley's face, burying her mouth and nose.  Utterly smothered, Cuoco's body squirmed for upwards to 45 seconds, before she finally went limp.  Satisfied her rival was beaten, Erika stood up, and then, a smug smirk upon her gorgeous face, planted a foot on the chest of her fallen foe as she raised her right fist, claiming her triumph as the elite spectators jumped to their feet and cheered her.

{alt}

Love it!

Offline chris380

« Reply #2097 on: December 22, 2020, 07:20:30 PM »
I would like more stories where the loser gets their hair cut or dyed I loved those ones

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2098 on: December 23, 2020, 02:25:09 AM »
(I hope you enjoy this, Chris 380  :) )

Hayden Panettiere vs Vanessa Hudgens

{alt}{alt}

The two beauties hated one another on so many levels, it came as no surprise that they would get into a vicious social media war over which hair color was better, blonde or brunette.  Somebody had the inspired idea to make that the basis of their next (inevitable) catfight.  The stipulation was thus:  the winner gets to dye the hair of the loser.  The loser must keep the color for thirty days, and must make public appearances...and be snapped by the paparazzi...at least five days each week, and is forbidden to cover her hair with a hat, scarf or veil.  Both Hayden and Vanessa eagerly accepted the stakes.

They engaged in one of their usual...that is, magnificent...battles, with control of the fight swaying back and forth between the pair, who were too evenly matched for one to ever fully dominate the other.  Now at last however, Hudgens seemed to have seized control, as she tightened a sleeper hold on her arch-rival.  Panettiere struggled and moaned, but it wasn't long before her body went limp.  The brunette released her and the blonde sank to the floor.  Grabbing her damp and matted golden locks, Vanessa began to pull her nemesis up to her feet, smugly taunting her with, "You're going to look so adorable as a brunette, Panties...people might even start to think you have some brains in that empty head of yours."

But the next sound that Hudgens made was a loud agonized grunt, courtesy of the forearm blow that had slammed up between her thighs and into her groin.  Suddenly vibrant and alert, Hayden followed that up with a piledriver, spiking the crown of her foe's skull into the carpeted floor, leaving Vanessa barely conscious.  "You want to talk about brains, bitch?  You fell for me playing possum like a noob!  But don't worry, because your reward will be to go out into the world as a gorgeous blonde!  Well, as close to gorgeous as you could ever get." 

Dragging her battered opponent to the powder room adjacent to the penthouse living room that was their battlefield, Panettiere cackled as she bent Hudgens over the sink and proceeded to bleach her dark tresses a garish lemon blonde.  Employing her acting skills, Hayden adopted a broad Brooklyn-ish accent and played the part of hairdresser.  "Oh, your hair is so stringy and the roots are just awful...it's a good thing you came to me, honey, so that I can try and save this rat's nest you call hair.  Maybe now you'll finally land a man, instead of being just a cheap whore on the corner...but I doubt it, knowwhatImean?"

And she was even giddier when she yanked down her foe's bikini briefs ad discovered that Nessa had kept a trimmed patch of fur in her nether region, which Hayden promptly dyed as well.  All the dazed Hudgens could do is moan and sob in shame.

As per the requirements of the stakes, Vanessa made herself publicly visible during the thirty days of her punishment, although it was frequently commented on by the public (who knew nothing of either her catfighting nor the dye job stipulation) that she always looked so dour, and that her bleaching was tacky and very unbecoming of a Hollywood starlet.  Through it all, Hudgens could only silently endure her humiliation, and plot her revenge on her mortal enemy.

{alt}
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 02:49:26 AM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline chris380

« Reply #2099 on: December 23, 2020, 07:19:46 AM »
(I hope you enjoy this, Chris 380  :) )

Hayden Panettiere vs Vanessa Hudgens

{alt}{alt}

The two beauties hated one another on so many levels, it came as no surprise that they would get into a vicious social media war over which hair color was better, blonde or brunette.  Somebody had the inspired idea to make that the basis of their next (inevitable) catfight.  The stipulation was thus:  the winner gets to dye the hair of the loser.  The loser must keep the color for thirty days, and must make public appearances...and be snapped by the paparazzi...at least five days each week, and is forbidden to cover her hair with a hat, scarf or veil.  Both Hayden and Vanessa eagerly accepted the stakes.

They engaged in one of their usual...that is, magnificent...battles, with control of the fight swaying back and forth between the pair, who were too evenly matched for one to ever fully dominate the other.  Now at last however, Hudgens seemed to have seized control, as she tightened a sleeper hold on her arch-rival.  Panettiere struggled and moaned, but it wasn't long before her body went limp.  The brunette released her and the blonde sank to the floor.  Grabbing her damp and matted golden locks, Vanessa began to pull her nemesis up to her feet, smugly taunting her with, "You're going to look so adorable as a brunette, Panties...people might even start to think you have some brains in that empty head of yours."

But the next sound that Hudgens made was a loud agonized grunt, courtesy of the forearm blow that had slammed up between her thighs and into her groin.  Suddenly vibrant and alert, Hayden followed that up with a piledriver, spiking the crown of her foe's skull into the carpeted floor, leaving Vanessa barely conscious.  "You want to talk about brains, bitch?  You fell for me playing possum like a noob!  But don't worry, because your reward will be to go out into the world as a gorgeous blonde!  Well, as close to gorgeous as you could ever get." 

Dragging her battered opponent to the powder room adjacent to the penthouse living room that was their battlefield, Panettiere cackled as she bent Hudgens over the sink and proceeded to bleach her dark tresses a garish lemon blonde.  Employing her acting skills, Hayden adopted a broad Brooklyn-ish accent and played the part of hairdresser.  "Oh, your hair is so stringy and the roots are just awful...it's a good thing you came to me, honey, so that I can try and save this rat's nest you call hair.  Maybe now you'll finally land a man, instead of being just a cheap whore on the corner...but I doubt it, knowwhatImean?"

And she was even giddier when she yanked down her foe's bikini briefs ad discovered that Nessa had kept a trimmed patch of fur in her nether region, which Hayden promptly dyed as well.  All the dazed Hudgens could do is moan and sob in shame.

As per the requirements of the stakes, Vanessa made herself publicly visible during the thirty days of her punishment, although it was frequently commented on by the public (who knew nothing of either her catfighting nor the dye job stipulation) that she always looked so dour, and that her bleaching was tacky and very unbecoming of a Hollywood starlet.  Through it all, Hudgens could only silently endure her humiliation, and plot her revenge on her mortal enemy.

{alt}
this was amazing I still say we need more of these here