News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2456 Replies

Offline Gent

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #2280 on: March 04, 2022, 12:28:39 PM »
perfect match up and pictures, well done and thank you!

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #2281 on: March 04, 2022, 03:00:48 PM »

Finally she finishes with her humiliation of the brunette, and Gellar rises up, magnificent in her nakedness, plants a foot on her prone foe's back, and raises her arms in triumph.

Ya know, I started writing when these two were pretty much at the height of their powers, yet somehow it never crossed my mind to get them in the same ring. Thank you, good sir, for showing me the magnitude of this folly. Gellar and Kreuk is a fantastic match-up and it's satisfying to see Sarah get some revenge after much rough treatment at the claws of her brunette rival.

Excellent work as always,

~rf

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #2282 on: March 04, 2022, 04:47:55 PM »
Ya know, I started writing when these two were pretty much at the height of their powers, yet somehow it never crossed my mind to get them in the same ring. Thank you, good sir, for showing me the magnitude of this folly. Gellar and Kreuk is a fantastic match-up and it's satisfying to see Sarah get some revenge after much rough treatment at the claws of her brunette rival.

Excellent work as always,

~rf

Thank you as always for the kind words, sir.

And it was the same with me...for years I overlooked the fact that these two were such perfect antagonists for one another.  Happily that's an oversight I've made up for these last few years, and I think I've developed a nicely wicked little rivalry between them.  What's fun is, they work in both catfight and pro wrestling settings, so there's virtually no end to the savage antics I can put them into.  ;)

And of course, if you or anyone else would like to take these two out for a tumble, I'd love to read it.  :)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 04:49:07 PM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline Finish her

« Reply #2283 on: March 13, 2022, 12:17:12 AM »
Long time reader of this great thread and many of its contributors writing here and elsewhere. I'm glad to add to it. Think of this as a continuation of one of the walkin dude's earlier posts. 

Brie's Vendetta: Troian versus the MCU

Florence Pugh

{alt}

It was less than a day after Troian beat Brie that Bellisario got the contract to fight Florence Pugh. On a private beach in Martinique no less, all expenses to be paid by Disney.  Troian signed with a degree of bemusement that she was on the radar of one of the hottest names in the industry. Things got somewhat clearer when Brie Larson’s latest Instagram workout video came geotagged, Martinique, and come fight time Captain Marvel was alongside Flo as the new Widow strode onto the sand. Eyes hidden behind a pair of Aviators, Brie stalked over to where a row of beach chairs had been set up for the privileged few in attendance and took her seat.

“She’s really that powerful, huh?” Troi said to the thick bodied Brit as the two circled on the sand. “I’m no expert on MCU politics but I thought you’d be too big of a deal to be Brie’s henchbitch.”

Pugh’s eyes were crinkled in the sun. The blonde was built like a little tank, big butt, broad shoulders, killer thighs. She snatched at Troi’s hair, pulling her into a bearhug that had the Pretty Little Liar doing some not so pretty wheezing as she was lifted off her feet by the stocky powerhouse.

“It’s not about power, you no name skank,” Florence gritted her teeth as Troian buried her hands scalp deep in sweaty blonde hair and pulled. “It’s about helping a friend deal with a problunnggghhh.”

The moment Troi’s feet hit the sand she pumped her knee up into Flo’s tanned belly, gutting the unprepared Widow. A bent double Pugh wrapped her arms round the Liar’s waist while Troi held used two handfuls of blonde hair to hold Flo’s head down.

It would be the defining image of the fight. Sure, Pugh fans would GIF her brawny scoop and slam, the sand puffing up around Bellisario’s splayed out form as Florence tossed her wet hair back and walked heavily over Troi’s stomach to leave the Liar curled up in gaping agony, but a half hour in Florence was once again bent double with her hair in the brunette’s grasp, her arms curled much more loosely now around the curve of Troian’s butt. 

Bellisario allowed herself to be pushed across the sand by the next gen Widow. Whatever misplaced sense of pride was stopping Florence from going to ground was costing her a last shot at turning the fight around. So they trudged across the beach with Troian using that grip on Flo’s hair to steer them. At intervals, Bellisario pounded her right hand into Pugh’s tanned flank, triggering a hypnotic ripple across Flo’s thighs and ass and a small, suffering sigh.

Just as they reached Brie’s beach chair a huge droplet of sweat dripped from Pugh’s nose into the sand. Troi reacted as if it was the last grain to fall through the hourglass, tugging hard on her handfuls of blonde hair to halt Florence’s plodding steps then pounding a flurry of right hands into the Brit’s body, the spanking impacts echoing across the beach.

Florence’s knees wobbled. She went down on all fours then hugged her punished torso and rolled onto her side with a soft thud of white sand.

The MCU’s brightest new star had just had the fight beaten out of her.

Troian picked her bikini bottoms out of her butt crack before she pushed with her foot, almost gently putting Pugh on her back. Kneeling above the prone Widow she brushed sand off her ass onto Florence’s face then sat down on it. And as Troian sat, not three feet away Brie Larson stood. Aviators still blacking out her eyes, Captain Marvel didn’t wait for the contest to become official, the woman responsible for setting all this up turning away and walking back up the beach to the hotel without a backward glance. 

"Some friend you've got there," Troian said.

Buried in butt, Florence was oblivious to Brie’s departure. She turned her head trying to breathe but Troi shifted her body expertly and kept the Widow's cute nose trapped in her butt crack until she felt a steady tap of submission on the sunwarmed skin of her thigh.

Florence Pugh had quit.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2284 on: March 13, 2022, 07:20:54 AM »
Welcome FH, and that's a terrific 'calling card' you've introduced yourself with!  I look forward to seeing more of your work.   :D

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2285 on: March 13, 2022, 07:27:42 AM »
Flashback 1963:  Annette Funicello vs Linda Gaye Scott

{alt}{alt}

Annette had made a rookie's mistake, and now she was paying the price for it.  Just as she and Linda were about to lock up and begin their catfight, one of the brunette's ardent admirers called out well-wishes from the small audience to her, and she instinctively turned her head to give him a smile.  Blonde Linda didn't need a formal invitation to take advantage of that opportunity, and she taught her adversary the folly of diverting her attention in a match by slamming an open-handed slap across Funicello's face that left her stunned and stumbling.

Linda then went on a full offensive, overwhelming her hapless opponent from one end of the mansion's spacious living room to the other with slaps, chops, hairpulling, slams, kicks and stomps.  Enjoying her complete command of the battle, the blonde then decided to add some humiliation to the mix, and she tore Funicello's bikini halter from her body, revealing the brunette's 34D's to the appreciative onlookers.

Funicello's face burnished red with both shame and fury, as she'd never been stripped topless by an opponent before.  But at the moment there wasn't much she could do about it, as Scott now snared her in a Full Nelson, the pressure thrusting Annette's chest forward, displaying her bare breasts all the more.

After another thirty seconds or so of this, Linda finally released her hold and the brunette sank to her knees with a pitiful moan.  Smugly sure of her impending victory, the blonde strutted around her adversary, taunting her with declarations such as, "You're a pathetic loser," and "You're no match for me, and everyone here knows it."

Annette simply remained there slumped on her knees, her body slick with sweat, her lower lip quivering, as if she were holding back tears.
Or perhaps channeling her anger.

The blonde now stood directly in front of her foe, hands on her hips as she sneered down at Funicello and said, "Beg for mercy and I'll think about finally ending your torment."  She then gave a cackling laugh.

But that laughter suddenly turned into a piercing yowl, as Annette swung her right arm up, slamming her fist flush into her oppressor's womanhood!  Scott staggered backward, her hands clutching her now-throbbing groin, until she stumbled and landed hard on her rear end.  With a blur of motion that belied the ache and exhaustion that wracked her curvaceous figure, the brunette lunged forward, smashing her forearm across the blonde's chest, leaving Linda flat on her back and gasping hard for breath.

Sitting astride her opponent's belly, Annette began to slap Linda's face, each blow cracking like a gunshot against her reddening cheeks.  She then took her rival by the hair and began to slam the back of her head again and again into the floor, further stunning Scott.

But the effort quickly drained Annette of her already dwindled strength, and she began to swoon, leaving some of Linda's fans in the audience hopeful that the blonde might now be able to find a way to regain control of the fight.  However, Funicello wasn't about to let that happen.  If she was growing too weak to continue fighting, then she'll just have to lay down for a spell.

Looking into her adversary's glazed eyes, Annette growled, "You wanted to see my boobs?  Fine, take a good look!"

With that she pressed her chest down over Linda's face, the blonde's mouth and nose plunged into the valley between Funicello's breasts, smothering her.  Annette pinned Scott's arms to the floor and used her feet to grapevine Linda's legs, spreading them wide, so that the squirming blonde lacked the leverage to throw her smotherer off.

Her movements swiftly growing sluggish, it wasn't long before Linda ceased to move at all.  It was then that all assembled knew she had passed out, and the match was over.

With tremendous effort, Annette rolled off of Linda and lay alongside her, gathering what scant power she could raise to get up and leave the battleground.  Her supporters were on their feet applauding her, but she took no satisfaction from this victory.  She had made a stupid mistake, and as a result had been out-fought for most of the match.  She was only able to turn the tide by resorting to the kind of vicious tactic she had criticized other girls for using.

No, she wasn't happy with herself at all.  But she silently swore that she would face Linda again one day soon, and when next they meet, the brunette would prove she's the better fighter from start to finish.

{alt}
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 07:28:25 AM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #2286 on: March 14, 2022, 07:03:11 PM »
Long time reader of this great thread and many of its contributors writing here and elsewhere. I'm glad to add to it. Think of this as a continuation of one of the walkin dude's earlier posts. 

Brie's Vendetta: Troian versus the MCU

Buried in butt, Florence was oblivious to Brie’s departure. She turned her head trying to breathe but Troi shifted her body expertly and kept the Widow's cute nose trapped in her butt crack until she felt a steady tap of submission on the sunwarmed skin of her thigh.

Florence Pugh had quit.

This is a most pleasant surprise, thanks for sharing! Troi vs. Brie is one of my favorite matches to mull these days and while I'd figured it mostly between them it's not hard to imagine Larson recruiting another MCU heavy hitter to get some vengeance. Alas, Florence underestimated the brunette's resolve and found herself engulfed in a humiliating ass-valanche. Will Brie find another lass willing to do her dirty work? Or will she take another shot at Troi herself?

Excellent work, thanks again!

~rf

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2287 on: March 14, 2022, 07:30:35 PM »
GAL GADOT VS. VICTORIA jUSTICE/LIZ GILLIES

The Golden Globes award show was wrapping up and the attending stars were wandering out, most to pick up rides to attend parties across the Hollywood landscape.
Gal Gadot, who had been a presenter at the show, decided to make a quick pit stop at the ladies room before departing. She was soon at the mirror checking her hair and makeup when two minor starlets strolled in.
Victoria Justice and Elizabeth Gillies were snickering as they poked catty fun of the women who attended. "Didja see Gillian Anderson? Yeesh, isn't there some kind of age limit on these old crones?" Victoria wisecracked. "Oh, and Lady Gaga?" Liz answered. "More like Lady Gags a Lot!"
Gal decided to just ignore there prattling but then Victoria noticed the tall actress across the room. She nudged Liz and murmured "And did you see what 'Wonder Woman' wore? She made everyone 'wonder" why she couldn't afford a decent gown!"
A few more similar remarks and Gal had had enough. She pivoted on her high heels and confronted the young starlets. "If you have something to say to me, say it to my face! C'mon, you little nobodies! Let's hear it!"
Had they been a little smarter and a little less drunk, the two smaller women would have beat a hasty retreat. Instead, Liz took a wild swing at Gal's face and Victoria lashed out a foot intended to catch the Israeli star on the knee. But a quick dodge backwards made both her assailants miss and that's when Ms. Gadot went on the offensive.
Right crosses, left jabs, some pulverizing uppercuts and a couple of below-the-belt crotch shots had both her foes blubbering and stammering out their surrenders. To wrap things up, Gal ripped off their evening gowns and marched them out into the hallway naked. After that, Gal strolled off in triumph, dusting off her hands, content with a job well done. And Victoria and Liz were left face down in two trash receptacles, their bare behinds on display in the hallway as the press took pics. The "Victorious" girls went viral but not the way they had hoped.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #2288 on: March 15, 2022, 04:51:28 AM »

I just wanted to echo the praise already offered and tell you what a fantastic introduction this was and hopefully we get to see more of Troian's war against the MCU or anything else you want to share.   This was really spectacular writing and glad you took the time to put together this piece for all of us to enjoy.   Look forward to seeing more in the future and happy to have you here!

Offline GrayHairedWarriors

Annette's Fights
« Reply #2289 on: March 19, 2022, 04:24:02 PM »
Thanks fort he new Annette Funicello fight....always love to see Annette get into it as she is a much better fighter than most give her credit.  Especially exciting when she and her opponent spend most of their time pulling hair and mauling/pounding on each other's chests.  Would I have loved to have had the opportunity to do that!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 04:26:56 PM by GrayHairedWarriors »

Offline bbb4

« Reply #2290 on: April 12, 2022, 10:47:36 PM »
Alyssa Jayne Milano
Alyssa is a ring veteran, using her skills as a brawler and sex fighter to subdue bigger and smaller opponents alike.
Birthday is Dec 19, 1972in Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Meas: 34C-24-36.
Height of 5’2?.
“I’m taking this scrawny ass, bean pole B lister behind the woodshed and teaching her an anatomy lesson she won’t forget.”

Katie Noelle Holmes
Katie is a ring veteran, consistently using her height advantage to punish and submit smaller women physically or sexually.
Birthday:  December 18, 1978 in Toledo, Ohio, U.S.
Meas:  34B-24-34 .
Height:  5’9?
“Milano the midget is getting in the ring with me?  Get ready for some punishment!”
{alt}

Alyssa stared up at the glaring arena lights, from her back in the center of the ring.  She groaned lightly and reached up to rub her forehead which Katie Holmes had been using for an anvil most of the match.  Next she reached down to cup her aching tits, which had just taken a full broadside clothesline, sending her to the mat in a heap, leaving her staring at the arena lights.
As Alyssa begins the arduous process of sitting up, she looks around the brightly lit ring, still a bit dizzy from the bell ringer that Holmes had just given her, but she doesn’t see Holmes anywhere. She instead feels Holmes behind her, as her bra pops open, freeing her magnificent tits.
“Whoooboy! Look at them titties!” Katie howls, riling up the capacity crowd.  Alyssa ignores the lanky brunette and reaches up to rub her neck as Holmes tours the ring swinging Milano’s discarded boob sling over her head.
After a full lap around the canvas, Holmes zeros in on Alyssa before she can start climbing up to her feet, walking in behind and delivering a knee right between the shoulder blades.  “Fawwwkkk!” Milano groans, arching her back and thrusting her superb titties out for the crowd.
As Alyssa tries to turn to her left and climb up off her ass, Katie await behind her, waiting until Alyssa’s weight is completely off center before slamming her open palms into Milano’s ears, sending the busty brunette right back to the canvas, clutching her head.
Katie lowers herself to the mat behind Alyssa, again waiting patiently for the concussed brunette to slide into the perfect position before clamping a choke sleeper on her from behind.  Alyssa knows exactly what is happening, but a second late…Holmes winces as Alyssa rakes her forearms, but she keeps the sleeper in place.  Alyssa flails from side to side, sending her magnificent chest to and fro, but the veteran Holmes rides the storm, pressing her bare chest into Alyssa sweat slick, bare back.  She feels Alyssa’s struggles start to wane a bit.  Holmes bites her lower lip, as her own throbbing nipples slide back and forth on Alyssa’s slippery, smooth back, biting off a lusty groan of her own, not willing to show any weakness to the viper wicked foe in her arms.
Katie switches to a more conventional sleeper hold, pressing her arm and thumb into the side of Alyssa’s neck, sending the busty brunette even father into a slumber.  Alyssa struggles initially, pulling and tugging at Katie’s elbow.
Feeling Alyssa’s fate is sealed, Katie leans back and wraps her legs around Alyssa’s midsection, squeezing her and adding to the misery.
Katie lets the sleeper loose and grabs Alyssa’s arm, dropping it.  The slack arm falls to Alyssa’s side.
To make sure that Alyssa is really out, Katie takes her free hand and slips it down between her and Alyssa, and grabs the back of her wrestling trunks and gives it a vicious pull, wedging Alyssa’s trunks high up her ass.  Alyssa slumbers as her spandex climbs higher and higher, until Katie releases her illegal grip on Alyssa’s damp  drawers.
Still unsure if the veteran Milano is out, or maybe just showing a kinky streak, Holmes begins toying with Milano’s abused nipples, rubbing the brunette’s sternum before moving her free hand to one of Alyssa’s queens.  Katie takes her palm and begins coarsely rubbing the rough skin over Alyssa’s pert nipple, making slow circles, stopping to gently to tweak & twist the tall teats. Sure enough, Milano groans & reaches up, trying to brush Holmes offending digits away from her prizes…. vainly.  Holmes continues her soothing assault, and Alyssa’s moaning and groaning grow louder and more forceful.
Even as Alyssa starts to show signs of life, Katie shifts her attack slightly and starts rubbing her bare heel against Alyssa’s nearly unprotected crotch.  Alyssa’s groans gather steam, and her eyes flutter open, but Katie reapplies the sleeper, keeping up the crotch massage on the struggling brunette.
Alyssa’s vision starts to fog again, and her ears start to ring.  She finally reaches down and slaps Katie’s thigh a few times, croaking “Give!  Give!”, but Holmes keeps the sleeper locked tight, rolling to the left and right with the flailing Milano.  “It says “knockout” on the contract, not “tapout”.  The fog parts slightly for Alyssa, as she realizes that Homes intends to put her down … and then who knows what she might do.  In desperation, she reaches back and slips her hand between Katie’s legs and rakes the slender brunette’s crotch, breaking the sleeper hold.
Katie rolls her hips and tries to avoid the cunny rake, but Alyssa’s talons still find Kaite’s defenseless muff and belly.  Alyssa digs in her claws and then rips upward, sending Holmes into a “fish out of water” spasm, flopping and cursing like a sailor denied leave.  “Faaahking dirty whore!” Katie hisses as she releases Alyssa and lets her crash to the mat like a limp marionette.
Alyssa’s head hits the mat like a watermelon dropped on the grocery floor.  Even though she is free from the sleeper hold, and that fucking parasite Holmes, Alyssa is in no shape to do anything other than try and gather her senses.  Even after blocking some of the crotch rake, Katie is still steaming mad at not putting the busty brunette away, and it is clear she’s on a mission now.  Katie unties the knot on the side of her bikini bottoms and then does the same on the other side, adding, “Time for a little pussy face, wouldn’t you agree?”
Bare assed, Katie pins Alyssa’s arms  high over her head, and lets Alyssa get a good view of her skinny ass. “You filthy whore … get that goddamn thing away from me,” Alyssa hisses.  Katie only chuckles & lightly brushes her hand across Alyssa’s defenseless tits, bringing her soft teats to full attention.  After looking back over her shoulder, she starts backing up the bus.
Alyssa struggles wildly as she is reverse mounted.  The brunette breaks one hand free, preventing Katie’s ass crack from swallowing her face, but Katie quickly secures Alyssa hand and continues sliding her ass onto Milano’s face.  Milano cries out, but her plaintive whimper is quickly drowned out by Katie's expert application of her tight behind.  Alyssa writhes and squirms under Katie’s smothering weight, until Katie tweaks her opponent’s stiff teats, twisting both viciously.
Katie slowly backs it up, letting out a giggle and then a throaty, groan accompanied by a full body shudder as her bare womanhood passes over Milano.
“MOHhhhGawd!” Katie's mumbles, opening her eyes.  “Let’s do that again!” Alyssa’s struggles begin to wane as Katie continues to grind herself, treating Alyssa’s face like a combination bicycle seat and scratching post.  Katie’s breasts begin to sway to and fro as she hits her rhythm and gathers momentum, climbing toward an inevitable pinnacle.  As she gets closer, she slides a finger down between her infinitely long legs to provide a “manual assist”.  Her mouth falls open, and she summits soundlessly, soaking up all of the energy. For the ref, Katie adds “You can … count … now,”. Sex sweat dripping from her perfect breasts, she slumps over and slides to the side.
“Gooodgawd,” Katie slurs as reaches over and grabs her recently discarded bikini bottoms. Folding them neatly, she pushes down on Alyssa’s chin and tucks the foul briefs into her opponent’s mouth.
Not leaving the ring without a prize, however, she crawls over and gathers up Alyssa’s swimsuit pieces and smiles to the camera.  “These are for my collection.”

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #2291 on: April 13, 2022, 09:40:27 AM »
Really fine and exciting,  Many thanks.

Offline ernest31

• God Member
« Reply #2292 on: April 14, 2022, 03:27:16 AM »
Beautiful  story thank you for giving us another Emma watson story

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2293 on: April 14, 2022, 07:33:56 PM »
Stellar work, my friend.   :D

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2294 on: April 15, 2022, 05:16:13 AM »
Sabrina Bryan vs Kyla Pratt

{alt}{alt}

Both bikini-clad battlers panted hard for breath, their bodies soaked with sweat as their tumultuous brawl had pushed them both to the very limits of their endurance.  Kyla, wiping the stinging sweat from her eyes, made the mistake of turning her back to her opponent, and in that instant, Sabrina called upon the energy to leap onto her rival’s back.

Wrapping her legs around Pratt’s waist, Bryan snaked her left arm tight around the raven-haired beauty’s throat, while she used her right hand to cover Kyla’s eyes.  This combination…the weight of her adversary on her back, struggling for breath, and suddenly deprived of the sense of sight…had the effect that the blonde desired, and Pratt went into a panic, suddenly unable to think of what to do to escape.  Instead, she staggered and stumbled around the room, the sound of her struggle for breath a combination of wheezing and whining.  Now confident that victory was in her grasp, Sabrina smiled.

But that smile proved premature; in a stroke of good luck for Kyra, the brunette found herself backpedaling haplessly, thanks to the weight of Sabrina…and she didn’t stop until she slammed into a wall, with the blonde taking the full brunt of the impact.  Bryan’s arms and legs flew open as she slid down the wall to the floor with a pained moan.

Collapsing to all fours, Pratt gulped in precious air to her lungs.  Her mind screamed for her to crawl away as fast as she could, to try and gain time to pull herself together.  But her battle instincts demanded otherwise, telling her that she had to exploit her newfound advantage, and quickly.

So, still too dazed to stand up, Kyla took advantage of her position and, still on her hands and knees before her rival, she lashed out with her left leg, pressing the arch of her foot with all of the dwindling power she had left in her against Sabrina’s windpipe, crudely choking the embattled blonde.  Bryan’s hands clutched at her tormentor’s ankle, while her own legs squirmed in frantic desperation.

Finally, Sabrina found the presence of mind to use her own foot, and she slammed it as hard as she could against Pratt’s rear end, pushing her face first into the floor, momentarily stunning her.  The blonde gulped in air and rolled to her side, bracing herself against the wall as she unsteadily climbed back up to her feet.  Meantime, Kyla had dragged herself over to the sofa, and was holding onto it as she too stood up.

Now the two combatants faced one another on unsteady legs, their lush bodies trembling from exhaustion, chests heaving as they panted for breath.  Suddenly, each let out a raspy roar and flung themselves at one another; there was the sound of wet flesh smashing together, with the subsequent spray of beads of sweat from the impact.  Their hands clutched and clawed as they struggled, each giving animalistic grunts between gasps.

Suddenly, Pratt threw a knee up into Bryan’s belly, doubling the blonde over with a whoosh of expelled air.  Kyla then grabbed her rival, dipped her knees, and with a snarl of Amazonian determination, she hoisted Sabrina up off of the floor, intent on bodyslamming her back down, and finishing her off.

And she might well have done it, had she made the attempt earlier in the match.  But she was simply too physically spent now to accomplish the deed.  She stood there with her opponent’s squirming body in her arms, legs threatening to buckle, and she realized she could not carry out her intent.  But before she could decide what to do instead, she learned that these precious few seconds of hesitation had given Sabrina the chance she needed, and she seized that chance by balling her fist and smashing it into her adversary’s side.  Pratt let out a sharp yelp of pain and let Bryan go, and the blonde instantly retaliated by sinking another fist deep into Kyla’s belly.

Stunned and breathless, the brunette offered no defense as now Sabrina scooped her up.  For the span of several heartbeats, it looked as if history would repeat itself, and the blonde would be unable to fulfill her intent to slam her rival.  But then with a bellow of rage, Bryan managed to fully lift Pratt up, and then she SLAMMED her to the carpeted floor with senses-shattering force.

Kyla lay there moaning, her eyes glazed and confused.  Utterly spent, Sabrina let herself drop down, her body draping over that of her opponent.  Pratt whined and squirmed feebly beneath her oppressor, but had nothing left in the tank to throw her off.  Atop her foe, Sabrina looked down, for their faces were mere inches away, and she gave a wicked smile and cruelly cackled heh heh heh at her adversary’s helplessness.  Tears streamed down the proud brunette’s face as she realized she had been conquered.

{alt}