News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2456 Replies

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #2310 on: June 15, 2022, 06:15:04 PM »
Ariel Winter vs Emma Watson
A Messy Finish Her Story
{alt}

Ariel Winter
5%u20191%u201D 134lbs 38-38-34 32D 24 y/o
{alt}

Emma Watson
5%u20195%u201D 114lbs 34-23-34 32B 32 y/o
{alt}

Emma wondered how it came to this. Wrestling some ensemble sitcom cast member for clout. She knew Ariel Winter was dangerous. Hell, one look at her curves told Emma everything she needed to know about how brutal a fight this was going to be. But she was Emma fucking Watson. She should be fighting Kristen Stewart, Scarlett Johansson, Margot Robbie%u2026 not some tv star on a show that wasn%u2019t even airing anymore. And certainly not in some mud hole in the middle of nowhere with a crowd drunk on warm beer hooting and hollering at them. But, three straight losses to Chloe Moretz, Mila Kunis, and Kiernan Shipka had forced her to take a fight she wouldn%u2019t normally take.

She felt she had done well considering the circumstances. The thick mud had lent itself to Ariel%u2019s style. Emma%u2019s normally quick and agile plan of attack was hindered while Ariel was able to get in close. Winter had taken Emma down to the mud at least six times while Emma hadn%u2019t been on top once. Still, she had been able to slip out from under her heavier foe each time. She knew what Ariel was trying to accomplish. Hell, everyone in the audience knew. Ariel wanted to plant Emma%u2019s face under her enormous chest and smother out the British movie star. So far that had been avoided.

The two women stood, Emma%u2019s back coated with mud. Ariel looked relatively clean next to her opponent, though still sported some mud-caked shins and forearms. A smattering of mud was across both of their faces and fronts, but not much. They sunk about ankle deep into the muck, each step forward took significant effort for the worn down women. Their arms hit one another%u2019s shoulders. Ariel ducked underneath Emma%u2019s and let her body slam forward. With twenty pounds of advantage, she charged forward through the mud, forcing Emma%u2019s feet through it. The British celebrity however had chosen her moment. She bent her knees and snapped her hips, tossing a shocked Ariel down to the ground.

*SPLAT*

Emma pounced. She laid her body flat across Ariel%u2019s and moved her hands up to the other woman%u2019s palms. She pinned her down, but Ariel quickly bucked her hips up, rolling Emma onto her back. Emma%u2019s eyes widened. She felt her hands sink deep into the mud. Ariel stretched her out. The moment that everyone had been waiting for happened. Ariel%u2019s massive chest covered Emma%u2019s entire face. The two women struggled a bit in the mud, but Emma was firmly pinned. She didn%u2019t have the strength to overcome a 20 pound difference. The back of her head sunk into the mud as the weight of Ariel%u2019s chest pressed down. The crowd lost their minds as Ariel proudly smirked, puffing her chest out to fully encapsulate Emma. She continued to spread out her arms, really making sure she let the Brit know who was on top. The pinned woman tried to thrust her hips up, but Ariel refused to be bucked. She planted Emma%u2019s hips back down into the mud, sinking her ass down. This gave Emma just a little bit of space though, and she was able to turn her head. The left side of her face sunk into the mud as it poured into her nostril and mouth. Ariel soon realized she was no longer smothering her opponent%u2026 and that just would not do.

Yanking Emma up off of the ground, Ariel wrapped her arms around her and pulled her in tight. Emma was able to move to the side a bit, but she still felt her body crushed between Ariel%u2019s arms and torso. She moved her hands, covered with mud, up to Ariel%u2019s face and began to push. The mud ran into the American%u2019s eyes and Emma felt the grip loosen. She began to slide down her opponent%u2019s curvier body until she fully fell to the ground, slipping free. Ariel reached down for Emma%u2019s hair, but the Brit quickly acted. She took Ariel%u2019s ankles in her hands, and pulled. Winter%u2019s body flopped backwards at an instant ninety degree angle and her back splatted into the mud again.

Watson once again quickly moved. She got to her feet and stood over Ariel. Bending over, she began to slap Winter%u2019s face back and forth. The sitcom star kicked her foot up, hitting Emma on the back of her right knee, which buckled and dropped into the mud. Emma quickly snapped her hands to the ground, they sank up to her wrists, but she was able to balance herself. Ariel%u2019s hands flew up, clasping Emma%u2019s on the back of the head. She began to pull down. Emma gritted her teeth as she felt her neck strain. She tried to get her right foot under her and push upwards with her hands. Still bent over, she had to try to power out of Ariel%u2019s grip. Her body shook with effort. She couldn%u2019t rise any more though. They were stuck in a stalemate, neither woman willing to give in. Ariel%u2019s power pouring down on her neck, Emma let out a long, whiny moan as she tried to fight off the pain.

Eventually though, Emma felt her head begin to dip. Her right knee sank back down into the mud. Her body slowly began to flatten out. Her face dropped perfectly dead-center into Ariel%u2019s cleavage. Ariel Winter had overpowered her yet again. Emma%u2019s hands uselessly slipped off of Ariel%u2019s shoulders as she tried to push herself up. There was no grip to get, though. And with every passing moment Emma%u2019s attempts to free herself became weaker. She laid down completely flat across Ariel%u2019s body now, which made it incredibly easy for Winter to flip their positions. Emma%u2019s back once again sank in the mud while her hands desperately slid off of Ariel%u2019s shoulders.

%u201CNo escape this time,%u201D Ariel mocked. %u201CYou might be a big deal out there. But when it comes to in here, you%u2019re fucking mine!%u201D

Emma%u2019s muffled moans and pathetic attempts to free herself eventually subsided. Her body went slack. Ariel lowered Emma%u2019s head down into the mud before peeling her magnificent cleavage off of her face. Ariel sat up, put her hands on her hips and beamed at the crowd. It was messy, but it was one hell of a win.

Great. Emma foughts bravely but Ariel is to heavy and far stronger.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 06:15:50 PM by krispin »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #2311 on: June 16, 2022, 06:47:31 PM »
Epicly excellent work, my friend!  And I particularly appreciate your use of the criminally underused Brenda Song.   ;D

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2312 on: June 17, 2022, 03:47:19 AM »
I do enjoy when Aeril Winter bullies the smaller girls with her heavy duty assets. Very nice!

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #2313 on: June 17, 2022, 07:16:02 PM »
Loved the Kunis Miley match. Would like to see more matches with those results.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #2314 on: June 18, 2022, 02:58:27 PM »
New idea for a series, I'll add to it as I go but just wanted to share the artwork:

Ariel's Mud Pit

Ariel Winter established her dominance against Emma Watson in the mud pit. Now it's hers to rule over. She'll face challenger after challenger until one of them can finally unseat her as Ruler of the Pit. But Ariel won't give up her title easily...

I'm all for this!   Will look forward to seeing Ariel's rule over the Mud Pit.   I'm sure she'll have no shortage of spectacular and tough challengers, but long may she reign.   Can't wait to read this series! :)  Keep up the awesome work!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2315 on: June 22, 2022, 11:37:35 PM »
FLASHBACK 2004: Scarlett Johansson vs Sayuki Matsumoto

{alt}
{alt}

One of the reasons why Scarlett was so keen to take the co-starring role in 2003's "Lost in Translation" was because she had already emerged as the hottest new phenom in the Hollywood celeb catfighting circle, and she was anxious to pit herself against some of Tokyo's best.  Much to her delight, she found herself running through Japan's top fighters, dominating and humbling them so utterly, she was soon dubbed "Bokun Gaijin"...the Tyrant Foreigner.

Now, a year later, the golden-maned beauty has returned to the Land of the Rising Sun...but the Japanese are confident they are ready for her.  For in the year since, a phenomenon of their own, Sayuki Matsumoto, has risen to the peak of the catfight mountain, and her devotees are confident that she will hand the American the defeat she so richly deserves.

And in what proves to be a ferocious battle, Sayuki comes close to victory, and more than once.  But each time, Johansson manages, however narrowly, to turn the tide.  Now, as both buxom beauties are pushed to the very limits of their physical endurance, the American has regained the upper hand; Matsumoto is on her knees, as Scarlett stands behind her.  Placing a foot against her Japanese rival's spine, the blonde grabs the straps of Sayuri's bikini top, and Johansson then begins pulling them with all of her dwindling might. 

"AIIIEEEEEE!!!" the raven-tressed beauty shrieks.  "Watashi no mune...itami!  ITAMI!" she yowls in her native tongue, as her 36DDs are agonizingly crushed by her own halter cups!  The whimpers and wails of her adversary brings a cruel smile to Johansson's lips, and she begins to cackle with sinister delight.  "When I'm done with you, sweetheart," she cruelly purrs, "You'll be an A-cup!"

Suddenly, the garment can take the demands placed upon it no longer, and with the sound of ripping fabric, the bra is yanked away.  Scarlett stumbles backward several steps, but manages to remain upright.  The blonde then rushes at her still kneeling foe, raises her right leg, and presses her foot to the back of Matsumoto's head, pushing her downward until her face slams into the penthouse's carpeted floor.  The Asian lay there face down, stunned and moaning, as the blonde drops to her knees alongside her.  Scarlett then shoves the mewling Sayuki over onto her back and mounts her, sitting atop her belly. 

A smirk firmly affixed to her face, the American removes her own bikini top, and then presses herself downward, her own 36DDs, freed of their constraints, envelop the sweaty face of her rival.  Matsumoto's muffled  whines can be heard as her features disappear within the canyon between the blonde's 'girls'.  The victim feebly squirms beneath her tormentor, but is now too battered and spent to put up any sort of struggle.
Barely a minute later, Johansson rises up to reveal her opponent now slumbering and vanquished.  Standing up, the blonde triumphantly places a foot upon the heaving bosom of the beaten Matsumoto, and even the many in the audience who had been fervently hoping for Scarlett's defeat can't help but jump up and applaud her tremendous victory, and they chant, "Bokun Gaijin!  Bokun Gaijin!"

But in whatever last flickering thoughts Sayuri now has, there is only one that pierces her daze:  She will have her revenge someday!

{alt}

Offline Nicole S

« Reply #2316 on: June 23, 2022, 11:11:43 PM »
I love it! Miley deserves to be on top!

There's nothing good about being described as a sexual predator and I didn't intend for my story to come off that way. I think I need to take a break from this place if that's how my stories are coming off.
I took it to mean more towards her being sexually dominant. Miley tends to own any sexual fight she is in, from what I've encountered on stories on here. I don't think it was meant to be taken in that bad a connotation. Maybe predator was the wrong descriptor, haha.

« Reply #2317 on: June 26, 2022, 02:09:32 PM »
New idea for a series, I'll add to it as I go but just wanted to share the artwork:

Ariel's Mud Pit

{alt}

Ariel Winter established her dominance against Emma Watson in the mud pit. Now it's hers to rule over. She'll face challenger after challenger until one of them can finally unseat her as Ruler of the Pit. But Ariel won't give up her title easily...

This is great, really enjoyed it
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2318 on: August 16, 2022, 07:46:55 PM »
All hail the Walking Dude!  Having noticed how little love the "Finish Her" thread has gotten lately, he's contributed three new pieces for our enjoyment!

{alt}{alt}

“How long have you been down there now?” Melissa sounded breathless, yet happy as she settled
a little deeper in her seat. “Two minutes? Three minutes? Just go ahead and give up, honey. Everyone here
knows you're fin--”

That last word devolved into an angry growl as the pinned blonde gouged her nails into the meat
of her attacker's thighs. The grimace that flashed across Barrera's face confirmed it was a painful
technique, unfortunately for Samara Weaving it the the only offensive card she had left to play,
considering the point of her chin was wedged deep in the fork of her attacker's crotch, a position it had
occupied for closer to five minutes at the time of Melissa's question.

“Gonna have to do better than that, slag.” the Aussie import shifted one shoulder and then the
other in a vain effort to throw Barrera from her perch. “It'll take more than some lazy trash talk and the
weight of your sloppy ass to submit NNNNNHHHHHHH!”

Melissa released her holds on the blonde's wrists, flattened her hands into paddles and delivered
several sharp slaps to her forehead and cheeks before shifting her focus farther south to unleash the same
rough treatment on Weaving's flanks, belly and thighs! Samara hissed and writhed like a snake with a
broken back, her escape efforts intensifying even as she burned through more and more of her reserves to
implement them. Smiling through it all, Melissa abruptly brought her thighs together tight enough to
smoosh her foe's pretty features in a demoralizing 'fish-face'. In the next instant she grabbed a double
fistful of flaxen follicles and bounced the back of Weaving's skull against the luxurious carpet.

“Something about your face raises really difficult questions, ya know?” she asked loudly enough
to earn a chuckle from the two dozen or so witnesses in attendance. “Like, should I slap it senseless? Or
sit on it until you cry?”

Weaving planted the balls of her feet and bridged as high as she could while simultaneously
gouging her fingers into the brunette's encroaching thighs. “Tuff talk, bitch. We both know you're just
stalling for time because you're too weak to put me awHHMMMPPPPHH!”

A smatter of polite clapping (which would've been uproarious cheers in a less restrained venue)
when Barrera thrust her hips forward and down, the dark eyed brunette glowing with confidence as she
buried Samara's mouth and nose beneath the center of her dark green briefs. She held her there for a count
of five, more than enough time to smile for those in attendance while also delivering a few taunting
smacks to Weaving's sweat-slicked pate. The smothering ended as quickly as it started, Melissa rolling her
hips backward just far enough to let Samara get a few gasping breaths.

“What was that?” she chirped at the tiring bendy-back.

“Aye...aye said get your fat ass offa mEEEEERRRMMMMMPPPHHHH!”

The tide came in again, Barrera spreading her knees a little wider to ensure Samara carried even
more of her weight.

Ten seconds elapsed before Melissa drew away.

Weaving's fingers weren't gouging anymore, now they were wriggling and reaching, searching for
any purchase that offered more safety than the brunette's thighs. They were still searching for sanctuary
when Barrera took hold of her rival's wrists and tossed them to the carpet with a satisfied smile. She
withdrew again, or rather, she raised her hips just enough for the defenseless blonde to gulp down a little
more oxygen. “Ready to submit to my fat ass, chica?” Melissa asked softly. “Or do you want to play
another round of got your nos--”

“Fuck you, bitch.” Weaving rasped in useless defiance. “When I get out of here I'll
MMMMMRRRPPPPPPHHH!”

Barrera sealed her off again, the vindictive brunette making a point to bounce in her seat at least
half a dozen times before she set her hands on her hips. “Submit!” Weaving's answering squeal was
muffled to the point of incoherence, yet it must've possessed enough sass to irk Melissa because she
delivered a swift open-handed slap to the blonde's forehead! “I said submit, bitch!”

Damned if Samara didn't bring her hands up one more time, the spent battler fighting to rake her
signature across Barrera's thighs with what little she had--“HHHHAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!”

This muffled sob was immediately preceded by a soft thwhap and a followed by a murmur of
sympathetic anguish from the guests, though a few of the more brazen voiced their approval when
Melissa reached back with her right hand and clamped down on the center of Samara's sporty purple
briefs.

“Turns out my nails are sharper too!” Barrera taunted as Weaving began slapping the carpet with
both hands. “You done, honey?”

“YESH!” Weaving's assent was a miserable whine.

Just like that, the tide rolled out and Samara could breathe again.

“Say it again.” Barrera demanded after a few seconds of silence. “I want everyone to hear.”

“You mean slut, I said I'm done, just get your ass offa MEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOHHHHH
STAAAAHP!”

Melissa didn't smother, now she squeezed, the brunette attacking her foe's undercarriage with
malicious, white-knuckle relish. “Say it! Say it and I will!”

“I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT DAMN YOU, NOW LET GOOOOOOOO!”

Melissa gave the claw grip a final squeeze-shake, then let loose with a flourish and got to her feet,
one of which she promptly placed atop the blonde's chest. “Next time I won't let go until you've passed
out.” Barrera promised after she'd tucked some loose strands of hair behind one ear. “If you've got enough
guts for there to be a next time, that is.”

She drove a mean little stomp into Weaving's belly as punctuation, leaving the exhausted blonde
curled up on one side and sucking wind while the victorious ingenue strolled around the room to accept
the praises of her rapidly-growing fan base.

{alt}{alt}

Kira Kosarin squeezed hard enough to grind Emily VanCamp's teeth and deepen the worrisome
flush on her face, so the blonde re-crossed her ankles and responded with a prolonged constriction that
rewarded her with a puff of the brunette wunderkind's breath against the seat of her briefs.

Silence reigned in the bedroom for several seconds before Kosarin huffed, “Can't squeeze as hard
as me, old girl.

Emily, who'd actually had her jaw dislocated by a Nina Dobrev Sleeper at the height of their
rivalry, scoffed as brazenly as possible for a fighter whose chin was wedged in the southern curve of her
opponent's backside. It would've stricken any listener as a a desperate, incredulous sound if not for the
fact that Kosarin's chin was similarly trapped, her features just as flushed and cramped by the mutual
Headscissors that'd slowed this formerly frenetic bedroom clash to a crawl for the last tfive minutes.

Blonde and brunette were stretched out on the bed in a north-south arrangement, both leaning
heavily on shoulder and hip. Emily's face was pointed toward the audience which she didn't much care for
because it meant they'd watched her coloration shift through various stages of pink and red with every
flex of Kira's formidable thighs and glutes. Silver lining, Kosarin's ass was pointed the same way, thus
ensuring those in attendance saw those cheeks go from hot to downright scalding courtesy the furious
fusillade of slaps Emily had heaped upon them since the stalemate began.

Of course her own ass probably looked much the same (it certainly felt that way) but it wouldn't
matter as soon as she freed herself from Kira's monstrous gri--“HHHHHHRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!”

VanCamp whined like teakettle when the brunette delivered three rat-a-tat slaps to her ass, then snatched
hold of the blonde's lycra waistband and yanked it northward by six or seven inches!

“Don't you ignore me, bitch.” Kosarin warned in the midst of her cheeky punishment. “You don't
tap out right now, I'll just crack your fat head like a walnut, then sit on whatever's still conscious enough
to screaAAARRRHHHH SHIT!”

Emily didn't retaliate with her own wedgie, instead she put even more pressure on the
Headscissors, then hooked her fingers into the deep crease separating Kosarin's thighs from her glutes and
squeeze-pulled like she meant to tear meat from bone!

“I'd be careful of the threats, little girl.” VanCamp snarled over the sounds of Kira's anguish.
“Otherwise there's no telling where I might decide to sit once your skinny legs give
OOOOOOWWWWW YOU BITCH!”

Rather than work the blonde's wedgie any higher or deeper, Kosarin let loose so she could raise
immediate welts with a round of quick, merciless pinching targeting Emily's mostly bare buns. Now,
pinching wasn't illegal in these sort of bouts, however it was considered unseemly at best and an outright
bitch move at worst. Not that this bothered Kira in the slightest. In her experience the only genuine 'bitch
move' was finishing a match with a faceful of ass and that's exactly what she meant to visit upon the faux-
hard case as soon as she extricated herself from these goddamned Headsciss--“OH YOU TACKY
CUNMMMMMMRRRRRPPPPPHHHH!”

All of Kosarin's plans came to ruin the instant VanCamp hooked both thumbs into the hips of her
briefs and yanked down instead of up! The brunette had prepared herself for a retaliatory wedgie or
pinching, it'd never occur to her that Emily might try to strip her bare in front of everyone. Yet that's
exactly what the blonde did and Kira forgot all about the Headscissors in the desperate scramble to pull
her bottoms up. This proved a calamitous mistake as Emily prized loose and immediately rolled into
position atop her younger foe, the big blonde powerhouse rising to her knees and
leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaning all the way back to segue from Headscissors to Reverse Face Sit in the span
of heartbeats!

Kira went wild when Emily took her seat, the brunette bucking and thrashing and writhing to get
out from beneath the seal of blonde backside. No such luck though, VanCamp had tucked her right shin
into the pit of her left knee to secure a sort of Figure Four that kept Kosarin's features lodged deeply in the
blonde's haunches. Didn't stop her fighting though, indeed she keened even louder and whipped both legs
up for a desperation counter-Scissor around Em's neNO!

VanCamp snagged a calf in each hand, but rather than go for the traditional Reverse Matchbook
she bundled both of Kosarin's legs under her left arm so that the right was free to-- smack-smack-smack-
smack-SMACK! The blonde was all icy smiles and knowing nods as she alternated slaps between
the younger catfighter's upturned buttocks.

Kira squealed, then slapped and scraped her tormentor's tush but she'd lost all her leverage, every
little squeeze-bounce from the blonde drew her in a little deeper and that didn't even factor in the pain and
humiliation of those undefended slaps.

“Nice bikini, cutie.” Emily chided as she politely tugged Kira's bottoms back into place. “Bet it
would look even better on a winner.”

Kira answered this slight with a growl and several of the strongest slaps she could muster. They
succeeded in bringing a frown to VanCamp's face but that was about all. In fact the veteran was smiling
more brightly than ever when she put her thumb and forefinger together and said, “Oh yeah, I found
these earlier. I think they belong to you.”

She returned Kosarin's pinches with butt-puckering interest, Emily doing everything in her
considerable power to add a constellation of shame to the dull red firmament that'd she'd already made of
Kira's ass.

Eventually Kira shifted from slapping buns to swatting thighs and pounding mattresses, the
exhausted brunette determined to tap out before she passed out in that callipygian crusher. VanCamp
either didn't notice or didn't acknowledge the submission, in fact Kosarin had been little more than a bar
stool for almost twenty seconds when the blonde finally tossed her opponent's legs aside.

Vacating the bed without comment, Emily slipped into a robe and helped herself to a celebratory
flute of champagne before she planted a smooch to her fingertips and transferred it to Kira's cheek with a
condescending little pat.

“Pinch my ass again and you'll eat your bottoms the next time we fight.” VanCamp said cheerily.

“That's a promise, candy ass.”

{alt}{alt}

From a distance they could've been mistaken for old friends who hadn't seen one another in a very
long time. After all they stood face to face with their chests pressed together and lips brushing the other's
ear, the whole tableau held together by a mutual crisscross hug that saw one arm thrown over the
recipient's shoulder and the other slipped beneath her armpit. Of course even at a distance it would've
struck you as some sort of bizarre performance art installation, as such embraces were usually not enacted
by women in identical black bikinis and when by chance such attire was worn for such an embrace, it
probably took place on the sand of a beach volleyball court, not within the confines of a Plexiglas
container no bigger than a phone-booth that was itself set in the center of a sweeping green lawn with a
view of a densely wooded copse of trees and the line of distant mountains as a backdrop.

Still, watching from a distance was sure to leave anyone feeling confused and vaguely surreal. A
closer inspection brought clarity: Each woman had a hand buried deep in the hair just above the nape of
the other's neck, the shine of their eyes and the set of their jaws promised threats rather than shared
memories and then there were the occasional frenetic bursts as the tangled brunettes slammed one another
into a wall or corner with enough force to make the whole installation thrum like a tuning fork. Such
impacts were almost always punctuated with a flurry of Kneelifts delivered to belly, thighs and hips. Yes,
this was a Booth Battle, one that Troian Bellisario and Daisy Ridley waged for the right to leave hailed as
the winner while the loser remained huddled inside clutching her devastated belly until the moon shone
high overhead.

“You're mine now.” Daisy huffed after their latest skirmish left Troian wedged into the back left
corner of the now sweltering booth. The Englishwoman was exhausted, she felt like she'd been through a
knife fight with nothing but her knuckles and knees, but it was all worth it now because she had
Bellisario's butt stuffed in place with nowhere to go and nothing to do but soak up more hurt. All she had
to do was get her right leg unhooked from the American's left. Instant she did that she'd drive her knee
into Troi's crotch until she sobbed for mercy or crumpled to her butt in a trunk-shocked stupor.

Only problem at present was Bellisario's stubborn refusal to let loose.

Daisy growled, leaned in and drove her left knee up into the other brunette's hip but she only
managed one shot before Troian raised her right shin to block more blows. Tightening her grip on the
other brunette's hair, Ridley jerked backward to bounce Troi's noggin against the Plexiglas with an audible
BWUNK. Troi moaned and Daisy pressed even closer to remind her there was no where to go. “Cry it
out.” she demanded. “Tell them all you're finished or I'll put my knee so deep in your crotch you'll
HHHRRRRMMMHHH!”

Bellisario's left hand, which had been tugging at the frayed clump of Ridley's battle bun, suddenly
extricated itself and clamped down across her opponent's mouth and nose! The Briton's dark eyes went
wide before narrowing to furious slots, then going wide all over again when Bellisario slipped her left leg
loose and THUMPED the point of that knee up between her thighs!

Ridley shivered from stem to stern and that was all the opening Troi needed to bull-rush her across
the narrow confines of the booth for another resounding collision with the opposite corner! Reeling from
the pair of impacts, Daisy thought, “Forget about the smother, you can't let her--” Then thought
disappeared in a white-hot explosion of anguish as Troi pumped that hateful knee into her crotch three
more times.

Credit the conditioning and will of Daisy Ridley, she should've been flat on her ass after soaking
up such focused abuse, yet she managed to stay upright in the clinch until Bellisario hooked a foot behind
her left ankle and yanked it out from underneath.

Landing on the grass sent a shiver up her spine, though admittedly it was far less painful than the
blows that'd sent her crashing down in the first-- Troi whipped around, braced her hands against the walls
of the booth and swung her hips into Daisy's face as hard as she could! There was too much wind-up and
not enough repetition to call her technique Twerking, though that's what rose in the minds of many guests
when Bellisario dipped her knees and continued to push backward in a concentrated effort to crush
Daisy's head between her buns and the booth.

“Why don't YOU cry it out, princess?” Troi grunted as she worked her hips from side to side.
“Tell 'em you're finished before my ass knocks you the hell out!”

“FUCK YOU!” Ridley's reply was understandable more by volume and tone rather than actual
cogency as one cheek was pressed pale-flat against the booth and the other was smooshed by Bellisario's
own invading cheeks. She tried to push at the American's hips but the angle was awful and it wasn't long
before she resorted to scraping and swatting at Troi's thighs.

Lips set in a thin, pale line, Troian grabbed hold of Ridley's wrists and held on tight while she
withdrew her hips just far enough to deliver another half dozen 'peach punches' to the seated fighter. “You
want to change your tone?” she snapped. “That's WAY too much attitude for someone with their cheek
against my ass.”

Ridley pounded an angry heel against the grass, the fire of those low blows had cooled into a
leaden nausea that seemed to radiate from her center in all directions. “Tuuuhhhh... take that sack of wet
mice elsewhere.” she growled. “You won't intimidate me with that shitTEERRRGGHAARRHHHHH!”
Bellisario grabbed a handful of hair and wrenched Daisy's head forward to stuff her face-first into
those grinding glutes! Grabbing hold of Daisy's wrists again, Troi let the Englishwoman clamp onto her
knees while she dipped down and thrust backward, the bendy-back working her hips in furious little
figure eights that buffeted Ridley's features every which way but(t) loose. “You're DONE, Daisy!”
Bellisario shouted at the muffled, keening brunette. “Tap out!”

Daisy squeezed Troian's knees and raked her claws in opposite directions, a last ditch effort to
disrupt her opponent's base that might've eventually paid off if Troian hadn't reached between her own
legs and pinched Daisy's nipples through the thin protection of her bikini top. “SUHBMID!” Ridley
sobbed after less than ten seconds of titty-tweasing torture. “STAHB, AYE SUHBMID!”

Troi stopped plucking at the sound of the ombudsman's chime, but she didn't pull away from her
seat until she felt the warm sting of tears against her briefs several seconds later. Making a point to 'flick'
her bottoms back into place while she was still only inches from Ridley's nose, Bellisario ran a hand
through her hair, then rapped her knuckles against the door. Shortly thereafter she was free, the winner
almost knocked off balance by the sudden return of fresh air after the sweltering confines of the booth.

Accepting congratulations, a robe and some water from the waiting attendant, Troi looked over her
shoulder and smiled when she heard the door click shut once more. Daisy's eyes were shiny, but she met
the other brunette's gaze without flinching. After a moment she mouthed something that Bellisario
couldn't hear, though she understood it perfectly.

'We're not done.'

“For tonight we are. Enjoy the rest of the party, sweetie.”

Ridley fumed but said nothing so Troi waggled her fingers in a similarly silent goodbye and
headed off across the lawn on a path designed to ensure Daisy could watch her up until the moment she
vanished into the old lodge nearly a minute later.

Offline Happyfeet

« Reply #2319 on: August 17, 2022, 01:01:38 AM »
I missed this thread haha!

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2320 on: August 17, 2022, 08:05:23 PM »
Sweet!

I was starting to miss this thread and it's great to see this three-way update from the Walkin' Dude - thanks!

Of course, I'm particularly fond of the Kira Kosarin match-up! Great fun to see her fallin' short against a sly blonde veteran like Emily! Perfect imagery and dialogue as always.

{alt} {alt}

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #2321 on: August 18, 2022, 10:42:31 PM »
Sweet!

I was starting to miss this thread and it's great to see this three-way update from the Walkin' Dude - thanks!

Of course, I'm particularly fond of the Kira Kosarin match-up! Great fun to see her fallin' short against a sly blonde veteran like Emily! Perfect imagery and dialogue as always.

Hello friends,

Thanks for the kind words and thanks as always to Flash for posting.

Sam, glad you liked Kira's tilt with EVC, she's not one I'm too familiar with outside of a ridiculously strong bikini-selfie game on social media. Probably see more of her sooner than later, and on the winning side for that matter. Same goes for Melissa Barrera, she really caught my attention leading the new SCREAM and she feels like she could be a problem for a lot of established blonde names.

And Troi of course. She'll be around causing problems until she decides to take up another hobby.

Thanks again and have a good one,

~rf

Offline Nicole S

« Reply #2322 on: August 21, 2022, 07:43:14 AM »
Zendaya vs Taylor Swift

{alt}

Hhhhhhhnnnnnn....gggggghhhhhhhhh!” a high-pitched shriek pierced the packed bleachers as the stunned audience were rendered dead silent.

The sound of music, however, which was delivered via Taylor's talented vocal cords, blared loudly in the ears of her tormentor as Zendaya tightened her vice-like hold on the blonde beauty’s abdomen. The glare of contempt on Coleman's face was chilling to behold as her long, sculpted legs continued to constrict the singer tighter and tighter. It was truly an unnerving sight for everyone watching: Taylor Swift, reduced to a gnashing, thrashing mess between the thighs of a younger, less famous, less experienced woman. The utter humiliation could not be masked by the blonde's features as her arms strained, trying to pry Zendaya's coffee-coloured thighs apart as the latter simply tilted her head at her wriggling captive.

"Y'know, they're not insured for millions like yours, but I'm sure you've come to realise that my legs are just as capable of squeezing with the best of you," Zendaya snarled as she watched the blonde's features twist as the latter strained, seemingly unable to contest Zendaya's lower-body strength despite both being 5'10" beauties, "I'm done being Zendaya the jobber. I plan to send you all into an early retirement home... one ribcage at a time."

Before Taylor could respond, Zendaya decided to make good on her word as she straightened out and leaned back on the mat with her hands. Her thigh muscles tensed as Taylor groaned and threw her head back, arching her back as her sides are compressed by Zendaya's long, strong limbs. The blonde pried and pushed as she gnashed her teeth, desperately trying to pull Zendaya's seemingly rock hard thighs apart as she banged her fists against the top of them. The leggy blonde had never felt thighs as strong as these... but then, she never gave anyone the chance to use them in her own bouts. The lean muscularity on Zendaya’s firm thighs was apparent as they dug into the blonde’s waist further. Taylor began to claw at Zendaya’s thighs as she tried one last desperado to break the scissors, leaving scratches on the dark-haired girl's smooth limbs as Zendaya herself hummed through the pain.

"How fitting I get to beat you with your own fabled hold. Just goes to show that once you can't use those legs of yours, you can't do much of anything else," the ebony beauty purred as she leaned forward and grabbed the blonde's chin, giving it a pinch as she made the blonde stare right into her eyes as she knew she was close to breaking the singer's will, "Keep trying to claw me, sis. I can squeeze much tighter than you can scratch." she growled as Taylor momentarily retracted her claws. Flipping her hair from her face, the brunette admired Taylor's rapidly reddening face as she added to her threat by cinching her thighs together as soon as Taylor went to draw a deep breath of air, "Now, are you ready to submit, blondie?"

Taylor felt like her ribs were on the verge of collapse, but she would never surrender after such a disrespectful boast like the one she had just heard. Pulling her head from Zendaya's palm, she slammed both hands onto the top of her tormentor's thighs and let her nails dig in to the smooth flesh once again in one final act of defiance of the night. If she was going down, she wasn't doing it without causing some lasting damage.

"Make me."

For the next few minutes, red-faced and blonde hair lined with sweat, Taylor screamed, demanded, swore, pleaded and did just about anything she could as Zendaya squeezed every last drop of breath from her body. The brunette’s long legs crushed her prey like a vice until Taylor soon found it too difficult to breathe. The audience booed this display of malice, but Zendaya simply shut them up with one particularly strong pulse of her thighs that caused Taylor's subsequent groan to cut through their complaints and render them silent. She pawed weakly at her tormentor’s thighs as she drew her final gasps, her feeble pawing coming to an end within minutes as her hands slid down Zendaya’s clawed-up thighs as she was finally lulled to sleep. Zendaya stood up and walked out of the ring, having accomplished what she wanted as she stuck a finger up at the audience as they continued to outcry.

{alt}
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 08:22:28 AM by Nicole S »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2323 on: September 05, 2022, 02:22:40 AM »
Hayden Panettiere vs Vanessa Hudgens: Mud Match

{alt}

The two women gasped and grunted as their bodies, coated head to toe with mud, squirmed around in the muck.  Neither one had ever mud wrestled before, so neither was prepared for how difficult it is.  To begin with, the slick mud made it difficult to simply stand up, much less hold tight to your opponent.  Having to compensate for these issues proved exhausting, and quickly sapped their strength.

After long minutes of stalemate, Hayden began to take control, thanks to a series of underhanded tactics.  She realized that while basic wrestling holds were largely useless in a match such as this, there were other things she could do...a handful of mud to Vanessa's eyes to blind her, grasping her bikini bottom and viciously yanking up, delivering an excruciating front-and-back wedgie, finger thrusts to the windpipe.

Hudgens was on her knees, panting hard for breath, her head lolling from side to side as she struggled to overcome the pain and exhaustion that wracked her taut body.  Panettiere decided that it was time to finish her off, and she elected to do so with a choking neck scissors, gleeful at the thought of her arch-nemesis gagging and gurgling for breath.  Lying on her back before her kneeling rival, the blonde lifted her legs and clamped her powerful calves around the neck of the brunette.

But the instant the pressure began, Vanessa opened her eyes wide, and they sparked with renewed determination.  Mustering all of her remaining strength, Hudgens managed to get to one knee, and then the other.  She then began to slowly rise up; Hayden was so shocked, it didn't occur to her to release her scissors.  Thus, the blonde was lifted up bodily from the floor of the mud pit.

Astonishingly, Hudgens then began to whirl around, somehow managing to keep her footing in the treacherous muck.  Hayden yowled with shock and panic as she was spun around and around, until finally her legs flew open and she sailed through the air, landing with a splashing thud to the mat.

{alt}

Stunned and groaning, Panettiere rolled to her side, and an instant later Vanessa was on her, completing the roll-over until the blonde was on her belly.  Sitting atop her foe's back, the brunette grabbed Hayden by her mud-encrusted mane and shoved her face into the goo.  After several seconds she yanked her rival's face up, letting Panettiere gasp for air for the briefest of respites, and then she pushed her face back down into the suffocating mud.  Again and again the brunette did this, until finally upon having her mud-covered face raised up, Hayden groggily sputtered, "N-no more...I quit...I quit...!"

Stepping out of the pit, Vanessa was hosed down to the raucous cheers of the spectators, the mud splashed away to reveal her body yet again.  But Hayden, humiliated at having lost, hurriedly limped up the aisle for the sanctuary of her private dressing room, leaving a trail of muddy footprints to mark her retreat.

{alt}

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #2324 on: September 05, 2022, 07:25:54 PM »
Hayden Panettiere vs Vanessa Hudgens: Mud Match

Stunned and groaning, Panettiere rolled to her side, and an instant later Vanessa was on her, completing the roll-over until the blonde was on her belly.  Sitting atop her foe's back, the brunette grabbed Hayden by her mud-encrusted mane and shoved her face into the goo.  After several seconds she yanked her rival's face up, letting Panettiere gasp for air for the briefest of respites, and then she pushed her face back down into the suffocating mud.  Again and again the brunette did this, until finally upon having her mud-covered face raised up, Hayden groggily sputtered, "N-no more...I quit...I quit...!"

Stepping out of the pit, Vanessa was hosed down to the raucous cheers of the spectators, the mud splashed away to reveal her body yet again.  But Hayden, humiliated at having lost, hurriedly limped up the aisle for the sanctuary of her private dressing room, leaving a trail of muddy footprints to mark her retreat.

Excellent work, good sir! Repeated face smooshing in the mud is simply, but agonizingly effective as poor Hayden has discovered. Kudos to 'Nessa on a strong win and here's to more mud bouts ahead.

~rf