News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2458 Replies

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #811 on: May 23, 2016, 05:05:47 AM »
If some of you talented writers would like to write a story to this it would be awesome and appreciated.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #812 on: May 23, 2016, 06:27:48 AM »
Penny (Kaley Cuoco) vs Santana (Naya Rivera)

Penny slammed her fist into her opponent's taut abs.  Santana let out a sharp gasp, but otherwise betrayed no other outward sign of distress.  After a few heartbeats, a taunting smirk curled on her lips and she purred, "Is that the best you've got, cupcake?"  An instant later, the Latina headbutted her opponent, the California blonde staggering backward from the blow, her eyes glazed.  Stepping up to her backpedaling rival, the brunette cups her hands behind Penny's head to hold her in place, and then drives her knee up hard into the blonde's lower belly, causing her to double over with a gasp of pain.

Stepping behind her adversary, Santana presses her foot first behind Penny's left knee, then her right, causing her legs to buckle, dropping her to her knees.  The Latina then presses the heels of her palms against the temples of the blonde's head, pushing with all of her might.  Penny yowls from the crushing pressure, her senses starting to reel.  But the East Coast beauty isn't about to finish off her vaunted opponent just yet.  She releases her hold and drops to her knees; unhooking Penny's bikini halter, she throws the garment aside, and then slips her arms up under the blonde's own, reaching around in order to sink her stiletto-like fingers into the golden-haired battlers breasts, squeezing and twisting them.  The smile on the Latina's face as she tortured her foe made plain her enjoyment.  No one had expected her to last long against Penny, one of the top fighters in all of apartment wrestling.  But now, after a brutal contest, the brunette had at last gained the upper hand, and with Penny's destruction she would make herself the new legend of the sport.

That dream was on the verge of being fulfilled...for the next two seconds, anyway.  Suddenly, Penny snapped her head back, her skull smashing right between her tormentor's eyes.  With a dazed moan, Santana flopped onto her back, glassy eyes staring blankly at the penthouse ceiling.  The blonde spared a moment to massage her aching 'girls', then turned her attention back to her adversary.

The next five minutes were a graduate class in devastation, as the LA doll systematically dismantled her arrogant New York rival.  Santana was ultimately reduced to tears as she found herself flat on her belly, her right leg wrenched up and back even as Penny pulled the Latina's head backward as well.  As a former cheerleader, Santana had tremendous flexibility, but as the blonde forced the Latina's toes to touch the crown of her own head, the brunette's lush body had reached its breaking point.  She screamed out her surrender, blubbering for mercy.  Penny gave a cruel crooked grin, kept her hold in place for a few heartbeats more, and only then consented to release her would-be conqueror.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #813 on: May 23, 2016, 05:01:03 PM »
Love the Santana/Penny fight - excellent work, Jack! I think the ladies from "Glee" are sadly neglected on this board. And I hope you don't mind if I do an alternate story with the same women.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #814 on: May 23, 2016, 05:10:32 PM »
Kaley Cuoco and Naya Rivera were waiting outside a casting agent's office, preparing to audition for a new movie - a big budget film rumored to be the next blockbuster franchise.
Kaley was quick to point out to Naya that she was a much bigger name, a hotter star and much tougher. So, she concluded "You better back your bags and go back to your own little world, girlie!" The upshot of all this was that push led to shove, shove led to a slap and suddenly the two beauties were scratching, clawing, punching and wrestling all over the office.
The taller Naya soon took control of the "tougher" Kaley, holding down her head with one long arm as the blonde swung her arms wildly at her, hoping to connect. Tiring of that, Naya led fly with a teeth-rattling one-two punch that left Kaley rubbery legged and cross-eyed.
The Latina girl smiled at Kaley's "I've-just-been-punched-goofy" face and finished her off with a high kick right under her chin. The blonde flew backwards to land sprawling in the couch, legs spread wide and a dazed look on her ko'd face.
"Now excuse me, Miss Tough Chick," Naya told her with a cold smile. "I have a role to claim while you sleep this one off!"

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #815 on: May 23, 2016, 06:08:46 PM »
Great stuff, Sandman!  I think Naya has the makings of being a powerful force around here.  :)

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #816 on: May 26, 2016, 12:27:14 AM »
Here are some quickie finishers featuring some of my favorite match-ups.  Not to spoil anything, but I call these 'Bad Girls Victorious'.  ;)

Vanessa Hudgens vs Hayden Panettiere

{alt}{alt}

Vanessa let out a huge gasp of breath as the air was pounded from her body, courtesy of Hayden's relentless foot stomps to the prone brunette's belly, punctuated by painful stomps to her breasts.  Swiftly, Hudgens was reduced to a state of helplessness, her glazed eyes, brimming with tears, betraying her utter exhaustion, her battered body glistening with sweat as it twitched spasmodically, but otherwise lay still.  For an added dollop of humiliation, Panettiere then planted her foot upon her hapless rival's face and flexed her arms in a victory pose.  "Anybody doubt I'm the winner?" she purred to the spectators, and no one voiced any objection.

Alyson Hannlgan vs Katie Holmes

{alt}{alt}

Katie gave a predator's smile as she stood watching her rival desperately try to drag herself across the carpeted floor, Alyson frantic to put distance between herself and Holmes and gain precious time to try and catch her second wind.  But while Hannlgan still held out hope of turning the tide, the brunette was utterly certain that victory was now undeniably within her grasp.  Alyson's retreat was halted as she felt her opponent sit down upon her back.  Once upon a time, Hannlgan had been renowned for her Mandible Claw finisher, but then she faced Katie, who proved herself even more adept at the hold.  There are few things which Holmes enjoys more than to force her nemesis to submit by her own finisher.  And thus Katie slips the index and middle finger of each hand into the corners of her opponent's mouth, fishhooking her as she clamps down on the back of her jaw.  Alyson's feet kick wildly and her eyes go wide with pain, but her body is too spent to offer any real resistance, and it is only a matter of moments before she is slapping her left palm at the floor, signaling her submission.  After another fifteen seconds or so of this torture, Holmes consents to accept the surrender and she releases her hold.

Kaley Cuoco vs Mila Kunis

{alt}{alt}

Mila on her back, legs pulled up and in tight against herself, with Kaley stretched backward across the brunette's knees in a Mexican Ceiling Hold.  The blonde's lush body, her bare breasts glistening, is offered up like a sacrifice to the wrestling gods, as she is stretched backward, her spine bent to an agonizing degree.  All of her feeble efforts to pull free having failed, the exhausted and agonized Cuoco can only sob her surrender.  But Kunis isn't in a merciful mood, and she keeps the torturous hold in place until at last, the blonde passes out from the pain.

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #817 on: May 26, 2016, 11:01:53 AM »
'Bad Girls Victorious'. Well of course they are! Nice work Jackflash.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #818 on: May 27, 2016, 12:29:04 AM »
Very nicely done, HV!  I fully expect Hayden to get her revenge on that meddling Selena, and then I can't wait to see her try to win back her purloined panties from Nessa.  :D

Offline al2468

• God Member
Re: emily osmont v miley cyrus
« Reply #819 on: May 27, 2016, 10:59:12 AM »
Emily and Miley had a catfight at a party  about a year ago with Emily easily defeating Miley. They were asked to fight again, this time in a topless boxing match to a knockout in front of about 50 spectators. 2 minute rounds until one girl knocked her opponent out.  The girls had traded punches for 5 rounds.  Each girl had knocked her rival down once, but neither fighter had taken control of the fight. The girls were tired, sweating and breathing heavily as they stared at each other at the beginning of round 6. The crowd urged the girls to finish it  without gloves, and nude.  Miley was first to throw her gloves to the ground and remove her panties. Emily quickly followed suit,  and the two nude tired fighters slowly circled each other. They came together in a mutual bear hug each girl trying to dominate the other with their tits. Neither girl said a word as they unsuccessfully tried to force the other to the ground. They stepped away from each other and extended their arms above their heads challenging each other to engage in a tit to tit test of strength to decide the outcome. They locked fingers, pressed their boobs together and the struggle was on. Emily slowly was forcing the grunting Miley to the ground. The exhausted Miley could not fight back as Emily wrapped her legs around Miley's waist in a powerful scissors, with her two hands Emily grabbed both of Mileys boobs and began to twist.  Miley , now weeping, begged Emily to stop. Emily finished her opponent off with two punches to Miley's head.  Miley laid there unable to move, Emily raised her arms in victory to the cheers of the crowd as she paraded around the defeated Miley.

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #820 on: May 28, 2016, 05:27:55 AM »
Very nice Nicole and all! This thread is by far the best in celebrity catfight stories, in my opinion.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #821 on: May 28, 2016, 06:43:14 AM »
Lacey Chabert vs Aubrey O'Day

{alt}{alt}

Lacey slumped in the corner, the only thing keeping her upright were her arms slung over the top ropes on either side of her.  Through blurry vision, she saw Aubrey rushing at her from across the ring; actually, she was seeing double, so it was more like two Aubrey's aiming four of her 34D breasts right at the brunette.  Running full tilt, the blonde slammed her chest into that of her opponent, her 'girls' smashing like twin wrecking balls into Chabert's 34C's, causing Lacey to gasp loudly in pain.

Next, stepping up onto the bottom ropes, O'Day grabbed her stunned opponent by the hair and tilted her head back, then pressed her breasts down over Chabert's face, giving the brunette a 'jugging' that smothered the breath from her.  With Lacey now badly dazed, Aubrey alit back down to the canvas, balled her fists, and began throwing hooks, crosses and uppercuts to her victim's orbs, the agonized Chabert moaning and yelping with every hammering blow, her breasts rapidly purpling with bruises as they are mauled in the cups of her halter top.

Finally halting her assault, the merciless blonde grabbed Lacey by the hair and pulled her stumbling out of the corner.  In center ring, she snapmared Chabert flat on her back, then did a leg drop down across the brunette's battered chest, drawing forth a sharp yowl of anguish from the hapless victim.  Aubrey then sat atop her prone opponent and pressed her arms down to the mat in a schoolgirl pin, and commanded the referee to count to ten, just so she could demonstrated to the feebly squirming woman beneath her just how helpless and beaten she was.

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #822 on: May 28, 2016, 07:08:15 PM »
Amazing stories, everyone! :)

I can't decide between writing a snippet of a fight between Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift, or Selena and Miley Cyrus. I'm leaning slightly towards the latter.

Selena vs. Miley is a classic match-up. It usually ends up badly for poor Selena tho  :D

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #823 on: May 28, 2016, 09:00:43 PM »

I can't decide between writing a snippet of a fight between Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift, or Selena and Miley Cyrus. I'm leaning slightly towards the latter.

Selena vs. Miley is a classic match-up. It usually ends up badly for poor Selena tho  :D

Then again, Miley might come into the fight over-confident, making her sloppy, which could give Selena an edge.

floatzelclub

« Reply #824 on: May 28, 2016, 10:45:23 PM »

Selena and Taylor, please!