News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2458 Replies

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #795 on: May 10, 2016, 06:08:47 PM »
How about a story with Lindsey pelas or Hunter King.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Finish Her! (post length?)
« Reply #796 on: May 10, 2016, 09:11:08 PM »
IIRC, the original intent of this thread was to limit it to "finishing" moves (short write-ups of the last minute or so of matches), rather than full fight stories. Most of the posts are in the 3-6 paragraph range so that's what I'd try to limit myself to.

Full stories are much longer - and much more interesting in MY opinion - but the popularity of this thread shows my view is NOT in the majority (although I do read it daily!)

Offline 1619626

« Reply #797 on: May 12, 2016, 02:11:16 AM »
I love the concept and the length! Too long and it just becomes boring, I love imaging the fight as it leads up to where it usually starts in the thread.

For fun, I'd love to see a Miley Cyrus vs Victoria Justice. Two former Disney girls going at it? Why not?

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #798 on: May 13, 2016, 05:56:30 PM »
Hey maybe a fight with Gigi and Bella hadid vs Kendall and Kylie jenner

This would be great

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #800 on: May 17, 2016, 12:30:26 AM »
Mollee Gray vs Zendaya

{alt}{alt}

It had been a grueling contest between the two, their bodies soaked with sweat as they each panted heavily for breath.  Mollee had the upper hand, pulling her bent-over opponent's head down between her thighs and wrapping her arms around Zendaya's waist.  The blonde dipped her knees and with a grunt, began to lift her adversary up off of her feet, setting her up for a power bomb that would almost certainly wipe the brunette out and leave her helpless.

Realizing this, Zendaya in a panic began to frantically kick her feet; as a result, she broke Mollee's leverage and she had to set her down.  Her feet now firmly on the carpet, Zendaya wrapped her arms around Gray's thighs and, with a grunt of her own, hoisted the startled blonde up, throwing her backward to the floor, which the blonde hit with a stunned thud.

For a moment the brunette swooned as if she would also collapse from exhaustion, but she rallied herself.  Her adversary's legs had done some severe damage during the match...Zendaya's ears were still ringing after being crushed by Mollee's steely thighs in a headscissors...so it occurred to the sepia-skinned beauty that it would be poetic justice to use her rival's own gams against her.  Dropping to her knees behind Mollee, she rolled the blonde on her side.  Zendaya then placed her right foot against Gray's throat, and pulled Mollee's left leg up and pulled it back across the brunette's shoulder, torquing her lithe body in a stretch muffler.  The electric jolt of pain coursing through her body snapped Mollee out of her daze.  She squirmed, but lacked the strength to break free.  Tears welled in her eyes as she wailed in agony.  Still, she defiantly refused to submit...but that just encouraged Zendaya to pull on her leg all the harder.

Finally, after what seemed to her like an eternity...but which was actually barely thirty seconds...Mollee shrieked our her surrender.  "STOP!  LET ME GO!!!  I GIVE UP!!!" Zendaya gave a sly smile and an extra tug of her rival's limb, then released her, stood up, and placed a foot upon the hip of her sobbing opponent to strike a victory pose.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #801 on: May 18, 2016, 06:49:46 PM »
From the sounds coming from inside the trailer, two cast members of "Modern Family"  - Julie Bowen and Ariel Winter - seemed to be having a particularly noisy fight. The film crew listened, fascinated at the screams, curses and threats coming from inside the small trailer.
Then, with a loud thump, the noises ended and the door opened. Ariel Winter stepped out first. Her hair was a mess and she was sporting two black eyes and a swollen lip. Her expensive gown was in tatters and most of her large breasts were exposed. But just when one of the crew started to congratulate her for her win, Ariel's eyes rolled back in her head and she did a face-plant in the dirt. She was out cold!
That was when Julie strolled out behind her. Except for few minor scratches and bruises, she looked fine. She laughed and waved to the staring crew. "Next time one of these little bitches thinks she can run me off the set, they need to remember this day!" She posed for pics with her foot on Ariel's upturned ass, then pulled her up by her dark hair to take a selfie of her and the still unconscious brunette.

Offline al2468

• God Member
Re: kaley cuocco v brooke kinsella-
« Reply #802 on: May 19, 2016, 02:00:29 AM »
Kaley and Brooke agreed to fight - winner to receive 500,000 cash prize. Brooke could really use the cash, Kaley, who really didn't need the money, was not one to run away from a fight. The only things that the  girls were told was  to arrive at the Hollywood mansion wearing a dress and that this would be a specialty fight with a touch of danger. Brooke made her entrance first wearing a lightweight print sundress.  Kaley made her entrance wearing a much heavier green satin number. The women came to the center where they stared each other down as the rules of the fight were explained to the combatants.  They would fight in the pool of waist deep water, the winner would be the girl who could hold her opponent under for 20 seconds. No other rules. The girls were a little surprised by the rules, but both were ready to fight as they were lead to the pool. "I'll drown your skanky British ass", said Kaley. "I'll scratch your eyes out bitch", replied Brooke. The girls stepped into the pool and circled each other.  Kaley quickly realized that she was at a disadvantage with her choice of dress. Brooke was moving freely, while Kaley was hampered by the wet cumbersome green dress. Kaley thought of trying to rid herself of her dress and fight nude, but before she could Brooke attacked.  The girls immediately went underwater where they clawed at each other trying to gain the advantage. Unlike most catfights where stripping the other fighter was a usual tactic, the two fighters only wanted to get the other in a position to hold her under. 5 minutes into the fight the girls were grunting and breathing heavily, their wet dresses were clinging sexually to their bodies. Kaley was in trouble as her dress was really restricting her movements now. Kaley was not used to being in a situation where she was losing a fight.   Brooke seeing the fear in  Cuocco's eyes went for the kill.  As the girls fingers were locked up, Brooke maneuvered behind Kaley and was able to get her right arm around Kaley's throat, with her left hand she grabbed Kaley's hair and forced her under the water. Brooke held her under for about 10 seconds then brought her up and submerged her again.  "Finish her off", the crowd yelled.  Brooke sensing victory brought the struggling, scared Kaley to the surface again, placed both hands around Kaley's throat and brought her under the water to the bottom of the pool where she began to choke the helpless Kaley.  Fearing for Kaley's life several men jumped into the pool and pulled the wild eyed Brooke off of the nearly unconscious Kaley.     

Offline al2468

• God Member
Re: cuocco v Kinsella
« Reply #803 on: May 19, 2016, 02:10:02 AM »
photos

Offline santor

« Reply #804 on: May 20, 2016, 04:14:48 AM »
Any one there with a story involving Sarah Shahi?

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #805 on: May 21, 2016, 12:14:47 AM »
Lindsay Lohan vs Heather Morris

{alt}{alt}

As the two blondes stood side by side, Heather drew her left arm across Lindsay's throat and bent her backward at the waist.  Morris then balled her right fist and began to throw punch after punch into her opponent's belly, her blows thudding against the sweaty skin as Lohan grunted in pain with each.  Every now and again, Heather with throw an uppercut to one of her opponent's breasts, causing the dazed Lindsay to yip.  Of course, a pounding such as this is only fair, as Lindsay had similarly hammered Heather earlier in their brutal catfight, nearly knocking Morris out by slugging the air from her body with the torrent of punches.

But now however Heather had the upper hand, and she wasn't about to relinquish it.  Without warning, she suddenly dropped to one knee, pulling Lohan down with her; Lindsay's spine painfully slammed across Morris's bent left knee.  Heather drilled a few elbow smashes into her adversary's taut abs, then clamped a clawhold upon Lindsay's tummy with her right hand, while the palm of her left pressed down upon LiLo's chin, stretching her in an agonizing backbreaker.  Tears, tinted black from Lohan's eyeliner, streaked her face as she howling in pained protest.  Impressively, Lindsay withstood the torment for well over a two full minutes before she could endure no longer, and she rasped out, "AWWWWW FUUUUUUUCK!  I QUIT!"

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #807 on: May 21, 2016, 08:47:20 AM »
Teresa Palmer vs Lindsey Pelas

{alt}

"They're just too much for you, aren't they cutie?" Lindsey Pelas was squeezing her victim, Teresa Palmer, in a mighty bearhug. Pelas's breasts crushed the life out of Palmer's and flattened them against her chest.

Teresa was embarrassed. It was only 15 minutes earlier that she was flaunting her body in front of drooling men on the beach. Now that same proud body was being utterly humiliated by Pelas. A single tear dripped down her cheek. "Ow..." She squeaked. "Let... gooo..."

But Lindsey simply grinned and pressed harder. Teresa let out a gasp and started to go limp in her captor's arms. Teresa's arms dangled by her side and her legs wobbled. Soon, Lindsey was holding her up all on her own.

Lindsey let Teresa's body slip and her face fell into the deep victorious cleavage of Pelas. Teresa murmured and shivered, but could do nothing as she was shortly put completely asleep by Lindsey's massive breasts.

With Teresa out, Lindsey dropped her to the sand and slipped her bikini top off. She shoved it in Teresa's mouth, leaving her lying there on the beach, her softened breasts exposed to all the startled onlookers.

"Come back when you've got real tits," Lindsey giggled aloud as she strutted away proudly, leaving the slumbering Teresa at the mercy of the crowds.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 08:48:02 AM by Jimi »

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #808 on: May 21, 2016, 04:32:38 PM »
Good story, Jimi! I'd love to see Lindsey come up against someone who could match her boob for boob and see what happens then.