News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The WOW Project - Episode 1 - Tina Lee vs Amber Payne

• 9 Replies

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
The WOW Project - Episode 1 - Tina Lee vs Amber Payne
« on: March 06, 2018, 11:32:05 PM »
The show opens with WOW Commissioner Maria Sanchez smiling into the camera.

Women?s Outstanding Wrestling is proud to present The WOW Project! Tonight in our first
ever episode, we have the star of the show, The Spectacular Tina Lee taking on the one, the only Amber Payne! Are you ready for this? Enjoy.

For more information about The WOW Project click here
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=70941.0

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
Re: The WOW Project - Episode 1 - Tina Lee vs Amber Payne
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 07:19:51 PM »
The scene shifts to the opening video package. The camera shows the stunning Tina Lee hair down in
in a glittering silver and black top with matching short shorts. The camera zooms quickly towards my
face fixing my brown eyes on everyone watching?

So you want to be a wrestler? Do you? Do you have ANY idea what it takes? Do you have
any idea how that feels? Well let me show you. See what I see? Feel what I feel?.

My eyes close? My face fades and the scene changes to a dreamscape while Breath and Life from Chronicles plays in the background
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlePbRlbNgk

A standard ring with steam rising around it all in shadows all set in black and white with a silhouette of
my lean body bouncing in the ring.

Feel the glory?
A flash of me raising her hands standing on the buckles, arms in triumph.
 The thrill of the victory as it makes your heart rattle in your chest.

Back to the silhouette bouncing in the ring?
Feel the pain?
 A flash of me hitting the steel railing outside the ring, yelping before arching in pain and slumping to the floor?
 The excruciating pain that curls your
toes and paralyzes you.

The silhouette crashes to the mat and crawls towards the ropes.
Feel the preparation...
 My arms and chest flex as she press a barbell off her chest. Sweaty and red faced I jog briskly on the treadmill?
 Fight for 30 minutes? 200 mile
drive? 2 hours in the gym? Wait in the arena? Fight for 30 minutes? Repeat? Day in? Day out?

The silhouette grabs the ropes and climbs to her feet. Leaning on the rope, sweat drips from her
forehead?

Feel the drive?
 I throw a series of chops and then a spinning back fist to drop my taller thin opponent to her back.
When your will outlasts you adversary?s will.

The silhouette bounces off the ropes and charges off the screen
Feel the power?
I lift my opponent across my back and drops down to her knees sharply bending her opponent across her back?
Your opponent weak and helpless? her
fate in your hands

The silhouette raises her arms facing the ropes.
Feel the defeat?
My blonde opponent flexes over me sitting on my shoulders trapping my face in her thighs.
Breathless and hurt under your opponent as she humiliates you and poses over your beaten body?

The silhouette is seen on her back from above the rafters, zooming in as she lays there.
Feel the hate?
I?m seen nose to nose with bigger, shorter, heavy and petite opponents, one after the other.
From your rival who wants nothing more than to break your body and crush your soul?

The silhouette kips up to her feet and flexes?
Feel the love?
 I leap up onto the turnbuckle and strikes my signature pose, eyes closed, arms outstretched, chest out, head back, hair down to her butt as I absorb the crowd?s supporting chant. TEE-NAH? TEE-NAH? TEE-NAH?
From the millions of Lee-gionaires?

The silhouette leaps on the buckle and strikes the same pose?
(In quick succession) Feel the ups? Feel the downs? Feel the rush? Feel the excitement?
Feel the agony? FEEL?

Fade to black
Feel it all?

The dreamscape fades and my eyes open and lock with the viewers? again? I smile?
So you wanna be a wrestler? Good? Come with me?

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 07:28:36 PM »
The dreamscape fades and my eyes open and lock with the viewers again. I smile.
So you wanna be a wrestler? Good? Come with me?

I turn and walk into a door behind her with the same ring this time in full color. I jog to the ring, hair
bouncing, with the camera following closely behind. A chant of TEE-NAH... TEE-NAH? TEE-NAH begins
to build. I climb up onto the apron then slides through the ropes and once again climbs the turnbuckles. Back to the familiar pose, arms outstretched, back arched, facing the empty arena but you hear a roar from the crowd. The lights turn up? The view of me merges into the silhouette logo and the scene fades?

The silhouette logo slides to the right and The WOW Project appears onto the screen in black and white with a silver outline with the final silhouette logo of me on the turnbuckles, arms outstretched, long hair down looking out at the crowd

The WOW Project with Tina Lee...

It's Real... It's Spectacular...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 07:31:21 PM by TinaWins123 »

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 10:59:32 PM »
Commissioner Rivera reappears

Are you getting ready? We are almost there. I promise Tina will be making her way down to the ring shortly... But first we have some words from Ms. Payne from our introduction... Her words are uhhhhh.... Coarse.... But of course we aren't running a tea social here... She is a fighter and she is ready...

Grabs the camera......

Women Outstanding Wrestling.... pathetic name for pathetic company. I saw this posts and I was like I am going to stay clear of this. But no, My manager signed me up to take on little miss Tina here. Who is this little piece of trash that deserves to be in MY ring! my ring! I am the queen of strong style, the best in the world, the Dark Angel, and the Queen of FCF Wrestling. So you know what i am going to do to you Tina? i am going to walk in that ring this weekend. break your body, destroy your confidence and ego, and kill your soul. I beat you so down you will be on your hands and knees begging me, " Please my queen, no more pain. no more" then i am going to keep beating you til you lie in that ring out like a light and under my foot as i pose over your weak body...see you then....".

..pushes the camera away.......

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 01:39:33 AM »
The camera is now focused on the door of Tina?s dressing room.  The door opens and Tina once again stares into the camera giving time for the crowd to react with a cheer.  After a moment she smirks and repeats the line from the opening softly saying?

Come with me... 

Tina bounces backstage as there is a line of curious wrestlers flanked on either side.  Some obviously skeptical with others more enthusiastic and well wishing.  A few of the younger wrestlers like Aliyah and Kim Jung pat Tina on the back while others are obviously quite jealous like the Cuban tag team Caliente Y Loca and also Becca Blast who gives Tina a dirty look as she steps in her path at the end of the line.  After a silent tense stare down, Becca tells Tina

You better be worth it?

Becca moves out of Tina?s way giving her a firm grudging but encouraging slap on Tina?s tight ass.  Tina moves to gorilla and gives out a few more hugs while she waits.

In the background you can hear Tina get announced.  DING DING DING?

And now for our main event and featured bout of the opening debut of The WOW Project.  First? She stands at 5?5 and 116 pounds? She is a former world champion? Hailing from Jersey City New Jersey? She is the Centerpiece of The WOW Project? She is the one? the only? The Spectacular? TINAAA LEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I bound out from behind the curtain and raise my hands with the camera following behind me? Showing my back and my adoring fans on their feet in front of me? Cameras flashing as I jog down to the ring and slide under the bottom rope? I get to my feet and raise my hands again before crossing the ring and climbing on the turnbuckle.  I look out at the crowd as the camera moves on along the apron under me from my left side to my right watching me soak in the chant? Finally I extend my arms wide, close my eyes and arch my back, hair hanging down as I adore the crowd.  I hop down from the buckles and reach through the ropes for a microphone. 

WHAT UP LEE-GIONAIRREEESSS? 
So tonight? Here we are? The opening of The WOW Project!  It will become without a doubt? The most successful, popular online wrestling show? Many of you know me but for those who don?t? I AM Mizz Fantabulous? I AM the Most Interesting Wrestler in the World? I AM? The SPECTACULAR? TINNNAA LEEEEEEEEEEE

And TONIGHT I start to trail blaze in this industry once again? And while I want to see my wonderful show grow and grow over the long haul? I have bigger fish to fry?  Actually I have one very big fish to fry.

Amber PAYNE?!  It seems to me that you need to learn a little respect? You see when someone invites you to do something special? You put on a smile?. You thank them? but most importantly? You show? RESPECT!  So here we are? the biggest thing to hit the internet since Instagram? And you? What do you do?  You insult me? You insult the league? And you insult the fans? Big mistake!

So tonight? instead of just beating your big slow lumbering ass in the middle of the ring 1..2..3? I?m going to teach you RESPECT? You know? R-E-S-P-E-C-T? Find out what it means to me?  To me Amber? It?s going to mean a spinning back fist right on your chin to knock your lights out!  It?s going to mean me flipping your curvy body all over this ring.  And it?s going to mean me my foot on your chest at the end of a long sweaty battle!

So Amber?  You?ve opened your mouth? And so have I.  Now one of us has to back it up.  So it?s time for you come down to this ring.  It?s time for us to fight? and it?s time for ONE of us is going to pay the iron price? And it?s time for you to find out just how Real and Spectacular I am. 

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 06:16:42 PM »
And now the match... Tina Lee vs Amber Payne

tinawins123: After working the crowd up they again begin to chant TEE-NA TEE-NA... I take off my jacket and bounce around the ring waiting for you.... Dressed in a matching white and silver halter top and short shorts with silver boots over my 5'5 115 lb body... I tie my hair back into a ponytail and wait for your entrance YT

Amber Payne: The lights go out as my music plays. I slowly come out to a purple light
follow me down to the ring. The lights come on as the crowd roars for their resident bad girl. I slip into
the ring and stand in my corner getting the crowd on my side. Taking off doa shirt as I stand 5?6, 150lbs,
36dd, 29 yrs old. Wearing this as I stand in my corner looking at you. YT

tinawins123: I look you over intensely as I watch you from across the ring... The butterflies
turning my tummy a little harder as this match feels like there is more on the line... I get my teeth a little
summering over those words you used to diss me, the show, the league, my fans... DING DING... The bell
rings... I take a deep breath and walk around slowly for a couple of moments before turning directly towards you and moving in crouched, ready to lock up... "Time to back it up Amber... Grrrrrr" YT

Amber Payne: I hear the bell ring as I come out of my corner slowly and look at you. I see
you crouch as I move forward to you to lock up. As I get close, I try to bring my right foot up and kick you
hard in the belly with my right foot....YT

tinawins123: I go to lunge into you and you kick my tummy... Guuhhhhhh! I bend in half and gasp as I stumble back a couple of steps gasping with my arms over my tummy... YT

Amber Payne: I see you walking backwards to get alway from me. I follow with you as I try to bring my right down across your shoulders for a forearm to slow you down...YT

tinawins123: Your forearm whacks across the back of my shoulders... AHHHHHH... I feel a twinge run down my spine as I arch in pain and stumble to one knee... Trying to catch my breath as your heavy blows rattle me YT

Amber Payne: I see you drop to one knee with your back expose more. I stepped back and
then try to bring my right foot up and kick you hard in the back...YT

tinawins123: With my head down I feel you moving behind me a d to my side... I turn my head still gasping by knowing something big is coming... I see you wind up for your kick and turn my body to catch your foot... I let go of it, extend my leg and turn trying to sweep you off your feet... YT

Amber Payne: I feel my foot stop in the air as you stop me. You push my foot down and then I don?t see it, you sweep my legs out from under me. I fall backwards and landed on my back. Grunting as I get to one knee looking at you. YT

tinawins123: I sweep your feet out and quickly get to my feet... I see you trying to move fast
too but I step forward, twist my body and aim an open hand chop for your chest trying to catch you
before you are ready... YAAAAAAA... YT

Amber Payne: I get to my feet as you give me a hard chop across the chest. Ahhhh! I moan
as I hold my chest for a second. Then I try to move forward as I try to ram my head into the side of your
neck. YT

tinawins123: I hit your chest squarely and the crowd roars with the smack that bounces thru
the hall.. I stand over you admiring the sting just a moment too long as you fight thru it and lunge your
head into the side of my neck... AHHHHHH! I wobble back a couple of steps and hold my neck wondering how exactly you hit be so hard YT

Amber Payne: I shake my head after that hit as I see you stepping back. I rush to you as I bring my right arm up and try to clothesline you across the throat. YT

tinawins123: You're on top of me too fast... You rush towards me as I I look up your arm
slips under my chin and connects flush into my throat... ACCCKKKK.... I fall hard flat to my back legs up in the air for a moment as I grab my throat coughing... COUGHH... I tap the mat with my foot stunned? YT

Amber Payne: i drop down on the side of you and lay across your body. ref starts to
count.....1.....YT

tinawins123: I lay flat under you trying to get my breath right...YT

Amber Payne: the ref raises his hand and slaps the mat for 2....YT

tinawins123: I plant my feet and bridge under you pushing my arms under your body and
bridging under you to roll you off me aggressively... ARRGGHH YT

Amber Payne: Feeling you bridge up and push me off. I roll off and get to my hands and knees by your head. Looking up at the ref as i reach down and try to grab your hair. pulling you up into a sitting position as I try to wrap my right arm around your neck and squeeze into a choke as i am on one knee behind you...YT

tinawins123: ACCCKKKK.. you keep focused on my thin neck... I grab your forearm with both of my hands and kick the bay as you choke me.. the ref coming and and trying to see if you are clear if
my windpipe (which you aren't) YT

Amber Payne: I bring my left arm up and lock in a sleeperhold. i smile at the ref as i turn your head and squeeze tighter on your neck...YT

tinawins123: UNNNNNN... I feel your grip tighten and know I can't stay here... I gotta fight...
I turn to my right and get my right foot under me... I try to turn my body and head a bit as I struggle to push up to my feet trying to take away leverage YT

Amber Payne: oh shit..i feel you turn your body as you try to get up on your feet. i slowly get to my feet as i try to hang on to your head now...YT

tinawins123: I begin to turn a bit sideways to you but still in your grip... I pull my arms across
by body and try to elbow you in the tummy .. ARGHH YT

Amber Payne: I feel your elbow connect with my stomach. AHH! i moan as i let go of your
head. holding my stomach as i am slightly bent over...YT

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 06:21:32 PM »
tinawins123: Still a bit tangled with you I lean next to you breathing heavy... I straighten up as I sneak my right arm under your left... I spin and try to hip toss you over and onto the mat... UNNNNNN YT

Amber Payne: I feel you wrap my arm around me and flip me over onto the mat in front of
us. I land on my back as i sit up..moaning a bit as i rub my back and not facing you at all....YT

tinawins123: I watch your big body fly over me... I stand behind your arms raised as the crowd cheers... You bring to sit up and arch in front of me and I turn and twist to try and deliver a hard knife edge chop to your back... YAAAAAAA? YT

Amber Payne: FUCK!!! i scream as i get to my feet and walk away from you. bending my
back as i turn around to face you...YT

tinawins123: I walk forward after you... I push my forearm into your chest and lean in looking to back you into the ropes, grab your hand and whip you across the ring YT

Amber Payne: I feel you push me as you grab my arm and whip me across the ring. I rush
towards the other ropes as i bounce off them and come back to you. I try to hop up close to you as i try
to give you a hip check into the face....YT

tinawins123: I run to the center of the ring... As you bounce baby I crouch a little to set up a
spinenbuster but you leap and hit me with a lot of momentum and weight.. UNNNNNN... I flop back to
the mat and roll to my side blinking wildly a little dazed? YT

Amber Payne: i smile as turn around to look at you. I walk towards your side as i try to jump up and bring my feet up. Trying to land on your stomach with my back for a senton drop....YT

tinawins123: I roll over again to my back still out of it...I feel you hoverong around me a bit
by... UHHHHHHHH... You drop your back across my tummy and my body... I arch in pain and moan before settling to my back gasping? YT

Amber Payne: i smile as i get back up to my feet. I reach down with my right hand and grab you by the hair and try to pull you up to your feet...YT

tinawins123: Ughhhhh! I whine as you pick me up... The crowd nervous as the much bigger
woman easily leads me to my feet... I paw at your chest trying to catch my breath. Eyes looking up at
you? YT

Amber Payne: I turn you around so your back is facing me. I bend over as i hook my arms
around yours. Then i try to lift you up, back to back as i stand up. You now hanging upside down behind me as i try to drop down to my butt slamming you on the back of your head and neck for Kudo Driver...YT

tinawins123: I feel you beginning to hook me up... I stand there dazed and looking out at my
fans... I know a lift is coming... I can't stop it...So i bend at my knees and jump as you lift me to flip over...
I land on get and stumble a little.. I then spin around and aim a kick towards your midsection as I step
forward... YAAAAAAA? YT

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2018, 06:34:33 PM »
Amber Payne: I feel you dropped down as then i feel your kick hit my side. Ahhh. i moan as i stepped forward to the ropes. i turn and lean into them. looking over at you...YT

tinawins123: I drive you to the ropes...I know I need to work you over feeling the effects of
your attack.. You came too close to winning... I step forward twist and aim a chop at your chest trying to
keep your off balance? YT

Amber Payne: I feel your chop across my chest. ahhh! moan as i try to bring my right arm under your chin and hit you hard with a european uppercut.. breathing little heavy now...YT

tinawins123: Unnghhhhh... My head snaps back from another hats blow... my ponytail bounces as my head snaps back and I stumble back away from you towards the center of the ring? YT

Amber Payne: I move towards your as i reach up and grab you by the hair and pull you
down your head between my legs....YT

tinawins123: I slap your thigh as im bent over in front of you... I grab at your hips as I try to
stand up under you... UNNNNNN? YT

Amber Payne: I pull your arms back behind your thighs as i reach behind them and lift you up in the air in my arms like a ball. I move forward a bit and then drop down to my butt, slamming you down on the back of your head and neck for a package Piledriver...YT

tinawins123: You hold me prone and upside down... I try to kick my legs but you just overpower me again... Fuccckkk... UHNNNNNN... my takes all of our weight... I sigh softly as I see a flash
as my eyes flutter again... My body slumps after impact with my limbs going limp YT

Amber Payne: I keep you rolled up as your shoulders are pinned to the mat. The ref
counts...1.......2....YT

tinawins123: My legs hang extended over my head.. my little butt sticking up in the air.... Fans screaming for me to escape but it's not in me... YT

Amber Payne: 3... the bell rings and i throw you off of me. I stand up slowly as the ref
raises my hand. Announcer says my name as the winner. My right arm across my side as i look down at you. I smile as i beaten your ass in my ring. i walk over to the ropes and hop out of the ring. Walking to the back and slapping few fans hands as i head to the lockeroom....YT

tinawins123: The crowd stunned as the newcomer walks in and kicks the star's ass.. I lay on
my side as your are awarded the match cleanly beating me in the center of the ring... As you leave I finally begin to sit up... I watch you leave and hide my face in my hands disappointed

END OF MATCH.... STAY TUNED FOR POST GAME

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 09:38:31 PM »
I keep my head in my hands, embarrassed and disappointed at the outcome. I take a few moments to collect myself as I listen to the confused and disgruntled crowd. I stiffen my lip and remove my hands.

The referee offers me a hand to stand up but I refuse as I push myself to my feet without the ropes and then grab my neck as I feel a jolt from the trauma of being dropped on my head. The crowd surprises me politely cheering and I wave my hand and force a smile to my face to acknowledge their love. I wish so badly I could have done more for them but it is inspiring to be appreciated. I crawl through the ropes and make my way slowly back up the ramp. The camera facing me from in front the whole time. I see it and give a soft nod a little annoyed that my pain is being filmed for all to see but that is the life I chose here. I hear a few sporadic chants and well wishes? I wave a couple of times but then stop as I feel my neck pinch hard next to my right shoulder? I hold the area tighter lumbering to the back. I hear my own heartbeat in the quiet of the crowd before I step through the curtain.

I push the curtain aside not sure what to expect. I feel both relieved and empty that the backstage area is pretty barren. Everyone is going about their business like nothing special happened. In a way, nothing special did happen. I lost a match to someone 40 pounds heavier. It?s happened before. The TV show aside, winning and losing is part of the life and you just move on to the next date.

I stand there for a moment and watch as the backstage crew that makes the show happen scurry around begin to clean up and pack everything to close out the show. I see a few wrestlers clearing out in the
distance for their motel or their next destination. I sigh and continue and see Commissioner Sanchez in the distance. Her arms are folded with a wry smile on my face. I don?t need to hear the ?I told you so? that is running through her head. I know I?ll prove her wrong.
The backstage interviewer pops in front of me and sticks a microphone in my face. I take a deep breath
and get ready to answer her mundane questions feeling much more humble and sober than before the match but also conscious not to come off defeatist.

Tina? Not exactly the result you were looking for. What happened out there?

[color = blue]She?s just really big and strong? You know I will have to review the match but she took
everything I hit her with really well and kept coming? Just? Just couldn?t find a way to keep the momentum today? Hats off to her? She talked a lot of smack? but she?s tough.[/color]

How does this setback effect you and your new show?

That?s up to the fans to decide I guess. I know that I?m going to go to Lowell, Mass for the
next show. I know that I?m going to have a tough match ahead of me and I?m going to give my all and battle as hard as I can? The same thing I?ve been doing for nearly two decades?

At that moment my tag partner Aliyah runs into the screen and gives me a hug?

?You did great hon? Don?t worry about this??

My smile brightens as she stands to the side of me. My mood picks up?

That?s right Lowell Mass? So all you New Enlganders better be ready for another amazing
show! Because I may have lost today? But Mizz Fantabulous is going to bring TWICE the effort and FIVE TIMES the drive to Lowell.

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2018, 09:42:36 PM »
You sound like you are ready for the next match. Are you guaranteeing a win?

Nice try?. Haha? There?s no guarantees in life? Actually there is one? I GUARANTEE that I?m going to step through those ropes and light up the hearts of ANY Lee-gionaire that finds their way to
Lowell for my next match?. If you live in Boston? Go to Lowell? If you live in New Hampshire? Get your butt to Lowell? Worcester, Framingham, Connecticut? Get your fannies to Lowell and cheer on the MOST Interesting Wrestler in the World?. I GUARANTEE you?ll be excited, electrified and exhilarated?

And you? at home watching this on your TV or your phone or you PC? You make sure you tune in to Episode 2 to watch Tina Lee and to watch The WOW Project? It?s Real? It?s Spectacular?

I wrap my arm around Aliyah and give her a playful slap on her butt? Thanks kiddo? I needed that? I
walk with her back to the dressing room as the camera follows us a bit and then lets us walk off into the distance?

After a few moments, Evangelina of Caliente Y Loca walks in front of the camera? She brushes her silky blonde hair back and smiles?

Caliente Y Loca will be in Lowell too? See you there!

FIN