News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Duel Room: Office Mayhem

• 53 Replies

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Re: The Duel Room: Office Mayhem
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2018, 04:41:42 AM »

What's a Pleito sin Tregua?

Duels are the epitome of womanliness. Two women fight in front of a guy they both desire and try to eliminate a sexual rival from his bedroom. Due to the stakes, the government has enacted duel law, which regulates (lightly), when and where duels are to happen, penalties for losing, rules to declare a winner and so on. The government after all, has an incentive to make the process “fair” and not to leave a loser who’ll just keep feuding with the winner.

Pleito sin tregua is a loaded term, a phrase used to describe a certain type of situation or attitude that occurs in the days before duel day.  The term originally coming from Latin America, where women are widely believed to brimming with jealousy and fiery passion. However, pleito sin tregua isn’t a phenomenon exclusive to Latino women.

It’s said that pre-duels involving women of Latin American stock are particularly nasty, a sexual war of attrition over the carnal favours of the man in dispute. Sometimes the would be duelists are so spent by duel day that the duel itself ends up being an anticlimactic event. It’s war, with no truce, no quarter given or asked for.

Despite the popularity of the phrase, the term is ill defined, meaning different things to different women. A woman might not be able to give you a technical definition of what pleito sin tregua is, but show her several pre-duel situations and she’d be easily be able to identify when pleito sin tregua is happening, even if it wasn’t declared.

Broadly speaking, it’s a declaration of intent, a challenge to the other woman. The declarer is pretty much saying she’ll contest every drop of semen and leave nothing to her sexual rival. If the other woman wants to get any time alone with the guy in dispute, she’ll have to fight tooth and nail for that right. Two jealous women fight for every inch of the man’s cock and every second of his romantic attentions, no matter how exhausted, spent or hurt they are, all the way up to duel day.

A pleito sin tregua usually (but not exclusively or necessarily) includes several of the following:

-The girls spend their pre-duel days in the guys apartment.

-It’s a very sexual affair, even if nails and teeth are involved.

-Bed time tends to become the most violent time of day as the two belligerents end up naked in the guys bedroom trying to coax him into making lover with her. This obviously lead to nasty quarrels where both girls squabble while being fucked by their shared boyfriend. Often such quarrels last well into the night. The guy in question can easily climax 5 times during the day, easily more times. Ultimately, the guy is as spent as the girls come duel day.

-No place or time is sacred. A fight or a “competitive” threesome can happen any time, any place. Kitchen, shower, living room, balcony, working place. Everywhere is fair game.

-You see your man, you try to seduce him. Likewise, if you see your sexual rival charming your man, you get ready to tear her off his cock.

-There’s no fixed division of time alone with the guy. You need to earn his cum and attention. He might designate some alone time with the winner of some sort of sordid contest he proposes, but that’s only a right the girl winning said contest can get. The loser gets nothing. You must earn his attentions with your claws and sexual skills.

-There’re no implicit truces or room for compromise. It’s all or nothing.

This partial checklist can give a hint of why pleitos sin tregua always end up being such sordid, unpleasant affairs. Despite the overwhelmingly positive impression a pleito sin tregua leaves on the man being fought over, one shouldn’t lightly declare a pleito sin tregua: the declarer might end up regretting her declaration. Therefore, in the clear majority of the time, such device isn’t declared or used implicitly. Women instead save their anger and energy for duel day.

In such cases where pleito sin tregua is declared, there are two clear tendencies. One is when a new lover feels she’s hopelessly behind in the romantic competition against a long time girlfriend and needs to “even the playing field” by showing the man she’s willing to put everything on the line for him. The declaration catches the man’s attention, who might otherwise be tempted to stay with his girlfriend and dispense with a duel. It also puts the girlfriend on notice that the stakes are real, and that the new woman won’t shy away from doing “whatever it takes” to steal her man.

The other common scenario scenario where pleito sin tregua is declared is when there’s a rematch. This is usually the case when the women involved are the current girlfriend and an ex-girlfriend. Most likely than not, the two women had already fought once or twice, with the girlfriend winning the man and sending her sexual rival into exile. The loser comes back to claim her man back, and will do everything in her power to regain her place in his bed. By declaring pleito sin tregua, the ex girlfriend hopes to even the odds. Needless to say, there’s little love lost between the duellist, and most often than not the pleito sin tregua is declared out of spite and pure hatred for the other woman.

End.

This is the last of those pesky explainers that shine some light on the duel room universe. From now onwards it's all catfights until the conclusion.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2018, 04:41:07 AM »

7.14 Intro The Duel Room: Stairs

By justloooking9000
jutslooking9000@live.com

Photos at the end of post

Continued from 7.5  The Duel Room: Stairs

________

If Valentina Martinez had hoped the Chinese girlfriend would give up on Li Song  after her humiliating loss, she was disappointed when the obstinate Lily Chen asked a colleague to drive her home to confront the man stealing Latina whore and defend her place in Li’s bedroom.

The atmosphere became thick with sexual tension as the jealous girls refused to leave the apartment, exchanging a litany of profanities in front of the man they both coveted. In the heat of the moment Valentina declared a “pleito sin tregua;” a mode of pre-duel pageantry made famous by the steamy Latinas. Essentially, the steamy Venezuelan promised her sexual rival she’d contest every drop of semen, anywhere, anytime. Not to be left behind, Lily declared she’d fight to the bitter end for her man and her place in his bedroom.

It was a crazy time for Li as the mood in the apartment as the sex kitten made good of their pledges, both females thirsting for his cock turning every inch of his house into a warzone, and every second of his affections like a life or death struggle.

Lily felt herself faltering by day two under the stress of “pleito sin tregua.” Knowing the seriousness of “pleito sin tregua”, Lily’s friends initially pleaded with her to give up, or at least not to engage in this sordid contest that while would no doubt impress Li but leave her body broken by (or before) duel day.

If she was honest to herself, the Asian beauty at several times felt her will falter in the face of the cock hungry whore’s relentless attempts to seduce her man. Yet her relationship was hanging by a thread, and nothing but total, absolute war against her sexual nemesis would suffice, no matter how destructive it might be. Her womanly pride was on the line, and she didn’t intend to show weakness in front of her boyfriend.

Valentina, having declared “pleito sin tregua” for the first time in her life to impress Li with her willingness to fight for his cock, was not faring any better, feeling increasingly exhausted as she fought the stubborn Chinese girlfriend non-stop in Li’s bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, work. No place was off limits. Regretting her declaration, Valentina tried to find a face-saving way out, hoping that the Chinese wench would break first, so she could offer some truce and stop the madness that was “pleito sin tregua.” Yet Lily proved surprisingly resilient. If anything, the Asian girlfriend kept on fighting and fucking even if she seemed half dead by day three.

The cruel war of attrition took a heavy tool. Each day was a continuous festival of blow jobs, hand jobs, love making, violent threesomes, shower sex, fighting, fucking, scratching, clawing and biting, each girl taking heavy doses of painkillers as they tried to find the willpower to keep going in this relentless sexual contest. The sexual struggle acquired a desperate tone by day 4, the girls using all their love making skills to outdo their romantic rival in bed while at the same time fighting tooth and nail to tear the other woman off Li’s cock.

The government supervisors were shocked to see the sorry, spent state of the two women which were supposed to fight that on day six. The scratched, lacerated women with huge lumps of hair missing of their scalps and a limp gait looked nothing like the beautiful girls in the photos. They scolded the girls for their recklessness, then pleaded with them to arrive at a settlement or plainly give up the struggle. At least to postpone the duel until they recovered somewhat. Surely the boy they were fighting for wasn’t worth this much? Yet neither girl backed down, intending to fight to the bitter end for Li’s cock.

Unable to convince neither girl to stop the duel, the doctors quickly gave them some of the medicine and painkillers that only the government had access to. It would be just enough to get them in some sort of fighting shape for the duel, but still wouldn’t be enough to heal their wounds. Everyone knew if matters already had reached this point, it was bound to be a savage, brutal duel, especially considering the type of duel they had requested.

The fact that two ruined girls were going to go at it in a claiming duel had already made several female supervisors queasy. Going over the other rules of the duel sent a shill in the supervisor room. A dog fight type of fight…an idea Lily had suggested to impress her boyfriend with her bravura, and traditional way of fighting for females of Arab and African cultures. They combatants would locked in a small cage with a height not exceeding 1.2 meters, forcing the girls to fight crawling on all fours like dogs. Their hands would be wrapped into fists, denying the combatants the chance to slap, pull hair or sink their nails into the other woman. They instead they would bite, chomp, tear, kick like street dogs fighting for turf. All that while trying to claim the man’s cum.

-“Hello lover”-purred Lily as she entered the room, revealing a black lingerie set consisting of a black bra, thong, stockings and strapped heels. Her hands were already tied into fists and a black necklace was tied to a chain designed prevent the Chinese nymph from attacking the Latina goddess before the duel. The heavy make up couldn’t quite hide the nasty pink welts on dotting her usually smooth pale skin, courtesy of Valentina’s razor-sharp nails. She planted a deep, passionate kiss on his lips-“Today I’ll teach that brown biaozi about going after my man. Your cock is mine and mine alone”

That said, the sexy Chinese bombshell wiggled around, crouching and entering the small metal cage right in front of Li. He stood there, outside the cage, the plastic panel on the roof of the cage allowing him to make out only his girlfriend’s silhouette sinuously moving inside the small cage. He walked forward, inserting his half hard manhood inside a small whole: the only connection he’d have to the duel room. He gasped when he felt his girlfriend’s tongue eagerly licking his manhood from inside the cage.

Just as he was enjoying Lily’s eager blowjob, he heard someone slamming the door open.

-“It’s finally just me and her…fighting over your cock”-cooed the exotic Valentina as she made her entrance, with an scanty blue lingerie set that matched her brown skin well. Her mestizo skin hid her wounds better, but Li couldn’t help but to note a slight limp when she walked, no doubt the work of Lily’s talons. She sashayed towards her man, planting a deep kiss on his lips-“I just wish the wall was transparent, so you could see me tearing your EX girlfriend’s tiny peckers into oblivion”

Li felt Lily’s mouth tugging his cock in a way that made clear the Chinese minx could hear what the Latina harpy was saying and that she was displeased at Valentina’s assertions. Valentina then entered the cage, ready to fight for Li’s cock!

This is how they would fight. Two jealous women of different races, fighting like wild animals over his cock, each trying to quench their thirst for his white hot liquid before turning their on each other! The man in dispute heard a muffled “chink whore” coming from Valentina’s mouth and then felt a second tongue roaming his cock. Soon he could feel the two tongues, clashing, wrestling as the girls fought for possession of his cock with their mouths! A string of unladylike insults breaking the silence of the room as they pushed and fought for his cock, the only thing restraining them were the chains that would come off as soon as he ejaculated his load into their battling mouths.

Inside the stuffy room, Valentina and Lily could feel the man they coveted getting closer and closer to orgasm as their soft tongues fought for possession of his cock. Even though they could only see his silhouette standing above them like the omnipotent master looking down at his warring pets, they could clearly hear his muffled “I’m cumming I’m cumming” grunts, making them go into a frenzy!

-“Get off my man’s cock!’-jeered Valentina, headbutting the Chinese girl. Feeling slightly dazed from the headbutt, the Latina minx wrapped her eager mouth around his cock and was promptly rewarded with a torrent of semen coming down her throat.

-“You fucking cum slut! I’ll make you spit my man’s cum!”-roared the seething Chinese nymph, charging at the gleeful Latina wench as soon as the restraining chain detached itself from her collar.

-“I’ll be feasting even more semen tonight…argh!”-yelped Valentina as she felt the Chinese seductress’ shoulder clashing against hers and then sinking her teeth on her arm. Valentina’s furiously retaliated, chomping on Lily’s arms. The girls quickly started contorting their battered bodies around, looking for weak points to dig their pearly white teeth into the other like hungry piranhas! They tore into the delicate bras, pulling and stretching the sheer fabric to the limit, ruining he expensive tops with their lethal teeth, dislocating and ripping off the flimsy bras as the trashed around the padded floor.

Valentina moved her lithe body under Lily’s figure, twisting her back so that she faced her enemy’s chest and then ate! into the Lily’s flimsy bra, chomping some of Lily’s melons with her. The Chinese goddess let out a blood curling shriek before wrapping her arms around her nemesis’ scandalous physique and biting down in retaliation! She promised herself to return the tit biting 10 fold! She practically masticated Valentina’s melons to deepen the wounds and drawn out the pain.

Li’s arms rested on the iron cage, intently watching the duelling shadows clashing and tearing onto the other woman’s body with wild abandon, surprised at how quickly the fight had turned down right nasty. He shouldn’t have. Dog fights make for the dirtiest duels precisely because the only weapon at the belligerents’ disposal are their teeth and legs. His two lovers knew quite well what they were getting into when they accepted to fight like this. They had options. One of them could have backed out, forfeiting Li Song’s bed. They could have agreed to a less brutal duel. They didn’t. Any of them could have spoken with Li privately so that he could help them save them face by making him propose another type of duel, yet neither beauty spoke a word of retreat or weakness in the 6 days they battled for his cock.

Tears rolling down her cheeks as she weathered the Venezuelan’s bitch furious assault on her boobs, Chinese Lily lopped her shoulder downwards and then pulled her elbow upwards, hitting her Latina tormentor straight the chin. Valentina let out a pained yelp, her arms automatically covering her chin as she curled up in agony.

Lily leaped on the squirming Venezuelan nymph, applying something akin a nelson hold on the dazed Valentina and chomping into the Latina bitch’s neck! Valentina screeched, frantically trashing and buckling to get the Chinese wench off her back, only for Lily to vigorously raise her knee up and hit her solar plexus from behind.

-“What’s the matter foreign harlot? Regretting going after my man’s cock?”- whispered Lily, maliciously ramming her knee again into her sobbing nemesis’ cxnt knee again, making the proud Latina screech like a banshee as she curled in a foetal position.

-“Stay here while I please my boyfriend”-jeered Lily, releasing the wailing Valentina and crawled on all four towards Li’s long, hard cock.

Outside the duel room, Li gasped, feeling a warm, wet tongue travelling the length of his cock. He had seen the sensual silhouette moving walking towards him like a cat, not sure which of the two girls vying for his cock was giving him this enthusiastic blowjob. He closed his eyes, focusing in the feeling of the tongue stroking his cock, its expert twirling and deft manoeuvring around his moist shaft, the particular sensation of the mouth wrapped around his manhood…

-“Lily”-stated Li with confidence-“I knew it. There’s no one more familiar with my dick than you”

He sighed, feeling Lily’s tongue signalling her pleasure with his guess. He kept his eyes closed. Even though Lily’s mouth was choke full with his hard rod, it was almost as if he could hear Lily voice ringing into his head. “I would never surrender my man to that biaozi (bitch). Today I’ll show I’m the better woman, not only in love making but in the duel room”

As Lily was busy pleasing her boyfriend, Valentina slowly stirred herself out of her stupor. Her eyes landed on the sight of Lily’s undulating ass. She inwardly snarled, there was no way she would that chinita (little Chinese) outdo her in the duel room! Making sure she did not cue her nemesis of her intentions, the Latina warrioress got on all four, stealthily closing in the distracted girlfriend from behind. She then plunged her head, her lips pressing against Lily’s vaginal labia and clenched her teeth together! She viciously pulled Lily’s black panties, dislocating the thin layer of fabric getting in between her mouth and Lily’s moist cxnt and then went straight for another helping of Lily’s pussy.

The Chinese girlfriend let out an agonizing howl as she felt her crotch being torn asunder. Her wrapped hands tried to comfort her aching pussy when the Latina whore slammed her weight on her back. Her legs buckled under the pressure as her exposed nipples precipitously hit the padded floor.

-“Did you really think I’d give up on his cock just like that?”-whispered the unforgiving Latina goddess as she wrapped her arm around Lily’s neck and then bit her neck as the perspiring girls furiously trashed and rolled inside the stifling heat of the caged room.

-“Get off me…”-grunted Lily as she arched her back and bucked wildly-“and fight me woman to woman!”

The cage shook violently, making a terrible sound as the girls clashed against the metal mesh over and over in their furious struggle. Li watched entranced as he saw the outlines of the two girls squirming inside the confined space.

Then it stopped. One silhouette had overcome the other, pinning the other outline into the floor. Li moaned, feeling his hard dick being wrapped around a pair of moist lips. He concentrated on the sensations, the animalistic, passionate cock sucking; the long, smooth tongue twirling around his cock like a snake. He recognized this technique, this wanton desire well.

-“Valentina”-said Li-“There’s only one woman that sucks cock with so much raw passion”

It was an intimate experience, and just like when Lily was blowing him, it seemed almost as if he could hear Valentina talking to him. “Your girlfriend isn’t too shabby, but there’s a reason why we Latinas are known as the best lovers in the world. We’re simply BETTER. There’s no way she can compete with me”

From inside the room, Lily’s perspiring body was firmly pressed against the floor as Valentina used her whole weight to sit on her back. The swarthy temptress continued leisurely sucking Li’s cock with almost careless disdain for the Asian hellcat pinned under her crotch. She maliciously slurped some precum, letting some of the lurid liquid drip directly onto the wailing Lily’s face as she worked her lover into an orgasm.

Lily would not stand for this humiliating treatment! She had come with Li to the duel room and she intended to leave the duel room with him today! She abruptly pushed up, quickly getting on all fours, sending Valentina’s head crashing against the roof. The metal cage rattled violently as Lily crawled, grinding Valentina’s screaming face against the harsh metal mesh until the Latina whore fell onto the padded floor clutching her face!

-“The only woman allowed to suck that cock is me!”-roared Lily, crawling towards the beleaguered Latina seductress only to see Valentina’s heels aimed straight at her face. The Chinese belligerent yelped, managing to mostly avoid the sharp end of the heel and get away with just a pink welt across her cheek.

-“You hija de la gran puta!”-shouted the outraged Latina, getting back on all four limbs and quickly clashing shoulder to shoulder with her Chinese antagonist! Her face let out a silent scream as Lily bit her side abs, tearing into the sheer piece of fabric still hanging onto her body. Valentina’s blood was boiling with destructive anger! If that’s how the Chinese skank wanted to play, the Latina vixen would see to it that her nemesis was destroyed at any cost! Valentina extended her arms, pulling Lily’s thigh and bringing her ass in range of Valentina’s lethal fangs.

The perspiring women frantically moved in an awkward concentric motion, chasing the other’s tails as they tried to get out of range of her enemy’s canines and at the same time sink their teeth into her rival’s exquisite figure. Sweat dripped from their hard nipples as they violently tore and ripped the other’s lingerie as a prelude to direct contact with the other’s soft skin.

Lily’s eyes could not help but to be drawn by Valentina’s jiggling tits as they chased tails’ each other around and decided to sneak her head under Valentina’s arms and bite! Valentina’s nipples, twisting her head for maximum effect. Valentina howled before quickly retaliating with some arm biting. The girls quickly regrouped, sweating copiously under the suffocating heat inside the cage, only to start going after each other’s nubile physique with wild abandon, targeting anything directly in front of them.

Lily shook her head to combat the urge to faint after a particularly agonizing bout of biting. She saw the Latina lunging at her on all four and quickly got on her two knees, careful not to touch the roof of the cage and extended her two arms in a “welcoming hug.” Valentina met her challenge, bringing her upper body upwards as she charged at the Asian hussy. The belligerents quickly wrapped their arms around each other in an intimate, tight bear hug and re-started the vicious biting and tearing into the other’s bruised skin!

The metal cage shook and reverberated incessantly as the battling beauties’ upper bodies clashed against the roof, the humidity and abundant perspiration allowing them to quickly slip out of holds and pin and return fire with their fangs. Outrage was met with outrage!

Even as she felt herself faltering under the smothering heat, the mestiza beauty could not contain her rage, her desire to destroy the woman standing between herself and Li’s bedroom. She could feel Lily’s broken yet struggling body still meeting her relentless assaults blow by blow, as if the Asian floozy kept drawing into an inexhaustible source of energy.

She wailed, feeling the slant eyed wench turning her head ever so slightly and getting a small portion of Valentina’s sweaty cheeks between her teeth. Another scalation in what had already been an incredibly nasty, dirty duel. The Venezuelan goddess managed to get away with a nasty impression on her left cheek. Bringing her legs forward, she then sank her heels into Lily’s throat, sending the raging pitbull away from her ravaged body.

Lily felt her hair graze against her boyfriend’s hard, expectant manhood as she her body careened to the other side of the small cage. The Chinese beauty gagged, taking deep breaths as her eyes squinted, focussed on her sexual rival across the room. Valentina didn’t chase, focusing on taking stock of her own wounds. There was an unspoken truce as the girls rested on opposite corners of the room, Li’s cock marking the dividing line between them.  The fight had been even more savage than either could have ever imagined, yet they could still see Li’s manhood, still waiting to be sucked, still calling for her rightful owner to come claim possession of its semen!

Lily forced her reluctant body to stand on her four. She looked at her boyfriend’s manhood, and just farther away, the woman who contested her ownership of it. A haze of conflicting thoughts ran through her head, some calling for surrendering her boyfriend, some shaming her into thinking such a thing, some looking for ways to best her sexual rival.

Valentina quickly got on all four, hissing and snarling as she saw her antagonist move toward the middle of the room. Her body stiffened, expecting a resumption of the savage biting. Yet Lily stopped just in the middle of the room and started licking her boyfriend’s cock while at the same giving her sexual rival a defiant, challenging staredown.

Valentina got the message loud and clear: If you want my boyfriend’s cock, come and fight me for it right here, right now!

-“Get away from that cock!”-roared the Latina Valkyrie, knowing full well how the optics on the video recording would look like if she shied away from this brazen sexual challenge. She wasn’t going to be looked down upon, especially by one of the inferior slant eyed sluts!

Li panted, trying to guess the identity of the woman hungrily sucking his hard rock dick when suddenly he saw the womanly shadow at the other side of the tiny room move towards his shaft!  The female outlines clashed in the middle of the room, each silhouette on opposite sides of his male member, clearly sinking their teeth into the other woman’s skin.

He felt another mouth wrapped around his dick for a few good seconds only for it to give up the blowjob and other woman’s tongue frenetically licking his manhood! It was furious struggle, he could hear the banshee like shrieks of the battling sex kittens as they took turns between chewing the other woman’s body with their teeth and sucking his rod in a desperate attempt to make him ejaculate. Possession over his male member changed repeatedly and heatedly, neither silhouette giving up control willingly or easily as they literally fought for every inch of his soon to climax cock. He could feel the intensity of the struggle, the sweat-drenched skin and messy hair grazing and rubbing against his moist dick as the Asian and Latina harpies fought for sexual supremacy!

-“I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”-said Li as the lewd spectacle just below him, the constant and frantic sucking and rubbing of his cock against the sweat drenched bodies brought him closer and closer to orgasm.

His declaration turbo charged the desperate struggle below him! He could feel the desperation inside the cafe as his spent and battered lovers tried to marshal whatever ounce of strength they had in order to claim his coveted hot white liquid.

He could contain himself no more! His brain went blank as his manhood exploded into one eager mouth for what seemed an eternity, only to feel his shaft exposed to the air as soon as his throbbing manhood blew its load. He heard the claiming buzz, indicating one of the duellists had successfully claimed his semen. The problem was, who was she, and could she still gather enough strength to knock her stubborn antagonist out?

-“You fucking ZORRA(slut)!”-shouted Valentina angrily inside the stuffy room, seeing Li Song’s semen dripping Lily’s mouth-“I’m going to kill you!”

Valentina charged like an angry bull at the Chinese whore! Li’s cum should have been hers. She was the one sucking his cock at the time and could practically feel Li’s manhood start its inevitable explosion when the Asian wench pulled her back at the last second and stole what she had fought so hard for!

Lily, still feeling her boyfriend’s semen going down her throat, welcomed her love rival with her teeth, ready to battle her to bitter end! Even at this moment the prospects of saving her relationship were uncertain, a contested result leading to an automatic rematch she doubted she could win.

With the contest over Li’s cum over for now, the two haggard harpies locked eyes, wrapping their tired arms in a tight bear hug and chewing into the other’s wrecked figures with reckless abandon! They rolled and squirmed around the now sweat covered mattress, battling in a primal, animalistic fashion, both women too exhausted to think of anything but the total obliteration of her sexual rival!

In the exuberant fracas the battling brawlers ended up an intimate 69 position, their mouths within striking distance of the other’s crotch, barely defended by insignificant pieces of fabric! Their cavewomen instincts now took over, the Latina and Chinese goddesses burying their heads into the other’s solar plexus, intent in annihilating her romantic nemesis for good!

It was a desperate, frenzied struggle, the two spent girls sensing that next minute would decide whether there would be a definite winner now or the issue would have to be decided in another vicious, savage duel a few hours from now. Thoughts of whether any of them would be in any shape to fight later were of secondary importance.

Li Song waited expectantly as he saw the shadows of his two lovers engaged in a brutal catball, the high-pitched moans and screams drowned by the rattling sound the cage made when unrestrained mass of violence clashed against one of the edges of the room. 

Then it happened. A feminine outline mercilessly tore into the other like a wolf killing its prey. The victim, trashed and squirmed, frenetically kicking and punching to break free but it was not to be, the beleaguered feminine shadow succumbing to the aggressors’ deadly fangs!

A second buzz sounded, indicating one woman had triumphed. Li held his breath as he saw the door opening and the triumphant feminine shadow crawling out of the tiny door, revealing his Chinese girlfriend. Lily’s battle worn physique collapsed as soon as she crossed the door, her sweat drenched body making it seem she had just been through a wet sauna. Her glistening, bruised tits heaved furiously, basking on the cool air outside the infernal cage as she glanced at the object of her affections and still boyfriend.

Li hurried to kiss Lily, feeling traces of his semen still on her mouth. Then he knew.

-“I knew you’d prevail in the end. She was just driven by her animal desires. You Lily, you love me”-said Li, helping his victorious girlfriend get on her knees.

-“Your cock is mine”-whispered Lily, feeling her man’s tongue licking her wounds-“You hear it? Mine. I’ll never share you with anyone else”

The Chinese seductress panted heavily, leaning on the cage as she battled the urge to faint. She was aware Li Song was freeing her wrapped hands, yet in her half delirious state she was asking herself “what about the Latina saohuo (slut)?” The biaozi(bitch) who wanted her man? Should she just let her go without humiliating her in front of her boyfriend? Her rational mind was telling her that she had done enough. She had won the duel and taught the Latina skank a lesson. She had proven her femininity to her man. After all that had happened, no one would reproach her for not going through the humiliation. Maybe she should just leave it at that.

Her feminine instincts kicked in, a resounding NO! echoing in her head. No, it wasn’t enough to just win the duel! She foreign prostitute had coveted her man and made it clear that she intended to steal everything from her. Her honour as a woman demanded the sexual degradation of her beaten sexual nemesis! Tossing aside all the arguments her rational mind had just put forward, Lily pushed her loving boyfriend away.

-“No!”-panted the Asian beauty, her hands now free from any constrain-“Not over yet!”

-“You can’t be serious”-said Li as he looked at his girlfriend dumbstruck. Surely winning the duel was enough? He knew what Lily wanted to do, yet he couldn’t understand.

Lily loved Li Song, but she knew there certain things he simple male brain couldn’t wrap its mind around. He didn’t know of the bitter competition, the rampant jealousy, the constant need to prove herself better than her romantic rival, the venomous anger, the fear of losing her man. Lily did know. She had experienced all of that. Simply letting the Venezuelan skank go without punishment wasn’t good enough.

The tired Asian tigress crawled back into the cage, dragging the semi-conscious Valentina out of the cage in short bursts of energy until the beaten body of the broken Latina was out. Then she tore the hanging remains of her sexy lingerie up, using them to tie Valentina’s hands together in a tight knot.

-“Wake up bitch!”-commanded the now naked Lily, slapping the scratched Valentina several times until the perspiring Venezuelan beauty recovered her consciousness…just barely-“You wanted my man’s cum…I’ll give you a last taste of it…to remind you what he tastes like…before you say goodbye to him forever.”

-“No…please…”-whimpered Valentina before she was slapped by Lily.

-“You have thought of that before making a move on my man”-scoffed Lily, sitting on top of the cage she had just been fighting under and brusquely pulling Valentina between her thighs, just directly below her moist cxnt. Thus position she cooed-“Li Song, come and fuck your girlfriend”

Li Song complied, his manhood rock hard just imagining of what was about to happen. He approached the two women slowly. He looked at Valentina’s pleading eyes for a moment and felt pity: the once proud Latina warrioress was whipped and pleading to be spared from the incoming humiliation. Then he looked at Lily, proud and swelling with arrogance like never before, her clawed up figure glowing from the euphoria of victory. She looked at him with hungry, demanding eyes as she opened her legs, exposing her soaked womanhood, drips of her love juices falling on Valentina’s tangled hair. The sight of his girlfriend in such a depraved display of dominance made him forget all about Valentina.

The couple moaned as their nether regions came into contact, at first rubbing and grinding gently, then quickly picking up the pace. Lily hugged her boyfriend possessively, her boobs making contact with his chest as he thrust his cock into her at an increasingly frantic pace, drops of mixed cum falling on the crying Valentina. Yet she was forgotten, her face cruelly tea bagged by Li Song’s ballsacks as he made out and pounded into his girlfriend, until he exploded into his third orgasm of the day.

Li’s cum burst into Lily’s womanhood, filling her up like never before. The Asian seductress closed her eyes, feeling the moment…his desperate inhalation, his hot breaths, his rapid heart rate, his throbbing cock still inside her, her own clenching vagina. Lily then opened her eyes, pushing her man aside. The unforgiving Asian goddess then rudely pulled Valentina’s hair, bringing Valentina’s face at the level of her cxnt, rubbing her sperm-smeared cxnt into the begging Latina’s face for the longest 10 minutes in Valentina’s life. 

AFTERMATH

Lily had saved her relationship and taught the man stealer Latina a lesson about going after her man.  After a lengthy stay in the hospital, Chinese Lily made a triumphant entrance in the office, basking on her peers’ praise and envy for having fought tooth and nail against the Latina goddess. Lily had shown that Chinese could be as vicious and savage as their Latina counterparts.

The savage duel between Lily and Valentina was the talk of the office. Everyone recognized it had been a brutal, grinding affair, far more vicious than all the other duels happening around the same time, including the claiming duel between Amy Lin and Sophie Jansen.

Surprisingly, the duel had proved to be a boon for the remaining Latinas in the office, the loss of a beloved friend notwithstanding. The whole affair from the initial catfight to the duel itself had been a festival of depravity and unrestricted sexual warfare few women wanted to get into, leading to several sexual rivals to quietly give up their pretentions on the Latinas’ men/lovers/boyfriends.

Yet the Latina girls didn’t try to push their luck too hard. Valentina and Lily had just set up a precedent on what could be expected when a vivacious Latina and a woman of another race tangled over a man’s cock. Now that Valentina had helped them to cement their reputation for ferocity and unbridled savagery in the bedroom and the duel room, anyone trying to steal their men would no doubt be prepared to fight as hard as Lily did. 

There was another empty cubicle…soon to be filled with yet another hire of uncertain nationality.

The end.

Offline tangocash123

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2018, 04:19:51 PM »
Wow! This is fantastic stuff. Such an imaginative scenario capturing the raw sexuality of a primal catfight over a man. I look forward to the next installment.

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2018, 01:58:20 AM »
Awesome! Valentina is amazing i was hoping that she win. I hope that latina girls will be in your stories in the futre maybe even latina va latina?

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2018, 05:00:46 PM »
Tangocash123: Glad you like it. There're three more fights in this series that are also "claiming duels", but in terms of concept and how well it's written, I think this is the best one of the bunch. i found the scenario very hot, and in some ways I regret it including this particular story in the series. Had it been a stand alone story, I'd have probably dedicated more time and attention to it, leading to an even better story.

tarrant999: Glad you liked it. I want to finish this project and then post another story I also have on the cards. After that, I have nothing planned, but I've seeded several ways in which I can expand the story. For instance, the Latin boy Gustavo might become a focal point sometime in the future, and with him a slew of sultry Latinas trying to fight Ha Eun over him.

Some scenarios would be: a flashback, where two Latinas fight over Gustavo, only to see Gustavo leave for Hong Kong. Another thread would be one of Gustavo's exes coming to Hong Kong and starting shit with his Korean girlfriend. Another would be one of the Latinas int he office thinking her pussy would be a better fit for Gustavo's cock.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2018, 07:40:02 AM »
Very nice. I do have a westworld like concept for a catfight once your done with this series, though glad to see gustavo could be a focal point based on our conversations lol. Wonder if you could use lais riberio for a model placeholder in a future catfight. Shwa got the figure and height for a sexually violent and explosive latina catfight in the future.
Ddot

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2018, 05:37:18 AM »

7.15 The Duel Room: MMA Ring (Allison Xu vs Melissa Camden)

By justloooking9000
jutslooking9000@live.com

Continued from 7.6  Intro The Duel Room: MMA Ring

25 year old Allison Xu sighed as she stepped into the MMA ring. It had been a long time since she had stepped into the duel room to fight over a man. She still remembered her first time, a few years back. Recently graduated from university, she fought a fellow Chinese compatriot from Sichuan who had her sights on her then college boyfriend. They did horrible things to each other while her boyfriend watched with lust in his eyes. Their clash had been a long time coming, the two women battling over that boy over the last year of their college year.

It was a hard-fought, depraved duel where everything was fair game. No target was off limits: hair, tits, cxnt, eyes. The longer the fight went on, the dirtier it got. She felt herself falter at several points, only to see her man’s cock in its full glory and somehow willing herself to continue the fight until she was finally able to knock the Sichuan skank unconscious.

Allison had learned a lot from that duel, much of which she applied later in life. First lesson: Try not to get into a duel in the first place. Despite them being essentially catfights in a regulated setting, just like the ones she had gotten in college, duels were just dirtier, wilder, with higher stakes. It was a recipe for a messy, nasty, violent, anything-could-happen confrontation. Watching the video recording of her first and only duel so far, Allison was surprised to see a clear shot of herself biting her sexual rival’s cxnt. She wasn’t aware she was capable of such savagery, but then again, that was on the heat of the moment, with her title of girlfriend (and residence in the city) at stake.

Second lesson she learned was that to avoid duels, she needed to aggressively nip any potential challenge in the bud. Always be aggressive and jealous. Never be meek and be ready to pull the hair whichever skank dares to flirt with your man. Don’t let any woman to have such an emotional investment in her man that she’d be willing to risk exile over him. Such an approach usually got her kicked out of places, but it had prevented the rise of a romantic rival with enough motivation to duel her over Larry (or her boyfriend at the time). It was a trick that has always worked, even if she was constantly having to undergo rapid hair growth treatments every month, due to the constant hairpulling with a lot of women.

Until one day it didn’t work. She remembered that day. She already knew the American skank, Melissa Cadmen was making moves on Larry. The Chinese girlfriend had pretended to know nothing of the American harpy, until one day Melissa invited Larry out. The Asian goddess followed them to the small bar, and then sprang into action, coming inside and slapping the American hag!

The white and yellow skinned girls started pulling hair and tearing off miniskirts in front of an eager bar audience until they were separated by the bouncers. That night Allison and Larry made passionate love in his apartment as the Chinese seductress narrated a blow by blow account of the lewd quarrel. Normally such a show of force would have deterred many a woman, but Melissa turned out to be more persistent than the others: that would be the first of Allison’s many undecisive clashes with the American beauty: Melissa kept coming back for Larry’s dick, much to Allison’s chagrin.

Allison had been thinking of calling it quits after losing the catfight against Melissa, when Larry surprised her by going to her apartment and making long, passionate love to her, worshipping every inch of her body with his godly mouth. By the tenth orgasm he had convinced her not to give up the fight. He even provided his cell phone, goading her into calling her sexual rival and challenging her to a duel. Her rational mind screamed NO at the top of its lungs but it was useless, as Larry was appealing to her primitive, cavewoman mind.

The Chinese beauty didn’t hesitate. Her body told her Larry was a worthy sexual mate, superior to any other former and future lover. As the American lawyer was railing her against the wall, Allison called the American paralegal, telling Melissa she wasn’t going to give up on Larry!

Back to the present, Allison watched Larry resting her eyes on her sexy grey maid outfit and strapped high heels. Normally, the stockings would be tied to the diminutive outfit, but for this occasion the Asian hellcat had decided to showcase her long, shapely legs.

-“How do I look?”-cooed Allison, entering the metal ring and approaching the 30 year old lawyer. The sensual Chinese beauty grinded her exquisite body on Larry’s toned anatomy, sneaking a hand under his boxers and caressing his erect cock-“I can’t wait to make you my toy after I’m done with that baigui (white devil)”

-“You look stunning as always”- whispered Larry, yet even now he couldn’t resist to inflame the Chinese beauty a little more-“Be careful. Melissa told me she was going to maul you so badly you’d never fuck anyone ever again”

-“The cheap whore can maul she wants”-jeered Allison-“Let’s see if she has what it takes to fight over a man.”

As if to answer Allison’s assertion, the door to the duel room opened, revealing a young, sultry Melissa. The American goddess wore a simple bra and thong set overlaid with a series of unnecessary yet incredibly titillating strappy contraptions. It took a long time to put up the whole getup, and for all practical purposes they were useless, but damn, she looked good on it. She purposely strutted her body in such a way her huge tits appeared even larger.

Despite her outward confidence, 22 year old Melissa was anxious. This was going her first proper duel. It wasn’t that she was afraid to fight, having fought several catfights in college over the precious few men in campus. However, she had always shied away from duels: She wasn’t willing to risk her diploma over a man. In that regard, she was just like most of her fellow classmates.

Melissa would always fight tooth and nail over her men, battling on the sexual, emotional and physical front. Usually a catfight or two was all that was needed to get a romantic rival off her man’s cock, or alternatively, losing her man to another woman. It had always been understood around campus that a duel carried a lot of risk, and it was best to accept one’s loss after a couple of catfights. However, that didn’t mean duels didn’t happen: If two girls felt strongly about a shared boyfriend, a duel wasn’t out of the realm of possibility. 

In all the relationships, the brunette sex kitten would eventually find one of those crazy whores who would ask for a formal duel, which Melissa always refused. Then it was downhill from there, as his then boyfriends would ask why she wouldn’t fight for them. Eventually, they’d lose most of her boyfriends this way.

Her last refusal had been particularly painful: She quite liked the boy and seeing him break up with her and go into the arms of her sexual competitor (who was willing to duel over him) was traumatic for her. Now out of college and in a foreign land, the Texan beauty promised herself, she wouldn’t back down the next time. Next time she’d fight for her rights, all the way to the duel room if necessary!

Accepting Allison’s challenged turned out to be easier than expected. It helped that she had just come victorious in a hellish office scrap against her office rival and then celebrated the night away in Larry’s apartment. When her Chinese nemesis called, Melissa could hear being fucked by Larry in doggy style, enraging the American beauty and giving her last little push to accept the challenge without hesitation. And now…she was her, fighting for the title of Larry’s girlfriend.

-“Ready to lose Larry to a better woman?”- leered Melissa, stepping into the cage ring.

Allison was about to reply when Larry signalled the two stunners to come to the middle of the ring and explained the “rules”. Even though they were inside a MMA cage ring, this was going be a straight catfight, where all blows, high or low would be allowed. As a matter of fact, there were no rules. They would keep on fighting until one of them was knocked unconscious.

-“You girls have told me a lot of nasty things about the other”-said Larry, eyeing the countdown to the start of the match-“ I think that talking behind someone else’s back is not good, so you girls should be upfront about how you feel about each other. Allison, care to share what you told me about Melissa the other night?”

-“I said I would teach that jinu (prostitute) whore about coming after my boyfriend”-said Allison icily-“And right after I did that, I’d claim your cock on this very ring.”

-“Melissa, would you tell Allison what you told me last night when we were having sex?”

-“I said nothing gave me more pleasure than fighting for…and winning your cock, especially when it involves me teaching this impertinent twat a lesson about going after MY boyfriend”-replied Melissa.

-“There. Isn’t it good we have all cleared the air?”-grinned Larry, noticing the nasty glares the girls were giving each other. He waited a few seconds, timing his words with the start of the duel –“Now that we’ve aired the dirty laundry…I’ll surrender the floor to you ladies”

-“You’re too hideous to be his girlfriend, you ugly cow!”-said Allison, starting hostilities as soon as she hear the buzzing sound with a thunderous slap that landed on Melissa’s face-“He told me you beg so much for his cock that he has sex with you out of pity”

-“Oh please!”-said Melissa, returning fire with her own slap before the two girls collided body to body,  pulling hair in an honest to god catfight, tugging, pushing and slapping as they rumbled staggered the floor on their heels-“Everyone talks behind your back, asking how Larry could be banging such an ugly girl.”

-“Don’t make laugh bitch. As if you weren’t pestering guys in the office to have sex with you no one will fuck you”

-“Guys have sex with you because they know you’re the office whore, a forgettable, disposable lay!”

Larry had taught them some MMA since he was a fan, but neither beauty had much use for it; not only was it an unwomanly way to fight, but subpar when it came to fighting another woman in a anything goes catfight. Catfights over a man were dirty and it was only natural the two attractive women used their nails and teeth, weapons nature gave them to fight a sexual rival. Melissa proved the point by sinking her teeth on Allison’s bare shoulder.

-“Ouch! Let go you dirty whore!”-wailed Allison, mauling, scratching and slapping her American tormentor with everything she had yet the stubborn American beauty kept biting like a piranha, tearing Allison’s outfit out until the Asian siren sank her thumbnails in her tormentor’s eye sockets!

-“You cheating bitch”-squealed the American sex kitten, giving up her biting and stepping back to protect her eyes. Seeing her chance, the Chinese goddess pounced like a hyena, wrapping her legs around Melissa’s waist and sneaking her arm around Melissa’s neck.

-“Shut up saohuo(whore), you started it!”-said Allison as she sank her nails in Melissa’s bra, pulling and tearing the flimsy top.

-“GET OFF…YOU CHINK!”-said Melissa, struggling to maintain balance as her tormentor hung on her like a wildcat. She lowered her head and raised her arms to protect herself and reeled backwards, slamming her adversary against the metal cage. She repeated the manoeuvre several times, each time feeling Allison’s legs loosen their grip on her waist until she felt was free.

The now topless Melissa then turned around, using one arm to pin the Chinese seductress neck against the metal mesh while her free hand made a gaping hole in Allison’s maid outfit, causing her tits to bob forwards. Allison sank her nails on the arm choking her to no avail, failing to dissuade the Caucasian harpy to let go until she shoved her gut with her heels, making the American wench squeal in pain.

-“You have a lot of nerve, coming after my boyfriend”-panted the now topless Allison, feeling the air flowing back into her lungs. Not caring about the remains of her fragile top still hanging loosely around her back, the vengeful Chinese goddess tackled her sexual adversary into the floor.

-“He IS my boyfriend now you whore!”-

-“You saying that doesn’t it so!”-

Larry watched with excitement as now the pretty girls fighting over him scratched and mauled soft, smooth skin, hatefully masticating her sexual rival’s neck as each tried to ruin her sexual rival’s looks in a vicious catball. The whole catfight so far had been nothing but an uninterrupted streak of below the belt blows.

-“You’ll be begging me to take him home after I’m done with you!”-heaved Melissa, rolling on top of the wild Chinese salesgirl and banging her head against the soft floor while Allison sneaked her hands under her sexual rival’s top and started twisting her love rival’s nipples in a bid to get the American minx off her.

-“Let go my tits you slant eyed skank!”-wailed Melissa, continuing her relentless assault until she was pulled down by the hair, her sensitive tit flesh coming into range of Allison’s mouth, who raised her head slightly and bit! Melissa’s prized tits to great effect. Melissa gasped, releasing a silent scream as pain reverberated throughout her whole body, finally rolling to the side, clutching her tit.

-“YOU FUCKING AMERICAN BIMBO!”-roared the furious Chinese banshee, leaping on top of Melissa and raking her talons in her soft, pale skin. The American enchantress screeched, bringing her own nails into the fracas as the battling beauties furiously trashed around the floor in a tight bear hug, sinking their long nails into the other’s back and then cruelly leaving long, deep, red scratches before starting the process all over again.

-“No one…will recognize you…after I’m done with you!”-said Melissa, tears streaming down her cheeks and then dripping on Allison’s slutty body.

-“You can scratch…all you want…I’ll do 10 times worse…skank!”-heaved Allison, gritting her teeth as she rolled on top of the American hell cat.

-“Talk is cheap…Larry will see…I’m the better woman!”

-“The only thing…he’ll see…is me tearing your…hair out!”

-“That’s ok…it’s not like…you’ll have sex with him…because I’m…gonna rip your cxnt off!”-grunted Allison, feeling the contours of Melissa’s black thong and pulling the flimsy fabric up, giving the American a painful wedge in her ass.

Melissa let out a high pitched shriek, feeling her nether regions being torn asunder as her own thong was used against her. She winced, her hands roaming her adversary’s round hips until she found what she was looking for. The American sex kitten latched onto the white fabric and pulled Allison’s  thong in retaliation!

Not as nasty as straight up assaulting the enemy’s cxnt with their nails, thong pulling had a special allure of its own. It was particularly common attack used by eager women who wanted to get a leg up in ruining their sexual rivals before engaging in a straight cxnt scratching. Larry got closer, his eyes transfixed in the topless vixens as they pulled and stretched the thongs to their limits, manouvering the flimsy pieces of fabric to wedge itself inside her enemy’s cxnt while their perspiring tits collided against each other in the fracas. Allison grimaced, raising her knee and then extending it down, making sure stab the American bimbo’s pale thigh with her heels.

-“YOU FUCKING CHINK”-cursed Melissa, gritting her teeth as she felt a nasty burning sensation over the length of her right thigh. Still viciously pulling Allison’s thong, the American seductress lowered her head and sank her teeth into Allison’s chest, chewing and turning her head sideways to maximize the damage.

The Asian bombshell howled, feeling her orbs being wrenched apart by Melissa’s piercing teeth, frantically raking her nails into the brunette piranha’s face, disfiguring her face until her crazed assailant gave up the assault, covering her face in agony. The office girls squirmed around the floor, Allison massaging her ruined jugs while the cute paralegal recovered her breath.

-“YOU FUCKING WHORE!!”-said Allison as she leaped on the beleaguered American warrioress, intending to pay her back for biting her boobs. Melissa’s survival instinct kicked in, trapping the fanatical Chinese salesgirl’s head between her toned, pale thighs.

The battling brawlers trashed furiously around the floor, Melissa bending over and tugging Allison’s dishevelled tresses, plucking big chunks of hair and trying to claw her sexual rival’s face some more.  The zealous Chinese vixen wasn’t taking he punishment laying down, raking her talons on her nemesis’ pale legs, from time to time turning her head around and biting Melissa’s inner thighs, sometimes getting dangerously close to Melissa’s crotch.

It was a massive struggle, the spent, perspiring girls putting everything into the destroying her sexual rival once and for all. Allison’s face got redder and redder, feeling dizzier as her air supply was being slowly cut by Melissa’s iron clad leg hold. She dug her fangs once more, this time getting extremely close to Melissa’s pussy. So close in fact that she could feel the Texan whore’s foul smell. Melissa yelped, letting her Chinese adversary go.

The exhausted Allison breathed heavily, her red face slowly recovering some colour only to wail when the American siren planted her heel deep into her face, leaving another nasty mark in her already ruined face.

Melissa growled, Allison’s latest attack filling the exhausted American beauty with bloodlust. Melissa pounced on the beleaguered Chinese vixen, gripping her black hair and then pounding Allison’s head against the soft floor. The Chinese temptress reacted, extending her arms and digging her lethal nails into her attacker’s boobs, scratching like a cat in heat. She wasn’t going to lose Larry to the American slag!

Yet it became gradually clear that then American beauty was running berserk, seemingly impervious to Allison’s sharp nails and depraved attacks on her skin, the only thought on her mind was the destruction of her sexual rival.

-“YOU WON’T FUCK LARRY”-*bang*

-“NOT TONIGHT”- *bang*

-“NOT TOMORROW”- *bang*

-“OR EVER AGAIN”- *bang*

-“YOU FUCKING WHORE!”- *bang*

Running on her animal instincts, Melissa persisted relentlessly, unable to feel Allison’s weakening assaults on her boobs until a few seconds after the victory buzz sounded, bringing the American warrioress to her senses.

-“It’s done. You’ve proven yourself the better woman”-cooed Larry, lifting the battered American victress with his arms-“The only one worthy of calling herself my girlfriend”

AFTERMATH

Melissa was ecstatic after winning her first duel. There are several key moments in any woman’s life, one of those being winning her first duel over a man. For many, winning a duel was when a young girl truly became a real woman. 

Larry toasted, humoured and romanced his new girlfriend, trying his best to fulfil her every whim and wish for next couple if weeks. Melissa deserved as much after a hard-won victory that cemented her status as his official girlfriend. The new couple celebrated Melissa’s victory with a wild of vacation full or romance and vigorous lovemaking.

End.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2018, 06:34:12 AM »

7.16 The Duel Room: The Manager's Office

By justloooking9000
jutslooking9000@live.com

Continued from 7.2  The Duel Room: The Manager's Office

Sophie shivered, feeling the chilly winds passing her by as she walked the narrow bridge leading her towards the duel room. She had been there before: It was the very same duel room she where she had won the right to become Minho’s wife after defeating that French slut Alice. The same wooden platform standing one meter above the sea and covered with metal mesh, the only source of lighting being the full moon and a few torches that provided minimal visibility.

The pretty Dutch wife seethed with resentment. She had been raring to sink her nails into the Chinese skank for too long. After the office catfight, Sophie had begged and pleaded with her husband to let her tear into the Chinese whore in an illegal catfight to no avail. Denied, she tried to invite her romantic rival into her house under the guise of honest to god sexual contest over her husband’s cock, but in reality, she just wanted to an excuse to finish what her romantic rival had started in her husband’s office. She felt Minho was tempted, but in the end he closed that potential avenue for conflict.

The young blonde sex kitten looked up, seing a lone male figure standing inside the ring, standing beside a lonely bed. That was the very same bed she had claimed her husband from Alice.

-“Hello handsome. Looking forward seeing me crush her tits?”-cooed Sophie as she caressed her husband’s cheek.

-“You know I’d love nothing but to see you fight for my cum”-whispered Minho, admiring his topless wife, wearing nothing but a red lingerie miniskirt/garter belt with black stockings and red stilettos.

-“I know”-purred Sophie breathlessly, dropping on her knees, lathering her man’s hard cock with her saliva and massaging his balls with her hands. She got the chance to blow him for a few minutes before the sound of high heels stepping on the wooden floor diverted her attention.

-“I hope she hasn’t turned you off yet with her mediocre blowjob”-said Amy, announcing her entrance as she entered the ring wearing an spectacular jewellery like contraption that went around all over her body yet leaving her shaved pussy and pert knockers impudently exposed, matched with silver high heels to complement her look.

-“I see you haven’t decided to hide fact you’re a slut”-hissed Sophie, staring with hatred at the man stealing skank who craved her husband’s cock.

-“You got it, you flaunt it”-replied Amy wiggling her tits to emphasize her massive rack-“Especially when you’re prettier than the old hag you’re about to displace”

-“Flaunt what?”-sneered Sophie-“Your ugly face and your flabby tits?”

-“Shall we?”-purred Amy, not deigning to answer Sophie’s insult as she dropped to her knees just like Sophie. Not waiting any longer, the Chinese secretary selfishly wrapped her mouth around Minho’s manhood. The Korean manager moaned, shivering as he felt his secretary and wife licking the length and width of his manhood, their tongues clashing and battling for every inch of his cock. They were brimming with jealousy, snarling and hissing at each other, yet it was a gentlewomanly struggle…for now. It was customary ritual for claiming duels to make the guy in dispute cum once to ensure the duel wouldn’t be cut short by an over eager ejaculation.

In a few minutes the handsome Asian man perspired as he felt himself inching closer and closer towards climax under the expert care of these magnificent specimens of the fairer sex. They sure could feel him cumming closer and closer, as they eagerly intensified the strength and speed of their strokes, often lashing out at the other woman’s tongue in the process.

-“I’m coming”-exclaimed Minho just a second before he felt a surge of white liquid rushing through his manhood and exploding in the girls faces, who then greedily tried to claim as much as they could.

Preliminaries thus finished, Minho proceeded to hand cuff both women. This was going to be mostly a tit fight, yet the belligerents were free to use their legs and teeth as weapons. Sophie insisted in this type of match after she had taken exception to Amy bragging about the superiority of Chinese women in tit fights.

Being a claiming duel, victory is achieved by making the man in dispute cum before actually knocking the other woman out. A split outcome (One girl makes him cum but is knocked out) leads to another claiming duel until one woman manages to fulfil both winning conditions.

-“What Cindy did to your British friend’s tits will look like a walk in the park after I’m done with you”-said Amy in her arousing Chinese accent.

-“After I’m done, you’ll have to buy yourself a new pair of tits ”-retorted Sophie, angry at the mention of her exiled friend Jessica. Hearing the starting buzz, the young Dutch wife rushed towards her husband’s secretary as fast as her high heels allowed her to.

Clashing midway the wooden floor, two pairs of tits collided against each other like a car crash before the women staggered backwards in their precarious stilettos, their melons bobbing wildly due to the impact. The Valkyries wasted no time in getting their bearings back and clashing again, using their jugs like male deer use antlers to overpower one another.

-“Come on cumslut. I’m tired of Minho talking about your flabby tits”-grunted the sexy Chinese secretary as she strained to overpower her sexual rival.

-“Of course he talks. Why would he praise your saggy boobs when he sucks mine at home?”-moaned the Dutch wife, her exotic Dutch accent seeping through her words. She took a step back before lunging forward again, her tit flesh compressing as she pressed against Amy’s melons.

-“You mean big and meaty unlike your pathetic boobs”-jeered Amy, contorting her upper body to whack Sophie’s mammaries with her own.

-“Your ugly udders can’t satisfy y husband”-sneered Sophie, twisting her body to return the tit slap. Squealing and moaning, the two sex kittens violently bent and jerked their bodies as they smashed tits up, down and sideways, intent in humiliating the other woman’s melons.

When Alan first approach him about a tit fight, the Korean playboy had initially been dubious. He worried the girls wouldn’t fight as hard, that it’d quickly become a boring series of tit clashes over and over. Now he understood he had been wrong all along.

Minho was astonished at how hard this incredibly erotic spectacle was making him. He now understood what Alan meant when he claimed that titfights were superior to catfights in many aspects. The chest area is very important to women, an indispensable part of the feminine allure. Therefore, it’s not rare to see catfights over a man devolving into savage tit mauling, each woman wanting to diminish her sexual antagonist’s physical attributes. The same dynamic applies to tit fights but with greater intensity, since the only weapons they have at their disposal are their proud knockers. For many women, there’s no greater shame than losing a straight tit to tit contest in front of her man. Therefore, women will go to incredible lengths not to be defeated in a titfight in front of the man their fighting over.

A loud shriek coming out of his Dutch lover’s sensual lips focused his attention back to the contest at hand.   

Amy had managed send the arrogant wife staggering backwards. Seeing her chance, the Chinese vixen gritted her teeth and rammed her lithe body against the stumbling Sophie over and over, preventing the European seductress from finding her balance until she toppled her over. The Chinese enchantress sank her heel to the floor only for the wily Sophie to roll away.

The two women continued this game of cat and mouse until Sophie’s sexy body met the metal mesh and had no room to move.

-“You’re mine!”-screeded the sizzling secretary as she trampled on the defenceless Sophie-“Not so mouthy now heh?”

-“Come on biaozi, I thought you were going to fight harder for your husband”-gloated Amy, ignoring her victim’s whimpering cries as she continued using her heels to stab the fallen European beauty until she was satisfied she had weakened her sexual rival enough-“Stay there like a good girl while I fuck *MY* man”

Turning around, the young Asian goddess strutted towards her boss and presented her pussy for a good fucking. Minho wasted no time, getting off the bed, leaning against the metal mesh as he inserted his hard cock into his mistress’s pussy and thrusted with wild abandon.

As the copulating couple were focused in blessed coitus, the sexy Dutch nymph coughed and gagged as she used the metal mesh to gradually get on her feet. Shaking her head to get her hair out of her field of vision, a seething Sophie staggered forward and charged at the copulating couple like a bull.

-“Yes yes yes, fuck me hard dear! Fill me with your cum!”-whimpered Amy as she sensually bit her lip. She gasped, feeling her boss tugging her hair, forcing her to look up.

-“My wife is coming for my cock”-grunted Minho as he kept pumping inside the Chinese vixen-“Will you give her my cock?”

-“NO!-gasped the jealous Amy-“She’ll never have your cock again!”

-“Then show her your tits are better!”-commanded Minho-“Show her why you’re the better woman!”

-“YES!”-moaned Amy as she steeled herself for the coming crash-“I’m going to steal you away from that gweilo!”

-“Get off my husband’s cock you chink!”-screeched Sophie, violently clashing against the copulating couple, pushing Minho against the metal mesh. Amy squealed, feeling the air leaving her lungs as she was sandwiched between her boss and her sexual rival. Sophie didn’t let up, taking a few steps back and then charging ahead into the beleaguered secretary over and over until Seiji’s dick slid out of Amy’s cxnt.

Sophie released a warcry, gritting her teeth as she rushed again to smash her sexy hot body against the struggling Amy only for the Chinese vixen to get out of the way at the last second, sending the sweaty Dutch siren crashing against Minho’s toned, naked body.

-“I knew you wouldn’t give on me that easily?”-said Minho seductively, managing to catch a hint of Sophie’s intoxicating shampoo as she rested her head just below his chin, not minding the feeling of his wife’s battered knockers against his chest. He took his cock with one hand and plunged into the gasping Sophie-“Show her why you’re my wife”

-“Yes!”-moaned Sophie as she unglued herself from Minho-“She’ll take your cock off my dead cold hands!”

Amy heaved and whiffed as she regained her composure. Looking up, she saw her sexual rival decoupling from Minho’s hard shaft and looking at her with a smug smirk. Amy snarled, screaming “You baigui!” as she plunged forward into her incoming nemesis.

The sexy belligerents moaned and whimpered, struggling mightily as they jostled and shoved their slim hot bodies forward, purposely using their melons as battering rams to strike at the other woman’s tits despite the pain.

-“What’s the…matter? Are you crying…because you realize…your husband found…a better woman?”-grunted Amy when she saw tears coming out of her antagonist’s eyes-“you…ouch!”

-“You were saying…bitch? Are your tits…in pain? Maybe you shouldn’t have…challenged a real woman!”-said Sophie gritting her teeth as she ploughed her tits into Amy’s.

-“These tits are…more than a match for yours!”

-“You can say…all you want…but my tits…are destroying yours!”

-“You must be…blind…my tits are…obviously crushing yours”

Amy started to feel dizzy under the sweltering heat. Her tits were on fire and with each terrible collision of mammaries sending shockwaves of pain across her young body. Despite seeing that her romantic rival was also contorting in agony as they kept on backing away and smashing their tits together, doubt started creeping into her mind that she wouldn’t be able to outlast the obstinate wife in a straight tit to tit contest.

The time was ripe to turn to dirtier means. The Chinese and Dutch eye candies crashed with great violence yet again, but this time the Asian siren abruptly sank her pearly teeth on Sophie’s delectable neck like a piranha. Then Amy’s knee crashed against Sophie’s wet cxnt in a direct hit several times, holding the beleaguered European fairy still with her teeth until Sophie’s crumbled on her knees, moaning in pain.

The kneeling Dutch seductress, her nose centimetres away from Amy’s wet pussy, heaved as she tried to cope with her aching crotch, only to feel the secretary’s cum soaked kneecap hitting her face with full force, sending the young wife slumping sideways.

-“Come on weakass gweilo! Fight back”-gloated Amy sadistically as she trampled the squirming and screeching Dutch bimbo-“Weren’t you the one bragging about winning three duels over your husband?”

Amy stopped stomping her vulnerable sexual rival, afraid Sophie would pass out before she could claim Minho. Breathing heavily, she shook her head violently to shake the sweat falling down her eyebrows. Ignoring the wife for the time being, the sensual Chinese goddess pranced towards the erect Minho and kissed him deeply.

-“I want you inside me”-purred the battered Amy, wiggling her ass to emphasize the point. She gasped, feeling the fullness of her boss’ veiny dick slide inside her moist pussy and start pounding her relentlessly, causing her jewellery like attire to jingle as he hammered her for several long minutes. The Chinese temptress stayed still, calling her boss’ name, encouraging him to go faster and deeper as the ring was filled with the depraved sound of moist nether regions smashing together at a furious rate.

-“Sophie’s getting up”-warned Minho as he kept thrusting his cock into his secretary-“I think she wants to continue ‘talking’ about who’ll sleep with me tonight”

Amy was chagrined to see the Dutch whore stir and shakily getting back on her feet. The Chinese nymph new he was getting close to cumming but her sexual rival would have enough time to interrupt their coitus.

She needed to make a decision…forsake his orgasm for the moment and confront the Dutch sex kitten, potentially risking Minho shooting his semen into Sophie or weather Sophie’s furious attacks in order to secure her boss’ sperm.

-“I’m not giving up your cock!”-moaned Amy, droplets of perspiration falling her swinging nipples as she bent backwards to kiss her boss. She looked with contempt at her incoming sexual rival, who was coming at her like an angry bull.

-“Don’t touch my husband you chink whore!”-screamed Sophie as she rammed her shoulder against Amy’s battered tits before being forced to turn back by Amy’s lethal stilettos, yet the wife persisted in her desperate charges. It quickly became a sordid spectacle as the sultry blonde repeatedly rammed her bruised physique against her sexual enemy to dislodge her from Minho’s manhood while the sultry secretary kicked and dug her heels into Sophie’s skin to gain little precious time. It was like a barbarian battering ram facing off against the Chinese great wall...

-“Im coming I’m coming”-panted Minho as Sophie chomped on Amy’s tit flesh. The Chinese vixen let out a silent scream, frantically kneeing her romantic foe to relieve the pain on her boob. Minho’s declaration encouraged the desperate, frenzied struggle as each sought to win this key contest in the duel. The guy they both fought over grunted as he ejaculated his load and quickly let go his grip on his secretary’s waist, causing both Amy and Sophie to fall as they suddenly lost a source of support.

Crashing against the wooden floor, the two wild cats quickly trained their sharp teeth on the other’s exquisite physique, biting and chomping with wild abandon as they hissed and snarled like rabid bulldogs. Laying awkwardly on the floor, Sophie sank her teeth on Amy’s shoulder, who retaliated by marking Sophie’s boobs with her pearly teeth. Well versed in the use of sexy high heels as weapons, the angry harpies turned their stilettos against her rival in love, grazing and digging the sharp ends of their pumps against the other’s bruised skin.

Tears streaming down her cheeks as her boob was torn apart by Amy’s mouth, Sophie kicked the Chinese secretary away and then chomped her enemy’s shapely ass. Screeching like a banshee, the arrogant secretary turned her head, sinking her fangs on the wife’s bronzed thigh, trying to hold for dear life as they slowly, yet viciously, trashed around the floor like cats in heat.

Feeling the wife’s teeth lose its grip on her perky body, Amy turned her whole body around, kicking Sophie’s face with her knees and sending her collapsing on the wood floor. The Chinese secretary immediately got up by pushing her elbows against the floor.

-“This is the end of your marriage!”-panted the sexy Amy as she was about to stomp the whore standing between her and Minho’ bed only for the groggy Sophie to push her balancing leg with the pointed end of her heel, making the Chinese nymph lose balance again.

-“As if I’ll give…my husband up…for a whore like you”-grunted the obstinate Sophie. The spent combatants frantically got on their feet, resting their right arms on the metal mesh for support as they faced each other. As proof of her willingness to fight to the bitter end, the sultry Sophie stabbed Amy’s thigh with her stiletto, drawing a squeal from the Chinese warrioress.

-“It’s ok…I’ll just take him away from you!”-said Amy, gritting her teeth as she knifed her rival in love’s skin with her heels, making the sexy blonde grimace in agony.

-“Just try it bitch…I’ll send you packing…then fuck my man’s brains out afterwards!”-squealed Sophie, kicking Amy’s cxnt with her leather heels, making her sexual rival double over in agony.

-“No..”-grunted Amy, barely pulling herself together and retaliating with her own savage cxnt attack-“I’ll fuck your husband…on your unconscious body…and smear his cum…on your face!”

-“Don’t even think of it!”-said Sophie, shoving Amy with her leg, sending the Chinese secretary tumbling down the floor. The Dutch wife, now consumed with bloodlust, quickly seized the opportunity, stomping her prone sexual rival with impunity, each stomp weakening the Chinese whore more and more.

-“He’s MINE!”

-“MINE!”

-“MINE!”

-“MINE!”

Sophie raise her leg again only for the victory buzz to sound, signalling the end of hostilities. The Dutch beauty closed her eyes, heaving as she leaned on the metal mesh, crying.

A contested result. An inclusive match. Despite the bitter, prolonged, furious back and forth, neither woman had prevailed. All their desperate struggles were for naught, as neither could claim an uncontested victory.

Claiming duel regulation indicated that they were bound to fight it out again, in a few hours, with minimal medical care in between, over his cock, in another brutal claiming duel.

To be continued in 7.19

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2018, 04:58:52 AM »

7.17 The Duel Room: Boat

By justloooking9000
jutslooking9000@live.com

Continued from Intro The Duel Room: Boat

Emily Evans heard the ring signalling it was finally show time. The beautiful Canadian girl had one last look at her reflection in the mirror and smirked, seeing her toned body hugged by tight black two-piece lingerie, stockings and strapped high heels set. She squinted, glad to see that her nipples protruding out of the thin fabric. A small detail, yet it was always the little flourishes like this that drove men wild. There was no way she’d be outdone in the sexy outfit department in front of African American Steve Washington.

She heaved, recalling the loud noises coming out of the other room last night as the Chinese man- stealer screamed her lungs out as Steve pleasured her. No doubt a provocation Sarah Zhang had engineered to piss the Canadian beauty off. Which was fine with Emily, for she reciprocated the favour when it was her Steve walked across the living room and into the master bedroom.

The brunette stunner stepped out of the bedroom and surveyed the battlefield: She was inside a luxurious two-story yacht Steve had rented for the occasion. The idea was to have the duel there and then the victorious girl would spend a romantic week in an isolated island. She glanced sideways, seeing the entrance to Sarah’s room. She then walked, passing the dining table and the living room until she reached the other side of the ship, her eyes gazing upon another dining table. She then strutted to the second floor, making sure to sway sensually. The second floor had a nice mini pool, fit only for two people and ideal for intimate moments; a bunch of sun bathing mattresses, some tables and a sofa. Steve was there too, sitting on the sofa, naked, his erect manhood greeting her.

-“A glass of champagne to soothe your nerves?”-offered Steve as his eyes drank the ravishing brunette stunner walking towards him.

-“Sure”-cooed Emily as she sat on his lap, giving him a moist kiss-“But just for the record…I’m not nervous at all. I’m thrilled to finish that Chinese slut off.”

Steve laughed nervously as he poured champagne for the brunette goddess. He moaned, feeling Emily wasting no time in taking possession of his dick and enveloping in her warm, wet vagina. Just the fact that two girls were willing to catfight for the right to ride his cock turned him on immensely. He gently slid in and out of Emily’s womanhood as she told him all the horrible things she was going to do to the Chinese tramp coveting her man.

He knew Emily had been looking forward revenging herself on the humiliation she suffered at Sarah hands when she was ambushed by the Chinese harpy while giving Steve a blowjob. It was a magnificent spectacle, seeing these two goddesses going at it in the meeting room while he stroked his hard cock. The fight went back and forth, and sometimes the African American executive didn’t know where to look, because just outside, in the parking lot, were two other girls fighting it out under the rain. Asian Sarah managed to land a “lucky punch” (Emily’s words) and combined with her dishonourable surprise attack (also Emily’s words), it was enough to put the Canadian beauty out of commission for a while. He ended banging the victress against the windows while they looked on at the spectacle on the parking lot.

Steve went home with Sarah not sure of what was going to happen the next morning. The African-American was pleased to see that the sexy Emily showing up the next day in an even shorter dress than usual, caring little for the scratches and injuries she had sustained the other day. Apparently she was unbowed and keen to avenge her humiliating loss to her Asian nemesis.

The sultry Sarah confronted the unrepentant Canadian enchantress, leading to another hairpulling scrap that was quickly separated by the beefed-up security detail, and then to a formal duel challenge. Steve went with Emily that night, where the Caucasian nymph promised to destroy her sexual rival and recover her feminine honour.

From then onwards it was an ongoing cold war -with several hot moments- inside the accounting department as the girls hatefully glared at her rival in love and tried to sexually one up each other on the weeks leading to the duel. Just to spice things up, Steve used his capacity as head of the department to have the girls working side by side whenever he got the chance to, getting a hard on as he watched from a distance the girls snipping and hissing at each other.

Today his two women were on this boat, but only would be getting off with him. The other would lose her job, her man and be exiled off the city. Steve suddenly felt Emily’s magnificent physique tense up, her gaze fixed on the stairs leading to the first floor.

-“She’s coming”-snarled Emily, her pussy tightening its grip on Steve’s manhood. Sure enough, the sound of high heels climbing to the second floor became increasingly louder, each step upwards revealing more and more of the utterly feminine Sarah Zhang.

Today Sarah was a sight onto herself, her magnificent body sporting a flirty pink top with a Chinese motif, a pink thong and heels. She wanted to emphasize her exoticness in Steve’s eyes as she fought over his cock. 

-“Ready to say good bye to Steve?”- jeered the stunningly sexy Sarah standing right in front of the copulating couple.

-“You can still come out of this alive. I suggest you to back off”-hissed Emily, standing up, pressing her tits against her enemy’s rack-“Before I tear your head bald, destroy your cxnt and leave you tit-less. ”

-“You’re in no position to threaten anyone bitch. Last time we clashed, you ended in hospital while I enjoyed Steve’s cock”-replied Sarah acidly, her facial expression darkening.

-“You bitch!”-said Emily acidly, before slapping her romantic rival on the cheek.

-“You fucking skank!”-screamed the young Chinese minx, sinking her nails into the Canadian’s wavy brunette hair.

-“Whore!”-

-“Worthless wench”-

Steve drank his champagne as he saw the magnificent physiques grinding closely as lovers, yet pulling hair with all their might, their angry faces revealing nothing but ill will towards the other.

-“I’ll leave you bald!”-shrieked Sarah as she ripped one long chunk of brunette hair and threw it on the floor.

-“A little hair is a good price to pay for teaching you a lesson about going after taken men!”-moaned Emily, jerking her Sarah’s head as the women danced around the yacht in their obscene attire.

While effective, Sarah knew that hairpulling wasn’t going to win her the catfight. It rarely ever did. The man she coveted was there watching them fight over his cock.

-“I’ve been dealing with whores like you for a long time!”-howled Sarah as she tossed her sexual rival into one of the couches, using her grip on Emily’s dirty brunette hair to bang her head against the padded edge of the couch-“Just like those times, I’ll show Steve I’m the better woman!”

-“Oh please! How can your loose dry cxnt take his thick cock?”-grunted Emily, sinking her heel into Sarah’s moist crotch. Sarah squealed, covering her pussy with her hands as she staggered backwards into the veranda.

-“You fucking skank!”-said Sarah, tackling Emily over the couch and into the sunbathing lounges before she could fully recover. The foxy belligerents rolled all over the lounges in a catball, mauling and clawing soft flesh like cats in heat as they sought to pin the rival sex kitten down.

-“You don’t deserve a man like him!”-said Sarah, pushing the Canadian’s head against the soft futons,  while her hands made a short work pulled her delicate black bra, leaving Emily topless in no time. Emily bucked and scratched wildly, dismounting her tormentor and immediately pouncing on the vulnerable Sarah, using a schoolgirl pin to hold her down at the very edge of the second floor.

-“I’m gonna tear these tiny tits off so you can buy a bigger set back in China!“-gloated the Emily as she ripped Sarah’s flirty top off. Sarah ignored the pain on her spinning head as she sank her nails right into Emily’s boobs and pulled like they were putty. Emily shrieked like a harpy, giving up her advantageous pin and dropping to the side, but not before retaliating against Sarah’s abundant rack. 

The two vixens flailed around the sun bathing mattresses as they pinched and pulled nipples with the intent of inflicting maximum damage, vaguely aware that they were moving towards the small pool on the second floor.

-“After I’m done with you”-groaned Sarah, as she wrapped her legs around her adversary-“I’m gonna fuck your Steve over your unconscious body!”

-“You’re not fucking anyone!”-screamed Emily, ramping up the violence a notch by twisting Sarah’s nipples, allowing her to come on top for a few seconds before Sarah dislodged her.

-“Let go my tits you whore”-grunted Sarah, sinking her nails in Emily’s wrists and after much effort pulling her talons off her chest.

Steve watched as the girls rolled around, changing the top position several times in a titanic struggle for dominance until they fell onto the yacht pool, making a huge splash that spilled water all over the place, forcing them to undo the catball as they struggled for air.

Getting back on their feet, the wet combatants quickly pulled hair and punched each other with wild abandon while they tried to drown her sexual rival.

The Chinese siren lifted her head up, managing to get some precious oxygen before sneaking her legs around Emily. Sarah pushed the Canadian skank’s head under the water, ignoring her pathetic scratching and attempts to free herself. She allowed herself a forced smirk as he locked eyes with the naked Steve, his erect cock paying rapt attention to the intense action-“I can’t wait to taste your cock inside my…Argh!”

-“You fucking bit my tit!”-howled Sarah as she pushed the Canadian wildcat away, but the water dampened the strength of the shove, letting the angry Emily jump on the distracted Sarah, lock her legs around the Chinese minx’s waist.

-“If all you were expecting…was a little hairpulling…”-heaved Emily as she rained slap after slap on the Asian bitch-“Then…don’t fight over a man!”

-“Get off me skank!”-squealed the furious Sarah, using her arms to protect her face while she tried to get the Caucasian harpy off her back. Sarah went to the edge of the pool and bent over, using her hands to push the angry brunette tigress off her, the resulting momentum sending the tangled girls over to the wooden floor.

The wet beauties coughed and heaved as they recovered their breath before getting back on their feet, water sliding off their moist, naked bodies -except for the tiny thongs which still hung stubbornly onto their hips. Raising the claws like prize fighting cocks, the young ladies smashed their wet bodies together and danced down the stairs towards the first floor as they mauled each other up.

-“How about a taste...of your own medicine!”-squealed Sarah, digging her nails in Emily’s rack in retaliation for the earlier tit biting.

-“I can play…the same game”-said Emily gritting her teeth as she resumed her assault on Sarah’s exquisite melons. The girls pushed and shoved as they walked down the stairs, the narrow walls helping them not to fall as they violently twisted, mauled, scratched, pinched each other womanly assets.

-“Yes…”-grunted Sarah before sending her stocking covered knee against her opponent’s pussy-“But I play it dirtier”

The young Emily gasped, her mouth making an O as she bent over and used her hands to cover her womanhood but Sarah would have none of that. Sarah latched her fingers on some brunette hair and sent punch after punch on the vulnerable Emily.

-“I’m gonna…fuck…my man…brain’s out…while you stay…in hospital!”-grunted the sexy Sarah, punctuating each pause with kneecap to Emily’s abs before raising her shapely leg and kicking her sexual rival with her heels and sending the brunette tumbling down the stairs. The perky Sarah then walked downstairs to finish the job and win Steve’s affections!

The dazzled Emily gasped on all fours, her body trying to process the pain when her face felt the full brunt of Sarah’s stilettos, sending her tumbling sideways.

-“Is that all you’ve got baigui?”-gloated foxy Sarah, maliciously relishing the feeling of sinking her pumps into Emily’s belly only for the Caucasian bitch to grab her thigh midway. Sarah squealed, feeling the brunette sink her teeth on her calf and several low blows connecting against her soft cxnt, causing her to squirm on the wooden floor in agony. The raging Canadian beauty got on her knees getting her breath back as her hand massaged her much abused stomach. She saw her naked lover, erect manhood in full display, coming from the stairs…

-“I’ll show you what I’ve got you slant eyed skank!”-shrieked Emily, pouncing on Sarah, who managed to get away from Emily’s claws at the last second and immediately turned around to face her sexual rival.

The girls started frantically trashing on the wooden floor, their long legs sensually tangling together as they blandished their sharp nails as knives. As soon as one of young women secured anything resembling a dominant position, she would rain punches to wear down her opponent, while the tormented beauty resorted to her bag of dirty tricks to turn the tables: nipple pinching, tit mauling, hairpulling, anything to gain supremacy over the other.

Emily managed to secure a shaky dominance over her rival in love and started dropping fist after fist on Sarah’s pretty face. The beleaguered Chinese eye candy blocked most punches as she buckled like a wild bull to dismount her beautiful adversary to no avail. In desperation, her hand went straight for Emily’s barely covered pussy, making the dazzling Emily jump to the side to avoid her lethal nails.

Not deterred, Emily jumped right back in and wrapped her arms around Sarah in a chokehold. The sexy Sarah struggled, biting the arm around her neck as she felt her oxygen supply dwindle fast. She moved her arms back, her hands reaching Emily’s unspoiled face and scratching the hell out of her to get out of the chokehold.

Steve watched the epic struggle, Sarah violently contorting her body and frantically agitating her long legs while she destroyed Emily’s pretty face. The bare Emily withstood the punishment, Sarah’s ever weakening attempts to break free encouraging her to persist on the chokehold at the cost of her pretty face.

Emily squealed like a wounded deer as Sarah dug her pointy heel into her exposed feet, loosening her chokehold and giving enough space for Sarah to use her elbow and hit Emily’s throat, freeing herself from the potentially duel-winning chokehold.

Sarah coughed, supporting herself on the nearby dining table as her lungs working overtime to supply oxygen to her overtaxed body. Emily in the meantime staggered into the glass door separating the living room from the dining area of the yacht and saw effects of Sarah’s nails on her ruined face.

-“You fucking whore!”-shrieked the furious Canadian sex kitten, grabbing the Chinese vixen by her brown tresses and dragging her to the living room, dropping Sarah on the sofa and slapping Sarah’s face with such force that both set of boobs shook violently with each slap.

The bruised Sarah was in desperate straits and she knew it. She was tiring and lately it’d been mostly on the defensive. She rallied and punched her brunette tormentor straight in the nose! Sarah bolted from the sofa, ready to punch the Caucasian harpy silly when Emily lunged at her and sent the Sarah tumbling over the sofa and into the dining room. Collapsing on the floor, the exhausted beauties heaved heavily as they tried to compose themselves

-“You’”-heaved Emily as she groggily got on her feet -“I’ll kill you whore!”

-“Try it bitch”-puffed Sarah imitating her rival-“Let’s see who keeps Steve”

-“You’ll never have him!!”-blustered Emily raising her fists like a boxer and hitting Sarah’s left tit, sending Sarah staggering against the wall. Emily followed with a hard punch that Sarah dodged at the last second.

-“Not only I’ll have him”-said Sarah, hitting the distracted Emily on the face-“I’ll claim him right on top of your unconscious body!”

-“The only thing you’ll be is the pillow on which he fucks me silly!”-grunted Emily, launching several uppercuts into her nemesis’s abs

-“As if a little whore like you can satisfy a man like him!”

-“He explodes not my pussy every time we make love”-screamed Emily, wrapping her arms around Sarah’s slim frame and grafting her nails deep into her adversary’s skin-“Which is more than what he can say about your mediocre lovemaking!”

The Sarah winced as she felt her enemy’s sharp nails on her back, but the pain didn’t prevent her from sinking her teeth into her Emily’s shoulder. She accepted the pain, which was the price any woman who wanted a desirable man by exclusivity had to pay, with no guarantee of success. Of course, no woman ever went into a fight thinking she wouldn’t win, and Sarah was no different.

Sensing a way to tilt the scale on her favour, Sarah locked her right arm around Emily’s neck, forcefully pulling her down and started launching uppercuts hitting her antagonist’s lithe body. Emily squirmed, sinking her nails into Sarah’s dangling tits as she tried to free herself, losing balance and sending the fucking Chinese whore into the wooden floor.

Sarah then quickly stood up on all four. She was feeling the effects of the ferocious non-stop fighting and she needed to end this quickly before her stamina ran out.  She needed to go all out or she would no longer be able to keep on going. She pounced on her stunned adversary, sneaking a hand below the waist and going after Emily’s naked and unprotected cxnt, her wet finger indicating she had found her target.

Her satisfaction was short-lived, as Emily got her bearings back and retaliated. It was the oldest trick on the catfight book. Every grown woman knew that she must answer a cxnt attack with an even more vicious cxnt attack. Especially if the fight was in front of the man they both wanted. Emily gritted her teeth, feeling Sarah’s hand ravaging her wet pussy and curving her finger for maximum effect.   

Steve watched anxiously as the women persisted on the attack despite the obvious pain they were in. He knew it would come to this. Many girlfriends expressed a liking to cxnt attacks despite the obvious risk of retaliation and both women suffering horrible injuries. In their words, it was not only about winning the duel, but also ruining a sexual rival’s ability to have sex. An appealing prospect of many a jealous woman who were filled with rage when they imagined their man’s cock thrusting inside another woman’s cxnt. 

Finally, Emily, unable to take it anymore broke the painful cxnt attack and tried to flee to the bedroom only for Sarah to tackle her from behind and pin her down. It was her chance and she didn’t waste it, raining backhand after backhand on Emily’s head. The Canadian seductress struggled mightily, scratching and mauling like a cornered animal, leaving deep marks that oozed blood on her Sarah’s skin as she tried to get away. In a last-ditch attempt, the weakening Emily sank her thumbs into Sarah’s eye sockets.

Sarah shrieked but didn’t let up, knowing the moment she got off her the Caucasian tigress it was all over for her. Luckily, the potentially blinding attack was short lived as the onslaught of fists finally did the trick: She felt Emily’s physique seizing up and her stubborn struggle came to an end. Sarah breathed heavily as she sat on her semi-conscious enemy.

-“Say it!”-demanded Sarah, lifting her beaten foe by her brunette trusses-“Say he’s mine!”

-“Never”-whispered Emily before spitting blood on Sarah’s face.

That did it for Sarah, bloodlust consuming the young woman again as she banged her colleague’s head against the floor, until the victory buzz confirmed that Emily had been officially done for.

-“It’s over”-said Steve, interrupting the senseless beatdown-“You won”

It was over. Emily was beaten. Never again would her Canadian bitch interfere with her romantic life. Despite her agonizing injuries, Sarah grinned wickedly. Another bitter sexual rival had bitten the dust, soon to become nothing but a fuzzy memory in Steve’s past.

AFTERMATH

Sarah Zhang had promised to claim Steve on top of her defeated opponent and she made good of her promise. Or at least she tried. Despite her victory, the Chinese beauty had been so throughoutly trashed during the duel that she was in no state to outright claim her prize. Yet a promise was a promise, and during the short time between her victory and when the supervisors came to pick the defeated Emily, Sarah pulled the coveted man down with her, letting their naked bodies laid on top of the Canadian has been and making out with the African American executive.

After a few hours in recuperation and hooked up on painkillers, Sarah and Steve would go on an Amazing holiday together to celebrate Sarah’s victory. As for Emily, the loss was a bitter pill to swallow. The pretty Canadian eye candy cried and refused to accept reality when she was told she had lost and had to vacate the city. Such was the harsh judgement of the duel room. A high stakes game where a woman managed to eliminate her sexual rival and the other had not only her man taken away from her, but her life destroyed.

END

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2018, 05:57:34 AM »
7.18 The Duel Room: Boxing Ring

By justloooking9000
jutslooking9000@live.com

Continued from 7.10 Intro The Duel Room: Boxing Ring

Hermann Mueller could recall that moment as if it were yesterday. It was the moment everything changed. He was heading towards the coffee room when there he saw it…a Chinese woman (Cindy Wang) and the UK transfer (Jessica Chambers), kicking, slapping, pilling hair and ripping clothes like two street whores in the middle of the office. The German guy had been there, cheering the two ladies to go at it harder, until they were separated by security, much to everyone’s chagrin.

Despite it being the biggest new of the week, the German engineer had quickly forgotten about the whole affair. They hadn’t been the first girls to ever engage in an office catfight over a guy, but the German man was sure they would get fired and everything would go back to normal. Except that it never happened. The only thing that happened was that Jessica got transferred to another branch.

Soon, Herman was hearing through the grapevine that Cindy and Jessica had duelled…HR had “approved” of the duel and transferred Jessica out of the Hong Kong branch when she lost, letting Cindy stay as if she hadn’t just broken several rules and regulations, especially the one prohibiting catfights in the office and duelling a co-worker. These were fireable offences, and when it became clear Cindy wasn’t just going to get away with it scot free, but also bask on the glory of winning a duel over a man.

The mood in the office changed dramatically.

The men noticed it. Sexual jealousies had always been a thing but now it was brazen and in the open, especially when a few interns from South America arrived. Hairpulling incidents skyrocketed, venomous arguments could be heard around the office and in the privacy of many bedrooms duels and catfight were being discussed. The atmosphere became poisonous.

The rot had even reached his stable love triangle with two of his girls, who up to that point had been happy to share him in bed. It was as if a switch had been flipped, and soon Australian Samantha Woods and Chinese Katie Zhu would go from a cordial relationship to the warpath, each becoming increasingly less civil to her counterpart in Hermann’s bed. The German man tried to go back to the way things were, but the poisonous atmosphere around the office permeated everything, affecting the private affairs of the company’s employees.

Soon, Hermann had to stop having threesomes with the girls as the formerly enjoyable sessions became a game of selfish possession and denying the other woman access to Hermann’s manhood, which had led to a few hairpulling skirmishes in his bedroom. Was Hermann turned on by the spectacle of his two naked lovers rolling around the bed, pulling hair as they fought for his cock? Guilty as charged, yet Hermann knew nothing good would come of it, separating the girls several times and asking them to just go back to the way things were before the whole Cindy Wang/Jessica Chambers affair.

All hope the romantic triangle could be salvaged was shattered died when Katie came to the company gym in a miniscule sports bra and short yoga pants and immediately started to pull Samantha’s sweaty hair in front of Hermann. The similarly attired Australia lady returned fire with fire, Asian and Oceanic beauties trashing around the gym room, overturning benches, slamming the other woman against gym equipment and ripping off the yoga shorts, leaving their cxnts exposed as they fought. Hermann was too stunned (and turned on) to interrupt, and he settled for watching the physical altercation in front of him. The Chinese siren seemed to be getting the better of the Aussie tigress when Samantha slammed a weight against Katie’s back, getting rid of the Asian banshee on top of her.

The girls then proceeded to fight it out all the way to the gym shower, where Samantha was finally able to overpower her sexual rival and knock her out for good after 20 minutes of non-stop fighting.  Samantha had triumphed, yet she was soon engaged in a lurid verbal exchange with Karen Xing (Who had just come out victorious against Chiyo Nakamura in the shower room) while Hermann fucked her from behind. 

_____
Duel day…
Hermann grunted, waking up in his own bedroom, somewhat annoyed that reality had interrupted his sleep. Ever since the two foxy ladies had fought over him for real in the company gym, he hadn’t gotten over the fact of how sexy and depraved the whole ordeal was, from the vicious catfight, Samantha’s eking a victory over the stubborn Katie, Karen’s interruption, the fucking that followed right after, Katie’s reaction when she came to her senses, the tense moment when the two girls challenged each other in a duel over him, the whole sex filled week before the duel…

The German man moaned again. He looked down, seeing Katie’s black hair graze his thighs as she worshipped his cock with her mouth. The clotheless Katie looked up, giving him a sultry look as her tongue ever so slowly travelled his shaft from the base to the tip. Hermann bent forward, grabbing Katie’s hair from the base and gently pulling her out, bring her to his eye level and giving her a morning kiss. 

-“I haven’t finished servicing your cock”-cooed the Chinese sex kitten as she laid on top of Hermann’s naked figure-“Let me finish you…then you’ll know what a real blowjob, from a real woman feel like”

Hermann couldn’t help but to grin. She was of course referring to when he was talked about a morning blowjob he had gotten from Samantha, and Katie was trying to do her one better. The Chinese seductress had been trying to outdo Samantha in bed ever since her lost to the Aussie devil in the shower room. Katie was thirsty for validation, for a chance to avenge her humiliating lost in front of her boyfriend’s eyes and recover her honour in the duel room.

-“I’m more worried about the duel room”-murmured Hermann, feeling Katie’s hand massaging his manhood-“Can’t we go to the way things were before everything went crazy”

-“No. It’s too late for that”-whispered the black haired woman, her lips touching his ear as she spoke-“It’s me or her.”

A nude Hermann finally stepped into the hallowed duel room, the very place were Katie and Samantha would finally decide who was the third wheel in their long love triangle. An oiled up and naked Hermann stepped into the small boxing ring, which was no bigger than 2x2 meters, which is how the girls wanted it. No room to hide, no place to run: it was fight and destroy. It was going to be a one round deal: No interruptions, no pauses, no countdown. The two vixens would fight until one prevailed, claiming Hermann’s cum right front of her withering rival and then finishing her off, her claim on the handsome German stud assured. The loser would get nothing but a hospital stay, a broken heart and a notice to get out of the city.

Hermann would have preferred to keep the old agreement intact, but now resigning himself that it wasn’t going to be that way despite all his efforts to convince the girls over the week, he then switched towards trying to get the best catfight he could squeeze from his lovers.

Hermann waited anxiously until he saw the door open once again, revealing the stunning Samantha, sporting crème bra and panties, which was usual for this type of affairs. What really caught Hermann’s attention were the high heels Australian lover wore, an attention grabbing strappy stiletto pair with an ornate design that reached above the brunette’s knees. There was no doubt: Those heels wouldn’t be coming off at all. The Australian belle’s skin was positively glistening with oil as she sauntered over the small ring, her hands already sporting red boxing gloves.

-“I’ve missed you my dear”-said Samantha, hugging her German beau, feeling his already hard rock cock poking her white thighs -“And I see you missed me too”

-“You could say that”-replied Hermann -“I hope you won’t leave me”

Samantha smiled, deciding to take that as a sign of his preference for her-“Don’t worry lover. The slant eyed whore is as good as gone. I’ll destroy her just like I did back them when the cheating slut tried to ambush me.”

-“Katie seems to think otherwise. She’s sure she’s going to beat you into submission and have you watch her ride me, until ‘’cheated’. Her words, not mine”-said Hermann, trying to stoke Samantha’s anger. He let the statement in the air as he sat in a sofa like chair at one of the corners of the ring: That was to be his allocated space for the duel-“I wonder who’ll turn out to be right” 

-“She’s sure talking tough when I’m not around you to call out her lies”-said Samantha, slightly annoyed-“I’m sure she promised to

Samantha had found last two months both unsettling and exhilarating. Even as she had settled into some sort of modus vivendi with Katie, at some level she had always resented the Chinese enchantress for being there as a competing lover. Yet she had to play nice because she didn’t want to lose her job and because having Katie occupy Hermann’s time would help her ward off potential rivals. Katie was someone Samantha could live with…at least until the Cindy/Jessica affair had blown over.

The eventual duel and Cindy Wang’s smug smile as she chirpily walked around the office as if she hadn’t just broken like 5 serious regulations put every girl in the office in notice. No relationship was safe. A new rule of the jungle was the order of the day, woman against woman, foreigner against Chinese. Samantha understood the dynamic and the moment she noticed Katie trying to overstep the boundaries they had both agreed to the Aussie bombshell fought back hard, which only made the Asian bitch try harder until their climatic fight in the locker room.

Now thus attired, the brunette girl dropped on her knees, kissing Hermann’s manhood, which was rewarded with a pleased gesture on Hermann’s face-“That bitch better be ready to back up her words with actions”

Hermann wrapped his legs around Samantha’s exquisite figure as she gave him an enthusiastic blowjob. He recalled all the times he’d been with her for the past week. It all came on pieces: her jealousy, her graphic descriptions of what she was going to do to her Oriental antagonist, her eagerness to fight for him on duel day.

From that fateful day Samantha knew the gloves were off and a dirty, emotional war over Hermann’s cock started. Her Chinese opponent had lost the first battle of the war, but Katie bounced back and fought hard to win Hermann back. Samantha wasn’t going to give the German boy up that easily, fighting back. A challenge was issued, a duel date set up, and while everyone waited expectantly for duel day, the yellow and white girls fought it out in Hermann’s bed.

Now that she was finally in the room where the fate of her relationship with the handsome German was to be decided, the brunette girl dropped on her knees, kissing Hermann’s manhood, which was rewarded with a pleased gesture on his face-“That bitch better be ready to back up her words with actions”

Hermann wrapped his legs around Samantha’s exquisite figure as she gave him an enthusiastic blowjob. He recalled all the times he’d been with her for the past week. It all came on pieces: her jealousy, her graphic descriptions of what she was going to do to her Oriental antagonist, her eagerness to fight for him on duel day. This was to be a claiming duel: both sex kittens had insisted on it.

He turned his head sideways, seeing the door on the other side open, revealing an oiled up Katie, as sexy as always, keen to wash away her defeat at Samantha’s hands, hungry to show him she was the better woman. He watched her parade her body with a confident strut, his eyes focussed on her bouncing melons and shapely legs, her glistening physique sporting only flimsy fishnet that covered her whole body yet clearly left her womanhood and nipples exposed to the air: Katie had taken off her panties before putting on the fishnet, preferring to expose her femininity to Hermann’s eyes as she had her showdown with her erstwhile friend. Just as the Aussie seductress, the Chinese goddess was already sporting boxing gloves.

-“Enjoy his taste one last time saohuo”-jeered Katie, earning a dirty glare from Samantha as she stepped into the ring-“I’m doing what I should have done a long time ago”

-“I’m claiming what’s mine, starting from now!”-continued the Chinese siren decisively before she plunged onto the fray by dropping on her knees. She tried to push Samantha away with her body but the Australian seductress pushed back with force, the two girls fighting for space as their tongues licked Hermann’s cock.

The German man looked down, seeing the two women licking his cock like they were hungry cubs fighting for food. He moaned once again, feeling in heaven. He recalled their last encounter in the gym…sweat soaked bodies trashing about the floor, as their nails sank pulled and trashed the short leggings and tight tops and sank their nails into the other’s skin with violence. They scratched and mauled…bit and kicked…all while he watched spellbound. It was a brutal back and forth, at time seeming as if Katie would knock the brazen Texan whore out, then Samantha rallying back and putting her Asian nemesis on the backfoot. In real life Samantha had won, but in his dreams, sometimes Katie managed to turn the situation around and knock out the southern belle for good.

-“I’m cumming”-that’s what he said. He felt as if the girls plunged their heads even deeper into his crotch before a torrent of cum exploded from his cock, leaving him drained and sated.

-“Magnificent, simply divine”-grunted Hermann, patting the girls’ heads before they rose up-“I hope you show this much dedication on the fight as you’ve shown me here”

-“Let’s see how you do today now that you can’t sneak attack me when I’m fucking my man”-said Samantha, smearing her man’s cum on her glove-“If you like the taste of Hermann so much, let me give you some of it as I ‘fix’ your face”

-“Keep telling yourself that baigui whore”-said Katie, walking to the opposite corner while she lathered her gloves likewise-“You know you won because you cheated. Now we fight woman to woman, no tricks”

The buzzing sound letting them know they were free to finally let their fury out, the two young goddesses ran into each other in a furious clash, their semen soaked gloves striking the other’s smooth skin with wild abandon while Hermann watched the intense action from the comfort of his chair. Nothing was held back as their tits bounced and jiggled due to the violence of their contortions.

-“How do you like my man’s cum now Caucasian skank?”-said Katie, connecting a hard right on her sexual rival, whipping Samantha’s face sideways. 

-“Love it, but let me share some of it too”-grunted Samantha, lobbing an uppercut on the Chinese’s belly, doubling her. The Australian seductress then tackled Katie, slamming her back against one of the corners, where the two furious girls started trading blows at a furious pace.

-“Here!”-interjected Katie, connecting a solid jab on Samantha’s right cheek, causing the Caucasian belle to bounce against the ropes-“I’m giving you more of my man’s cum”

-“Let me return the favour Chinese skank”-grunted Samantha, lunging at her sexual and engaging their oiled up physiques in a nasty clinch. A clinch that would have stopped by any decent boxy referee... yet, as they brought their long legs and sharp stilettos into the battlefield, it was clear that this was no gentlewomanly boxing match, but a savage free for all that was only going to stop when one woman claimed Hermann’s cum and destroyed her sexual rival in the ring.

Samantha wailed, the feeling her right jug being flattened by leather, short circuiting her thoughts. The Caucasian brunette gasped, staggering backwards. Seizing the chance, Katie quickly followed, doing her best to target Samantha’s perky melons as she marched forward.

The pretty Asian assailant threw a strong punch which the brunette siren barely dodged, unbalancing Katie. Acting by pure instinct, Samantha then tackled her sexual rival in the best tradition of Australian football, sending the warring beauties careening towards Hermann’ sofa, where they fell horizontally, their bodies landing on top of a sitting Hermann.

The German stud watched surprised as now the fight moved right into his lap, as the wildcats punched and trashed on the sofa. He moaned, the abundant oil making what could have been a painful experience into a, erotic one, feeling his erect shaft being worked out with constant contact with the girls’ oil-soaked skin.

Katie grunted as she precariously balanced herself on top of the bucking Caucasian devil. She knew the man she was fighting for was just a few centimetres away, watching her every move, so she fought harder for his benefit. She hit hard, her busty chest jiggling wildly as she pounded leather on the Caucasian wench.

The Caucasian beauty moaned, feeling Hermann’ manhood poking her body as she tried to defend herself from the onslaught of blows. She crunched her upper body up and sneaked her arm around Katie’s neck, bring the two girls back down to the sofa as they restarted viciously hitting each other on top of the mutual lover. The German stallion gritted his teeth, this male member being gradually worked towards an orgasm by the rapid turns and twists between the girls’ heavenly bodies.

-“Get your saggy tits off me”-panted Samantha as she turned her physique to the other side, causing the rabid Asian pitbull to fall off the sofa and into the floor. The Australian temptress then sat on the sofa, trying to continue to the fight on the ring only for Katie to spear tackle her, sending them crashing back again on top of the German stud, who moaned when he felt the weight of his lovers against him. He watched fascinated, feeling Katie sinking her kneecap on Samantha’s belly several times as the beleaguered brunette tried to fight back. Yet it was an unequal struggle, which Katie took full advantage of by grinding the Australian slut down while Samantha was weakly trying to bear hug her.

-“Don’t touch me”-sneered the Asian goddess, tossing her weakened sexual rival like a piece of trash. Samantha screeched, her abused body rolling on the floor until she crashed against the other side of the small ring.

-“Stay there…*kick*…like the second rate…whore you are…while I fuck…my man!”-taunted the Chinese vixen was unrelenting, hovering over Samantha and tramping over her fallen figure with her razor sharp stilettos. After a few moments enjoying Samantha’s suffering, Katie reluctantly reigned her bloodlust, knowing she had to leave the skank conscious…at least until she claimed her man. Then it’d be open season on the Aussie bitch.
The oiled up Asian seductress pranced excitedly towards the naked Hermann, rubbing her pointed nipples on him as she hugged him-“I told she wouldn’t be so lucky now that she can’t cheat. Now…to claim what is mine!”

Katie wasted no time, resting her arms on the sofa’s armrest, bending her bodacious figure almost 90 degrees and wiggling her hips waiting for some German cock. She wasn’t disappointed, moaning as she felt Hermann’ thick, throbbing, oiled up manhood bypass her hole ridden fishnet and slide into her wet pussy and rail her hard. She then squealed, feeling Hermann’ hand tug the root of her hair as he furiously rammed his cock inside her.

-“You know why I’m fucking you?”-asked Hermann

-“Why?”-panted the perspiring, oil soaked Katie as her sinful figure quivered as a result of Han’s powerful thrusts.

-“Because you’re showing yourself the better woman…the one who wants my cock more…”

-“Yes…I do want it more…always did”-moaned Katie, becoming wetter by the second.

Samantha panted, trying to regain her bearings as she impotently watched her German beau thrusting into the Chinese whore. There was no way she was going to allow the slant eyed bitch to claim Hermann. As she groggily got on her feet, the white girl felt anger replace pain and soon she was ready to rain vengeance on the Oriental skank! She walked towards the copulating couple-“Let go my man’s cook you fucking skank!”

Katie realized what was happening and managed to turn around just in time, putting her gloves up as her body clashed against the incoming Australian canon. The sex kittens quickly got into a tight, intimate clinch in what was quickly becoming a stuffy duel room. Hermann gripped the battling Katie tightly as he continued pumping, incredibly turned on by the spectacle.

-“Hermann…watch me as I…destroy this baigui in front of you”-heaved Katie as Hermann could see the Chinese girl’s back contort and twist while she matched her sexual rival blow by blow.

-“All he’s going to see…is you begging me…to fuck him”-grunted Samantha, trying to lunged even deeper, pushing Katie’s back against Hermann’ toned chest. Using mutual clinch, the feisty brunette pushed her Chinese nemesis to the side, managing to tear her off Hermann’ cock as they girls continued brutally punching each other on the sofa. Hermann gazed as Samantha’s ass undulated right in front of him. Having it been one day and a half since he had fucked Samantha, Hermann couldn’t contain himself, positioning himself to thrust his hard rod into the struggling Australian beauty. Samantha gasped, the familiar sensation of her pussy being filled spurring to fight harder still!

-“Fight!”-that was all that came from Hermann’ mouth as he watched Samantha’s back contort and twist in he savage fighting, his cock effortlessly sliding in and out as Samantha pushed forward or was pushed back in the nasty exchange of blows.

Samantha let out a pitiful whimper as Katie once again clocked another hit against her precious melons, dislocating her tiny bra and revealing her nipples. Gritting her teeth, the Australian vixen leaned forward, loping her head down and bit! The Asian girl’s melons, twirling her pretty head sideways to maximize her antagonist’s agony. Katie let out a high pitched screech as her knockers were being chewed on, the scandalous fish nest doing nothing to attenuate the effect of Samantha’s bite. Katie frantically punched the Australian piranha’s body in order to break free.  She squinted, her eyes reposing on the image of Hermann’ eagerly fucking her sexual rival as he looked at her. It was as if he was asking her “Is that it? Are you just going to let *her* ride my cock as she wishes?”

-“No!”-said hoarsely Katie to no one in particular, wrapping her arms around Samantha’s perspiring back and letting herself fall, dragging the Australian skank down with her. The wily Chinese vixen turned her body around, using Samantha’s bodacious physique to soften her fall. The Australian minx felt the air coming out of her lungs, giving up the tit biting.  Next thing she knew, Katie was tearing into her neck with her fangs, and Samantha responded likewise!

Hermann was somewhat chagrined that coitus had been interrupted, yet he watched with interest the furious catball rolling and trashing all over the ring floor, the two feisty girls trading blows at a furious rate while they used their teeth to leave nasty marks on the enemy skin. It was vicious, yet neither girl showed any signs of hesitation despite the obvious exhaustion that was starting to set in. He gasped slightly when he saw Samantha raise her knee, only to twist her heel inward and sink! The stiletto in Katie’s thigh, leaving a nasty gnash on the Asian’s otherwise fantastic legs. 

The searing pain distracted the indomitable Chinese seductress, which Samantha took advantage of by pinning Katie between her toned legs. Her melons bounced wildly as she weathered the frantic burst of energy coming from the desperate pinned girl. The Aussie minx started pounding the Asian girl’s face over and over, and while initially the black haired beauty seemed impervious to pain, gradually the All Australian girl dominated the wild Asian.

-“Stop struggling you…slant eyed whore…because  he’s…now mine! MINE! MINE!”-declared Samantha as she pounded Katie’s face until she stopped fighting back.  The brunette beauty heaved, glad her sexual rival had stopped fighting back, before haggardly getting on her feet and flashing Hermann a smile-“Now…to going to claim what is mine”

-“It’s yours to have Samantha”-said Hermann as the Australian goddess sat on his lap-“so long Katie doesn’t try to stop you from claiming me”

-“What if she…does”-moaned Samantha, already feeling Hermann’ throbbing cock railing her-“she’s just…a cheap imitation of a woman…not like the real thing…me”

Samantha was about to say something more but then moaned, feeling the German man sneak a few fingers down her crotch and stimulating her vaginal lips. She arched her back from pleasure, feeling Hermann hot breath on her neck. A just reward for what she had gone through. She could enjoy all of that daily, not longer sharing him with the Asian skank…if she won.

That’s something Katie knew too, having felt pangs of jealousy whenever she saw Hermann pounding into the Australian woman in their “friendlier” threesomes. As she tried to rally her weary body, she reminded herself of the high stakes involved. She panted, reminding herself of all those wild love making sessions at Hermann’ hands and she knew she had to win, or he would lose him. She acted with a sense of urgency, for she could feel Hermann quickening his thrusting, racing towards a climax. He would indeed climax, and Katie would make sure of it. Just not inside the Australian whore.

The Asian warrioress let out a frantic battle cry as she rushed the copulating couple. Samantha was startled, but quickly raised her gloves, welcoming the incoming Asian banshee with a torrent of leather. It didn’t matter: Katie ploughed into them like an out of control train, hitting back with full force. What followed was a terrible exchange of blows as Samantha tried to hang desperately on top of Hermann’ cock. They could feel it: He was about to cum and whoever managed to come on top on this exchange would get his coveted semen.

Weathering a furious onslaught of jabs, the Asian seductress wrapped her arms under Samantha’s sweaty armpits and forcibly lifting her up, tearing the Australian vixen of Hermann’ cock, sending Samantha’s sinful body whirling around the boxing ring while she herself sat on Hermann’ lap.

-“Cum!”-that was all Katie said, heaved as she felt the German stud hammer his cock into her. She bit her lip, trying to supress he moans. There was no gentle preamble, no gradual picking up the pace: Hermann was close to cumming and he was no longer to be denied, thrusting his soon to explode cock into whatever was in front of him.

-“Stay away from him you diseased whore”-shrieked Samantha as she slammed into her sexual rival, trying to prevent her from claiming Hermann. The two beauties clinched, biting and jabbing frenetically as they desperately fought to claim the German boy.

Katie grunted as she was finally torn off Hermann’ cock and tossed to the side like a rag doll, yet it was a little too late. The buzzing sound rang, marking a successful claiming. The Australian beauty stared at her naked German beau, who was now collapsing into the sofa, his still throbbing cock quickly diminishing in size as the last precious drips of white liquid sprang from its tip.

Katie couldn’t help to smirk as she tried to get on her feet. She had done it. There was no better feeling than claiming your man as you fight your romantic rival for his cum, and for a moment it was all she needed to alleviate the searing pain in her body. That was not to last…

-“You fucking chink!”-howled the denied Australian goddess, kicking the recovering Chinese beauty on the face. Katie yelped, covering her pretty face as she curled on the floor. She wailed once again, feeling the sharp end of Samantha’s stiletto trample on her left boob and then twist her tit with her heel.

-“I’m going to…*kick*…personally claw…*kick*…all his cum….argh!”-screeched Samantha as she was the victim of a nasty uppercut on her exposed crotch. Katie gritted her teeth once again moistening her leather gloves with Samantha’s cum juices. The Australian beauty covered herself with her gloves and fell sideways in a foetal position, wailing agonizingly a she cried.

It seemed to be the end for Samantha as the Chinese tigress pounced on the her weakened prey, yet the desperate Australian beauty managed to mount a last desperate defense, sinking her heel in Katie’s pretty face. The Chinese temptress shrieked, reeling backwards until she collapsed just below Hermann’ legs as she covered her marked face.

Hermann watched as the two whimpering beauties rolled in agony on the floor until Samantha crawled on her four to give Katie battle. The Chinese warrioress, not longer feeling the strength to get on her feet, drunkenly put her gloves up and jabbed the incoming Australian whore. Samantha’s head whiplashed sideways before she turned back and sucker punched the Asian minx square on the nose.

The kneeling girls started a vicious back and forth exchange of blows just under Hermann’ cock, clinching the other’s oily and sweaty physique closely as they punched and bit each other with increasingly intensity.

-“He’s mine…bitch”

-“I’m never…giving him up”

-“Like he’d want…you when he has…me”

-“He told me…the only reason he stays…with you is…because you can…translate in Chinese for him”

-“He fucks you because…he feels sorry for you…everyone knows…white girls can’t…get laid unless…they whore themselves”

-“SKANK!”

-“BIAOZI!”

-“BITCH!”-cried out Samantha, violently uppercutting Katie. Hermann saw a dramatic punch and he swore he could see the whole thing go down in slow motion. Katie’s jaw as it compressed, and her teeth gnashed, her face looking up the ceiling and her hair waving like crazy, her backwards fall as her body simply gave up the struggle, the way her battered figure hit the floor then bounced back slightly before hitting the floor again.

Hermann’ gaze quickly turned towards Samantha, who seemed to be rather disoriented, heaving for several seconds with an unfocused gaze until she realized no one was hitting back. Moving rather ponderously, the Australian girl dragged her spent body on top of Chinese minx and awkwardly jabbed punch after punch on Katie’s trembling body. She only stopped when she heard the victory signal indicating Katie was out of commission for good, and only then the foxy brunette allowed herself to crumble sideways, crying.

A contested outcome. Neither girl had won out, which meant that they would have to fight it out again in another gruelling claiming duel in a few hours time. Yet this time they wouldn’t have the luxury of starting fresh, but already bitten and wounded. Hermann wondered if either of them could even get herself to the duel room the next time.

Aftermath

Samantha sat on the small hospital room as she watched a recording of the brutal catfight she’s been in, somewhat shocked at what she and Katie were doing to each other on the screen. She grimaced, feeling her sore tits acting up. The last one had yielded a “contested” result ie there was no clear winner. Therefore she was not to be given any painkillers, medicine or any medical treatment apart from the bare minimum, yet she was expected to duel once again in two hours time. Unless…

A knock on the door attracted the Australian’s attention, quickly revealing one of the supervisors-“The other woman has accepted to share the man”

Samantha relaxed her shoulder, letting out a sigh of relief. Before any duel or after a contested outcome, the supervisors constantly asked if they women wanted to back out or come to an arrangement. Samantha has bitten the bullet, offering to settle instead of fighting it out. Katie would know of her choice only and only if she herself asked for a settlement. That way both women could preserve face and not appear as the weaker party by asking for a settlement first.

Samantha grabbed the small tablet computer that the supervisor gave her, reading her opponent’s message: “I’m sorry for all that’s happened. I think we’ve both gotten carried away in the poisonous atmosphere in the office. I still remember we used to share Hermann without complications and we managed to live with each other in harmony. I’m ready to go back to the old days, if you’re too. I’m open to small changes in the old arrangement but don’t think you can just sideline me from Hermann’ life. If you attempt to do so I’ll be more than ready to meet in the duel room right now”

Apology, peace offering, proposal, threat. All in one message. Samantha herself had used different words in her message but the meaning had been the same. The Australian goddess was ready to go back to the “good old days,” starting negotiations through the supervisor.

By the end of the day Katie and Samantha would close their agreement in a business handshake. Their mutual jealousy would never allow them to be close friends, but neither could stomach one more claiming duel. It was an acceptable compromise for all involved. They got out of the facility together, were the man they had fought for waited for them in open arms.

End

Offline tangocash123

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2018, 07:04:01 AM »
Amazing stuff as always! Thanks for writing and sharing your work on this board. You obviously put a great amount of thought and  creative energy into the stories.

I think the whole series of stories would adapt well to being filmed. I would pay good money for talented catfight producers to adapt your tales.

Keep up the good work.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2018, 05:15:30 PM »
Amazing stuff as always! Thanks for writing and sharing your work on this board. You obviously put a great amount of thought and  creative energy into the stories.

I think the whole series of stories would adapt well to being filmed. I would pay good money for talented catfight producers to adapt your tales.

Keep up the good work.
Agreed. Although could use slight edits on some sentencing errors. Great read nonetheless
Ddot

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2018, 06:17:53 AM »

7.19 The Duel Room: The Manager's Office 2

By justloooking9000
justlooking9000@live.com

Continued from 7.2  The Duel Room: The Manager's Office and 7.16

Sophie’s gazed at her reflection on the mirror one more time, closely inspecting the flimsy semi-transparent teddy, thong and strapped heels set. Her eyes could hardly avoid looking at her clawed up skin and bruised breasts, product of the inconclusive claiming duel three hours ago.

The door to the duel room opened. Sophie stepped carefully, her flimsy teddy incapable of stopping her massive breasts from bobbing up and down as she clumsily walked on the oil covered floor. Her eyes scanned the room, finding the motive of the duel sitting, naked, his erect shaft waiting eagerly for her, as if he hadn’t just climaxed 3 times already today.

The young Dutch wife decided to crouch on all four, sensually crawling towards the object of her carnal desires like a tigress in heat, oil gradually lathering more and more of her scratched figure as she got closer to her excited husband man.

-“Hello dear”-purred Sophie, gently tackling her beloved to the floor, locking her lips deeply against his. Her hand collected some oil from the floor and suggestively dropped it on top of Minho’s hardened shaft. The young temptress heard him gasp the moment her hand gently tugged his manhood. She couldn’t help but to bite her lips and release a soft moan when he returned the favour, pulling her panties down and then fingering her wet cxnt.

-“How are you holding up? Did Amy scratch you badly?”-asked Minho the moment he regained some semblance of self-control.

-“Ha! I hardly feel any pain from her kitten scratches”-wooed Sophie looking at his eyes directly while her hand worked on his manhood. That was of course a lie, but she’d never tell her husband that his secretary had gotten her good. She glanced at his swaying dick, wishing to ride him into ecstasy yet she refrained herself: Rules still had to be respected…at least until the duel formally started. Then it’d be a vicious free for all. Several minutes later a buzz focused her attention towards the entrance of the ring.
Amy had seen the whole spectacle with growing fury from behind the door. She felt the door took forever to open up, and immediately entered the duel room on all fours, ready to do battle, finally winning Minho for herself.

Amy’s sore body reminded her of the vicious catfight that she was in three hours ago as fought for her boss’ affections. She was feeling the effects of Sophie’s “gentle attentions” as her svelte figure glided through the oiled-covered floor. She had been offered the chance to propose a sharing agreement to her sexual rival. The Chinese beauty would never find out where such a road would have taken her, since she never agreed to offer such a proposal. She could have given up there, abandoning her pretensions over Minho without risking exile. She could even try again 6 months later. Yet she also refused to take such a course. It’d be all or nothing for the Asian secretary. And the sexy Asian bombshell planned to end the day in Minho’s bed, celebrating a hard-won victory over her obstinate romantic rival.

Back to the present, Amy let her boss admire her vast, dangling tits as she moved sinuously, like a cat, grinning as saw Minho’s attention focussed on her and the little black attire she wore for the occasion, consisting of a series of black straps joined together and a few gift ribbons on top of her tits and belly to symbolize she was gifting her body for his benefit. She sat besides him, on the opposite side to her oil soaked arch nemesis, locking lips with the man she coveted.

-“ I offer you my body for the second time today. My tits…my cxnt…my body on the line…I tolerate the injuries…I risk exile…because your cock is worth it…you’re worth it”-whispered the sultry Chinese secretary, but she knew full well the young wife could hear her. Amy then stared down the arrogant Sophie before saying-“shall we?”

The Dutch vixen didn’t reply. Instead she crouched and started running her warm tongue throughout the length of her husband’s manhood. She growled like an animal when she felt the secretary’s long black hair grazing her cheeks as Amy joined the cock licking. Sophie instantly latched onto the offending tresses, forcing a tense stare down with her sexual rival. 

-“I hope you’re not thinking of doing anything rash gweilo”-snarled Amy, reciprocating the hairpull as she looked at Sophie dead in the eye-“I rather win by showing Minho I’m the better woman instead of you being disqualified”

-“As far as I’m aware, a little hairpulling has always been allowed pre duel”-replied the blonde seductress -“If I’m pulling too hard for the little Chinese princess I can loosen my grip…for now.”

-“No. If anything, I like it a little tighter”-replied the Asian secretary as the girls warily continued to tag team the blowjob. The insults, the jealousy, the overt aggression, it was all part of the pageantry. A show entirely for the benefit of the man they were fighting for, aiming to titillate and thrill.

It wasn’t that the hatred and jealousy wasn’t real, but the presence of the coveted man always called for some peacocking for his benefit. They wanted him thrilled and looking forward what was about to happen.

They continued to work on the blowjob as Minho took deeper and deeper breaths, moaning as he got closer to orgasm. Feeling her boss was close to cumming, the sensual secretary suddenly ramped up the strength of her hairpulling to get her sexual rival’s head out of the way and wrapped her mouth deep in Minho’s cum, feeling his warm white liquid shooting against the roof of her mouth.

-“You fucking whore!”-yelled Sophie, ready to slap the smirking secretary, only to barely stop herself midday. No, she couldn’t do that just yet. Not in pre-duel ceremonies. She contained her seething anger, eagerly waiting for the start of the duel.

Amy gagged, letting some of it drool from her mouth, not being able to swallow all of Minho’s semen in one go. Her taunting look is all she needed to rile up the young wife anyways. She gave man she was fighting for a deep cum-laced kiss before her oil covered body left his side, just as Sophie moved to the right.

The starting buzz sounded, and the girls rushed towards each other as quickly as the oil covered floor allowed them, quickly getting a grip on each other’s shining anatomy.

-“I’m not playing nice this time baigui”-shrieked Amy as she pulled her romantic rival towards herself.

-“Bring it on you fucking skank”-squealed Sophie, her open palm connecting solidly against the secretary’s face as the girls fell on the slippery floor

-“Let’s see who deserves that cock”-grunted Amy as the girls rolled in a catball, their massive jiggling racks grinding together and furiously trading slaps back and forth.

-“Couldn’t agree any more”-groaned Sophie, mounting on top of her rival in love, grabbing her hair and reddening her cheek with a thunderous whack that shook Amy to the core. The blonde bombshell quickly raised her hand again, contorting her nimble body and sending another slap with impunity. She tried did it again, but this time Amy raised her elbow, blocking Sophie’s painful slaps and extended her arm upwards, tugging onto Sophie’s oiled up tresses and reversing the pin.

-“You fucking biaozi!”-screeched Amy, using both hands to latch onto Sophie’s hair and banging her rival’s head against the soft floor.

-“Let go you chink whore”-moaned the dizzy Caucasian siren as she bucked like a wild bronco, causing her tormentor to slide from her slippery anatomy, her face crashing into the floor.

Amy turned around when she suddenly felt her tangled black mane being pulled up from behind. The young Chinese secretary squealed when she felt Sophie’s teddy grinding against her back, her hand sneaking under her almost topless breast, violently ravaging her left boob.

Minho watched as his sultry wife wrapped her long legs around Amy’s belly and then savagely sank her teeth into the Chinese seductress’ neck. The nubile secretary screeched like a banshee as she struggled mightily, her whole body convulsing and writhing to break free while her tits were clawed up by her blonde tormentor. Luckily for the young seductress, pins were ill suited for oil wrestling so she managed to turn her body around, biting back like a piranha. Tits clashing as they held each other in a tight bear hug, the pretty belligerents then proceeding to brutally bite the shoulder and neck area of her enemy, leaving nasty red marks as they held each other intimately as lovers.

The sexy wife winced, trying not to scream as her hands blindly searched for new targets for her nails. Training her hands on Amy’s one piece attire, the Dutch temptress just pulled up with all her might, giving her sexual rival a tight wedge.

Amy moaned as her own underwear was used against her, sinking her heel on Sophie’s chest and sending her backwards, slamming her sexy anatomy into Minho. The Korean man huffed, his oil drenched body recoiling as his wife’s back bumping against his chest. From his vintage point he could see the sultry secretary charging straight at Sophie like a lioness pouncing on a wounded deer, only for the feisty blonde to trap her head between her oil drenched thighs as he used him for support.

Amy squealed, latching onto Sophie’s sheer teddy and pulling downwards while Sophie latched her fingers on Amy’s black tresses and violently pulled her head all over the place.

Having a literal front seat to the fight now, Minho saw his Chinese secretary furiously scratching Sophie’s toned legs as her air supply was being slowly cut off while Sophie obstinately maintained her head scissors. This test of wills lasted until Amy’s white teeth bit Sophie's left inner thigh. Howling in pain, Sophie rapidly abandoned the head scissors and got away to avoid more bites to her inner thighs.

-“You gweilo whore!”-roared the Chinese minx as soon a she could feel air flowing freely into her lungs. She leaped at her prone romantic rival, sending both women crumbling on top of Minho.

-“Fucking Chinese bitch!”-jeered Sophie as she dug her nails on her sexual rival’s tits. Minho could swear his dick grew larger as his two lovers frantically slapped, scratched, mauled, clawed, bit and kicked in a free for all on his lap. He could even smell their soft fragrances as their soft skin grazed against his male member in a frenzied struggle for sexual supremacy.

He could clearly see what happened next, yet his heart still skipped a beat when Sophie howled, her delicate anatomy falling off his lap when the mercenary Chinese vixen sank her teeth on Sophie’s exposed right tit. The Dutch wife went into a frenzy raking her talons into the relentless secretary like a harpy but the Asian assailant persisted, tearing into the soft tit flesh like a pitbull. After a brief, desperate struggle, Amy managed pin the beleaguered European bimbo in a prone position, tits to the floor. The black haired mistress then put herself on top of Sophie’s still squirming body and wrapped her antagonist in a headlock.

-“Guess what baigui? I’m feeling generous today. I’ll let you have a front seat of me fucking your husband’s brains out!”-said Amy, jiggling her round ass to invite her boss to ravage her while her nipples stabbed Sophie’s back. The attractive secretary moaned, feeling her boss’ massive dick sliding in her welcoming pussy.

-“Fuck…you…whore…let me…go…and…fight me…woman to woman…”-protested Sophie, weakly trying to scratch her way out of the headlock when she felt the combined weight of her sexual rival and her husband pinning her to the ground.

-“Shut up…and enjoy the show”-moaned Amy, pounding the European minx’s face against the soft mattress. Yet she restrained herself. It would do no good to knock out the bitch…at least not until she had secured Minho’s sperm. Right now she would just toy with her and prevent her from rallying.

-“Mmm I feel it…his hard, big cock…inside my pussy…just waiting to…fill me up with his cum”-taunted the insolent Chinese siren, delighting in seeing her romantic rival pathetically writhing below her -“What’s the matter biaozi?...aren’t you going to…fight for your husband?”

The wily Dutch tempress resisted the temptation to waste energy in a quixotic endeavour. She would have never become Minho’s wife if she had been just a dumb bimbo. Faking her injuries, outwardly Sophie seemed to weaken as she uselessly squealed and trashed to break free. She just needed to wait for her sexual nemesis to become distracted and then she’d have to chance her freedom on that instant…

-“Can you feel it? How hard your husband’s cock rams my pussy?”-taunted Amy at the whimpering blonde temptress. She was taking no chances, using her headlock to raise Sophie’s body slightly upwards and using her long nails to rake Sophie’s melons while Minho rammed her from behind. This perverted display just incensed her boss thrust even harder-“I told you cow tits, tonight my pussy will feasting on his cock…argh!”

Feeling the lock around her neck loosen, Sophie quickly turned around, digging her elbow right on the brazen secretary’s face. Somewhat surprised to see his wife rallying, Minho quickly removed himself from the situation to see if his wife could turn the situation around. The Dutch goddess followed with a flurry of slaps, forcing Amy to stand on her four limbs to get out of the range only for the European wildcat to coil her legs underneath Amy’s belly and push upwards, sending the Chinese bombshell flinging into the air. Amy made a small splash as she her physique hit the mattress on her ass.

-“Your cock is mine…and no whore will…take it away from me!”-panted Sophie, breathing heavily as she let her head rest on her husband’s chest for support.

-“You should have stayed down baigui!”-barked Amy, angrily getting on her knees.

-“I’m not giving my husband up to skanks like you”-replied Sophie, pushing her husband away before meeting her sexual rival in the middle of the room. Like knights in a jousting tournament, the women met at the middle of the room, their exposed melons aggressively clashing against each other as they wrapped their arms each other.

-“I can’t wait to tell everyone in the office how I took your husband!”-said Amy, grafting her sharp nails into Sophie’s already lacerated skin.

-“The only thing they’ll hear is what happens to whores who sleep with my husband!”-jeered Sophie, gritting her teeth as she retaliated in kind. Hugging each other in a bear hug, the two belligerents filled the room with moans and high-pitched shrieks as they scratched and mauled each other backs and thighs like cats in heat. Resting their heads on the other’s shoulder, their nipples grazed each other as they violently contorted their body in a mixture of agony and stubborn determination.

-“Too bad you won’t be in Hong Kong to tell them that!”

-“On the contrary, I plan to fuck my husband in the office so they get the message loud and clear!”

-“What’s the matter?’-asked Amy after sinking her nails into Sophie’s boobs-“Are your tiny tits sore?”

-“At least I won’t need plastic surgery for my tits after today!”-retorted Sophie, pinching and twisting Amy’s melons with upmost malice.

The girls’ fingers pulled, sank and twisted her romantic rival’s delicate teats in their quest to bring the most pain possible to the other’s mammary glands. A litany of unladylike words combined with tormented squeals streamed out of the females’ mouths.

Minho moved as close to the action as his chains would let him, seeing his Dutch and Chinese lovers sob and wail as they viciously scratched each other like street whores. He had been in his fair share of duels and he never failed to be thrilled to be the prize of such a contest. He knew his women were faltering and needed a boost.

-“Come on! Weren’t you telling me you were going to rip her tits off for me?”-said Minho, cleverly omitting any names. The truth was that both women had given him similar promises-“Show that skank why you’re the better woman!”

The Dutch seductress pushed Amy’s arm away, immediately charging at her sexual rival, making a loud splash as the angry belligerents crashed against the oil soaked floor in an intimate catball. Going tit to tit and cxnt to cxnt, the combatants furiously trashed and whirled around as their long nails left red marks on the rival’s back and pulled oil drenched hair to get an advantage.

They didn’t let the pain distract them: They just wanted to ruin her antagonist’s attractive physique, destroy her in front of man they were fighting over. Emphasis was on the face and breasts, each jealous girl wanting to diminish the aesthetic worth of her romantic rival to Minho. Incredibly, the battling beauties insisted on this sensual battle of attrition until they were too tired to keep on punching and started erotically leaning on each other, gasping for air at a rapid rate.

It was a wild carnival of violence, yet Sophie managed to get on top of her faltering opponent and rain slaps into her pretty face and now tender tits. Yet the feisty Chinese siren had still plenty of spunk, furiously matching her antagonist blow by blow as she squirmed and trashed on the oil soaked mattress. Nevertheless, Amy knew she had to do something or risk slowly being overwhelmed by Sophie’s offensive.

It was time to fight dirtier.

Using one arm to fend the onslaught of slaps, Amy quickly dropped her hand, trying for Sophie’s barely defended cxnt. Sophie yelped, quickly leaping to the side the moment she felt Amy’s talons scratching about her thong. Yet she didn’t let up, immediately jumping astride Amy’s mauled legs, lowering her head and biting! Amy’s undefended pussy.

Amy’s screech like a banshee as she briefly trashed about, kicking and scratching Sophie’s face to get the nasty bitch off her pussy but the Dutch goddess persisted until she felt the Chinese pretender give up the struggle. The savage Caucasian seductress then pulled the remains of her sexual rival’s attire with her teeth, leaving Amy completely naked.

-“What’s the matter bitch?”-panted Sophie as she pounded Amy’s head against the floor-“can’t stand the heat?”

-“Then maybe you should have slept with my husband!”-continued Sophie as she twisted the defenceless Chinese secretary nipples before tossing her aside like trash. She turned around and gave her man a slow, deep, sensual kiss as her battle-torn nipples grazed his chest-

-“Mine. You’re mine and no chink skank will take you away from me”-whispered the scratched blonde before gently pushing her husband down and humping on top of him cowgirl. She moaned, feeling her husband’s manhood pleasantly pumping inside her while she rocked her hips back and forth to help him climax.

-“Yes”-moaned Minho as he felt his wife’s pussy clenching his cock. He looked up, seeing Sophie’s magnificent jugs heave and bob violently as he pounded her faster and faster-“Oh Sophie…I love your tight…wet pussy…your perky tits…how you fight for my cock…Sophie…” 

The moaning sounds coming from the copulating couple stirred Amy to get on her knees despite the protests of her aching body. She snarled, locking eyes with her with her sexual rival, who disdainfully looked down at her as she rode Minho like a cowboy riding a wild bull.

-“Get off my man you baigui hussy”-shouted Amy as she hurled her naked body against her European sex kitten in a desperate struggle to prevent her from claiming Minho’s cum.

-“Try and take me off, you slant eyed whore!”-replied Sophie, clenching her thighs around her husband’s waist and receiving her mortal enemy with her  nails.

Minho yelped, surprised to see Amy’s exposed cxnt sitting on top of his mouth as he kept thrusting into his wife. Yet he quickly recovered his composure, using his tongue like a second penis to pleasure his secretary as she fought tooth and nail against his wife.

-“He’s too good for a second rate woman like you!”-grunted Amy, leaning and wrapping her arms around the stubborn wife, mauling her back. She could feel her arousal levels heightened as her boss deliciously tongued her pussy, prompting her to throw caution out of the window and go all in.

-“You should have stayed down and let a real woman fuck Minho!”-sneered Sophie, scratching and clawing as she stubbornly tried to hang onto her husband’s manhood.

They could feel it in his laboured breaths, his eager tongue (in Amy’s case), his throbbing cock (in Sophie’s case), his almost animal grunts as he uncomplainingly let the two goddesses use his oiled body as the final stage for their struggle. The knowledge he was close egged the exhausted girls to throw everything plus the kitchen sink into the fight.

Then the handsome Korean man grunted, his body stiffening as a rush of hot white liquid exploded off his manhood. The buzz indicating Minho had climaxed reverberated throughout the whole room, stopping the furious catfight for a microsecond as each woman processed what had just happened.

-“I’m gonna scratch all that cum out of your pussy!”-shrieked a seething Amy pushing Sophie off Minho’s spent cock and into the padded floor.

-“Don’t bother! I’ll just rub it all over your face!”-said Sophie, quickly resuming the desperate brawl as the furious girls rolled around the room in a furious catball.

Now that the first part of the duel had been decided on Sophie’s favour, the fight reached a fever pitch as the belligerents were now unimpeded by any restrains. The furious Chinese secretary decided to turn up the heat, her hand roaming her sexual rival’s battered anatomy until she reached Sophie’s cum-soaked cxnt.

The blonde seductress gasped when she felt the unwelcome intrusion into her womanhood and she knew the fight was going to become very dirty indeed. She met the challenge head on, her hands started exploring her foe’s moist cxnt, trying to find an opening she could exploit to harm her opponent. The young vixens exchanged bitter attacks, curving and viciously pulling their nails for maximum effect as they frantically traded positions in an effort to avoid the enemy fingers.

The room was filled with high pitched shrieks as the spent Minho waited for the outcome of the savage fighting. Secretly he was hopping for Amy to knock his wife out to force a third duel. His pulse raced when he saw the young vixens somehow ending in a 69 position. The women quickly wrapped their arms around the other’s hips and while he couldn’t see the action, the wild shudders and unladylike cussing made it clear they were viciously tearing into the other’s cxnt with wild abandon.   

He anxiously waited for the outcome when he saw his Chinese subordinate backing away, hands covering her pussy as she lost this feminine contest to his wife. 

-“Oh no you don’t!”-heaved Sophie, bloodlust taking over as she jumped at her quivering sexual rival and started kneeing her in the face over and over, ignoring the secretary’s weakening attempts to scratch her way out of the situation until the second buzz indicated she had knocked out the whore who pretended to steal her husband.

Sophie panted, breathing heavily as it dawned on her she had won the duel. She allowed her spent physique to crumble sideways, heaving as gazed aimlessly, her eyes resting on her husband’s manhood.

-“Another worthless slut…tried to take you…away from me.. and she bit the dust…like all the others…”-said Sophie, slowly getting on all four and crawling towards Minho, kissing him. She turned around, letting her back on her man’s chest, feeling his arms reassuringly hugging her. She looked forward, to her beaten, exhausted sexual rival, the author of many angry outbursts and the biggest challenge to her relationship in a long time.

-“She needs to be punished. She needs to pay for what’s done”-said the blonde minx, slowly getting her bearings back. She looked for, and found the discarded remains of Amy’s depraved attire, fetching it to methodically tie down the beaten Chinese whore. A precaution any prudent duellist took, for there were cases were untied defeated women managed to rally post duel and restart the fight on the humiliation stage, knocking out the woman who had just won the duel. It wouldn’t change the result regardless, but it would be embarrassing for the winner to have a humiliation go awry.

Aftermath

Sophie Jansen had done it. The first serious romantic rival she’s had for Minho’s affections post wedding was beaten and exiled. The whole saga also helped to light some spark back in the relationship, which Sophie knew was growing a little stale after a year since her fight against Alice Perrot. It wasn’t the young blonde couldn’t satisfy Minho properly, or that there hadn’t been enough variety. She had taken part in several friendly catfights for Minho’s benefit and he really liked them. Yet the blonde knew that nothing got men’s hearts racing like an all or nothing duel were two women furiously competed sexually over them and a nasty catfight in the duel room for their cocks.

The Dutch temptress had other business to attend to. Amy might have been the main threat to her relationship, but she had been supported and egged on by what appear to be a wide network of slant eyed whores keen to see her go. The jealous Sophie had no doubt in her mind that they would egg another Chinese bimbo to challenge her and win Minho for herself.

First order of business was to do something about the secretary vacancy that had just opened. She knew secretaries had a nasty tendency of becoming future romantic rivals. She knew because she herself had used the secretary job as a launchpad to Minho’s bedroom. On that matter, Sophie decided it would be proper to return to the company as Minho’s secretary.

Then she was to use her position to identify all her detractors and get them fired from the business, starting with all the Chinese bitches who had participated in Amy’s rebellion.

Sophie’s will was not to be opposed!

End.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2018, 06:28:56 AM »

Keep up the good work.

Tangocash and Deity: Thank you so much for the fulsome praise as always. This was an incredibly draining story, which is really more like 15+ stories all fitted together to make it look like a cohesive whole. A lot of thought went into it and I in the end decided to leave some detail out because I was worrying the huge array of names was getting to unwieldy. With the benefit of hindsight, it would have been better to release all of of it was separate stories. Easier to work around.

Moreover, there was the issue of too much of a good thing. All the women here are fighting over a man, and 4 of them in the type of fights you like. With the benefit of hindsight, I should have done a lot of good portion of the later stories would get overlooked because it was just too much to handle. I particularly regret not releasing 7.14 Intro The Duel Room: Stairs as a separate story because I really think that was my best work in the series. It just got overlooked in the tidal wave of stories.

As you'll soon see from the epilogue (because I still plan to post an epilogue), the story lends itself to a sequel. I had originally planned to build on it and bring a slew of new girls (and the odd ex girlfriend) into the mix and fight some of victours of this story in some company getaway somewhere in Thailand.  Regrettably my new lifestyle and responsibilities won't give me the time undertake anything on this scale for the foreseeable future.

I still have one big story coming, something I had written before I got very busy, but's it's like 80% completed. Now that Office Mayhem is practically over, I'll dedicate some time to it and hopefully it'll one day be posted in the forums.

JL 9000

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2018, 07:16:20 AM »

7.20 The Duel Room: Office Mayhem ENDING!

By justloooking9000
justlooking9000@live.com

EPILOGUE

Twenty five percent of the workforce involved in a catfight or a duel. 10 catfights and 7 duels. Ten girls gone. A broken trail of dead relationships and new slew romantic arrangements. A tense atmosphere around the office while the remaining 75% of the workforce waited anxiously for the results of a rolling series of duels with bated breaths. Sometimes the unbearably oppressive sexual tension was too much, causing two romantic rivals to spontaneously start pulling hair for the voyeuristic benefit of the crowd.

The news of Sophie over Amy Lin was received with apprehension all over the office. The foreign girls celebrated the fact: Not only had they won their duels, but they knew they would keep their jobs. They had come on top. Yet soon the wave of relief washed over and an anxious atmosphere set in: With 15% of the workforce now gone or soon to be, it was clear that a new slate of girls would be hired. 

New girls were always seen with wary eyes. They represented potential sexual rivals that might decide to make plays for their men. Shiny new things that would attract the attention their lovers’ wandering eyes. Disestablishing forces in the always fragile relationship chart of each company. One new girl was never welcome, but potentially 15 new recruits might prove even more disruptive than whatever Amy Lin had started.

Fumiko Hayashi had put her application through HR and was assured informally that she would get the job that Naomi Yang had once occupied. It was a non- brainer for the company: The Japanese girl wasn’t going to rock the boat because she already had a boyfriend inside the company. Yet, Fumiko knew she was about to enter a messy and chaotic office environment. With the coming of a new slew of young recruits, the Japanese girlfriend might soon find herself having to fight for her relationship again…

Melissa Cadmen came back fresh from her victory and with lawyer Larry Wilson as her exclusive boyfriend. Still recovering from her wounds, the pretty American paralegal was flooded with a slew of paperwork she had postponed due to the chaos that followed that fateful day of mayhem, with more reams of paper coming her way. She could not help but to wonder it would have been someone else filling out the paperwork should had she lost her lost her duel against Allison Xu.

Speaking of Allison Xu, her role in the sale department was hastily filled by Haeun Park. The Korean beauty had a rough start in the mostly Chinese department, with some subordinates expressing their barely concealed disdain for the woman who had caused their compatriot’s, Claire Huang, transfer out of Hong Kong. Yet news of Sophie Jansen had done a lot to bring her Chinese subordinates to heel.

As for Samantha Woods and Katie Zhu, the two women who had fought long and hard over Hermann Mueller, things stayed cool…for the moment. Katie received the news with trepidation. She has just fought Samantha to a stand still and even if they had just agreed to share Hermann again, she couldn’t just wash away the fact she had tried to oust the Aussie temptress from the relationship.

Samantha had no small share of friends telling her to do just that: Katie would clearly be targeted by the victorious Sophie in a purge, which would give Samantha an advantage in the romantic triangle. While she couldn’t just challenge Katie to a duel after just agreeing to share Hermann again, the regulated limit would expire in 6 months. Plenty of time to slowly nudge her Chinese rival out of the equation and if need be, land the killer blow six months later. Yet Samantha still treated Katie with respect and some amount of friendliness. It was too early to make any decisions on hat to do with Katie. But in 6 months…

The Chinese faction met the news of their de facto leader with despair. The had just come out of vicious catfights only to be fired and potentially lose their men. There was no doubt in everyone’s mind that Sophie Jansen would take their revenge on them one way or the other. The Dutch bitch would find every excuse in the book to slowly get rid of them.

Already the knives were coming out for them: Chelsea Zhou (Sichao Zhou) noticed a steady stream of notifications coming out of her boyfriend’s mobile phone once word got out of Amy Lin’s defeat. Where they from other girls making a play for Peter’s cock? Was it another woman telling him how his girlfriend was done for and it was better to start looking for something new?

Lily Chen and Li Song were left in peace, much to Li Song’s chagrin. The Chinese tigress had proven her mettle after battling Valentina Martinez non-stop in a vicious “pleito sin tregua” and still find enough willpower drag her half-broken body to the duel room, where she then faced the equally battered Latina in a sordid claiming duel, from which she had just emerged victorious. Having proved how savage Chinese girls could get if their man was at stake, the sexy Lily had earned everyone’s respect. What happened after she got fired though, was everyone’s guess.

Sarah Zhang could already see the vultures closing in as a steady stream of attractive co-workers made several work excuses to get themselves known to her boyfriend. Sarah was chagrined to see a sudden spike of projects requests that required Steve’s participation. She made a point of denying each request, but she knew from the rejected women’s knowing smiles that this wasn’t going to be the end of the matter.

Eva for her part had much to think about as she saw a slew of Chinese and foreign co-workers made a point of telling Vlamidir Durov that they were interested in learning Russian. Was it worth it to fight off these shameless attempts to poach her recently won boyfriend, especially since she was about to be fired one way or another?   

Karen Xing had no such questions. She would fight! She tackled some Chinese colleague who just decided to ride Albert’s cock the moment she heard that Karen was on her way out. The two Asian ladies shoved and rolled around the carpet until security came in and separated the girls.

The day after the news of Sophie’s victory had broken, the parking lot was filled with a thick air of tension. No one knew what to expect the moment they started the working day. Would Sophie make a point of coming today despite her obvious injuries? Would there be a new slew of fights as the vultures started to zero in the relationships of the soon to be fired girls? Would the Chinese girls fight back?

It was then, to the Chinese faction’s relief that they were greeted with the news of Cho Minho’s transfer out. The details were at first confusing, but it soon apparent that the young heir’s antics had gotten too much even for his father. The last stun under his watch, perpetrated by the ex-secretary Amy Lin was the last straw for the old man.

Minseo Park, the head of HR had laid a very convincing argument and had persuaded the senior Cho to finally pull the plug. Miss Park now found herself at the new manager of a tumultuous office. She started by making clear her intention that there would be no revenge firings, much to the Chinese girls’ relief.

However, that had been the easy part. Now the Korean woman had to find a way of the morass months of lax discipline and poisonous office politics had left. The first landmine she’d have to dodge is the hiring of 10 or so new girls to replace the outgoing staff. Girls that would no doubt start looking for cock the moment they were set loose in a new and exciting environment.

Then there was the damage in office relations the whole ordeal had brewed. Minseo knew it wouldn’t be easy to mend fences, the months of progressively worsening relations and lingering bad feelings. The foreign girls couldn’t just forget the stab in the back the Chinese faction had dealt them and might decide to test Minseo’s leadership by staging a revenge counter attack. Amy Lin had shown it was possible, and there was little the company could do if enough women were involved in the fracas. After all, weren’t all the victorious combatants still working in the company, in direct violation if company policy, and with new boyfriends in tow?

On the side of the victorious Asian girls, the murmurs of soon to come battles and catfights to preserve their recently won conquests died down…for the moment. However, could the Chinese girls really just pretend that some of their co-workers were just about to make a go at their recently won men as early as yesterday? They had enemies inside the office building that would think of nothing but to jump at the chance to get them out of the picture and take their boyfriends’ cocks for themselves.

However, that was a topic for the future.

THE END.