News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Duel Room: Office Mayhem

• 53 Replies

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
The Duel Room: Office Mayhem
« on: April 14, 2018, 12:20:10 PM »
So yep. After a long time, a new story. This one is a different one, since as you'll see, there're 20 women in it. It's taken a long time since I had other projects going on and I've been busy, but here it is. As for the posting frequency, I'm hoping I'll post one part every 3 to 7 days, depending on my schedule. If you're the kind of person who hates to start reading a fight only to be left with a cliffhanger, don't worry, as every part I post will have a complete fight. While the all the mini stories are interlinked, you can pretty much read each part as a stand alone story. It's a massive project, and I *think* everything will posted in 15 parts.

the Duel Room universe has been getting bigger and bigger, so it's starting to get unwieldy with the range of characters and stories, so I've taken the liberty to post a rough timeline to tie everything together.

Duel Room timeline:

1.   The Duel Room: Work wife vs girlfriend (Manami Honjo vs Fumiko Hayashi)
2.   The Duel Room: Executive Assistant vs Secretary (Lee Jimin vs Yuda Lin/Amy Lin)
3.   The Duel Room: Nine days (Mayumi Suzuki vs Natsumi Hirano)
4.   The Duel room: Wedding Proposal (Sophie Jansen vs Alice Perrot)
5.   The Duel Room: East vs West (Cindy Wang vs Jessica Chambers)
6.   The Duel Room: The Trashy Bride vs The Slutty Maid (Mayumi Suzuki vs Xi Grace/Xixi)
7.   The Duel Room: Office mayhem
7.1 Intro.
7.2 The Duel Room: The Manager’s office (Amy Lin vs Sophie Jansen)
7.3 The Duel Room: Toilet (Eva Liu Vs Natasha Veselov)
7.4 Intro The Duel Room: Bed (Fumiko Hayashi vs Naomi Yang/Yingying)
7.5 The Duel Room: Stairs (Rosa Martinez vs Lily Chen)   
7.6 Intro The Duel Room: MMA Ring (Allison Xu vs Melissa Camden)
7.7 The Duel Room: Parking Lot (Chelsea Zhou vs Laura Jung)
7.8 Intro The Duel Room: Boat (Sarah Zhang vs Emily Evans)
7.9 The Duel Room: Gym’s dressing Room (Karen Xing vs Chiyo Nakamura)
7.10 Intro The Duel Room: Boxing Ring (Samantha Woods vs Katie Zhu)
7.11 The Duel Room: Cafeteria (Ha Eun Park vs Claire Huang)
7.12 Extra The Duel Room: Consequences
7.13 The Duel Room: Bed (Fumiko Hayashi vs Naomi Yang/Yingying)
7.14 The Duel Room: -------
7.15 The Duel Room: MMA Ring (Allison Xu vs Melissa Camden)
7.16 The Duel Room: -------
7.11 The Duel Room: Boat (Sarah Zhang vs Emily Evans)
7.18 The Duel Room: Boxing Ring (Samantha Woods vs Katie Zhu)
7.19 The Duel Room: -------
7.20 Ending
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 12:20:49 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Re: The Duel Room: Office Mayhem
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 12:24:01 PM »
7.1 The Duel Room: Office Mayhem

Intro

-“For the all conquering whore slayer, Cindy Wang!”-cheered Lin Yuda (English name Amy Lin) as 11 other cups of wine joined her toast. Said Cindy Wang (Chinese name Wang Jing) was bashful, and buried her face behind her boyfriend, the American Alan. It was a small party, six women and six men, allegedly for the benefit of her friend Cindy, who had just won the right to call herself Alan’s girlfriend after a hard fought duel over him. (The Duel Room: East vs West)

-“Come on Cindy, quit the bullshit”-encouraged Zhou Sichao (English name Chelsea Zhou) -“After all, you don’t seem embarrassed at all when you go to Alan’s office”

Everyone roared in laughter at the new couple’s indiscretions, including the regional manager, Cho Minho. Ever since Cindy established exclusive possession over Alan’s cock, perceptive colleagues had noticed how frequently Cindy started sneaking into Alan’s office for 15-20 minutes periods and coming out a little disheveled. Cindy stood taller, more erect, with a prouder strut. The type of sexy gait only a woman confident of her feminine charms could project, especially after triumphing over a sexual rival who tried to dispute her ownership of Alan’s cock.   

-“Guys, I’m not supposed to talk about it!”-protested Cindy meekly. She needed to show some token modesty, but deep down she really wanted to brag about her recent win. Cindy’s friends knew that and played along, skilfully buttering up the victress with praise and good-natured banter.

-“Is this the same Cindy that called that slut Jessica to declare war over Alan while she fucked him raw in his office?”-ribbed Yang Ying (English name Naomi Yang), another one of Cindy’s friends-“What happened to you? You practically started a catfight in the middle of the office when you saw that baigui(White devil) bitch kissing Alan”

-“Let’s hear it straight from the horse mouth!”-said Liu Duoer (English name Eva Liu)-“I heard the blonde bitch and you pulled hair in the parking lot before you got separated by security”

One by one, Cindy’s friends shared stories of what they heard Jessica and Cindy did to each other while they competed over Alan, always careful to imply Cindy’s obvious superiority to her British rival. After all, the women were all Chinese just like Cindy and were sympathetic to her struggle. As the wine and the conversation flowed, Cindy loosened up and started confirming or denying rumours, spilling juicy pre-duel details and going into a lurid blow by blow account of the slugfest, titillating her guests with sordid sexual details.

Cindy gazed around the room, satisfied that the account of her catfight with Jennifer had spurred intimate conversations between each of her friends and their male companions. That was after all, the reason why Ms Lin had asked her to humour them with a post-duel party. Each of the women present had a sexual rival she wanted to fend off, and the party served to broach the topic of an eventual duel.

But more importantly, they all wanted to get rid of the foreign girls and the woman who had started it all: Sophie Jansen. 

The women in the party hated Sophie, the Dutch whore who had married the regional manager, Cho Minho, and used her influence to bring foreign women under a transfer program. Such policy wreaked havoc with the delicate sexual balance inside the Hong Kong branch of the business, disrupting stable unspoken agreements to share men and introducing a steady stream of foreign girls that then went around sleeping with their men, forcing the Chinese women to concede sexual territory or fight for their men. What was worse, just as physical altercations or duels helped form a new balance, Sophie brought new transfers from overseas, resetting the cycle of strife.

Cindy was well-aware of the effects of such a policy. The woman she had just defeated in the duel room was a transfer from the UK office. The blonde bitch was then replaced with some hires from Latin America, one of them who started going after Chen Lili’s boyfriend (English name Lily Chen) from the get go. The same Lily that was now in an animated conversation with her boyfriend on the other side of the room.

Enough was enough. Cindy was as eager as her compatriots to end of the transfer policy. She feared that eventually another busty foreign girl would come to the Hong Kong branch and make a move on Alan. She wasn’t going to back down if some barbarian slut came looking for Alan’s cock, but she rather not have to assert her rights in the duel room again.

The Chinese girls had pinned their hopes in Amy Lin. Chinese Amy had clashed with Sophie several times over Minho and both beauties were keen to end their damaging war of attrition with a duel. However, they had been prevented from challenging each other by Minho, who refused to let the matter reach de definitive conclusion, content to let the grudge between his wife and secretary grow and fester as the sex kittens battled it out over and over in meaningless clashes. Sometimes the Chinese goddess would prove her mettle, managing to spend the nights with Minho after an erotic mano a mano with his wife. Yet such catfights had no legal consequence, and soon the sensual Dutch siren was back, managing to reclaim her husband’s cock after a vicious catfight that Amy would lose.

Everyone in the office was wondering how long the wife and the secretary could keep going at it? Who would crack first in the incessant series of never ending quarrels if there wasn’t a duel to settle things? The effects of the constant brawling and savage fighting was clear in the lacerations on their  boobs, the scratches on their faces, the bald spots in the scalps of each woman, the nasty red marks on their thighs. Yet neither made any efforts to hide their wounds, proudly displaying their “marks of gallantry” with scandalous mini dresses for Minho’s benefit.

Amy had thought about the seemingly unsolvable stalemate and had figured out a way to force a duel despite Minho’s wishes. Once she forced said duel, a victory for the sultry Chinese secretary could potentially mean the exile of Dutch devil and an end to the transfer program. It wasn’t going to be easy or pleasant. Wives had several legal advantages that slanted the odds on Ms Jansen favour, but the Chinese secretary was determined to destroy Minho’s marriage.

Yet exiling the young Dutch wife wasn’t going to solve the problem of the foreign girls already working in the office. Although the Chinese women were scheming together, it was the individual responsibility of each woman to get rid of her sexual rival, with all the nastiness that implied. They were by now fed up with their romantic situations and were willing to risk significant injuries and exile if it meant getting rid of the foreign girls. The sheer amount of Chinese women willing to consider participating in Amy's crazy scheme spoke volumes of the frustration inside the office.

The least Cindy could do is to help them as much as possible. That involved supporting a sneaky scheme she and her friends had cooked up. They hadn’t told the guys, fearing they would alert their sexual rivals, but if everything went according to plan, the women would impress their men and force the foreign girls to surrender their claims over their men.

To be continued...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 12:40:18 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 12:36:54 PM »

7.2 The Duel room: Office Mayhem

The Manager's Office

Office 1:00pm

Sophie Jansen stopped for a moment to look at her reflection on the glass door, showing a young, sexually appealing woman in a scandalous leopard print minidress that showcased her clawed up bronzed skin and exquisite long legs, which was covered in deep and long scratches, products of several physical confrontations with her husband’s secretary. Sophie didn’t care. If anything, she worked hard to make the wounds even more visible with her scandalous minidress. To bring out more of her cleavage, the blonde beauty had forsaken a bra, which made her mauled jugs bobble as she walked. She smiled, knowing her husband wouldn’t be able to take her eyes off her bouncing tits. The proud Dutch goddess wanted the world to know she wasn’t afraid to fight for her husband’s cock.

The young Dutch wife as sauntered around her husband’s workplace, leaving a trail of hushed whispers and nervous glances as she sensually sashayed around her old stomping grounds (She had been Minho’s secretary before becoming his lover, and eventually his wife). Her current dispute might be with his slut secretary, but she nevertheless liked a little peacocking every now and then to remind his attractive female subordinates that he was a taken man. And that the woman that had taken him was at her sexual peak, exuding eroticism, ravishingly beautiful, immensely jealous, and willing to tangle with any woman wanting to steal her spouse away from her.

She wasn’t the only one who did that: it was a common tactic the girlfriends of male employees used to ward off potential sexual rivals, usually leading to an edgy atmosphere around the workplace when one girlfriend came around strutting her stuff. Sophie herself had been subjected to those tactics of intimidation and territory marking when she was still Minho’s secretary and he was seeing a haughty Korean heiress. Unfortunately for the Korean beauty, that display of territorial marking hardly deterred the blonde secretary from seducing her then boss, resulting in a furious catfight when the Korean girlfriend caught Sophie sucking Minho’s cock. The matter had escalated all the way to the duel room, where Sophie managed “persuade” the Korean heiress at claw point to give up her place in Minho’s bed.

It didn’t escape Sophie’s attention that she was now the wife warding off an ambitious secretary. Except she had no intention of losing her man in the process. Satisfied she had already made her presence felt around the office, the sultry Sophie turned the corner, only for her exquisite physique to clash against a wall of skin.

-“I’m sorry…”-said Sophie, only to  stop midsentence when she realized that the tall, black haired Asian beauty that had clashed with her was Minho’s secretary…Amy Lin...wearing a green and blue minidress that amply showcased her ravaged knockers and clawed up shoulders, alongside blue high heels. The two sexual rivals quickly stiffened, angrily looking at each other yet not saying a word as they snarled and barred their teeth.

-“What do you think you’re looking at?”-asked Sophie pointedly, feeling her chest grazing against the secretary’s bust.

-“You”-smirked Amy, looking at her romantic rival dead on the eye-“And your pathetic attempts to keep your marriage alive”

-“The only pathetic thing here is you and your sorry attempts to tempt my husband”

-“Oh”-said Amy maliciously, her nose picking up the smell of Sophie’s disagreeable perfume-“Afraid of a little competition aren’t we?”

-“Pft! Why would my man pick this”-said Sophie, pointing at Amy’s figure and then to her own hourglass physique-“Over THIS. There’s simply no comparison”

-“Oh yeah?”-hissed the Chinese beauty-“judging by how frequently Minho makes love to me I’d say I’m in fact winning our competition over him”

-“Hah!”-said Sophie dismissively-“You’re just the little office fuck toy he uses when I’m not around. When he comes home he gets to play with the real thing.”

-“Oh really? By the way he impales his cock into me it’d seem that he’s not really satisfied with what he’s getting at home”

-“You’re kidding yourself”-jeered Sophie-“He finds you such a bad lay the only reason she’s still stringing you along is because he enjoys when I sink my nails in your tiny tis”

-“I’m tiring of and your empty boasts”-said Amy-“How about we skip the bullshit and fight like real women. Anytime. Anywhere. I don’t care if it’s not a duel; after I’m done, you’ll be begging me to take Minho”

-“Oh trust me you cheap Chinese whore”-said Sophie-“Were it not for Minho begging me to leave his slut secretary in somewhat working condition, I’d have dragged your limp body all over the office for everyone to see.”

-“Oh, you mean like what I did to that Korean slut who was sleeping with your man?”-asked Amy referring to the exiled executive assistant Lee Jimin (The Duel Room: Executive Assistant vs Secretary)-“Minho was thrilled to see me fight that skank in his office but wondered why his wife wasn’t willing to fight for him”

-“Hah! Only little scrap and you’re already thinking you’re hot stuff. My husband said it was so…boooooring to see you girls fight. It was like seeing two high school girls scrapping, nothing like the fights I had with his former lovers.”

-“Oh please bitch! Everyone is just SOOOOOOO tired of your old war tales. What matters is the present, and Minho is wondering if an of hag like you can stand up to a pretty young thing like me”-said the Chinese secretary even though she knew there was only a 3 year gap between them. And age was kind of meaningless in a world were 50 year old women looked as new as freshly minted 20 year olds.

-“That’s pretty conceited of you, considering your sagging chest makes you look 10 years older”-said Sophie acidly, brusquely pushing her sexual rival aside-“As much as I’d love bring myself to your level and trash talk like a street whore all afternoon, I need to find my husband and fill his afternoon cravings…something apparently you can’t do well”

-“You bitch!”-sneered Amy, seeing Sophie giving her the middle finger as she walked towards Minho’s office. Once she was out of sight, the Chinese secretary looked at the clock, remembering she was supposed to spearhead the ambush. It was 1:10PM, and she had 10minutes before the fireworks started.

Secretary Lin smirked. She had conveniently failed to tell her sexual rival that Minho wasn’t in his office right now. Instead, he was in the coffee room, waiting for her.

Coffee room 1:11pm

-“Hey Amy, did you bring my…”-greeted Minho as he saw his secretary entering the coffee room only for the Chinese beauty to aggressively assault his mouth with her tongue. The Korean man was taken aback, yet quickly reciprocated the kiss, his manhood hardening as he felt her beguiling anatomy grinding against him. Amy pushed his arms apart, unbuttoning his pants and dropping on her knees.

-“Not here, Sophie is coming s…”-Minho didn’t manage to complete the sentence, gasping as he felt Amy’s tongue playing with his exposed cock. He briefly wondered what was happening before surrendering to his base desires. He closed his eyes, concentrating on the feeling of Amy’s gifted tongue travelling the length of his cock, completely forgetting that his wife was supposed to be in the office for some play time too.

-“Good girl, good girl Amy…I’m coming…I’m coming…”-cooed Minho after several minutes of feeling his secretary’s gifted mouth around his dick. He encouraged the lascivious Chinese sex kitten to keep going. Amy eagerly sucked and licked him like his erect manhood was ice cream in the middle of the desert until a torrent of cum exploded into her mouth. Releasing a long sigh of satisfaction, Minho helped the kneeling Chinese woman stand up.

In normal days, the young Amy would have swallowed his massive load like ‘little good whore’ she was. Yet this was not a normal day. Minho didn’t know it yet, but Amy was about to start a huge chain reaction that would bring mayhem and strife to the office. As the ring leader of this massive effort, it was her task to distract the meagre security staff manning the building with some fireworks.

The Chinese harpy spit a combination of Minho’s cum and her saliva all over her open palm. Closing her cum covered palm, Amy ignored Minho’s questions and walked out of the coffee room, her heels thundering as she walked at a fast pace, followed by a puzzled Minho.

1:20 pm

Amy opened the door her boss’s office, and before the surprised Sophie could say anything, the secretary lunged forward and slapped! Sophie. The blonde beauty was gobsmacked, cum dripping off her perfectly smooth olive skin into her the dress.

-“That’s Minho’s cum”-stated Amy-“He’s now my man and you better step aside if you know what’s good for you”

Sophie’s shock didn’t last long, leaping at her sexual rival and latching her fingers onto Amy’s black tresses-“You fucking chink!”

-“Come at me baigui (White devil) whore”-said Amy reciprocating the hairpull.

-“Now you’ve done it”-grunted Sophie, feeling her chest crashing against Amy’s rack -“This is the last time you disrespect my marriage”

-“You mean this is the last time you feel your husband’s cum”-retorted Amy, ripping a chunk of Sophie’s blonde hair.

Minho heard the feminine battle cries as he entered his office, seeing his secretary and wife viciously pulling and tugging hair, their exquisite physiques furiously rubbing against each other as they awkwardly waltzed around his office. He stood at the door frame, admiring their toned legs erotically brushing against each other as the hemline of their tiny mini dresses rode and higher under the stress, letting him see their miniscule thongs barely covering their shapely hips. God, seeing them fight never got old for the Korean playboy.

Regaining a measure of self-control, Minho did what he always did in these circumstances, quickly bypassing the brawling ladies and picked up the phone to call security. Once that was done, his gaze turned back to the fighting ladies and stood still, thrilled to see yet another catfight in his office.

-“I’m not giving my husband up”- said Sophie tearing a big chunk of Amy’s long hair, eliciting a shriek from the slim Chinese enchantress. Seeing her opponent’s melons popping out of the minidress under the stress of the savage hairpulling, Sophie ramped up the violence up a notch by taking a step back and then latching her nails into her opponent’s knockers. Amy’s face was a mosaic of agony as she felt her precious womanly assets under attack.

-“Argh…I can grab some titties too!”-moaned Amy as she joined the vicious tit mauling. The flimsy mini dresses, unable to cope with the exertions of the ferocious catfight, started tantalizingly exposing more and more skin as the girls persisted in the tit clawing. The sensual screeches and squeals soon attracted the gaze of curious onlookers, who quickly invited themselves to the boss’ office and surrounded the belligerents, not wanting to miss any of the action.

-“Let go my boobs you chink”-said Sophie through gritted teeth.

-“You let go my tits fucking gweilo(foreigner)!”-

-“Speak English you slag”-said Sophie, inspiring a collective gasp in the audience by spitting on Amy’s eyes, blinding her. Many of the old timers (mostly Chinese nationals) knew the Dutch spitfire was a merciless catfighter, having heard/witnessed several of her catfights in the office. Amy gave up the tit hold to try to get the disgusting spit out of her eyes while the European bombshell pulled her hair and slapped Amy’s cheek red with impunity-“You shouldn’t have come after my man you second rate hussy!”

-“Maybe he came to me because you’re a lousy lay!”-said Amy tackling her sexual rival, sending them falling on the floor. The topless girls quickly wrapped their arms around each other and all hell broke loose as the young vixens rolled around the floor in a wild catball. The furious belligerents scratched, bit and pulled hair like two wild cats in heat, tearing pieces of the dresses expensive fabric here and there.

-“Come on Sophie finish her!” <Amy fight back> “Don’t let her steal your man Sophie” <Rip her tits off  Amy> cried the excited the crowds as they cheered and whistle, eager to know who would win and take the boss home tonight.

They would get no satisfaction as the 6 security staff made their way through the throng of spectators, quickly diving into the seething catball and with much effort separating the brawling ladies much to the disappointment of the booing audience.

-“You know what bitch? I promised my husband to tolerate you until he got bored with you!”-yelled a dishevelled Sophie, her ruined dress hardly covering her womanly parts as she tried to get past the two security officers blocking her way -“You just signed your death warrant”

-“Anytime, anywhere saohuo(slut)! I’m sick of you prancing around the office like you’re some sort of queen”-replied the Chinese temptress, her tits bouncing wildly as she kicked her toned legs into the air and tried to break free from the two security officers restraining her.

Just as Amy and Sophie hogged all the resources of the bare bones security staff, her compatriots were busy confronting their romantic rivals.

Security staff was soon overwhelmed by reports of several catfights breaking out all over the building but couldn’t do anything because they were all distracted dealing with the Amy/Sophie situation. By the time they managed to get to the other locations, it was already too late. The simultaneous catfights had left a wave of destruction all throughout the building.

To be continued…

That's all i'm going to post for now.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 01:24:05 AM »
Nice use of south African beauty Candice swanepoel. Real natural sex appeal.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 01:54:50 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 05:01:26 AM »
Really looking forward to the rest of your stories. It has my interest for sure.

Wondering48

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 11:46:22 PM »
Carol Catfights: You're in luck, because as you can probably guess from the upcoming story list, this series will have at least 7 fights involving non Asian girls facing off against their Chinese opponents.

Deity17313: Candice was a good pick for the Duel Room series for the sheer amount of photo shoots she's done. One of the problems I have run in other stories is wanting to do a sequel but not having enough variety in the dresses and outfits the models wear. For instance, some models pretty much only do bikini shoots. Which is good for one fight, but then I'd like a sequel to involve short dresses or lingerie or even sports bra and yoga pants. Candice does a little bit of everything which is good, and means that I can use her for many fights. So are all the protagonists of the current story, even the eventual losers. I can easily make a sequel for all the fights in the current slate of stories.

Wondering48: Thank you so much for you support. This time I'm trying shorter stories but with many protagonists and let's hope it goes well. I'm a little apprehensive of the format, because the sheer amount of characters might make it very confusing. So i've made the stories somewhat interlocked yet which can also be read individually.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 11:59:58 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 04:24:59 AM »
Piqued my curiosity, as far as what the damage to the corporate office amounts too lol.
Ddot

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 11:13:08 AM »
7.3 The Duel Room: Toilet
By justloooking9000
jutslooking9000@live.com

Photos of the girls at the end of the post.

1:20 pm…just as Amy Lin and Sophie Jansen were about to fight in the manager’s office.

-“Hello handsome”-cooed the stunning Liu DuoEr (English name Eva Liu) as she ambushed her office lover, Vladimir Durov from sales, in the men’s bathroom. She paused, letting the surprised Russian man take a good long look at her tight nubile figure, dressed in a brief qipao sporting a motif closely resembling Ming dynasty ceramics and a pair of strapped stilettos. Yet Eve knew the rugged Russian expat loved to see her emphasizing her culture. “It was so exotic” were his words, and it helped the brief ethnic dress flaunted her tight physique, smooth skin and magnificent legs. She loved teasing Vladimir by walking a little too carelessly around him, the brief hemline of the qipao threatening to expose her white thong underneath.

It was a bold choice no doubt, the daring dress raising a few eyebrows in the office not because of its ambitious sizing, but for it wasn’t common to wear qipaos in business settings. Eva had explained it away as being proud of her Chinese heritage, but in reality she wanted to look good for what was about to happen. Always look good for your man, *especially* if you’re about to go into a knock down, drag out catfight over him. Eva undid her hair bun, letting let her lush black hair gracefully fall down her back as her nipples strained under the thin fabric of the qipao. An attractive girl with a well-proportioned slim frame, Eva like many girls in her generation was sexually aggressive and enjoyed flaunting her body in tight dresses and revealing attires.

Before her co- worker could say anything, she sauntered over, impertinently invading his personal space and gave him a long, deep French kiss as her hard nipples graced his chest. Vladimir mmmed and hmmmed, Eva’s pleasant feminine fragrance invading his nostrils as he aggressively tongued his office mistress.

-“I need your cock”-whispered Asian seductress, her exotic Chinese accent seeping through her English.

-“We can’t”-heaved Vladimir, meekly stopping Eva from going down on her knees -“My girlfriend is coming soon and she’s going to wonder where I’m”

Eva inwardly hissed at the mention of her romantic rival. Natasha Veselov was some Russian skank who believed that she was somehow destined to be Vlamidir’s woman because they were both Russian. It irked Eva hearing them speak in Russian when the blonde whore was in the office. It filled her with frustration to know she was unable to do anything as the Russian skank fucked Vlamidir on this very same toilet because otherwise she’d get fired on the spot. Yet it had all changed ever since Jessica Chambers and Cindy Wang had come to blows in a nasty catfight in front of their co-workers and Cindy had managed to get away without consequences. (The Duel Room: East vs West).

It was one thing to see Lee Jimin and Amy Lin catfight (The Duel Room: Executive Assistant vs Secretary). They were protected by the office manager, and everyone knew HR wouldn’t touch the boss’ lover. Cindy Wang, however, was a low-level employee, and the fact that HR didn’t fire her spoke volumes. Despite HR loud protestations, it was clear to everyone that catfighting a co-worker and challenging her to a duel (which was way out of line before the Cindy Wang incident) wouldn’t nowadays lead to automatic termination if you played your cards right. Eva was willing to wager that the rules about starting a quarrel with a visiting woman or client had been similarly relaxed. Amy Lin had hinted as much.

Miss Lin had told Eva that Natasha was off limits in any surprise attack. Unlike Eva’s co-workers, Natasha didn’t work in the organization, so Ms Lin wouldn’t be able to use her position to just paper over any ambush against Ms Veselev. HOWEVER, Ms Lin had slyly pointed out, if the Russian wench herself threw the first slap and Eva fought back in self defense, that would be another matter all- together. Amy Lin would be willing to back Eva up in front of HR.

It was fine with Eva. It helped that Natasha’s scheduled lunch visit to her boyfriend coincided with the time of the ambush. It would be a golden opportunity to start a catfight since security would be too busy dealing with other matters. A helpful assistant would discreetly tell the curious girlfriend that Vladimir was waiting for her in the men’s toilet in a semi deserted area of the building. Eva knew Natasha would take the bait.

-“Just tell her you were in the bathroom. She’ll never find out”-purred Eva before wrapping Vladimir’s thick dick around her lips. She inwardly smiled when she saw Vladimir closing his eyes and slumping against the wall, surrendering himself to his base carnal desires. Too bad that what Eva had just told Vladimir was a lie. His Russian girlfriend would find them out in the bathroom…Eva was going to make sure of it.

She heard a personalized notification sound coming out of her mobile phone: The signal that her Russian rival was on her way to the bathroom. She varied the pace of the blowjob to keep Vladimir at the edge of cumming, yet kept staving off his climax. She needed to time his orgasm perfectly for maximum effect. Soon she heard a woman in high heels coming closer and closer to the men toilet.

Natasha Veselov was already wet with anticipation at the impromptu fucking session she was about to enjoy at the hands of Vlamidir. The Russian doll had gone out with men of all races, but Vlamidir was special. In Asian Hong Kong, Vlamidir was a taste of her homeland. She had fallen in love -or lust- since the first time she heard Vlamidir speak in their native Russian in a thick and rough accent. He just got it. He knew how to treat her with the proper balance of etiquette and roughness (She found Americans too whimsy, Asians too delicate). Vlamidir was one of her few links to mother Russia and she’d do anything not to lose him.

The whole Cindy Wang affair had left Natasha a bad taste in the mouth. She found it incredible the slant eyed whore hadn’t been punished for it, like she would have been in any other office in Hong Kong. Instead, the Chinese skank was receiving private kudos for facing down her foreign rival in battle and winning the man in a duel. There had always been some lingering tension when Natasha visited the office but after it became apparent Cindy Wang was going to be let off scot free, there was an edgier tone in her interactions between Vlamidir’s female co-workers.

There was a new an undercurrent of contempt and outright hostility that Natasha returned in spades. Although unhappy about the new atmosphere in her boyfriend’s office, the Russian doll knew how to play this game from her days in harsh Russia, where power made right and shows of force were necessary to gain respect. She already had a spate of hairpulling scraps that got interrupted by security, a show of force she rarely had to resort to before Cindy Wang and Jessica Chambers fought. Natasha had a particular grudge against Eva Liu, whom she believed was trying to steal her boyfriend from under her nose. They had already pulled hair several times after the blonde goddess found Eva getting too touchy feely with Vlamidir.

Natasha opened the door to the men’s toilet, the very same one where Vlamidir had fucked her so many times. She was wearing tight red top that exposed her shoulders, arms and flat midriff, a matching miniskirt and matching high heels. A slightly whorish dress even for the lax standards of this office but Natasha didn’t care: She didn’t work there, and she wanted to send a message to those slant eyed harpies circling around her boyfriend. It was something all girlfriends did to make potential sexual rivals think twice of starting a little office romance at their expense.

The Slavic beauty heard a loud sighing sound, and a second later, the image of her man dumping his semen on Eva’ eager mouth greeted the shocked the beautiful blonde.

-“What do think you you’re doing with my man you slut”-shouted the outraged Natasha in her thick Russian accent as she latched her fingers around Eva’s lush tresses and pulling her up, slapping the Chinese whore on the cheeks-“Get off my man!”

Careful not to swallow Vladimir’s cum, Eva took the slaps in stride, staring at her sexual rival eye to eye and spitting semen right into Natasha’s eyes! Natasha wailed, feeling her eyes burning, taking several steps back as she tried to get the cum out of her eyes.

-“You boyfriend told me he’s bored with you. You’re nothing but a lousy lay”-wooed the Chinese temptress, some of Vladimir’s cum still dripping from her lips. She walked towards the blinded Russian girl, her two hands grabbing the fabric covering Natasha’s tits and ripped the upper part of Natasha’s dress apart-“He’s decided to get an upgrade”

Using the washing basin behind her as support, the Russian girlfriend surprised her Chinese tormentor with a knee to her belly before kicking her with her heel. Eva reeled backwards, going into one of the stalls and slipping ass down the toilet, making a huge splash of water all around her and wetting her miniskirt. She quickly tried to get back on her feet while the topless Natasha turned on the water tap to wipe off the remains of cum off her face.

-“Why upgrade when he already the best he’s ever had”-jeered the blonde siren, getting inside the bathroom stall and tugging Eva’s black hair -“You’re only a toy she uses when I’m not around”

-“He must be lying to spare your feelings”-retorted the Chinese sex kitten, reciprocating the hair pull-“You have to see him around the office…he can’t keep his hands off me!”

Vladimir was thrilled to see his lovers come to blows over him, stroking his cock as he watched the two angry girls pulling and tugging hair. Their violent, if limited contortions inside the bathroom stall kept constantly triggering the flushing sensor as they manoeuvred around the wet floor.

-“Really? I never suspected you were in the picture because he’s just insatiable when he’s around me”

-“That’s because he’s thinking of the next morning…when he comes back to work and fucks my brains out!”

-“He’s told me sex with Asian girls is like eating fries. Empty, meaningless, forgettable”-squealed Natasha, her exposed tits boobing and bouncing as she tore chunks of hair from Eva’s scalp. -“When’s he home, he has a fine steak that sates his cock every night”

-“I guess I’ll try some of that steak then”-shrieked Eva, digging her sharp nails into Natasha’s melons, twisting and pinching like they were putty.

-“Let go my tits you slant eyed wench”-wailed Natasha tearing into Eva’s qipao and frantically slapping her tormentor.

-“What’s...the matter? Is the steak…too tender?”-taunted Eva, her cheeks reddening as she weathered the slaps.

-“Fuck you bitch…argh!”-yelped Natasha when her heel slipped against the wet floor, ripping Eva’ top in one go as she fell down her ass.

Her liberated tits bouncing forward, the Chinese beauty let go the tit hold to keep her balance only for Natasha to kick her leg, making her fall on the opposite side of the toilet bowl. Crouching on their knees, the feisty sex kittens hovered over toilet as each latched onto the other woman’s scalp with one hand and used her free hands to claw her foe’s dangling mammaries.

-“No wonder…you’re obsessed with…my tits…yours are so tiny”-grunted Natasha, twisting Eva’s left nipple, sending a shockwave of pain all over Eva’s anatomy.

-‘You must be…blind…there’s no way…Vladimir will pick your…saggy tits over mine”-said Eva, retaliating by sinking all the five nails of her free  hand deep into her opponent’s left tit.

-“You’re the blind one whore…my tits are obviously superior…”

-“Moot point...because you’ll have no tits after I’m done with you!”-grunted Eva, tears rolling down her cheeks as she sank all 10 nails into Natasha’s tits. Natasha immediately abandoned her tit mauling, sinking her nails into Eva’s wrists to no avail. Thinking fast, the fading Russian girlfriend put her hand inside the toilet bowl and splashed her sexual rival with toilet water.

The Chinese minx squealed, pulling backwards and giving up her advantageous grip on Natasha’s jugs due to an instinctual aversion to toilet water. Natasha backed against the stall divider for support as she extended her two long, shapely legs, nailing her sexual rival against the opposite wall.

-“My tits will be pleasing my man tonight. You on the other hand…will need to buy a new pair of tits”-gloated Natasha asshe kept bending and stretching her toned legs; targeting Eva’s face and tits as she stomped her sexual rival against the opposite wall. The Russian tigress gritted her teeth, feeling her beleaguered sexual rival raking her sharp nails across her legs, yet she kept the pressure, knowing that she was winning this battle of attrition.

-“You bitch!”-yelled Eva, ducking Natasha’s incoming high heel and lunging forward. A panicked Natasha trapped Eva’s waist in a leg lock but it was too late as Eva, now towering over Natasha, started hammering the exhausted Natasha with slaps. The two beautiful women were locked in a struggle to the bitter end, their miniskirts straining under the rigours of the catfight, trading slaps at a frenetic pace in a personal quest to destroy her love rival.

Natasha twisted and contorted her legs trying to get the rabid Chinese slut off her to no avail, as Eva plunged her hand into Natasha’s miniskirt and quickly found her way into her moist cxnt. The Russian vixen gasped when she felt a foreign object invading her pussy. Realizing the danger, Natasha tried to break free but the constricting walls didn’t give get room to escape. The Asian sex kitten curved her wet finger like a hook inside her pussy and pulled her arm up! Natasha stopped fighting as pain reverberated throughout her body, but Eva was relentless, sneaking her fingers back into her pussy and repeating the heinous attack!

Now feeling Natasha’s leg lock relax around her waist, the Chinese siren leaped forward like a hyena and pinned the beleaguered Russian girlfriend against the wet floor.

-“Your man is mine now! MINE! MINE! MINE!”-taunted the black-haired goddess, her battered tits bouncing up and down as she punched Natasha over and over again until the stubborn Russian wench stopped fighting back.

-“Time to flush you down the toilet”-taunted Eva, pulling the almost unconscious Natasha by the hair and submerging Natasha’s head down the toilet, then raising her back up to let her breathe.

-“Listen to me bitch”-said Eva, plunging Natasha into the toilet between phrases.

-“I’m going to Vladimir’s apartment and spend the night there”

-“You know why? Because I’m his woman now”

-“If you want a duel…I’ll gladly accept your challenge”

-“but if you know what’s good for you”

-“be a little good bitch and stay away from my man”-said Eva, tossing the barely conscious Slavic woman aside like rubbish. 

Vladimir was incredulous. In his mind there was no way one of the delicate Asian woman could ever match up against the tough, vicious Russian women. Yet, as he struggled to believe his lying eyes, the victorious Eva wobbled as she stood on her heels. The topless Chinese beauty, a few remains of her qipao still clinging onto her skin, strutted like a conquering goddess even though her hair was a dishevelled mess, her treasured tits were covered in scratches and her sexy body was drenched in toilet water.

-“Let’s take the day off”-cooed the Chinese victress, resting her tits on Vlamidir’s chest-“I’m craving cock right now and I intend to stay awake the whole night eating dick”

Aftermath

It wasn’t the end of Eva’s and Natasha’s feud. An almost naked Natasha was woken up an hour later by the overworked security staff. The fiery blonde called her boyfriend, only for her calls to be ignored. Fuming, she called a friend, who took the mauled, scratched Russia siren back to Vlamidir’s apartment. There Natasha opened the door and barged into the bedroom, where Vlamidir and Eva were making love for the third time already. The moment the two sex kittens saw each other, claws instantly came out, Eva and Natasha grabbing huge chunks of black and blonde hair and making a mess of Vlamidir’s apartment as they fought tooth and nail over his cock.

Eva was finally in Vlamidir’s bed and was not going to give her hard fought spot willingly. But neither would the proud Natasha, resulting a messy catfight that went for 30 minutes until it was “stopped” by Vlamidir. What really happened is that the girls were exhausted, and Vladimir gently separated the two wildcats, allowing them to save face in front of the other. A spent Natasha issued a challenged to fight it out, woman to woman in the duel room, a challenge Eva accepted on the spot.

Natasha fucked her man hard, knowing she was now in direct competition with the slant eyed skank. She loved Vlamidir. She would do everything for him…that’s until a lawyer representing the company where Vlamidir worked came to her and offered a nice settlement in lieu of her not suing them. There was another string attached too, which was not to fight the duel, since the company feared Eva would lose, losing them a valuable employee. Natasha mulled the offer, noting that the money would be enough for a deposit for a house for herself and her parents in Russia.

The money made Natasha question her love for Vlamidir, making her realize she was just attached to him because he was a fellow Russian. The settlement allowed her to leave decadent Hong Kong and go back to her beloved Russia. She took the settlement.

The Russian siren stopped picking up Vlamidir’s calls and blocked his social media, keen to leave her life in Hong Kong behind. She then started rekindled several old friendships in mother Russia over social media, especially one Sergei, an old boyfriend’s of hers. Sergei had always been good to her. Good in bed, more attuned to her feelings, and back in the day, loyal to her. The distance had doomed the relationship, but Natasha was keen to resume where they had left off as soon as she was back in Moscow.

She didn’t know it yet, but Sergei had gotten attached to another girl back in Moscow…a woman who didn’t look kindly on returning ex-girlfriends trying to rekindle old relationships.

For her part, to Eva it seemed as if the Russian hussy had dropped from the face of the earth. She smiled: The Russia bitch had chickened out and now Vlamidir was all hers.

END.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 11:22:08 AM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 11:35:40 AM »
7.4 Intro The Duel Room: Bed.
By justloooking9000
jutslooking9000@live.com

Photos of the girls at the end of the post.

2:00 PM…

Having known she was getting a messy and savage catfight today, Chinese Eva Liu had the foresight to bring another dress and some toiletries to fix herself up after the fight. On the way out the building, she and her conquest passed through HR, where they caught a glimpse of a small crowd surrounding and cheering a nasty catfight between Fumiko Hayashi, who was Eiji Oue’s girlfriend, and local office girl Yingying (Naomi Yang).

It was an ugly row, the young Japanese and Chinese women tearing hair and ripping off the other’s short dresses for the benefit of Eiji and the roaring crowd. This wasn’t Fumiko’s first rodeo against one of the office girls, having challenged an HR intern, Manami Honjo, a six months ago when Manami had the audacity to kiss Eiji in front of her. Duel accepted and arranged, Fumiko and Manami then proceeded to have it out in the privacy of the duel room, with Eiji’s girlfriend eking out a win after a knock out, drag out kind of catfight.

Having managed to keep her man, the proud Fumiko had kept coming into the office frequently to remind his co-workers he was a taken man -just like Natasha had done. Now the Japanese girl was once again fighting for her man against one of her whorish co-workers.

There was a collective gasp when Fumiko trapped Yingying in between her toned legs and started whacking the Chinese girl with her open palms. Yingying had been hired to replace the exiled Manami, and just like her predecessor, had fallen hard for the handsome Japanese boy. Unlike Manami, Yingying had been discreet about her affair, very few people in the office knowing she and Euji were fucking until she decided to provoke a fight with the Japanese girlfriend today. Much like Eva had done, she waited for Fumiko to land the first blow before sinking her claws into the Japanese girlfriend. Again like Eva, she was careful to have video evidence to prove that Fumiko had “forced” her to act in self defense.

The crowd booed and shouted advice for Yingying, the clear favourite among the crowd of colleagues, yet no one tried to act on her behalf. It was unseemingly, and counter-productive. Helping Yingying get the upper hand against the outsider girl would taint her victory (If that in fact that’s what ended up happening). Eva’s barely covered melons jiggled wildly as she shouted and cheered for her co-national, forgetting for a moment about going to Vlamidir’s apartment.

There was a loud roar as the beleaguered Yingying managed to bite Fumiko’s hand, freeing herself from the clutches of the Japanese vixen. The crowd went wild as the brawling beauties rolled on the floor for another 10 minutes, exchanging the top position over and over again in a nail-biting catfight until Yingying managed to sink her leather stiletto deep in Fumiko’s cxnt. The Japanese girlfriend wailed like a wounded deer and curled in a fetal position, at which point Yingying pounced on her and slapped Fumiko drunk until she could no longer fight back.

-“Not so tough now that you have to fight with a Chinese woman, not one of those Japanese weaklings”-gloated Yingying, her scant office attire now a tattered mess, much to the approval of many of the Chinese girls in the crowd-“Eiji is now mine, understand bitch?”

The audience, including a thrilled Eva cheered as Yingying kissed Euji, now hers by law of the jungle.

End of Intro

To be continued in 7.13.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2018, 11:50:31 AM »
Bravo!  :)
A great start. It seems like a pretty big project to take on, judging by your initial post. Regardless, I wish you luck. I've always enjoyed your 'Duel Room' series, and I'm sure that you'll do an excellent job.  :D

Yeah, that was one of the reasons it took so long to write. Thank you so much for your constant support. As a tip off, I can confirm there are 4 fights, all of them almost at the end of series, which i think will be right in your alley.

Piqued my curiosity, as far as what the damage to the corporate office amounts too lol.

Expensive as fuck. I like to have some sort of coherence in the duel room universe and even here what the Chinese women are doing are a big no no. You don't just spring a massive series of catfights on your co workers, especially in the office where you all work together. The only reason they feel emboldened to do so is that they think they can away with it after the events of The Duel Room: East vs West. They also have the boss's secretary and mistress on their side. They're thinking they can get rid of the boss' wife and then Amy Lin will have some pillow talk with the boss and let them get away scot free. Whether Amy Lin will eventually beat Sophie Jansen it's another matter.

Just to be clear, that's all bad for business. That's what happens when the CEO let's his wayward, horny, suggestible son manage the Hong Kong branch to help him "learn the ropes" and doesn't punish him for breaking company policy. Cho Minho has displayed a atrocious pattern of behaviour since 7.2 that has led t this moment.  Alongside the stories, I do intend to deal with the less sexy stuff in 7.12, to give a picture of the chaos around the office, but to give you a picture, like 20%-25% of the workforce will at some point be directly involved in the fights, either on the Chinese side, the foreign side or as a prize being fought over.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 11:53:07 AM by justlooking9000 »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 01:16:37 AM »
Nice followup.
Ddot

Offline qwertyuiop666666

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2018, 02:18:24 AM »
impressive work as always. Nice to see you do tie ins with previous duel room stories

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2018, 11:10:53 PM »
You created the duelroom universe. Any chance of a scifi based catfight universe?
Ddot

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2018, 10:23:00 PM »
7.5 The Duel Room: Stairs.
By justloooking9000
jutslooking9000@live.com

Photos at the end of post

Office emergency stairs 1:25 pm

Li Song loitered around the emergency staircases, furtively looking at the door to the 4th floor. His heart skipped a beat when the door opened.

-“Hello handsome…”-cooed the stunningly beautiful Valentina Martinez, a Venezuelan intern that had come with the Latin American contingent and had quickly made herself at home in cosmopolitan Hong Kong.

Li’s cock stirred just looking at Valentina black, short dress with a free flowing miniskirt, which an excellent job at emphasizing her toned physique, her abundantly exposed bronzed skin, perky boobs and shapely long legs. The black haired woman was a truly Latina mestiza, a testament of the rich mixed heritage of the Southamerican continent.   

-“I need your pussy. NOW!”-declared the horny Chinese guy, aggressively kissing his new lover as his hands eagerly roamed her smooth, bronzed skin. He soon found Valentina eagerly undoing his belt and pants before tugging his hardening cock with her delicate, eager hands.

-“Let me take care of this”-purred the Venezuelan goddess trying to drop on her knees to give him a blowjob.

-“NO. I need my cock in your pussy”-commanded Li, stopping her. He turned her around, hiking up her flimsy dress, his fingers easily bypassing her miniscule black thong and started fingering her from behind. The Latina beauty moaned, her cxnt quickly making sloshing sounds as his expert fingers wetted her vagina and his hard cock started teasing her clit. Valentina closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his shaft sliding inside her moist love hole, slowly, lovingly thrusting inside her before picking up the pace.

When she arrived to Hong Kong a month ago, Valentina never imagined she’d be fucking a Chinese guy. She was therefore pleasantly surprised when Li Song started flirting with her. He seemed to have a sincere appreciation for her culture and the history of her country. Plus he proved to be a horny beast in bed, making her climax over and over in their clandestine rendezvouses, away from the prying eyes of his Chinese girlfriend. Even though it had been only one month since they started sleeping together, the sizzling Latina minx knew she wanted him…exclusively. She quickly staked a claim over his cock, having some “words” with his girlfriend, Lily Chen (Chinese name Chen Lili), over the handsome Chinese guy.

Valentina smirked. Lily’s cheeks flushed deep red with anger and surprise at the sheer brazenness of the newcomer. It took the determined efforts of the security staff to separate the brawling girls but the Chinese girlfriend had been shocked out of her complacency. Valentina believed Asian girls were not accustomed to go fight as aggressively as the Latina girls for their men, and planned to use that fact to stay on the romantic offensive until she removed the girlfriend from the picture.

The sound of someone opening the door startled Valentina. She wondered who it could be, since few people used the emergency stairs, but before she could find out, she found herself bending in pain, the sharp tip of a beige high heel pushing her off Li Song’s cock.

-“I warned you to stay away from my man”-said Chen Lili (Lily), rearranging her brief beige minidress, a mixture of slutty and elegant, which showcased her long, pasty white legs and a titillating amount of cleavage bust but made a token concession to modesty by covering her shoulders and arms.

Chinese Lily was Li’s girlfriend and Valentina’s sexual rival. Like many girls in the office, she was less than thrilled to see these foreign bitches making a play for their men. Of course, arguments over men was common currency everywhere, but many disputes between Asian women were usually behind closed doors, never boiling above hateful remarks in private. Their job security was too valuable to risk a duel. Therefore, the Chinese women were taken aback by the willingness of the Latinas take the conflict public, openly flirting and challenging their romantic rivals in front of other people, forcing the Chinese women to raise the stakes in public or risk a serious loss of face. Plus they seemed overly eager to through duel challenges around. Many in the office, like Lily, found it scandalous and outrageous.

Lily, as the legitimate girlfriend, could never countenance this brash, insolent foreigner thinking she could just barge into her relationship and steal her boyfriend under her nose. Her pride as a girlfriend demanded she confront this pretender, and fortunately, she had the temper to rumble with the feisty Latina in an all-out catfight! She had been wanting a piece of the Venezuelan skank for some time already, but had refrained from tearing her hair out when Amy Lin suggested that they should all get together and pick a day when security was understaffed to then confront their individual sexual rivals in surprise attacks with zero interruptions. The idea was to give the other women a good enough beating that they’d stop seeing their men. It wasn’t much a better plan than just straight up pulling the Latina whore’s hair, but it had the advantage that no one would interrupt her when she was teaching the Venezuelan whore a lesson.

-“You dirty chinita (little Chinese)”-screeched Valentina, angry at being rudely interrupted mid coitus. Making no effort to rearrange her minidress, the cantankerous Latina practically leaped at her Asian rival. The two ill-tempered girls tore big chunks of brown and black hair as they awkwardly danced on their high heels.

-“Let go my hair you brown monkey”-grunted Lily, tackling the mestiza against the wall. The Venezuelan temptress squealed, feeling the air leaving her lungs as her romantic rival tore the thin piece of fabric preventing her boobs from popping out.

-“Don’t call me monkey you hija de puta (daughter of a bitch)”-moaned Valentina, blindly bring her hand forward and pulling the Lily’s dress down, baring the Chinese minx boobs. Feeling her way around Lily’s soft pale skin, Valentina’s nails found Lily’s jiggling melons and sank her nails! Li Song’s girlfriend howled, moving away to get away from the tit mauling only for Valentina to bring her leg up and kicking her with her heel, causing the Chinese beauty to reel backwards before she stumbled on the floor.

The Venezuelan goddess caught her breath, her unconstrained tits bobbing up and down as she sucked up air. She pushed herself off the wall, walking towards the fallen Chinese nymph and stomping Lily’s tits. Lily wailed, her high-pitched yelps echoing through the stairs, pain reverberating through her body.

-“Attacking me when I’m fucking your soon to be ex huh?”-said Valentina before stomping the writhing Chinese beauty again-“You’re a nasty little bitch you know that?”

Valentina raised her leg again, ready to continue stomping the writhing Asian vixen when Lily kicked her on the shin, making her fall. Quickly getting her bearings, Lily leaped at her supine opponent. Valentina welcomed the pouncing Chinese tigress with her claws! The young sex kittens wrapped their arms around each other and rolled on the concrete floor, their ruined dresses gathering dust as they etched their nails on the other’s smooth skin.

Li Song was speechless as he saw the girls tearing each other dresses to pieces as they rolled on the floor, exposing their black and red panties for his benefit. He had been thinking about Lily’s apparent unwillingness to confront the exotic Valentina in a catfight but now he was positively thrilled to see the two women fighting tooth and nail over his cock.

-“You fucking jinu(prostitute)”-grunted Lily as she managed to pin the feisty Latina in a schoolgirl pin-“Let me repeat what I said before”

-“STAY AWAY”-*SLAP*

-“FROM”-slap

-“MY MAN!”-slap

Li’s Chinese girlfriend continued holding onto Valentina’s hair, trying to stay on top of the wild Latina, who bucked and trashed like a wild bronco until she was able to throw the Chinese aggressor off.

A groggy Valentina tried to stand on feet only for Lily to tackle her, sending them both careening over the flight of stairs. The Venezuelan beauty managed to hold onto the rail guard, preventing herself from sliding any further while Lily grabbed Valentina’s dress, tearing it all in one go as momentum forced the Chinese siren down the lower floor.

-“That was my favourite dress you puta (whore)!”-cursed Valentina, who was now totally naked except for her black thong and high heels.

“Here, have your cheap dress saohuo (slut)!”-jeered the topless Lily, hurling the torn remains of Valentina’s mini dress after she shakily regained her footing.

-“You fucking chink”-said Valentina, walking downstairs to meet her sexual rival-“Later I’ll go to the mall with Li to buy a new one!”

-“As if he’ll spend money in a cheap whore like you”-said Lily throwing a sucker punch that Valentina barely avoided.

-“Don’t call me cheap whore, worthless excuse of a woman!”-spat Valentina as she counter attacked with a punch to the face, sending the Chinese temptress reeling backwards.

-“That coming from the woman who has to sleep with taken men to get laid!”-jeered Lily, throwing a wild haymaker landing on Valentina’s right tit, making the Venezuelan beauty wobble.

-“He came to me saying he was breaking with his boring, vanilla girlfriend”-replied Valentina, surprising Lily with a kneecap to the side abs-“He forgot to mention ugly as a cow”

-“Hah! Have you seen yourself in the mirror? You look like a brown pig”-said Lily latching onto Valentina’s dishevelled hair and pulling her close, then using her free hand to pummel the bruised Latina minx. The girls waltzed around the room like drunk hookers, their toned legs rubbing against each other as they exchanged hammer blows at a close range, contorting their bodies in this festival of violence as they tried to unbalance the other woman.

-“After I’m done…you’ll stay in hospital…for a long time!”-grunted Valentina as she hurled another body shot into the sultry Lily.

-“The only place…I’m going to tonight...is my man’s bed!”-groaned Lily, uppercutting the Latina hyena. Valentina yelped, staggering backwards while Lily advanced forwards, tugging the Venezuelan’s tangled tresses and savagely slapping the beleaguered Venezuelan.

Valentina was dizzy, seeing her field of vision rapidly change from left to right as the stinging slaps reddened her light brown cheeks. Thinking fast, the struggling Latina goddess, sank her sharp stiletto into her tormentor’s pale thighs, leaving a long, red gnash and then digging her heel into Lily’s foot, twisting her heel for maximum effect.

The Chinese goddess squealed, abandoning the hairpull as she limped on the floor with one foot only for the Latina whore to kick her on the stomach, pushing the harassed Asian beauty down the stairs. It was a long, heart wrenching, downward spiral for Lily until her battered physique hit the platform of the lower floor.

Valentina breathed heavily, massaging her scalp as tears rolled down her pretty cheeks. She looked at her romantic rival, who hardly moving as she moaned and whimpered in agony. Aware the man she coveted was watching her every move since the beginning of this vicious catfight, the foxy Latina picked up the remains of her torn dress, walking downstairs and using the fabric to tie up the barely conscious Chinese tigress.

-“Guess who’s going to be sleeping in Li’s bed tonight”-huffed the tired Valentina, mercilessly punting wailing girlfriend -“That’s right…it’ll be me…and after I’m done fucking…his brains out…he’ll forget all about you”

-“What are you doing?”-asked Li when he saw the Venezuelan victress dropping her panties and crouching in a 69 position in respect to his defeated girlfriend, her moist pussy just directly above Lily’s face.

-“Oh, this is something we Latinas do to let the other woman that she’s lost her man to a better woman”-cooed Valentina wiggling her ass-“Come here…I want you to cum inside me”

Li knew what the fiery Latina wanted to do, yet he was taken aback by Valentina’s sordid request. He started to comprehend why Hispanic women had a feisty, relentless, jealous reputation, neither asking nor giving any quarter as they fought for their men, usually doing their best to degrade their defeated love rivals. All which could end in either the defeated woman giving up her romantic pretensions or a brutal, nasty, sordid rematch in a duel room. What would his Chinese girlfriend do? Not quite thinking straight, Li Song obediently got on his knees.

Valentina gasped, feeling her lover’s cock sliding inside her moist pussy, mmming and moaning as he started pumping her. As Li picked the pace, droplets of cxnt juice and pre-cum started dripping down Lily’s face.

-“Don’t you dare!”-exclaimed the Venezuelan temptress as she felt the beaten Chinese siren trying to squirm free.

-“You disgusting slut”-wept Lily as she weakly trashed about, knowing full well what the Latina skank wanted to do. She was unwilling to be shamed in that way, yet she was firmly locked between Valentina’s toned legs and her hands were tied in a tight knot.

-“What’s the matter puta?”-purred Valentina enjoying humiliating the insolent Chinese minx-“You want a last taste of his cum? I’m giving it to you…and I’ll add my cxnt juice as a bonus”

-“Li…Li…Li!”-moaned Valentina, ignoring Lily’s inconsequential complaints and threats. Valentina moaned…she closed her eyes, feeling her man’s cock rocking her body-“come baby…I know you want to explode inside me…fill me with your cum!”

-“Cumming!”-grunted Li, tightening his grip around the sexy Latina’s waist and then ejaculating inside her before grinding to a halt and slumping on the floor, sated.

-“You like hija de perra?”-said Valentina as she rested her pussy on Lily’s face, smearing Li’s semen it all over the beaten girlfriend, who was too weak to resist such humiliation. The elated mestiza beauty shamelessly rubbed her semen-lathered cxnt on Lily’s face for several long minutes before she was satisfied.

-“If you know what’s good for you, stay away from Li Song. He’s mine now”-taunted Valentina as she let go the sobbing Lily. Standing up, she accepted Li’s coat and tried to make herself decent…or as decent as a woman who had just been in an all-out, savage catfight over a man could be. She then opened the door to the third floor, whence all eyes of the legal department fell upon the slovenly, ruined woman coming out of the emergency exit.

To be continued in 7.14
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:26:54 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2018, 10:26:40 PM »
7.6 The Duel Room: MMA ring intro.
By justloooking9000
jutslooking9000@live.com

Photos at the end of post

3rd floor Office building 2:00

On a normal day, the sight of dishevelled and barely clothed Valentina Rodriguez coming out of the emergency stairs after brutal catfight over a man would be the news of the week in the office grapevine. As it was, Valentina’s and Lily’s catfight was merely one of the many physical confrontations in a mayhem prone day at the office. The Venezuelan goddess only got a good minute spotlight before the audience turned their attentions back to the catfight happening right in front of them.

A catfight that started when 22 year old Allison Xu from sales had barged into the legal department and spat semen at brunette paralegal, the American Melissa Camden. The cute all-American girl who had just graduated from university to take a job in Hong Kong was taken by surprise until the smell of fresh cum and the sight of company lawyer (and clandestine lover) Larry Wilson running behind Allison made her realize she was about to star a honest to god catfight over a man. It also helped that Allison was screaming about “making her pay for sleeping with her boyfriend”

Melissa’s pretty face quickly turned into a nasty grimace as she returned the vicious hairpull -“Fine slant eyed whore! Have it your way!”

The young paralegal had come all the way from the States looking for some adventure and romance, quickly setting her sights on fellow American Larry Wilson. With her looks, it wasn’t hard to seduce the young head lawyer but what really gave her a leg up was their common nationality and culture. Melissa had initially believed she could easily walk all over Larry’s Chinese girlfriend and steal him under her nose, but surprisingly, Larry had proven quite unwilling to break it off with Allison, frustrating the young brunette to no end.

-“Your days of fucking taken men are over”-yelled the Chinese nymph, tackling her American antagonist against the wall before sinking her teeth on the delicate fabric getting in the between her fangs and Melissa’s melons.

Allison had been on edge ever since Larry had casually told her that a new American woman was coming to work in his department. She’d been Larry’s girlfriend for some time now and had been in a few scraps over Larry, all of the them with American sluts who thought it their constitutional right to ride her American boyfriend’s cock. She passed by the legal department to have a look at this American girl and it was hate at first sight. Her feminine intuition told her the brash Caucasian brunette was gunning for Larry’s bed.

Soon, Larry was telling Allison all about his busy schedule and need to stay in the office…Allison of course didn’t buy any of it, especially since Melissa had brazenly left a few hickeys on her man. It was a blatant provocation, yet the Chinese seductress didn’t confront Larry on his infidelity. That would have been a rookie mistake, a sure way to lose your man. Rather, that night she mounted her man’s cock and marked his skin with her teeth and nails, letting the American wench she wasn’t giving up on Larry!

-“When will you understand he’s tired of start fish lovemaking?”-panted Melissa as she sank her green stilettos on her Asian tormentor’s stomach, sending Allison crashing down against a computer monitor. Their sexy dresses now ruined and half torn, Allison and Melissa ran into each other, turning over legal documents, computers, office chairs as they trashed about the department. As the Caucasian and Asian vixens tore into each other, Valentina sat on Li Song’s lap, wildly cheering the fight on as Li’s cock subtly penetrated her through his open zipper.

Their confrontation had been long time coming, yet the two women had kept their feud to a few shoving matches until Cindy Wang’s and Jessica Chambers’ nasty office catfight. Though the duel had happened 6 weeks ago, the legal paperwork wasn’t finished until much later. Melissa, who prepared many of the documents, realized that company policy on fighting co-wokers and duels had changed drastically, even if no official change had been announced. Larry for his part, kept Allison informed of the talks at the management level. It was only when Allison realized that the policy had changed to “law of the jungle and every woman for herself” that she went looking for the opportunity settle things with the American interloper.

-“Fucking gweilo (foreigner)!”-heaved a spent Allison, punching Melissa’s cheek and sending the brunette reeling backwards.

-“Cheap skank”-huffed Melissa, returning fire with a kneecap to her Asian nemesis that had Allison doubling in pain.

The department went quiet, looking expectantly at the brutal battle of attrition between the sexy paralegal and the sultry saleswoman. They watched as the tired, semi-conscious girls wobbled and staggered with every terrible punch, trying to divine which blow would end it all, each punch bringing the possibility of an end to the fighting, only for the other girl to squeeze a little bit of willpower and punch back.

Melissa grunted, uppercutting the Chinese slut on the chin. Admittedly it wasn’t a strong punch at all, and the punch-drunk Melissa herself had to plant her arms on a desk to support her weight. The perspiring American woman heaved, seeing Allison collapse on her knees and fall on the floor, totally spent.

The office waited with baited breath to see if Allison would get up, but after half a minute the topless Melissa allowed herself to collapse on a chair amidst the roars of the crowd, sobbing but happy this terrible ordeal had come to an end.

To be continued in 7.15
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:52:17 PM by justlooking9000 »