News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Duel Room: Office Mayhem

• 53 Replies

Offline LeeRoyCrane

Re: The Duel Room: Office Mayhem
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2018, 04:57:44 AM »
Looking forward to the next chapter/saga.

I'll definitely say that my favorite was still 7.7 and 7.8 in how they interlocked and played next to one another.  Hopefully, this style gets pursued in some form - especially if there is a 'war'/counter-ambush in the next chapter.

Offline Am

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2022, 12:46:37 PM »
Beautifull hairpulling stories

Offline saori79

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2022, 06:59:48 AM »
wondering when it will continue or have you written more stories and how to find them

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2022, 07:07:52 AM »
wondering when it will continue or have you written more stories and how to find them

Thank you for your interest. When I started writing the story I had plans for a sequel. However, as I started getting down the writing it I realized that such a connected story was too much trouble. Moreover, I noticed that many people started losing interest after the third installment. Which is a shame because I felt that the best stories in this massive undertaking went pretty much ignored and underappreciated.

As of time of writing I have no plans for a sequel along these lines. Some girls have had starting roles in other stories and I might pick individual protagonists of this saga to use as the prequel for future stories. I have several ideas I'm keen to pursue but the problem is that since January I've started a new business project that drains all my time and energy. I expect to be busy for the foreseeable future but maybe things might get better around November timing-wise.

JL9000

Offline saori79

« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2022, 04:09:59 PM »
hope your business venture is a success ... also you should really think about linking stories on your profile page... any ways look forward to reading me

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2022, 06:13:45 AM »
hope your business venture is a success ... also you should really think about linking stories on your profile page... any ways look forward to reading me

Hey thank you. Part of the reason I'm so busy right is precisely because we're busy expanding the business haha. I'll follow your advice and linking my stories to my profile. In the meantime, I think 90% of my stories are in Rival's rapture fight sexy webpage.

JL9000

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2022, 06:13:28 PM »
justlooking9000,

I just wanted to thank you for all the wonderful stories you have shared with the rest of us. Heck, I'm not even sure I've read them all! lol!

Thanks again,

JT Edson

Offline Am

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2023, 12:57:19 PM »
Sexy bitches

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2023, 07:45:25 AM »
Just read all of your stories and thoroughly enjoyed them. A great storyline. Adding pictures of the combatants just added to the greatness of your writing. Thank you.hope you begin another project soon.