News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)

• 252 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)
« Reply #225 on: April 19, 2022, 01:14:50 PM »
Are there any other pairs of sisters in Texas that I've overlooked? It's a big state, there must be a few. Oh, and tell Billy that since it was my idea, I want free beer and a ringside seat.
I was thinking Pam and Sue Ellen Ewing, but they weren't really sisters, were they?
Tori and Amber are sisters. Tori is an immature pharmacist who was destroyed by Kelli at Billy’s. When last seen, she was being “trained” by Billy himself. Amber is a bratty college cheerleader who harassed me at Cynthia’s. She’s a little shit in need of a serious beating. Both Tori and Amber are in Frank’s photo collection.

I like the idea of two on two fights.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 01:15:59 PM by Kiva »
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #226 on: April 19, 2022, 02:15:19 PM »
Are there any other pairs of sisters in Texas that I've overlooked? It's a big state, there must be a few. Oh, and tell Billy that since it was my idea, I want free beer and a ringside seat.
I was thinking Pam and Sue Ellen Ewing, but they weren't really sisters, were they?
Tori and Amber are sisters. Tori is an immature pharmacist who was destroyed by Kelli at Billy’s. When last seen, she was being “trained” by Billy himself. Amber is a bratty college cheerleader who harassed me at Cynthia’s. She’s a little shit in need of a serious beating. Both Tori and Amber are in Frank’s photo collection.

I'd forgotten those two were sisters. Tori, the pretty one who hilariously overestimated her chances against Kelli, and Amber, the brat who pinned you and hooked the knee right after Cynthia had damn near broken your back. Ouch! That must have hurt … Then later, listening at the bathroom door while you were crying your heart out in the shower – frigging herself, I bet. Sadistic little monkey! Yeah, you owe her big time.

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #227 on: April 22, 2022, 01:26:29 PM »
I'd forgotten those two were sisters. Tori, the pretty one who hilariously overestimated her chances against Kelli, and Amber, the brat who pinned you and hooked the knee right after Cynthia had damn near broken your back. Ouch! That must have hurt … Then later, listening at the bathroom door while you were crying your heart out in the shower – frigging herself, I bet. Sadistic little monkey! Yeah, you owe her big time.
It may have been cruel but it was also one of the funniest things I've ever read here. Between that (Chapter 8: Friday Night Lights Out - https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90742.75), the scene at Billy's when Kiva's trying to stop Jolene climbing all over Jake while Kelli's fighting in the cage (Chapter 4: Day of Reckoning, https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90742.15), the scene at the kids' dance school where she and one of the other mothers are all but ripping one another's tits off on one side of the wall while their little girls are marching up and down to the strains of "The wheels on the bus go round and round" on the other (Chapter 5: Dance Mom Dust Up, https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90742.30), the parody of the garbage we men serve up on FCF (in Chapter 6: Life With Kiva, https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90742.45) and the scene in the latest episode where she's trying to have a meaningful relationship with a serial womaniser (Chapter 12: Love, Death, and Lies 4, https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90742.135), I can't decide which is the funniest scene in Kiva's Fight Journal.
In The Poacher, it's easy: Chapter Two.
In Fyre's Fight Journal, there are lots of funny scenes but my current favourite is the one in the garden centre AKA "Tinkerbell's Fairy Fight Club", which is also one of the sexiest (Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 35: A Kitty Kissin' Catbrawl).
To think I used to skip all the stories written by women! How many other gems have I missed?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 01:29:59 PM by papillon »

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #228 on: May 01, 2022, 07:44:00 AM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 38: That's the Spirit
  "I know you said you didn't get a scholarship, but you did go... to college... didn't you?"

"Of course.... proud Horned Frog here." I say giving her the 'Fear the Frog' hand gesture oft alma mater, TCU.
I love that ('Fear the Frog'). Do colleges in the USA have hand signs like the gangs in LA?

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #229 on: May 09, 2022, 08:49:03 PM »
I've just remembered: Jaymie, your wicked step-sister-in-law, has a sister too. (Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 24: A Family Affair
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78153.90)
Allie, she's called, isn't she? She's about your size and age. Do you reckon Kiva could take her while you go one-on-one again with Jaymie? Or do we let Jolene and Paige slug it out with Jaymie and Allie first, and then pit you and Kiva against the winners? They'd be hanging from the rafters at Billy's for that one. Jaymie's a killer. Crowds love that.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 12:16:03 AM by h_k »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #230 on: May 10, 2022, 05:28:01 PM »
I've just remembered: Jaymie, your wicked step-sister-in-law, has a sister too. (Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 24: A Family Affair
Allie, she's called, isn't she? She's about your size and age. Do you reckon Kiva could take her while you go one-on-one again with Jaymie? Or do we let Jolene and Paige slug it out with Jaymie and Allie first, and then pit you and Kiva against the winners? They'd be hanging from the rafters at Billy's for that one. Jaymie's a killer. Crowds love that.

I have a plan for Allie.... I've actually had it for years I just haven't got to a point in the story where it would work. It's actually getting closer to that point... now I just need the time to write  :)
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #231 on: May 11, 2022, 01:09:29 PM »

I have a plan for Allie.... I've actually had it for years I just haven't got to a point in the story where it would work. It's actually getting closer to that point... now I just need the time to write  :)
Allie's nice, though, isn't she? (Unlike her sister). You'll have to find her a real bitch to take down.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #232 on: May 11, 2022, 01:49:56 PM »
I have a plan for Allie....
Er, you had a plan for Jaymie too, didn't you?
What was it Mike Tyson used to say: "Everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face"?
(Make that: kneed in the belly and smothered with a sports bra).  :(

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #233 on: May 12, 2022, 04:31:59 AM »
I’ll go to work for you or watch your kids fyre, if it would help you! ????  I just want more of your stories! I can’t get enough of them!

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #234 on: May 12, 2022, 11:28:15 AM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 38: That's the Spirit
  "I know you said you didn't get a scholarship, but you did go... to college... didn't you?"

"Of course.... proud Horned Frog here." I say giving her the 'Fear the Frog' hand gesture oft alma mater, TCU.
I love that ('Fear the Frog'). Do colleges in the USA have hand signs like the gangs in LA?
Just discovered another one: the "Hook 'em Horns" of the University of Austin
https://www.mundodeportivo.com/uncomo/salud/articulo/significado-de-los-gestos-con-las-manos-21355.html
Cynthia doesn't have those (Austin panties) yet in her collection, as far as I'm aware. Or Rice. I bet she'd love Luann's Rice panties. Maybe she'll offer Kelli a trade: Luann's Rice panties for her own ones back. You'll have to make her kneel though again. And no deal at all until Charlotte womans-up and fights you. Whereupon, of course, you'll take hers off her. Those and Cynthia's back to back on their little hangers in that little box are gonna look so pretty. Where did Charlotte study? Any idea?
p.s. should explain for those with short memories that Cynthia collects the panties of the women she defeats (as do all the fine women in the Catpin Universe, of course) but with a twist: she asks them to wear the colours of the university or college they attended. She has a trophy cabinet with each pair of panties in a separate ziplock bag, with a label stating:
  • the name of the opponent
    the colour(s)
    the name of the university/college,
    and the hold she (Cynthia) used to finish the woman off.
Quite the sexiest and most hilarious hobby ever! Sure as hell beats trainspotting.
She was particularly keen to get Kiva's, as Kiva went to Yale. If anyone's the least bit curious to find out whether or not she succeeded, they can read the story here:
Kiva's Fight Journal, Chapter 8, Friday Night Lights Out
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90742.75

« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 11:49:53 AM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline coachzzz

« Reply #235 on: June 25, 2022, 02:47:03 PM »
Kelli and Kiva:

I have just “binge read” both of your Fight Journals over the last 6 days.   While I was aware of how well received your work was, a lack of time and my significant interest in other writers on this site led me to procrastinate on reading your works.   I started last weekend and finished yesterday.   

I am exhausted.   Not so much physically (although I did lose some sleep one night on one of your cliffhangers), but more emotionally.   The twists and turns your characters have gone through over the span of these stories are remarkable.    Your descriptions are so vivid, I feel the emotional roller coaster of the triumphant highs and the despairing lows.   The fights are brutal and mostly the competitive, back and forth fights I enjoy.  The supporting characters are excellent.   

There are fight stories on this site, and then there are stories with fights in them, where the fight is part of the device to tell the story.   Your stories are clearly in the second group, and they are superb.  Your individual styles are different and your emphasis is different, but you are both talented and a delight to read. 

I have been a reader of this site for well over a decade.   I remember the past of this site when writers like Jonica, Gemma Rox, Laurie Breeze, the Scribbler, Jenn, Braveheart, and many others. all produced epic works.  I would recommend that those readers who love long-form storytelling should search back into the depths of this site to find much of their great stories.    Your Fight Journals are right up there with the best of their epics. 

I hope you both continue these stories, but I understand life moves on and time becomes short.   I just want to say thank you for the last few days of pure storytelling joy.  I know I will read these stories over and over again in the future.    It was a privilege to read them all.   

Thank you again.

P.S.  Kelli:   I really loved the twists in your fights vs. Lily and Jolene.    Against Lily we see the other side of you, the one where you were less than perfect in your past.   Against Jolene, we were set up to expect one result, only to get a startling reversal.   Other chapters, such as the great ones with your high school coach and with Cynthia, show the past emotional scars that make up the persons we become.  All provided more realism and depth to the story and your own character.    Finally, your fight scenes are some of the best descriptions I have seen here, detailing both the actions and the emotions with equal clarity.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #236 on: June 27, 2022, 04:28:15 PM »
Coachzzz,
Thank you so much for the kind words. Feedback, is one of the things I appreciate most. I will definitely be continuing FFJ, along with the Rivals, FFJ's MvsM, and the Catpin Chronicles- which is kinda what is taking me so long, lol. I bounce around writing on all of them and combined with a lack of time recently it has definitely slowed us down some. :)

Also, thanks for the appreciation of the fight scenes. That is something that I think my stories are a little unique in as those are truly a joint process with my husband designing the fights once, I tell him a few things that I want in them (since he has the experience, he makes them "logical" and realistic) and then I try to "live" the moment that he creates. Then, I try to put that into the writing. I have mentioned that I try to emotionally explore through the stories, I hope that is what comes through when I write them.

And as always, if you would like to see something in a story, feel free to contact me. I'm always looking for more ideas and inspiration.  :)

-Kelli

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #237 on: June 28, 2022, 10:59:08 AM »
Coachzzz,
Thank you so much for the kind words. Feedback, is one of the things I appreciate most. I will definitely be continuing FFJ, along with the Rivals, FFJ's MvsM, and the Catpin Chronicles- which is kinda what is taking me so long, lol. I bounce around writing on all of them and combined with a lack of time recently it has definitely slowed us down some. :)

Also, thanks for the appreciation of the fight scenes. That is something that I think my stories are a little unique in as those are truly a joint process with my husband designing the fights once, I tell him a few things that I want in them (since he has the experience, he makes them "logical" and realistic) and then I try to "live" the moment that he creates. Then, I try to put that into the writing. I have mentioned that I try to emotionally explore through the stories, I hope that is what comes through when I write them.

And as always, if you would like to see something in a story, feel free to contact me. I'm always looking for more ideas and inspiration.  :)

-Kelli
Your fight scenes are fantastic but so's all the rest: the situations, the diverse, quirky characters, the amusing dialogue, the trash talk – I LOVE the trashtalk in FFJ! – and all the other funny stuff, like the alliteration and the wicked tricks and slights the fighters use to rile each other up before and during the fights, and grind the losers' noses in the dirt when the outcome is settled. Some accept their defeat like real ladies; they wipe away the tears and signal their submission in some unequivocal way. Others are left seething. These moments – which are gloriously sexy either way – are the most revelatory of character, and the characters are the single most important factor in making your stories so much better than the run-of-the-mill stuff most of the rest of us churn out. It isn't just blonde vs brunette; wife vs mistress; ethnic A vs ethnic B. It's this particular individual vs that one, and the characters are real enough to be recognisable, but exaggerated just enough to be funny.
And these are characteristics of all your stories - The Nemesis, The Rivals, The World on Fyre … not just Fyre's Fight Journal.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 11:02:13 AM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline coachzzz

« Reply #238 on: June 28, 2022, 03:11:55 PM »
Tiberius:  I could not agree more with your thoughts.  The personalities of the characters, be they Kelli herself or one of the other main or supporting characters, provides the spark for us to CARE about what happens to each of them.  So when one of these brutal fights happens, we CARE who wins.  We CARE how the characters handle their wins and losses.  That's why I feel the set-up is just as important as the fight scene itself.   The emotions of WHY they are fighting are critical to how the story lands to the reader.  Kelli does this part very, very well.

Kelli:   Ah, so it is true that two heads are usually better than one.  Congratulations to both you and your husband.  Your collaboration on the fight scenes with your husband has produced an extended high quality series of fight scenes.   Between the excellent fight scenes and the strong attention to characters (as noted above), your stories are not only great, but very re-readable, which to me is the true test if a story is great or not.   Since my initial post this weekend, there are several chapters I have re-read, continuing to get enjoyment out of them. 

Thank you for these stories.    I will probably contribute some thoughts over in the Catpin Discussion Thread in the next day or two on what has happened so far and what could happen in the future. 

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #239 on: September 19, 2022, 05:39:04 PM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 39: Forged in Fyre

"Wanna go for a walk... get some fresh air and get rid of some of this stiffness?" I ask rolling off of Jake. I'm still a little sore from my war with Cynthia on the frozen loading dock... well it started on an elevator, continued on the loading dock and finally came to an end in a dumpster. Easily one of my most hard fought victories but it's been nearly two weeks.

"Didn't we just do that?" My husband quips as I curl up against his chest. Jake is only a couple of days removed from his punishing pugilistic win over Samuel and is getting around a lot slower than normal. Those two beat the living hell out of each other.

Both of us decided to take a day off for a little rest and recovery. We dropped the kid off at school, hopped back in bed and had a nice quiet late winter morning to ourselves. I needed this, I think to myself, still cuddling naked in bed.

Through our window, I can see that the sun is out and it looks so beautiful in our neighborhood. The air is cool, not cold, and I can feel the outdoors calling me. Sore or not, we can't let a morning like this go to waste. Normally I'd want to go for a run, but neither of us are up to it. A walk would be more fitting for our lazy day anyway. Jake agrees and we get dressed. I grab a light jacket and we head out of the door into our suburban paradise.

We aren't very far and I can already feel my joints and muscles loosening up. I'm still a bit stiff but starting to feel pretty good as we pass by a house with another couple walking down the driveway. I know Annette lives in this part of the neighborhood, so I tend to avoid it out of habit.

Though, I should start roving over here more often, the houses here are bigger than ours but not massive like where Patricia lives. I bet the housewives are "catty-er" here. They are well off enough to not have to work, unless they want to. My guess is they have the time to be bored and indulge in a hobby like this and since they haven't quite reached the top, socially speaking, there's enough ambition and envy around to fuel the fire- plus, I need to have a rematch with that bitch, Annette. I just know I can take her now and after Jake defeated her husband, Blake, a few months ago, we have unfinished business as couples.

As we walk by the house, I can feel the eyes of the couple in the driveway on me. I steal a little glance and see that she has a "Catpin". Good to know if I ever want to find some trouble nearby. I also notice the husband is also wearing his "Rooster Pin". Even better.  I definitely need to remember this address for when Jake and I are ready. They look like a great challenge.

We are a few steps past the property line when I hear the woman call out. "Really, bitch... you're just going to keep walking?"

"Excuse me?... what did you just call me?" I say, not believing my own ears as I turn back towards the woman.

The short woman, dressed in baggy sweats, is walking towards me and we are only a few feet apart when I finish speaking. "What I meant to say was... hey, you...you...  blonde... headed.... skinny ass.... weak... stuck up... bitch.... You don't just walk by my house with your damn 'Catpin' on and your nose in the air, ignoring me." She growls, working herself closer with every word until we are nose to nose.

Wait? .. what? ... I'm not wearing my- oh shit, yes I am. I had left it on this jacket. I totally forgot about it. "I didn't realize I was wearing it... I'm not looking for trouble at the moment- maybe later, like this weekend. I see your husband has a pin, mine too. We could make it a family affair." I offer, not wanting to get into a fight in this condition but not wanting to look weak to this woman either. Surely, with both of them wearing pins, there's no way they'll resist the opportunity for a couples match in a few days.

"Bullshit, you're just a scared little slut, aren't you? Just like all of the other weak bitches around here. You may not have been looking for trouble but you found it, didn't you?... typical... you spoiled housewives- especially you snotty blondes all want to be catfighters until it's time to catfight. At least your man was smart enough to not wear his... Shane and I would destroy both of your little coward asses." The woman and her husband are now face to face with Jake and I.

"Hold up, you sawed off, little skank... I said I'd fight ya and I meant it. I'd prefer to do it this weekend, but if you're wantin' yer ass kicked today, I most definitely will be able to oblige." Perfect morning or not, sore body or not, my redneck roots tend to come out when some loud mouthed bitch starts calling me and my husband names- especially some short, bottle tanned brunette. Not to mention, I am still a little miffed about not getting to fight Anastasia when Jake fought Sam.

"Well, well, well.... looks like the little suburban housewife has some trailer park in her... Mats are in the home gym, skinny bitch... let's do this." The woman motions to their front door and all four of us walk that way. Jake and I follow the couple in and walk through a few rooms. I try to get look at the pictures that hang on the walls to get a better idea of the woman I'm about to fight. She definitely likes to have her picture taken but there were some family pictures as well. They have a boy and girl and, unsurprisingly, they all seem to be very into sports and competition. That's about all of the information I can gather before we get to a large room that has been converted to the impressive home gym and exercise area I've ever seen. "Welcome to The Forge, you flat assed bitch." 

Immediately, I can tell that this woman has done this kind of 'fishing' before. There's a couple of folding chairs set up on opposing corners of what appears to be well used mat. With only a nod, Jake and I set up near one set of chairs. I pull off my sneakers, socks and jacket, then begin some light stretching while still in a long sleeved shirt and leggings.

Across from us, the hazel eyed whore strips off her hoodie, then kicks off her shoes and socks. With only a t-shirt on, I see something I wasn't expecting. Evidently this woman is some kind of fitness competition bitch or a bodybuilder of some sort. A fact that becomes clearer as my eyes dart around the gym and see numerous trophies and medals alongside pictures of her in a very skimpy bikini. This was a trap. Too bad for her, she doesn't know who I am. I'm the fucking Fyrecracka. I don't just flex in a too tiny bikini. I fight.

Even with the white t-shirt still on, I can tell that her torso and shoulders are heavily muscled, chiseled and defined- along with her arms. With her hoodie on, I also missed her thick neck. With her hands on her hips, the woman leers at me with a smirk. "Alright, you trailer park transplant... Now that you see what perfection looks like, you want to give up now, or is your inbred ass going to let me have some fun with you?"

We are now in each other's face again. I probably should be worried about fighting a woman built like this, but- me being me, I am more concerned with how much her attitude needs to be adjusted and her mouth needs to be forcibly shut. "Your arrogant ass is about to find out just how trailer park I can get.... How do you want to do this..." I realize I don't even know this woman's name, I guess I'll ad lib. "...you overcompensating...runty... 'roided out... rottencrotched... slut?" My head wagging back and forth with every word as we get forehead to forehead.

"You must really want your ass kicked, blondie.... I suppose we need to be properly introduced before I beat the living shit out of your dumb ass..." We are now jostling for position, each of us trying to own the center of the mat. "We're the Fitzgerald's... That mountain of muscular manhood is Shane and I'm Tanya- the bitch that's about to crush your white trash ass....I just had my last competition for the season... regional overall champion in my division... again." The brunette points towards a large trophy on a shelf next to a picture of her all oiled up in another way too tiny bikini. "Meaning I don't have to worry about having any silly restrictions... So, how about you pick the rules- I don't want your weak ass to have any excuses when I beat you."

"My name's Kelli Rose and my husband is Jake.... Since it seems that we are both on the competitive side and both of us are pretty sure that we are best woman on this mat this morning, I think only a 'Kiss the Kitty' match will do." I answer back. The loser having to humble herself by planting her lips on the womanhood of the winner seems like the perfect way for this proud bitch and I to settle it.

She doesn't even ponder my proposal for a second before answering. "I've always wanted to try one of those-"

"You'll only be kissin' it, sweetie, not getting to try it." I taunt back, cutting her off mid sentence. Muscled up or not, this mouthy bitch is barely 5 feet tall.

"You're such a bitch... You're on. But, let's raise the stakes, shall we?" She doesn't even flinch. We are both full speed ahead on a collision course that will leave one of us broken enough to swallow our pride, pucker up and press our lips to the other woman's pussy and I can't help but to be simultaneously excited and anxious about fighting this woman.

"So you want lose even more when I kick your ass?" I bark back. Full. Speed. Ahead.

".. First of all, you absolutely have to be the most delusional, fucking stupid cxnt I have ever had the displeasure of meeting since I started doing this last year... and, secondly, let's make a little wager... say, $100 dollars, per piece of clothing?" Tanya snaps, pulling off her t-shirt and tossing it to the ground, leaving her in just a white sports bra. That fucking annoying smirk returns. ".... Ante up, bitch!"

I get a good first look at my opponent's powerful upper body. Her arms and shoulders dwarf mine, she has a well defined and muscular six pack... Hell, every single muscle on her seems to be well defined and made even more visible by her deep, dark- definitely fake, tan. I gather Tanya to be a few years older than me, probably early to mid forties. Her brown hair hangs loose and her hazel eyes are exuding the confidence of a woman who has put in the work that few are willing to do to look like her and she knows that puts her in a different class than most women who wear a catpin.

I'm pretty sure this is a power play by this woman to get into my head and am somewhat impressed that she has only been fighting for a year. "I'm game, bitch.." I respond with just as much confidence. I pull off my t-shirt revealing my body and a sky blue sports bra, then tossing my shirt onto hers. Usually, I'm the more muscular or the leaner woman in my fights. That isn't the case, today. Other than being close to four inches taller, I don't have any physical advantages for me to exploit. Big deal, probably just show muscles. I'm a fighter.

Maybe I can get into her head, or at least show that I'm not intimidated. "And, I'll raise you." I say, removing my bra. I give her my bitchiest smirk before letting it fall into the pile.

Tanya's eyebrow arches for just a moment before returning back to her contemptuous glare. "Just how fucking dumb are you, cxnt?" The muscled mother mutters, ripping off her fancy, white, designer sports bra and throwing it on the growing pile of makeshift poker chips. With both of us now topless, I can see we finally have something in common- B cup breasts. Though, I'm pretty sure mine are bigger, or at the very least, perkier.

"You want to play, bitch?..." Tanya growls before shimmying out of her sweat pants. "Show everyone that pathetically flat ass of yours." The buffed brunette is now just dressed in only a small, black thong. While her legs aren't overly big like her upper body, the definition of her muscles from feet to her large muscular ass is beyond impressive.

Flat ass? I'm going to hurt this bitch so fucking badly. With a smirk and a scoff, I pull my leggings off. I kick them off and into the pile. Down to my conservative in comparison, sky blue panties, I have no intention of going any further and fighting this freak in the nude.

Thankfully, Tanya seems content to keep her panties on. If you can even call a small thong, 'panties', but she still can't seem to keep her inner cxnt in check and starts in again. "I'm surprised those little girl's panties don't have cartoon characters on them... you probably couldn't afford the fancy ones...I'm sure your man will enjoy seeing a real woman's body for a change.. instead of whatever it is that you call.... that." She dismissively gestures at my nearly nude body. "Now... let's step on the scales..." This bitch just doesn't stop with the mind games, does she?

We make our way towards the scales in the corner of the room. Next to it there is a ledger. Tanya opens it up. About three quarters of the page down, there's an open line where she jots my name and some other information, letting me watch as she writes. "Kelli... Rose... Neighborhood wife... mombod.... delusional, bitchy and stupid....5'5"..." The hazel eyed woman looks at me "Step on the scales-"

I cut her off as I step onto the device. "I'm five foot five AND a half.... you also left off 'badass'..." I bark back.

"Whatever you say, skank..." She turns back to the scale and announces loud enough for the men to hear. "One hundred, thirty-one pounds." What a bitch. "Somehow you've managed to be simultaneously skinny and a fat ass..." This fucking bitch. I'm so going to punish her. "Shane... what's your guess?"

"Well, it's post competition and your hydrating.... about one, sixteen, babe." The powerfully built brute answers like a stereotypical meathead. I think I can hear Jake's eyes roll.

Tanya steps up. "One hundred nineteen pounds...and I'm five foot one." She says, giving me another of her smirks, like that is supposed to bother me.

"Whatever, twat. I bet you and your husband always have to add an inch or two to your measurements." I hiss, failing to repress my need to trash talk back to this pint sized skank. While she was trying to poke some insecurity about my weight, I managed to look over the ledger to see if I knew anyone or could get a feel of how she has fared.

The quick glance revealed to me that Tanya has racked up an impressive amount of wins in a short time. I think I recognize several of the names as women from the neighborhood but I wasn't aware that they were catfighters. I do see two losses to women named Annette and Candace. Their sizes look to be the same as the two I know.... and have also lost to. Tanya shuts the ledger with a pop when she sees me trying to read it.

"That's none of your business.... let's fight, bitch." She growls, moving back towards the mat with a quick pace. I'm not far behind and the lack of any more talk signals that this fight is only moments away. We each walk to the corner of the mat where our respective husband is standing.

A quick peck on the cheek and "Go get her!" Whispered into my ear is all Jake offers, knowing that I am too focused for anything else. It looks like Shane does something similar to Tanya. So far it appears that the muscled pipsqueak and I have the same laser focus when it comes to fighting with neither of us breaking the stare down from across the mat. I have little doubt that this is going to be a war.

There is no bell, but both of us begin to move towards the center of the mat. Tanya holds the middle, her stance like a dare to lock up. This ain't my first rodeo, no way I'm getting into some kind of test of strength with some bodybuilding bimbo. I stalk around her in a circle, my hands raised and ready to rain down pain with my fists or feet if I see an opening.

I'm the first to strike, snapping the brunette's head back with a quick jab. I see the anger in her eyes flare before she charges at me. Quickly, I dart around avoiding her hands as she tries to grab me. She manages to scratch my ribs as I pull away but I'm able to sink my knuckles into her flanks while escaping to safety.

"C'mon, bitch!... Stop dancing around.... Fucking fight!" Tanya growls in frustration after a few more attempts end with similar results.

Staying focused, I press my attack and continue the assault, peppering the powerhouse with a plethora of punches. My rival might be strong, fit and tough, but she is starting to feel the effects of my fists early on. We may be only a couple of minutes into this ordeal but I've already forcing her to change tactics.

Tanya is now throwing a few punches and a sad excuse for a kick ever so often, but I can see this isn't one of her strengths. For every punch she lands, she is eating five or more. As in shape and strong as she is, it has to be disheartening to both her and Shane to see her gasping for air and limping around the mat with her hair and makeup wrecked in such a short time.

Even though I am brutally battering this bitch, I will give her this- she won't stop coming at me and every so often she is able tag me with a shot that reminds me of just how strong she is and that I can't get sloppy.

Tanya's knees buckle and she nearly falls after my last combination to her belly. I can see her eyes beginning to fill with some tears and she isn't able to keep her hands raised. I can hear her groaning as she plods around at a much slower pace than we started. She's hurting and losing focus. I can sense that there will be an opportunity to do some real damage soon.

Tanya finally has stopped charging in at me. She plods around slowly. Then attempts to go toe to toe with me. After I rock her in the first exchange, she shrieks, lunges in and grabs my hair. I retaliate in kind and we dance around the mat in a classic bitch clench. Again, I'm the one dealing out the lioness' share of the damage. I'll give this muscle bound bitch her due, she's as tough she is strong.

With her working her way in closer, I realize what her plan is but it's too late. Tanya wraps her arms around my chest and catches me in a bear hug. I groan as the woman's powerful arms and chest, begin to squeeze. "Oh God!" I cry out when she gets the hold locked in. My body is being crushed against her and I can hear my grunts echoing off the walls of the Fitzgeralds' gym. Out of instinct, I try to wrap my arms around her, but I'm only able to get them into her hair, weakly pulling and pushing, trying to find something to alleviate some of this pain.

Roughly, she keeps adjusting her grip until her arms are firmly around my ribs and she lifts me into my toes, periodically, shaking me like a dog with a snake. I can barely breathe and now I am frantically pulling the pint sized powerhouse's sweaty, dark brown hair. I've felt few legs scissors as devastating as this bear hug from this freak of nature. Tanya grunts with exertion and I groan in anguish. It's a futile effort and I can feel myself fading quickly. I'm straining just to keep my eyes open and hands on her.

My agonized moans haven't gone unnoticed by my foe. "You're... so...fucking.... done.... bitch!" Tanya growls working the hold relentlessly and methodically. I'm on the verge of panic now and desperate to escape. I'm pushing and clawing at her shoulders. For the first time, I can truly feel her power. Her shoulders and arms are rock hard. So unlike any other woman I've ever faced.

After what has to be close to five minutes of my lungs beings compressed, I feel my legs turning to jello and my arms are nearly limp, barely holding on to her hair. Finally, Tanya seems to be tiring as her grip of the bearhug slips from my lower ribs to just beneath my armpits. I'm now eye to eye with the much shorter woman. I can see the confidence return to her face as she watches me cling to consciousness and I am brought down to her height. Her tits, though slightly smaller but backed with muscle, have completely flattened and crushed mine. Despite my superior skills and all of my experience, her body, forged by years of hard work has nearly destroyed mine.

Tanya is straining to hold me upright as she drains the last bit of fight from me. My head, lolling as I fight for every single breath finally comes to rest on her shoulder. Tunnel vision  begins to set in. I'm as limp as a ragdoll now. I had this woman all but defeated and now she has me. "You... pathetic... weak... soft.... housewife.." The leathery skinned musclehead sneers, emphasizing every word with another crushing flex of her granite like physique.

"Soon... bitch... your... ass... will... be ... fucking unconscious..." The fitness competitor is whispering angrily into my ear. "Then.... you'll .... wake up.... with the pussy of a clearly.... superior... woman pressed against your worthless... dick sucking... lips..."

Only seconds away from going out, Tanya's last few words bore into the last of my still functioning synapses, giving me one last, desperate idea. I bite down on the hardbodied whore's shoulder. The woman lets out an inhuman scream and slings me across the mat as she recoils backwards. "Fucking bitch... fucking bit me!" She shrieks to no one in particular, rubbing the very red bite mark.

I lie on the mat in a heap writhing and gasping. The oxygen rushes into my lungs freely for the first time in what feels like forever. I keep my eyes focused on Tanya hoping the bitch stays distracted since I'm pretty much wrecked and defenseless after her bear hug crushed me.

"I'm going to... fucking kill... you, slut!" Tanya rages as she begins to stomp towards me. I gotta get up. She can't fight me if we're throwing blows, I think to myself, hoping to wrench a little more out of my badly battered body. Try as I might, I can only make it to my hands and knees when I feel the furious fitness freak's fingernails dig into my scalp, yanking my hair.

The 'roid raging brunette bitch is holding me off the mat on my knees by my sweat soaked and matted blonde hair.  She screams in my face and slaps my cheek before slinging me to the mat violently with an another incoherent roar. I roll across the mat coming to rest on my back in a pain racked daze. Before I can reorient myself, Tanya is on me. Pouncing on me as soon as she is within range. We roll off of the mat and onto the rough, rubberized floor of the Fitzgeralds' gym in a catball.

We roll once or twice and it becomes painfully clear that, while I am able to outwrestle her, she is just too strong for me to keep down. I'm using every trick and move I know from pulling her hair, scratching her skin to punching and kicking any available target only to be slammed back down to the hard floor on my back. I may be hurting her but I'm already exhausted and she keeps ending up on top. I have to figure out some way to slow this bitch down.

I'm not sure if being slammed onto the hard ground for the umpteenth time jarred loose another idea but I come up with a new strategy. I lock my legs around her ribs, try to wrap my arms around her head and hold on for dear life. Maybe a little dose of her own constricting medicine will do the trick. The brutish bitch lets out a muffled groan when the scissors lock in. She manages to gets us rolling again but I stay content to just keep trying to restrict her breathing, even if I'm the one on bottom. She is still able to bully me some, but, at least, I'm starting to drain her.

A few more minutes pass, both of us are drenched with each other's combined perspiration that is stinging the scrapes that we are now covered with from rolling across the gritty rubber flooring.  I find myself almost completely spent but since I started using leg scissors and smothers, I have managed to even the score a bit and she finally begins to fade. We are now locked in a much slower paced fight as we each try to grind the last resolve out of our opponent. I mostly focus on squeezing her with my legs to keep the pressure on and her pained grunts let me know that it's working. I slowly but surely regain control of this fight.

The beautiful and buffed bitch knows that I am wearing her down and she is getting weaker with every passing moment. She desperately, begins using wild, yet powerful outbursts of pure physicality trying to get something going, nearly escaping but ultimately just using more and more precious energy as she flails.

During one of the frantic explosions of action as Tanya tries to escape from my body scissors, her head ends up between my thighs. With my knuckles buried deep in her long brown hair, I viciously clamp my legs around her neck and jaw. I hear her agonized groans as my head scissors tighten like a vise. For the first time, in this fight I can see her panicking. The brunette thrashes around wildly but I'm able to hold on. Our eyes are locked and she can't escape my gaze as she is trapped between my legs. I can see and feel the fight drain from her. She knows she's in trouble.

Tanya's panicked flailing begins to slow and her powerful outbursts have almost ceased. She moves only sparingly as we lie on our sides. In my mind, I'm a blonde anaconda, slowly crushing my prey. Watching her hazel eyes tear up with hopelessness. Seeing her contemplate giving in, kissing my womanhood that is already touching her chin and ending her misery.

The woman's eyes are red and the tears are flowing, her mascara smeared, she moans and groans, her powerful arms now weakly pushing and prying at my hips as I try to squeeze the last of her defiance out. "Fucking kiss... it... bitch....just... fucking do it.... now!" I command, my legs pulsing to emphasize just how far up shit creek with no paddle in sight she is at the moment.

"... fuck... you.... cxnt...." Tanya gasps out. "Fuck... you..." She says a little louder as she begins to try and get her knees. "Fuck... you..." She snarls this time, flipping me from my side to my back. I'm holding with everything I have now and her face is now changing through every shade of red. She is about to her breaking point, though she has managed to get her knees beneath her.

Despite the obvious pain, the over tanned woman seems to be regaining her focus. Next, I feel her hands clawing their way up my body until she finds my breasts. "Fuck... you... Kelli..." Tanya grunts out as her hands, strengthened by years of lifting weights latch onto my boobs and squeeze.

"My... fucking... tits!" I howl out in agony as she aggressively kneads my girls. In desperation, my legs tighten their hold. Both of us are now wailing from the anguish being inflicted by the other woman but neither of us is willing to relinquish our hold.

Through my tears I see all of the back and shoulder muscles of Tanya's championship physique flex as she lifts me close to a foot off of the ground before slamming me down onto the hard surface. Pain racks my body and my legs come apart, finally breaking my hold.

Using her grip on my aching breasts for leverage, Tanya slithers her way up my body until she is sitting on my belly. My talons are clawing and digging at her steel like hands as she continues to destroy the vulnerable titflesh but I'm unable to do as much as budge them.

"I'll... rip... your... fucking.... tits... off... cxnt!" She shrieks so blindly focused on wrecking my chest and causing as much damage as possible that no amount of pain will deter her. I can't stop screaming from the massive misery mounting in my mammaries from the mauling, but I continue to fight. I begin punching Tanya in her undefended ribs and belly.

I feel the fight reaching a crescendo. We are careening full speed towards our limits and neither of us will stop until one of us breaks. Everything becomes raw and intense as my world shrinks to just Tanya and I.

My eyes are closed tightly as I try to block out the pain. Though, with the amount of tears I feel streaming down face, I doubt I could see anything anyway. I can feel my knuckles crashing into Tanya's muscled torso over and over. I hear her groans getting louder and feel her muscles loosening with every impact. I know I'm hurting her, but the pitbull bitch refuses to release her grip.

I hear my own moans and wails as she keeps lifting me off the floor by my tits and slamming me back down. How much more can I take? How much more can she?

I keep hitting her.  Again and again and again. As she keeps punishing me. Finally, I hear her whimper and she lurches forward. My knuckles finally breaking through her thick shield of muscle and really hurting her. She lays on top of me, her beefy frame trying to force some kind of clinch on the ground to protect her.

Feeling her resolve finally crack, has rejuvenated me somewhat and I keep sending my knuckles into her flanks until I finally feel her grip let up. I buck my hips, toppling Tanya from her mount and scramble to get on top. My hands immediately wrap around the brunette's throat and I pin her to the floor with the choke.

Tanya's hazel eyes bulge as I apply more pressure. She grabs at my hands. Then my arms and shoulders. I don't know if it's adrenaline or if she has just finally ran out of steam but her superhuman strength is gone. She presses and pries but only with the strength of an exhausted mortal woman. I hang on and keep squeezing. Her face says it all just before her arms slide down mine and come to rest on the ground- she has broken completely now...she's finished.

I relax my grip enough to let her breathe but keep it firm enough so that she knows I'm the one in control now. I feel her sculpted, strong body deflate, going limp and passive beneath me. I begin to slide my hips up until I feel my ass on Tanya's bare chest. Her head rests on the ground. She stares at the ceiling as I prepare my panty covered pussy by perfectly positioning it just within reach of my rival's lips.

As I look down at Tanya, all of the hate we had before and during our intense fight seems to have washed away. I see it in her eyes as well. We both fought like we were lifelong enemies even though we had just met, but now that it's over, it's like we both know that it was competition. For Tanya and I, the hate was a hatred of losing, not the other woman in this case.

While the broken brunette is still crying and her eyes are red and swollen, I can see the disappointment but as she stares up I can also see the respect. Despite all of the bluster, insults, bets, and mind games, when it came down to it, Tanya and I went to war just to see which of us would win. We are competitors not enemies.

The muscled mom lets out a long, resigned sigh, she has accepted the outcome. She, closes her eyes, lifts her head then I feel her lips press softly against the sweat soaked, sky blue panties covering the most intimate part of my body, humbling herself as she finalizes her surrender. "You.... win...." Tanya says in a whisper when her head comes to rest again on the floor.

After feeling her lips pull away from my womanhood and hearing her admit defeat, it's like the world expands back to its normal size. I become aware of more than just Tanya and the few feet surrounding us. I see Jake looking proud and giving me a wink. I see the concerned and disappointed look from Shane on the opposite side of the room. I see just how far we got from the relative safety of the mats as the final part of the match took place on the sandpaper like rubber flooring that is now a mess of sweat puddles and littered with loose strands of blonde and brown hair.

Normally after a win I get an extra jolt of adrenaline or something similar, but not today. Instead of rising to my feet, I slide off of Tanya's body and lie beside her. Several minutes pass with us simply lying on our backs bare chests rising and falling as we try to recover. Finally, I roll onto all fours, shake the last of the fog from my mind. Then struggle to my feet.

I look down at Tanya, still on her back. Her heavily muscled body still almost motionless. I study her. It dawns on me just how powerful she is, how fit she is, and I begin to realize that even though I am slightly bigger, I doubt many would have picked me to win this fight. Yet, here we are. Both of us missing some hair, faces red and swollen, knees, elbows, backs and forehead scuffed and scratched from the gritty floor. This was a war. Two women fought with everything they had until one of them broke.

She looks up at me, knowing that I am about to make her defeat official. She exhales and looks away, accepting her fate one last time. I plant my foot between her tits. I raise my arms in triumph, giving my best 'proud Amazon warrior' look to the cameras.

I step off of the brunette's chest and she rolls to her side as she begins to try to stand. Tanya struggles and fails. She is clearly in pain and completely spent. For some reason, I walk over to her and help her to her feet. Maybe it's sharing the experience of such a brutal fight against an equal. Maybe it's the realization that Tanya and I were just competitors. Maybe it's just purely out of respect, but I feel like she deserves this.

With the last of the adrenaline gone, we limp and stagger towards the chair in Tanya's corner. "Thanks, Kelli.... you're a hell of a fighter." She says when we reach her chair, her eyes fixed on mine and her hands clutching her battered ribs.

"And you're one of the toughest women I've ever met." I reply honestly. Tanya and I share a small hug that reminds me of how much my own ribs hurt and that doesn't even compare to how much agony my tits are in. We each can see how much pain the small hug caused and share a smile. I don't understand how we could do what we did to each other and share a moment like this. I'm just glad we can. I suppose it makes even less sense to a woman without a catpin.

As I stand back up, I hear a commotion on the mat. My eyes find Jake and Shane in the center of the mat in each other's face and not sharing in any of the camaraderie that Tanya and I seem to have found. Basking in the satisfaction of defeating what has to be one of the most dominant women in the neighborhood will have to wait. It looks like I know what the next adventure will be for Jake and I...