News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)

• 252 Replies

Offline papillon

• God Member
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)
« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2021, 04:55:40 PM »
What you could do, of course, while they're strung up on those frames, is pop Agnes's panties for safekeeping in Advika's mouth (they already know the way) and then Damini's (once she's kissed the kitty and is safely strung up too) in Agnes's mouth and yours (we promise not to peep) in Damini's. Whereupon, you inform the world's press that Rudy Giuliani will be holding one of his celebrated press conferences at Stanton's Landscaping and Tree Farm in an hour's time. That leaves you about half an hour to have some fun with your mobile phone and any stray watering cans that happen to be lying around before exiting discreetly with the Terrible Twins just as the world's press: NYT, WP, Los Angeles Times, El Pais, Le Monde, The Guardian, Süddeutsche Zeitung … (not to mention CNN, CNBC and the other cable news channels) are arriving with their satellite dishes and their outside broadcast vans.
Of course, unless you brought a spare pair, you'll have to make your getaway wearing Advika's panties, but I'm sure with those tight buns of yours they'll be a perfect fit.
p.s. remember to leave the doors open.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #196 on: September 04, 2021, 03:02:25 PM »
Kelli. Good luck.  Hope you avoid kissing the  kitty.
Yes, we certainly hope so. And we don’t want to see you strung up on some rack either like a side of beef. It’s never going to happen…Right?…we know you’re exhausted and at a marked disadvantage and Damini seems deviously smart, but you got this one, sis….We just…know…it?

I love how you continue to create such fun and original concepts and characters. This has been such a fun read but I’m expecting part 2 to be a bitter and intense war. It’s so impressive how you keep the creative juices flowing.  ;)
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #197 on: September 11, 2021, 07:48:44 AM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 36: A Kitty Kissin' Catbrawl.... Part 2

I'm standing but just barely, bent at the waist panting heavily, my hands on my knees. My blonde hair hangs damp and matted. I glare through the strands at my opponent too tired to do anything else as Carol and Sandy each latch on to Agnes's arms. Like two undersized lumberjacks, the 'twins' struggle and strain to drag their defeated boss off of the field. I'm thankful for the added time it takes as I really need it. That bitch, Damini, is bouncing back and forth on the balls of her feet like we just started.

Her bedraggled appearance says otherwise. If I've learned anything about Damini it is that she is a consummate fighter and I have no doubt that she is still trying to work the mental aspect of this fight. I'm glad that there is no place for me to see my own appearance since it has already been a hell of a war so far. I imagine I look even worse than her after she left me to battle that bear of a woman. "Hey! trailer trash, should I just walk over there and let you kiss my kitty... might as well save yourself more of an ass kicking and get it over with?" Damini taunts lewdly gesturing to her panty covered pussy.

"Fuck... you... Damini ..." I bark between breaths. Knowing that my nemesis sees me struggling, I try to hide my exhaustion. I stand upright, moving my hands from my knees to the top my head hoping to help get the air back into my lungs. I remember my coach ripping us a new one if she caught us with our hands on our hips or knees. She said that we'd recover faster like this. I have no idea if this is the case but I need all the help I can get right now.

As we stand and wait for the twins to finish attaching Agnes to the rack, I take stock of Damini and myself. Despite the cool weather, both of us are shining with sweat. Neither of us were able to keep our hair tied up and we both look like wild, cavewomen with our disheveled 'do's'. Muddy streaks, grass burns, scratches and welts mar our skin as evidence of the ferocity and savagery of this brawl....and it's not over yet.

Despite how raggedy we both look, I can see it in her eyes and feel it exuding from my own, we are both more than determined to finish off our foe and settle the original question that we intended to at the beginning of this whole ordeal.

Thankfully, it takes the two smaller women the better part of five minutes to get Agnes tied and stretched to the rack. I suppose my exercise regimen is paying off as I feel like I've gotten most of my wind back. I might not be quite as fresh as Damini with her extended break, but I'll be good enough. I get a not small amount of pride and enjoyment watching Carol deliver the big woman's panties to the bench with my stuff. Sandy looks over to the real estate agent and me, nods her head as she barks "Finish it.... Fight!"

Wearily and warily, we both begin to wade into the center of our battlefield once more. The time for trash talk and games is long over. All that is left is for two women- hated rivals, to clash until one plants her lips on the other's womanhood in full submission and admission of her inferiority. Our eyes are locked as we slowly circle each other, bent at the waist, hands up, claws bared and ready to dig into our rival. 

We edge closer and closer. Damini makes the first move and my head whips around from the impact of her palm on my cheek. I stagger back before regaining my balance. I glare back at the smirking dark haired woman. We continue circling neither of us are too eager to get into another nasty catball and are content to try to stay upright.

She swings again but this time I duck and pop her in the mouth with a jab that snaps her head back. "Whore!" I scream as I try to follow up with more punches. Grabbing a fistful of raven hair I sling her around the grass, pummeling her as we go. This bitch can't go toe to toe with me and soon she is bent over trying to claw at my face or tits and keep me at arm's length. I know this is my chance and I continue to rain the pain down on the back of her head along with her back and shoulders. "I'll... beat... your... arrogant... ass... all... the... way... back... to.... California!" I snarl while doling out a Texas sized can of whoop ass.

I can feel Damini fade with every punch I land, but she isn't finished and begins to force a clench. She pulls me in close and our bodies press against each other as we hang on one another. Our tits engage in their own battle as they try to assert their dominance over the rival pair with every breath in. Only to be pushed back when during the breath out.

"Your... ass... is... mine... bitch.." I hiss in a whisper as we cling to one another in the clench. I know I'll win if I can keep this a stand up fight.

"Fuck.... you... cxnt!" Damini spits back. She wriggles and twists creating just enough space between us to draw her head back before sending it crashing into the bridge of my nose. The pain is sharp and intense, my eyes are watering and I pray my nose isn't broken. I stagger backwards a few steps before the Indian woman rushes me and takes me to the grass roughly.

We land with a thud on the turf with her on top. Through my watering eyes I see the dark skinned bitch sit on my stomach. I try to fight her arms off as she clamps them around my throat.

I can hear the disgusting gurgling and coughing noises coming from my own mouth as she chokes me. I claw at the woman's arms and jaw, trying to get her off of me as my survival instincts kick in.

"I'll ... fucking... kill... you..." Damini snarls, her dark brown eyes wild with rage. Her grip tightens and I feel myself fading. My claws begin to relax, helplessly sliding down her arms and my tear blurred vision begins to constrict as I start to lose consciousness.

With one last act of defiance, I lash out. My thumb finds the realtor's eye. "Bitch!" She screams out and collapses on top of me. I can feel her trying to soothe her eye as she tries to keep me pinned on my back. I writhe and twist as best I can hoping to escape my near hopeless predicament. In the ensuing struggle I feel her bicep against my mouth. Instinctively, I bite down hard on her muscle.

Damini lets out a wild wail. She recoils, rolling away from me. I make my way on to my hands and knees. I gotta get up... she can't beat me if we are standing. That's the only thought going through my head. I've got nothing left but that. I don't even keep my eyes on my opponent as I struggle and stagger on to my feet again. I'm up, I'm wobbly but I'm standing.

My eyes look for Damini and find her just getting to her feet as well. One of her eyes is swollen and half closed, but the other contains enough hatred in her glare to let me know she intends to make me pay for that.

We are both just standing there. We are only a few feet apart but neither of us is moving forward. My body is screaming at me that it wants me to make this end but I just can't.... not yet. I can't let this bitch win. Fortunately, it appears that my rival is feeling the same. "You ...had ...enough...bitch?" I pant raggedly.

"Go... to... hell... whore..." she groans back just as tiredly as she raises her hands back to a fighting stance.

I do the same but neither of us moves. We just stand across from each other hoping against hope that the other woman will quit. "I'll... send... you... to... hell... myself... Damini.."

My similarly sized opponent lets out a shriek and charges the short distance. I lunge to meet her. We clash in the center of the area and our hands bury into each other's hair. Both of us let out pained screeches as the agony radiates through our scalps. Our bodies slam together and we jostle back and forth trying to wrestle each other to the turf. This fight has gone on so long that both of us are stripped down to our core, primitive and primal states. Gone are all the skills, techniques and strategies that two experienced fighters normally have. All that remains is grit, raw emotion and the will to win.

In a tangle of clutching claws and curses, we crumble to the ground more from fatigue than anything else. We slowly catball across the grass briefly before I feel the Doshi woman's legs clamp around my belly.  "Fuuuuck!" I scream as it feel like she is breaking my ribs. Instinctively, I begin tapping her legs furiously before I remember that it won't save me.

"That's... it... fucking.... break.... cxnt!" Damini growls as she continues to squeeze. I pry weakly at her thighs as I fade and she takes command of the fight.

I'm unable to offer much resistance as she maneuvers me into a schoolgirl pin. "That's ... right... slag.... I fucking own... your weak ass!" The Indian woman barks as she presses her womanhood against my chin.

A wicked smirk curls the lips of the brown skinned woman. I squirm helplessly as she sits on my chest. While one hand grips my hair, her other hand reaches down and pulls her panties to the side revealing her bare pussy. "I want ... you... to remember... what I ... fucking taste like.... you pathetic whore!"

The sick bitch must be near getting off on this as I feel her clit rubbing against my chin and lips. "C'mon Kelli... fucking kiss... my fucking kitty... bitch!"

"No.... no.... never!" I groan, writhing in futility, her ass planted firmly on my chest, my legs feel like weights and I can't buck her off or even budge her for that matter. The only thing I can manage to do is to grab Damini's black thong.

Gripping her thong with both hands, I push up like a bench press. Damini's hips rise slightly and she pitches forward a bit. She tries to wriggle back into position and I hear her let out a groan as we struggle. I realize I have a reverse wedgie.

It might not be the best tactic, but it's what I have so I go for it with everything I have left. I use the black thong like a sadistic saw, the fabric digging in forcefully into Damini's most intimate parts enough to give me room to escape just before the fabric gives way, ripping with a loud sound and leaving the Indian woman completely nude.

"You... fucking.... hick... bitch!" Damini screams as we roll apart. I'm struggling as I crawl across the turf. The dark haired woman has been kicking my ass so far since we landed on the lawn. "I'm... gonna.... make... you... pay.... cxnt!" She hisses as she stalks me.

I'm still trying to crawl away when I feel her nails dig into my skin as she grips my sea green cotton panties. I yelp as she violently pulls up, lifting my hips to her waist before the material reaches its breaking point and tears away, sending Damini tumbling backwards onto her ass with the remnants of my panties still in her hands.

The action briefly stops for a moment as she glares at me. I give her my best 'fuck you, too bitch' stare. I've rolled onto my back and I'm starting to recover some but I'm still hurting pretty badly. It's like she is being fueled by her hate for me and it's given her a second wind. Damini is screeching at me as she gets back to her feet and begins stomping towards me like a pissed off yellow jacket. "You fucking... blonde.... cxnt.... you'll beg me... to let you... kiss my pussy... by the time.... I'm finished... with you!"

The last word has barely left her lips when my heel impales the dark skinned woman's lower belly. Her big, brown eyes bulge and she immediately drops to the turf curling in pain and shock.

Again, both of us are down. I have no idea how long this battle has been going on for but as I stare up at the, now, nearly dark sky, I know it has been well over an hour- at least. Neither of us even try to waste the energy to get to our feet. Instead, we drag our bodies across the grass until our hands find the other woman's.

I feel the sharp pain of Damini's nails digging into the skin on the back of my hands as our fingers interlock and I hear her groan as she feels mine dig into hers in the same manner. Our hands latched, we pull our bodies together. We are on our sides, kicking each other's shins. Soon we are both whimpering and cursing each with every painful shot to our shins.

Neither of us are under the impression that this technique will defeat the other woman. All I know is that if it hurts her, I'll do it. After a few more kicks, we both abandon it and begin trying to use our legs to gain control of our rival, pulling ourselves close until we are touching. Like two hateful snakes we writhe against each other's nude body, neither of us gaining the advantage. Nose to nose, we are locked in a naked stalemate. Our hands release and we quickly go after our rival's hair. My scalp is burning and the tears are flowing but I can see that she is suffering just as much.

We slowly begin tumbling across the turf, back and forth we go like two drunk sorority girls at frat house jello wrestling party with the giggling replaced by tired screams of "bitch" and "cxnt". I grind my grip into Damini's hair and when I roll on top I begin slamming her head into the turf. If I can't get control, I'll just beat this bitch's ass until she's got nothing left. Once, twice, three times I drive her skull into the cold, hard earth and each time, I feel her weaken. As she does, I crawl up her body until I'm sitting on her chest.

I grip her chin, my claws squeezing her cheeks until her face is a contorted mess and her lips are pursed. "Had enough ... you fucking bitch?!" I screech as I pin her arms next to her head and begin to edge my bare womanhood closer to her mouth. "Kiss it!.... do it now, slut!" I snarl, our eyes locked in a hateful stare.

The dark haired whore shakes her head emphatically "No!... fuck... you....". I start trying to control her head with my thighs and begin rubbing my naked virtue against her face as she did to me minutes ago.

"Fuckin'... kiss... my... ki-" my command is cut short as Damini sinks her teeth into the soft flesh of my inner thigh. I let out a wail and recoil off of her body, rolling across the grass, my hands massaging the bite that just missed my most intimate parts.

It feels like the world has stopped spinning as we lie no more than ten feet apart, staring at each other, panting like wild animals. Without breaking eye contact, we get to our hands and knees. I feel the burning pain of her bite steering through my thigh and when Damini smirks and wipes her mouth, I see red.

"You... fucking... brown... bitch!" I scream, losing it and scrambling towards her.

"Fuck... you... white... cxnt!" Damini screeches as she rushes to meet me.

Once more we collide. We are on our knees going claw to claw. I rip at her, trying to cause as much pain as possible as my nails dig into her shoulders, neck and ass. Damini does the same. Oh God, it hurts.... so bad but there's no way I can quit. She can't beat me.... I'll die before that happens. I can hear both of us howling and sobbing.

We keep fighting until we fall to the grass one more time. We quickly scramble to gain control and end up in a peculiar position- on our sides in some sort of weird, inverted bear hug with our faces staring at our foe's womanhood. I try seize this golden opportunity and go for head scissors. Unfortunately, just as I'm cinching the bitch's head between my thighs, I feel her legs tighten around my neck and jaw- we are now locked in a mutual headscissors!

It's instantaneous as soon as our legs squeeze, both of us begin furiously tapping instinctively before we both, simultaneously, realize that it won't make the pain stop and begin clawing mercilessly at the other woman's legs and ass. The pain as her legs crush my jaw is incredible and I do my best to return the favor. Each of us are pulsing our legs, hoping the next flex will finish our opponent.

We are both whimpering but neither of us will break. I go from trying to claw and pry her thighs from my neck to scratching and digging at her tits or clit, moments later I feel her reciprocate. The only thing I am fixated on is hurting this woman.... I just want to cause her pain until she stops hurting me. It's a war of attrition.

Everything hurts. My entire body feels raw. Every squeeze of her thighs, every twist of my nipples, every nail digging into my pussy causes the voice in my head that wants to quit to get louder while the voice that says to keep going gets quieter. I can only hope she feels the same.

Just keep fighting Kelli... she can't take much more. I tell myself, squeezing my legs as hard  as I can.

Just make it stop.... there will be more fights. The voice answers as Damini's legs tighten and my head feels like it's going to pop.

No! She. Is. Not. Better. Than. Me.

Shit.... it hurts.... she's going to kill me.

Fuck her! I am not giving up. I'll rip her fucking clit off!

Oh God! Her nails hurt. I can't have scars on my tits. This is insane. This is stupid. I can't take any more. Can she? Someone has to break.

"Fucking stop! No more.... I'll kiss it.... just fucking stop..." The pressure around my neck ceases, her claws release my private parts. Instantaneously, I relax my grip on her. It's over.

We break apart for a moment, both of us still sobbing, and we breath freely for the first time in what feels like forever. I summon the last of my strength and crawl on to Damini's chest. I pin the brown skinned woman's hands to the ground, place my shins over her shoulders and shimmy my bare pussy to within a couple of inches of her mouth.

"Do it.... kiss my kitty and it's done...." My opponent closes her dark eyes and tries to look away. I give my thighs a slight squeeze and force her face towards mine. "Fucking look... at me... Damini!" I command.

The once proud warrior lets out a sigh and opens her brown eyes. Her eyes are red from the crying but so are mine. Her mascara, or what's left of it, is smeared all over her face. But, again, so is mine. This final battle was brutal and took everything from both of us, but there is a remaining difference in our eyes. Hers are submissive, the eyes of a conquered woman. Mine still have fire in them, even if just an ember. My eyes are those of a triumphant woman.

Unblinkingly, we stare at each other for several seconds. I don't have to say it... or force it... or even threaten her. She knows what she has to do. She lifts her head and moves slowly towards my naked womanhood. I feel her warm, wet breath on my most private of body parts as she pauses for just a beat before I feel her soft lips press against me- kissing my kitty!  The gong sounds, sending vibrations through my entire body as I collapse into an exhausted heap next to my defeated rival. I am victorious.

I'm still in bit of a haze as the two creepy twins latch onto Damini.  Each one grabs an ankle and they haul a completely passive Damini to an empty rack. I make it to a seated position as they begin lashing the final loser to her post. I'm cognizant that I am bare ass naked in front of several women at a tree farm, but I'm just too tired to care and don't even cover up as the two woman go about their business.

As soon as they have Damini displayed on the rack, Sandy walks over and sounds the gong three times. This wild brawl is officially over. Carol walks onto the battlefield and retrieves what's left of the older Doshi's black thong. She delivers them to my bench next to Agnes's. Finally, I decide to get up and get dressed as best I can.

Now that the temperature has dropped with the sun and the adrenaline has left my body, I find it hard to even walk to my bench and get my stuff. The twins watch me patiently. "I'm sorry.... I'll try to hurry..." I say, feeling some weird guilt as it seems everyone is waiting on- or at least, watching me.

"No problem, ma'am... we're on overtime." Sandy chirps with an amused smile.

It takes twice as long as it should, but I do get myself dressed... minus my poor, destroyed underwear. I look around and see that Advika, Agnes and Damini as still lashed to the racks. "How long do they stay like that?" I ask.

"House rules state that we free them a half hour after the winner leaves....unless you want us untie them now," Carol answers.

I allow a slight smile to form on my lips. The losers already look miserable and the temperature is still dropping. Oh well. Not my problem. "Nah.... rules are rules, right?"

I gather all of my things- trophies included and walk by all three of the women, taking one last look at the casualties of this war and am more thankful than ever that I am not among them. I try to look as strong as possible as I make my exit but as soon as I am out of sight, my pace slows to a crawl as I limp back to my jeep. Everything hurts. The cuts, scrapes and scratches are burning. Every muscle either is bruised, aching or cramping. I'm nearly in tears by the time I get to the parking lot.

I'm going to need help. I can't drive in this condition. Earlier, I let Jake know that I was going to be in a match, but I bet he has to be worried since it's been so long. My first text is to him, telling him I'm alive. I know he has the kid and there's no way I'm going to let her see me like this, so my next call is to Kiva.

"Hey.... I hate to bother you.... but, can you drive me home?.... and do you still have any of that ointment?" I say with a little chuckle. I know it's her nature to worry about injuries and such. Hopefully the laugh will put her somewhat at ease.

Nope. "Kelli... Of course, I can help...are you ok? Seriously....was it a fight?... did you win?... it doesn't matter... I'm on my way. Sit tight."  I can hear my friend going in to nurse mode. As I sit in my jeep and my body stiffens with with every passing minute, I'm glad I called her. If she does want to check me out, I'm not going to stop her.

"Yes... I'm fine... well, I'm hurting pretty good but I don't think it's serious.... and yes it was a fight... er... more of a brawl...I'll tell you all about it when you get here... thanks, sis." I lean back in my seat and try to get comfortable while I wait for Kiva. I feel nearly as bad for bothering her as I do from the punishment I received during the fight. I know she is going through some stuff and taking care of me is probably the last thing she needs added to her plate, but there are few people who I can trust in this particular situation.

It feels like an eternity as I wait but it probably less than ten minutes before I see a pair of headlights turn into the parking lot. I recognize Kiva's car and finally am able to breathe a sigh of relief. I see the blue eyed nurse's look of concern as she first sees my face through the window. I know I look like I've been through hell... I feel like it, too, but I can't keep from smiling- I have quite a story to tell and Kiva is one of the few people who will actually appreciate it. I don't know when or where my next adventure will be and I don't really care. Right now I just want to enjoy this one.... and take a bubble bath.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #198 on: September 13, 2021, 12:14:00 PM »
Kelli, I hope these Doshis really are the ruthless, cut-throat bitches you say they are because I’m just loving watching you dismantle them, one by one: it reminds me of that card game Happy Families where you have four cards in each set (Mr Bun, the baker; Mrs Bun, the baker’s wife; Master Bun, the baker’s son; and Miss Bun, the baker’s daughter; then Mr Pots, the painter, Mrs Pots, the painter’s wife, Master Pots, the painter’s son etc.) and you have to collect the whole set, only you’ve ditched the males – excellent idea! – and added a generation, so we have Ishita Doshi, the realtor; Uma Doshi, the realtor’s daughter; Damini Doshi, the realtor’s foul-mouthed other daughter; and Advika Doshi, the realtor’s grand-daughter.
By my calculations, you’re halfway there. I thought, when you took down the matriarch in the mud and left not only her but her two daughters in tears that the rest of the clan would fall like dominos, but Damini really gave it everything she’d got – all that fierce family pride, her fighting spirit, her arrogance, her hatred – and you took it all!
For Damini, it’s a long journey: from millionaire real estate mogul in a green blouse and black skirt who greets you with the words “You dumb fucking blonde idiot” to a crying, battered, physically and emotionally exhausted wreck, strung up buck-naked on a rack with the other losers, in front of her conqueror, two other witnesses, and the whole Catpin Community following the event on their Mac Pros with their 28-Core, 2.5GHz Intel Xeon W processors, their Radeon Pro 580X graphics and their Afterburner accelerator cards.
The moment when she breaks, (and in front of her own niece!), when she lifts her head of her own volition and plants those luscious ruby lips of hers on your proud pussy is s-o-o sweet!
I expect it was a rather fun moment for you too.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 04:30:35 PM by papillon »

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #199 on: September 13, 2021, 01:35:24 PM »
I love the way you go into the garden centre looking for (what?) a potted acer and a packet of sunflower seeds and come away with a pair of pink silk panties (XXL) and a lacy black thong. That happens to me all the time. What I find helps (even though I’ve almost forgotten how to use a pen or pencil) is to take a list with me when I go shopping of all the things I need. If I see something else while I'm there that tickles my fancy, fine, I might buy that too but at least I don’t go out for bread and come home without it.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #200 on: September 14, 2021, 04:22:40 AM »
“Next right,” my GPS informs me. I keep my eyes to the right. The driveway must be here. “You have arrived. Your destination is on the right.”

“Where?” I scream at the automated voice. There’s nothing but a field on the right. Why does my GPS always screw up on these country roads? I guess I’ll have to pull over and go to Google instead of my car GPS. Never mind. There’s a sign, Stanton’s Landscaping and Tree Farm. There’s the driveway on the right. I pull in with my Lexus RX 350.

Now where’s Kelli? I’m worried. It must be really bad. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have called me. Imagine being beaten up so badly that you can’t drive home. Kelli is tough. My imagination swirls trying to conjure up in my mind what might have happened. Kelli didn’t say much other than it was a brawl. As in fighting multiple people at once?

It’s dark and I don’t see much. The driveway is long. The place looks closed. Of the few cars in the parking lot, one stands out. I immediately recognize it as Kelli’s Jeep. I now see her in my headlights leaning against her vehicle. Already, I can tell she’s in bad shape.

“Oh my God, Kelli. What happened to you?” I shout as I speedily park and jump out of my car. She looks like hell. She’s covered in scratches, bruises, mud and grass stains. The bridge of her nose is slightly swollen. Her hair is an absolute mess. She can barely stand. I quickly retrieve my medical kit from my car.

I start with the ABCD of trauma assessment. No trouble breathing. Blood pressure is good. Pulse rate is slightly high but not unexpected. Mentally alert and oriented. No signs of head injury.

But she looks terrible. There are lacerations, contusions, soft tissue swellings. Fortunately, no deformities. Just as I’m ready to breathe a sigh of relief, I notice a small patch of red oozing into her jeans at the left thigh. “Kelli, what is this?” I ask.

Without saying a word, she lowers her jeans to her knees. I presume her panties, conspicuous by their absence, have become a casualty of war. There it was, on her inner thigh, a mark from a human bite, penetrating the skin just enough to ooze a little blood.

“Let’s get you home,” I tell her. “I’ll help you get washed up. I have antibacterial ointment for the scratches and an ice pack for your nose. That bite needs to be washed with saline. Because human bites have high infection rates, you’ll need some antibiotic pills. Tom keeps some at home.” I’m not sure if Kelli knows I’m about to split with my husband but now is not the time to tell her about it.

As I fix her up at my house, we say little. I know she feels battered and exhausted. She winces in pain just trying to laugh at my jokes. I drive Kelli home, handing her over to Jake, now that their daughter is asleep. Back home, I lie awake wondering what actually happened. What did Kelli really go through?

The following day, the fight is posted online, uploaded from the drone footage. All I will say is that it was perhaps the most vicious and intense fight I have seen. I’ll also say I wasn’t prepared for the stakes. Seeing each loser dragged off the battlefield like useless debris was surprising enough. Then seeing each one tied to a rack was a total shock. In the end, the final shot by the drone was of three naked bodies, including a large middle aged woman with cow udders and two young Indian women, each one helplessly tied to a wooden frame with their hands and feet spread apart like freshly slaughtered cattle waiting to be butchered. The only thing missing was Leatherface from “Texas Chainsaw Massacre”. I replayed it again…and I laughed.

I’m very proud of Kelli as this may be her finest hour as a fighter. I was challenged to a fight by someone named Gloria, who has been sending me crazy messages. She wants to meet at an apartment address. I do not know her and I will not go alone. I know exactly who I’d like to watch my back.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #201 on: September 14, 2021, 08:41:43 AM »
A Doshi a day
Keeps the doctor away
But some days you might need a nurse:
A nurse with a Lexus,
The finest in Texas,  ;D
Or, if she can't make it, a hearse.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #202 on: September 30, 2021, 02:26:49 AM »
Kiva does have magic hands. She fixed me up before! Hell of a last brawl, darling!

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #203 on: September 30, 2021, 11:52:00 AM »
Kiva does have magic hands. She fixed me up before! Hell of a last brawl, darling!
My pleasure, Anna. I hope to see you back in action again soon. Love ya!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #204 on: October 01, 2021, 06:09:11 AM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 37: The Soccermom vs The Devil Dog

It's been a little over two weeks since my brawl with Agnes and two of the Doshi's. Winter has rolled in with a vengeance forcing me back indoors. Today, I'm getting undressed in the locker room at my local gym ready to get back to work after healing up, my 'catpin' proudly displayed atop of my gym bag. I look over the faded scratches and what's left of some the worst of the bruises from my last battle. I decide that it's safe enough to go ahead with a pair of jogging shorts and loose tank top over my bra without attracting any undue attention to my combative underground hobby.

There's only one other woman in room, a fit looking brunette with multiple tattoos. She walks by me on her way to get something. She stops when she looks down at the pin on my bag. "Oh....I see....why not?" She says.

I stand up "sure...rules?"

"Till one of us quits" she says, smiling confidently.

"Alright...a woman after my own heart" I reply as I pull my hair into a ponytail. She has the look and attitude of a woman who has been doing this for a while.

The brunette is dressed similarly to me in yoga shorts and a sports bra. We move into an open part of the locker room. "You ready?" I ask.

"Let's dance, sweetie" she replies. You never know what you're going to get in one of these random catpin encounters. Even though we have been completely cordial to this point, I have no doubt that either one of us will not hesitate to hurt or humiliate the other.

Without wasting any time, we clash, our chests smashing against one another's as we engage in a mutual bear hug. We are grunting and groaning, trying to overpower each other.  I know I'm slightly bigger but not so much that it makes a difference, and it's proving to be a stalemate. Just then I hear a group of women talking as they are about to enter the locker room. This mystery woman and I simultaneously push away from each other just as the door swings open.

In the awkward break we try to stare each other down. She is the first to speak. "So....how are we going to settle this?...you do want to settle this don't you?"

My mind is fully in fight mode and I'm ready to settle this. "You bet your ass I do... There's a clearing out back where we can finish it." I say referring to the clearing where I fought Deanna before. Then, I come up with a better idea. "Or, if you're willing to wait until tonight.. we can get paid. I know a place just outside of town...it's got a cage and I know the owner....I can make a call." I say referencing Billy's bar. As much as I think he's a slimy douchebag, he is right that I need to have a good showing against someone other than that dumbass rookie he had me fight last time if I am to earn another shot at Jolene.

"Does it belong to a big bald asshole?" The brunette replies.

"It does...."I respond.

"I suppose there aren't many guys fitting that description who also happen to run a fight club.." She quips back.

"I reckon not....so, are you game?" I answer.

"I was supposed to fight there tonight for an old General friend of mine... but my opponent canceled or something." The other woman informs me. Interesting.

"I'll make the call..." Hopefully, Billy will pay well for getting this woman back on the card tonight.

"Sounds good...oh, and the name's Anna.... Anna Chambers by the way. Here's my number, text me the details." She answers.

"I'm Kelli Rose. it's a pleasure... I'll let you know as soon as I do." I respond as we shake hands. Both of us squeezing the other's hand in another attempt to intimidate the other woman and gauge her strength some more.

We both eye one another respectfully but warily as we get dressed and leave the gym. My first call is to Jake to tell him that we have plans tonight. The next call is to Billy, who is surprisingly happy to hear about the fight. He tells me that the general has sponsored  a "Military Appreciation Night" event tonight, so he could use a nice replacement main event... even if half of it remains the same. So we'll get $500 apiece just for stepping into the cage and another $300 for winning.

Later that night, Jake and I get to Billy's bar and Ginger greets us, with a nasty look, I might add. She escorts us through the sea of rowdy soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines that are in attendance.

I recognize both of the fighters going at it in the cage right now. I guess Meaghan is now fighting in sanctioned matches now and her opponent is a slimmed down and toned Keisha. The two women look like they are ripping each other apart to the raucous delight of the crowd. I wish I was able to stick around to see who wins, but I have much more important business tonight.

We continue towards the dressing room and Ginger says with a smirk "As much as I hate that's not against me, you're in the main event tonight...but at least I get to put a lot of money on the other girl to kick your ass". She opens the door to the room "here you go...." she runs her hand down Jake's body to his crotch. What is it with redheads and going after my husband? Bitches.

"One of these days Kelli, you and I are going have it out in the cage....maybe you'll be woman enough to put this big man on the line"

"Why?... so you can end up just like you did when you fought Kiva?" I snap back.

"Fuck you, slut." she says as she turns away, her middle finger extended for me as she walks away. I guess that one stung a bit.

That bitch just keeps getting mouthier every time I see her, I'm really going to have to kick her skanky ass, I think to myself. "Don't worry about her, you have bigger fish to fry" Jake says trying to make sure my focus is where it belongs tonight.

I nod in agreement, my attention has to be 100% on Anna. From our brief interaction at the gym, I know she is strong and aggressive. After checking up on her stats from the site, I know she's very good and very experienced- even more so than I am. I suspect we will take one another to our limits tonight. We close the door to the dressing room and I begin to change and relax.

We hear a knock on the door. "You're up, time to get your ass stomped, bitch!" Ginger taunts from the other side of the door. I'm really starting to hate that bitch, but I just use it as more motivation. I fight better with a chip on my shoulder anyway.

I'm the first to make my way to the cage. I wave and smile to the crowd, even as I feel the nerves in my stomach fluttering like butterflies. I'm sporting a blue bikini with my blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. I step into the metal contraption and await my opponent.

I hear the crowd erupt again as Anna starts towards the cage. She is wearing a red bikini trimmed with gold. I see the Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblazoned on one cup of her top and the letters 'USMC' on the other....I've just been upstaged. Her medium length brown hair is pulled back and she looks like she means business as she bounces her way to the cage.

The metal door of the cage is slammed shut behind her and latched, by Billy. He begins the introductions "Introducing first, a veteran of the cage and other matches...she stands 5' 5 1/2" tall and weighs in at a fit 130 pounds, she's 39 years old....fighting in the blue bikini....Kelli... The Fyrecracka.... Rose!" He turns towards my opponent "And her opponent...she's a Marine and a well known fighter in many circles and making her debut in my cage here tonight...she is 5'5" tall and is a lean 120 pounds of whoop ass. She's a 41 year old wildcat....Anna Chambers!"

The service members in the crowd start ribbing each other and support for each of us breaks down along service branches. The Army and Air Force guys pulling for me, while the Navy and Marine Corp folks supporting Anna.

Billy continues once the crowd noise dies down a bit. "These two women are going to tear each other apart for your entertainment tonight until one of them gives up. There are no rules other than honoring your opponent's surrender...do you ladies understand?" We both nod affirmatively while trying to stare a hole through the other woman, as we size one another up. I'm blonde, she's brunette, I'm barely taller and 10 pounds heavier- I'm not sure how as her muscles look to be just as big as mine and her chest dwarfs mine. I'm not fat by any stretch of the imagination but she is so ripped that she makes me look soft. Finally, one of the most notable differences is that she has lots of tattoos and I'm completely ink free.

Billy sounds the bell. We both begin to circle, crouched and ready to spring into action. Knowing I'm bigger, I take a chance  and offer up my hand in an invitation to a test of strength. The brunette smirks and cautiously moves in to accept.

Our fingers interlace first with one hand then the other. Then both of us explode into action. Grunts and groans fill the bar as we struggle against each other, trying to out muscle the our rival. Our hands stretch up and then out, neither of us gaining any advantage. We truly are equals. Not wanting to give the other woman satisfaction, we persist, knowing that one of us will break- one of us has to.

I feel the beads of sweat forming on my brow. As we press into each other, our heads are nearly on each other's shoulders and our chests are pressed together. I'm impressed that the older woman's bigger breasts are still so firm, but mine are pushing back admirably even though they are outsized. I can hear Anna's grunts of exertion in my ears and feel her hot, wet breath on my shoulder as this battle of wills and strength continues on. "You can't keep this up forever, little woman... I'm too big and too strong for you" I growl at her.

Anna pushes back a bit, I think I'm getting under her skin. "We'll just see about that" she says with a strained venom while looking into my eyes. Just then, she spits into my face. I flinch and she takes advantage. She releases my hands and grabs me around the waist, driving me, full force, into one of the posts holding the fencing. I let out a loud moan as my spine crashes into the unforgiving steel post. The marine keeps up the attack, punishing my belly and ribs with body punches.

I know I'm in trouble and try to fight back. First, I try see if I can use a knee to strike her crotch but she has my legs virtually pinned with hers. Next I grab a hand full of her brown hair and try to push her off of me. With that creating a bit of space, I'm able to get my other hand under her chin, clawing at her face and pushing her head back violently. Any semblance of a purely competitive match is gone, this is a street fight.

No sooner than I create some space by grasping Anna's chin, I feel her knee land flush with my crotch. I drop like a rock to the mat, howling in pain and trying to rub the pain from my aching womanhood.

Looking up at Anna I can see her checking her face for damage from my fingernails. She sees me writhing on the ground and returns her focus to me. "Awwww....did I hurt your little kitty?" She says feigning innocence and playing to the crowd.

Before I am able to come close to recovering, the brutal brunette is on me. A quick stomp to the belly reminds me Anna's not done. I try to scramble away and get to my feet. A loud 'thwack!' echoes throughout the bar as she spanks my ass. The crowd responds to her taunt of me and it pisses me off. Quickly, I fire off a mule kick towards her.

Like a cat, Anna sidesteps the move and it only grazes her hip. "Well, well...you're not done yet are you Kelli?...Good" she says before driving a knee into my ribs and knocking me on to my back. She circles me as I lay moaning.

At this rate, I can kiss any aspirations for a rematch for Jolene's title goodbye. My mind races to come up with a counter or a strategy to turn this around before I'm completely humiliated by the woman administering this one sided beating.

I'm unable to come up with anything before I'm ripped to my feet by Anna. I swing feebly at the brunette, but she casually ducks it. Anna, then grabs my jaw and drives me to the fence, pinning me against it as I try to pry her fingers from it. "You look over dressed, Kelli....lemme help you with that" she announces to the crowd before using her free hand to rip my top off.

I pitifully try to resist Anna, as she starts slapping and nipple twisting my exposed chest. I don't feel tired yet, but the more experienced fighter has me in a haze of pain, rage and confusion as she thoroughly dominates me. I still believe I can make a comeback if I could only find an opening.

Next, the tattooed woman spins me around and slams me into the cage chest first. The crowd explodes at the sight of each of my nipples sticking through the diagonal squares of the chain link. I'm trapped against the fencing as Anna begins to work over my ribs with punches.

With the loud thuds of fists smacking my torso echoing throughout the bar, I do the only thing I can think to do- I push off the the cage and throw a back elbow. It connects flush with Anna's face. She recoils a bit, giving me a chance to throw another one that she narrowly avoids. Even though I missed with the elbow, I'm able to spin around, grabbing her top and ripping it off with my free hand as I stop.

Face to face again, both of us now covered with a sheen of sweat, we instantly go after one another's breasts again. My claws sink into Anna's huge tits, getting get her to scream. The only problem is that she has already done a lot of damage to mine first. Knowing I can't win this war of attrition, I let her big, beautiful boobs go and start swinging.

The marine retaliates in kind and we begin to exchange punches. I know I'm holding my own, until a hard hook to the body followed by a brutal uppercut from the smaller woman sends me bouncing off the cage and then onto my belly on the canvas.

The uppercut leaves me barely conscious, I'm only aware of the knowledge that I'm in a fight and I'm on the ground. I try to fight through the fog, but before I can I am rolled into my back. I see Anna over me as she drops onto my chest, pinning my arms beneath her shins in a schoolgirl pin. Angry and feeling humiliated by my showing in this fight I snarl in rage "Get off of me, you tramp!" 

A look of calm and almost amusement is on Anna's face as she looks down, between her legs where my face is held in place. She slowly reaches down grabbing ahold of my hair. I feel her nails dig into my scalp, tilting my head back. Next she slides her crotch against my upturned chin. I let out a groan from the discomfort. "Kelli....I don't think you are in a position to make demands...but I am... you have a decision to make.... you can give up now and save yourself.... and see what a winner 'tastes' like.." she says with a little wink as she pushes my chin a little harder with her womanhood. "-or you can endure more pain and humiliation until I break you in front of all of these people...pick your poison, hun".

I squirm for a few minutes, but my efforts are futile. With a big sigh, I stop struggling. A big smile washes over Anna as she prepares to accept my surrender and I ready myself to give it. Just then I remember what Damini did to me in a similar situation- hell, I don't think the bruise has completely faded yet. I see her toned legs next to my face. I open mouth and instead of giving up, my teeth latch in to her inner thigh.

Anna screams in pain, jumping off of me and across the cage. The violent bite has Anna completely surprised and confused. I try to make it too my feet as she inspects herself for damage. About the time she realizes that I didn't draw blood, she sees me slowly stalking towards her.

I'll never forget the look in Anna's eyes, it said 'I'm about to fuck your world up beyond all recognition' more than any words could. She recklessly hurls herself towards me with a banshee-like wail. I managed to get one of my feet tucked in between us as she collides with me in the center of the cage. As I fall backwards, I kick it out sending Anna flying through the air and into the cage. She crashes into the fencing hard and bounces onto the mat.

With both of us down, the crowd starts chanting for their favorite to be the first to move. I'm laying flat on my back trying to recover and Anna is stunned, writhing on the canvas. The intensity of the chants build as we both start crawling towards each other. We meet while we are both on our knees.

I know I'm the one who has taken the most- by a large margin, of the damage, but Anna is still barely coherent and fighting on instinct as my improvised attack nearly knocked her out. We lock up first grabbing each other's hair, then sliding into mutual bear hug. Much like in the gym locker room, it's another stalemate. Each of us trying to grind down the other and show that we are the stronger woman.

As I start to feel her begin to add her claws back into the bear hug, I realize that Anna must be getting her wits back...and also realize that I'm only hanging with her because she hasn't regained focus yet. I know that I must strike now to get an advantage if I'm going to try win this.

So again, out of desperation, I dig deep into my bag of tricks learned from the dirty fighting Doshi. This time I go with a surprise head butt. My forehead hits the smaller woman just above the eye. It has the desired effect and disoriented the already dazed Anna. She lets go of the bear hug and starts protecting herself, giving me the chance I've been looking for all night.

I manage to make it to my feet while Anna is still on her knees trying to shake the cobwebs. I get into her hair yanking her about to keep the tattooed woman off balance while finally starting to mount an offense. I start a furious flurry of punches and knees. Not the most surgical striking to be sure, but at this stage in the fight, I've been reduced to fighting on pure adrenaline and instinct. I just hope I do enough damage to get a chance to finish her.

Again the buzz from the crowd builds as they see me starting to work over Anna. She's doing her best to block my flurry but she is taking a a lot of clean hits and she is still limited to fighting from her knees. I feel her fade every time my knuckles crash into her ribs, tits and skull as her punches become weaker and weaker. Finally, I start to build some momentum. Like her moans and groans are reenergizing me, but just when I think I've got her, Anna lands a clean punch just below my belly button that almost doubles me over. She manages to get ahold of my hair...shit, this woman won't give up.

We start screaming and flailing away like to tired wildcats once more. Locked in another hair pulling and punching contest with Anna, I go back to my dirty tricks. Her legs are spread maintaining her balance against all of my hair yanking, so I let loose with a kick striking her kitty. The crowd lets out a collective groan as the impact can be heard throughout the bar.

This time she is the one howling in pain. She writhes on the ground in pain and for the first time tonight, I'm in control. I fling my hair backwards before shaking it out and finally feel some relief for more aching scalp. Remembering the agony this bitch has caused me, I stomp back towards her. I land another kick to her back with a loud 'crack'. I have to admit it feels pretty good to see Anna arching her back in pain after the hell she's put me through tonight.

I slam the tattooed brunette on to her back. Then hop on top of her toned stomach. This time, it's Anna that is only offering a token defense as I begin a ruthless assault on her chest. She squirms and bucks trying throw me off, but I'm firmly in control now.

After driving my hips into her stomach a few times, I think it's time to finish this. Somehow, Anna must realize this as well, because she begins to fight wildly, sensing  me going for the win. For a brief moment we begin rolling in a catball, before I regain control.

Finally, I'm able to fully mount the smaller woman again. I slam her hands down forcefully to the mat pinning them by her wrists. For the first time I see Anna's tough exterior starting to crack. She's tired and pinned. It's time for me to put the marine away.

Our combined perspiration makes it easy for me slide into position to lock in a grapevine hold. The older woman moans as my legs flex and stretch hers to the point I feel them quivering. She is doing her best to fight me and keep me from sinking the hold all the way in, but I can feel by her increasingly shallow breaths that she is fading.

After what feels like an eternity, Anna breaks. She moans in pain as my body begins to completely overtake hers. Her legs have given out and mine control them. My hips now sink into her belly, making every one of her breaths laborious. I can feel our bare chests press together, the soft flesh trying to merge together. Her nipples, still hard, are the only thing putting up a fight as they are still pressing mine back.

I stare in to her fiery brown eyes. "You're beat, bitch....give up....before I really ..... hurt you!" I snarl.

"Fuck you! ....I'll never...give up...to you, whore!" She growls back between groans.

I flex my entire body even more, applying every ounce of pressure that I can and earning more satisfying groans from my suffering opponent. "Say it!....surrender to me Anna" I scream at her only mere millimeters from her face.

Anna just glares defiantly back at me, but behind her rage I can see that she is hurting. I feel her trying to twist her wrists free. I dig my claws in and try to hold on. The tough marine's eyes are watering as my talons sink in but she keeps twisting through the pain. If I can just hold on a little longer.... then it happens, she slips her hands free. I still have her legs in the grapevine, but her powerful arms wrap around my body. The brunette tears at the skin on my back. I yelp in pain and we settle into a grapevine versus clawing match for a few moments. It feels like she is dragging razor blades across my back. I do my best to do the same, to her in retaliation, digging into whatever I can find her shoulders, her tits, l desperately trying to cause her as much pain as she is causing me. Both of us are at ends our ropes now. Tears are streaming from both of us.  Pain, exhaustion, frustration- the whole fight is coming to a head right in this nasty trench war of a catfight.

Try as I may, we are both too slick with sweat and I am just too tired to hold on to the grapevine. Anna frees herself and we become entangled in slow grinding catball. Our legs intertwine and our hands pulling and yanking one another's hair, only releasing to scratch or slip short punches into the other woman's flanks. We slip in little thigh hits to each other's pussys and kick to one another's shins. I'm pretty sure I felt her bite my ear- and I definitely know that I bit hers. We roll all over the cage banging into the chainlink and steel posts, as the din of the crowd builds. The cheers of "kick her ass,devil dog" and "you got this Anna" from the sailors and marines are combated by the "keep fighting, Kelli" and "beat her ass, blondie" from the soldiers and airmen.

With the background becoming a blur as we roll wildly all over the mat and the buzz of the crowd becoming increasingly loud, it's like fighting in center of a funnel cloud. The noise finally reaches a fever pitch, even drowning out the desperate grunts and groans from Anna and I. Both of us are spent and it shows. During the furious catball, both of us simultaneously push back from each other. Free from one another's grasp, we both struggle to our feet.

Our bodies are absolutely drenched with sweat. Anna's red bikini bottoms are now a dark crimson and my blue ones look almost black. As I look at my nemesis, I can see that at least one of her eyes is  swollen and will most likely be a shade of purple tomorrow, as will at least one of mine. Both of us are sporting hair that lays limp like we just came out of the shower. We are each covered are with red tracks and scratches compliments of the other woman's claws. My lungs are almost burning with every breath and Anna's chest is heaving raggedly as well. My dark eyes bore into hers as I say "let's finish this".

Her brown eyes glare back. She raises her hands into a boxing posture. Motioning me forward with one hand she growls "Bring it!"

One last time, we charge each other. We flail wildly, like two drunk bitches in a bar fight. Grabbing hair and punching with a free hand becomes the most effective technique we have left, as it gives us some support to keep from falling over. It's another wild half minute of groans and the sounds of fists to flesh. Then one of Anna's punches catches me as I inhale. My knees buckle as the breath is knocked from my lungs. She seizes the opportunity and lands a few follow up shots. I drop to my knees, gasping. My grip on the fencing of cage is all that keeps my from going all the way to the ground. I've lost track of the fit brunette, as all of my focus is on trying to get back to my feet.

My right arm clings to the fence, trying desperately to pull myself up as Anna stalks me. She lets out a growl as she grabs my sweat soaked hair. More pain to my already burning scalp causes me to whimper as the tattooed woman flings me onto my belly in the center of the cage.

I feel the older woman's feet alongside my hips as she straddles me. My mind prepares my body to receive more pain at the hands of the marine, but I've taken everything she has dished out so far. Anna drops her entire body weight onto my lower back, eliciting a loud "oh God!" from me.

"God can't save you from the hell I'm about to show you, Kelli" Anna snaps with a renewed confidence. I feel her grab each of my arms. I try to resist but she has them hooked on top of her thighs. I let out a loud groan as I struggle against the impending camel clutch. Anna isn't satisfied with a regular camel clutch. No, she doesn't hook my chin. She reaches down and sinks her talons into my already aching tits. The pain is instantly one of the most excruciating things I've felt in a fight as she locks in, what I can only describe as a 'breast clutch'- a sadistic variation of a camel clutch.

"No!....no! ....no!" I scream as my hands flail helplessly wishing they could try to pry Anna's claws from my chest while my legs kick the mat in futility from the pain in my chest and lower back. I'm nearing a panic as I try to find an escape from my predicament, but there is no way out. The crowd is in a frenzy as they sense the end is near.

"Say it, Kelli!....fucking quit, bitch!...you're done!" Anna commands. I know she's won, I just can't bring myself to admit it. Through the tears that have welled up in my eyes I can see Jake.

I can see the concern in his face. He gives me a little nod, like he's telling me it is ok if I give up. "Ok...ok...I give up....please stop!...you win, Anna!" I cry out.

The brunette releases the painful hold and I collapse in a heap, massaging my bare chest. I can hear the bell ring and the loud yells of "Hoorah!" from the Marines in the crowd.

I lay panting on the floor of the cage until I feel the nails of my conqueror dig into my should and roll me onto my back. Despite the victory, Anna is completely exhausted as well. She can't even make it to her feet and is still on her knees. She does, however, exude an air of dominance as she plants her hand on my aching, bare chest with authority while flexing the bicep of her other arm in a makeshift victory pose.

After the pose, our battle is now completely finished. Anna slumps into a seated position with her arms resting on her knees, while I lay motionless at her feet still trying to recover. With no more matches on the card for the night, there is no urgency for us to leave and we stay in this position for several minutes. Anna is the first to use the fencing and make it to her feet.

She stands over me, there's no doubt from anyone in the bar about who the victor is, but everyone knows that it was a hell of a fight. We lock eyes again, I see a respect in Anna's eyes and I know she sees the same in mine. The marine reaches down and offers me her hand. She helps me to my feet and I raise her hand. The crowd seems pleased with our mutual show of respect giving us a loud round of applause as we help each other from the cage.

As Anna helps me to the waiting arms of my husband, she smiles and says "Not bad, Kelli...you definitely tested me"

I manage a weak smile back "I won't go so easy on you next time, Anna.."

The tattooed brunette's eyebrow raises at the comment "We'll see, doll.....next time.."

About this time, a buffed, young Marine pulls off his shirt and tosses it to Anna. She puts it on and is hoisted onto the shoulders of a group of her cheering admirers for the first of several victory laps around the bar.

Jake helps me back to my dressing room. The soreness starting to set in as I make my 'loser's walk'. Even though I have no animosity towards Anna, I do hate losing. That's a curious thing about fighting. Sometimes you're settling personal business with a hated rival and sometimes- even though it is brutal and nasty fight, it's just a fight. Simply settling the question of which of us is a better fighter on this night. Hopefully, it won't be long before we lock talons again and I get a shot at redemption.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #205 on: October 01, 2021, 07:13:14 AM »
It sucks that I can only like this because I love it! This brought back so many memories! Thank you for including me!

Dirtymature

« Reply #206 on: October 01, 2021, 03:06:33 PM »
So brutally sexy

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #207 on: October 02, 2021, 03:13:50 AM »
Wow! Kelli and Anna are two of my favorite women at FCF, and both are fabulous writers/storytellers. I’d love to see a story where they’re teamed up. Kelli, excellent work as usual. The fight sequence rocked. Both characters shined in this one.

Oh, quick question: Where can I buy a bikini top like Anna’s?

“She is wearing a red bikini trimmed with gold. I see the Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblazoned on one cup of her top and the letters 'USMC' on the other....I've just been upstaged.”

I’d love to have one like this. But I’m wondering if it was U.S. government issued only to active duty personnel.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #208 on: October 05, 2021, 02:22:25 AM »
We need a name for that version of the camel clutch at the end…..Camel udder clutch?

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #209 on: October 05, 2021, 11:18:47 AM »
We need a name for that version of the camel clutch at the end…..Camel udder clutch?
The Texas Hold 'em?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_hold_%27em
Then, in the jargon, the victim wouldn't "submit", she'd "fold".
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 11:34:32 AM by papillon »