News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dragon Lily v Maria "The Rose (Ultimate Surrender Fight)

• 0 Replies

Offline Dragon Lily

Dragon Lily v Maria "The Rose (Ultimate Surrender Fight)
« on: March 16, 2019, 10:20:29 PM »
Dragon Lily v Maria "The Rose"

- v -

This fight will follow the standard Ultimate Surrender format, being 3 rounds of wrestling before a prize round.
There will be 8 posts each per round.

Scoring system:
4 pts control, kissing, fondling, licking, spanking
6 pts ass/tit smother, pussy rubbing
8 pts fingering
10 pts masturbating on opponents face, oral sex, tribbing, removing opponents top/bottom
25 pts submission
100 pts forced orgasm

Maria: I enter the US arena with a big smile on my face, as I step in Ariel announce me as Maria the Rose , standing 5'4 124 lbs 34C with a current record of 5 wins and 2 loses, I am about to face my opponent for the first time, which made me want to prove as the better fighter, adding one more victory and proving that white girls are way better than Asian bitches, I get to the side of the mat and start to stretch.

Dragon Lily: I arrive into the arena to see that my opponent is already there. I'm feeling especially motivated as this curvy white bitch has been talking about me none stop. I'm can't wait to punish her thick ass. Ariel introduces me and announces my height (5'3") and weight (139 lbs). I go through my usual stretches before getting onto my knees at the centre of the mat to face Maria. The audience cheers, Ariel shouts "fight!" and we're off.

Round 1

Maria: As Ariel starts the match , I lose no time and charge myself forward at you, thinking how I want to defeat this mouthy Asian curvy slut, I reach with both hands for your head, putting palms behind it and try to drag you forward , wanting to make you bend in front of me.

Dragon Lily: You reach out with your hands as soon as Ariel starts the fight and push my hand down. I don't let it stop me though as I scramble forwards and try to crash into you hoping to knock you onto your round ass.

Maria: your thick body forced into mine as I sit on the mat, still hands are over your head which give me the chance to wrap hand in a head lock, while my other hand reach for the back of your bra and I start to untie it, while head locking you, I can see your thick Asian ass sticking in the air.

Dragon Lily: Before I can stop you, you wrap my up in a head lock and effortlessly untie my bikini top. The crowd cheers as you expose my C cup breasts, they hand down underneath me as you still have me bent forwards. I continue to scramble forwards trying to knock you onto your back and lie on top of you.

BLACK SCORES 10 REMOVAL OF BIKINI TOP
BLACK 10 - 0 ORANGE

Maria: I am slowly getting pushed to my back which I don't like - You stupid Asian bitch, you think you can get me below you just with brute force - I hiss, finally hitting the mat on my back, but not releasing your neck and try to twist on the side, I can feel  your hanging tits brushing against my stomach.

Dragon Lily: You attempt to roll us onto our sides but the momentum takes us all the way over. I find myself on my may back with you lying on top of me. I wrap my legs around your torso and squeeze tight so as to keep our bodies pressed tightly together.

Maria: As we roll in that position you quickly wrap your thick thighs around my waist, squeezing me and keeping me tightly pressed into you, I decide to play it tough and reach with one hand for your nipple, while with my other hand I start to drag myself against your shoulders , trying to slide free from your hold.

Dragon Lily: You manage to slide your hand between our tightly pressed together bodies and soon your fingers are fondling my nipple. I ignore your fondling and keep my strong legs wrapped tightly around your body. There's no way you'll be able to slide out from between my thick thighs. I'm beginning to get frustrated at being on the back foot though.

BLACK SCORES 4 NIPPLE PLAY
BLACK 14 - 0 ORANGE

Maria: Now your thighs start to really pressure my midsection, I can feel pain rise so I stop my nipple attack an concentrate all my strength in attempt to escape, I reach with both hands to the side and try to slide my palms under your thighs, aiming to spread them if I manage to slide my hands there.

Dragon Lily: I increase the pressure with my legs sensing that it's starting to hurt you. I smirk at your attempt to force your hands between my thighs and your body. "That's not going to work little girl. Submit bitch!"

Maria: I am not going to submit to you fat ass - I hiss angered by your taunts and start to shake my body from side to side, while frantically trying to slide hands under your squeezing thighs, breathing is hurting me already so I give me best to escape.

Dragon Lily: Hearing you call me a fat ass again makes me even angrier. I now squeeze your midscetion with all of my strength. I stare up at the pained expression on your face. "Looks like this fat ass has got some strength doesn't it bitch".

Maria: I can feel your thighs muscle pulsating as you squeeze me harder, I am moaning in pain now and unable to endure more pressure on my midsection , with a hate for you on my face I hiss - Stop it ughhhhh, I submit.

Dragon Lily: As soon as you shout submit Ariel yells "break" and I release my legs. My thighs are burning from the effort so I'm pleased for the break. I give you a wink as we face off again in the centre of the mat. I decide to take the initiative this time and immediately try to scramble around quickly behind you to get at your back.

ORANGE SCORES 25 SUBMISSION
ORANGE 25 - 14 BLACK

Maria: everything goes so quickly, after I submit to your brutal squeeze Ariel breaks us and we are separated on the mat, thinking I will have few seconds to regulate my breathing but Ariel blows her whistle instantly, surprised I see you quickly scrambling and appear on the back, knowing this is really dangerous I strut my round white ass and press it backwards, wanting to catch you off guard.

Dragon Lily: You press your ass into me but I've already wrapped one arm around your neck. My other hand reaches for your bikini top and yanks at it. It rips off in my hands just before the horn goes to end the round. Ariel orders me to let you go which I do begrudgingly as I was in such a good position. I go over to the side of the mat to get a quick drink of water before the second round starts satisfied that I'm winning.

ORANGE SCORES 4 CONTROL 10 REMOVAL OF BIKINI TOP
ORANGE 39 - 14 BLACK

Maria: my attempt to caught you off guard went unsuccessful as you manage to lean over me and grab my neck, then rip off my bra just before the end of round 1, Ariel separate us and I slide to my side super angry that the Asian bitch is in lead, I take a sip from  the bottle, spilling some on my exposed titties , then return on the mat for the start of round 2.

Round 2

Dragon Lily: I face off with you again and I can see that your starting to get angry. Ariel starts the round. I decide to try to annoy you even more as I think the more angry you get the more likely you are to make a mistake. I keep a safe distance from you but reach out and slap your large exposed white breast.

Maria: You whore, how you dare - I shout as you slap my white tit, making it to jiggle, super angry I lunge at you , bending myself , aiming to hit your stomach with my shoulder and to force you on your back.

Dragon Lily: You react as I expect you to and launch yourself at me. Your shoulder crashes into my stomach as I simultaneously try to wrap my legs around your midsection again hoping to repeat my success in the last round. As soon as I've got my legs around you I realise that your shoulder winded me. I try to hide my discomfort.

Maria: This time I reach with both hands behind and slide my hands before your crossed ankles, starting to push as hard as I can, my sensitive midsection is still hurting from your previous squeeze, so I am trying to get free as quick as I can - Let go Asian bitch - I hiss against you.

Dragon Lily: I don't really want to have to spend the whole round squeezing with my thighs again so I loosen them and try to swing around your body to try and take your back. If I manage to I try to wrap my arms round your neck for a rear naked choke. I'm still feeling a little winded as I try to gasp for air.

Maria: Both palms are grabbing your arm wrapped around my neck and I try to drag it enough so I can slide my head free from your attempt to get me in that hold, my chest is going up and down , making my tits rising as I am already starting to sweat from the hard struggle.

Dragon Lily: I just miss out on securing the choke as you slide your head free. I stop trying to get you in a hold and instead scramble away from you to reset. As I scramble away I grab at your bikini bottoms hoping to take them with me.

Maria: I manage to defend myself again from your hold, just as you are getting away from me you reach and pull on my thongs, I grab them too but it's too late they are ripped, exposing my bare ass and puss to the crowd, furious I try to scramble near you just like you did in the end of round 1

ORANGE SCORES 10 REMOVAL OF BIKINI BOTTOM
ORANGE 49 - 14 BLACK

Dragon Lily: I thought I'd be able to easily reset and you looked sweaty and tired. However, you unexpectedly immediately pursue me across the mat leaving me in a very vulnerable position as I am facing the wrong way. I can't do anything to stop you as you wrap your arm around my neck. So far I have been dominating the fight and the crowd seem excited as Ariel announces that you have control.

BLACK SCORES 4 CONTROL
ORANGE 49 - 18 BLACK

Maria: Finally from the start of the match I am in control, I manage to surprise you and scramble near you, getting on your back, hand trying to hold you by the neck, while my other hand is wrapped around your stomach, I push my body forward aiming to get you on your four, my sweaty tits are pressed on your back, knowing you feel my hard nipples poking.

BLACK SCORES 4 CONTROL
ORANGE 49 - BLACK 22

Dragon Lily: I feel both of your arms wrapped around. Your right around my neck and your left around my stomach. As soon as you push forward I fall chest first onto the mat with you lying on top of my back. I can feel your large soft breasts pressing against my back as I'm trapped between you and the mat.

BLACK SCORES 4 CONTROL 4 PIN
ORANGE 49 - 30 BLACK

Maria: as you fall on your chest on the mat, I reach with my right hand to the side of your thighs and untie your bottoms comfortably, then I slide myself on your waist sitting on it and reach behind to finally reveal  your thick Asian ass, with my left hand I reach for your hair and pull it backward while my right hand is invading your ass cheeks, fingers searching for your pussy.

BLACK SCORES 10 REMOVAL OF BIKINI BOTTOMS 4 CONTROL 4 PIN 6 PUSSY RUBBING
BLACK 54 - ORANGE 49

Dragon Lily: I'm relieved when you release my neck but my relief is short lived. You squirm up so that you are sitting on my back and I can feel your sweaty ass on my back. I try to get up but your weight is enough to pin me to the mat. Your grab my hair and pull my head back with it but Ariel immediately tells you to release it as hairpulling is illegal. I'm unable to do anything as you strip me completely naked though. As your hand forces my ass cheeks apart my holes are exposed for the audience. Some of them start laughing at me. The next thing I feel is your fingers brushing against my pussy which sends tingles through my body.

BLACK SCORES 4 CONTROL 4 PIN 6 PUSSY RUBBING
BLACK 68 - 49 ORANGE

Maria: Wide smile is on my face as finally I am domminating the hateful Asian bitch, my hand is going between your ass cheeks rubbing your pussy, then I decide to go for more points and slide my sweaty ass on your waist to get in position to face your ass, first I slap your ass - Look at that fat Asian ass - I mock you, then spread your ass cheeks and try to penetrate your pussy knowing the end of the round is near.

BLACK SCORES 4 CONTROL 4 PIN 8 FINGERING 4 SPANKING
BLACK 88 - 49 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: I can feel you moving around on top of me but I your weight going through my back is too much for me to escape. It's so humiliating as the crowd cheers when you spank my ass making it jiggle uncontrollably. I'm a grown woman, you can't do this to me. But it soon gets worse as you push a finger inside my tight pussy. My legs shake straight away and I involuntarily let out a moan. "Uuuuuhhhhh!" I try to hide my embarrassment by pressing my face against the mat. I know I'm in trouble now.

BLACK SCORES 4 CONTROL 4 PIN 8 FINGERING
BLACK 104 - 49 ORANGE

Maria: Not so tough now you fat assed Asian slut - I continue to mock and taunt while curling my fingers inside your Asian pussy, working it good , I start to slam fast - Come on , cum for me whore , cum - Then I hear Ariel blowing her whistle for the end of round 2, she separates us and tell me to go to my side which made me angry because I was close to make you cum.

BLACK SCORES 4 CONTROL 4 PIN 8 FINGERING
BLACK 120 - 49 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: Just as I was on the brink of cumming Ariel steps in and saves me. The crowd boos Ariel clearly wanting to see me be further humiliated. I slowly get to my feet on unsteady legs before falling back down to my knees as my legs don't do as they're told. The crowd laughs again watching me fall over. I make it to my side of the mat before slumping back down as I take a long sip of water in no rush to start this final round.

Maria: I slide on my knees in the center of the mat, confidently looking at you as I dominated you in round 2, I am sweaty and a bit tired but excited to fully dominate you in round 3, as I wait for you on my knees hands are on my thighs, few drops get from my nipples to the mat.

Dragon Lily: The break between rounds has just about been long enough for my legs to start working properly again. I'm actually feeling pretty fresh overall as I spent most of that last round lying down. I sit across from you and stare into your confident eyes as I wait for Ariel to start rd 3.

Round 3

Maria: It's my turn to start the round so I slide on my knees against you until I am close enough, confident from the previous round I press my white boobs to yours, making sure my nipples are matching yours then reach with my right hand for your Asian pussy while pushing , wanting to get you on your back.

Dragon Lily: You start the round ridiculously confident as if I am already defeated. As you reach for my pussy I roughly slap your arm away. I have no interest in whatever sort of titfight you appear to be lining up. I lower my head and aggressively tackle you to the mat.

Maria: you tackled me on the floor, which I find quite surprising because I fingered your pussy good in round 2, as I land on my back, feeling your body on top I try to bridge and twist us , wanting to roll us with me on top.

Dragon Lily: You seem to have started this round with less intensity than you had in the last and I intend to take full advantage of it. I'm ready for you this time as you try to roll us over and I ensure I am well balanced to prevent you from succeeding. I attempt to squirm up your sweaty soft white body so that I'm sitting on your stomach. If I can get there I will pin you down with my hand around your throat whilst I reach back to finger you with my other hand.

Maria: I can feel your ass sitting firmly on my stomach and your hand reaching for my neck, I grab your wrist and try to pull it to the side,  aiming to avoid my neck grabbed and make you fall forward to my left side.

ORANGE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 8 FINGERING
BLACK 120 - 65 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: You grab my left wrist thus preventing me from grabbing you around your neck. You pull my arm to the side causing my hand to plant onto the mat instead of around your neck. Meanwhile, I work a second finger into your pussy and start to focus on pistoning them in and out of your cxnt.

ORANGE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 8 FINGERING
BLACK 120 - 81 ORANGE

Maria: ughhhhh, you fat Asian bitch, let go - I hiss below you while trying to hold your hand aside on the mat, while I try to twist my body enough so I am able to reach and grab for your hand which is fingering my white pussy, my hand slides to the side of your Asian thigh while I am trying.

ORANGE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL
BLACK 120 - 89 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: You grab hold of my right forearm with your left and quickly manage to yank my fingers out of your womanhood. It's kind of frustrating for me but I still have you pinned underneath me. You now have hold of both of my wrists and our arms fight.

BLACK 120 - 97 ORANGE

Maria: I fight both your arms, giving my best to keep them away from me despite the fact you are on top which makes everything really hard for me, my pink trimmed puss is really wet because of your pussy work, I try to twist myself to the side hoping to make you unseat me.

BLACK 120 - 105 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: You twist around underneath me as you desperately try to escape. You manage to roll but you only succeed in rolling onto your stomach with me now sitting on your back. With my hands now free I reach back with my right to spank you huge vulnerable milky ass.

ORANGE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 4 SPANKING
BLACK 120 - 117 ORANGE

Maria: ohhh fucking noooooooo - I protest below you, as I manage to roll but you keep your position, sliding your thick Asian ass on my waist , making me pinned with tits down, my sweaty white ass jiggles as you spank it, gasping in pain I try to get on my knees somehow but is super hard to move your bigger weight from this position.

ORANGE 129 - 120 BLACK

Dragon Lily: I laugh as you protest underneath me. I can feel you trying to get to your knees but you have no chance with my entire weight on your back. "Giddy up bitch!" I just keep spanking your fast reddening ass as my score racks up.

ORANGE 141 - 120 BLACK

Maria: let go you Asian bitch - I hiss while planted and pinned on my tits while my white ass reddens as you continue to slap it good, crowd is laughing at me while you humiliate me.

ORANGE 153 - 120 BLACK

Dragon Lily: I know I'm going to win now as you have seemingly given up resisting. "How does it feel to lose to a real woman? A real Asian woman?" I spank you even harder as the crowd encourages me.

ORANGE 165 - 120 BLACK

Maria: you Asian trash, you are not the real woman here, you just managed to sit your fat ass on my waist - I start to trash below you, hating the fact that I am pinned under you and cannot do anything.

ORANGE 177 - 120 BLACK

Dragon Lily: "Well this trash is about to publicly fuck your loser body". I stop spanking you to take in my moment of victory. I look up at the scoreboard as my score continues to rise before the clock show 00:00. I leap up off your back and raise my hands into the air, thoroughly satisfied with my comeback victory.

FINAL SCORE: ORANGE 185 - 120 BLACK

Maria: I am super angry but cannot do anything, you keep me pinned under you and trash talked me , even spanked my ass until the end of the round, finally you slide off me and I get up with an angry face knowing that you won that.

Round 4

Dragon Lily: We each stand either side of Ariel who raises my hand and announces the score before shouting "take your prize". I'm not wearing a strapon as usual and instead a walk up to you until we're standing very close to each other. "Normally I would fuck and humiliate my opponent now, but your different". I caress my hand against the side of your face before pulling you into a deep kiss as I push my tongue into your mouth.

Maria: we are standing next to each other and Ariel announce you as the winner of the match, what you did after that got me really surprised, you step to me and kiss me deeply, pushing your tongue into my mouth, I am super confused and don't know what to do then decide to twirl my tongue with yours.

Dragon Lily: My left hand rests against your plump ass as our lips remain locked together. Our tongues dance as we swap saliva.

Maria: I wrap hands around your waist while we kiss each other, then slide both palms on your thick Asian ass cheeks, feeling your wet skin, some saliva dripping onto my chin.

Dragon Lily: I reluctantly break the kiss before staring into your beautiful dark eyes. I lean over slightly to take your left nipple in my mouth. I tease it with my tongue as I savour the sensation.

Maria: ughhhhhhhhhh, yes - keep going please, I moan as your mouth found my left nipple and start to tease it, both hands are on your brown titties, rolling them between my finger.

Dragon Lily: I push your hands away from my own chest. I then take your other nipple in my mouth encouraged by your moans. I then stand back up straight and kiss you again. "Lie down for me beautiful".

{alt}

Maria: follow your orders as the winner of the match as you break the lick on my nipple I slide on my thick white ass on the ground , then lay on my back, looking up at the Asian winner.

Dragon Lily: I lie on my front and position myself between your legs. "I want to taste your divine white girl pussy". I squirm forwards and hungrily wrap my lips around your pink womanhood.

Maria: ohhhhhhhh yesssssss - I moan out loudly as you dive between my legs, wrapping your lips toward my pink pussy, feeling your expert tongue on my white pussy

Dragon Lily: I moan too as I taste you for the first time. I gently lick at your clit before penetrating your sweet hole with my tongue. I reach up and grope at your big tits with my right hand.

Maria: oh god, you are so good , I want your tongue on my sweaty asshole - I moan while your tongue penetrate my pink pussy, my erected nipples getting worked by your hands.

Dragon Lily: I move down at softly flick my tongue against your puckered asshole. I then push my tongue more aggressively against it until the tip of my tongue finds its way inside. My nose is pressed against your pussy as I do this.

Maria: ohhhhhhh, don't stop I am about to cum on your face - I gasp , while starting to shake from the pleasure your tongue is giving me, I can feel your nose and tongue pressed into my white pussy and asshole driving me crazy.

Dragon Lily: I move back up and drive my tongue back hard into your shaking pussy. I'm loving the pleasure that I'm causing you. As I do this I push my index finger into your tight ass.

Maria: this move brings me over the edge of the pleasure and I shout loudly, my whole sweaty body start to tremble like crazy and finally I explode into your mouth, bathing your face with my squirting juices.

Dragon Lily: I hungrily lap up your tasty juices as you squirt into my mouth. I then swallow down your ejaculate before licking my lips to make sure I get it all. I dive back down to your pussy to clean it off with my tongue.

Maria: I am moaning in pleasure as your expert moves drives me towards my orgasm and now I lay there with a big smile on my face while you clean me off with your tongue.

Dragon Lily: Once I have licked up all of your cum I move up your body to lovingly and tenderly kiss you again as our bodies are pressed together.

Maria: I kiss you back, tasting my juices as I feel your Asian body pressed against mine.

Dragon Lily: I slowly stand back up before walking out of the arena completely satisfied.

Dragon Lily's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile
Maria's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=38807
Dragon Lily's previous fights: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78387.0
                                               https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78805.0
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 10:23:13 PM by Dragon Lily »