News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

kelseycat vs lexibabe/ backyard in oil

• 71 Replies

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
Re: kelseycat vs lexibabe/ backyard in oil
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2019, 08:55:34 PM »
 Moaning as you push on my chin, making me break the tit smother I have on you. My ass is on fire from your nails and it's clear you're still not done.

I slide back away from you and get to my knees, watching you do the same. We're both tired and exhausted. I look at you, seeing if you're wanting to continue or call this a draw.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2019, 04:57:56 AM »
we  separate  from each other   both breathing hard trying to catch our breath....the fans  go silent then start to cheer  and encourage us again….

I atand on wobbily legs  and start to move  closer   sliping as  I come closer     whoops  I yelp falling into you yt
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2019, 09:49:56 PM »
 You start towards me again and inside I groan to myself. Thinking gawd she wants more. I'm not sure how much more I've got left, but I'm not going to quit.

You reach me and fall into me, losing my balance as you land on top of me. My legs quickly latch around your waist, then twist my body so my thighs are across your tummy. I lock my ankles and squeeze as hard as I can, hoping it's enough to make you quit.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2019, 05:47:46 AM »
You start towards me again and inside I groan to myself. Thinking gawd she wants more. I'm not sure how much more I've got left, but I'm not going to quit.

You reach me and fall into me, losing my balance as you land on top of me. My legs quickly latch around your waist, then twist my body so my thighs are across your tummy. I lock my ankles and squeeze as hard as I can, hoping it's enough to make you quit.

falling into you  we both topple into the pool again to the cheers of  the guest..exhaustion taking over  we pul and grab for each other  awkardly   sliping  and sliding....

you work your legs around my waist  and squeeze..i reach out trying to catch your hair  or tits  bout  you keep just far enough from my reach

so   i slip my left hand  down your  stomach   working  to the top of your mound  and curl two fingers  for  a squeeze of my own  hoping its enough to make you let go

yeah its a bitchey dirty trick  but im desperate  and can't just let you squeeze me into submission yt
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2019, 09:32:00 PM »
I feel your hand get ahold of my mound and start to squeeze, making me howl out in pain. Gawd that's a dirty trick, but it works as I release my legs from around you and push away.

We both rise warily to our knees and inch closer to each other. This fight has taken alot out of us both and it's nearing an end one way or the other.

I glare into your eyes, then rare back and send the hardest slap across your pretty face I can muster.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2019, 05:18:51 AM »
I feel your hand get ahold of my mound and start to squeeze, making me howl out in pain. Gawd that's a dirty trick, but it works as I release my legs from around you and push away.

We both rise warily to our knees and inch closer to each other. This fight has taken alot out of us both and it's nearing an end one way or the other.

I glare into your eyes, then rare back and send the hardest slap across your pretty face I can muster.

we seperate  one more time   both barely able  to  stand in the slick pool    on wobbily legs

my head snaps to the side from  your hard  slap

tears stream downmy face  exhausted  and hurt   

moving closer to you    then    lunge  smacking into you  we stumble backwards  into the side of he pool

tumbling over the edge onto the grass yt
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2019, 09:37:19 PM »
 Moaning as you lunge at me and take me down on the grass outside of the pool. The crowd cheering us on now wanting us to keep fighting.

I throw my legs around your body and lock my ankles, squeezing as hard as I can. My hands moving up to your lucsious tits, sinking my nails in deep in a desperate attempt to finish this epic fight.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2019, 05:56:13 AM »
landing on our sides we push  and fight your legs work around my waist  your claws on my tits...

I curl my right hand in your  hair  and shakes your head

my left hand claws your tit

then suddenly  someone starts pulling us trying to drag us apart

let them fight  some cheer.....

still we  are puleed away from each other  to a chorus of  boos
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2019, 04:56:04 PM »
 You get pulled off me by some of your fans. I stand up to come at you but I'm pulled back by some of my fans. No doubt feeling me up in three process. The crowd boos loudly, but it looks like they don't want us to kill each other.

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2019, 05:00:42 PM »
 Thank you to everyone who voted, commented, or read this fight. Lexi and I hope you enjoyed it and I'm honored that people liked it. You guys are the best!

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2019, 05:13:48 AM »
this was fun to read, a shame that i missed it and couldnt vote or cheer them on.

good fight prez and kelsey you sexy tramp comebacker  :)
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline Shelbys Way

« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2019, 02:52:35 PM »
Excellent fight and writing by both.  This is the definition of a Cyber Fight.