News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

kelseycat vs lexibabe/ backyard in oil

• 71 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
kelseycat vs lexibabe/ backyard in oil
« on: March 17, 2019, 05:24:44 PM »
So  I barely finish celebrating  putting  BLONDIE K...in her place...when another    cat pops up...giving  me  another  challenge

KELSEYCAT!....  me  and Kelsey actually get  along  better      than me  and Blondie K....   more  civil  ,,but  still  a lot of tension

as  this kitten   has beencruising  for  a match  for  some time...

after talking it over  we decided  a backyard oil  wrestling match is the best way  to  decide  the issue

standard  pool rules for this fight    poll is open for 8 days   fcf members  will  have  1 vote    for theirfavorite  hopefully based more  by our post  than any other reasons..

scene  ..backyard  fcf pre spring fling...the pool  or pit has   been set up....  and the guest  are  arriving...

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
Re: kelseycat vs lexibabe/ backyard in oil
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 05:41:00 PM »
the  big day  had finally come....I arrived   at the fcf prespring  party    kind of  early   I meet some of the guest  and some friends
that  wish me good luck  in the  match...walking through  to the backyard   the  caterer has rrived  and began setting up  tables  and setting out the food....walking  around the pool  its  a smaller version version  of the kind I had seen  in some of the clubs  and parties   where I  had een a few of these oil matches...looks perfect  less room for her  to try and escape  me  in.

i'm lead  inside  and to  a room  where  I can  change   ...I decided to  go  with a black and  white trimed niki sports  bra  and a pair  of  shot denim cut offs...and pull my hair  into  a bun  ….and  wait  to be asked to return  to  the pool
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 09:21:50 PM »
The day has finally arrived and I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm here today to oil wrestle a legend. Lexi has long been known to be a dominant force in any type of fights. This will be an extremely tough task for me to beat her, but I'm going to give it everything I've got.

I'm led back to a small room to change, and I quickly slip into my pink thong bikini. Giving myself a once over in the mirror, loving how the hot pink pops against my dark tanned skin. I hear a knock on the door telling me it's time. I swallow hard and then head out the door.

I'm greeted with cat calls and yells as I strut towards the small pit. Looking it over, seeing it already glistening with oil. I slowly step in the kiddie pool and reach down, cupping some oil and rubbing it over my body. I turn a give the crowd a little twerk show with my booty to get them hot and horny early on.

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 11:47:57 PM »
Great fight! Hard choice but I think Kelsey will take this fight.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 04:54:43 AM »
time   to  go out    as I walk  through the house   I  receive  some  encouragement   from the guest

and friends....walking into the backyard   to some  cheers   the  sun  is  already  hot  and sweat  starts  to bead  on my forehead...i'm given a bottle of  water  and  sip  it slowly  as   Kelsey is  already  in the pool  applying  oil  over   her  body....I move  to the pool's  edge  and  douse myelf  with the  cooll  water/

someone  hands me a bottle of oil   and I start  a smearing it  over my  body  hearing  some cheers  and catcalls    and  some  cheers  for Kelsey    ...I glance  across  at her

the ref  explains the rules   two  we both agreed on no eye gouges  or low blows..or biting
we wrestle it out  until exhaustion takes over  or  one  of us is pined or gives

I toss the oil bottle  outside the pool  and  crouch    feeling butterflies  dance in my stomach
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 04:25:21 PM »
I'm just finishing oiling my body and giving my little twerk show when I look up and see you coming towards the pool. I bite my bottom lip softly as I get my first good look at your sexy body. You are gorgeous and every mans dream for sure. The resounding cheers you get from the crowd immediately let's me know I'm the underdog here today.

I see you applying the oil all over your body, whipping the crowd into a frenzy by just doing that. The ref goes over the rules once more and we both agree. I can feel the butterflies in my tummy as I know this is really about to happen.

The ref orders us to the middle of the pool and on our knees. My eyes lock onto yours and I know I've got to wrestle my heart out to stand a chance. He signals for us to start and I immediately shove my tits against yours as my arms wrap around you. Trying to take you down and be on the offensive.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 09:49:03 PM »
the  murmur  is low  as  we walk to center of the ring  .a light wind ruffles through my hair
then    FIGHT!  the ref  commands   and steps  back.

ummm I gasp  as you lunge into me our tits smack togeather   I start sliping  stumbling back feeling your  arms wrap  around my  I try and work my arms around your lower waist

losing my balance  and thump on my butt hard....you land on your knees in front of me

I try and slide my hands up your back catching your hair  and try to turn  my butt sliding  at ann angle  so my right knee smacks into your side yt
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2019, 10:00:00 PM »
My initial goal was obtained as you fall to your sexy ass, but the oil is so slippery I'm unable to keep my arms locked around you and end up on my knees. In a flash I feel your hands slither up my back and pull my hair making me yelp out loud!

You pull my hair again and I feel your right knee smack into my side, taking me to my back as I grab your hair as well. I feel your sexy body slide onto mine as we finally get locked up tight.

I throw my strong legs up and quickly wrap them around your slender waist. Locking my ankles as best I can with the oil and begin squeezing. My right hand jerks your head back sharply, while my left hand clutches a generous amount of your titflesh through your sports bra and begins to squeeze roughly.

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2019, 10:58:14 PM »
I throw my strong legs up and quickly wrap them around your slender waist. Locking my ankles as best I can with the oil and begin squeezing. My right hand jerks your head back sharply, while my left hand clutches a generous amount of your titflesh through your sports bra and begins to squeeze roughly.

"GET HER BABY!!!!!"  I yell from the front row of the crowd!  "I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!" 

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2019, 12:41:46 AM »
Kelsey should win but this is a popularity contest so she probably won't.

Offline BFC/BMC Report

• God Member
    • https://bfc-bmc-report.bdsmlr.com/
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2019, 01:32:03 AM »
My vote will go to Kelsey. :)
Be sure to check out my sexfighting stories at https://bfc-bmc-report.bdsmlr.com/

Also check out my Twitter: @BFC_BMC_Report

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2019, 04:49:25 AM »
My initial goal was obtained as you fall to your sexy ass, but the oil is so slippery I'm unable to keep my arms locked around you and end up on my knees. In a flash I feel your hands slither up my back and pull my hair making me yelp out loud!

You pull my hair again and I feel your right knee smack into my side, taking me to my back as I grab your hair as well. I feel your sexy body slide onto mine as we finally get locked up tight.

the slick oil helps   topple  you over     then my scalp burns  feeling your hands in my hir pulling me  over  you freeing my hands I push against your  shoulders   but slipeven more forwards
your legs lock around my waist     

I move both hands to  your wrist     and free my hair    and  start trying to force my  hands between your legs  and wiggle my body   again the oil helps  to loosen your  scissors some

until  gaaaaa a new  pain in my chest  your claws latch on to my tits

bitch   I  groannn out use my right hand to grab your hair  and try to bang your head on the mat  droping my left hand to your tit  and  squeeze   leaning forwards a little more hoping to add more pressure to your tit yt
the prez tramp

Offline Rhiannon Blue Taylor

• Best Ass on FCF!
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2019, 07:48:56 AM »
This has caught my eye. I voted for Kelsey, but feel this will be a close fight between these two beauties

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2019, 05:47:52 PM »
I let out a soft groan as you slam my head into the pool by my hair. Thank God this is a kiddie pool and it has alot of give. Otherwise I'd be in serious trouble now.

I do my best to work your tit with my hand and then moan out as you get ahold of mine. The added pressure of your weight on top of me making it hurt even more.

I put both my hands in your hair now, releasing my legs around your waist. My feet hit the pool and I push off them, pulling your hair and bucking my hips up hard, finally rolling you over.

I easily slide up with how much oil is covering our sexy bodies and use your hair to bury your face between my perky tits. My legs go out wide to get a good base, making my tight ass flex for the whole crowd to see...yt

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2019, 09:03:32 PM »
THERE YA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!