News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

kelseycat vs lexibabe/ backyard in oil

• 71 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
Re: kelseycat vs lexibabe/ backyard in oil
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2019, 02:56:59 PM »
Oh god, I’m shaking in anticipation, wondering if Kelsey will be able to get Lexi in the matchbook pin and hold, fully exposing the dark hair beauty’s glistening pussy and cute pink asshole.  If Kels is successful, the match is over and she will be able to do whatever she wants to the defenseless sexy Lexi.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2019, 06:13:50 AM »
I try  and flex my legs and squeeze  for as long as I can.mykeeping my fingers locked as you try  and work free..you start forcing your arms  between my legs  the scisors  loosen and I have to   release 

as you start trying to roll me up  into a pinning move

unlace my fingers  and bury my hands in your oily hair jerking your head to our side  as I buck  and drag you off to our side kicking my legs  to make it harder for you  to keep  a gripyt
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2019, 02:38:10 PM »
I push harder and harder trying to get you pinned down but the strength in your legs and this oil makes it too difficult. I grunt when you push us to our sides and release your legs.

Once again we are locked body to body, our hands buried in each other's hair. We start rolling back and forth across the pool, oil splashing everywhere, tiny bits of hair being pulled out.

We finally roll into the side of the pool and I slither on top of you. My hands grab your wrists and pin them above your head as I slide forward, slapping my perky tits on your face. Rocking forward hard as I use all my weight to try and smother you out.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2019, 04:14:58 PM »
our bodies quish togeather  again we take turns roling on top neither able to keep the upper hamd

we stop at the side of the pool  our bodies hiting  an kicking again st it

she works on top forcing my armsown  and pushes her tits in my face

a feeling of desperation and exhaustion starting to take over

moving my head side to side  much as possabe using myy legs  to shove  agaist the side o the pool

sendig us sliding jolting into the opposite side of the pool  hlipig me to slip my right wrist from your grasp

rubbing my hand down your side  giving your hip a caty slap and ass cheek  a hard squeeze yt

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2019, 04:18:21 PM »
{coming to the final days  of the poll    :)...thanks to everyone for their interest  and comments]
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2019, 06:23:05 PM »
 You push hard off the side of the pool and send us sliding across to the opposite side. I'm able to hold on to you and keep my tits in your face.

I let out a loud scream as you slap my hip and then squeeze my firm oily ass hard. I can hear your breathing getting labored now having to support my weight and my tits in your face.

I curl both arms around your neck and lean my weight down on your face as I sink your nose and mouth right between my oily tits. My legs slither up and around your slender waist, locking my ankles together just under your ass.

I can hear a collective gasp from your fans as I get you in a nasty position. My fans screaming support for me as I crank up the pressure on your waist with my thighs and mash your face into my tits as hard as I can. Wanting to take your air from your lungs and the fight completely out of you.

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2019, 09:14:35 PM »
I can hear a collective gasp from your fans as I get you in a nasty position. My fans screaming support for me as I crank up the pressure on your waist with my thighs and mash your face into my tits as hard as I can. Wanting to take your air from your lungs and the fight completely out of you.

“Lock her up Kelcey!!!” cheering
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2019, 10:45:42 PM »
Get her baby!!!!!  FINISH HER OFF NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2019, 12:35:44 AM »
You push hard off the side of the pool and send us sliding across to the opposite side. I'm able to hold on to you and keep my tits in your face.

I let out a loud scream as you slap my hip and then squeeze my firm oily ass hard. I can hear your breathing getting labored now having to support my weight and my tits in your face.

I curl both arms around your neck and lean my weight down on your face as I sink your nose and mouth right between my oily tits. My legs slither up and around your slender waist, locking my ankles together just under your ass.

she tries  and press  her  tits in my face and I shift my hand into her hair trying to pull your head back...trying tobrace  on the my heels  and push up  as I drag your head side to side... working free from your tits a brief moments gasping for breaths of air...my right leg sliding up between yous  as I try  and slam my uopper thigh with as much force as I can muster aftter this long grueling fight against your  sexy  ass  yt
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 12:40:47 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2019, 02:18:36 AM »
Yelping loudly as you slam your thigh against my ass. You actually knock me up a few inches higher on your body doing this and I hold on for dear life.

I remove my arms from around your neck and raise up, keeping my legs around you tightly. My hands clamp down on your naked tits and squeeze hard, leaving trail marks in the oil with my nails.

I rock back, then slam my tits down on your face as hard as I can. Pressing down tightly as both hands grab your hair and try to keep you there.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2019, 05:48:59 AM »
you legs squeeze tighter I ram my thigh into your ass again giving your hair  another  good tug

owwww I howl writhing under you  your claws clamping on to my tits...

releasing my right hand  swings a quick slap at your cheek

turn my head just enough when your tits slam into my face

locks my arms  around your back and squeeze   our bodies with togeather

a lot less feverishly  now as we both  are wearing down

fans  cheering both of  us  on  yt
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2019, 09:33:46 PM »
Grunting and groaning now as I do my best to stay on you. This has been a long and grueling fight and both of us are about spent. I grit my teeth as you squeeze me tightly, trying to fight through the pain.

My hands move back to your hair and I start yanking your head left and right with as much strength that I can. Making your face grind against my tits each time before pressing my chest down on your face again.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2019, 12:48:29 AM »
thank you to everyone that  voted  for me  and their comments   and  to Kelsey  in helping make this a really fun poll :)…..

but it's obvious the kitten  still needs  her  young ass beat on some  more...as we are not quiet finished with each other yet :)
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2019, 06:50:38 AM »
Yelping loudly as you slam your thigh against my ass. You actually knock me up a few inches higher on your body doing this and I hold on for dear life.

I remove my arms from around your neck and raise up, keeping my legs around you tightly. My hands clamp down on your naked tits and squeeze hard, leaving trail marks in the oil with my nails.

I rock back, then slam my tits down on your face as hard as I can. Pressing down tightly as both hands grab your hair and try to keep you there.

unnnn i groan feeling you squeeze  my tits..i slide my right hand down lower raking my nails across your  ass cheeks

you try to pull my face  into your tits  i slip my left hand  to your chin  and try to push your head back and push up on the soles of my feet yt
the prez tramp

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2019, 12:49:44 PM »
Great fight by two if the best!