News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

kelseycat vs lexibabe/ backyard in oil

• 71 Replies

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
Re: kelseycat vs lexibabe/ backyard in oil
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2019, 10:03:28 PM »
I feel you grab ahold of my naked tit and squeeze, making me Yelp out sharply. I'm amazed by your flexibility and it's becoming quite evident why you're a legend around here.

You've managed to wiggle out of my legs now and pulled your body closer to my side to be able to get ahold of my tit like that. I grit my teeth and fight through the pain as best I can, then pushing off one foot and sliding on top of you.

My hands bury deep in your hair, pulling down so I can slide my sexy ass up under your naked tits. Getting into a perfect mounted position as my hands raise your head off the mats, then slam it down hard. Hoping to knock you dizzy so I can really take advantage of you.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2019, 12:23:14 AM »
I feel you grab ahold of my naked tit and squeeze, making me Yelp out sharply. I'm amazed by your flexibility and it's becoming quite evident why you're a legend around here.

You've managed to wiggle out of my legs now and pulled your body closer to my side to be able to get ahold of my tit like that. I grit my teeth and fight through the pain as best I can, then pushing off one foot and sliding on top of you.

My hands bury deep in your hair, pulling down so I can slide my sexy ass up under your naked tits. Getting into a perfect mounted position as my hands raise your head off the mats, then slam it down hard. Hoping to knock you dizzy so I can really take advantage of you.

our tempers taking over...we slip and slide  grabing  trying to keep a grip on anything  we can
my scalp sizzles once  again feeling your claws  catch a grip in my hair forcing me to my back

unn I grunt when you bang my head  on the pool causing oil to splatter..dazed    everything seems  to spin  and I close my eyes  feeling your ass sitting  just below my tits

know what your  bitchey intentions  are  I try  and wiggle and twist under you using both hands to push against your face  and foreheadtrying to push your head back..the motion causing to slide along the pool catching some strands of  your oily hair  giving  a hard pull yt
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2019, 12:38:38 AM »
Grunting and groaning as you push on my face like that. Making my oily tits thrust forward for everyone to get a great view. My hands still locked in your hair as I rag doll your head side to side.

I tilt my hips and rock my body forward, making my tight ass glide over your tits. Feeling your hard nipples digging into my cheeks as I do. My thighs clamp closed around your gorgeous face as I pull your hair harder.

I work your face right against my oily gstring as my legs continue to tighten like a vice around your face. Hearing some of your fans gasping at how this southern belle is giving you all you can handle and then some!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2019, 12:53:07 AM »
you catch my head between your  thighs  trying to  humiliate  me..and I can hear the cheers  from outside the pool

giving me  new life...ohhh  hell no I think to myself   sliping my hands around to your back  sliding down feeling finding your thong 

catching a good gri[p..i brace on myheels arching up  working my hands for a better grip  as I settle back down  then I start working your thong twisting and plling isde to side  to give you discomfort  then  pull up hard  to give  you a wedgieyt
the prez tramp

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2019, 02:10:45 AM »
kelseycat wins this one !!!

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2019, 05:15:28 AM »
GO KELS!!!!!!!  YOU GOT HER ON THE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2019, 09:22:11 AM »
So hot what a match , keep it up !

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2019, 09:33:00 AM »
Great match so far, at first sight I would have voted Lexi cause she's not the type of girl taht backs down to anyone but watching the fight so far I think Kels is not the innocent girl she appears to be.

So my vote goes to Kels, I think she will win by crushing Lexis fit body with her amazing legs in some sort of leg scissor.

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2019, 01:42:53 PM »
 I'm enjoying being on top of you and really working you hard, starting to feel like I'm not just going to be competitive here, but I'm going to win. The crowd is shifting a bit too, getting behind me and it's fueling my desire to beat you even more.

I let out a loud groan as you get ahold of my thong and yank it up, feeling the thin material slip between my lips and up my ass. I slide forward to get off you, grinding my pussy in your face in the process.

I spin around on my knees quickly and untie my thong, tossing it in the crowd. I see you getting to your knees and spinning to face me. I immediately launch myself at you, my naked perky tits slamming into yours hard as my hands grab your hair and pull to put you on your back again.

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2019, 05:01:06 PM »
What an amazing match.  Lexi is an icon on FCF.  Kicking bitches’ asses since 2010.  Her best feature is her gravity defying, cock stiffening 32d tits.  Kelsey is a newcomer, the FCF 2017 rookie of the year.  Her best asset is her “8th wonder of the world” ass.  Lexi dressed sexy for the match, while Kelsey was more daring, going with a sexy, slutty bikini.  Maybe she thought it would intimate Lexi, or maybe she thought she could win over the audience with it.  Maybe it’s because she’s a horny slut who loves teasing the guys and girls.  This match keeps getting better and better.  I know the ending will be explosive in more ways than one.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2019, 09:00:47 PM »
I'm enjoying being on top of you and really working you hard, starting to feel like I'm not just going to be competitive here, but I'm going to win. The crowd is shifting a bit too, getting behind me and it's fueling my desire to beat you even more.

I let out a loud groan as you get ahold of my thong and yank it up, feeling the thin material slip between my lips and up my ass. I slide forward to get off you, grinding my pussy in your face in the process.

I spin around on my knees quickly and untie my thong, tossing it in the crowd. I see you getting to your knees and spinning to face me. I immediately launch myself at you, my naked perky tits slamming into yours hard as my hands grab your hair and pull to put you on your back again.

sawing and pulling her thong side to side  up and down..i wirth arch an final buck her forwards...
her smelly mound srcubing over my face...we separate  and I roll away

I we both  roll to our knees...she removes her thong tossing it away  to the hoots of her  fans
hmph  if she thanks that's going to save her..best think again..as I flip her my middle finger

she lunges like a true cat  and I move to meet her  our bodies hit with a smack and a grunt
she buries her claws  in my hair  and  I do the same twisting her head side to side

we topple over tangling   and  start a flurry rolling wrestling match banging into the side of the poll then back  to the other side,,,.breaking the clinch  I try to stand  and drag the kitten to her feet by the hair.. pushing my left thigh hard between her legs  smacking her bare mound yt
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2019, 10:20:02 PM »
You meet my thrust with your own and our bare oily tits collide in a resounding smack! We hit the pool and furiously roll all around it in a wild hair pulling catball. Oil is flying everywhere and landing on the crowd which they seem to love.

We separate and you're quicker than me, getting to your feet, making me moan out as you pull me to my feet by my hair. My scalp is on fire and I feel your thigh between my legs. Feeling pain and pleasure all at one time.

I throw my arms around you quickly, my tits on yours tightly as your hands are deep in my hair. I squat just a bit, then spring up with my powerful thighs, lifting you off your feet. Twisting my body and turning as I slam you down hard into the mat, releasing my hands just in time so your back takes the full impact of my weight coming down on you.

My tits pancake yours hard as you land and my hands grab your hair. Pulling your head left and right ruthlessly as I try to slide up and mount you.

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2019, 12:24:05 AM »
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!    HELL YEAH!!! GET HER KELSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2019, 05:13:49 AM »
You meet my thrust with your own and our bare oily tits collide in a resounding smack! We hit the pool and furiously roll all around it in a wild hair pulling catball. Oil is flying everywhere and landing on the crowd which they seem to love.

We separate and you're quicker than me, getting to your feet, making me moan out as you pull me to my feet by my hair. My scalp is on fire and I feel your thigh between my legs. Feeling pain and pleasure all at one time.

I throw my arms around you quickly, my tits on yours tightly as your hands are deep in my hair. I squat just a bit, then spring up with my powerful thighs, lifting you off your feet. Twisting my body and turning as I slam you down hard into the mat, releasing my hands just in time so your back takes the full impact of my weight coming down on you.

My tits pancake yours hard as you land and my hands grab your hair. Pulling your head left and right ruthlessly as I try to slide up and mount you.

I try and twist your head side to side moreyour arms  wrap around me..we push togeather  sliping back and forth keeping each other propped up.. her arms  wrap around my waist....we stumble  and spin...you crouch then lift me  a bit

surpised  at your move I swing my right foot out hitting your thigh  but not  enough as you drop me hard on my back landing on top..

the fall takes some from both of us  as  we lay motionless..i can feel you start to move...and work my legs   free trying to wrap them around your lower waist  locking my ankles  squeezing for all I canloping and locking my hands behind your neck  to try and hold you in place yt
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2019, 02:20:13 PM »
I feel your strong legs luck around my waist and I grunt loudly. Damn this bitch has more energy than I thought. Your hands lock onto my neck and I feel like you're just trying to hang on now.

I drop my hands from your hair and slide them between your legs and my body. The slick oil helping this move as my inner elbows hook into the backside of your knees. Pushing hard with my feet, I roll you up so your shoulders press down into the mat tightly.

I keep inching my body forward, trying to roll you up in a matchbook pin. Hoping I can secure it and start to really take over this epic fight.