News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"She's Still Got It!" Mature....

• 74 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "She's Still Got It!" Mature....
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2020, 11:46:19 PM »
         "Like this? You crazy old bat?" the blonde's lovely face morphed into a smug smirk as she watched the older woman cringe in pain, rubbed her sore jaw...(Yes beautiful busty young blondes can throw a punch).
         "C'mon....come here....want another one?"
          Diane moaned, blinked her beautiful eyes several times......shook her head in stunned, pained unbelief.
          Suddenly the blonde lunged, Barbara stepped backwards and spun around sideways to avoid the attack.
          Loss of balance; Mature topless elegance stumbled as the younger woman, now past her rival, stopped on a proverbial dime,spun around, grabbed lovely red hair.
          "Uhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhh, Umppppfhhh."
          Barbara's moans sounded quite erotic as blondie yanked her hair viciously, drove a fist into her ribs twice, then latched onto her shoulders with both hands and dug her fingers, sharp nails into tender shoulder flesh.
          "On you knees, LAAAADDDYYY!"

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2020, 06:33:31 AM »
I’m thinking the blonde is about to show these older women and their husbands just why she draws attention like she does. Nothing like a jealous wife starting a fight only to be made to admit defeat in front of her friends and most importantly her husband. At least that’s what id love to see. Looking forward to see how this plays out.

Offline MMMickey

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2020, 11:33:14 PM »
Nah, I am thinking Diane and Marge are gonna have to come to the rescue until Barb revives. Then Blondie is going to REALLY be taught a lesson. :)  We shall see.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2020, 08:20:03 PM »
     "YEOUCCCCH.....YIEEEEEE!" Barbara was almost in tears as the younger womans hard sharp nails dug into her tender shoulder flesh; seemed blondie was incredibly strong as she pushed down hard forcing the older woman to her knees....
      "Oh my, looks like you're in trouble LAAADDDDY!"
      "Maybe, just maybe  I'll give you some relief....she instantly released Barbara's shoulders, gave her a quick pat on the head (like you would a pet dog) and sneered," Does that feel just a bit better----Bitch?"
       Before the redhead could respond or be a bit grateful for less pain, angry fingers buried into her luscious red hair....painful yanks made that lovely head do some forced but kind of sexy maneuvers....Lucscious lips mouthed out
helpless whimpers..."Please, Please, I give...I give..."
       "Like hell, lady, like hell."
        A number of highly skilled maneuvers, twists, attacks to painful pressure points, and that gorgeous topless redhead, once so confident was played like one erotic catfight "whooped" rag doll...
        "What? This is crazy.....totally unbelievable!" Hubby exclaimed to his friend.....as his friend like him shook his head in stunned unbelief, Hubby blurted out......
        "BUT I like it, I really do kind of like it...."
         "Now sweetie, stick those cute little titties out.....everybody wants to see 'em......Aren't they cute......like mosquito bites," Blondie razzed as she put her stunned rival in a full nelson, forced her chest out and slowly brought
her up to her feet.....
          "Hey everybody? Even us big boobed dumb blondes can fight-Right?"

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2020, 07:26:18 PM »
This story could use some pics to help set the mood: 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2020, 07:39:53 PM »
And . . .
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline MMMickey

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2020, 08:30:29 AM »
Nope, using your imagination is better, :)

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2020, 11:16:01 PM »
        Beautiful eyes quickly scanned the room looking for some positive reaction for her surprising catfight comeback. Blondie caught the surprised concerned looks of Barbara's friends; she smiled, then focused on Barb's hubby.
Surprised, stunned, but totally stunned....He was not prepared for this; his wife ALWAYS handled her rivals with seemingly great ease....she occasionally feigned weakness, clumsiness to put her opponent off guard; he loved it
when his foxy redhead would "play" with her rival.....vicious, sexy hair pulling, slapping or punching her silly, then slowly stripping her....and....
        "Hey, anybody like this?" Blondie called  out, as she yanked red "silk", wrenched the older womans head, clamped her fingers over a small firm perky breast; she dug her nails in a bit....
        "Ouch....please.....Nooooooo!" Barbara shrieked as she felt sudden pain.....skilled fingers pinched, pulled, twisted her tender nipple.
         A lusty smug look at Hubby, a quick downward glance at his "instrument of catfight joy" meter.
         "Oh stop screaming...." Blondie snapped, giving her lovely prey a quick hard upper body twist....she leaned in, giggled...
         "AiieeeeeeeUMMMMph.." A hard most erotic forced kiss....the younger blonde was in complete control....Her  sensuous perfectlly pouted lips pressed hungrily against the lovely quivering lips of
her rivals....Desperate screams melted into rebellious reluctant groans.....
         "Let's help her..."
          "C'mon girls..."
          "Yeah, let's get her!"

Offline MMMickey

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2020, 09:23:45 AM »
and the plot thickens. . . .

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2020, 09:48:22 PM »
"STOP!"
"Not yet...Not quite yet, ladies.." the amazingly calm firm authoritive "command" followed the crystal clear raised open palm signal that hubbie gave stopped all three beauties in their tracks. A bit frustrated (they really couldn't wait to work the beautiful uppity arrogant blonde flirt over); they stepped back.....each pondering why oh why would hubbie not want them to help out his wife.....Madge smiled as she felt a bit flushed...She knew; at least she was pretty sure he was enjoying the latest turn of events. Most guys enjoy watching woman on woman kissing, and the following "hankie pankie." An almost perfect ending to any catfight. And Madge was thoroughly enjoying every hot exciting moment of this woman on woman tussle.
     'NuhhhhUhhhhh," Barbara grunted out another muffled protest as her young rival pressed her full chest against her...blondies angry painful breast attack had turned into playful, almost expert carressing, teasing....angry fingers turned into tingling touches....the older redhead nipples were craving, pleading for more.....she silently desperately pleaded for blondie to "stop it' with her talented tongue.....it was SOOOOO irresistable....strong, forceful, dominating.
     "Fight Barbara dear, fight....break free.....No.....Don't....Let this sizzling hot blonde wench take you down....inch by delicious inch...." Madge seemed frozen in deep lust....she loved catfights and yes to dominate her rival...to take her down and........
      "COME ON,.....FIGHT.....Dear.....FIGHT.....FIGHT HER....Take her down!" Hubbie was suddenly cheering for his wife....."
       "Remember the tricks.....last resort tricks....Come on.....Don't let her win..."
        Uhhhhh....OOOOOOH.....
       "What the hell?......Yieeeeeeee!"

Offline MMMickey

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2020, 06:35:11 AM »
Sounds like Blondie might really be in for it now!  :D

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2020, 05:58:13 PM »
        Hungry "tussling" tongues suddenly stopped...,,,Barb catching a glimpse of her husbands cheering flooded her with a rush of passion, energy.....One angry bite....(Tongue tasting?)....Another....nasty nip on that lovely lip...
Blondie screeched in pain, tasted a spec of blood on her lip....
        "Uhhhhhhh."
         WHUMPPPH...
         Instant blinding pain......
       " Never, never ever forget the head butt"  Remembering those words from her hubby who was always her bestest catfight fan....Well.....Words have consequences.
        "How's this feel you stupid blonde bitch?"
         Rhetorical question......No answer needed or wanted....
        "YIEEEEEEE...Arggggghhh."
         First blinding pain North....Now, "South" exploded in painful agony; sharp, to the point....
         Stiletto heels....so hot, sexy.....turned "deadly."  A quick surprise maneuver; Barbara smashed her heel into the top of young blondies foot....those long sexy perfectly muscled legs blazed into action....a vicious kick to the shin....as the gorgeous blonde lost all sense of victory, her older rival grabbed a double handful of that luscious long blonde "silk."
         "You're mine sweetie....ALL mine...."
          Slap....."Uhhhhh..." Slap..."Oooohhhh".... time, after lovely hot time.....the older redhead delivered a most erotic attack. The staccato slaps, deliberate, accurate had the younger woman reeling,,,,
          "My oh my, this is hotter than ....."
          "Look at her....she's in trouble....her boob is bounching........"
          "Yeah I wonder if Barb's gonna make her cry...."
          "Hope she sends her, I mean knocks her this way..."
          " Okay Barbara...it's time for your favorite part...."
          "Excuse me, but you mean OUR favorite part..."
           "Strip Her!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2020, 10:09:38 PM »
      "Ouccccchhhh....My hair.....Stop....Stop pushing me...."
       Blondie was all whimpers, pleas, and protests as Barbara delivered slaps, a few light punches and some fast and furious hair pulls.....After a rather long hair pull that almost took that lovely head and face with it, the red head straightened the young blonde fully upright, grabbed her face in a brief painful claw and said,
       "Hope you're enjoying every minute of this like I am," released the hold, snapped a quick punch to the chin....
       "Uhhhhhhhmpph," the beautiful blonde gasped  and staggered.
       "Uhhhhh....Noooo" she screamed raising her hands to block another incoming.
       "Fooled ya sweetie," Barb rasped as she stopped the punch midway, reached out with both open hands, adjusted midair and pushed....
        Angry rude hands and fingers connected with most luscious full breasts (One bare, one still covered in fine thin dress fabric).....
        "Awwwwwwck," blondie gasped as her chest felt her rival's assault....
         "Well, there ya go guys, my wife ALWAYS comes back," hubby observed as he watched his spitfire wife give her young rivals breasts a quick squeeze before shovering her backwards towards her friends.
        "Ladies, please catch her...don't let her fall"
         No real need for instructions Miss Barbie.....Maria (the beautiful dark haired Latino gal) and Diane quickly moved in and "caught" her....
        "Must'n be so clumsy my lovely young blonde bimbo," Diane smirked as she caught blondie breaking her fall.
         Rippppppp.
         A most efficient tearing of the dress...up front and personal.
         A shove .....Maria caught her this time.....A quick hair pull and a bit more ripping of fine fabric simultaneously.....
         "Ohhhhhh...please..."
        "Please....yes Please,,,,she really is quite mannerly, quite polite," Madge said with a bit of glee in her voice....
         She reached in and....Another ripppppppp.....(the much loved sound of clothing being torn is much loved in a catfight)......
         "See....now the other boob doesn't feel so bad," Madge cackled as she completed the rip in the blondes dress.....Both lovely breasts were now on full display.
          Poor torn dress was barely hanging on her back....almost torn off her shoulders....but not quite.
         :"Stop it....STOP IT....you crazy bitches.....I'll leave....I'll  just leave........
          The gorgeous blonde seemed to be sincere; once proud, a most irritating confident arrogant flirt.....seemed now in full embarrassed retreat.
         "Humphhhhh....Snicker....snicker....smirk....smirk..." Barbara grunted, groaned, made mocking sounds....Pretend whimpers....Sarcastic, demeaning (actually quite entertaining) sounds flowed freely, mockingly from
the older redheads lips....."Oh I'm so very hot....I'm soooo horney....Look at me....Wanna touch....Look at me.....Don't you all relaly want me? " Barbara said as she walked back and forth several feet from the action.
          Frozen. Everyone seemed frozen. Motionless except for Barbara who was enjoying putting on a show....
         "This is hot....so very HOT!"  Hubby assumed everyone was thinking the same thing...He glanced around; the men were drooling...the women seemed to be drooling to.....Well EVERYONE except sexy, whimpering
blondie...
           "No.....wait a minute.....HELL-NO....Never in a million years will I let you uppity old wrinkled bats take me...I'll teach you all a lesson...Especially you......Yes I'm talking to you.....I already took your man!"

Offline MMMickey

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2020, 04:35:52 PM »
while I appreciate your stories Hank/Herbert/Kevan you are dragging this one out way too long. Finish off Blondie and move on to the next one.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 04:36:58 PM by MMMickey »

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2020, 04:50:23 PM »
     "C'mon girls let's get her...."Diane moved in fast; One auburn haired beauty, beyond ready...to mess up the once uppity blonde....She pictured herself slapping the busty younger woman silly....ripping the torn dress from her loveliness.....A most erotic image blasted through her head...a recall of how she and Maria had some similar erotic catfight fun, taking down a lovely young broad at her private birthday bash....She had stripped the young lovely down to her bra and french cut panties.....They wrestled her down onto Maria's lap.....a good old fashioned spanking seemed in order; all the ladies enjoyed a good "swat."
     "Her remember the party? " Maria shouted.....she grabbed a handful of long blonde silk....
      "Aiieeeeeee....Noooooooooo!"
       "Noooooooo" is right....very right......a smirk....an angry surprised shout.....Followed by more....
        Hot sexy ladies stopped most erotic catfight moves...It was as if time stood still.....
        "You stupid idiotic jerk....How could you......How dare you......You should never ever do what you just did...."
         Angry eyes locked onto eyes; Incredulous looks......
         "Oh my, did I do that?"  The sly impish look feigning surprise betrayed the previous unnoticed action.
        " You.....you.....you know better....."
        "How could you.....
         A smirk, a really quirky smirk......
        "I told you I was gonna do this.....but you stopped me.......in the past you stopped me....but not this time...
        "I told you I wanted to stop this Mickey Mouse kind of stuff.."
        The butler had made his call.....security surrounded all "players' in this most erotic catfight scene.....
        Hubby was mad.
         Barbara was sad.
         Blondie was glad.....